Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 7, 2016 12:17 PM

Apr 2014
The episode was pretty good. Don't give up until you have done everything you can. Please don't make choices that you know you are going to regret. Most touching words I heard that is really related to everybody. Too bad we are going to Reina's drama now. And we all know or could guess what that one is.
Dec 7, 2016 12:21 PM

Nov 2011
SchwingBoner said:
All that drama when it was obvious that Asuka was never really leaving the band. Hibike really loves their fake dramas.

You must had parents that neglected you if your acting like that.
What a poor baby.
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 7, 2016 12:23 PM

Aug 2010
Kumiko...I already loved her a lot and she was my best girl but this ep she transcended even that. The crying scene in the train and the Asuka preaching T^T
Dec 7, 2016 12:26 PM

Sep 2016
stop giving tsukamoto screen time!!!!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 7, 2016 12:31 PM

Jul 2016
The Asuka-Kumiko confrontation was probably the best this series not just for the great emotional impact and execution but because it ties with episode 2 of season 1 (one of the best episodes of the series) perfectly and you could see Kyoani going for it with Aoi's short appearance at the end. The way Kumiko has changed since that episode is evident in how she conveyed her emotions not just for Asuka but also the band. In the beginning she felt distant from the band but now she attempts to speak for everyone's feelings. It shows just how much she has become a part of the band and the band a part of her.

Best line of the episode-

"They just gave up on me because I have no promise." Ahhhhh Kumiko...Isn't that all of us? :)
Dec 7, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2007
Reflection corner continued:

The moment Kumiko recalled she wanted to play with Mamiko and that has always been her goal since she was little, she realized how important Mamiko has been in her life, how much she wanted to catch up with her. Someone she admired, someone she wanted to acknowledge her, someone who was inspirational in her life, yet everything she has worked towards won't meet her most cherished dream of all, that is playing next to her beloved sister because they have now parted ways.

As she wept, KyoAni put two sisters in that moment amongst the people on board. It was a wonderful touch. Given the similarities between the two of them, it becomes apparent that they are indeed sisters and probably have the same age difference as Kumiko and Mamiko. It was an indication that these two sisters might come to a point in life when they would have to part ways, but looking curiously at the weeping Kumiko, they wouldn't realize what their future might hold.

Asuka for the first time realized that there wasn't anything fake about Kumiko's feelings for her. Her intention was genuine. It was right after she threw terrible words towards Kumiko, regarding her position in Asuka's matter, regarding her role as a spectator. Yet, she finally realized seeing teared up Kumiko that there are those with genuine intention.

Kumiko's outburst turned into anger as she wouldn't let her feelings be mocked at anymore. She realized her mistake with her sister, only to realize it was too late for both of them. She wouldn't want the same thing to happen to anyone else she holds dear. Kumiko's voice actor nailed it the way we could see all her raw emotions poured into this scene. Simply amazing performance and it beats everything we have seen from her till now.

And it continued.

After unveiling her own mask, Kumiko wanted to get even with her Senpai. She wanted to see the face she was wearing at that very moment. I think it was really honest of her.

What more can I say about this guy. I have not seen another male lead in any other show this much ignored yet everything about him is so genuine that it's almost criminal. Don't go assuming he is sad because he is ignored. He is sad because he knows Kumiko is hurt. If he was just a random guy, he wouldn't know about Kumiko's most important feelings.

Match that smile of the person who you thought were wearing a mask like you do, Asuka!

And in the next shot it was made far more obvious, as Asuka realized there are people who are genuine. Her blushing look made her realize how wrong of her questioning Natsuki's intentions, and perhaps she found Natsuki well worthy of admiration and respect.

And then the Ice Queen Reina is back? Way to connect to the next episode: Soshite tsugi no kyoku ga hajimaru no desu.
shanimebibDec 7, 2016 4:14 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 7, 2016 12:46 PM

Jul 2015
Asuka made it to top 30 of best grades in Japan, that's my girl.
Dec 7, 2016 12:48 PM

Dec 2012
Trouble in Paradise?

