Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 4, 2016 3:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Happy wedding ;o

Kinda glad to see the other girls' futures with Haru as owner of the Sweet Shop, Paula being graduate student, Tsugumi, Onodera working as a pastry chef, etc.

Well I guess that's a wrap with everything coming together in the end and even a kiss (damn it petals) too between Chitoge and Raku. Lol they still argue like kids Oh I heard the author of the series is starting another new manga soon. (this Fall apparently)
Stark700Aug 4, 2016 6:11 AM
Aug 4, 2016 4:10 AM

Sep 2014
They all look good in the time-skip

Nice to see Shuu and Ruri together at last <3

Dat Wedding cake :D
And finally a cute kiss scene.....Thank god its over ¬¬'

Aug 4, 2016 4:31 AM

May 2009
And so it ended. Spoilers from yesterday were legit:
Raku works in city hall and is head of Yakuza.
Claude is chief of Beehive
Shuu is teacher and Ruri is translator, they live together
Kyouko-sensei had two kids
Haru has sweet shop
Fuu is reporter
Paula is graduate student
Yui is pregnant
Tsugumi is Chitoge's personal model and has long hair
Marika cut her hair and is serching on better guy than Raku (Y-san)
Onodera is pattisiere and made Raku and Chitoge's huge wedding cake. Her face isn't directly showed
Raku and Chitoge meet on that promised place again "Zawsze in Love", kiss and THE END.
bastek66Aug 4, 2016 5:51 AM
Aug 4, 2016 4:32 AM

Feb 2016
go away flower petal !
u disturb a final part that should be seen
Aug 4, 2016 4:57 AM

Jul 2015
I love how we saw how everyone was doing but the only panel with Onodera's face was half in shadows. Not to mention she was making a cake for her best friend and the guy she had been in love with for 10 years. Lmao, Komi is such a savage.

I'll probably not his new work if it's a romcom.
Aug 4, 2016 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
I read these last chapters for the salty shippers and glad that this trash finally ended. Komi being savaga though, showing kosaki in only two little panels. XD Real highlight was shuu x ruri living happily and getting a proper close imo, I honestly don't care abt others.

kaguraa_ said:
I love how we saw how everyone was doing but the only panel with Onodera's face was half in shadows. Not to mention she was making a cake for her best friend and the guy she had been in love with for 10 years. Lmao, Komi is such a savage.

I'll probably not his new work if it's a romcom.

Kek same, Komi loves the salty tears. XD
Aug 4, 2016 5:00 AM

Jan 2014
Y-san actually did it, the absolute madman
Aug 4, 2016 5:20 AM

Jun 2014
nisekoi shippuden / next generation please..
i want to see raku,chitoge child
Aug 4, 2016 5:42 AM

Oct 2012
Disappointing ending as I expected. Komi didn't even bother to show Kosaki's full face and no real thought was put into Chitoge x Raku time apart, it's like they didn't developed at all. Raku ended as head of yakuza even though he wanted to be civil servant. Prearanged marriage theme won.

Shuu x Ruri literally got the better and the best end.

8/10 for first 50 great chapters
7/10 for next 51-100 second year chapters
6/10 for 101-150 for fillerish chapters
5/10 for 151-200+ rejection chapters
3-4/10 for the end (with few specific chapters being even lower).

All-in-all this series had great start but Komi totally blow its end as the last year worth of reading was really suffering of horrible plot devices, bad drama, disappointing developements, cheesy phrases and unsatisying conclusions. The end literally destroyed everything good that happened before.

5/10 as a whole.
Aug 4, 2016 6:23 AM

Oct 2015
Meh... that was a pretty rubbish ending considering the hearts broken to make it happen. Such are harems. Chitoge was obviously going to win and win she should for the sake of the story. She just wasn't my favourite. I liked the other girls much more. I was more or less reading for them while knowing Chitoge was endgame.

This ending was pretty lukewarm. Quick shots of everyone post-time skip so the readers know they're doing well and a comedic proposal to end it off. Meh. If I had been a shipper of the endgame pairing I'd be disappointed with what I got to be honest.

