Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2016 8:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh at this rate, I feel like Chinatsu is getting more and more unstable of herself every episode. The way she acts and battles gets more sinister each time I see her especially with the way she's been 'smiling'.

Wasn't impressed by the Selector battle this week. Chinatsu is being pushed like a powerhouse in the show now imo or at least I'm getting that sort of feel.
Nov 18, 2016 10:19 AM
Nov 2015
One of the more boring episodes so far, hopefully Chinatsu will begin to change her attitude soon.
Nov 18, 2016 11:17 AM

Feb 2016
These character changes feel so weird, I still don't know what Chi-chan is aiming for. That Aya battle was so goofy lol.
Overall okayish episode.

At least we got the "battle each other" theory busted.
Nov 18, 2016 11:25 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode.

Suzuko is learning to battle from Hanna, That was pleasant to watch. Both of them hanging out at the park and learning a card game.
It was nice to see Suzuko and Shou reminisce about how Chinatsu was back in the day, I remember someone coming up with the exact same plan that Shou came up with in a previous episode discussion.

I'm on the same boat as @Aquamirror , I have no clue what Chinatsu is trying to achieve by stilling working for the book maker. She could pretty much win all her coins and make her wish, Why is she still working for hm? She's even ready to lose games to make people sign Bookmaker's contract. I suppose she wants the memory loss from making coins black?

Those faces that Chinatsu makes when she says "Wanna do it with me" have this strange appeal to them. Girl's gotten good at seduction I suppose. XD

Wonder what Shou is gonna do now that he's on his last coin.
Nov 18, 2016 11:31 AM

Feb 2013
Chinatsu's personality really sucks, she needs to be defeated for real.
Nov 18, 2016 11:42 AM

Sep 2015
Suzuko is learning how to play ! but it looks like the next episode will not be around her :(

Chinatsu is so annoying xD I hope she will change soon
Nov 18, 2016 11:47 AM

May 2016
Lelouch0202 said:

I'm on the same boat as @Aquamirror , I have no clue what Chinatsu is trying to achieve by stilling working for the book maker. She could pretty much win all her coins and make her wish, Why is she still working for hm? She's even ready to lose games to make people sign Bookmaker's contract. I suppose she wants the memory loss from making coins black?

If I remember correctly, the bookmaker pays her and she wants go to expensive college.
Nov 18, 2016 11:52 AM

Dec 2014
-Abyss_Walker- said:
Lelouch0202 said:

If I remember correctly, the bookmaker pays her and she wants go to expensive college.

Oh, That's what it was. I seem to have forgotten that detail. Thanks.
Nov 18, 2016 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
Lelouch0202 said:

Well I think the reason Chinatsu keeps on fighting is to get/make money from the bookmaker to stay in school since her dad and mom arent getting enough money for the tutition fee
Nov 18, 2016 12:39 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Chinatsu is putting the whole show down. Her edginess is fucking exploding.

Meanwhile, Shouhei is still best character of the show.
Nov 18, 2016 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
ha ha! So Shou come up with the same "cheating plan" that i was talking about a few episodes back!
About that problem that Hana point out in this plan, i was thinking that because you lose memory when you lose your coin, you might as well get them back when you get back your coins.
Lelouch0202 said:

I remember someone coming up with the exact same plan that Shou came up with in a previous episode discussion.

No worries, here is the Plan V2.0 and Lets see if Shou can come up with this as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Exactly same as before but to fix that memory thing, im suggesting that one should keep a detailed note about the memories or the moments that are important to him and keep studying them on a routine bases. This way you wont forget the stuff that matter to you.
-It works because the memories are not completely erased, as we saw Chinatsu remembered Suzu after forgetting about her by talking to Mero about her (end of episode 2)
-This plan may not be perfect but its has a minimum risk and you still can pretty much survive in this crazy game without hurting others.
-----------------
Anyway, Chinatsu is falling more and more into the darkness and i really hope there would be a way to save her.
Episode flow by so fast again, cant w8 for the next one!!
John_MaxNov 18, 2016 2:21 PM
Nov 18, 2016 1:54 PM

Aug 2016
I'v never hated an anime character as much as I hate Chinatsu...... Man, I hope someone beats her soon, that dirty liar.
Nanika ga Okashii
Nov 18, 2016 2:10 PM

Feb 2014
Chinatsu is continuing her path towards the darkness more and more with each episode. Because of that, she's a character that has become unlikable, which is in contrast to her very likeable old self before her spiral towards darkness.

Who knows if Chinatsu will successfully gain enough money for college, but I have a small feeling that the bookmaker might backstab her in the future, maybe if he doesn't have any use for her abilities anymore. Either way, hopefully Suzuko and Hana can defeat these two ASAP.

