Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 11, 2017 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, this show seems to really like to use montage songs to depict some of the school life style of the main characters.

Nice to see a bit of sports competition this episode especially with Akane running on the field again. Hmm, I think Akane also grew a little bit closer with Nishio.
May 11, 2017 9:12 AM

Apr 2010
Seems the girls worked out their issues, still another confession might be coming up judging by the ending.
Anyway Akane's father doesn't seem happy about the events, probably has a hard time letting go of his daughters.
And the shorts after the ED where great ones again.
May 11, 2017 9:55 AM
Jul 2012
That went better than I thought it would. But still if she confesses hopefully Kotarou lets her down easily and everything returns to normal.
May 11, 2017 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
Dang. Awesome episode. Glad the whole Chinatsu thing was resolved mostly this episode. I am surprised and super happy that the text was her just being honest and she already knew they were going out. I like that this series has a presence of drama without going to much into it. Makes this series itself feel unique that way. Only thing to worry about is Hira who doesn't stand a chance and was mostly a jerk this episode. Can't wait to see his oh shit face when he realizes he missed his chance.
GundamSoulMay 11, 2017 10:04 AM
May 11, 2017 10:04 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm pleasantly surprised that they handled this double crush thing so quick and maturely too, that's really awesome

Overall this episode was great not only because of the cute moments between our two leads as usual (Dat "I miss you" was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee) but I liked how the episode managed to directly contrast both of their situations in this episode

I felt really bad that they both took an L but I'm glad that they're not letting it crush their dreams and that now they wanna try harder....Such a great couple man :'') Hopefully when the friend confesses, there won't be any drama/confusion

Forgot to mention how funny that scene was when Akane's parents found out about her relationship and how funny the last two shorts were xD

TokoyaMay 11, 2017 10:09 AM
May 11, 2017 10:05 AM
Jun 2015
If i was kotarou i would literally snap at his mom and move out while making more novels to sell or get a PT job.
May 11, 2017 10:07 AM

Jan 2015
I loved this episode. I agree with @GundamSoul above me regarding the unique way in which the series presents its drama. Still, I don't really like what Chinatsu is doing. Why confess to the boyfriend of your best friend? That doesn't really make sense even in the inexistent possibility of him accepting her feelings. Hira is the one I'm worrying about right now. I don't think he has any chances at all, but I don't like the way he acts.

I'm glad that Akane doesn't blame her relationship for the bad results, that drama doesn't seem like a good one to explore at all. Her and Kotarou's relationship is always really cute, and it improved a bit once again this episode. The post credit scenes are so fun! Looking forward to next week's episode.
May 11, 2017 10:09 AM

Sep 2015
touyama's vers of sangatsu kokonoka was beautiful *o*
May 11, 2017 10:09 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, I really love how they're doing the drama resolution.

Akane's family dinner conversations are awesome. xD

The pink promise in the library was just so so sweet. This show knows how to make me super happy in seconds. XD

Too bad that both Akane and Kota couldn't make it in their respective events, they should give each other a hug.
The "I miss you" on LINE was adorable. <3

Loved how they motivated each other in the library after their losses, I demand more library scenes in the upcoming episodes. XD

Looks like the whole Chinatsu thing will get sorted out nicely, it might be a little hard for Akane to watch Kota being confessed do but things are looking good in terms of drama resolution. :)

May 11, 2017 10:12 AM

Apr 2008
thiagopv said:
I loved this episode. I agree with @GundamSoul above me regarding the unique way in which the series presents it's drama. Still, I don't really like what Chinatsu is doing. Why confess to the boyfriend of your best friend? That doesn't really make sense even in the inexistent possibility of him accepting her feelings. Hira is the one I'm worrying about right now. I don't think he has any chances at all, but I don't like the way he acts.

I'm glad that Akane doesn't blame her relationship for the bad results, that drama doesn't seem like a good one to explore at all. Her and Kotarou's relationship is always really cute, and it improved a bit once again this episode. The post credit scenes are so fun! Looking forward to next week's episode.

