Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 23, 2017 5:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those mechnical worm things looks freaky...

So this episode turned from calm to an unexpected battle out of nowhere.
I guess some characters like Eru are more excited than scared to face them. That's exactly what I'd expect from someone like him.

Jul 23, 2017 6:07 AM

Apr 2010
So the main got in trouble again, or better said he is in a place where he can't go to school much to the dislike of his friends.
But it seems things are not that bad for him.
The now he is targeted by another group and it's clear what they are after.
Jul 23, 2017 9:03 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Pretty interesting how that old dude was an innovator just like Erni is lol

Seeing the new mech in action was pretty awesome though and I love how even now Erni still has so many more adjustments that he's trying to make to it xD

But finally that underground group are making their move, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they're gonna do
Jul 23, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2013
I know it's kinda late to point that out, but anyone feels that Erni looks too feminine? P
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 23, 2017 9:13 AM

Jun 2014
beast_regards said:
I know it's kinda late to point that out, but anyone feels that Erni looks too feminine? P

It's just Japan's unhealthy obsession with boys that look like girls, nothing new there.

It looks like things are starting to heat up a bit with that shady group from the end of the previous episode making their move, so the next episode should be an interesting one.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 23, 2017 9:14 AM

Aug 2013
Ernesti was so calm during that worm like beast attack and he still has more adjustments and innovations... he needs to give the old guy a chance to breathe XD

I thought the old guy (Dixgard) was plotting something against Ernesti. Guess I was wrong. A former inventor, he understands Ernesti's feelings. Hope he will continue to support him.

The underground group is plotting something and it seems like they are from the neighbouring kingdom.

Jul 23, 2017 9:18 AM

Aug 2014
So Marquis Dickgourd turned out a pretty cool guy, but when are they going to let Ernesti finish the fucking robot!
Sieg Zeon!
Jul 23, 2017 9:23 AM

Jun 2017
An alright episode. Better than the previous ones, to be sure.

Still a little frustrating that everyone just accepts the fact that Ernesti can do all this stuff, with no logical explanation. I was hoping that the Marquis would get to the bottom of it, but all of the sudden he gave up and decided that Ernesti's lame explanation was fine.

The group of conspirators is interesting, and I hope that the show will take a darker turn from here on out.
Jul 23, 2017 9:32 AM

Jan 2013
thebrentinator24 said:
It's just Japan's unhealthy obsession with boys that look like girls, nothing new there.

Chid looks normally though. * shrug*

thebrentinator24 said:
It looks like things are starting to heat up a bit with that shady group from the end of the previous episode making their move, so the next episode should be an interesting one.

Other kingdom decides to attack, which generally pressures people listen to Enri as there will be greater need for better weapons. From what I understand about the setting, fighting against monster is much more common than in-fighting between kingdoms and requires less innovation.

Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 23, 2017 9:41 AM

Sep 2015
I just love Eru character just want focus on hobby and don't care other take his own credit.

Bet he won't mind if Knight used by evil group i mean he said only robot allowed to destroy other robot.
ZBlastHistoryJul 23, 2017 9:47 AM
Into the Internet!
Jul 23, 2017 9:57 AM

Jun 2015
Ernesti was quite calm when those giant worms attacked them. He still has more adjustments to do. It's interesting Dixgard was an innovator. He understands Ernesti's feelings. The shady group is plotting something.
Jul 23, 2017 11:46 AM

