Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2016 1:11 AM

Sep 2009
So now nanakis can talk and Reiji is one too? The giant nanaki that Koharun was trying to manifest was more weird than creepy.

Funny how when Mayoiga started everyone thought it would be like Another. 11 episodes later all the characters are alive and most are off their rockers. Can't wait to see how this ends next week.
Jun 11, 2016 2:19 AM

Dec 2014
at first I was kinda pissed off with this show... but the show suddenly took a positive turn... This episode felt so heartwarming.... With only one episode left.... I don't know how will all this be pieced together
Jun 11, 2016 2:22 AM

Sep 2015
The scene with the bus driver and his daughter could have been perfect if Yotssun wasn't here xD

Already the end next week, I hope Mitsumune will not be able to save them all
Jun 11, 2016 2:38 AM

Feb 2016
This was the saddest moment in the anime for me.

Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
Into the blue again after the money's gone
Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground

(✿◕ᴗ◕)人(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Jun 11, 2016 3:02 AM

Aug 2014
I like that Jack finally let them know that they just treated him poorly without a valid reason, admittedly saying that stuff while you hold a knife to someones throat probably isn't the best way to go about it but at least it was finally acknowledged.

And the part with the bus driver accepting his dead daughter was actually rather nice. Now I just wait for everyone in that house to die horribly in the fire because there is no way its not catching fire after all of those arrows landed on what I assume is either a wooden floor or a tatami floor.

Overall it wasn't that bad of an episode and I rather enjoyed it but bringing the execution woman and that other crazy dickhead back in the last minutes was really annoying because they just wont die already
Get your shit straight Brenda
Jun 11, 2016 3:37 AM

Jun 2015
That moment when you think the bus killed them all only for the plot armor to arrive in the last second.
Jun 11, 2016 4:19 AM

May 2010
What is with the writing in this show? Nothing makes sense anymore. I laughed really hard on the fire arrow scene, not even a single one hit its target, but somehow managed to enter inside the building. Jack, pls, are you doing out that of kindness or what? And why is Darkness or whatever he is called so stupid and bland? meh.

mfw when suddenly Yottsun stops being the annoying jerk I thought he was and becomes an entertaining jerk with a good development. Wow.

The driver had some good development, too. Misato is really cute <3 That drama was touching.

Yeah, disappear and let Mitsumine drive the bus. Congratz, you have a new skill ha ha ha. What the hell is happening in this show?? Just when it got a bit decent... Mikage annoys me a lot, and same goes for Lovepon. I laughed a lot when Misaki screamed Mitsumune's name and he was like "oh ye babe" hitting everyone in the way, only to smash the bus against a tree.

"I don't even have a driving license, but I hope that went okay B)" he said. that's what he said.

10/10 for that line.
Jun 11, 2016 4:22 AM
Mar 2008
I am seeing the following: After the last episode (next week) i am probably be disappointed. This even tho Mayonnaise is an average Anime at best but with ideas that could make it great.

I am hoping for the following at this point: Everybody should die.
Jun 11, 2016 4:28 AM

Jul 2013
Catalyze said:
.....and the Cavaliers lost (looks like one more episode left there too).

I'm to scared to look up on the internet if that information is true, but if it is, I hate you. I still didn't watch the game :'(
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jun 11, 2016 4:36 AM

Jan 2015
It seems pretty funny the moment Valkana back and saw everyone becoming drunk or maybe just sleepy.
Oh come on Hayato, you said that you only trust Mitsumune but you still fall for that woman's fake tears?
Too bad Mitsumune didn't hit any of those three people with the bus.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 11, 2016 5:00 AM

Apr 2015
yup... another weird episode as always...
but I got to see Misato, which is nice...
but seriously, she is too cute. i lost it when she talks...
now, Koharun tries to get Speedstar on her side, and it works!!
Damn, i wish Mitsumune ran over those 3 with the bus...
next week will be the last episode of this anime...

oh right, love this episode ED credit when Bus driver and his Daughter together...
michaelh19Jun 11, 2016 5:03 AM
Jun 11, 2016 5:16 AM

Feb 2012
Goddamn Kuharun crazy af.

Poor bus driver and his kid tho, really nice moment.

Next week the finale lets get it.
Jun 11, 2016 5:42 AM

Jul 2010
Talon184 said:
thebrentinator24 said:
Can we take a moment to acknowledge how much shit that bus has gone through in this anime? Yet it's still going strong, good job Bus-kun.

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. That bus is gonna need some heavy maintenance when they get back to civilization!

Bus-kun, best character development. He should become the MC.
Jun 11, 2016 5:42 AM

Jan 2015
Why isn't anyone else bothered by that Nanko detective girl who keeps grabbing her stomach?
Jun 11, 2016 5:43 AM

Feb 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Can we take a moment to acknowledge how much shit that bus has gone through in this anime? Yet it's still going strong, good job Bus-kun.

