Forum Settings
Forums

How bad will Trump Supporters get if and when Trump loses?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 17, 2016 5:44 PM

Nov 2009
Thrashinuva said:
Pirating_Ninja said:
I didn't watch the video

And so I'm not going to read this whole post, but...

which are by the way not attached to the campaign they are in support of

You should watch the video.
mmmm, nope. Maybe if it actually reveals some truth, but I don't have 16 minutes to waste watching a conspiracy theorist. I wouldn't watch a conspiracy theory about Trump, and I won't watch one about Hilary.
Oct 17, 2016 5:53 PM

May 2010
Pirating_Ninja said:
Thrashinuva said:

And so I'm not going to read this whole post, but...

You should watch the video.
mmmm, nope. Maybe if it actually reveals some truth, but I don't have 16 minutes to waste watching a conspiracy theorist. I wouldn't watch a conspiracy theory about Trump, and I won't watch one about Hilary.

It's an undercover investigation performed by the uploader of the video... this isn't a theory crafting video.
Oct 17, 2016 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
tbh it would be boring, it would be the same as when Obama won.

Now if Trump won then it would be salt on levels that would make Brexit look like some table salt in comparison.
Oct 17, 2016 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
Considering Hilary stole the primaries, and there's proof of voter fraud, it's not exactly a conspiracy to say that she'd steal this election. And you can't really blame Trump supporters, this race has been practically rigged from the beginning.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Oct 17, 2016 6:03 PM
Dec 2014
Calling rigged is quite honestly the best way to ensure that you "win" in one way or another. If you win, you may look like an idiot at worse, but you've still won what's most important to you. And if you lose, then you can hide behind that excuse. It was a claim that I often saw amongst the pro-brexit camp, but ultimately, the fact that they were wrong is of no relevance.
Oct 17, 2016 6:06 PM

Nov 2009
Thrashinuva said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

It's an undercover investigation performed by the uploader of the video... this isn't a theory crafting video.

That's nice. Then I'm sure I'll see it on Fox News tonight.
Oct 17, 2016 6:07 PM

Jun 2016
I don't see Trump as just a "meme candidate". I get that a lot of people are put off by how politically incorrect he is or have other reasons for not liking him, but consider this: Have any of you bothered to read Wikileaks? Literally thousands of emails from the Clinton foundation itself detailing how corrupt Hillary and her campaign is. She literally had Justice Scalia murdered, rigged the Democratic primaries so that Bernie Sanders would lose, and considered drone-striking Assange in an area with heavy population density in a country that's one of our biggest allies. She's literally blaming the leaks on Russian espionage, and antagonizing them into nuclear buildup. The way I see it, whether you like him or not, Trump is our only hope.
Oct 17, 2016 6:08 PM

Dec 2012
Fuchsia said:
Considering Hilary stole the primaries, and there's proof of voter fraud, it's not exactly a conspiracy to say that she'd steal this election. And you can't really blame Trump supporters, this race has been practically rigged from the beginning.
The system that controls the primaries is not the same than the one that controls the general election.
Oct 17, 2016 6:23 PM

Aug 2016
I'm more interested in the reactions and excuses the Hillary supports will use when she wins and things get even worse.

As for me, I'll be lounging by the pool drinking an ice cold glass of I told you so.
Oct 17, 2016 6:23 PM

Jun 2011
Lost_Viking said:
I don't see Trump as just a "meme candidate". I get that a lot of people are put off by how politically incorrect he is or have other reasons for not liking him, but consider this: Have any of you bothered to read Wikileaks? Literally thousands of emails from the Clinton foundation itself detailing how corrupt Hillary and her campaign is. She literally had Justice Scalia murdered, rigged the Democratic primaries so that Bernie Sanders would lose, and considered drone-striking Assange in an area with heavy population density in a country that's one of our biggest allies. She's literally blaming the leaks on Russian espionage, and antagonizing them into nuclear buildup. The way I see it, whether you like him or not, Trump is our only hope.

Just because Clinton is bad doesn't mean Trump is good, and vice versa.
Oct 17, 2016 6:28 PM

Nov 2009
Lost_Viking said:
She literally had Justice Scalia murdered
Since when was Krispy Kreme owned by Hilary?
Oct 17, 2016 6:38 PM

Jun 2016
Narmy said:

Just because Clinton is bad doesn't mean Trump is good, and vice versa.

I realize that. I'm saying that Clinton is much, much worse.

Pirating_Ninja said:
Lost_Viking said:
She literally had Justice Scalia murdered
Since when was Krispy Kreme owned by Hilary?

