Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2017 12:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now that was intense. Loved this episode with all the action in space and Barbardos in full battle mode.

The little bits of bromance was a nice balance too.
Mika impressed me as usual.

What an intense ending, holy shit.

Feb 26, 2017 1:43 AM
Jan 2016
Let see what im see in this eps, a deathflag in battlefield
Feb 26, 2017 3:13 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Intense action all round, Sadly Rustal took the upper hand with his forbidden weaponry. :|

Bael finally out on the field, Also Dual-Wielded Gold Swords FTW. That one shot of Bael brandishing those golden swords with the revolutionary ships at the back was epic as hell, I really need a wallpaper of that. XD

The bonding between the Tekkadan members and their riling up for that high risk move was so hype.
Sadly Flauros Ryusei-Go missed his shot, Screw you Julietta! Shino. T.T

Things are totally not looking good here, I honestly don't know how Tekkadan are gonna turn this around.
Feb 26, 2017 3:19 AM

Sep 2012
Well that miss/deflection was unfortunate. How many more episodes of Rustal and Iok must I endure? 4? 5?
Feb 26, 2017 3:33 AM

May 2012
Damn he missed! But it was a very intense episode. I hope Tekkadan can get over this. Btw, what's with the Shino -Yamagi moments! LOL. Can't stop laughing on it. That bromance.
Feb 26, 2017 3:45 AM
May 2014
I really like(d) this series, but I am not sure I can keep watching it.

It's become so stupidly corny. I mean, who among the audience actually thought this was going to work?
And they are not even trying to hide which character is going to die.

I miss when this show was about how Tekkadan could win through a mixture of cleverness, ruthlessness and skill.
Now it's just about how many people will die for stupid plans and ideals.
Feb 26, 2017 4:18 AM

Apr 2015
Bael is so badass

That Bromance XD
Feb 26, 2017 4:31 AM

Sep 2011
FUCK, I knew he was gonna die this whole show but its still so damn depressing to see him finally go. This episode was absurdly intense. I also cant see this going on for more than 1 more episode with how backed into a corner things have gotten.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 26, 2017 4:32 AM

Sep 2015
Dam julietta was able to trow a part of her Mobile suit to make shino miss :s, i hate her so much for this 。゜(`Д´)゜。

Rastall Elion is the worst of all Gjallarhorn, he made himself look nice and right, but is actually the more cunning and ploting of all. Using is own men as sacrifice and making them sacrifice for him in order to use "Banned weapon" to crush his enemies.... (Also he tried to get ride of Tekadan earth branch at the start of the season by using underhand method).

I'm worried for the next episode :s, he look so cunning that he might have other hinden trump card. (He look like he can use anything in order to win)

Seem like Gaelio still doesn't understand McGillis and sided with the wrong guy again.....
Feb 26, 2017 4:45 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Another intense, intense episode. Well done IBO:

Ok, I didn't dislike Julietta as a character, but I'm getting tired of her pesky prideful, conceited underdog status. I hope she gets her ass served soon.

hpulley said:
Well that miss/deflection was unfortunate. How many more episodes of Rustal and Iok must I endure? 4? 5?

This. I'm starting to feel trolled by Okada here. I hope she doesn't plan to have Iok survive this.

I thought the bromance was very well done in this ep.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 26, 2017 4:45 AM
Dec 2014
JizzyHitler said:
FUCK, I knew he was gonna die this whole show but its still so damn depressing to see him finally go. This episode was absurdly intense. I also cant see this going on for more than 1 more episode with how backed into a corner things have gotten.
Damn I can't believe it actually happen so how many Tekkadan members dose this make it now ?
Feb 26, 2017 4:58 AM

Jul 2010
Another ship ruined by enemies' plot armor. ;_;
Feb 26, 2017 5:11 AM

Apr 2015
God dammit Julietta! It pains me to see Shino go out like that...
Feb 26, 2017 5:12 AM
Jun 2010
Seeing shino die in this episode made me cry T_T!!!! I'll prepare my heart and mind for the last 5 episode that tekkaden will not make it. ( im hoping that there is a possibility that shino is alive )

Screw McGillis, because of his half baked plans and childish dream that tekkaden have to suffer. He's the main reason why this is happening. I hate him morethan rustal,gaelio,iok and julieta.