Mar 2016
Another really solid episode with some action and more of Ernesti getting all hyped up about making a new mech. but it seems trouble is lurking right around the corner...we will see some action soon!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jul 23, 2017 2:07 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lack of mana would really make fielding this new mecha a problems thats for sure. But im still amazed that Ernie managed to create a modified mecha though. Hmm so Ernie prefers to be able to come up with new ideas by himself eh lol Addy's retort though. Hmm a grapple and a crossbow eh. Interesting new inventions. Even better is that the crossbow is automatic too. Great for sieges i think. To think that Ernie came up with this only to challenge himself though thats just him lol. The key here is redesigning the machine so that it can have energy storage. Once that is done then it can be fielded and made. Its nice that Ernie seems determined to show only the best to the emperor though. Hopefully the lab staff won't be arrogant idiots who won't accept the new unit because it was made by someone else. The order of the scarlet rabbit eh. Quite an interesting name. Not the best weather to send knights out though is it. I think Addy understands that this turn of events was caused by their report. Hmm in addition to being a genius inventor Ernie also has excellent hearing as well too eh. Hmm a battle formation that allows three units to work as a team eh. So it looks like someone is trying to sabotage both Ernie and the knights then.

So the enemy finally reveals themselves fully eh. The order of the bronze fang eh. Catchy name. Lol Addy really misses Ernie eh. Kid and Addy's reaction to hearing Ernie stayed at the fort though was so funny. Hmm is Dixguard jealous of Ernie's talents i wonder. Stephania can be pretty direct when she has questions about her friends thats for sure. Hmm so Addy and Kid went to tell Stephania their suspicions and she in turn came to confront her father eh. If anything Ernie is actually very good at teaching others despite his age here. So Dixguard will be in charge of the project eh. He looks like he wanted Ernie to be angry of this and expected this lol. Way to throw a curve ball at him Ernie. To Ernie things like reward, fame and money don't concern him. In fact he only cares about being able to create new things and seeing mecha. Hmm so Dixguard was angry that Ernie despite creating an entirely new mecha is still adamant that he continue to have a normal school life eh. Wow that was unexpected. So Ernie reminds him of the emperor when he was young eh. Man to think that Stephania, addy and kid skipped school to interrogate their father though lol. Lol its funny seeing Addy throw that much of a tantrum she really misses Ernie that much eh. Lol thats one way of exploiting their orders to visit a comrade though. So it looks like the enemies main aim is to start a war eh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2017 2:10 PM

Sep 2015
MC is too smart for the Marquis
Jul 23, 2017 2:18 PM

Sep 2015
I don't like how they made the Marquis seem like a villain then turn out not to be. But regardless, it seems Ernie have lots of charisma. He reminded the marquis of himself when he was young it seems.

but seriously? 300 years of development? they are freaking slow. Longest weapons development I recall is probably around 50 years, but those are the extreme cases. usually development IRL for jets, tanks and guns take no longer than 10 years and 20 years at most. 40 years to 50 are very extreme cases where a series of programs are cancelled and readopted and stuff.
50 years are usually peacetime development and replacement of major warships in the modern day.

300 years is unbelievable amount of time to develop anything. All I have to say is that the people there are just incompetent.
Jul 23, 2017 3:12 PM
Jan 2017
I admit this episode wasn't as good as the last one but it was exciting nonetheless. If the previous episode focused on the specifics of building a machine, this one goes for the political ramifications. Eru quickly cedes control of the project to the marquis because he knows the fallout that will ensue from a child leading the construction of a war machine, and the other nations are not happy the protagonists are arming themselves. This is what we call an arms race.
Jul 23, 2017 4:36 PM

May 2015
Looks like new trouble is coming up.

Fine episode.

Jul 23, 2017 4:57 PM

Dec 2016
They can't keep up with Ernesti, his knowledge of technology is too far advanced for them.

It was fun watching him take out those monsters.

Next episode looks like it will be really good, cant wait to see what the aftermath will be.
Jul 23, 2017 7:17 PM
Jan 2012
zcv45 said:
I don't like how they made the Marquis seem like a villain then turn out not to be. But regardless, it seems Ernie have lots of charisma. He reminded the marquis of himself when he was young it seems.