Wikileaks
The ranch were his body was found has a pool and a vineyard near it, and "wet works" is often a codephrase used for murdering/assassinating someone.

This is just scratching the surface of the Clinton Foundation's crimes, and I'll admit I was skeptical at first myself until I started actually reading the leaks and watching the media actively try to cover up the leaks.
Lost_VikingOct 17, 2016 6:45 PM
Oct 17, 2016 7:31 PM

Sep 2012
this thread is why some of you should have no business being able to vote
all the "HURR WHY VOTE FOR HILARY, SHE IZ EVIL XDDD"
"LE HILARY VOTERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED"
"LE ACTUALLY VOTING FOR TRUMP XDDDD"
if you really cared about hilary not winning, you would vote for a third party, not trump
no one in their right mind would vote for drumpf
both candidates are unfit to run a fucking city let alone a country, but that's why there's a third party...

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Oct 17, 2016 7:37 PM

Apr 2015
"It was rigged! It's a conspiracy, uh, crooked Hillary! And it was the feminists! The feminists voting with their vaginas, they're taking over! First they take over Ghostbusters, and now they're taking over our election! WHITE GENOCIDE!"
Oct 17, 2016 7:47 PM

Apr 2014
Yomiyuki said:
if you really cared about hilary not winning, you would vote for a third party, not trump
both candidates are unfit to run a fucking city let alone a country, but that's why there's a third party...

>Watches SNL
>Says others have no business voting
Oct 17, 2016 7:58 PM

Sep 2012
Altairius said:
Yomiyuki said:

>Watches SNL

who said anything about watching snl? wtf
i haven't seen it since kanye was on in february.

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Oct 17, 2016 8:02 PM

Jan 2014
It will be a mess regardless of who wins. So far, those who supported Bernie & Hillary were more violent, so I'd expect such a response from them.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 17, 2016 8:34 PM

Apr 2014
Yomiyuki said:
Altairius said:

>Watches SNL

Or rather, John Oliver. Same thing.
Oct 17, 2016 8:36 PM

Dec 2007
JustALEX said:
This leads me to believe that SOME Trump supporters could get ugly if and when Trump loses....because they've been told over and over by Trump that the election is going to be rigged.

I personally hope it doesn't get too bad....but we'll see on Nov. 8
Sure some could. But, let's be honest: how much violence has there been from them thus far? Much like the TEA Party years ago, there's all this rhetoric about their supposed violent tendencies, but very few actual events that validate the rhetoric. Frankly, there will most likely be more Bernie/Hillary supporters committing violence regardless of who wins. Why? Just look at where the violence has been this season.
Oct 17, 2016 8:41 PM

May 2010
Pirating_Ninja said:
Thrashinuva said:

Hopefully you'll see it tomorrow after part 2, but perhaps not. Hannity covered it on his radio show http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/undercover-video-democrats-admit-to-inciting-15209763/, and Neil Cavuto, with his correspondent Pat Caddell, stated that mainstream media should be covering it.

This is what aired today on his show, with the proper timestamp placing you when he brings in Pat. They talk about screwy polling and overall rigging of the election, and Pay brings it up towards the end of their discussion.
https://youtu.be/Av0NACuSXpA?t=19m28s

This video (it's only 1:32 long for goodness sake), is the creator of the video and he states why he feels cable news is not covering it.

Edit: Oh maybe they actually did cover it. Either way, Scott Foval got fired.

Edit 2: Hannity covered it.
ThrashinuvaOct 17, 2016 8:56 PM
Oct 17, 2016 8:48 PM

Sep 2012
Altairius said:
Yomiyuki said:

no, i dont watch john oliver either

Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Oct 17, 2016 8:56 PM

Apr 2014
Yomiyuki said:
Altairius said:

no, i dont watch john oliver either

That's good. That's where "Drumpf" comes from though.
Oct 17, 2016 8:58 PM

Nov 2009
Thrashinuva said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

Hopefully you'll see it tomorrow after part 2, but perhaps not. Hannity covered it on his radio show http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/undercover-video-democrats-admit-to-inciting-15209763/, and Neil Cavuto, with his correspondent Pat Caddell, stated that mainstream media should be covering it.

This is what aired today on his show, with the proper timestamp placing you when he brings in Pat. They talk about screwy polling and overall rigging of the election, and Pay brings it up towards the end of their discussion.
https://youtu.be/Av0NACuSXpA?t=19m28s

This video (it's only 1:32 long for goodness sake), is the creator of the video and he states why he feels cable news is not covering it.