GangsterCat said:
stop giving tsukamoto screen time!!!!

but he is Kumiko husbando:)
Dec 7, 2016 12:57 PM

Feb 2016
animefan8800 said:
Hey hey! It's Halloween! Well the first half with the sisterly reconciliation was quite nice. Asuka second half was uninteresting garbage as usual. She came back...hurray! -_- Reina drama to close us out?

I haven't seen anyone but only you hating on Asuka over nothing lol, now I call that dedication
---------------------------

that aside, the episode was really emotional, glad to see Asuka back, and that scene with Kumiko's Sister was priceless... no matter how much you aren't related to your siblings, you will miss them a lot if they're gone

I thought that this time Tsukamoto would magically appear and calm Kumiko and then forcing a relationship from nothingness... glad it didn't

and at the very end... is Reina jealous or she just figured something? :O
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 7, 2016 1:03 PM

Aug 2013
Man! That voice acting. I've got a goosebumps.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 7, 2016 1:12 PM

May 2015
A lot of tears were shed in this episode.

Finally the whole thing with Asuka's resolved. It took a while, but it's over. It was a decent arc in my opinion.

Dec 7, 2016 1:15 PM

Apr 2014
this asuka arc was great and finally someone that could make her show even the little bit of emotion that part was really amazing but now with this arc over moving on to the other that will deal with Reina from what it looks like she saw that picture and been weird ever since and then also that look at the end made it look like she was a bit jealous imo but anyway

cant wait to see what happens next ep
"one step at a time"
Dec 7, 2016 1:20 PM

Nov 2007
Btw, there was another mistake in CR's translation last week.

Reina: I'll catch you and peel your mask ('fake' skin) off.
Kumiko: Asuka-senpai's, too?

It should have been:

Reina: I (it makes me) want to seize (or catch) you and peel that skin (fake i.e. mask) off.
Kumiko: Asuka-senpai, too?

It changes the entire context when you replace Asuka-senpai's, too? with Asuka-senpai, too?. Kumiko clearly says "Asuka senpai mo?" and not "Asuka senpai no (kawa) mo?"

As Reina explained why she wants to peel of Kumiko's mask, Kumiko asked Reina whether Asuka-senpai felt the same too (i.e. wanting to peel off Kumiko's said mask). CR's translation would mean whether Reina wanted to peel of Asuka-senpai's mask too.

Thought I should put it here. Since it is directly connected with how Asuka peeled off Kumiko's mask in this episode.
Coronavirus.
Dec 7, 2016 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
I've always loved Asuka, but this episode was really fantastic. I really empathised with Asuka this time and it was great to see her finally back.

I did not expect so much development with Kumiko neither! Kumiko and Asuka may be really awkward, but I feel like they could definitely become very true and close friends. It was great how Kumiko finally managed to break through Asuka's facade.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Dec 7, 2016 1:52 PM

Feb 2015
Nitos said:
>>Yuri on Ice icon

IheartC2 said:
You must had parents that neglected you if your acting like that.
What a poor baby.

An ad hominem attack? Your arguments must be really strong. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2016 2:05 PM

Mar 2008
And the Oscar goes to... Really to see Kumiko just let it all out like that was simply amazing. Her tears for her relationship and fondness with her big sister and her standing up to Asuka. How far she truly has come as a character now. She's always been very calm and collected but here she just let it all out.

Terrific voice work by Tomoyo Kurosawa she's amazing in this role that I can't regret the first series not getting a dub by Ponycan USA (and if this hits Bluray I'm sure it won't either).

Seems there's a parallel between her relationship with Mamiko and Asuka. Kumiko wanted to play with her big sister and she admired her but with their relationship growing cold (now starting to show signs of warming up) she's found the same relationship with her upperclassman, Asuka and finally she's going to get to play along side her.