There is no turning back in this battle like "touch move" you cant pick another piece once you touch it.
Feb 26, 2017 5:29 AM

Dec 2015
Can't say Shino's fate surprised me, in fact I was more surprised that this didn't happen earlier... But the frustration and despair he felt when the shot missed, was really well conveyed.

I'm sad that Yamagi couldn't properly confess/ Shino never realized how Yamagi actually felt about him (you could argue that he did at the end but still)

Julietta was even more annoying than Iok this time
Feb 26, 2017 5:33 AM

Mar 2015
ScarRufus said:
Bael is so badass

That Bromance XD

Bromance or romance? That is the question

And wow Gael is the king
Feb 26, 2017 6:05 AM

Nov 2012
i was just about to jump on the shino x yamagi ship why do dis
Feb 26, 2017 6:17 AM

Jun 2011
Flauros didnt even had the chance to have a proper 1v1 before it got destroyed T_T
Feb 26, 2017 6:23 AM

Jan 2014
Tekkadan is so obsessed with crooked-lolicon chocoman... that everyone has to die, If only they stay away from that crooked sweet lies when possible Shino and many many precious characters didn't have to die.

It's wonderful to think that there is no right and wrong in this, Gjallarhorn is in it dead bed, but the future generation like Gaelio, Isurugi, Carta etc are not all that bad, they did have a more peaceful chance to change if Fareed really want to change, that is.
Feb 26, 2017 6:25 AM

Nov 2013
No, Shino, why Shino, please be alive Shino, this despair and sadness, SHINO !!!!!
I'm crying. He mustn't be a goner, I don't like this a tiny bit.
Other than that, really intense episode. Rustal's priceless expression how he almost got rekt. He underestimates Tekkadan way too much, calling them space rats everytime makes me jump off my chair and want to bitch slap him real bad.

.... still SHINO // heartbroken

Feb 26, 2017 6:26 AM
May 2011
The saddest thing for me is that it is highly possible that character like Julietta will survive in the end, the character who doesn't have her own opinion and just wants to "serve".
Feb 26, 2017 6:28 AM

May 2015
I didn't realise that Yamagi loved Shino until this episode, but since they made it so obvious when they were together it just makes it all the more painful. I really didn't want Shino to die and they way it happened tugged some heartstrings.

It's not like Shino to die from some side character that makes no decisions of her own. (Hoping by some miracle he is still alive)

Julietta will die after this i'm sure of and I wonder when Bael is going to do something significant.

Yamagi x Shino

The last flag that I wanted to be raised has been pulled out and displayed on Shino's grave.. >Insert Gundam ED< :c
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”
Feb 26, 2017 6:42 AM

Apr 2014
Man the ending with Shino's frustrating scream made me so upset. His death was done so well.
Feb 26, 2017 7:07 AM

Feb 2014
Rustal and Iok must die!!!!!!
Believe in McGillis!!!!BAEL!!!!!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 26, 2017 7:09 AM
Oct 2015
Is there's any decent adult in this show?
A war drama should show you how fucked up a war can be by showing you all perspective and how everyone suffers not showing me big ass robots fighting each others for the wwe title. Here I don't see any perspective, none at all. It trying to make us feel sorry for tekaddan but nothing really affected me(apart for Naze death). I don't even know who should I side with. All of tekeddan members are one sided and showing no emotion at all isn't a good way to make me feel anything. If tekaddan won this somehow, it would be fucked up in everyway.
Feb 26, 2017 7:28 AM

Mar 2013
Zaymos said:
A war drama should show you how fucked up a war can be by showing you all perspective and how everyone suffers not showing me big ass robots fighting each others for the wwe title. Here I don't see any perspective, none at all. It trying to make us feel sorry for tekaddan but nothing really affected me(apart for Naze death). I don't even know who should I side with. All of tekeddan members are one sided and showing no emotion at all isn't a good way to make me feel anything. If tekaddan won this somehow, it would be fucked up in everyway.

