Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 15, 2017 12:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, nice to see this show return. New OP song is alright I guess, personally liked the first one better.

Pacing felt a little slow but I did like that they are keeping Naze more relevant in this half. The storytelling of Naze and his crew is interesting considering how much they have grown as characters. A lot of death flags though...I'm scared for next episode.
Stark700Jan 15, 2017 6:32 AM
Jan 15, 2017 2:09 AM

Jul 2014
I liked the prev OP and ED, new ones doesnt sit fine with me, and I was expecting something good too since the 1st season both had great OP's and ED's, this last one turned out to be the worst both song and visuals.

Anyways nothing again happened besides talking and some build up.
Jan 15, 2017 2:36 AM

Nov 2009
As expected, the new OP and ED are meh.

And we're getting ready to say goodbye to Naze and Amida. And possibly Lafter because there's no way Jasley and Idiok's latest intrigue doesn't cost one or even all of them their lives. There's also that flashback that's a death flag in and of itself for Naze and Amida...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jan 15, 2017 3:09 AM

Dec 2014
We're finally back after two weeks and it was mostly a build up episode with however what seems like an ominous ending.

New OP is okay I guess, I do like the ED a lot.

Atra is so head over heels for Mika, she's kinda adorable that way. :3

Naze flashback was really nice, He's a pretty amazing guy for creating Turbines.

Stupid Iok making more trouble, if only he had died.
Hope Naze and co survive through whatever may happen.
Jan 15, 2017 3:48 AM

Apr 2010
キターーー(゜∀゜)ーーーー!!!

After suffering a heavy bout of withdrawal symptoms for weeks, the cure has finally arrived!! and it felt good..

New OP is fine, but I like previous one better.. but damn it's such a tease with that new Barbatos form.. also @McGillis,.. somebody call the COPS already!! XD

as usual our resident scumbag/shitlord/dumbass/retard (I ran out of insults for him already) king Iok exhibiting his usual greatness for all of us to facepalm with.. goddangit just die already!!

Atra-san, deserves a gold medal this episode.. that scene with Mikazuki was <3

Also, now that Atra-san mentioned the Alaya like an umbilical cord, I can't unsee Mika as an Evangelion.. Berserker mode much??

and dang!! all those death flags floating around this episode, they should have included a cameo for the grim reaper while they're at it.. RIP turbines.. T__T
Jan 15, 2017 4:32 AM

Sep 2011
i like the op but the ed is underhwleming, the episode was a fine set up episode though i wonder if next week will conclude this plotline and move on or if they will postpone it for a week after. I think given that we are in the last cour every second counts so as much as id not like to see him go naze would be better of dying next week rather than the week after.

Also lafter please dont die. Her being in the opening kind of inspires a bit of hope that she will at least survive this upcoming event.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 15, 2017 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
Harem need to survive, especially Lafter.
I dont really care about Naze, but Iok need to die painfully with Jasley
bruh
Jan 15, 2017 4:44 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
God damn, Iok. Your idiocy never fails to surprise me even more.

Doesn't look good for the Turbines.
Jan 15, 2017 4:58 AM

Jan 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
Stupid Iok making more trouble, if only he had died.

I bet that guy will survive until the end, at very least.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 15, 2017 5:10 AM

Nov 2013
If Naze or any of his girls, especially Lafter or Azee, die in the next following episodes I'm legit dropping this //jokes// as if I ever could drop this but I will surely be left heartbroken. Same goes for McGillis I guess. I don't want to see either of them die but everything indicates they might, sobs.

Jan 15, 2017 5:16 AM

Sep 2013
Wait so why does Iok hate Tekkadan so much that he's stooping so low?

Is it just cause Mikazuki wrecked the Mobile Armor which he couldn't even scratch?