No. Eru reminded the Marquis about the king in his younger days. And the king in the past behaved just like Eru, always trying his best and that gave the Marquis in his younger days lots of trouble. That's why when the Marquis now realised it, he just gave up...and sigh. I think he is resigned to the fact that Eru is going to give him as much trouble as the king in his younger days.
Jul 23, 2017 8:13 PM

Jan 2016
Maybe I'm just curious of what kind of new innovation that Ernesti will make next.
Seems like trouble coming up, could be great, could be boring~
Jul 23, 2017 8:23 PM

Feb 2015
The episode was okay. Waiting a week for this did not feel satisfactory whatsoever. Here's to hoping things will pick up again next week.
3/5
Jul 23, 2017 8:52 PM

Mar 2017
thebrentinator24 said:
beast_regards said:

What makes it unhealthy?
OPObsessedJul 23, 2017 8:59 PM
    have a berry

good day lol
Jul 23, 2017 9:19 PM

Sep 2015
OPObsessed said:
thebrentinator24 said:

What makes it unhealthy?

IDK about it being unhealthy but it is an odd one even with in Asian culture.
but I am bothered by the feminine look, I just don't like it. Either make him an actual girl like in Youjo Senki or a male like the other issekais.
They make him look feminine, and everyone seem to react that way. The way he act is fairly gender neutral but we all know he is a male physically and mentally. Overall I find it distracting. Maybe not a problem to anyone else but I really don't like it.
Jul 23, 2017 10:42 PM

Jan 2015
Now Ernie really get Dixgard's attention more than everyone can do. He even remember about his past that looks like Ernie.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 23, 2017 11:13 PM

Jun 2012
It's really hard to tell the depths of Erni's thoughts, well nevermind. His passionate about what he's doing so it's balancing in the anime. 6/10 for this episode.
Jul 24, 2017 7:04 AM

Dec 2014
Ernest In the roll again... I hope he shakes up everything lol
Jul 24, 2017 12:40 PM

Dec 2014
Love watching Addy freak out
Jul 24, 2017 4:26 PM

Nov 2016
Ernies unit could prove it's ability on the battlefield, it was funny when he didn't even care about appreciation for his work.

Episode was decent, I guess the next one will be better, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 24, 2017 5:03 PM
May 2017
This episode feel rushed to me, the fight scene was too short and they skipped a lot of details.
Well I expect nothing from 8bit...
Jul 24, 2017 5:11 PM

Sep 2013
Rapid fire crossbow XD add a big magazine belt to the side and bye bye guns.
Ernie too pure and good thing the marquis wasn't selling info to other countries.
Jul 25, 2017 12:20 AM
Aug 2016
good ep,, new mecha telestale is cool but the sub arm manipulator hand just looks wrong,should have been like a common mechanical claw than a small wrong sided hands..
another villain plot like gundam to steal others mecha coz their soo poor.
next ep will be the showdown againt the stolen new unit wit the knight runner new improve unit guair and earlcumber..
Jul 25, 2017 7:47 AM

Jul 2016
Am I the only one who, by now, would love it if the narrator could just shut the heck up? I'm kinda tired of having her voice anticipate events I'd rather find out by myself, or making up for the lack of proper narrative in a blatant violation of the "Show, don't Tell" rule of good storytelling. What is this supposed to be, a kid's show?
Jul 26, 2017 1:25 AM
Jul 2017
Can someone explain the meaning of the words "even weights" and "eleven" in the conversation between the king and the marquis?
Jul 26, 2017 6:26 AM

Aug 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those mechnical worm things looks freaky...

So this episode turned from calm to an unexpected battle out of nowhere.
I guess some characters like Eru are more excited than scared to face them. That's exactly what I'd expect from someone like him.

unexpected? I knew something was fishy the moment the father of the twins requested to be informed.
Jul 26, 2017 6:35 AM

Aug 2012
Tokoya said:
Pretty interesting how that old dude was an innovator just like Erni is lol

Seeing the new mech in action was pretty awesome though and I love how even now Erni still has so many more adjustments that he's trying to make to it xD