Well it id a fucked up war. I think it got that way because Orga lost sight of his goal. Like Naze said to Orga, "It seems like you're just trying to get somewhere fast so you can rest" or close to it. When Orga had a clear goal you could side with them. Now everything is vague & lost in a wash.

The only thing that can be certainly gleamed so far is that Tekkedan is tired of fighting. One way (death) or the other (pulling a win out their ass) this is it. No more. Farming. Transport. Mining. Whatever it is they have on Mars will be their business. No more mercenary/security jobs after this.

:sidenote: No one rose up to take Biscuits place as the more pacifist moral compass. For me that does equate to a lack of cares on the whole.
Feb 26, 2017 7:30 AM

May 2013
RIP Shino, he'll can finally live out his dream of being a super robot pilot in heaven now.

That death fucked me up, the complete and utter frustration he goes through at the end :(.

When the Dainself volleys went out and hit the Hotarubi I was expecting some Radish shenanigans from Zeta.
Feb 26, 2017 7:42 AM

Dec 2008
That just shows how blind determination alone is not enough.

Can't the bad side run out of luck, please?
... Kudelia bring us victory ahahaha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2017 7:43 AM
May 2016
I guess this is a good bye for shino *cries at the corner*

Seriously tho, that final shot didn't give the final blow, and i really upset about that. Now, the hate towards julieta starts growing within me.
If only that super galaxy cannon hit rustall and iok together, i could peacefully let go of shino.

For now, lets jump into the hate train of rustall elion
Feb 26, 2017 7:45 AM

Sep 2016
damn Iok cheated death AGAIN, he is like the guy with most plot armor in this series holy shit, JUST DIE PLEASE!
julietta is still annoying, she should've fight mcgills right hand man, both are blind follower
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 26, 2017 7:51 AM

Apr 2014
Realities of war in Gundam is that someone you care about or bonded with from the moment the season started is that they have a high chance of dying. Dang it. I knew I had a death flag on someone. And it had to come true. Most of the time I always enjoy being wrong because that is sometimes better than being right and arrogant. But f*** man I can't take it.... AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Feb 26, 2017 7:54 AM
Apr 2016
Fabienne said:

You would need to try real hard to define A bad side.

Fabienne said:

rorimoe said:
Tekkadan is so obsessed with crooked-lolicon chocoman... that everyone has to die, If only they stay away from that crooked sweet lies when possible Shino and many many precious characters didn't have to die.

It's wonderful to think that there is no right and wrong in this, Gjallarhorn is in it dead bed, but the future generation like Gaelio, Isurugi, Carta etc are not all that bad, they did have a more peaceful chance to change if Fareed really want to change, that is.

...You missed that part where they elaborated on how McGillies is a mere Violence Maniac, didn't you...
broodo said:
Zaymos said:

Well it id a fucked up war. I think it got that way because Orga lost sight of his goal. Like Naze said to Orga, "It seems like you're just trying to get somewhere fast so you can rest" or close to it. When Orga had a clear goal you could side with them. Now everything is vague & lost in a wash.

The only thing that can be certainly gleamed so far is that Tekkedan is tired of fighting. One way (death) or the other (pulling a win out their ass) this is it. No more. Farming. Transport. Mining. Whatever it is they have on Mars will be their business. No more mercenary/security jobs after this.

:sidenote: No one rose up to take Biscuits place as the more pacifist moral compass. For me that does equate to a lack of cares on the whole.

The new Hush-Trio, with the mechanic guy looking like Dandy trhrowing reason and sense lines at everyone, but as had been said, they are out of options now.
As for decent adults, well. Gaelio was decent all the way, Ein was a fool just like every decent character in this series, but now has come in terms with who is the real enemy. McMaribit and Tenoujou were decent since day 0. McGillis is insane, Iok is a fool, Rustal is a scum.
With things going the way they are, Rustal is going to be shot by outraged Iok.
Daniel_NaumovFeb 26, 2017 7:59 AM
Re:formed
Feb 26, 2017 8:15 AM

Aug 2013
Holy crap, who would have guessed that Rastal was such a tactical genius.