5/10 Overall
Aug 4, 2016 6:25 AM

Dec 2014
Well, It was fairly typical but nonetheless a sweet ending.

Nice to see everyone after the timeskip, Yui is pregnant :o
Marika cut her hair :( and Tsugumi looks so pretty as a model.

Shuu and Ruri together was great :D

Too bad we never got to see the wedding,That cake was huge.
Really wanted to see Chitoge in that wedding dress. The kiss at the end was really cute. <3

Overall , It was definitely dragged like hell towards the end and a lot of chapters were just comedy and episodic kinda stuff. However I still enjoyed most of them.
7/10 for me
Aug 4, 2016 6:26 AM

Aug 2010
Only thing worth seeing in this shit is how hot Tsugumi is now. Marika's cute too
Aug 4, 2016 6:33 AM

Apr 2016
Tbh,nisekoi has to be one of the most overrated manga of current generation and even author admitted himself that it sucks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) and about the ending,it got the worst possible ending as well,it's not like that i was biased towards any particular shipping but things doesn't seem to be progress anyway after spending so much chapters,utter waste of time and hope it doesn't get any anime adaptation.

4/10.
R_TFAug 4, 2016 8:53 AM
Aug 4, 2016 6:35 AM
Mar 2015
When i finished the first season I was thinking of giving a 6 or 7 but with how the story got dragged, pointless drama, shitty character development it doesn't deserve more than 3 for good drawing. I'll probably never read any work of Komi again. This manga almost disgusted me of the slice of life genre (thanks god I found relife to rise up my hope)
Aug 4, 2016 6:37 AM

Dec 2013
sweet ending.
sad that nisekoi is over, i actually had a great time reading it.
i was a bit annoyed with the constant filler throughout the second half of the story, but the good parts of nisekoi were good enough to force me through the filler.
Aug 4, 2016 6:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Good riddance

Nah seriously this manga has been an enigma. Such bad writing yet still kinda fun in its own stupid way. Should've ended a long time ago though, can't really get around that fact

6/10 I guess
Aug 4, 2016 6:44 AM

Nov 2011
I was happy to see what happened with the Yakuza as well, considering that was part of the plot that was put on the back burner. It was nice to see everyone accpeting the invitiations and seeing where they are in life now.

That big ass wedding cake though!

Overall average Manga, nothing special.

Barion-Zara said:
Only thing worth seeing in this shit is how hot Tsugumi is now. Marika's cute too

She went form being hot to extremely fucking hot.

I'm just glad Marika is still alive lol.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 4, 2016 6:44 AM

May 2014
I can't believe it has ended. We used to make jokes that our grandchildren will read it XD

Farewell Nisekoi. I will forget about you.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2016 6:49 AM

Nov 2012
... and done, I can't believe I've actually finished this.

Tsugumi is still best girl till the very end.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Aug 4, 2016 6:54 AM

Aug 2012
Tsugumi was the highlight of the chapter
Aug 4, 2016 6:54 AM

Feb 2012
I can't believe this is finally over ;__;

Good thing Komi is working on something new, I love his lineart, characters and funny facial expressions.
Aug 4, 2016 6:58 AM

Sep 2013
Seeing everyone grown up was great. Maiko and Ruri are living together. Paula looks like an actual adult now. Haru takes over the shop and is adorable per usual. Former teacher has kids. YUI-NEE IS PREGNANT!? Tsugumi looks hot as hell as always with LONG hair!? Marika with SHORT hair!? OH MY GOD Y-SAN!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! HOLY SHIT! He won! Hahahaha. I loved that they put that in there wow. Bet he is super happy. Kinda sad to see Kosaki making the cake

Well, they're getting married. They finally kissed but we don't get to see it. In true Nisekoi fashion, they make it into a comedy bit instead of a memorable moment to end a series. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either.

As for the final chapter, I thought it was a good way to end the series by having everyone be shown what they are up to now and everyone except the Onodera family has a really good ending. I wish at least Kosaki was shown to have interest in someone new.

I'm really going to miss this series so much. The story was mediocre at best but the characters are all memorable, at least to me they are. Chitoge is definitely my favorite (obviously) but I also loved Kosaki, Tsugumi, Haru and Marika a lot too. A lot of people in this series made it fun for me.