And tbh, Rustal doesn't seem like a big bad right now to me. I mean if you think about it, hes just trying to maintain the status quo and order within Gjallarhorn (which although is corrupt, is generally still doing it's job decently as a peace keeper), as well as trying to stop some obviously shifty guy with unknown intentions (McGillis) from rapidly rising in power.
His main flaw seems to be that he is unable to factor in human emotion in his plans. Or he was just lying to the Masked Man and he planned this as well. But I mean, he could probably honestly just reveal Gaelio (in before it isn't) and McGillis' standing will just drop.
Jan 15, 2017 5:26 AM
Jan 2016
Finally a new episode, it was good but I really hope the Turbines survive.
Jan 15, 2017 5:27 AM

Apr 2011
Let the threesome route begin!! But I sense a disturbance in the force. A death flag inevitable it is. But I don't think Naze will die though. Most likely his favourite waifu/bodyguard will.
Jan 15, 2017 5:34 AM

Sep 2015
Not joking, It will be very painful for all of us if Turbines....

Simply thinking about it already make me wanted to skip next episode.
Jan 15, 2017 5:43 AM

Feb 2015
Iok need's to die and have it been a painful death. He is just a fly now and it's becoming annoying.

So glad that Wife #2 has finally realized that she is good enough to have Kids, let the race begin :D
But like what others have been saying not a fan of new Opening or Ending, I found the first to be badass but these are meh. Hope they grow on me.

So glad we are back, the two week wait was brutal
Jan 15, 2017 5:47 AM

Jul 2014
Words can't describe how much I hate Iok.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Jan 15, 2017 6:12 AM

Apr 2014
turbines have to be careful oooh they have to say bye to tekkadam poor akihiro hahah
the history of naze and turbines is beautiful
what will happen to the love triangle atra kudelia mikazuki ?? competition hahhaha
Jan 15, 2017 6:28 AM
Oct 2007
The writers are just blatantly using Iok as a story plot convenience now. Lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2017 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
Finally! Lafter and Akihiro are shaking hands just like Kudelia and Mika did. Oh shit! Gjallarhorn found out Turbines are behind Tekkadan! I hope Lafter doesn't die because I want to see her kiss Akihiro in the lips! Good to see Naze and Amida when they were younger. I have been wondering. How old are Lafter and Azee about? Just curious because I thought they're Naze's wives, but can be considered daughters too. In fact, how old are Naze and Amida? Turbines are about to be disintegrated by Gjallarhorn for possessing Flauros for Tekkadan to use. Kudelia is such a wimp, can't even have a baby with Mika and wanted Atra to do it instead. Kudelia has to die.
Jan 15, 2017 6:58 AM

Nov 2008
valvravetruth said:
Not joking, It will be very painful for all of us if Turbines....

Simply thinking about it already make me wanted to skip next episode.

Turbines has no Gundams, so they might get wiped out.

Jan 15, 2017 7:16 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Leave it to Iron Blooded Orphans to give the entire fucking Turbines crew a GIANT fucking death flag

But honestly, FUCK Iok AKA The Biggest Dumbass of 2016 and an extra special FUCK you goes out to that salty bitch known as Jasley

This next episode is gonna break me even if only Naze dies....They have fucking BABIES AND KIDS on the ship GOD DAMMIT...FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

And whats even sadder is that the new ED is kind of a sad song in feeling too TwT
Jan 15, 2017 7:20 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Finally, IBO is back !
Boi, im scared for the Turbines... with all the flashbacks and the Lafter x Akihiro moment i have a feeling that they'll be fucking rekt. :(
Man, i just hope Iok suffer a lot when its time for him to die.
The OP was better than expected but still the weakest of all IBOs opening. ED is easily the worst ED too.
DatRandomDudeJan 15, 2017 7:30 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 15, 2017 7:27 AM

Feb 2014
DatRandomDude said:
Finally, IBO is back !

Man, i just hope Iok suffer a lot when its tiem for him to die.
Yep IOK NEEDS TO DIE
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jan 15, 2017 7:31 AM

Jan 2014
Iok my boy...

Hope Lafter, Lafter imouto, and that silver-haired lady will survive, they have so much potential to be wasted.

