Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 29, 2017 2:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp and that's pretty much the conclusion for this season.

Another kiss was something I had expected between Benio and Rokuro too. Funny to see them in formal wear in the final episode. A happy ending it is~
Stark700Mar 29, 2017 5:20 AM
Mar 29, 2017 3:55 AM

Jan 2012
Awww, Rokuro and Benio save the day as a couple after being spurred on by their loved ones. Then they participate in Ryougo's wedding and later kiss again, the end. How nice. Anyway this show was mediocre at best. As it turns out the high point was the episode where they saved Mayura from being a kegare. I actually kinda praised that episode slightly. And to that point the show was alright. Not great or even good mind you, still too many anime-original episodes/nonsense even then, but alright. Only problem was...what was that? Episode 17 or so? Out of 50??? Somewhere around there I can't be bothered to check. All the anime only stuff, with perhaps an exception or two like Mayura usin' them Byakko claws, was bland, uninteresting dreck. At times mind-bogglingly stupid like that dancing kegare fiasco. At other times just painstakingly boring like baseball guy episode or whatever it was. I don't even know how this lasted 50 episodes with that story. Perhaps worst of all it made it so that I groan and roll my eyes whenever I see a new chapter of the manga has come out before reading it solely out of obligation. Whereas before the anime started I was genuinely excited for it, and enjoyed the manga enough to nearly buy it in print. A very generous 5/10, mostly for the early episodes that adapted the manga well...few as they were.
Mar 29, 2017 4:43 AM
Jul 2016
Happy end for Rokuro end Benio, so I'm happy, too.
They are really cute together.

Very funny episode.
Mar 29, 2017 4:49 AM

May 2016
Damn... I feel that I want to cry when Rokuro and Benio gave their speech.
Who too want to cry :'( ??

Naruto just ended and now this will end too"? I'am gonna miss this anime , it took so many months waiting for the episodes in this anime and now it will end. I feel so sad right now :'(.
Mar 29, 2017 5:11 AM
Sep 2016
The fact that I'm in my 8 am college class when I watch this 50th episode that I'm glad I dedicated myself to reaching, I was very visual with my happiness as I sported a smile that spanned ear to ear. But the problem was I couldn't scream in happiness and constantly be like " YES YES YES YES YES YES X100!". I hate the turn around for the episode based off the preview from 49 though cause I thought Benio and Rokuro were the one that were going to get married. I hope a season 2 comes but as always I will hold those hopes in reserve till I see some valid sources verify a second season.

Some may say this is bad and those of you in that group are allowed to your opinion just like the group that loved it and group that was neutral. I would recommend this anime to anyone to watch and hope they like it just like I did and the countless others.

To me the fights didn't feel cookie cutter and want give the fights and what they portrayed a 8/10

The Op's and Ed's were beautiful to me at least and give that it's own score of 10/10

I may now move onto the manga and see all the difference it has to the anime and be mad that some stuff isn't included but that will be typical and I will enjoy it regardless!
TheIndexerMar 29, 2017 5:16 AM
Mar 29, 2017 5:15 AM
Jul 2014
Quite long and sometimes cringy but it doesn't end like most anime where they stay friends ... I mean at the last kiss I was like : "Omg finally an anime that is somewhat real"

So 7/10 because they were some things that bothered me ...
Mar 29, 2017 5:39 AM

Jul 2013
The final confrontation against Abe no Semei is really dissapointed, they didn't even exchange some hits, they just get pumped up by Sae and the others and nullified Seimei's spell. Such a very underwhelming final fight.

I was sure it was too early for them to marry, then it turned out it was Ryogo the one who was going to marry, lol.
The ending scene was satisfying. After 50 episodes, they finally hook up for good. Nice to see Kamui is still fine and the Basara girl is still going to sing to make our hearts cringe happy.

I can't believe I have finally this into my Completed list. I cannot believe I thought this was promising back in Spring of the last year. After all the filler, the uninteresting characters, the meh visuals and the likes, I feel fulfilled.
However, with this, the last leftover of 2016 who remained in my list has also ended... I cannot help but to feel a bit sad.
Mar 29, 2017 5:45 AM
Nov 2010
I'll never know how this weak anime got 50 episodes while some truly great shows only get one cour, or possibly two if they're lucky.