Little shot of Asuka's knees trembling but we don't get to see her face, she always has to put on the brave face. Asuka still tries to put up the big perky attitude of it all being okay but she's been hurting for her time away from the band.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Dec 7, 2016 2:12 PM

Apr 2009
It's been a long time since I last saw such marvelous direction in anime. A stunning episode that really cannot be objectively rated below 5/5.

Dec 7, 2016 2:32 PM

Aug 2015
30th in all of Japan? Wow! She's really a genius, Asuka!
Please, Kumiko, be kind to Shuuichi and look at him when he talks to you! ;)

Excellent episode as usual.
I wonder why Reina looks annoyed
Dec 7, 2016 2:46 PM

Mar 2011
D-don't make my baby Kumiko cry!
it breaks my heart seeing her crying ; ;

Reina looked so annoyed, I wonder if she found out about Tanaka, or if it's something else... either way seems like Kumiko is in troubles
Dec 7, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Well this arc has had some of the most cringey drama I've seen in the last year or so. Compared to the wonders KyoAni used to be able to pull off in terms of tearjerkers, this is so lackluster in comparison. Granted that's probably more because of the source material's awkward writing rather than KyoAni's fault I reckon

Still waiting for KyoAni to deliver another memorable anime, it hasn't happened in about 4 years now :/
(well I guess Koe no Katachi is probably good given how the manga was but I haven't seen the movie yet)

Even if you don't like the writing, and I also think it can get melodramatic, KyoAni is doing amazing work with this anime you'll have to agree. The art, animation, and sound is top-fucking-notch. The directing is very good too, as is the voice acting.

Just a quality production overall, probably the most well-produced anime series I've ever seen.
Dec 7, 2016 3:11 PM
Dec 2015
This one seemed a bit lacking in excellent directing at the beginning, especially when the previous episode was just so incredible in this regard from start to finish. Thankfully, that changed about half way through. Kumiko's talk with Mamiko was wonderful. Simple facial expressions and strong animation made the conversation deeply personal and revealing. The banter between the two felt natural for them, but the best part was watching Mamiko display just how much she admires her little sister and watching Kumiko react to that. While Kumiko jokes that she won't miss her big sister, Makiko says that she will definitely miss Kumiko, even if just a little bit.

This of course, lead to my favorite scene from this episode, and possibly one of the best in the show. Kumiko thinks back to just how much she actually loves her sister, and that even with her cynical joke she will miss Mamiko. This leads her to cry uncomfortably in public, a scene that is heartbreaking and also shows just how much Kumiko has changed as a person. From not really caring about people or the world, the girl who picked her school because she liked the "sailor uniforms", now realized that she cares deeply for her friends and those who support her, and the progression felt totally natural and subtle.

This idea finally culminates with a heartbreaking conversation with Asuka at the end, where for the first time Kumiko breaks down in front of her Senpai, who she respected for being so mature and cool-headed. Asuka makes some pretty harsh jabs at Kumiko, but not wanting Asuka to face the same path of regret as her sister, Kumiko totally breaks down and tells her exactly how she feels. When she asks to look at Asuka's face after their embrace, Asuka doesn't let her but you can see a sparkle from behind her hair: She was tearing up and was clearly inspired when finally, she convinces her mother and is able to rejoin the band.

I do feel like Asuka settled her issue too quickly and suddenly to feel as much of an emotional connection to her coming back, but at least we will finally get to see her perform with everyone, and hopefully confront her father at the National competition. Finally, I'm curious to know what is going on with Reina. My guess is that she is nervous now that she gets to compete at the highest level and she doesn't really know how to deal with it, something which seems in line with her character and which has happened in my own band experience as well. I'm excited to see the final stretch for this show. Definitely one of this years best, and one of my all time favorites.

