Forum Settings
Forums

Facebook banned me for defending the NC "anti-LGBT" bill

New
Apr 12, 2016 6:37 PM

Nov 2015
Now I am not homophobic, I am not anti-trans people. I have defended trans people even on MAL, when people like @immanoob start talking crazy.

Here's what I said in response to accusations of homophobia

"The law doesn't repeal, amend or revoke previous pieces of legislation protecting people on the basis of sexuality or gender, it simply means that a guy dressed in skag can't walk into a woman's bathroom"

Skag being a form of drag culture where men dress up like women but keep their beards and generally look like shit.

This all being said. Discuss House Bill 2
the so called "Anti-LGBT" law

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2015E2/Bills/House/PDF/H2v1.pdf

is it REALLY anti-LGBT? No. No I don't think it is. But what about you?

(Please actually read the PDF before replying, I'll know if you haven't and I'll just ask a mod to delete this thread)

Vor uns liegt MAL, in uns marschiert MAL, und hinter uns, kommt MAL!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 12, 2016 6:39 PM

Mar 2015
You did nothing wrong. It's the usual dictatorship of leftifts.

The FB is Jewish, too.
Apr 12, 2016 6:44 PM
Jul 2018
Delete the thread because tl;dr

but anyways I skimmed and it seem like the exact opposite of the Houston's H.E.R.O bill which pushed for "I am a woman (even though I'm biologically and physically male) I will enter this restroom full of women since I am a woman" It didn't pass and the media called the city anti-progressive or some shit.
removed-userApr 12, 2016 7:08 PM
Apr 12, 2016 6:49 PM

Nov 2008
FB is tyranny, also Zuckerberg is fraternizing with the CCP which are nothing but the worst tyranny around (isn't that considered treason anyway as he's not a government entity), also theirs another name for the kind of drag (I believe it was mentioned on Game theory).

The bill is not quite an anti-trans law (it does not discriminate against post op transexuals for example) and it's not discriminating against gays and bisexuals whatsoever.

Apr 12, 2016 6:50 PM

Nov 2015
Veneficia said:
Delete the thread because tl;dr

but anyways I skimmed and it seem like the exact opposite of the Houston's H.E.R.O bill which pushed for "I am a woman (even though I'm biologically and physical male) I will enter this restroom full of women since I am I woman" It didn't pass and the media called the city anti-progressive or some shit.

I've read the bill multiple times, it does say you're supposed to use the washroom associated with your biological sex printed on your birth certificate but *real* trans people have ALL of their documentation changed to reflect their desired gender.
It begs the question, who is this bill REALLY harming.
Certainly not the LGBT community. Lesbians should be going into the women's room because they're women, gays are supposed to use the men's room because duh, they're men.
Trans people who don't take their shit seriously aren't trans, the whole point is to blend in, at least that's what I've been told. Is it not? What's the point of going through all that effort to switch your appearance and act in a way to be taken seriously by the gender you wish to assimilate into if you're not even going to learn how to use make up and dress in a way that would have you accepted as one of their own.
Right?!
am I missing something?

Apr 12, 2016 6:51 PM

Nov 2015
Hoppy said:
FB is tyranny, also Zuckerberg is fraternizing with the CCP which are nothing but the worst tyranny around (isn't that considered treason anyway as he's not a government entity), also theirs another name for the kind of drag (I believe it was mentioned on Game theory).

The bill is not quite an anti-trans law (it does not discriminate against post op transexuals for example) and it's not discriminating against gays and bisexuals whatsoever.

That's what I was saying, I hope some SJWs or moral reactionists show up in this thread or else we're all just going to be agreeing with one another.

Apr 12, 2016 6:51 PM

Sep 2012

THIS is the future leftist queerosexual trannies want. THIS MAN will be in the bathroom with your LITTLE GIRL.

Did you know 9/10 rapes of innocent LITTLE CHRISTIAN GIRLS is perpetrated by BEARDED MEN RAMPAGING THEM inside women's bathrooms cause they put on a DRESS? Even though those trannies are GAY for wanting to look like women? But they just hate JESUS so much they're willing to rape girls in public bathrooms anyway.