Are the ratings that high or did someone just have a large throw-away budget lying around somewhere?
Mar 29, 2017 5:56 AM

Apr 2014
Despite all its flaws, this final episode gave a really satisfying conclusion to the story and I don't think the manga can top this knowing where its heading recently. It was good to see the staff went all out because the art and animation was top notch during certain scenes.

7/10
Z4KMar 29, 2017 6:00 AM
Mar 29, 2017 5:57 AM

May 2015
Shounen cheese to the max right there, but you know what, I had a smile on my face and the smell of onions piercing my eyes a little, so they did something right with this episode...

Also, bringing back OP 1 was a great touch as well
Cornbread78Mar 29, 2017 6:23 AM
Mar 29, 2017 6:11 AM

Dec 2014
There we go, our grand finale. I don't really mind cliches but the execution in this series has always been mediocre in my opinion and that's what my take on the first half of this final episode is.

The second half however was really good and might possibly be one of the best parts in the series as a whole. xD
Rokuro and benio's scene was nice and the final scene with Rokuro giving Benio that hair clip and putting it on her was really cute and romantic. Though, the city beginning to glow after that was kinda odd but hey it was nice. XD Also the art for that scene was pure awesome.

Overall, I started this show after hearing multiple people praise the manga, I'm a huge sucker for a good Shonen so I was really looking forward to what this series would bring in, 50 episodes at the time seemed really nice since most shows now are just 1 or max 2 cour. Sadly enough, I didn't find the initial episodes to be all that interesting but I had hope the series would get better and it did. I think it was around the 18-25 mark where the series peaked and I really liked those parts. It was just downhill after that with fillers and dull boring arcs and story progression that felt really really badly executed. Heck episode 48 is one of the prime examples of shitty execution, I lost a lot of my interest here and I still don't know why I didn't just put the series on hold or something. Add to this the fact that none of the villains were even remotely interesting and literally all of them went out in an anticlimactic fashion. The characters were decent and likable so no issue there. The only thing I liked and looked forward to in this show was Rokuro and Benio's romance and I'm glad at least that went down well even if it was dragged to the final episodes. Still, as a whole the series remains mediocre, then again I've heard this is a terrible adaptation so I might just like the manga but after watching this I'm still reluctant to read it. XD Maybe in due time, when that reluctance disappears, I'll pick up the manga and hopefully it'll be as good as people say it is.

5/10
Mar 29, 2017 6:16 AM
Jul 2016
Loved it ❤️😭😭
Mar 29, 2017 6:23 AM
May 2016
Am I not the only one who thought that Benio and Rokuro were the ones to get married?

If so, I got cucked so hard. Overall love the ending <3
Mar 29, 2017 6:24 AM

Apr 2015
I found this episode a very good one
In general this series was quite good in my opinion except for the animation and the way they drag out this too long

8/10

MrJaytato said:
Am I not the only one who thought that Benio and Rokuro were the ones to get married?

If so, I got cucked so hard. Overall love the ending <3

tbh I had a feeling they wanted to fool us(happened to me so many times on other animes xd) and make Ryogo and Haruka marry
Mar 29, 2017 6:43 AM

Jul 2014
Finally this trainwreck is finished.

Even though there are some genuinely cool moments, they are bogged down by a ton of stupid anime-original content that doesn't go anywhere and doesn't even make sense in the context of the show.

-100/10 not recommended. watch only if drunk to have a good time.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Mar 29, 2017 6:54 AM

Feb 2016
FlameTaJaDoru said:
Finally this trainwreck is finished.

Even though there are some genuinely cool moments, they are bogged down by a ton of stupid anime-original content that doesn't go anywhere and doesn't even make sense in the context of the show.

-100/10 not recommended. watch only if drunk to have a good time.