But finally that underground group are making their move, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they're gonna do

what is interesting is that the old dude was so amazed by his changes. For instance the way he twisted the fibers is how muscles in most animals work. Is something so basic. And I am also amazed that they still use that type of swords especially against armored monsters. I would use pole arms and curved swords against that type of enemy. A double edge axe or a hallebeard or a naginata would work much better. Once since the new robots are more efficient maybe sizing them up to 75% -80% would be better than carrying a battery with you. Also the way the battery is carried is dumb. You should not carry it on your arse but on your back. The first autonomeus robots had batteries like backpacks. Also they try to make the robots stronger but they do not try to make it more flexible. Because since F=ma it means a faster robot can produce more damage even if it is a bit smaller. Also in such a combat you should dodge constantly. So flexibility is important. That is they die like flies when they are attacked by a behemoth. if you have an enemy of superior strength and armored but slow the whole trick is to be faster. Every enemy has at least a weak point so speed allow you to exploit it. For instance the behemoth should have weak points close to the knew caps otherwise it would not be able to flex them.
Jul 26, 2017 6:41 AM

Aug 2012
zcv45 said:

but seriously? 300 years of development? they are freaking slow. Longest weapons development I recall is probably around 50 years, but those are the extreme cases. usually development IRL for jets, tanks and guns take no longer than 10 years and 20 years at most. 40 years to 50 are very extreme cases where a series of programs are cancelled and readopted and stuff.
50 years are usually peacetime development and replacement of major warships in the modern day.

300 years is unbelievable amount of time to develop anything. All I have to say is that the people there are just incompetent.

Maybe, but a robot is not a warship. It took a lot of time to get a robot be able to walk if you remember correctly. Also it depends how many people work on it. Also ideas usually are just like a spark. You can sit for days and years and have none and wake up one day and suddenly have the answer. you must understand that Ernesti had the advantage of coming from a world where similar technology was employed in toys he was researching as a hobby. And he had the programming skills also. The only new thing to him was the engine of the whole thing which was most likely just the core of a behemoth.
Jul 26, 2017 6:43 AM

Aug 2012
FMmatron said:
Ernies unit could prove it's ability on the battlefield, it was funny when he didn't even care about appreciation for his work.

Episode was decent, I guess the next one will be better, tho.
Well all those knights lack a lot of flexibility so the improvement would not be that great. It will give more powerful blows to the monsters but that is about it. they can still be demolished fast by a behemoth.
Jul 26, 2017 6:46 AM

Aug 2012
ReDCaT_NhS said:
Can someone explain the meaning of the words "even weights" and "eleven" in the conversation between the king and the marquis?
Well can you give a little bit more from the conversation? I do not remember that line exactly. But I know the king and his adviser where afraid that Ernesti would become extremely powerful and take over or at least rebel. Never mind that his ideas could be stolen and used against their kingdom.
Jul 26, 2017 8:02 AM
Jul 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
ReDCaT_NhS said:
Well can you give a little bit more from the conversation? I do not remember that line exactly. But I know the king and his adviser where afraid that Ernesti would become extremely powerful and take over or at least rebel. Never mind that his ideas could be stolen and used against their kingdom.

Thank you for your replies, these are some lines from the conversasion:

The King: Did you see that, Knut? The Crystal Tissue could only support *even weights* before, but now it can hold *eleven*! I can see the light!

Knut Dixgard: Your lordship, you intend to continue?

I have some troubles understanding these lines.
Jul 26, 2017 8:45 AM

Aug 2012
ReDCaT_NhS said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

The King: Did you see that, Knut? The Crystal Tissue could only support *even weights* before, but now it can hold *eleven*! I can see the light!

Maybe he said seven weights. As in he supported 7 units of weight measure instead of 11. To me is the only thing that makes sense. Especially since it says later that the new model can lift 150% of what the old one could.
Jul 26, 2017 2:52 PM

Sep 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
zcv45 said:

Maybe, but a robot is not a warship. It took a lot of time to get a robot be able to walk if you remember correctly. Also it depends how many people work on it. Also ideas usually are just like a spark. You can sit for days and years and have none and wake up one day and suddenly have the answer. you must understand that Ernesti had the advantage of coming from a world where similar technology was employed in toys he was researching as a hobby. And he had the programming skills also. The only new thing to him was the engine of the whole thing which was most likely just the core of a behemoth.