4/5
Dec 7, 2016 3:17 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
BlueBalls said:
HaXXspetten said:
Well this arc has had some of the most cringey drama I've seen in the last year or so. Compared to the wonders KyoAni used to be able to pull off in terms of tearjerkers, this is so lackluster in comparison. Granted that's probably more because of the source material's awkward writing rather than KyoAni's fault I reckon

Still waiting for KyoAni to deliver another memorable anime, it hasn't happened in about 4 years now :/
(well I guess Koe no Katachi is probably good given how the manga was but I haven't seen the movie yet)

Even if you don't like the writing, and I also think it can get melodramatic, KyoAni is doing amazing work with this anime you'll have to agree. The art, animation, and sound is top-fucking-notch. The directing is very good too, as is the voice acting.
KyoAni's animation has always been amongst the best in the anime industry, no one would argue with that. It's just that in the last few years they've kept picking so many obscure series to adapt and it hasn't really turned out very well in general. So I just wish they had better source materials to work with, like they used to in the late 2000s

I don't really think the music performances are that great in Hibike though tbh, probably because I really like instrumental music a lot and listen to it frequently so I'm just used to way higher standards than what these girls can put together. Though considering that they're supposed to just be high schoolers playing in a band rather than professionals, I guess plot-wise that's pretty understandable
Dec 7, 2016 3:27 PM

May 2015
Finally this overdramatic Asuka story is over. Now get to the real action.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 7, 2016 3:33 PM

Feb 2008
With the last two episode performances, Tomoyo Kurosawa wins a place in my favorite voice acting list. Have to update that soon. Haven't heard such performance in a looong time. I have always liked the way Kumiko acted, so indifferently but always worrying indirectly about the band and her personal stuff.

Her role as main protag is so strong she made Reina jealous now. Have they confirmed the number of episodes this season? Can't imagine in my head that Reina's gonna get two episodes about her situation.

Really loved how they handled Mamiko's jealousy into what made Kumiko talk to Asuka, therefore crying twice the same day. Truly, the best character this season. I know the music theme has gone to a second place these last three episodes, but this has been way better than the weak Mizore's drama. Though, I admit, I have to rewatch these episodes to recall Kumiko's presence in them. Felt underwhelming.

Waiting for Monday... for dat preview.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Dec 7, 2016 4:17 PM

Jul 2015
HaXXspetten said:
BlueBalls said:

KyoAni's animation has always been amongst the best in the anime industry, no one would argue with that. It's just that in the last few years they've kept picking so many obscure series to adapt and it hasn't really turned out very well in general. So I just wish they had better source materials to work with, like they used to in the late 2000s

I don't really think the music performances are that great in Hibike though tbh, probably because I really like instrumental music a lot and listen to it frequently so I'm just used to way higher standards than what these girls can put together. Though considering that they're supposed to just be high schoolers playing in a band rather than professionals, I guess plot-wise that's pretty understandable

I also like classical but I meant the way they've recorded different audio for outdoor and indoor scenes, changing accoustics and a lot of attention to detail.

They've outdone themselves with this one tbh but I feel you, I also think their talent is kinda wasted on some of the projects they take on.
Dec 7, 2016 5:01 PM

Jan 2011
Oh boy poor Kumiko on that train with the water works

i've loved all the character development for everyone this episode guess they really wanted to have a dramatic moment to shown how Kumiko has grown but from the start it always looked like Asuka was doing it her own way and it turns it she was lol jesus top 30.

end of the day Kumiko's efforts weren't for nothing since she managed to break through Asuka's mask !

back into the fray though Reina is pisssed lets keep this drama train going!
Dec 7, 2016 5:12 PM

Nov 2007
HaXXspetten said:
Still waiting for KyoAni to deliver another memorable anime, it hasn't happened in about 4 years now

Forget KyoAni. I think it's one of the best anime in years (definitely KyoAni's best since Nichijou) and season 1 easily made its way in to my all time top 10. I haven't missed a single KyoAni anime in the last two decades (except for Munto TV). As an overall anime, I think no anime can match the level it has achieved in the entire calendar year except for the final 17 episodes of Gintama that aired this year — which I still consider has been the best.

The only other anime I thought that were really well done this year (apart from this and Gintama) are Assassination Classroom 2, Haikyuu S2 and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu.

