Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girls' Last Tour
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 17, 2017 4:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, Chito and Yuuri ventures into an interesting food facility place.

Episode was interesting. Or rather, I think it was actually kinda funny in a way.
It was really cute seeing both girls having fun on their adventure together. Not to mention, they also make some food with an oven. A bit unusual but interesting.
Stark700Nov 18, 2017 11:03 AM
Nov 17, 2017 5:54 AM

Dec 2014
Yuri's remark about how they are always lost was on point. Without having a clear destination in mind, their aimless travels could equal to them being permanetly lost.
I wouldn't have left the tank behind, to adventure inside that tunnel maze without a map though.

It's surprising how so many things still work in this higher part of the city. Wonder if it was the last place to be abandoned. They even found a working ration factory.
Nov 17, 2017 7:22 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Well now, if only they found the entrance to the tunnel instead of walking on top of the pipes then they could have brought their Kettenkrad with them. That could have made things easier for them.

OMG Yuu almost turned Chii-chan into powder because of Yuu being an airhead with the machine's buttons! >_<

They were able to bake bread with those ingredients using the machines! Awesome! :D I'm amazed those machines still work.

I just love their relaxed wide faces. =w= Sweetness is happiness! x)
Nov 17, 2017 7:33 AM
Nov 2016
They were way more scared, hungry and lost than they normally are at the beginning of the episode, as mentioned by Yuu...

They did find the food facility and even made some cookie like things they call rations. Pretty fun episode.
Nov 17, 2017 7:37 AM

Apr 2016
And the cute journey continue, in todays episode we learned how to make post apocalyptic cookies rations.
Nov 17, 2017 7:50 AM

Jun 2015
The girls got lost walking on top of the pipes when they could have found the entrance to go inside them. Yuuri almost turned Chito into powder. They found a machine to make rations and made some. The ones that Yuuri made were cute.
Nov 17, 2017 7:54 AM

Sep 2016
Koneru. Koneru. Koneru. Koneru. Koneru. Koneru. Koneru. Koneru. Koneru. Koneru.
I like this bit so much. xD

Surprisingly, Yuu is very artistic, evident by her ration sculptures and the her face portrait from episode 2. Hopefully, Chi gives the camera to Yuu more often, Yuu could take much better photos. Maybe.
RaiRyeNov 17, 2017 8:19 AM
Nov 17, 2017 7:56 AM

Nov 2016
Really nice how a show with basically just two characters never gets dull. Good episode again with some funny interaction between the main cast.

All that wandering on the pipe for nothing >_<

Lold so hard when Yuu almost turned Chi into a ingredient to bake.

Dat expression on the bread,tho xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 17, 2017 8:00 AM

Sep 2016
LunyRed said:
Well now, if only they found the entrance to the tunnel instead of walking on top of the pipes then they could have brought their Kettenkrad with them. That could have made things easier for them.

I don't think they can bring their Kettenkrad anyways, since for them to get to the entrance they need to climb down a ladder to get to the entrance. I would imagine it would be difficult for them to safely bring the Kettenkrad down.

RaiRyeNov 17, 2017 8:16 AM
Nov 17, 2017 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
Yuuri's lacking sense of danger is actually the most dangerous shit in their journey. She's almost pulling Soylent Green on Chito asdf.

This ep is less philosophical than usual, but focused more on their survival story.

also konerukonerukoneru

Nov 17, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2014
Nice world building as usual. We've already reached a little over the halfway point. Spooked.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 17, 2017 8:40 AM

Apr 2012
I want a one-hour special where they knead.
Nov 17, 2017 9:03 AM

Apr 2013
Always fun teasing Chi-chan.

Nov 17, 2017 9:04 AM

Nov 2012
Can't imagine potatoes,sugar and salt mixed together would taste good but I guess you deal with what you can get.