I afraid the death flag is too huge for Naze and the brown-lady, they and Turbines has to die for the story to progress... there is no other way, it is too sad that all of this can be predicted easily.
Jan 15, 2017 7:51 AM
Nov 2015
Best Gundam, for me.
Jan 15, 2017 8:03 AM
Mar 2008
Somebody from Turbines will probaly take a fall in the coming episodes.

I also doubt that Tekkadan will sit this one out just because Naze said so.
Jan 15, 2017 8:24 AM

Apr 2014
MY heart is going to shatter should the Turbines etc really be in the 'vision' that anyone can predict. Like literally I do not think I can take it.
Jan 15, 2017 8:44 AM

Apr 2014
Oh fuck. I don't think I'm ready for Turbines dying.
Jan 15, 2017 9:15 AM

Apr 2014
feels so good to have this back and not to mention a new op and ed which are alot better imo also got to say i was hoping for Atra to finally step up and have Mikazuki for herself but then of course she still drags Kudelia along which is really annoying

i like Atra x Mikazuki it becomes dumb when adding Kudelia to it.... also was hoping for alittle bit more with Akihiro and Lafter but least there was a little something and how things are going with whats happening i really hope that wasnt a death flag for Lafter

anyway great ep and great to have it back and looking forward to next ep
"one step at a time"
Jan 15, 2017 9:26 AM

Aug 2015
I couldn't put my finger on where I'd heard the band who did the opening, then I was like, "Oh shit! Right! They did Subete ga F ni Naru! Also, the FilthyFrank anime opening."
Jan 15, 2017 10:00 AM

May 2015
I don’t like this feeling... I think Turbine is going to have a lot of casualties and even some deaths... I hope that the babies at least come out safe when this conflict is over. I saw Merribit in the preview I think/hope that she as a mature woman give Orga advice as to save or take in the girls & babies that survive from Turbine, integrate them in Tekkadan Orga's family... I say survive because that flashback from Naze & Amida... not always end well in anime. I know this isn’t a rainbow and sunshine anime but... but... Dammit!
Jan 15, 2017 10:10 AM
Oct 2008
Lafter should be fine. She's still got a bit in the OP with all the other important girls (Kudelia, Atra and Julieta). She's the only Turbine with any screen time, Naze has a quick hit but at this point he's waving the death flag while standing on top of his ship so I'd be surprised if he survives. His part in the story also feels like it's complete, whereas you feel like Lafter is still important to the story. The rest of the girls are probably dead or hurt in such a way they are at least written off the story.
Jan 15, 2017 10:13 AM

Dec 2015
Wow this is getting interesting. Some of the people from Turbines might get killed (Lafter and the oldest female that is in love with Naze or Naze himself).

Looking forward to what the "old guy" (boss of the Teiwaz) is going to do. Jasley thinks he might not go against him - since he needs a "son" as supporter and probably only him and Naze as major subordinates left there (and Naze might die).

But ... I noticed this a lot earlier (I think in season 1): Old guy really seems to like Mikazuki. Atra mentioned this in this episode. Maybe he will give leadership of the whole Teiwaz to Mikazuki lol.

Also Kujan ... hopefully he dies or gets turned normal. Getting annoying but on the other hand it still is a bit fun (comedy) - especially how his troops reacted.
Jan 15, 2017 10:27 AM

Sep 2011
Z4k said:
Oh fuck. I don't think I'm ready for Turbines dying.
i really only expect naze to die, Maybe amida. I dont expect lafter or azee to die at least yet.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 15, 2017 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
So looks like the second half of this season will be "The Fuckboy Strikes Back" sort of ordeal. Yet another side antagonist that holds a pathetic grudge in order to please someone else or uphold some image...boy the weak-mindedness on Iok's part. Also, am I the only one who is just waiting for Lafter x Akihiro to happen? At first I thought it was gonna be shutdown then my boy Naze just comes in all like: Yeah I approve. Got to see a bit into the background of Naze and the Turbines which is a major plus but I feel like this episode was all 'Raise Your Death Flag' so I'm kinda worried about the next episode and beyond.

Anywho, the OP was pretty crappy. Rage of Dust was 1000x better plus it felt like the weakest of the four OPs used in this series if you want to go back to season 1 for a comparison. The ED was reminiscent of the ED from the first half of season 1 with its tone but not better than Shounen no Hate so yeah.