With all the hype anime popping up like Boke Dake (preposterous - dropped), Re:Zero (turned out okayish after a very good start), Yuri!! on ICE (meh, it wasn't the gay thing that was a put off, it was the way I couldn't see any passion for ice-skating in that anime - dropped), Gate 2 (p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c - I regret finishing this one), Kabaneri (get me a doctor, get me a knife - dropped) I think none of these can hold a candle for the much better shows that aired this year, like ReLIFE, KonoSuba, Grimgar, Hero Academia, Amanchu or Shokugeki S2 (not as good as the prequel, but enjoyed it nonetheless) let alone the top tier anime that I mentioned earlier. And Hibike! is around the top of the top tier anime.

Coronavirus.
Dec 7, 2016 5:27 PM

Dec 2014
Asuka-focused episode again. Some nice conversations here and there.

And Asuka's back in the band. Nice to know.
Dec 7, 2016 5:36 PM
Aug 2014
Finally an episode without yuri bait.
Dec 7, 2016 7:28 PM
Feb 2014
I think it's clear that Reina is upset about Taki-sensei having a wife.

She saw the picture on his desk, and she figured out the truth, either through inference or from asking Taki-sensei directly.

I imagine she also found out that Kumiko knew about it; maybe Taki-sensei made some offhand remark like "Oh, didn't Kumiko tell you?" or maybe she just figured it out a different way.

I'm not totally sure yet, but I think in the end it boils down to Reina is upset with Kumiko for not telling her about Taki-sensei's dead wife. They made a point of showing Reina discovering the picture on Taki-sensei's desk so I feel like that has to be it. There's no other explanation that isn't an asspull.

I'm interested to see what this drama has looked like from Reina's perspective.
Dec 7, 2016 7:45 PM

Sep 2013
everyone's literally happy that Asuka's back except....

come on, reina that's so cold.

Ice queen Reina is back. Kumiko is triggered.
Erika___Dec 8, 2016 3:15 AM
Dec 7, 2016 8:01 PM
Mar 2013
I am not really a fan of Asuka...

I don't hate her, but I really don't like her either. My biggest problems are:

1) Asuka doesn't have a (in my opinion) a good personnallity personally. She refuses to be club captain, but she acts like club captain whenever its conveninent for her. She lies constantly and effortlessly about everything ("I am really fine with leaving the club", etc). This might be just me, but she seems to be mocking and looking down on others in a lot of her interactions with others.
2) Asuka stayed on the sidelines the previous year when the club tore itself apart. The anime treats this as good thing, but not me.
3) Asuka was against Nozomi coming back. This was mean, petty, and created a major problem that otherwise would not have existed. If Asuka had been successful in keeping Mizore and Nozomi, both would still be miserable and Nozomi's "spiritless" music would have hurt their chances at the national.
4) Asuka is apparently super genious: with only ONE month of serious studying she can place 30th on a NATIONAL mock exam. She makes those thousands of student who have studied full time for years look like complete idiots doesn't she? If Asuka was such a super genious, why did her mother want her to leave the club in the first place? I would have been ready to accept many reasons for Asuka coming back, but placing 30th on a nationally mock exam is pure bullshit.

The entire second season (10 episodes so far) have centered around problems created by Asuka: her resufal to allow Nozomi to return and then her potential exit from the club. Yes, she is good musician (and a super genious accademically), but, given her unlikeability and the needless problems she creates, I am sad to have her back (Natsuki is like a breath of fresh air in comparison).

So anyone else sad to have her back?
Dec 7, 2016 8:32 PM

Nov 2007
Hootja said:

She has a personality that wouldn't want to get involved with anything that has nothing to do with her personally. Reina's world is very small. Here is her pie chart!