It is a bit weird but hopefully it is quick and done with. I don't see it causing any drama. IT seems like the show ends each episode to set up potential drama just to mess with us cause we all expect the worst based off every other anime.
GundamSoulMay 11, 2017 10:21 AM
May 11, 2017 10:18 AM

Jan 2015
GundamSoul said:
thiagopv said:
I loved this episode. I agree with @GundamSoul above me regarding the unique way in which the series presents it's drama. Still, I don't really like what Chinatsu is doing. Why confess to the boyfriend of your best friend? That doesn't really make sense even in the inexistent possibility of him accepting her feelings. Hira is the one I'm worrying about right now. I don't think he has any chances at all, but I don't like the way he acts.

It is a bit weird but hopefully it is quick and done with. I don't see it causing any drama. IT seems like the end up each likes to set up potential drama just to mess with us cause we all expect the worst based off every other anime.

It's funny in a way right? We're always expecting things to go bad but no drama gets carried over to the next episode, they're always resolved in one episode. We're biting our nails the whole week and we end the episode with a huge smile of relief. That goes to show that you don't need to go deep into a drama and force it to make a good show. I'm loving this, hopefully it stays that way and we can warm our heart every week.
May 11, 2017 10:18 AM

Jul 2016
Chinatsu was being horrible there. Mad stuff to confess to other people's SO let alone your own friend's.
May 11, 2017 10:19 AM

Jan 2015
Perfect episode just like all previous ones, really amazing... I felt really bad for Kotarou when that publisher told him he cant make it and for Akane when he lost that race but i'm glad in a way cause this way both of them failed and not only one of them which could've created a conflict like You are more successful than me kinda one.
My jaw kinda dropped when Chinatsu said she is going to confess to him after what seemed to be a peaceful resolution where its obvious she will back up. I have a really bad feeling that Chinatsu has a plan of some sort... why would you confess otherwise.

That glasses girl at the end was pretty funny. And those CLEAR and Mission failed part :D i laughed a lot. I really love those kind of scenes i think they are very funny.
May 11, 2017 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
EVERYTIME
THE ENDING KEEP ME HANGING
WHY YOU MUST HURT ME THIS WAYYYYY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ehem..
absolutely good episode
both of them have some problem they need to overcome
and they grow closer and more closer
THAT LINE THO
"I miss you"
"me too"
afsgdafsghdfasgdfagdas
JUST LIKE MY SCHOOL DAYS

the endskits are entertaining as always
May 11, 2017 10:23 AM
Jan 2016
we all know that azumi doesn't like chinatsu like that, and he knows that akane gets jealous of her, so no way that he's going to accept her confession anyways

and i loved akanes mom and dads reaction to her having a boyfriend....the mom's "EEEEEH~~?" and the dad's expression was hilarious hahahaha

was i the only one who was literally so shocked when the man told azumi that he was not suited for writing the serious novels things?????? like why tf did you call him to tell him that?????

and i would really love to know if this is 12 or 24 episodes :((( i really hope it's 24, i love this anime so much!!!
May 11, 2017 10:30 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Miu x Inaba is the real OTP here, fucking hilarious couple xD

I get Chinatsu. She wants closure by asking out Kotarou to make her feel better (i don't actually think, she expects something else at the moment hearing that they are together), also good that she asked Akane before. Yet it's still a bit rude from her to drop that bomb on Akane and leave her on that. She'll be scared for this and i don't think that Chinatsu realizes.

I'm fully expecting Kotarou to turn her down politely, i did call how this episode regarding Chinatsu would play out. I don't think the show will stray from their path.

The biggest problem for Kotarou x Akane are the parents (Kotarou's in particular). His mom will notice sooner or later that the relationship keeps him from learning.

I was stressed out with this episode, really ambiguous feeling. They both failed for now in their stage but they promised to keep going further and doing more for their passion.
May 11, 2017 10:32 AM

Apr 2017
Lovely music in the background, Akane's best girl but Chinatsu has sure thrown an awkward spanner into the works of their friendship. Cannot believe she is confessing to her friend's boyfriend pretty harsh thing to do. I'm glad Akane and Azumi are growing closer its so cute how their relationship is evolving. His mother seems rather controlling, I've had similar issues i don't know why they can't be open minded you can make a career out of publishing...