And Mika being the dense one as always, gotta love it. Glad to have this show back on though especially since Winter 2017 has been on the weak side for me.
Don't believe the hype.
Jan 15, 2017 10:56 AM

Sep 2013
Naze's death flags were too many and now I'm gonna cry for him since now.

I don't think Lafter will die, she's in the op for one thing and the last season she "died", it would be kind of repetitive.

Atra is full with the threesome and Kudelia is just like "wait, what?".

I miss the previous ending, but this op didn't bother me.

tinman21 said:
キターーー(゜∀゜)ーーーー!!!
New OP is fine, but I like previous one better.. but damn it's such a tease with that new Barbatos form.. also @McGillis,.. somebody call the COPS already!! XD

I thought exactly the same lol
NandemortJan 15, 2017 11:00 AM
Jan 15, 2017 11:12 AM

Sep 2015
Finally after so long from the breaks ;-;

Dam it, I hope annoying Iok dies like I really hate him so much after that mobile armor incident. I hope Jasley gets executed with him as well. I TRULY HOPE NAZE AND HIS CREW DON'T DIE BUT THATS ASKING TOO MUCH BECAUSE THIS IS A GUNDAM SERIES.

Please Let Lafter Survive At Least!! Naze Gave His Approval!! AKIHIROXLAFTER MUST HAPPEN ;-;
Jan 15, 2017 11:53 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
damn, the Teiwaz lady has a body that is just to die for. I hope that most of the ladies survive, but I'm under no illusions. We're due a death soon.

Can Iok just be killed please?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 15, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2012
I just realized something:
- Only male in Turbines is Naze
- All members of Turbines are wives of Naze
- TURBINES HAVE 50 000 members [info from this episode]

Naze == Harem King ???
Trolls are miserable and that's why they troll. They wish to make other people miserable so that they can feel better about themselves. They are also reaching out for the attention that they don't get in the physical world.
Jan 15, 2017 12:19 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Arawaj said:

Naze == Harem King ???

You're goddamn right, he's the real harem king of anime.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 15, 2017 12:51 PM

Aug 2015
I think this opening just beat ACCA for best new opening of the winter season.
Jan 15, 2017 1:04 PM

Aug 2014
RIP Naze and Amida, and my lingering interest in IBO if they take Azee/Lafter. Iok's a fucking joke gone too far.
Sieg Zeon!
Jan 15, 2017 1:18 PM
May 2014
A salut to Naze, the Harem King!

Man, when I saw them fly away I allowed myself to hope they would disappear from the story only to come back for the finale, but alas...

Anyway...I know that people need to die so we can have some "dramatic tension", but it kinda feels cheesy and hasty to me.
Jan 15, 2017 2:59 PM

Jul 2013
He's still alive but my eyes were teary... Naze trying to act cool damn.
Jan 15, 2017 2:59 PM

Jun 2013
RIP Naze true harem king
new OP and ED are meh
Jan 15, 2017 3:13 PM

Oct 2008
Where is my damn spyair opening?!
Jan 15, 2017 3:20 PM

Sep 2016
ughh this atra-kudelia harem thingy is really cringeworthy
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 15, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2011
OP for me is the weakest out of all of them but it's still good,ED is nice but depressing hope they don't pull a angel beats with that.

I swear my heart can't handle if a lot of the Turbines go Naze to the end has been a bro he even gave the okay for his wives to go do their own thing.

IOK! BabyRage!!
Jan 15, 2017 4:12 PM

Oct 2013
DatRandomDude said:
Arawaj said:

Naze == Harem King ???

You're goddamn right, he's the real harem king of anime.

The harem king must survive ~ not many men can achieve what he did! If he dies, somewhere out there, Issei from DxD will shed a manly tear.
Jan 15, 2017 5:42 PM

Jul 2010
Holy mother of raised death flags, Naze is so dead. Not really a fan of either the OP or ED for this second part... dislike the OP more though and worst so far.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.