I have to say I did a great job! :D
Coronavirus.
Dec 7, 2016 9:24 PM
Mar 2016
I'm really liking the Asuka arc. Kumiko has really grown as a character, from an unmotivated person who had no interest with others to a person who can really read into people and loves band. This kumiko is what makes this season really enjoyable unlike last season where she was just a boring protagonist who got interesting around ep10 (when she makes that speech about her love for the band).

Guess the sister problem is solved which leads to that emotions scene. Asuka trying to change the subject and even calling out kumiko about the method of how she helps people only because of her curiosity. Asuka then reveals what she wants after hearing kumiko tell her to not to live her life with regrets.

After that happy ending we see those few seconds of the return of ice queen Reina, who is probably mad about not getting screen time for the last few episodes, jk. Still, I think it has to do with Taki sensei. Anybody felt that Reina's movement was robotic?

Depending on how the ending goes I could give this series up to a 8 or 9, though that Mizore ending is holding back its score. 10 if ReinaXKumiko happens cause screw it Yuri ftw.
Dec 7, 2016 9:44 PM
May 2016
Kumiko's cry in the feels train >_>

Finally, Kumiko made it up to her sister and to Asuka. She doesn't want to let Asuka to be like her sister, who had regrets in quitting band . Pretending to be an adult, that things would be better on that way.

Although it seems like there's going to be another storm incoming xD
I wonder why Reina made that face.
Dec 8, 2016 2:10 AM

Mar 2014
Best episode of the franchise.
Dec 8, 2016 2:56 AM

Jun 2008
Rorek said:
Trouble in Paradise?

Reina's jelly that Kumiko has been spending too much time with Asuka...

I mean, what type of waifu is Kumiko to not give Reina her full attention?!?

Not to worry though....I have full confidence in my Yuri ship...it will sail gloriously!
Dec 8, 2016 3:00 AM

Oct 2016
omyghad kumiko
omyghad REINA
Dec 8, 2016 3:02 AM

Mar 2014
JustALEX said:
Rorek said:
Trouble in Paradise?

Reina's jelly that Kumiko has been spending too much time with Asuka...

I mean, what type of waifu is Kumiko to not give Reina her full attention?!?

Not to worry though....I have full confidence in my Yuri ship...it will sail gloriously!
Doubt she's that insecure .-.

I reckon it's because she somehow found out about Kumiko keep Sensei's wife a secret
Dec 8, 2016 4:52 AM

Mar 2015
Something was going on with Reina the entire episode. It might be simple jealously but it may e something more serious. Hopefully we'll find out next week.
The sword that takes life gives life
Dec 8, 2016 5:24 AM

Feb 2014
Stellar performance from Kumiko and her VA. It made an already excellent episode even more excellent! =D

It was pretty heartwarming to see both Kumiko and her sister talking together without any sort of arguing or shouting. Her sister might've dropped out of college now, but hopefully now, she has a clearer goal that she wants to aim for and I hope she succeeds at it. =)

Reflecting the scene through her mind, Kumiko unconsciously starts to cry on the train. Such a powerful scene like that, I did shed a tear myself as well. ^^;

Either way, it gave Kumiko the motivation she needed to speak to Asuka to try and ultimately convince her to join the concert band again. Although she did hit an obstacle during their clash of words, with Asuka rather insultingly telling Kumiko that she has a spine for once but failed to use it well enough, Kumiko struck back powerfully at Asuka. I wouldn't doubt for a second about Asuka's impressive knowledge and talent, but she was pretty much sleepwalking into the same scenario as Kumiko's older sister did, so seeing Kumiko verbally criticising Asuka for acting like an adult, thinking that she knows it all was VERY spot on.

So, seeing Asuka finally returning to the band after landing herself in the top 30 of the national mock exam, which is a fantastic achievement, was a welcome sight for all of the members who wanted her back.

The only hiccup in this scene was Reina, who not only didn't utter a single word in this episode, but she also gave Kumiko the cold shoulder too. I'm sure there's a reason why he's acting like this, most likely that she found out about Taki's deceased wife and knowing that Kumiko knew about it, but didn't tell her, would be my guess, but I'm sure the answer to this will be known soon.