It's still better than fuuka tho

the anime is worth the watch if you aren't someone expecting this to be like the manga

That aside, ep 49 and 50 were just pretty great, there were memorable moments on this anime, even if they were Anime-only arcs
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 29, 2017 6:57 AM

May 2010
Rokuro: Btw I killed your brother but writers forgot to tell me to let you know, we cool?
Benio: ONI-SAMA!!!!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 29, 2017 6:59 AM
Feb 2010
7godeohs said:
I'll never know how this weak anime got 50 episodes while some truly great shows only get one cour, or possibly two if they're lucky.

Are the ratings that high or did someone just have a large throw-away budget lying around somewhere?
Because it'S not the same people who decided the number of episodes and the budget of those series compared to Sousei no Onmyouji.

The timeslot is also one of the biggest reason for the number of episodes.
Mar 29, 2017 7:19 AM
Feb 2017
Nothing more to say than it's a very happy ending for the Twin Stars !

They saved the world, they even confessed to each other & they made an incredible speech during Ryôgo & Haruka's wedding. They made a great final kiss ^^

So it was a good ending for this anime which last almost one year !
Mar 29, 2017 7:20 AM

Dec 2013
Wow, it's finally over.

At one point, I was watching this just to get it over with, but I continued through it and I'm so glad I did. That ending was just beautiful, and was wrapped up so well. I don't expect a season 2, but if there is, it'll be a treat :-)

I'm pretty sure when Maya and her father were in the car before the wedding, almost everyone thought Rokuro and Benio were the ones getting married lmao, nonetheless I think this anime was great and I'm glad I continued it until the end!
Mar 29, 2017 7:26 AM

Nov 2013
this final was pretty nice (all those people including sae)
"wait till you're alone to kiss" LOL

even tho some of the episodes were boring, i guess over all the anime was good enough =D 7/10
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 29, 2017 7:31 AM
Dec 2013
And just like
, the show ends with a wedding (despite it not being the main characters who are getting married). First time I finished a long-running anime where I was there when it started and there when it finished. It was a nice ride. 8/10 overall.

It'd be nice if they made a second season which follows the manga and retconned the anime-original episodes, Blue Exorcist S2 style. Although a remake would also be cool.
wildhoodMar 29, 2017 7:52 AM
Mar 29, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2015
So the Twin Star need some more morale-support from the "deceased" and "consumed" before they can go full power. Even so, they do nothing about Seimei. Maybe like punch him in the face to make him learn something. Instead they showing some romance and just "re-schedule" Seimei's plan? Oh well.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 29, 2017 8:10 AM
Jul 2016
wildhood said:

It'd be nice if they made a second season which follows the manga and retconned the anime-original episodes, Blue Exorcist S2 style. Although a remake would also be cool.

I totally agree. I'd like a remake and better art, like Ao no Exorcist.
Mar 29, 2017 8:17 AM

Jun 2015
That battle against Abe no Semei was anti-climatic. I really thought Rokuro and Benio were getting married. They kissed at the end at least. Their speech at Ryougo's weeding was nice. Decent finale for this show.
Mar 29, 2017 8:27 AM

Sep 2016
right there i though the one who will get married is benio and rokuro
Mar 29, 2017 8:41 AM

Sep 2015
What I took away from that final episode was a huge jump in animation, multiple times I went "oh, that's where the budget went" we got movie level animation for a good half of the episode.

As for the series as a whole it took an obvious ending and did a few unexpected things with it. We all knew that they were going to be together from episode 1 but to me the journey to the destination meant allot. It interwove multiple themes and ideas throughout it's 50 episode run. Since I jumped in close to half way into the run I watched those earlier episodes in much larger blocks than once a week. This last arc I kept questioning if this series had a pacing problem. I don't think it does because of that previous binge of the earlier half. I think as a complete product it's a great production. I give major props to the lead director for giving us a clear cohesive show. I know they changed the manga and decided to do their own thing but I think they did so to let it stand on its own. Much like movies that adapt novels but do their own thing with the characters. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. For readers and fans of the source material, it more than likely will never work. But for those people coming in fresh, it's a treat to be introduced to these characters in a solid interesting way.

