Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 5, 2017 12:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty intense episode.

Tons of action and I'm glad to see Mika and Tekkadan taking the charge to mount their counter attack this week. In the meantime, Akihiro's anger is quickly showing. I can't blame him though after what happened to Lafter. Speaking of Mika, he looks pretty confident this week and determined too.
Stark700Feb 5, 2017 12:43 AM
Feb 5, 2017 3:12 AM

Sep 2015
The way Barbatos looked when it was about to execute Jasley was just so devilish. Such a quick and swift end.

And with that, the revolution has finally begun.
Feb 5, 2017 3:16 AM

Apr 2015
DIE JASLEY!!!!

next will be Iok.
Feb 5, 2017 3:17 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Action was great as usual, New Barabatos is absolutely boss, love the design and the new weaponry. Akihiro's decided to go all out from now as well.

Seeing Mika impale that greatsword into Jasley was so satisfying, Die Jasley! One name off the list and one more to go. Iok, can't wait to see him die. :)

It's also kinda sad to see how all the constant battles have dehumanized the guys of Tekkadan from the value of life. Especially notable with Chad and the other guy who was with him and even Akihiro. :(

The revolution begins, Go Tekkadan, Change the World!
Lelouch0202Feb 5, 2017 3:24 AM
Feb 5, 2017 3:22 AM

Apr 2010
FEELS GOOD MAAAANN!!!!! Finally the pest extermination has begun and one Shitlord is down the drain at last!! Even if you already died Jasley all I can say for u is.. DIE SOME MORE!! am literally marathon watching the loop of his death right now until I feel satisfied, probably for another hour or so I guess

Oddly though, our King Shitlord Iok is weirdly inexistent throughout this episode.. forget about the Finale, I'm more hyped on how they're gonna exterminate him!! XD

Rex is kinda, uhh.. ok, I guess.. not super OP but maybe later it will show more of it's royal prowess in the future.. also, so they consider the weapon from the Mobile Armor as a tail.. ok, that's definitely new from the usual just add more wings to the final Gundam we've been getting lately.. I just hope I don't see gundams in the future sporting like 8 tails in the future though..

ok back to rewatching Jasley's murder!! wohoo, need to cook me some more popcorns!!
Feb 5, 2017 4:16 AM

Jun 2014
Ah man, I almost had an ORGASM. I watched that dickhead die ten times now. I loved how he was begging for mercy. Now that braindead fuck Iok is next. Oh, I am gonna die of happiness.
Feb 5, 2017 4:28 AM

Apr 2012
Aww yes you deserved it Jasley!
It was great seeing Jasley's face as he realized just who exactly he was messing with.

Also that mechanic throwing some hints at Julieta...
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Feb 5, 2017 4:34 AM
Nov 2007
FEELS GOOD MAN!!! Way to go, Barbatos.
Feb 5, 2017 4:48 AM

Mar 2014
Good episode.
Revolution in Gjallhorn is looking legit.
Still not convinced with the reason Orga gave for getting involved with Gjallhorn in a power struggle.
They are going down a path of destruction though, consistent tone at least.
I like how the sides are divided, "old" gjallhorn against the revolutionary gjallhorn plus tekkadan. Mcgillis reveal next week too. Looking forward to it.
Feb 5, 2017 4:57 AM

Feb 2015
I wanted Jasley's death to be more brutal to be honest, he didn't suffer enough but none the less his death was welcomed..

Also that Rex form is amazing but so is the person piloting it.
Feb 5, 2017 5:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
For a moment I got Jasley confused with someone else (he's not the same without the silly hat and jacket). It was a pleasure seeing him perish. Iok next please.

That ending was ominous. I wonder how many, if any of Tekkadan will survive.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 5, 2017 5:01 AM

Dec 2013
That was too easy a death for Jasely.... he deserved a million times worse than such a quick death. I stick to my torture method from last episodes thread....

That said, I wish I'd seen Iok's expression when they made the announcement of his crimes against the Turbines and the calling out of his misdeeds to Gjallarhorn.