These shorts at the end are brilliant.
themysticaleggMay 11, 2017 10:35 AM

May 11, 2017 10:35 AM

Dec 2014
Well that sure was a cursed Sunday... Not only he didn't make it with the novel, she also lost the race..
They could have just phoned/mailed that he didn't make it. They didn't even tell him what was wrong with it; so for what reason did they make him do the (expensive) trip. Could have gone to cheer her up after the race instead >.< On top of that the "publisher" treated him like an idiot and completely crushed his dream like it was nothing..While it could arguably be true that LNs sell more nowadays (don't have a clue if it's true), the way the kadoyama dude said it warranted a punch from MC.
Didn't expect Akane to say that she was going out with Kotarou tho. Wish I could say the same about Chinatsu's reply and actions..
May 11, 2017 10:38 AM

Oct 2008
Great episode as usual, but with a big letdown in the "deject" dialogues...

I really wanted to enter the screen and punch that editor in the face. How can someone say to a 15 year old kid that they should give up on whatever because they have no talent? And I suppose Hira also have passed through the same thing before (It's not like he's a running genius or something).
It seems that the writer made both interaction the more demeaning as possible to highlight the MC's disappointment, but it just made both dialogues too forced.
May 11, 2017 10:41 AM

Jun 2013
I legit think that its impossible for this to have a bad episode!
Curly-Kun and Akane were adorable as always and i love how the drama wasnt completely overblown!
May 11, 2017 10:48 AM

Mar 2016
Omg Akanes father is great! His reaction and realization to Akane getting a boyfriend!

:( poor Azumi... I thought everything was going to be good and happy, but nope! Aperently he sucks! But the guy was really rude to keep saying he had no talent for it either! Like why so rude !

WHAT why does Akanes friend say she wanted to confess... for "proper closure" ! Whatever you know what your doing. Tryna see if he likes you more and try to steal him NAHHHHH! Azumi you better do the right thing!

:) I love Miu & Inaba... there great!
UrbanJahtsMay 11, 2017 10:54 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2017 10:48 AM

Jun 2015
I'm glad the drama was handled so well. What Chinatsu said at the end is questionable. I hope she doesn't make a big fuss about it. It's pretty sad Kotarou was told to give up on his dreams. That editor was heartless. Akane's parents reaction when they found out about her relationship was great. Her mother is so supportive.
May 11, 2017 10:57 AM

May 2015
welp real life hits hard
May 11, 2017 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
Another satisfying episode. Looks like Akane's father can't let go of his daughters. He's reaction was amusing.

As always our main couple are just too cute. That pinky promise was too adorable. Really liked how Akane's sister was so blunt telling her to ditch her best friend. Too bad it was a the worst day for the them. That editor was heartless.

Chinatsu telling Akane if she can confess to Kotarou came out of nowhere. Why did they had to end the episode like that? Also I hated Hira in this episode. Can't wait to see his face after he finds out Akane is with someone.

I don't know but I have a bad feeling about Chinatsu from the way she's been acting. Hope I'm wrong.

That last short with Roman and the teacher was funny.
LeoMay 11, 2017 11:07 AM

May 11, 2017 11:23 AM

Dec 2014
Well, now we know that Kadokawa is the main villain of the series.
That guy basically said: "your writing is pretty shit so you should write light novels".
May 11, 2017 11:25 AM
Oct 2011
The namesake of this episode is a short story written by none other than Dazai. Probably a reference to how one person's decisions put others in peril, yet the faith in the friendship unwavers. That's rather apt.

tohsakaa said:
That guy basically said: "your writing is pretty shit so you should write light novels".