Anyway, welcome back, Asuka! =)
Dec 8, 2016 5:45 AM

Apr 2016
shanimebib said:
Hootja said:

She has a personality that wouldn't want to get involved with anything that has nothing to do with her personally. Reina's world is very small. Here is her pie chart!

I have to say I did a great job! :D

I laughed at your self-congratulation :D
Great job indeed :)

On topic : great episode once again, above all the part between the sisters and the highlight being Kumiko alone in the train.

I'm a bit anxious about Reina's situation.
Dec 8, 2016 6:07 AM

Nov 2011
I took it for granted that Asuka would be back in the band, but the narrative has been able to keep on your toes all the time, during the speech with Kumiko. Instead, I did not expect the first part of the episode, focusing again on the difficult time crossed by Mamiko and its relationship with Kumiko, I was surprised and excited to see her, crying in the train, at the end. Then what about the graphics, spectacular! For once, a Kumiko-centric episode he wanted to at least his character is less secondary than before.
Dec 8, 2016 7:05 AM

May 2013
Needed more Reina tbh, but still a good episode
Dec 8, 2016 7:17 AM

Feb 2012
Lmao that reina jealousy thou.
Dec 8, 2016 9:24 AM

May 2010
I love the look Reina gave to Kumiko when she was having a husband/wife convo with Asuka. She obviously doesn't seem too fond of Asuka and Kumiko is her best friend, so I bet she was jealous.

Anyways, I'm glad Asuka is back.
Dec 8, 2016 9:41 AM

Jun 2016
favorite ep of the season so far. I even teared up at the end. Now that this arc is over lets hope Reina gets some screentime in the last few episodes.
Dec 8, 2016 9:43 AM

Jun 2016
TragicRomance said:
I love the look Reina gave to Kumiko when she was having a husband/wife convo with Asuka. She obviously doesn't seem too fond of Asuka and Kumiko is her best friend, so I bet she was jealous.

Anyways, I'm glad Asuka is back.

Wait I didn't even notice that look. I laughed so hard when I went back for it.
Dec 8, 2016 10:17 AM

May 2010
Tyordiznok said:
favorite ep of the season so far. I even teared up at the end. Now that this arc is over lets hope Reina gets some screentime in the last few episodes.

Personally I want Shuuichi to get some spotlight. Poor guy, keeps getting into awkward convos with Kumiko. It's like there's never a right moment for these two lol.
But yea, more Reina would be good, too. Tbh I just want the trio, they are the best part of the show for me (tho Asuka grew on me quite a bit this arc. and Natsuki was always adorable. Yuuko also had great character development and became part of top 5)

Anyways, a question to the novel readers. Do Hazuki and Sapphire ever do anything "MC-ish"? It's annoying me how they are listed as MCs when it's all about Reina and Kumiko mostly. Even Asuka and Natsuki appear more than these two I swear.
Dec 8, 2016 1:54 PM

Jun 2016
TragicRomance said:
Tyordiznok said:

Personally I want Shuuichi to get some spotlight. Poor guy, keeps getting into awkward convos with Kumiko. It's like there's never a right moment for these two lol.
But yea, more Reina would be good, too. Tbh I just want the trio, they are the best part of the show for me (tho Asuka grew on me quite a bit this arc. and Natsuki was always adorable. Yuuko also had great character development and became part of top 5)

Anyways, a question to the novel readers. Do Hazuki and Sapphire ever do anything "MC-ish"? It's annoying me how they are listed as MCs when it's all about Reina and Kumiko mostly. Even Asuka and Natsuki appear more than these two I swear.

I don't ship Zuccinni. "Men withour spines are no good"
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Movies

nishant0 - Apr 19

8 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Dec 28, 2016

287 by Prupel1 »»
Apr 20, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2016

117 by Jam15 »»
Apr 13, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2016

113 by Jam15 »»
Apr 10, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2016

217 by ShinigamiGang »»
Apr 1, 7:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.