Edit: Oh maybe they actually did cover it. Either way, Scott Foval got fired.
https://i.redd.it/0snrw51x75sx.jpg
I see a conspiracy theorist begging for clicks because Mainstream media doesn't want to touch a story that could very well be false, and result in a civil lawsuit against them which (unlike some random conspiracy theorist) would result in paying out of the ass for claimed damages that could be much more severe if the (presumably) libel were to have been aired on national television without any type of fact checking.

The main reason why mainstream media avoids conspiracy theorists (with any political agenda) is because they typically have mental problems, in which they have paranoid delusions and will go out of their way to connect dots that aren't there. For every true conspiracy theory, there are a million false ones, and anyone could tell you that sticking your neck out for that 1 in a million chance is stupid. (He could be right, however if he is, then eventually mainstream media will absolutely publish it. Money > Political Agenda, and a big story = $$$)

Now, sometimes they don't have to fear having a case taken against them, so they will go ahead and do it (after all libel lawsuits take quite a bit), Clinton, or the DNC backed by numerous large corporations would very likely be willing to fight such a lawsuit, leaving the cable station that negligently reported false information out millions in legal fees and the eventual payout.
Oct 17, 2016 9:02 PM

May 2010
@Pirating_Ninja

I've further edited my post. I thought you hadn't seen it yet.

Fox News has already covered it, the other new organizations will be forced to cover it, hopefully before the debate.
Oct 17, 2016 9:12 PM

Nov 2009
Thrashinuva said:
@Pirating_Ninja

Fox News has already covered it, the other new organizations will be forced to cover it, hopefully before the debate.
Promising . . . Although notice the words he is using to deflect any legal responsibility - "appears to show", or that Fox News could not independently verify any of the information. It's a tad bit more credible, but I'll wait. If it's true, more than just Breitbart will embrace it.
Oct 17, 2016 9:14 PM

May 2010
Pirating_Ninja said:
Thrashinuva said:
@Pirating_Ninja

Promising . . . Although notice the words he is using to deflect any legal responsibility - "appears to show", or that Fox News could not independently verify any of the information. It's a tad bit more credible, but I'll wait. If it's true, more than just Breitbart will embrace it.

Another note, the only thing in this video that really lends credence to your concerns is that it is not strictly raw footage. It is cut, but it still mostly consists of hidden camera footage of these people admitting to these crimes, and in one instance even a felony (at least if that super pac thing is a felony).

You could make the case that it was edited unfairly, but if you really view it, you'll find that an extremely hard case to make.
Oct 17, 2016 10:45 PM

Jun 2011
Thrashinuva said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

Another note, the only thing in this video that really lends credence to your concerns is that it is not strictly raw footage. It is cut, but it still mostly consists of hidden camera footage of these people admitting to these crimes, and in one instance even a felony (at least if that super pac thing is a felony).

You could make the case that it was edited unfairly, but if you really view it, you'll find that an extremely hard case to make.

That's O'Keefe's MO. Deceptively edited videos that are debunked every time. I haven't watched it so I don't know what he's claiming this time, but I'd take it with a truckload of salt.

And anyway Hillary and the DNC have enough skeletons in her closet (probably literally) that I'd rather learn from a more reliable source like Wikileaks.
Oct 17, 2016 11:34 PM

Jun 2008
How stupid does Trump look when even top members of the GOP refuse to go with his rigged election narrative?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/rubio-dismisses-trump-claims-rigged-election-032804070--abc-news-topstories.html

I mean my god....A lot of Trump supporters say they are anti-SJW and what not, but here they are playing the VICTIM with absolutely no hard evidence.

I mean for fucks sake, we haven't even voted yet!

Why does he keep saying it's going to be rigged?!!

So he can have a bullshit reason to explain his humiliating defeat perhaps?

Oh and NO...I'm not going to take some highly edited video from a proved FRAUD like O'Keefe as evidence.

That motherfucker has cried wolf in the past and has been exposed for being a liar.....that's what happens when you constantly lie....people don't fucking believe your ass!
Oct 18, 2016 12:05 AM
Feb 2014
Ratohnhaketon said:
Ignoring how terribly low quality a comedian Samantha Bee is

She's on par with 2016 SNL, John Oliver, and Amy Schumer when it comes to how unfunny she is.

Then again, women aren't funny
Oct 18, 2016 12:32 AM

Jun 2011
JustALEX said:

Well the primary proved that Hillary and the DNC will go to pretty much any lengths to win.
Oct 18, 2016 12:44 AM

Jun 2008
Narmy said:
JustALEX said:

Well the primary proved that Hillary and the DNC will go to pretty much any lengths to win.

But, is there ANY evidence they literally rigged all those votes from all those states to allow her to defeat Bernie?