Agreed. Bus-kun's more likeable than 90% of the main cast! XD

The whole pacing of the episode felt pretty good, to be honest. The scene between the Bus Driver and his daughter, Misato, was by far, the best part of the episode. It felt moving as well, seeing the driver accept his nanaki, even though it still hurts him.

Yottsun's seemingly a good guy now, despite what he tried to do to Masaki before he vanished. He also was able to accept his nanaki and got out of the village without ageing.

I'm not sure how the last episode will go, considering that Mitsumune and co have encountered the hideous-looking nanaki monster in all her glory. I hope it's a somewhat decent ending to this crazy show! ^^;
Jun 11, 2016 5:51 AM

Dec 2015
why couldn't the bus just have splattered that annoying Love-pon and that other idiot all over a tree!!!!!!!
Jun 11, 2016 6:08 AM

Apr 2016
Such a bad episode. This anime is such a failure that I'm not sure how else to describe it. I gave so much eyeroll to this episode and its permanent ridiculousness.
Jun 11, 2016 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
Man, what the clusterfuck is even going on anymore? Mitsumune should've run over those three and crash into a tree and died.

Jun 11, 2016 7:24 AM

Jul 2011
I can't take it anymore, everything was so stupid and the anime actually trying to take itself seriously, that it isn't funny anymore, cringeworthy beyond believe! halp

Who should be blamed for this garbage?
- Mari Okada (script and series composition)?
But her writing for Gundam IBO and Ano Hana are quite good
But then there's M3 and Wixoss.......

- Tsutomu Mizushima? (Director)
We all know he's a capable director (Shirobaki, GuP, Prison School), BUT then there was BLOOD-C and Another

- Shinsuke Oonishi (Script)
Like literally who but maybe this ojii-san is the real culprit.

Whoever wrote the STORY the CHARACTER the TWIST and the OVER THE TOP FLASHBACK DRAMA REALNESS obviously has a questionable talent and to be honest mayoiga is kinda a traumatic experience for me that it has become my NANAKI and i want to avoid someone who's responsible for this mess as much as possible.
Jun 11, 2016 7:48 AM

Dec 2015
OK... So, is the heroine's friend an imaginary one from the start? Or did she lost her "cousin" back then and her regret is materializing it right now?

And... how convenient some "nightmares" are intelligent and can talk while others can't.

Nice closure for the bus driver, his treatment would have been almost perfect without the mass suicide try in the beginning.

2.5/5

About the repeated question above: it seems logical the driver and the musician couldn't enter the village in their current state of acceptance, so they simply stayed in the reality when Mitsumune entered the Twilight Zone.
Jun 11, 2016 8:00 AM

Apr 2015
My god, what's this shit?

This is just...well...shit. No words

At least Mikage was right for one thing, this is flopping big time. Breaking the fourth wall thumbs up
Jun 11, 2016 8:09 AM

Sep 2014
The driver's scene may be more emotional if had to see more of the driver's backstory, but we didn't. It felt meh.

That monster in the end was so weird. I can't stop laughing XD.
Jun 11, 2016 8:15 AM
Jun 2013
Excellent episode. The whole nanaki thing is quite an entertaining concept. I want to see a finale where everyone grows giant nanakis and kill each other. Shonen twist in the final episode.
Jun 11, 2016 8:31 AM

Apr 2016
so Koharun is the one who beginning all that shit and for what ? as she explain she was like Hayato
this is my suppose

so i think she love resercher man " kume " but that kume get lost and his life destroyed because of " the lost village _ Nanakimura " and it's monster Nanaki
so she want to revenge for her love
lol
Jun 11, 2016 8:41 AM

Apr 2011
Nerlens said:
Why isn't anyone else bothered by that Nanko detective girl who keeps grabbing her stomach?

could be her force of habit when she needs her brain to start working, but it's funny how there's a screen that hones in on it

my guess is that it relates to her Nanaki and she habitually does it when w/e happens reminds her of her past (I thought of it first as a pregnancy trauma but I'm doubting it )
Jun 11, 2016 8:44 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The bus driver and his ''daughter'', those were probably the best scenes of the show.

Other than that, how the fuck are they gonna end this in one episode?
Jun 11, 2016 8:46 AM

Aug 2014
Unfortunately, it seems that at the end they will not die. God I hate those characters.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Jun 11, 2016 8:54 AM

Mar 2014
>Koharun is the antagonist

>The childhood friend wants the MC's dick

>The CGI looks awful

Is anybody even surprised?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 11, 2016 9:02 AM

Jan 2014
I seriously called most of the stuff going on here! So happy about that.

Anyways, Koharun is still amazing <3

Mitsumune still irritates me, but I think I just got something. I know it's not really possible but what if Masaki is actually a Nanaki that came to life and got her own Nanaki? This ain't impossible especially in this anime.