It's also hard for Shouhei too. Not only does his plan to battle each other and trade coins gets denied by Hana, but he ends up battling and losing to Chinatsu, potentially now changing his view and feelings about her too. Poor guy is a nice character, so seeing him having his share of despair is a bit sad to see. D=

Good episode overall. =)
Nov 18, 2016 4:42 PM

Dec 2014
Chinatsu's going to get her ass kicked by the end of this show. I'm sure of it.
Nov 18, 2016 6:51 PM

Dec 2008
There's no saving Chinatsu from herself now. I hope the Bookmaker kills her.
Nov 18, 2016 8:44 PM

Jan 2011
That was the worst possible match up for that siscon guy.
Nov 18, 2016 10:39 PM

Aug 2013
Chinatsu might be the most hated chara this season haha, at least for me
Nov 19, 2016 2:59 AM

Nov 2012
ahhh chinatsu is so annoying
can't wait for suzuko to beat up her ass
Nov 19, 2016 10:30 AM
Sep 2016
Well, there were some interesting expressions this episode.

And then:

And all the pyscho faces Chichan made. Jfc thats one lost girl, poor thing... I hope she gets a happy ending...
Nov 19, 2016 1:15 PM

Dec 2013
FUCK YOU CHINATSU YOU ARE HOT AS FK BUT FUCK YOU DON'T YOU DARE KILL MY SHOU

Shou is too pure for this selector world, I REALLY hope that he doesn't dies or goes psycho ;_; Also, poor Narumi, but I think he will die next episode with that preview, and Shou will be the one who kill him... Urgh, please Shou, hang in there.

Still waiting for Suzu to use the Assassinate / Double Crush combo of the Red Deck, and Hanna will go psycho as well soon or later.

RIO IS IN THE SAFE ZONE FOR NOW, SO I'M HAPPY FOR THAT TOO. ;_;
Nov 19, 2016 7:58 PM

Apr 2015
Chinatsu becomes crazier every episode... nice...
i think Meru broke as well... lol
that's interesting, though...
I really want to know if somehow manage to get all 5 coin...
that siscon is so annoying... hope he goes away next episode...
Nov 19, 2016 10:21 PM

Apr 2014
wow at this point i really cant stand Chinatsu this whole ep just started hating her more and more cause she's already at that really annoying point

but on the good side of things Hanna is back! which makes alot of things better

but yeah im really looking forward to Chinatsu getting beat or something cause at this point she is just so full of herself
"one step at a time"
Nov 19, 2016 11:47 PM

Dec 2007
Love the Chinatsu. Love.
Nov 20, 2016 4:39 AM

Dec 2009
Chinatsu is a real piece of work... When not on the receiving end, the yanderu is pretty interesting to watch.

Psycho people are fascinating.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 20, 2016 5:22 AM

Dec 2012
Cativa said:

And then:

And all the pyscho faces Chichan made. Jfc thats one lost girl, poor thing... I hope she gets a happy ending...

Being Aya is suffering especially if you have a hopeless siscon master
Nov 20, 2016 6:35 AM
Sep 2016
Omnisword said:
Cativa said:

And then:

Being Aya is suffering especially if you have a hopeless siscon master

Since I hate siscon characters, I love Aya for calling it for what it really is:

Go ahead and attack already, you shitty pervert!
Nov 20, 2016 5:52 PM

Feb 2009
I'm so over Chinatsu now at this point. What is even her goal? She's losing battles now for some pervert who is doing NOTHING to help her with her goal, I thought her goal was to win her battles and erase some memories? How does this help? How does being an a-hole help her???

Ugh.

Nov 20, 2016 9:20 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Now Chinatsu resorts to violence, dang girl. Well who wouldn't get angry after losing on purpose just to make a person sign a contract.

Aya was pretty hilarious. Like her personality even if her voice sounds less appealing.

Nov 20, 2016 11:26 PM

May 2015
They definitely have to choose if time is freezing around battle or not, that's nonsense :c
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2016 7:03 AM

May 2012
Good episode. I like Chinatsu new personality
Nov 21, 2016 7:08 AM

Feb 2016
Imbalanced said:
They definitely have to choose if time is freezing around battle or not, that's nonsense :c

It doesn't. It never did.
Nov 21, 2016 10:58 AM

Jul 2015
Aquamirror said:
Imbalanced said:

It doesn't. It never did.

No, he's actually right.
We can clearly see that the time stops during the battle in Ep1 & Ep4 but if that's the case then how can someone intervene and stop the battle?
Nov 21, 2016 6:18 PM

Oct 2008
oh no Chinatsu's being a slut again!
4/5.