He probably could go against Yang Wenli and Reinhard von Lohengram without being overwhelmed.

Poor Julieta, will be crushed by a mad Mikazuki next episode (I hope so ).
Feb 26, 2017 8:28 AM

Mar 2012
Dammit Mika! You let your guard down! You should of stuck to Julietta so tight that if she dared to look away for a move like that, you'd at least make her pay with her life.

Honestly though, I don't get how Rustal can ever hope to justify that scummy move with the illegal weapons. One shady looking enemy suit breaks away from its formation and fires a Dansleif into your fleet...and you immediately retaliate with an entire previously prepared squadron of Dansleif equipped mobile suits? Try explaining that one to the Gjallarhorn council next time.

*sigh* I was so wishing that the Super Galaxy Cannon shot would fly right into the bridge, piercing id-IOK and Rustal at the same time after Iok jumped in front of him. "Don't worry Rustal-sama! My plot armor will protect you even if the entire bridge is smashed to pieces and engulfed in flames!"
Feb 26, 2017 8:29 AM
Jul 2018
I can't believe that Shino DIED! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Now I won't get to see Shino fuck Yamagi's ass! It should've been Rustal and Iok that took the shot! Julietta shouldn't get in the way! Oh and what happened to Kudelia's oyaji, Maruba Arkay, Todo? Shouldn't they be in the anime? I want to see them die! Oh and how old was Shino?
Feb 26, 2017 8:43 AM

Sep 2014
action packed episode but very anticlimactic with shinos missed shot.
Im probably more pissed that Iok survived another episode then about shinos death.
The Dainsleif is like the Plot armor equivalent .. but for the "bad" guys.

How will tekkadan turn this around? Gundam plot power kicks in? I hope so. 5 Episodes left means this fight wont end soon. And Im tired of seeing our heroes getting slaughtered.

Maybe McGillis can turn Gaelio on his side again? I dont think they will survive, but I hope the revolution will be succesfull.

Barbatos and Bael are the best looking Gundams for sure :D
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 26, 2017 8:47 AM

Feb 2008
The episode definitely delivered. Regardless, Iok's (plot) armour is still as strong as ever, Rustal is lucky to have devoted followers like him and Julietta. Too bad for Shino and Flauros, though, that was some seriously bad luck. However, he did manage to make Rustal significantly flustered.

Given the current state of affairs, Tekkadan's future seems rather bleak. Even Bael and Barbatos aren't enough to save them, considering that Kimaris and Julia were able to counter them quite effectively. Not to mention they also have a load of Dainsleif aimed at them...
Feb 26, 2017 9:13 AM
Apr 2011
Zaymos said:

To be fair, the Gundam franchise has always been that way. It bills itself as portraying "the realities of war," but it's actually about cool-ass robots beating the shit out of each other.
Feb 26, 2017 9:13 AM

Feb 2015
Action pack but this whole Plot armor is killing me, this is becoming pointless. Please wrap this up in the next 4 episodes. Season 1 was so Much better.
FallenUndeadFeb 26, 2017 9:18 AM
Feb 26, 2017 9:26 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode only made me wonder even more as to why anyone in their right mind would be against Mcgillis right now

Rastal is LITERALLY THE SAME piece of shit Gjallarhorn from S1 and as we've seen in this episode, this guy is just as much of a cunt as Iok for using the same cowardly ass strategy that this bitch used against Naze

I swear to god I CANNOT STAND these people and they all need to burn and rot in hell.....In all honesty, if I were McGillis I would just destroy the entire organization and turn it into something new because Gjallarhorn is just one big pile of horse shit

RIP Shino (Hopefully you managed to kill IdIOK at least) also, FUCK Julietta and fuck Gali Gali and his salty "senpai didn't love me" ass because that's all he is at this point
Feb 26, 2017 9:28 AM

Oct 2010
So... i have to give it to Julietta... She displayed more skill than any of the Tekkadan's gundams this episode.. her fast reaction and accuracy hitting that super galaxy cannon..
Feb 26, 2017 10:20 AM

Jun 2009
solomon585858 said:
The saddest thing for me is that it is highly possible that character like Julietta will survive in the end, the character who doesn't have her own opinion and just wants to "serve".