Now it's time to wait for Oregairu 12th volume, whenever the hell that comes out.

Goodbye Nisekoi, I'll miss you.

Aug 4, 2016 6:58 AM
Dec 2014
Really disappointed with this chapter. Sure, it showed Onodera moving on, but it’s pathetic and insulting to all Onodera fans out there. Komi could’ve made her independent and successful in so many ways, but instead, we see that her life still revolves entirely around Raku and Chitoge, and to add insult to injury, her role is reduced to cake baker at her only love’s wedding. It’s just poor writing, and I’m sad that Komi never gave Onodera any love, even at the very end.
Happy with how the other characters turned out though, and the ending scene was really sweet
Aug 4, 2016 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
"Nisekoi was a mistake... Except for Onodera. She's the best girl." --Naoshi Komi, 2015

Started with a 'promise', ended with a 'promise'. (Referring to the first and final chapter titles of the manga.)

Nice to see everybody in the timeskip. Shuu x Ruri all the way <3

However, 25 pages I think ain't enuf. Seemed rushed. ._.

Cliche (lukewarm?) ending. Loljk. Kisses and petals wtf.

Bittersweet ending nevertheless. 9/10 (yeah, has its own ups and downs but it remained good for me tho.)

It's been an honor shipping with you all, gentlemen... Salute!
Aug 4, 2016 7:01 AM

Aug 2011
Finaly over.... What a lame final chapter -_-
Aug 4, 2016 7:03 AM
Sep 2012
So emotional the feels, and they kiss at the end, I thought were going to get trolled on that.

I am very satisfied with the ending, I mean if you ship didn't win, I can understand disappointment, but if you able to put that aside, you should appreciate it was good conclusion for all these character. And Tsugumi is anyone going to mistake her for a boy ever again?

Only disappointment, Shu and Ruri are married yet and have kids. I would love to see little Shu and Ruris running around.

Thank you to the author for all these great years and chapters.
Aug 4, 2016 7:03 AM
Dec 2014
SKP138 said:

As for the final chapter, I thought it was a good way to end the series by having everyone be shown what they are up to now and everyone except the Onodera family has a really good ending. I wish at least Kosaki was shown to have interest in someone new.

Yeah it would've been nice to see her turn up at the wedding with someone new, she just seemed so lonely compared to the other characters :( Hardly what you'd call a good ending for one of the main characters in the series
Aug 4, 2016 7:06 AM

Sep 2013
SilverBlossom said:
SKP138 said:

Yeah it would've been nice to see her turn up at the wedding with someone new, she just seemed so lonely compared to the other characters :( Hardly what you'd call a good ending for one of the main characters in the series

I had hoped that they should at least get the Kosaki fandom happy by giving her someone new considering how popular she was and how she's part of the love triangle in this series. I found it a bit cruel to have Kosaki make the cake but at least she offered to do it. I wonder if it tastes good though....

Aug 4, 2016 7:08 AM

Apr 2013
So... when do we get a spin-off with Marika? :P
Aug 4, 2016 7:09 AM

Dec 2015
This was so average. I`m glad that Shuu and Ruri-chan are together, and Tsugumi *coughs blood*...she`s adorable...
Oh c`mon!! The moment everyone was waiting for finally arrived and they didn`t even bother showing us the kiss #disappointed
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 4, 2016 7:10 AM

Sep 2013
SKP138 said:
SilverBlossom said:

I had hoped that they should at least get the Kosaki fandom happy by giving her someone new considering how popular she was and how she's part of the love triangle in this series. I found it a bit cruel to have Kosaki make the cake but at least she offered to do it. I wonder if it tastes good though....

I agree with you
but damn at least give us wedding scene or maybe Chitoge wear it and the kiss each other.
Aug 4, 2016 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
P.S. With regards to the troll Komi's planned manga in October,

'Double Arts' remake/restart pls. Hahahaha
Aug 4, 2016 7:13 AM

Sep 2013
desertkona said:
SKP138 said:

I agree with you
but damn at least give us wedding scene or maybe Chitoge wear it and the kiss each other.