Nov 22, 2016 7:15 AM

Feb 2016
John_Max said:
No, he's actually right.
We can clearly see that the time stops during the battle in Ep1 & Ep4 but if that's the case then how can someone intervene and stop the battle?

That's more of a transition effect. Time seems to stop only for the selectors, while everything looks normal for random passengers.
Nov 22, 2016 6:57 PM

Oct 2011
whoa damn chinstsu omfg
Shou nooo
Nov 22, 2016 8:08 PM
Jun 2016
Cativa said:

And then:

Imao this scene hahaha
Nov 23, 2016 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
Chinatsu turned out into a bad person, she was so kind, now she is so evil...
Nov 23, 2016 7:16 PM

Jul 2009
I really liked this episode! So Suzu's getting lessons from Hanna on how to improve her game and get stronger ... and is paying her lesson fees with food :P I'm glad she's taking steps towards doing what she wants. It looks like Hanna's impressed with what she's doing too (trying to preserver her memories) - looks like something happened to her brother? Anyway, part of me is thinking that Chinatsu is losing on purpose to lose memories of Suzu, since apparently every loss means you lose one memory. Though it might just be her strategy to get people to sign the contracts :P Bookmaker pitting Rio against the "siscon" (lol) was definitely something I expected him to do XD I'm surprised that Shou had 3 coins going into his battle with Chinatsu! Speaking of which, oh man does she know how to play him :P So she just pretended she was gonna give him the win then BAM retaliates when he doesn't expect it ... plus her ability is pretty good against Dona's (defense - thought "Escape" meant they could just terminate the battle or something at first lol). Things are definitely heating up! :D
Nov 24, 2016 11:55 AM
Dec 2010
At this point all I want from this show anymore is for 'Chi-Chan' to get viciously slaughtered. I mean, the Bookmaker is probably still supposed to be the main antagonist, but he's just a manipulator, and Chinatsu is nothing but an evil, selfish bitch.
Nov 26, 2016 1:24 PM

Mar 2009
My question is how did Chinatsu change so much in a short time? She just...snapped. It seemed a little unbelievable and out there, considering she changed so dramatically in such a short time.

And what's with her seductive ways of getting people to fight her? "Wanna do it with me?" as she whispers into their ears.
dafuq.
Dec 3, 2016 5:09 PM

May 2014
Chinatsu's a pretty bitch...
Fairly enjoyable episode, at least this was better than the previous ones. 4/5
Dec 6, 2016 11:42 PM

Dec 2012
I thought Chinatsu was getting up from the toilet. Taking a pregnancy test or something.

DAT CHINATSU SKIN!

Chinatsu's mom thinking Chinatsu might be whoring herself. She ain't wrong to assume that.

Don't be a bitch.

Mama returns and she gets more screen time. :)

Satomi big pimping.

LMAO at Aya's expression post explosion. Reminded me of Looney Tunes.

Chinatsu needs to stop saying "Want to do it with me?" before someone really misinterprets. lol

Shou did it with Chinatsu and got an STD. Satomi Transmitted Disease.

Cativa said:

And then:

That scene had me dying.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 20, 2016 9:26 PM

Jan 2015
Don't think I've hated anyone more than I hate Chinatsu right now... Even Swim Swim wasn't close
Jan 30, 2017 8:12 PM

Nov 2013
It's good to see, that Suzuko finally found the resolve to get stronger.

The loser asks Hanna to team up with him, but she refused. She made the right choice.

Now she even betrayed Shohei. She really turned into a first rate psycho bitch.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Sep 14, 2021 6:06 AM

Feb 2014
Yo FUCK Chinatsu, she's being so evil and manipulative UGH >:( Granted the lady she lost for kinda had it coming bc she made a deal then won and changed her mind. But still, I hate Chinatsu

We finally got to see Shouhei fight. Kinda crazy how Chinatsu did nothing then suddenly beat him super hard.

Honestly, I like Shouhei's way of thinking, like waiting out the 90 days and trading wins and losses. I mean like, we all forget things all the time, right? I guess forgetting important and fond things isn't quite the same. But like, in this high stakes situation they're in, I feel like that's a pretty decent escape from it all

Cativa said:

And then:

Hahaha yeah I loved these faces. Aya's great xD Also LMFAO at Aya calling Onii-chan a “kuso sis-con” and then Rio being like “hey mom, what's a 'kuso sis-con?'” and then her LRIG being like “You don't have to know what that means” xDDD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Sep 2021
See? This is why you don't accept the invitation of suspicious girls that approach you at night at a deserted place asking if you want to "do it" lol D:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

94 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 11:28 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2016

30 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

62 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 15, 2021 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.