If there is...then I'm all ears.

Also....just how many people were in on it?

How exactly do you rig an election when literally every single state....no, let me rephrase that....EVERY SINGLE COUNTY on this country has their own formats?

This would make the 9/11 "inside job" bullshit look like child's play.
Oct 18, 2016 12:52 AM

Jun 2011
JustALEX said:
Narmy said:

But, is there ANY evidence they literally rigged all those votes from all those states to allow her to defeat Bernie?

If there is...then I'm all ears.

Also....just how many people were in on it?

How exactly do you rig an election when literally every single state....no, let me rephrase that....EVERY SINGLE COUNTY on this country has their own formats?

This would make the 9/11 "inside job" bullshit look like child's play.

There are other dirty ways of tipping the scales in your favor without physically rigging the votes.

Purging the voter rolls (along with mysteriously changed voter registrations in closed primary states), using your influence in the media to give the voters the wrong perspective (like adding superdelegates without disclosure), disrupting polling places (Bill Clinton did this multiple times), the DNC coordinating with the Clinton camp even though they are supposed to be neutral, etc.

Just check out the Wikileaks stuff to see just how dirty the primary was.
Oct 18, 2016 12:57 AM

Jun 2008
Basically.....what Trump and some of his supporters want us to believe is that we are witnessing the GREATEST conspiracy of ALL TIME.

We are through the looking glass people...

See, as a skeptic, conspiracy theories are things I will NEVER take on face value.

It's one thing to say that there is a bias in the media....no shit there is bias!

It's another thing to say that we literally have voter fraud and possible tinkering with votes.

That is NOT easy to do in a country where every single county has different formats and officials from various political positions in place to make sure that such fraud do not occur.

NO, NO, NO!

The polls do NOT say there is a conspiracy.

They say that while both candidates are indeed very much disliked....Hillary is currently winning the crucial swing states that will grant her the 270 electoral votes needed to be come President.

@Non-American MALers....I sincerely HOPE you understand that unlike other countries that simply have a popular vote to decide who wins an election....the United States does not function that way.

We have the "Electoral College"....and as such you need to acquire 270 electoral votes to win the Presidency.

Currently, according to all the major polls, Hillary is winning in the battleground states of Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia.....

I mean look...let me paint you a more clearer picture...

Hillary could LOSE Florida, Ohio, AND North Carolina and STILL win!

Right now the popular Fivethirtyeight.com prediction website has Hillary winning the election with 346 electoral votes!!

Remember you only need 270 to win...she's 76 electoral votes ahead of the minimum needed!

Sorry, but when it comes to this stuff....I air on the side of what the Polls say....not insane conspiracy theories.
Oct 18, 2016 1:06 AM

Apr 2014
^ Either you actually look into Wikileaks or keep taking all your opinions from Sam Harris. Up to you.

I'm betting he's conspicuously silent on all of this.
Oct 18, 2016 1:09 AM
Mar 2011
JustALEX said:
Basically.....what Trump and some of his supporters want us to believe is that we are witnessing the GREATEST conspiracy of ALL TIME.

We are through the looking glass people...

See, as a skeptic, conspiracy theories are things I will NEVER take on face value.

It's one thing to say that there is a bias in the media....no shit there is bias!

It's another thing to say that we literally have voter fraud and possible tinkering with votes.

That is NOT easy to do in a country where every single county has different formats and officials from various political positions in place to make sure that such fraud do not occur.

NO, NO, NO!

The polls do NOT say there is a conspiracy.

They say that while both candidates are indeed very much disliked....Hillary is currently winning the crucial swing states that will grant her the 270 electoral votes needed to be come President.

@Non-American MALers....I sincerely HOPE you understand that unlike other countries that simply have a popular vote to decide who wins an election....the United States does not function that way.

We have the "Electoral College"....and as such you need to acquire 270 electoral votes to win the Presidency.

Currently, according to all the major polls, Hillary is winning in the battleground states of Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Virginia.....

I mean look...let me paint you a more clearer picture...

Hillary could LOSE Florida, Ohio, AND North Carolina and STILL win!

Right now the popular Fivethirtyeight.com prediction website has Hillary winning the election with 346 electoral votes!!

Remember you only need 270 to win...she's 76 electoral votes ahead of the minimum needed!

Sorry, but when it comes to this stuff....I air on the side of what the Polls say....not insane conspiracy theories.

the Electoral College is ahrahic and needs ot die simpe as that
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 18, 2016 1:10 AM
Mar 2011
Altairius said:
^ Either you actually look into Wikileaks or keep taking all your opinions from Sam Harris. Up to you.

im oof the left and i hate harris and hos views on most things
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 18, 2016 1:13 AM

Jun 2008
Altairius said:

None of the Wikileaks show that there is literal voter fraud going on.