I speak for Chitoge fans everywhere that I'm sad after years of waiting, at least give us a kiss! Or go the FMA route and show them having kids in a picture! Oh well. Can't always get what you want, I'm fine with the ship victory.

Aug 4, 2016 7:15 AM

Dec 2014
SKP138 said:
SilverBlossom said:

Iirc, Kosaki's cooking was delicious when she is broken hearted. The end of chitoge mom arc(?) not sure....
Aug 4, 2016 7:17 AM

Aug 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:
i wish
it finally ended though, wow
Aug 4, 2016 7:18 AM

Jun 2016
What a ride, isn't?
I'm glad to see everyone was doing okay, no big surprise I'll say.
Kinda sad that Onodera is the one making the cake but I guess she moves on, I just hope she doesn't live only for work and forget about love, she deserves to find it <3

It's sad that it's ending but It can"t last forever ..... Thanks for the ride Nisekoi and rest well
Aug 4, 2016 7:20 AM

Sep 2013
testamentKAISER said:
SKP138 said:

Iirc, Kosaki's cooking was delicious when she is broken hearted. The end of chitoge mom arc(?) not sure....

I"m sure she isn't heart broken anymore and she moved on. Kosaki is too pure to be stuck in the past.

Aug 4, 2016 7:21 AM

Sep 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Y-san....is that you? ;)

Aug 4, 2016 7:23 AM

Dec 2014
SKP138 said:
testamentKAISER said:

I"m sure she isn't heart broken anymore and she moved on. Kosaki is too pure to be stuck in the past.

Oh ok..............
Aug 4, 2016 7:30 AM

Apr 2013
SKP138 said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:

Y-san....is that you? ;)

I'm not Y-san but my love for Marika is just as big! No, honestly, she was the biggest reason why I still kinda enjoyed Nisekoi. If it wasn't for her or Shuu and Ruri I'd have dropped this manga.
Aug 4, 2016 7:31 AM

Jan 2014
Just here even though I never read the manga and only half-heartedly watched the anime, I'm damn happy they chose Chitoge. Rich girls rules! Money is everything! Who the heck wants a rich-with-poor cliche!!

Don't attribute maliciousness when stupidity is enough to explain what happens
Aug 4, 2016 7:32 AM

Nov 2015
My thoughts of Nisekoi and its ending.

Chapter 229 be like:

Aug 4, 2016 7:34 AM

Sep 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:
SKP138 said:

Y-san....is that you? ;)

I'm not Y-san but my love for Marika is just as big! No, honestly, she was the biggest reason why I still kinda enjoyed Nisekoi. If it wasn't for her or Shuu and Ruri I'd have dropped this manga.

Marika was definitely great my friend.

Aug 4, 2016 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
I like it but it would be nice to some alternative ending chapter with he other girl, could calm the anger of the fan a bit.
Aug 4, 2016 7:36 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tsumugi is hot as hell can be the only positive from a meh ending to a manga that probably dragged on for 50 chapter to much
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 4, 2016 7:36 AM
May 2015
Thank for the Great Long Journey Komi, and thank for sailling my ship, i can't blame it, thats really entertain

8/10
Aug 4, 2016 7:38 AM

Sep 2013
_LorDNiCo_ said:
My thoughts of Nisekoi and its ending.

Chapter 229 be like:

LOL. at least maybe there will be tons of Nisekoi doujin in c90
Aug 4, 2016 7:42 AM

Feb 2012
THEY GOT MARRIED!! *_*

This was a nice ride, although very convoluted. 7/10.

Curious about Komi-sensei's next work.
PrinceLiedAug 4, 2016 7:54 AM
Aug 4, 2016 7:43 AM
May 2011
A little disappointed this chapter. It looks like the end. In my humble sentence it would be interesting summary of what happened to each character after school. And only in the next chapter, complete ending with a kiss during the wedding ceremony.
Aug 4, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2008
RAWR.

I need a doujin with ACTUAL kissing being shown and bedroom foreplay.

I'm a little unsatifised.

Loved their wedding pendant though!

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM

» Coping with the last scene of the manga

imissnisekoi - Jul 27, 2023

10 by asztalosdani »»
Jul 28, 2023 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.