Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 9, 2016 1:15 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Gluzin said:
You're in the minority thinking it is funny, even the guys over at /r/anime agree.

The characters completely blank, generic and self-inserts. The girls are only there for fanservice.

It let the fans down because KyoAni fans want moe not ecchi. "MOST people love the show", what? It's one of the lowest rated KyoAni shows there is, it has a score lower than 7 which only atrocious anime get here on MAL.

idgaf what /r/ thinks.... fuck 4chan

theres almost no show in existence without generic characters, one person is not THAT MUCH different from the next in the grand scheme
of humanity, so ofc characters are going to be the same

Free is not a moe show, and Phantom world is full of moe

Free is full of ecchi and rated really high... but oh wait.... its sexualizing men, so its ok...... the double standards are real

Kyoani has always had ecchi

CondemneDio said:

Maybe Musaigen just doesn't have a particularly big fanbase. It's not a terrible show, but just not very good.

its just not the type of show people will meatride since meatriding is only for elitists

definitely appears in all my experience as if most ppl like it
Mar 9, 2016 1:16 PM

Oct 2014
Phosef_Phostar said:
Gluzin said:
Dagashi Kashi is not about Japanese candy, it's about sexual jokes with candy and it's not funny at all.

Slow pace is the least of Grigmar's problems, the characters are terrible.

The hate for Phantom World is very vocal because KyoAni let the fans down.

I'm not a big Kyoani fan but this was disapointing, entertaining but I kinda expected more based on the synopsis. Also there were no Phantom world fans to disapoint before the anime started airing so they couldn't disapoint anyone.
The disappointed fans are the KyoAni fans, they've come to expect more from the studio because the studio is about moe (even though I'm not a fan of that) and this time it's stepped into fanservice garbage which is even worse than moe.
Mar 9, 2016 1:16 PM

Dec 2015
Mamster-P said:
im pretty damn sure the main reason it seems like a show like phantom world is so hated is because fans are generally way less vocal than haters

i guess im just a vocal fan

its kinda like the YouTube videos with 95% thumbs up yet nothing but hateful/racist comments in them

WHY DON'T THE FANS SPEAK UP?

in some cases the majority needs to stomp on the haters

Hatturz just wanted moar ecchi plx but they didnt delivar D:
I hope u dont need a translation lol
Mar 9, 2016 1:18 PM
Dec 2015
always consider dropping but is following for NO reason:
prince of stride, divine gate, active raid and norn9

didnt even consider watching episode 2:
sushi police, schwarzesmarken, bubuki buranki and luck & logic
Mar 9, 2016 1:19 PM
Jul 2018
Well for me worst are Phantom World, Schwarzesmarken, Saijaku Mahai no Bahumat and Prince of Stride but if I had to pick one it would be Saijaku Mahai no Bahumat because it just so bad

Also I've never even heard of Mim Mam Mint...
removed-userMar 9, 2016 1:24 PM
Mar 9, 2016 1:21 PM

Oct 2014
Mamster-P said:
Gluzin said:
You're in the minority thinking it is funny, even the guys over at /r/anime agree.

The characters completely blank, generic and self-inserts. The girls are only there for fanservice.

It let the fans down because KyoAni fans want moe not ecchi. "MOST people love the show", what? It's one of the lowest rated KyoAni shows there is, it has a score lower than 7 which only atrocious anime get here on MAL.

idgaf what /r/ thinks.... fuck 4chan

theres almost no show in existence without generic characters, one person is not THAT MUCH different from the next in the grand scheme
of humanity, so ofc characters are going to be the same

Free is not a moe show, and Phantom world is full of moe

Free is full of ecchi and rated really high... but oh wait.... its sexualizing men, so its ok...... the double standards are real

If you said that there are almost no shows without generic characters then you need to start watching good anime ;)

And that excuse about people being the same is them most stupid argument I've heard in a long long time.