Originally I was going to give this series a solid 8/10 but after that final episode it shot up to a 9/10 among some of my "you should watch this" series.

Credit goes to the guys at Minimalistic-Animoo Deviantart Group for the vectors.
Mar 29, 2017 8:45 AM

Sep 2015
Mascera said:
So the Twin Star need some more morale-support from the "deceased" and "consumed" before they can go full power. Even so, they do nothing about Seimei. Maybe like punch him in the face to make him learn something. Instead they showing some romance and just "re-schedule" Seimei's plan? Oh well.

I honestly liked that it did something unexpected. It was a fight of ideals more than it was a physical fight.

Credit goes to the guys at Minimalistic-Animoo Deviantart Group for the vectors.
Mar 29, 2017 8:50 AM

Apr 2012
The anime had it's weak moments but overall I enjoyed it very much. The finale was perfect for me so I rate it 8/10
Mar 29, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2014
My regards to whoever was in charge of doing the close-up shots throughout this episode.
..I felt huge quality(budget) difference between the closeup shots and the entire episode...

Mar 29, 2017 8:58 AM

Sep 2015
So what ep start to use original stuff? might even care to touch the manga because the ending kinda not fit for "Sousei no Onmyouji*
Into the Internet!
Mar 29, 2017 9:05 AM
Sep 2016
2 things..
I totally tought it wasrokuro and benio who were getting married haha
The final battle was kind of a let down.. i was expecting rokuro to call the basara for help since he is the king of ( i dont remember) but well at least they won..
What kind of king makes is men fight at the front lines while he sits behind them relaxing?
-No game No life

Natsu wanted to be a king.... So oni-chan got an empire. Natsu & Zeref
-Fairy Tail
Mar 29, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2015
I really can't end it's over, no matter how much i dislked the second part, it was still the anime that i've been for a year so i'm so sad to see it go. Really can't believe a year passed. Really can't believe it's over and now i won't have a Wednesday with Twin Stars :( I used to come home and the new episode was always waiting for me. No more T_T

Can't believe that we got so massively trolled by the anime TWICE in the same episode. 1. with the marriage. 2. with the box that Rokuro wanted to give her. I TOTALLY thought he was gonna propose to her.
Sayaka was just as loud as ever and i had high volume. RIP EARS. Nozomi's seyuu what can i say. Even in front of the grave. Jesus
Did anyone notice that Kinako had clothes on for the first time ever? and he was drinking? W-what? lol
Mar 29, 2017 9:43 AM

Jun 2014
Loved it! It was great to see Sae again! Overall I enjoyed the story, the characters, the OST, and the animation! Wouldn't mind a second season some time in the future.

Overall 8/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Mar 29, 2017 9:47 AM

Jun 2014
That fight was pretty anticlimactic. They didn't even defeat Seimei, and did he say he's going to try again in 1000 years? So their world isn't really out of the woods then......whatever, we're not going to see it anyway so it doesn't matter.

Totally thought Rokuro and Benio were going to be the ones getting married, but I got tricked. Then I got tricked again thinking Rokuro was going to hand over a ring.....

Thankfully I somehow managed to make it through this whole show, this felt like the longest year ever. At best, it was decent, and at its worst, it was painfully mediocre. 4/10.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 29, 2017 10:26 AM
Aug 2016
Im glad I finished this series to the end, but I still don't really know why I watched this show. Its enjoyable, but, I felt almost no connection to either of the lead characters, this was my last show to watch each week after my 'anticipated' weekly releases.
I found myself satisfied to some extent from this ending, although I'm not sure why someone who waits for 1000 years just watches somebody charge up for 15 minutes to undo my work.
This really bothered me as who would honestly just watch???? He had the spell power to just put the whole show (the tree) back in a bottle (clicking his fingers) yet he just watches?????
Did anybody else feel like just shaking their heads at this? 50 episodes and the final fight and all the character development and plot twists culminated in a verbal standing match.
Apart from this, my favourite plot line was by far the kuranashi arc, this to me was probably the highlight of the show. As i feel the last 5 episodes strayed too far from kegare vs exorcists which was the lifeblood of this anime.