The utter disregard for FAMILY VALUES is obscene and must be stopped in the name of LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST AMEN
Apr 12, 2016 6:56 PM

Jan 2008
I'm just going to leave a bunch of pictures of some trans people. Its a cool game, just guess if they are CIS or TRANS . And then im going to tell you to shut up about telling people where they can and cannot pee. Short of having a penis inspector at every bathroom taking a piss with trans people is something you are going to have to accept eventually as being something that happens all the time without you knowing about it.

http://imgur.com/a/ZFWCD

Apr 12, 2016 6:58 PM

Mar 2015
Red_Keys said:

THIS is the future leftist queerosexual trannies want. THIS MAN will be in the bathroom with your LITTLE GIRL.

Did you know 9/10 rapes of innocent LITTLE CHRISTIAN GIRLS is perpetrated by BEARDED MEN RAMPAGING THEM inside women's bathrooms cause they put on a DRESS? Even though those trannies are GAY for wanting to look like women? But they just hate JESUS so much they're willing to rape girls in public bathrooms anyway.

The utter disregard for FAMILY VALUES is obscene and must be stopped in the name of LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST AMEN

Wow. This is really disgustings. The university in Regensburg is about to install 'uni-sex toilets' too. Weirdos -.-
Apr 12, 2016 6:59 PM

Oct 2013
You probably annoyed someone, it happens from time to time
Apr 12, 2016 7:00 PM

Nov 2015
Blackheart said:
I'm just going to leave a bunch of pictures of some trans people. Its a cool game, just guess if they are CIS or TRANS . And then im going to tell you to shut up about telling people where they can and cannot pee. Short of having a penis inspector at every bathroom taking a piss with trans people is something you are going to have to accept eventually as being something that happens all the time without you knowing about it.

http://imgur.com/a/ZFWCD

This is the point I'm making. That *REAL* trans people, the people who actually suffer from dysphoia do everything they can to present as the gender they feel they are
The law has no basis to attack THEM because who would know? No one.

FtMs have to sit to pee and poop and the ones who get the pseudo penis can stand, since no one is going to be looking into your urinal to check your dick out
MtFs have to sit due to lack of urinals in female bathrooms. NO ONE WILL KNOW!

It's the "gender queer" people who I consider freaks who aren't on HRT who have no intention of transitioning but claim to be whatever whenever think they're entitled to use whatever washroom they want.
It's sickening that some parts of society think this is permissible.

Apr 12, 2016 7:02 PM

Nov 2015
UnoPuntoCinco said:
You probably annoyed someone, it happens from time to time

I've been banned from facebook about 15 times for similar things, at least the other things I can kind of understand.
I posted a screencap of a google search for "That greasy haired faggot on youtube" and the suggestion saying "Did you mean: Onision?" with a bunch of pictures of that greasy haired pedophile in the search results.
That got me banned too.

but back to the bill.
What do you think about it?

Apr 12, 2016 7:06 PM

Apr 2012
Fecabook in favor of freedom of speech... Right... Uh-huh.
Apr 12, 2016 7:07 PM

Jan 2008
Lothloran said:

It's the "gender queer" people who I consider freaks who aren't on HRT who have no intention of transitioning but claim to be whatever whenever think they're entitled to use whatever washroom they want.
It's sickening that some parts of society think this is permissible.

Hmm. Some of my Cross dressing friends feel the same. Some of my non passing trans friends feel the other. For some of my friends passing is never going to happen and yet they are to me women in every way and just because they dont pass doesn't mean they should be treated like some pervert.

But it is a legitimate concern though. I know from first hand experience. Of a guy who used to dress up in drag and perv in womens bathrooms and always used the trans thing as a way of excusing it. Nobody could ever really do anything about it. The problem about passing this kind of law is that it discriminates against people who are not perverts.

Apr 12, 2016 7:08 PM

Mar 2015
Wasn't that on South Park a few years ago?
Apr 12, 2016 7:14 PM

Oct 2013
@lothloran Eh, since I forgot my glasses on someone else's house I can't read well but I managed to read as far as the Changing rooms/bathrooms issue. I think it is fairly reasonable. But since here we don't have any debate about these fag issues I do not really have a compelling perspective
Apr 12, 2016 7:19 PM

Mar 2008
Sorry I dont speak legalese so I dont get the details of the bill.