Maybe about a cute, shut-in sister who does illustrations! /booed off stage
May 11, 2017 11:34 AM

Jan 2015
SakurasouBusters said:
I legit think that its impossible for this to have a bad episode!
Curly-Kun and Akane were adorable as always and i love how the drama wasnt completely overblown!

exactly my thought. There is no bad episodes in this anime but you cant really pick the best episode since of all them are so great that they are just the best.
May 11, 2017 11:42 AM

Jan 2008
Awesome episode, but keeping up a relationship and a club is hard to manage. I hope that won't break up because of this.

The ending scenes with Miu and Inaba are great
May 11, 2017 12:17 PM

Jan 2017
I wish Chinatsu would just be a good friend and drop it already, she doesn't need closure. Kotarou has shown no hints that he likes her, she needs to get over it and move on. They way she keeps throwing out these curve balls makes me not trust her.

I was put off that the publisher guy made Kotarou go all the way to his office to meet him in person to tell him he sucks. that wasn't very professional. ;)

I think Akane and Kotarou make a great couple but I do like Hira and feel bad for him and can't help but think that if Chinatsu keeps butting into their relationship he may actually have a chance with Akane.
May 11, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2015
Plot twist Chinatsu and Akane get two timed by Curly

Dec 2014
well nest friend problems can be quite troublesome...why does she want to confess that is so not cool

Feb 2015
I really like the way this series is going. There's a realism about the relationships. Like how their interests suffer as they are distracted by their relationship. You see this happen alot when you see teenagers dripping things like swimming/ football etc as they get untreated in boys/girls.

Nice use of music again and the shorts and the end are genuinely funny.
CrashmattMay 11, 2017 1:15 PM
May 11, 2017 12:28 PM
Jan 2015
Frankly, I think Ayane gave her little sister some pretty good advice.

What kind of best friend confesses to their best friend's boyfriend? Isn't that one of the bitchiest things a girl can do to her best friend? Personally, I think Chinatsu believes she's on a roll, having undermined Akane's confidence by sending her that text, causing Akane to lose to her on the track field, and now Chinatsu is all pumped up and thinks that she can steal Akane's boyfriend away from her. Ayane was right: ditch the #@%$!. You definitely don't need friends like that.

During that last scene in the library I was fully expecting Akane to break up with Kotarou the way she was talking. And I wouldn't be surprised if, in the next episode, she tells Kotarou it's okay if he breaks up with her if he wants to go out with Chinatsu, or worse, just breaks up with him to give her "best friend" a chance. Chinatsu started out as a really great character, but she's turned into the worst character of the series.

Hopefully, Akane will be able regain her composure on the track field and beat her so-called best friend at every single race going forward.

As for Kotarou's "failure," certainly there's a myriad of extremely successful authors who's first works were rejected. A quick Internet search tells me, for instance, that "John Grisham’s first novel was rejected 25 times" so I don't think Kotarou should give up his dream. After all, that was only one publishing company. Someone else might have actually have had a different opinion.
May 11, 2017 12:29 PM
Jan 2017
Is it wrong for me to think Kotaro and Akane's relationship is the weakest part in the show? I can't fault the voice actors for delivering their lines as shyly and awkwardly as possible, but after 5 episodes, it kinda feels worn out. Sometimes I feel the supporting characters bring more life to show than the protagonists do. Anyway, the episode delivers some nasty defeats to both Kotaro and Akane, what with Kotaro getting turned down for a publishing award and Akane missing the chance to go to prefecturals. Those parts felt more organic and added more to the narrative than their so-called romance. Once again, the post-credit scenes are great. They should make a show based on them.
May 11, 2017 12:53 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode as always, with great use of insert songs and long periods of silence.
Kotarou isn't quite good enough to make it into the adult fiction industry, but maybe the Light Novel industry. Makes sense at his age he'd be pushed to pursue that.
May 11, 2017 12:59 PM
Sep 2016
HeroVladimir93 said:
Is it wrong for me to think Kotaro and Akane's relationship is the weakest part in the show? I can't fault the voice actors for delivering their lines as shyly and awkwardly as possible, but after 5 episodes, it kinda feels worn out. Sometimes I feel the supporting characters bring more life to show than the protagonists do. Anyway, the episode delivers some nasty defeats to both Kotaro and Akane, what with Kotaro getting turned down for a publishing award and Akane missing the chance to go to prefecturals. Those parts felt more organic and added more to the narrative than their so-called romance. Once again, the post-credit scenes are great. They should make a show based on them.