I'm pretty sure every "Lalah-clone" has died for their mentor since the inception of the term... I'd be happy if Julieta survived; on the condition that Gaelio snaps her out of her infactuation. That would be a nice twist to the trope :P

(They're probably all die though, knowing Gundam)
Feb 26, 2017 10:22 AM

Jun 2009
Whilst disappointed that Rustal and Iok didn't bite the dust at the cost of Shino's sacrifice, I can't understand the hate for Julieta for saving her mentor's life. Imagine if Mika did the same for Orga? No contentiousness whatsoever.

Some fans get far too caught up with "the plight of the main protagonists", and Gundam's about so much more than that.
Feb 26, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2011
ScarRufus said:
Bael is so badass

"LOLICON is justice!"
Feb 26, 2017 10:24 AM
Sep 2013
Mika needs to go all out now. Tekadan's plan failed because he couldn't stop Julietta in time, if he had given everything of himself to Barbatos he would probably have crushed her pretty fast and because of that the galaxy cannon would have hit Rastal.

Awesome but sad episode.. the ending almost made me cry.
Feb 26, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2009
Tokoya said:
This episode only made me wonder even more as to why anyone in their right mind would be against Mcgillis right now

RIP Shino (Hopefully you managed to kill IdIOK at least) also, FUCK Julietta and fuck Gali Gali and his salty "senpai didn't love me" ass because that's all he is at this point

This is essentially the exact counter-stance to me. I'm against McGillis exactly because of all these things.
First: McGillis is *still* using Tekkadan. There's no way around that fact. And with 4 more episodes at least, I'm pretty sure Rustal isn't the final boss.
Rustal was always a manipulative bastard; that's his way of doing things. Needless to say I'm not a fan of him or his Dainslaif tactics.
Same for Iok; I hate what he's done but I don't hate him for being himself.

This applies even more so for Julieta. Okay, so she prevented Shino's heroic exit; but by saving her superior whom she respects and loves. Your perspective of her actions lies solely with the fact that she is opposing the protagonists.

And Gaelio is seemingly over that now, as evidenced in episode 18. He's a changed, resolute individual, who simply doesn't want to see others fight for someone he knows to be untrustworthy.
But agreed, I don't like his current one-note stance because it was all just Okada's ploy to make a grudge match between Gaelio and McGillis. He could easily have been an even more nuanced character given the right development.

But all in all, I can't understand why you would be so for McGillis. Tekkadan's plight is solely his responsibility and his fault.
GrimanirFeb 26, 2017 10:43 AM
Feb 26, 2017 10:48 AM

Feb 2015
Can't wait to see rustal, juliette and iok crushed!
Feb 26, 2017 11:00 AM
Feb 2016
what a load of bull-crap that mika can't destroy julliete in a split sec. He destroy mobile armor and julliete can't even do shit. What this stupid plot of making mika weaker than he usually is, if his against another gundam frame or freakish auto piloting ai that i understand but against a slow and normal human his going on par?!

Shitty episode, their most likely going to pull a dues ex machina at the end after everyone on tekkadan is fighting at almost half the strength for the last few ep.
Feb 26, 2017 11:00 AM

Sep 2010
Iok was there so its not surprising his plot armor protected them all.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 26, 2017 11:03 AM

Aug 2014
Spontaneous gay ship just so they can kill off Shino. Nice.

EDIT: Alright guys, since no one wants to read a few comments down, I acknowledge your docked since day 1 gay ship.
QuattroVaginasFeb 28, 2017 11:54 PM
Sieg Zeon!
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2017

267 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.