Seems we'll be in for some civil war shit. I would be happy that Tekkadan is joining, but Kudelia's last narration about them finally arriving at "that fateful day" just raised a shit ton of death flags all over. If anything it felt like she was telling her grandkids about some people that she used to know (i.e. that aren't here no more). I'm not looking forward to how this will potentially end for Tekkadan....
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 5, 2017 5:11 AM

Jun 2008
I kept saying to people in forums that Hush will get his MS from someone who just died....But I didn't wish for that MS...RIP Lafter

ASlo Jasley died like the pathetic Dog he is.
Abandoned by McMurdo
Abandoned by Iok, because the Rustal and Kujan faction is being killed politically
And having to beg for his life in front of Orga and Mika.

Now just one more Idiok to die.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Feb 5, 2017 5:18 AM

Sep 2014
A very satisfying episode.

I hope Iok die in the most brutal way in the upcoming episodes.
Love the new form of Barbatos.
Feb 5, 2017 5:33 AM

Dec 2011
Time for Iok to die next, if that idiot somehow survived then fck it. He have the most stupid reason to against tekkadan ever
Feb 5, 2017 5:34 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Akihiro should have got the death blow instead of Mika. That was a bit disappointing.

Nevertheless, great action in this episode.

That last line was not promising at all...

McGillis and Vidar are also around to make things interesting.
Feb 5, 2017 6:18 AM
Oct 2007
Can't help but wait for this week episode after last week. The last part seems to implied death flag to the entire Tekkadan by the end of the show.. Very nice episode though. 5/5! I was kind of expecting another friendly death in this episode seeing how the direction was heading towards.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2017 6:47 AM

Dec 2016
OMG that was sooo satisfying BTW loving Barbatos Lupus Rex
GO TO HELL JASLEY!!!!!!!!!
Feb 5, 2017 6:49 AM
Dec 2016
can u tell me which gundam series i need to watch before this
Feb 5, 2017 7:08 AM

Jul 2009
murdered IdIok the same way Jasley was wouldnt be enough.

tear him apart, crush all his members, break all his teeth
bruh
Feb 5, 2017 7:29 AM
Jun 2008
It was a simple premise.
"Jasley must die" , and he died. And it felt good.

Now it's back to point one, Fareed using people for his purposes.

Poor Merribit. She is the last hope to save Tekkadan's humanity.
shion16Feb 5, 2017 7:33 AM
Feb 5, 2017 7:49 AM
Jul 2016
"Cue the Music*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgY4kTQDXr4

CRUSH THEM ALL

THIS IS FOR LAFTER!!!!
Feb 5, 2017 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
Pretty good episode, the things outside of the fight were actually the far more entertaining part of the episode since things are finally all coming into place from alot of the build up the show has been going through. Cannot wait till next week where we finally get to see mcgillis fully fleshed out next week so lets hope they dont mess up what has been easily the most interesting character in the final stretch

also i hope kudelia is more important for this final stretch, the vibe i got from this episode is that she is going to try and stop all this cause she doesnt want to see them all run off to their deaths.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 5, 2017 8:03 AM

Jul 2008
Awesome revenge episode, feels so good to see Jasley die. Now all that is left is to take down Lok and Rustal. Not sure which side Gaelio is gonna be on because he has always believed in justice, I won't actually be surprised if Gaelio ends up siding with McGillis in the battle. If he does however, it will still suck for him because McGillis didn't tell him his plan during the first season. I'm sure both Gaelio and Carta would have assisted him in his goal.
Feb 5, 2017 8:16 AM
May 2016
Feel so relieved with the death of jasley. In the end, he is all alone. All of his allies are abandoning him.

expecting great things with tekkadan who cut ties with teiwaz. things gonna be more interesting, The vidar vs barbatos at the post ending scene looks badass too.

..and, still no signs of lafter
Feb 5, 2017 8:28 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Never in my life have I been so happy to see someone die....FUCK YOU JASLEY AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY

The real battle starts now though and I'm scared af for Tekkadan.....Plus it looks like Not Gali Gali is finally going to make a move (And hopefully we get an unmasking too) in conjunction with finding out more behind Chocolate Aznable's goals

Overall great episode
Feb 5, 2017 8:29 AM

Feb 2014
Kujou_Kurisu said:
..and, still no signs of lafter

Maybe because she's dead?