You could get yourself unbanned from Facebook if you write to them and say they are discriminating against your views and your homosexuality. I once got unbaned from yahoo answers by pulling a similar stunt.
Apr 12, 2016 7:21 PM

Jan 2013
This anti LGBT law is discrimination. It's not there to protect people from" perverts". It's to appease the religious right after they lost the fight with gay marriage.
These right wingers and "big government". Government so big that now you have to go to the washroom with a birth certificate.
ThebigofanApr 12, 2016 7:28 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2016 7:24 PM

Jun 2014
Did you post a picture of your loli? Maybe FB has bad taste in loli.
Apr 12, 2016 7:38 PM

Mar 2008
I had thought of this whole restroom thing before and came to the conclusion a possible solution would be just to have all restrooms be unisex restrooms but have the toilets be single occupancy with normal doors instead of stalls. Then just have either a restroom attendant or a security cam in the area where the sinks are to make people arent up to things. A setup like this doesnt matter what sex you are or what gender identity you have or how you look and gives everyone more privacy. The only except is possibly a separate area further back for having urinals. Although because such a thing would require money and time it would not be an immediate solution to the gripes of both sides of things.
Apr 12, 2016 7:47 PM

Oct 2012
Wait what?
You can get banned from Facebook for doing such a thing?
Or rather, get banned from Facebook at all?

Damn, either you're lying or you should feel accomplished for that.
Apr 12, 2016 7:51 PM
Mar 2016
@Lothloran

I don't even know why I still have my facebook account. I hate the mere mention of that faggot Cuckerberg. Anyway, the pendulum has begun swinging too far now and the left has capitalized on using the integration of social media in society to push their messages onto the masses. No wonder people are starting to move more towards the right. Hell, if it wasn't for Trump I think that the GOP would have the election in the bag already.

I don't care how much it sounds like a crackpot conspiracy, but I bet that the NSA shat their drawers the day that Facebook and Twitter were released and billions of people started openly sharing their information with public and private surveillance networks around the world.

Hell, Reddit had Chairman Pao, Twitter is selectively enforcing its rules on people with the wrong politics, and Cuckerberg is working with the German Government and supports the modern KKK.
I am new to the anime community, please feel free to suggest any anime for me to watch and review. List is currently in my Bio.

Currently watching: Ghost in the Shell; Stand Alone Complex

"Some people get kicks, stomping on a dream. But I don't let it, let it get me down, 'cause this fine o'l world keeps spinning around." -That's Life, Frank Sinatra
Apr 12, 2016 7:55 PM

Mar 2008
Martin said:
Wait what?

Only if someone reports you about whatever it may be.
Apr 12, 2016 7:56 PM

Oct 2012
traed said:
Martin said:
Wait what?

That's ridiculous. It's fucking social media for fuck's sake.
You should be able to say whatever you want, without consequence.

Once again, it's fucking social media.

I'm glad I don't use FB and such anymore.
Apr 12, 2016 8:00 PM

Mar 2008
@Martin
You can be banned for using a fake name too. They have had issues where native americans were having their accounts deleted because they claimed their native american names were fake names.
Apr 13, 2016 2:10 AM

May 2015
Beware! Thoughtcriminal!

I wonder how long Facebook can do this until it bites them back in the ass.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Apr 13, 2016 2:16 AM
Mar 2011
Hoppy said:

just about every us company that is in china fraternize with the CCP apple ms and so on all of them have even google did so there you go
i hate it to but there you go
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 13, 2016 2:34 AM

Jan 2015
You bully.

Your opponents probably had to retreat into their safe spaces after they reported you from being a BIGOT!

You suck.
Apr 13, 2016 3:50 AM

Mar 2014
I don't always agree with you but you should still be able to express your opinion IMO

Then again it's not like Facebook has freedom of speech
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 13, 2016 4:59 AM

Aug 2013
there's so much I want to say, but I don't want to get banned.
Apr 13, 2016 5:04 AM

Jun 2014
The problems I see with this law right now are as follows; *put in spoiler tags cause it is a bit lengthy*

I just don't see the actual point behind the law. All that being said, despite the problems I have with the law itself, the largest is that I personally believe the government needs to stay the hell out of people's personal lives. Let the local communities handle their own affairs and determine what is best in their respective area's.