I don't care about Free either but Free is moe and how many KyoAni anime have you seen to be saying that? The only other KyoAni show with fanservice that I can remember is Amagi Brilliant Park and the KyoAni fans didn't like that either but they forgave because it was the first time, well, not anymore.
Mar 9, 2016 1:23 PM

Mar 2015
Gluzin said:
Mamster-P said:
wow, the phantom world hate never ends

its like the ONLY WAY an anime can have no plot and ppl not hate on it is if its a straight up comedy

foh...

i know most people like or love the show the but the haters are so vocal

as for dagashi kashi, just cause we dont understand japanese candy doesnt make the show bad

grimgar is slow as hell but howtf is it the worst show?
Dagashi Kashi is not about Japanese candy, it's about sexual jokes with candy and it's not funny at all.
funny enough i found dagashi kashi is nostalgic shows because it dagashi side. just recently festival episode make me know that caramel candy originaly form western. and i don't particulary see there is plenty sex jokes.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 9, 2016 1:26 PM

Oct 2014
Kuma said:
Gluzin said:
funny enough i found dagashi kashi is nostalgic shows because it dagashi side. just recently festival episode make me know that caramel candy originaly form western. and i don't particulary see there is plenty sex jokes.
There are a lot of sexual jokes, when she just puts all the candy on her mouth, when she was drunk and pulling the moves on the protagonist, when the dust from the candy fell on her boobs, when the protagonist drew them and the other guy made boobs on the drawing. I can't deny that the show has it's qualities but it's mostly bad for me.
Mar 9, 2016 1:29 PM
Mar 2013
Mamster-P said:
Not from the shows I have seen. I wouldn't say Phantom World has ecchi either, just some mild fanservice.

Gluzin said:
I don't give two shits about Free or any other shit and if you are telling me that people don't dislike Phantom World because of the fanservice then it's because the show is actually a piece of shit and you just proved my point, thanks.
I think people dislike because it is episodic with no actual story progression or character development outside of shallow episodes dedicated to a character. The fanservice is irrelevant, seeing that Hibike was largely well received despite featuring some subtle fanservice.
Mar 9, 2016 1:31 PM

Apr 2014
Puf, unfortunately... 2 much m8.
D:
Mar 9, 2016 1:32 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
JD2411 said:
Mamster-P said:
Not from the shows I have seen. I wouldn't say Phantom World has ecchi either, just some mild fanservice.

Gluzin said:
I don't give two shits about Free or any other shit and if you are telling me that people don't dislike Phantom World because of the fanservice then it's because the show is actually a piece of shit and you just proved my point, thanks.
I think people dislike because it is episodic with no actual story progression or character development outside of shallow episodes dedicated to a character. The fanservice is irrelevant, seeing that Hibike was largely well received despite featuring some subtle fanservice.

phantom world does not have that much fanservice, theres probably a lot less in it than free!

its simply the lack of plot that people don't like

and wtf at gluzin claiming kyoani fans want moe, as if phantom world is not FULL of moe
Mar 9, 2016 1:33 PM

Jun 2013
Comic_Sans said:
Bioshocked said:
Why so many votes for Dagashi? Sure it's not great but it gave us the goddess of waifus Saya and Hotaru's hotarus.
The director is a biased Sayafag

That's what the Hotaru fans who've read the mango told me at least

Well he has good taste. He's probably a fellow reifag also.
Mar 9, 2016 1:35 PM

Jan 2013
Mamster-P said:
JD2411 said:

phantom world does not have that much fanservice, theres probably a lot less in it than free!

its simply the lack of plot that people don't like

and wtf at gluzin claiming kyoani fans want moe, as if phantom world is not FULL of moe

Dude, I suggest you take a chill pill. You're like, totally ruining the mojo round here. I get that you like the show, but others may not, and you're going to have to deal with it.

On the topic again: I totally forgot about Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut. That crap is pain-inducing. Now that I think about it, this season is pretty damn bad.
Mar 9, 2016 1:36 PM

Mar 2014
Gluzin said:
Comic_Sans said:

Saya masterrace and the show is still shit.
I don't like it (though I do prefer Hotaru over Saya) either and I haven't read the mango so I don't know the accuracy of that statement
CondemneDio said:
Washingboard gets way too much time in the show, that's for sure. Any minute in Dagashi Kashi without Hotaru is a minute wasted.
Yeah she's better than Saya
Bioshocked said:
Comic_Sans said:

Well he has good taste. He's probably a fellow reifag also.
Misato > Asuka > Rei
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 9, 2016 1:37 PM

Mar 2015
Gluzin said:
Kuma said:
There are a lot of sexual jokes, when she just puts all the candy on her mouth, when she was drunk and pulling the moves on the protagonist, when the dust from the candy fell on her boobs, when the protagonist drew them and the other guy made boobs on the drawing. I can't deny that the show has it's qualities but it's mostly bad for me.
you just don't understand dagashi concept which is the one that important to series. i found everytime they mention certain dagashi, i am very excited what next dagashi. even more lucky if they are part of my childhood like previous festival episode since my country is japanese heavy influence.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 9, 2016 1:38 PM

Jul 2013
I'd say Winter 2016 was not that bad so far.