I was also disappointed with this episode. Akihiro should've been the one that finished Jasley, not Mikazuki (who is the worst Gundam protagonist). The next episode looks promising - McGillis' past and Vidar vs Barbatos.
Feb 5, 2017 8:53 AM

Feb 2015
Iok i next! I wanna see Tekkadan ripping his balls off.
Feb 5, 2017 8:57 AM
Dec 2015
ScarRufus said:
DIE JASLEY!!!!

next will be Iok.

Narration: It was at this moment, Jasley realized he f***ed up. But it was too late.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Feb 5, 2017 9:07 AM

Jan 2014
His death wasent shown his body slowly getting crushed i mean come on you show the good guys death in screen but not the bad guys it always off screen for them where the justice in death. This episode is good but dosent feel justified
Feb 5, 2017 9:16 AM
Jul 2015
Unwittingly caused an increase in demand of child soldiers at the end of season 1....

Don't care when they kill said forcefully conscripted child soldiers....

The side we're supposed to root for, ladies and gentlemen!
Feb 5, 2017 9:20 AM

Sep 2016
Iok fucked up again, but in a good way.
after beating the shit outta Iok, Rustal and Vidar i wonder how they can make excuse to make McGills as the final boss. he reeks char too much, there is no way he is only going to play season 1 Kudelia part as politics ally only
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 5, 2017 9:21 AM

Mar 2015
Good episode tons of action. That new Barabatos Lupis Rex kicks soo much ass, Mika wasn't even trying.
Feb 5, 2017 9:47 AM
Jan 2017
I knew from the beginning that Gundam was a show about the horrors of war, but IBO ups the ante. We see characters left and right dying, suffering terrible losses or otherwise giving up something they care about just to move forward, and this episode was no exception. No would deny Jasley had to die for the shit they pulled out, but given that Tekkadan is no stranger to blood and revenge; the show makes you question whether or not the protagonists deserve the audience's support whatever they do.
Feb 5, 2017 9:52 AM
Feb 2016
I'll be honest. This episode was great action wise and while it was supposed to leave you feeling empty after Jasley's death since it had a very anti-climactic feel, the overall plot feels very forced. This final cour began with Turbines being framed and offed by Iok with support from Jasley. Then to further the attack on Turbines, Lafter is killed in order to cause Tekkadan to rise up. Jasley is then killed off and Tekkadan, in order to do this, leave Teiwaz. In order for them to leave Teiwaz and proceed towards that "fateful day", everything up till now happened. All the while I still don't have a good understanding of what the end goal is. This "king of mars" is so vague and they haven't even given a few details as to what the title entails.

Character wise, Tekkadan is still considered to be a group of kids trying to create their path. But, its shoved down our throats that they still have a lot to learn but none of that is probably going to be shown because that "fateful day" takes priority. I understand that Kudelia is the one gunning for this education detail but Eugene in this episode still says, " we don't really understand all that hard stuff". That would have been fine last season or even last cour but now with 8 episodes left they're still completely dependent on Orga for direction. The writers didn't even try to make one of them like Biscuit, a limiter on Orga who is constantly reckless and forceful. While it may be difficult to do so, they should at least be more vocal on the operation instead of blindly trusting Orga. They were once enemies of McGillis and now they completely trust him to not betray them because Orga says that everything is fine?

Overall, the plot is very forced and these last few events have obviously been done to corner Tekkadan and move the plot forward but it ends up feeling almost unorganic.
Feb 5, 2017 10:01 AM
Dec 2016
Actually it's thematically consistent, the problem with Tekkadan as stated many times by Kudelia/Merribit/other well-meaning adults is that they essentially have no direction and basically just go around trashing whatever the hell it is they're supposed to for that week. A lot of late S1/early S2 tried to steer them into trying to build a future, but the latest arc essentially turned them back into a ragtag team of berserkers in one fell swoop. Why? Because that's just how they've been, and it's a lot harder to change your lifestyle that anime often makes it look. You can tell even Orga has no fucking idea where they're headed, he pretty much admits that Naze was right this episode. They're going to make it "big" (whatever that means) and take it easy after.