do consider that despite the chatting on LINE they really do *not* spend a lot of time together irl so unless they start spending hours and not little breaks they are gonna keep being awkward and shy for a while, it's still their first experience after all and neither of them is the outgoing type to begin with.
May 11, 2017 1:28 PM

Jun 2011
mobydesu said:
The namesake of this episode is a short story written by none other than Dazai. Probably a reference to how one person's decisions put others in peril, yet the faith in the friendship unwavers. That's rather apt.

tohsakaa said:

Maybe about a cute, shut-in sister who does illustrations! /booed off stage

Don't bring Eromanga-sensei into this!

Also, Hira did nothing wrong...he's just too thirsty to realise this. Chinatsu, however, did do something wrong. Why would you want to confess to someone knowing he's already in a relationship? That "closure" excuse just reeks of desperation.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
May 11, 2017 1:33 PM

Apr 2009
I also feel that the side characters are more interesting. But I understand that the MCs are shy and awkward, and I am still interested in where their relationship is going.
I understand why Chinatsu wants to propose to get a closure and I don't think that she expects anything.But even though she was just being honest she comes off as a bit insensitive because she she should know how insecure Akane is.
Btw, the inserted song sounds like "Sangatsu kokonoka" from the japanese drama "One liter of tears". I always get so sad when I hear that song.
shiroi-ookamiMay 11, 2017 5:45 PM
May 11, 2017 1:33 PM

Nov 2016
Another good episode, with beautiful backround music.

I was a little bit worried there, when Akane and Kotarou suffered a small defeat at pursuing their goals. Thought it would trigger a little relationship break for them. Fortunately everything went well and both were able to encourage each other.

But the most interesting part was saved for the end. Even though Chinatsu accepts their relationship she still wants to confess. Well, looks like the potential drama isn't completely off the table.

P.S Basically it's meaningless, but still, it's nice to see that the score of this show keeps rising. Definitely deserved.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 11, 2017 1:42 PM
Aug 2012
insert song
Sangatsu Kokonoka (March 9) - Remioromen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uglcY1aNdo4
it was released in 2004 and popular graduation song in japan
lyrics translation
http://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/remioromen/sangatsukokon.htm
May 11, 2017 1:49 PM

Aug 2013
Main director of this series deserves a box of the beer. I'm really concerned about characters. Not mentioning about small nuances in the background which are keeping this series really natural. The tension is real. One of my favorites of this season despite that horrible 3DCG people....
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 11, 2017 2:21 PM

Nov 2010
For some reason I think some people don't get how actually actual middle school romance works.

No, Chinatsu is (and always) just being honest and headfront with everything. She is not trying to do anything evil, she knows that they are dating and she has no chance, but the way she handles it is VERY direct. Tell your friend that she also likes the same guy, just for the sake of being honest. Later, tell the guy (knowing that he will reject you anyway), get dumped, and move on. To her, she must be honest both to her feeling and people around her, and expecting everything is fine as long as everyone is honest. Super naive, yes, but that's kids.

Of course, it might cause short term negative effect, but it's actually better than holding it and ended up becoming an unseen trouble for their relationship (or 4 arc of never ending romance drama if this is your typical adult romantic drama). She's simply at the age where she does not really know how people handle things differently, but it's not stemming from malice or desperation.