I have started more shows than I ever have in the past few years, and I am still watching them so +1 for Winter 2016.
TyrelMar 9, 2016 3:14 PM
Mar 9, 2016 1:40 PM

Apr 2014
Dagashi Kashi 9 votes? Really? Sure it isn't the best anime out there from this season but at least he does what he has to: entertain with some funny gags
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2016 1:43 PM

Apr 2015
Divine Gate is plain shit. The characters make you want to smash your screen in the wall
Mar 9, 2016 1:44 PM

Jan 2013
FromZeroToZero said:
Divine Gate is plain shit. The characters make you want to smash your screen in the wall

I agree on the first point, but not on the second point: the characters are so non-existent that I can't remember any of them.
TyrelMar 9, 2016 3:14 PM
Mar 9, 2016 1:44 PM

Jan 2016
definitely Phantom World, Never thought I'd be disappointed with Kyoto Ani about something
Mar 9, 2016 1:48 PM

Apr 2014
FromZeroToZero said:

I agree on the first point, but not on the second point: the characters are so non-existent that I can't remember any of them.[/quote]

Best comment so far. This anime is just so bad I don't even know why I'm still watching it
TyrelMar 9, 2016 3:15 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2016 2:20 PM

Apr 2015
Kono suba and haruchika.
But i could only choose one option, so i voted in kono suba.
It's tough when u pick an anime that has comedy and u don't laugh with the jokes. The idea is interesting but to me it didn't work.
I also don't care about the characters, so if they die next episode, for example, it would not make a difference to me.
Mar 9, 2016 2:21 PM
Dec 2014
I would love if Phantom world is financially super successful, despite all the hate in the west and Kyoani does only LN adaptations in the future.

People are annoyed by ERASED popularity/circlejerk, that is why they create an antijerk. Some of the votes by ge genuine, but only some.

People who are let down by Dagashi is their own fault. If they are hyped solely by char designs for the girls and then notice that it hasn't anything else to offer.
Mar 9, 2016 2:26 PM
Dec 2014
JD2411 said:

Surprised to see so many votes for Phantom World. I think it is disappointing but I wouldn't say bad, just mediocre really.

well considering it is at almost 6.9 it isn't surprising at all, assuming that forum and voter base coincide to a certain degree.
Plus the fact that it was made by a well received studio with much hype, the let down/anger most be even bigger for fans.
Mar 9, 2016 2:29 PM

May 2015
Also suprsied to see all the hate for Phantom World. It's a fun show. It didn't try to be a narrative, it tried to be a fun show, so hating on it for doing something it never aimed to do is pointless.

Hating on something like ERASED for it's narrative makes sense cause it promised a narrative(and failed)
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Mar 9, 2016 2:29 PM

Sep 2015
Discounting all the shorts, my vote is tied between Divine Gate, Active Raid, Luck and Logic and Grimgar.

Divine Gate is the most incoherent anime I've ever seen. I haven't understood anything that's going on since like the 4th episode. I've tried giving it the benefit of the doubt and assuming I'm just stupid, but at this point I'm assured it's the anime itself which makes no sense. The plot jumps all over the place, events happen with no link between them, and the child-ghost-narrator-whatever the fuck it is is rather irritating.

Active Raid is just bad. It feels like they took a bunch of regular immature highschool kids and put them in a police position - this makes it feel out of place. Couple that with poor characterisation, poor CGI and a (IMO) uninteresting plot, I just can't really enjoy any of it.

Luck and Logic is just your regular battle harem anime, but has far too much melodrama for me to enjoy. It suffers from the same problem as Active Raid - the main characters are a bunch of immature kids who have absolutely no place in having the job they do. When the monsters endanger the lives of entire cities, having little girls crying "QQQQQ I'm a doctor, I can't kill enemies and protect anyone QQQQQ" and putting them in charge of the squadrons makes no sense.
Each episode focuses on a different character and all of their childish problems. CGI is bad, the plot is generic, and it's a struggle to get through.

As for Grimgar - I've written longer paragraphs on why I've disliked this anime. I'll copy and paste my response I gave to someone on their profile when they asked me what issues I had with Grimgar.

If we talk shorts - yeah Sushi Police is awful.