While the setup seems to be towards a downer end, I don't see enough powerful enemies to threaten Tekkadan -- It'll probably take every single faction in the entire show to even stand a chance of beating their 3 Gundam + Alaya-Shiki lineup. That might change with the coming eps I guess.
Feb 5, 2017 10:36 AM
Sep 2015
tinman21 said:
FEELS GOOD MAAAANN!!!!!
... also, so they consider the weapon from the Mobile Armor as a tail ...

Mika said:
It's almost weird, even. So much to the point that I can't believe I never had a tail.

Along with all the comments about losing one's humanity, makes me wonder if there's more of a connection between Alaya-Vijnana and the rise of the mobile armours 300 years ago.
Feb 5, 2017 10:57 AM
Feb 2016
starkipraggy said:
Actually it's thematically consistent, the problem with Tekkadan as stated many times by Kudelia/Merribit/other well-meaning adults is that they essentially have no direction and basically just go around trashing whatever the hell it is they're supposed to for that week. A lot of late S1/early S2 tried to steer them into trying to build a future, but the latest arc essentially turned them back into a ragtag team of berserkers in one fell swoop. Why? Because that's just how they've been, and it's a lot harder to change your lifestyle that anime often makes it look. You can tell even Orga has no fucking idea where they're headed, he pretty much admits that Naze was right this episode. They're going to make it "big" (whatever that means) and take it easy after.

While the setup seems to be towards a downer end, I don't see enough powerful enemies to threaten Tekkadan -- It'll probably take every single faction in the entire show to even stand a chance of beating their 3 Gundam + Alaya-Shiki lineup. That might change with the coming eps I guess.

Being thematically consistent doesn't excuse forceful writing. Tekkadan has now reverted to their pre-Turbines state but with more powerful weaponry and more connections. Emotionally however, they have almost always been there. Its due to this that I can almost excuse the poor handling of Kudelia this season. At least whenever she's shown, she has actually matured beyond her initial portrayal of being a complete idealist. She has shown that she now has a clear goal and plan of what to do. I understand that Orga and Kudelia are supposed to be foils as leaders and that Kudelia is supposed to be the better one but the other members of Tekkadan not growing even after supposedly years have passed, is just silly. The show shoves down our throats that they need to learn more but hardly anyone of the original members is doing that. Against Hashmal, Nadi is surprised to find out that a new recruit this season can work out the intricate details of Gundams. More educated members are joining the ranks but the original members, the ones in the room with Orga this episode that lead most operations, are still static in their learning. Akihiro is admittedly the one member with the most development throughout the series. He accepts his humanity, finds people he considers important and now he's also reverting back though its only very slightly. as
Feb 5, 2017 11:00 AM

Sep 2014
I have the feeling this would be even better when I could binge watch it. But im to impatient to wait for it to end :D

I wonder when Kudelia will be doing .. something.. again.
It feels a bit weird after the first season where they head a clear goal in mind. Now they just go around and see whats coming. Hopefully this will finally change next week, with the revolution of gjallarhorn as the destination.
Then again, kudelia doesnt really has something to do with them. After all the build up for the maiden of revolution she is pretty much a side character this season.

Even jasleys death was not enjoyable. It was very obvious he would die, but nothing else really happened.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 5, 2017 11:24 AM

Jun 2015
I still feel empty after Jalsey's death. I'm not satisfied. None of this brings Lafter or Naze or Amida back. Nothing was gained from this but empty revenge and lost connections and support. I wanted Jalsey to die, but it feels like such a hollow victory. None of this seems worth the price.
Feb 5, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2015
Dick Tracy PIMP wannabe Jasley got to the afterlife pretty quick and painless *sigh* I wanted him to be humiliated more and suffer a little more too. Begging for mercy after all he has done, F*cking coward!