NC's law however is not as bad as the one submitted to Kansas legislature though. It can be found here. As this one specifies sex is determined by your chromosomes rather than what's on your birth certificate. It also allows students to seek statutory damages of $2500 if they encounter a transgender student in the wrong bathroom and also allows them to sue the school for any emotional of psychological trauma. That's a glorified form of bounty hunting. Of course in all fairness, this bill likely will not pass, especially considering Kansas is flat broke as it is and the reception to the law in North Carolina.

Getting ban from Facebook for expressing an opinion in a tactful manner is stupid though. I mean I disagree with your opinion, but I'm sure the hell not butt hurt or offended by it. People need to get over this shit where they deal with dissenting opinions by silencing them or attempting to shame them.
retiring_animeApr 13, 2016 8:09 AM
Apr 13, 2016 7:25 AM

May 2015
Well, I usually don't agree with you, but here you have a point. Facebook wants to be seen as a social network that promotes all views. That subject wasn't any kind of offensive (only to SJWs, but that is the point), but you got banned for daring to say something that wasn't up to their quality control.

And the bill in question is ridiculous. What's to stop a molester/pervert from going into the women's bathroom in a dress to peek on the others, then when questioned about what he was doing in that bathroom, lying that he identifies as female? Is the government going to have to start getting certifications for transgenders or something? That's a lot of work and the simplest thing is just to not pass the bill at all. I don't care if you feel uncomfortable in the bathroom because it's not your preferred gender...go in the stall and no one will see you, and no one in the bathroom knows or cares that you don't identify as your biological gender.
Apr 13, 2016 7:27 AM

Apr 2015
My advice: Leave facebook and go to 4chan XD
Apr 13, 2016 8:40 AM

May 2014
Facebook: Freedom? lol what is that? Ban.
Apr 13, 2016 9:34 AM

Nov 2015
KaoruMatsuoka said:
Well, I usually don't agree with you, but here you have a point. Facebook wants to be seen as a social network that promotes all views. That subject wasn't any kind of offensive (only to SJWs, but that is the point), but you got banned for daring to say something that wasn't up to their quality control.

And the bill in question is ridiculous. What's to stop a molester/pervert from going into the women's bathroom in a dress to peek on the others, then when questioned about what he was doing in that bathroom, lying that he identifies as female? Is the government going to have to start getting certifications for transgenders or something? That's a lot of work and the simplest thing is just to not pass the bill at all. I don't care if you feel uncomfortable in the bathroom because it's not your preferred gender...go in the stall and no one will see you, and no one in the bathroom knows or cares that you don't identify as your biological gender.

As far back as I can remember facebook had a policy that an amount of license was given to the users so they could say things that were considered unpopular without being punished for it.
I can no longer find those facebook guidelines but what I have found is this

https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards#

See the "Hate speech" section. Apparently facebook is the new tumblr and suggesting people who look like this:

should keep out of the ladies room is an egregious and hateful offense.

I think I agree with your second paragraph but I just woke up lol and I haven't had my coffee lolol
LothloranApr 13, 2016 9:37 AM

Apr 13, 2016 9:39 AM

Nov 2008
DateYutaka said:
Hoppy said:

just about every us company that is in china fraternize with the CCP apple ms and so on all of them have even google did so there you go

The way Zuckerberg is doing it is worse than the rest of the companies, it's like he wants a seat in the CCP (he won't get it though).

Apr 13, 2016 9:57 AM
Mar 2011
Hoppy said:
DateYutaka said:

The way Zuckerberg is doing it is worse than the rest of the companies, it's like he wants a seat in the CCP (he won't get it though).

i see them as all the same bill gate for exmaple kissed up janig zemin the person who was in charge of the Tianman square massacre deng is suparme leader but Jaing was head of armed forces or the equalent post at that time

not saying Xi is inocnet or nothing but jaing was the bloodest leader of the middle kingdom since mao and gates and apple kissed up to him
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 13, 2016 11:50 AM

Dec 2012
Facebook bans people O_o

IT's your opinion therefore you did nothing wrong.
Apr 13, 2016 11:53 AM

May 2015
You said:
My advice: Leave facebook and go to 4chan XD
They've probably already had a thread about this on /pol/ many times over.
Apr 13, 2016 12:05 PM

Aug 2013
Facebook doesn't support free speech.