Excited for the finale. I'm not sure why the bus driver would just disappear like his Nanaki like that though. I guess he got kicked out because now, he has NO scars anymore kind of like what happened to that Kamisama dude. I mean, it's different cause he accepted his, but you get the point.

I think I also know what's up with that Kamisama guy and Koharun. Koharun is being used by that Kamisama guy to create that huge monster NOT as a KILLER to the people, but for that Kamisama guy to use to possibly regain back some Nanaki so he can become young again. That's what I can pick up.

Additionally, I guess your nanaki doesn't have to be a ruthless weird scary monster. I.E. Reiji and that kid.

That Driver scene was so nice. It's beautiful honestly.
Jun 11, 2016 9:17 AM

Jan 2015
Daniel_Naumov said:
bobzanny said:

Jesus man you da real MVP! If this was reddit I'd shower you with gold.

Really a shame on how so many characters are so useless. And Lion I thought was going to be so cool...ugh.
Plus the posters really made this series out to be a great horror/thriller/mystery.

If you genuinly expected every worthless society mischief to have they own background not already seeing how irrelevant it is, then such series do a great detour around your ..."fathoming".

....what?

I'm just stating on how there's an overblown cast that bogged down the series as a whole. Never once made a case on the individual backstories.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 11, 2016 9:24 AM

Jul 2012
The story of the bus driver was pretty sad, but with how all was happening it feels somewhat out of place. Mitsumune drivinig the bus and clipping through people was great =/
Jun 11, 2016 9:40 AM

Aug 2013
5/5 episode again. This show is really nicenice, and I'm so glad that it isn't a gore slasher.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 11, 2016 10:15 AM

Aug 2015
This is the first episode in a while that I felt like I actually understood haha!
Definitely feeling for the driver.. Glad he was able to resolve his trouble. But we still don't know his name. That's pretty tragic as well.

Interesting how the village works, and how someone is able to come/go from it. I think I finally understand.
Mitsumune accepted his trouble, and was able to leave. But when he realized he couldn't help Masaki, that gave him enough "mental scar power" to go back to the village?

Also, I wonder what happened to the the bus driver and Yottsun, once the bus and Mitsumune crossed back into the village? Did they just "fall out" of the bus, or is this a "copy" of the bus? If so, then what will happen when they all try to leave the village in the bus again? Will the "bus copy" then disappear and they all just fall out, or will there then be two buses? :P

Also, daaang, how much gas was in that bus? Or does the bus not need fuel while in the village, due to village juju power?
Jun 11, 2016 10:29 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This keeps on getting funnier and funnier lol
Jun 11, 2016 10:39 AM
Jun 11, 2016 11:04 AM

Dec 2012
Wait where did the bus driver and Yottsun vanish off to?
Jun 11, 2016 11:04 AM

Oct 2014
millo said:
I can't take it anymore, everything was so stupid and the anime actually trying to take itself seriously, that it isn't funny anymore, cringeworthy beyond believe! halp

Who should be blamed for this garbage?
- Mari Okada (script and series composition)?
But her writing for Gundam IBO and Ano Hana are quite good
But then there's M3 and Wixoss.......

- Tsutomu Mizushima? (Director)
We all know he's a capable director (Shirobaki, GuP, Prison School), BUT then there was BLOOD-C and Another

- Shinsuke Oonishi (Script)
Like literally who but maybe this ojii-san is the real culprit.

Whoever wrote the STORY the CHARACTER the TWIST and the OVER THE TOP FLASHBACK DRAMA REALNESS obviously has a questionable talent and to be honest mayoiga is kinda a traumatic experience for me that it has become my NANAKI and i want to avoid someone who's responsible for this mess as much as possible.

A clusterfuck of undeveloped ideas is still a clusterfuck of undeveloped ideas even if it comes from talented people. I had heard before (I don't have a source though) that this was a sort of project where everyone could pitch in. Guessing that's how things got so out of hand.
RainyRai said:

>not appreciating how much of a cunt Asuka is
How disgusting tbh
Jun 11, 2016 11:05 AM

Mar 2016
Well, at least they got right how stupid the fire arrows are, though managing to actually get them to land inside a house through that opening, from that distance, with the improvised bows they use, as well as those iffy projectiles, lol.

This episode was ... not too horrible by Mayoiga's standards. I'm somewhat surprised people have a serious problem with Masaki, though.
Jun 11, 2016 11:06 AM

Apr 2013
This episode was mildly less atrocious than the ones that preceded it.

Then again, with this show there was just about nowhere to go but up.
Jun 11, 2016 11:11 AM

Apr 2013
Since Maimai is getting more and more feminist by the minute, I'd like some yuri to be thrown in for my viewing pleasure. Any girl will work.