Slightly grim how Yuu almost made Chi into powder lol.
Nov 17, 2017 10:36 AM

Jan 2017
First smart thing Yuu has said EVER:

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Nov 17, 2017 10:37 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Ah another nice episode. We get Chito and Yuuri trying to find their way around to get some rations before they continue on their journey but get lost until they fall through the top of a pipe they're walking on. I liked seeing them make food for themselves and the bit at the end where Yuuri made cookies of the people they met as well as themselves was pretty cute.
Nov 17, 2017 10:52 AM

Jul 2014
Pretty decent episode building off from where last week's episode left off with finding the rations factory. Not really sure how they knew how to make it (would they really bother putting instructions for that on the packaging?), but I suppose it's not massively complex really; how good can potatoes mixed with salt and sugar really taste though?
Nov 17, 2017 10:58 AM
Feb 2014
Yuu is climbing the ladder of my most favourite characters with every passing episode. I lol'ed hard when she tried to veer off the path.

How will they carry back the rations though? Seemed like backpacks they brought were pretty full already.
Nov 17, 2017 11:23 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Not really much to say about this episode, was pretty straightforward and simple.

They really know how to make a great payoff for every episode so far, them succeeding at baking was really nice to see.

Yuu getting squished by Chi was funny xD
Nov 17, 2017 11:23 AM

Sep 2017
KannoSugako said:
First smart thing Yuu has said EVER:

And an interesting wordplay in japanese, since "amai" can mean both sweet and naive/shortsighted. So, naiveté bring happiness, which certaninly applies to the girls since, because they don't know any better, potato rations with salt and sugar are like the most delicious thing to them.
Nov 17, 2017 11:24 AM

Feb 2014
If there's one word that would sum up this episode, it would be Koneru. =3

Thanks to the fact that they overlooked the proper entrance to the tunnel, they walked in top of the tunnels for hours on end, until by chance, Chito fell through the roof of one pipe, which then led them to the food facility.

Yuuri, once again, proves how dangerous she can be when she activated the conveyor machine with Chito still on it. Chito was almost munched on, the poor girl, lol.

The ration-making part of the episode was really good. The two girls had a lot of fun as they made a lot of rations from the potato powder, sugar and salt that they found. The post credits scene also showed how talented they were at creating their faces, as well as the other characters we've seen so far, in ration form. Nice! =)

It's a shame that they had to abandon the Kettenkrad this time, since driving on top of the pipes would be too dangerous and it was impossible to bring it down to the main entrance due to a lack of a ramp. Ah well, the Kettenkrad will be back in service next episode for sure. =)
Nov 17, 2017 11:26 AM

Aug 2013
Chii-chan: "What kind of person would ignore signs that would help them get to their destination?"
Yuu: "This girl right here!"

Yuu is so honest. lol

The girls enjoyed making food for themselves and it was nice to see them having fun. Good episode overall.

Nov 17, 2017 11:31 AM

Sep 2013
Going to the food factory, chii scared of heights but goes on.
Making sweet bread :)
Nov 17, 2017 12:35 PM
Mar 2017

3230.11.07.21.39 What is the year in those numbers?

It looks a lot like the statues of the ancient city, it will be that it did so intentionally xD

The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Nov 17, 2017 12:53 PM

Sep 2011
Why those plants aren't overgrown. Someone's tending them from time to time?
Nov 17, 2017 1:41 PM
Dec 2013
Yuuri knew that there was a bag of salt even though she can't read nor know what salt is. Anime mistake or I missed something?
Nov 17, 2017 1:46 PM
Jan 2015
The_Mad_Wizard said:

It must be the airplane girl they met earlier who tended the plants
Nov 17, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2011
Haru_Kitsune said:
The_Mad_Wizard said:

It must be the airplane girl they met earlier who tended the plants

yeah. probably. It's too long ago that they've met.
Nov 17, 2017 2:45 PM
Oct 2015
SirNighteye said:
Yuuri knew that there was a bag of salt even though she can't read nor know what salt is. Anime mistake or I missed something?

Maybe she tasted the ingredients?
Nov 17, 2017 2:46 PM
Oct 2015
I love this series but each week I have a feeling of dread like something bad is going to happen to them. Especially with Yuuri's lack of common sense.
Nov 17, 2017 3:02 PM

Mar 2014
FireCrauter said:

3230.11.07.21.39 What is the year in those numbers?

Year:3230 November 7th 9:39pm