TOPIO took just 5 years to get to its 3rd prototype. I'm not saying it is easy, making a walking robot but if they already had the first design enter service, the rest will be a lot easier.
The world's first jet aircraft took a long development, but the preceding aircraft were much quicker. That's because the fundamentals are already down.
If the first variant of the mech has been developed, the fundamental systems are in place and the next are much easier. You aren't designing a mech with no knowledge.

A ship is filled with complex electronics and mechanisms and are very big. It also require very complex knowledge of thermal and hydrodynamics and stability to get a modern warship working. And i mention peacetime, meaning it isn't even priority project and usually very budgeted so 50 years is on the long end of the spectrum.

Both the mech and a warship is a national project. Would make no sense for this world to have less qualified manpower. A warship is much more time and manpower intensive than a mech prototype so makes no sense. Creativity is definitely not something you just come up with, but you have to realize they have 300 years of combat experience. If you can't find a flaw(and solutions to it) after 300 years of combat, then you are worse than unimaginative.
The only thing that makes a mech more complex is the movement and balance which they should of mastered when they have functioning combat machines for 300 years.
The whole low tech problem is semi-solved with the help of magic in their world, so they don't need CAD and microscopic sensors like IRL for development.
Which is the main complexity over a warship.
IDK what to say, technology advance very quickly in 50 years, so major warships that been delayed for a long time usually risk being out-dated. This might not be an issue since only they have mechs.

In 300 years, we went from muzzle loading smoothbore to super-sonic and hypersonic missiles. I'm pretty sure a missile of such nature is beyond imagination from the 1700s colonial era. Yet in their world the mechs look almost the same as it first started.

I just don't buy it. Nature also have so much inspiration, so I do think they are incompetent, unimaginative and maybe secluded.
zcv45Jul 26, 2017 2:58 PM
Jul 26, 2017 2:58 PM

Oct 2008
This is still a hobby! Damn! I wonder if Ernesti's attitude would change if the real villains trample him? lol this is getting exciting!
4/5.

Jul 27, 2017 2:24 AM

Aug 2012
zcv45 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

TOPIO took just 5 years to get to its 3rd prototype. I'm not saying it is easy, making a walking robot but if they already had the first design enter service, the rest will be a lot easier.
The world's first jet aircraft took a long development, but the preceding aircraft were much quicker. That's because the fundamentals are already down.
If the first variant of the mech has been developed, the fundamental systems are in place and the next are much easier. You aren't designing a mech with no knowledge.

A ship is filled with complex electronics and mechanisms and are very big. It also require very complex knowledge of thermal and hydrodynamics and stability to get a modern warship working. And i mention peacetime, meaning it isn't even priority project and usually very budgeted so 50 years is on the long end of the spectrum.

Both the mech and a warship is a national project. Would make no sense for this world to have less qualified manpower. A warship is much more time and manpower intensive than a mech prototype so makes no sense. Creativity is definitely not something you just come up with, but you have to realize they have 300 years of combat experience. If you can't find a flaw(and solutions to it) after 300 years of combat, then you are worse than unimaginative.
The only thing that makes a mech more complex is the movement and balance which they should of mastered when they have functioning combat machines for 300 years.
The whole low tech problem is semi-solved with the help of magic in their world, so they don't need CAD and microscopic sensors like IRL for development.
IDK what to say, technology advance very quickly in 50 years, so major warships that been delayed for a long time usually risk being out-dated. This might not be an issue since only they have mechs.

In 300 years, we went from muzzle loading smoothbore to super-sonic and hypersonic missiles. I'm pretty sure a missile of such nature is beyond imagination from the 1700s colonial era. Yet in their world the mechs look almost the same as it first started.