Plus no, it won't cause breakup drama or NTR or anything like that lol. It's just kids handling romance with their own immature way.
May 11, 2017 3:08 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
tfw you get called by an editor and tell you to come here just to tell you that you suck at it
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 11, 2017 3:36 PM

May 2009
I don't know anymore, is Chinatsu cunning or retarded?
May 11, 2017 3:59 PM

Jul 2015
This show has been a pleasant surprise so far and I'm really happy with how they're handling things. Now gotta wait a week for this cliffhanger lol
May 11, 2017 4:20 PM

Sep 2007
i was really surprised when i heard Sangatsu Kokonoka, i love this song its from the hit drama one liter of tears.. brought back a lot of good memories :")
May 11, 2017 4:21 PM

Oct 2011
Omg Azuma got his literature rejected nooooo grrrrr.
Akane didn't win the race. Both of them still pursuing what they love. That ending omfg
May 11, 2017 4:27 PM

Mar 2012
Really enjoyed this episode. Was glad that Chinatsu wasn't intentionally trying to sabotage the relationship or anything, but even after the girls talked stuff out, she's obviously still a bit too clueless. She should know that giving a love confession to your friend's boyfriend is not okay. I can understand the desire for closure, but like, look. He already has someone he likes, isn't that closure enough? She only has two possible outcomes if she tells him: he rejects her and stays with Akane (what's going to happen obviously), or he decides "wait, I like you better, I'll dump Akane for you." Even if the second had a possibility of happening (which I don't think it does in this case), what good friend would DO THAT to their friend?? It doesn't matter if the possibility would exist that the guy might like you do given the chance. The chance doesn't exist. He's already going out with someone who IS YOUR FRIEND, CHINATSU. Lick your wounds and move on!! I guess this kind of cluelessness does fit what we've seen of her personality so far, though. So it's more that I'm annoyed with her personality, haha. But it feels realistic within the show.

Meanwhile the continuing development of the main episode was very cute this ep. Love them meeting in the library and messaging that they miss each other late at night and supporting each other's ambitions through these temporary setbacks.

Also, man, that editor was harsh. That's a really crappy thing to pull on a junior high kid.
May 11, 2017 4:52 PM

May 2015
Glad to see they handled the whole situation pretty well. Seems like she wants to confess her feelings for closure. Wonder how that's gonna end up.

Also, quite the straightforward editor. Called him all the way over to the place just to tell he basically has no talent.... Lmao.

May 11, 2017 5:09 PM

Oct 2012
zeroyuki92 said:
For some reason I think some people don't get how actually actual middle school romance works.

No, Chinatsu is (and always) just being honest and headfront with everything. She is not trying to do anything evil, she knows that they are dating and she has no chance, but the way she handles it is VERY direct. Tell your friend that she also likes the same guy, just for the sake of being honest. Later, tell the guy (knowing that he will reject you anyway), get dumped, and move on. To her, she must be honest both to her feeling and people around her, and expecting everything is fine as long as everyone is honest. Super naive, yes, but that's kids.

Of course, it might cause short term negative effect, but it's actually better than holding it and ended up becoming an unseen trouble for their relationship (or 4 arc of never ending romance drama if this is your typical adult romantic drama). She's simply at the age where she does not really know how people handle things differently, but it's not stemming from malice or desperation.

Plus no, it won't cause breakup drama or NTR or anything like that lol. It's just kids handling romance with their own immature way.
That's my view of it too, frankly I think most people here are already aware that those are her true intentions, and that she really is just going to get shot down and move on, but because of all the stuff that's happened in other series we just kind of expect the worst, though I do admit a lot of those negative expectations are directly influenced by the way the show ends in such a dramatic fashion each and every episode.

But yes I do agree, Chinatsu isn't trying to be cunning or evil, but there's no denying that in the process of her honest approach, she will be inviting potential drama, though with what the show has done recently I hold out high hopes that it's quickly and neatly resolved so we can continue with our Akane x Kotarou goodness.

Nonetheless if there's one thing the dramatic cliffhangers are doing to me other than making me go bald, it's getting me excited and impatient for the continuation next week.
Definitely one of my most enjoyed of the season atm
also when is Akane going to shoot Hira down, just put the poor guy out of his misery

Ryouko-sensei and Roman are cute af, Inaba's got a hard life ahead of him RIP
gust11May 11, 2017 5:17 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2017

250 by database_animal »»
May 3, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

229 by RGreatDanton »»
May 2, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2017

132 by RGreatDanton »»
May 1, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2017

623 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Apr 21, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Kirei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2017

199 by DanielHu3 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.