I got told I was been transphobic for complimenting a trans woman's legs and saying how great they looked. Explain that.
Apr 13, 2016 12:28 PM

Sep 2014
>Posting on Goybook
What did you expect?
Apr 13, 2016 12:33 PM

Nov 2008
Martin said:
traed said:

That's ridiculous. It's fucking social media for fuck's sake.
You should be able to say whatever you want, without consequence.

Once again, it's fucking social media.

ALL OF THIS.

I really only use FB to have private IMs with friends. I barely post anything.

Apr 13, 2016 12:59 PM

Mar 2012
OY VEY! You wouldn't be disagreeing with such culturally enriching viewpoints of good goy zuckershekelberg?
Apr 13, 2016 1:11 PM

Apr 2014
..its 2016 y do u have a facebook lmfao
Apr 13, 2016 1:38 PM

Oct 2014
If we just make bathrooms unisex then this wouldn't be a problem. If everyone's allowed to go in then you don't have to know or care what sex the other people in there are. Unisex bathrooms are usually single stalls so I guess for big facilities this could be expensive, but I'm sure they could be efficient about it.
Apr 13, 2016 2:34 PM

Mar 2008
@zombie_pegasus
Pretty much what I suggested earlier. Except I went into more detail on how it could be designed and maintained.

moodie said:

..its 2016 y do u have a MAL lmfao
Apr 13, 2016 2:34 PM

Nov 2015
moodie said:

Because I don't own a cellphone and everything else is just as bad or worse.

Apr 13, 2016 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
I would just avoid any discussions that go on facebook. I just use it as a place to message people. Even on tumblr you would not have been banned for saying what you did.
Apr 13, 2016 2:44 PM
Jul 2018
I think trans people should be able to use the bathroom of their choice, but that they should obviously, for the most part, undergoing medical transitioning or fully transitioned to use it. No free passes for those "nonbinary", generally female pricks who just want to use the mens bathroom, nor for men who are obviously just trying to get into the female bathroom for ulterior reasons. There is no effective way to enforce this tho.

The easiest way to shut people up temporarily would to make bathrooms unisex, but then another slew of complaints from tumblrinas and evangelists would arise nonetheless, and more incidents would happen in general.

There is no perfect solution....
removed-userApr 13, 2016 3:38 PM
Apr 13, 2016 2:50 PM

Nov 2015
dizzyur said:
I think trans people should be able to use the bathroom of their choice, but that they should obviously, for the most part, undergoing medical transitioning or fully transitioned to use it. No free passes for those "nonbinary", generally female pricks who just want to use the mens bathroom, nor for men who are obviously just trying to get into the female bathroom for ulterior reasons. There is no effective way to enforce this tho.

The easiest way to shut people up temporarily would to make bathrooms unisex, but then another slew of complaints from tumblrinas and evangelists would arise nonetheless, and more incidents would happen in general.

There is no perfect solution....

EDIT: reported the baseless transphobic post with no context behind the involved pictures but obviously rude remarks and nasty evangelist agenda....

Which post was that? It wasn't my post was it? Also, bruh you're not supposed to say that because it's back seat modding, but I'm not supposed to say that either, so I'm ironically guilty of back seat modding while trying to back seat mod you back seat modding. Wtf inception.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» If you could time travel and teleport where and when would you go? ( 1 2 )

Paladin23 - Jan 25

60 by Kikugi »»
59 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

833 by zzz »»
1 hour ago

» why is being idealistic always considered as a taboo in this world?

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

11 by JaniSIr »»
2 hours ago

» My concerns about the future of Japan.

9765 - 3 hours ago

5 by 9765 »»
2 hours ago

» What are you insecure about the most? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

54 by Noboru »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.