6/10 for the ending for me.
Mar 29, 2017 10:27 AM

Feb 2015
Well that was awful, definitely the worst show of it's seasons.
1/10.
Mar 29, 2017 10:27 AM

Dec 2016
This the life for every beginning an end!
it was a good... it had some bad episodes but at least I give it score 8 !
Mar 29, 2017 10:38 AM

Feb 2015
While the anime may have lacked sometimes in certain places and contained a few cliches, overall it was a good anime. :)
Mar 29, 2017 10:48 AM

Oct 2008
Damn satisfying conclusion! I feel so happy for our main couple <3

There were times I felt like dropping this show but holding on through the less-than-exciting battle plot and wonky art was kind of worth it for this reward. I have always enjoyed the SoL scenes in this show; pity there aren't more of it, but I'm pleased with the final episode.

6/10. This finale was like a 8/10 but sadly most of the show was like 5/10.
Mar 29, 2017 11:03 AM

Sep 2015
I'm very surprised by this. I wasn't expecting to actually like the ending. I stopped enjoying this anime after the first 4 or 5 episodes, I only kept watching because I love the manga and wanted to see what direction the anime would end up going.

But I highly recommend that you all read the manga. It is still hasn't ended yet and I personally think it is SO much better. But nonetheless, that ending was awesome(except for the final fight)!
Mar 29, 2017 11:35 AM

Sep 2013
Sae is back and everyone's spirits that were taken shows up and gives rokuro and benio encouragement.
Nice that they didn't win through power but by resonance the spirits back to their bodies and seimei giving humanity another chance :)

Nice ryogo x haruka wedding and happy end, even leaves a chance for a sequel 8/10

Mar 29, 2017 11:39 AM

May 2012
Rokuro and Benio were an adorable couple for the past year, that's about all I can say.

I'm really mixed about this anime though. Some arcs were a bit fun, but the last 2 arcs were really lackluster. They were entertaining in some ways however.

Guess I'll go with a 5.5 and round up to 6

I think I've said a couple times already but I'll try hopping onto the manga sometime.

Mar 29, 2017 12:28 PM

Mar 2015
A kiss in front of a beautiful sunset, complete with fireflies. Nice ending.
The sword that takes life gives life
Mar 29, 2017 12:44 PM

Oct 2015
And after 50 episodes ladies and gentleman, the ending...not that good but still we had a kiss (maybe in some distant future they do a fair adaptation from manga, i doubt even the manga isn´t that famous). anyway score 7/10
Mar 29, 2017 12:50 PM

Dec 2014
I really liked the ending…it ended with connecting it all…Although I guess no one really died though…but great way to end it all
Mar 29, 2017 1:26 PM

Aug 2016
Average anime at best but fun experience nevertheless.
Onto the manga now
Mar 29, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2014
Holy sh#t i can't believe I actually survived through all 50 episodes ! this show was completely garbage, the writting was awfull and cheesy. The characters a some of the worst i ever seen they were so boring and uninspired. The love story was terribly done and really forced to be honest I still have a hard time understanding why they would ever fall for eachother because it felt so forced that they had to which is a shame because I really wanted it to work and it just didn't. Credit to Rokuro voice actor he did well even do he had a bad script and character to work with. Benio's voice actor on the other hand terrible but the character itsef is really dull so mayby its not really the voice actors fault who knows. All in all i'm just happy the show is done for, will not miss it and I will never ever re watch it again one time was enough for me :P hopefully there are others who had a better experience in me ;D
BlackRatchet19Mar 30, 2017 4:08 AM
Mar 29, 2017 2:01 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
And the final is finally here
Lets hope Abe's crazy plan gets crushed