They might as well. It's not as if it makes less sense than the other stuff they've thrown in.
Jun 11, 2016 11:28 AM

Aug 2014
So Nanaki is a reflection of their soul is transformed into a monster. The story is strange, nobody was killed. Not meet my expectations. Hopefully the final episode could unload the rottenness of Koharun.
Jun 11, 2016 12:42 PM

Jul 2012
I GOT TEARS IN MY EYE FROM THAT SCENE WITH THE BUS DRIVER AND THE LITTLE GIRL Ç-Ç
So, Reiji is a Nanaki. A beautiful monster he is.
Buttchin's gestures made me laugh so much. Do you even know what you mean by it, dude?
So, Koharun wants to create a big Nanaki (because shut up) and for that she needed someone "not nice". Or with a lot of trauma. Or gullible. Along these lines.
WHEN MITSUMUNE CAME IN LIKE A CRAZY BUS I THOUGHT HE ACTUALLY HIT MISAKI. BUT IT WAS JUST STRANGE ANIMATION.
I think it is funny how they made 8782728378 characters just to put more than half in a lethargic state.

Next week we probably going to see Misaki x Reiji x Mitsumune conclusion and the reason Koharun is doing these things (maybe some Koharun x Valkana moments).

Radnitzky1890 said:
Yottsun is the real hero and I expect a sword fight between him and Koharun in the last episode.

Or a rap battle.
Or Yo Momma jokes' competition.

vanella96 said:
So what happened to the bus driver...? I definitely did not get how he just disappeared.

I think it is because him and Rapper dude accepted their Nanaki, so they could not enter the village anymore.

Jun 11, 2016 12:50 PM

Jul 2015
Its not Mayoiga if there isn't a ton of yelling. Dang these people are stupid and that grandma is still the scariest thing in this show, despite that crap thing that appeared at the end, whatever that was.

It upsets me that the bus driver is one of the better characters here. He's actually become one of my favorites from this series.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 11, 2016 12:56 PM

Feb 2015
the only thing that i like from this episode, or maybe from this anime;
^
that old man's case in this episode. yeah....IMO, that was the best conclusion i have ever seen since on someone's nanaki in this episode. i really like that a lot and it was kinda sweet. other than that, In Quick Summary : Insane. Madness. Crazy
that's the only thing that i can describe from this episode. everything just got messed up real hard imo. i don't even know what's going on. well, for the Nanaki case, i undestand it, but on the character side, fuck! everything just got messed up. it's like you just properly gather 52 card into a deck of card and just suddenly, literally drop it into the ground and the cards went all over the place. maybe it's the time for me to say this sentence; "This episode is basically a trainwreck.....EXCEPT that old man's case"
seriously, that old man and his daugther scene almost made me cry.....i'm not joking btw.....it was really emotional and almost made me cry.

Edit: japanese shouldn't made more of horror story imo. for the scary and thrilling vibe, i must admit, it's very good, but when it come to the story, "i'm out". they aren't really good when it comes to make a horror story imo. only the scary stuff not the story which has bigger support to made the scary vibe more scarier.

/thread.
YizelTroJun 11, 2016 1:01 PM
Jun 11, 2016 1:17 PM
Aug 2015
wait, is Reiji dead or something or is Reiji Masaki's imaginary friend?
Jun 11, 2016 1:27 PM

Aug 2015
That episode was over fast, I seem to have enjoyed. Why, I don't know, but I really love the unique concept and the characters of this show, even though those tired bastards lying on the ground resemble me a bit too much.
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
Jun 11, 2016 1:34 PM

Aug 2015
Tohka_Yatogami said:
Misato was so cute! I felt bad for the bus driver!

Mitsumune almost ran the three all over at the end!

The bus driver was probably the less annoying and disappointing character in the series. If not at least he is in the top five for sure.

And, lol at Mitsumune! *Almost kills 3* 'Oh! I don't have a licence, I hope my driving was okay'
Jun 11, 2016 1:46 PM

Nov 2008
The scene with the bus driver was probably the best scene in the whole series so far. xD
Jun 11, 2016 1:49 PM

May 2015
What the hell happened to the bus driver? He just vanished into the thin air out of nowhere? That was weird as fuck, lol. His daughter was really adorable, though. And that ending. That is one of the weirdest creatures I've ever seen. Wonder how the finale will be.

Jun 11, 2016 2:00 PM

Mar 2014
I was rooting for the bus to run over Glasses Guy and Lovepon. Seriously if these people are allowed to return to the "real world" at some point I'm gonna scream.

The sudden feminism every now and then is way too annoying

Reiji being Masaki's Nanaki was actually a nice twist.

The driver and Yotsun just dissapearing like that was BS, among other things. Like that awful looking CGI at the end, holy cow
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

469 by Ratris_Decision »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.