I just don't buy it. Nature also have so much inspiration, so I do think they are incompetent, unimaginative and maybe secluded.
zcv45 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

On one side you are right. But on the other side here is the deal: if your enemy does not improve the stuff it throws at you you do not have any reason to improve. There are tons of examples from history. Even europeans that in my opinion due to winter had the most development due to war, before they met the muslims (especially turks) never thought about changing their sword design from straight to curved. There were curved blades in european history before but they did not catch up. When the turks came with their curved swords they used very well you see europeans developing cutlasses and sabers and all types of things. the rapier was developed for duels. half-swording was developed to fight full body armor. My point is normally the invention of new stuff comes from an urgent need. This was the rule before the current century when everything is driven by consumerism. This is the reason why african tribes remained so under-developed. They did not have to develop. Human nature is to lean towards lazy. If something is not urgently needed people tend to forget about it. Except for monsters the kingdom was peaceful and even the first mech model was sufficient to fight off monsters smaller than behemoth class. And since the attacks of behemoth class monsters were extremely rare, why would they bother to develop something new?! This is why people are so surprised because they cannot understand Ernesti's motivation as they have almost none.
Jul 27, 2017 5:37 AM
Jul 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
ReDCaT_NhS said:

Maybe he said seven weights. As in he supported 7 units of weight measure instead of 11. To me is the only thing that makes sense. Especially since it says later that the new model can lift 150% of what the old one could.

I think it all makes sense now. Thank you for your answer.

P/S: In case of the twin, which one do you guys think is older? In the manga, Kid is older. But I wonder whether this could be true or not?
ReDCaT_NhSJul 27, 2017 8:06 AM
Jul 28, 2017 9:49 AM

Mar 2012
I would honestly care more about this series if it did a better job conveying any sort of tension. Even when that woman and her Silhoutte Knight (which doesn't look like other one so probably modified too) I was just thinking, oh well another obstacle for Ernesti to completely run over. I think a lot of it has to do with Ernesti himself really. He seems to never be worried and we as the audience need something to perceive the tension. This will continue to be a snoozefest until Ernesti faces a real challenge.

I also want to point out that this series tries too hard to make Ernesti stand out. You've gotta be taking everyone to be an idiot for Silhoutte Knights to not have been modified in any way for centuries. It would've been much more realistic to say "some changes were made but no one tried the things Ernesti did." But no, they had to go this route of "Ernesti is an unprecedented genius who just casually came up with changes no one even thought of in 300 years." It feels awfully artificial and insecure on the author's part.
zannettJul 28, 2017 9:52 AM
Aug 21, 2017 2:06 PM

May 2009
This series is just getting better and better with each episode. I love how they have Ernisti tak everything in such an unconventional way. I was sure he was gonna be pissed with old dude but in the end he loved someone was gonna be there to mediate his progress to the king. This is one of the reasons I love anime is for the many surprises in store in character development.
Nov 1, 2017 12:41 AM

Dec 2012
A worm.
Stephania.
It's his hobby.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 12, 2017 2:18 PM

May 2012
Nice development, let's see what's next!
Jan 9, 2020 8:05 PM

Apr 2009
There's more? O_o The old guys; the marquis and his very own grandfather are going to die of shock and apoplexy on his boundless vision!

*sigh* "sic vis pacem para bellum", let the warmongers and their dogs of war loose!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 17, 2020 10:44 AM
Feb 2020
Always good anime
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Knight's & Magic Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2017

41 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 28, 2023 9:42 PM

Poll: » Knight's & Magic Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2017

58 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 27, 2023 8:59 PM

Poll: » Knight's & Magic Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2017

66 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 24, 2023 3:49 AM

Poll: » Knight's & Magic Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2017

74 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:00 PM

Poll: » Knight's & Magic Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2017

64 by RawrOMG »»
Oct 21, 2023 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.