I don’t like how Kudelia sounded at the end of this chapter saying those words... I don’t want to think about it… *Foreshadowing*

What are McGillis real intentions?!
Feb 5, 2017 11:40 AM

Jul 2010
Pretty solid ep, expected Jasley's death to feel more satisfying though, nice to see his breakdown though in his final moments.

JizzyHitler said:
also i hope kudelia is more important for this final stretch, the vibe i got from this episode is that she is going to try and stop all this cause she doesnt want to see them all run off to their deaths.

They really need to do something with Kudelia instead of her just sitting in her office and observe all season.
Feb 5, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2015
That was one quick end to Jasley, glad it didn't like drag on into a couple episodes. Iok needs to be the next person to get killed even if he got out of the deal with Jasley on enforcing him because he's a dumbass and killed some innocent ppl as well as abusing his power. I have a feeling Orga may be the only one in the end who survives as he becomes the King of Mars. Can already imagine the ending.
Feb 5, 2017 1:06 PM

Sep 2013
That. Felt. Good. Though it was hard to believe Jasley could even consider Tekkadan could forgive his murdering not just Lafter, but everyone conntected to Turbines that he indirectly murdered. Really though, it was a good death. Definitely in the top 3 I've seen, though Mine finally killing that crazy bitch Seryuu in Akame ga Kill! still tops that list.

Now we need only wait for IdIok to die slowly.

And I'm really thinking it's about time Akihiro break his own limiter. I'm willing to bet he does it against Alaya-Vijnana Julieta.
Old_RavenFeb 5, 2017 1:11 PM
Feb 5, 2017 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
Why did Oyaji and Iok had to betray Jasley? Jasley didn't do anything wrong. He just wanted to take over Teiwaz which should've happened. When Merribit said she has someone special in Tekkadan, its not Nady, but Orga. When Kudelia said she has someone special in Tekkadan, its not Mikazuki, but Hush. Where on earth is Maruba Arkay? Naze already died so he should be free from Mars. and what about Todo? Where is he? I bet Oyaji, Rustal, Maruba and Todo are going to gang up against space rats and exterminate them so that way they won't be a threat. Hush is going to be Kudelia's love interest. I just know it. Mikazuki's days are numbered. I'll even bet Isurugi will team up with Vidar against McGillis for control of Gjallarhorn. Something about Isurugi aka Junichi doesn't sit right with me. Oh and Nady is going to die since he's an ojisan. McGillis may die next episode because his usefulness to Tekkadan is outlived. Isurugi, Vidar, Rustal, Iok are going to control Gjallarhorn from McGillis. But before that, he'll hold Almiria hostage against Vidar from doing anything.
removed-userFeb 5, 2017 1:53 PM
Feb 5, 2017 1:51 PM

Sep 2011
Roy_Focker said:

What are McGillis real intentions?!
to fuck all the lolis obviously.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 5, 2017 2:12 PM

Mar 2014
rootless said:
starkipraggy said:

Being thematically consistent doesn't excuse forceful writing. Tekkadan has now reverted to their pre-Turbines state but with more powerful weaponry and more connections. Emotionally however, they have almost always been there. Its due to this that I can almost excuse the poor handling of Kudelia this season. At least whenever she's shown, she has actually matured beyond her initial portrayal of being a complete idealist. She has shown that she now has a clear goal and plan of what to do. I understand that Orga and Kudelia are supposed to be foils as leaders and that Kudelia is supposed to be the better one but the other members of Tekkadan not growing even after supposedly years have passed, is just silly. The show shoves down our throats that they need to learn more but hardly anyone of the original members is doing that. Against Hashmal, Nadi is surprised to find out that a new recruit this season can work out the intricate details of Gundams. More educated members are joining the ranks but the original members, the ones in the room with Orga this episode that lead most operations, are still static in their learning. Akihiro is admittedly the one member with the most development throughout the series. He accepts his humanity, finds people he considers important and now he's also reverting back though its only very slightly. as