Furthermore, we are talking about the general election.

There isn't one poll showing Hillary winning...there are MANY polls showing Hillary winning.

Here...check this out:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

^Here are the Top 10 polls in the country....ALL of them have Hillary in the lead.

Including Fox News....which usually has a Republican lean.

And here is the Election forecast predictor:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

^Do you see what I see?

A website, which is famous for having good predictions is giving Hillary an 88% chance of winning with 20 days left to go.

Now...in those 20 days, things can surely change....but can Trump make up this huge deficit he's gotten into?
Oct 18, 2016 1:47 AM

Apr 2014
@JustALEX There is undoubtedly voter fraud. They stole it from Sanders, but we're talking about polling. Mainstream media is almost uniformly oversampling Democrats, and I've heard that the actual polls of CNN and the like show Trump winning by far, and they're putting out fake ones. I don't know if that's confirmed though.
Oct 18, 2016 1:49 AM

Apr 2013
RedRoseFring said:
It will be a mess regardless of who wins. So far, those who supported Bernie & Hillary were more violent, so I'd expect such a response from them.

That's just your personal observation. You don't have any stats or really any proof at all to back up your claim.
Oct 18, 2016 1:57 AM
Jul 2018
astrozombie84 said:
RedRoseFring said:

That's just your personal observation. You don't have any stats or really any proof at all to back up your claim.

haven't you heard? this is the interwebz. [citation needed] don't real.
Oct 18, 2016 2:08 AM

Feb 2016
I'm more worried about what people would do if Trump won lol. I feel like the far left liberals and the liberal media will do some very cringe worthy things if Trump wins the election.
Oct 18, 2016 2:26 AM

Apr 2014
astrozombie84 said:
RedRoseFring said:

It's pretty well known, though the media tries to paint the opposite picture as usual. Check out the anti-Trump protests in Southern California.

Wikileaks even revealed people in the Clinton campaign paying people to start shit at Trump rallies, and even with that we see next to no violent Trump supporters.
Oct 18, 2016 4:07 AM

May 2010
Narmy said:
Thrashinuva said:

That's O'Keefe's MO. Deceptively edited videos that are debunked every time. I haven't watched it so I don't know what he's claiming this time, but I'd take it with a truckload of salt.

There's a bit too much footage to take that stance seriously.

Is it biased, dramaticized, and maybe even a little unfair? Yes. Did they commit the crimes they said they did? Also yes.

Don't tell me you feel that this footage is invalid but TrumpTapes are valid? Oh I forget you haven't fucking watched it so you have no idea what's in it.
Oct 18, 2016 5:29 AM

Nov 2014
If Trump wasn't so stupid and disgusting, he could have easily won. For awhile, he was either tied or ahead of Clinton in the polls. After his shitty performance at the first debate, which he clearly didn't adequately prepare for, and the release of the video of him boasting about sexually assaulting women, his chances were killed. The only person to blame for his failures is himself.
Oct 18, 2016 6:38 AM

Feb 2016
I suspect if Trump loses the only thing that will happen is that the "Impeach Obama NOW!/Fuck you Obama!" posts will change to saying Hillary.

There won't be a civil war or uprising or anything like that no matter who wins and who's butthurt over it.
Oct 18, 2016 6:45 AM

Jun 2015
Most likely to result in more adolescent rants about conspiracy and political correctness and all that jazz. Also about how Trump is a good candidate because of how bad Hillary is.

Not that either are good, mind you.
Oct 18, 2016 6:55 AM

Apr 2015
Theory: Trump won in an alternate timeline. Democrat time travelers from the future are rigging the election.
CatSoulOct 18, 2016 6:58 AM
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Oct 18, 2016 7:47 AM

Oct 2015
Well if you are just looking forward to the butthurt produced from these election results, you might as well hope hillary loses instead.

Although the amount of butthurt produced from trump losing would be great, it would be nothing compared to the amount of butthurt if hillary loses, because not only would fringe extremists be angry, so would the mainstream media and by extension random voters all across the country.

The only problem is that this butthurt might intensify so much that it causes riots.
Oct 18, 2016 7:50 AM

Oct 2014
well this kind of bullshit was clearly going to happen when the usa population though having such a brilliant respected person as candidate for the president of united states
Oct 18, 2016 11:35 AM

Jul 2016
They will probably kill themselfs, Would not bother me if they did tbh
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.