To Benio and Rokuro protecting the world is worth sacrificing your life for if it would mean ensuring that the people will be able to live their lives the way that they want. To not feel strong emotions is not normal because as you go through life you would encounter plenty of situations that would produce this. Abe's belief that all negative feelings create Kagare that is bad is not even correct. Damm but Abe is just insanely strong. Wow even Sae gets to come back from the tree. Nice. Wow even Shinon gets to come back as a spirit to help them. Hell the whole of the 12 managed to come back as spirits to lend them their power as well. Impressive. Hell its everyone that they have helped since the series began now that's very impressive. And one hell of a way to motivate them. That scene was just so heart warming and one of my favorite scenes in this series. Its nice that each of those characters were allowed to come back one more time though. The hopes and prayers of everyone that they have met in the series eh. Now this is motivation. With that much support and motivation their power would increase a hundredfold maybe more. More than enough to sweep the flowers aside. Wow the flowers vanishing in the air is really pretty. I also like how that scene was played with the ending theme in as the background music though. The ending theme really is appropriate for it. Animation for this episode really was top notch and its nice to see that all the spell power that abe took is now returned to the people. The nebula or whatever it is really is pretty. And that means the exorcists that had their spell power sucked dry are also returned to life. Even the 12 as well. Rokuro's explanation for why he had that power though was so sweet and endearing no wonder Benio was flushed lol.

In the end Abe wasn't really a villain in a sense that he wasn't evil. Its just that because he has observed humanity over thousands of years and having seen that they continue to kill and fight each other and causing kagare to be formed that he wad forced to come up with his plan. Now having seen the determination of the twin stars it looks like he's giving them another chance. A thousand years to change humanity and the world eh. That will be a daunting task but if anything i think they have a good chance of doing it. Harmony between Yin and Yang eh. Hope that will be possible. Im happy that in the end they managed to resolve that without bloodshed.

And then years later the marriage between Ryogo and Haruka takes place. Lol Seigen's worrying about Mayura and how awkward he looks as he does. Ah so they are only giving the speech eh lol. I actually thought that it was between Benio and Rokuro lol. But still its a happy occasion. Lol Rokuro's bound to get dominated by Benio lol. Kinako is cute for once lol. Lol both are equally nervous during the speech. The words that they spoke for the speech were actually pretty good and means more as they are all exorcists here. Its like their memories of fighting alongside each other for so long being expressed into words. A really good speech that was from the heart actually but one that means well. Great speech. The last part where Rokuro gave that present to Benio was pretty sweet though funny when Benio thought that he was putting it on his hair lol.
The last scene featuring the 12 guardians and just about everyone that they met was nice. Its nice that even little things like this are included.

I was really impressed by this episode in that they not only manage to gain enough spell power by being reminded by the people that they had met over the series that they are supporting them and by the fact that they were able to use this to gain enough power to stop the spell and bring everyone whose spell power was taken back to life including all the exorcists and the 12. Finally the fight with abe was brought to a good enough end as they managed to convince him that maybe humanity can change after all. The marriage between Haruka and Ryugo and the speech that Rokuro and Benio gave was both excellently done. Its nice that Benio and Rokuro are now well on their way to having a great relationship and if lucky a marriage as well. The last scene with the gift was pretty sweet as well. Arguably the standout scene was when the two saw the spirits of everyone that they met cheering them on and reminding them of the faith that they have in them. It was nice that each of them was given the chance to come back one last time. This episode was a great conclusion to the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2017 2:03 PM

May 2009
Heh, this was best looking episode since 1st one. Overall shitty series due to anime original plot. If you want to read manga then start from beginning. Only early chapters were adapted and they already were full of fillers:
-everything since Sae plot is anime original
-almost all Basaras in anime are anime original
-Haruka (Ryougo's wife) is anime original, his friend who become impurity too
About manga:
-only few of 12 Guardians were properly introduced
-Kinako was introduced only in most recent arc and he's nowhere near as annoying as in anime
-Benio sufferrs from not being equally main character (not to mention physical pain), it's like Sukeno couldn't stop sucking Rokuro's dick
-Arima is huge asshole
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2016

49 by Vindicater »»
Apr 16, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2016

67 by Sugram22 »»
Apr 15, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

48 by Vindicater »»
Apr 10, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

84 by Vindicater »»
Apr 8, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2016

99 by Vindicater »»
Apr 8, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.