I think it was a two year gap between season 1 and 2?
Anyway, you said it yourself. "Emotionally they have always been there"
The original members of tekkadan grew up fighting for survival, some of them even seeing it as their reason to be. I get that you want a change in their dynamics, but change isn't always easy, especially when something has been so deeply engrained.
Biscuit was somewhat of a limiter for Orga but even he always followed Orga with his reckless decisions. Even if the other members were more vocal about all this the end result would likely be the same.
Kudelia has grown, but her circumstances are completely different. So character wise I don't see a problem.
I do agree that the plot can feel forced, especially with the whole king of mars deal. It doesn't feel as solid as the season 1 goal of making a name for tekkadan for future endeavors. It was explored a bit more this episode,becoming king of mars really has no meaning, and if anything it's symbolical. It is definitely thematically consistent, and if we get some solid introspection in regards to tekkadan and their goals it should be able to clear the problem.
I think the reformation of the tyrannical and corrupt Gjallhorn is a good objective, but this is where Tekkadan's lack of direction shows. They're getting into a huge power struggle for a vague objective of king of mars.
Either way, 8 episodes left, let's see where this goes and hope it works on current flaws.
AnimeSoapFeb 5, 2017 2:45 PM
Feb 5, 2017 3:02 PM
Feb 2016
AnimeSoap said:
rootless said:

Anyway, you said it yourself. "Emotionally they have always been there"
The original members of tekkadan grew up fighting for survival, some of them even seeing it as their reason to be. I get that you want a change in their dynamics, but change isn't always easy, especially when something has been so deeply engrained.
Biscuit was somewhat of a limiter for Orga but even he always followed Orga with his reckless decisions. Even if the other members were more vocal about all this the end result would likely be the same.
Kudelia has grown, but her circumstances are completely different. So character wise I don't see a problem.
I do agree that the plot can feel forced, especially with the whole king of mars deal. It doesn't feel as solid as the season 1 goal of making a name for tekkadan for future endeavors. It was explored a bit more this episode,becoming king of mars really has no meaning, and if anything it's symbolical. It is definitely thematically consistent, and if we get some solid introspection in regards to tekkadan and their goals it should be able to clear the problem.
I think the reformation of the tyrannical and corrupt Gjallhorn is a good objective, but this is where Tekkadan's lack of direction shows. They're getting into a huge power struggle for a vague objective of king of mars.
Either way, 8 episodes left, let's see where this goes and hope it works on current flaws.

I understand that change is difficult but at this point with 8 episodes left I hardly think that this King of Mars is going to be delved until the final 3 or 4 episodes at which point the whole thing might backfire on Tekkadan. Next episode seems to be focused on McGillis and some Vidar and the episode titles of the coming episodes also dont really give me confidence although that can easily change.
Feb 5, 2017 4:18 PM

Apr 2012
AnimeSoap said:

Actually I believe there was only a 6 to 9 month time skip inbetween.

It is not really clear how much time elapsed in season 1. Back in episode 1 the shopkeeper that Atra worked for said that Mika wouldn't be back for about 5 months, but that was of course before gjallahorn's interference. However we now know that a one-way trip between Earth and Mars can be as little as three weeks. Either way I doubt that more than half of year went by in season 1 and even that much is unlikely.

As for season 2, I think only about three to four months have passed so far. We know that the small war on Earth lasted about 3 to 4 weeks and then another month passed before Tekkadan packed up and left Earth to go back to Mars, which would have taken at least another three weeks assuming they took the shortest route. So that there is at least a little over two months. There was also the one week time skip after the mobile armor was defeated.

So far I don't think even two years have passed since the series started.
ZetatrainFeb 5, 2017 4:32 PM
Feb 5, 2017 4:21 PM

Mar 2014
JizzyHitler said:
Pretty good episode, the things outside of the fight were actually the far more entertaining part of the episode since things are finally all coming into place from alot of the build up the show has been going through. Cannot wait till next week where we finally get to see mcgillis fully fleshed out next week so lets hope they dont mess up what has been easily the most interesting character in the final stretch

Agreed. McGillis and the whole Gjallhorn deal has been developing very nicely.
I just hope Tekkadan can get good in the final stretch. They seem very aimless at the moment unlike in season 1.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

406 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2017

267 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.