Edit - I'm really surprised at the Phantom World hate. Not because I think it's good (I think it has a lot of issues) but there are simply far worse anime from the current season. I really can't see how people could hate Phantom World more than the first 3 I mentioned.
At the very least, it's got great art.
MazMar 9, 2016 2:38 PM
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Mar 9, 2016 2:31 PM

Aug 2015
I'm watching quite a few this season and the only one I've dropped is Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm so I guess that's my pick.
Mar 9, 2016 2:37 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well... JK Meshi is still airing so...

Discounting leftovers then Pandora is the most cancerous I've tried at least
Mar 9, 2016 2:59 PM

Sep 2011
Mamster-P said:

its like the ONLY WAY an anime can have no plot and ppl not hate on it is if its a straight up comedy
Phantom hate is justifiable. The comedy shouldn't even be called comedy because it's not funny. Anime original characters, doesn't follow the actual LN story, etc. The show has everything going for it to be the worst of the season.
Mar 9, 2016 3:01 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Tyrel said:
Mamster-P said:

Phantom hate is justifiable. The comedy shouldn't even be called comedy because it's not funny. Anime original characters, doesn't follow the actual LN story, etc. The show has everything going for it to be the worst of the season.

i didn't say phantom world was a comedy lol

im saying its like the only way people can like an anime with no plot is when its a comedy show

cause i know the reason people don't like phantom world is because theres no plot

i don't read LN and many of us don't so we can't really care what they changed lol
Mar 9, 2016 3:05 PM

Sep 2011
Mamster-P said:
Tyrel said:

i didn't say phantom world was a comedy lol

im saying its like the only way people can like an anime with no plot is when its a comedy show

cause i know the reason people don't like phantom world is because theres no plot

i don't read LN and many of us don't so we can't really care what they changed lol

People can like an anime with no plot if the show actually had something going for it, but it really doesn't. It's had fanservice going for it for whatever many episodes it did it for. First 2 episodes were okay and then it went downhill. Majority of the people don't like this as seen by the episode threads.

And, a lot of people do care. No one wants source material going into original anime material with zero progression. Even as an anime only viewer, I would actually like to rate the show on the basis of its material to see if the source material was good, but all I can rate it on is the pointless and utterly boring original stuff.
Mar 9, 2016 3:07 PM

Oct 2015
Divine Gate and Sushi police was the worst.
Divine gate just was so fast paced with little character development, very confusing plot. Sushi Police was just shit. I dropped both of these series.....
Mar 9, 2016 3:08 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Divine Gate is easily the worst.
Man, everything in this pisses me off.
Wouldnt be surprised that the people who votes Phantom world hasn't seen a lot of anime this season.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 9, 2016 3:16 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Tyrel said:

People can like an anime with no plot if the show actually had something going for it, but it really doesn't. It's had fanservice going for it for whatever many episodes it did it for. First 2 episodes were okay and then it went downhill. Majority of the people don't like this as seen by the episode threads.

And, a lot of people do care. No one wants source material going into original anime material with zero progression. Even as an anime only viewer, I would actually like to rate the show on the basis of its material to see if the source material was good, but all I can rate it on is the pointless and utterly boring original stuff.

i don't see why people can't just enjoy phantom world for being a fun show

as an anime only watcher, w/e the studios choose to do is what i will take, i have no control over their decisions, therefore im not going to whine on the internet about it like many of us seem to like to do as if that is going to change something

i always keep in mind that japanese people are the targets, not us, so i can't expect everything to appeal to non japanese people, therefore if theres anything that i don't like, i just go with it and love it for what it is, or just wont' watch
Mar 9, 2016 3:50 PM

Dec 2014
My least favorites thus far are HaruChika and Phantom World.

HaruChika's just a slog to watch. It's very uninteresting, the characters are either bland or unlikeable, and the character designs are very off putting. Plus it had that stupid episode where this old lady wanted to see this bear guy or something. And the one that followed, which is about a student teacher (Okay, how does that even work?) peeping on other students. It's inoffensive but that's also its main problem. It just exists and the only reason I haven't dropped it is because I don't drop airing shows.

I get what Phantom World's trying to do, but I'm just not a fan of it. Being an episodic and nonsensical series is fine and all, but it's not funny, the characters are irritating for the most part, and its overall just poorly written. Even the fanservice can't save it because the character designs are so fucking awkward. I love me nonsensical shit, in fact I gave high ratings to Pandora and Active Raid, but Phantom World just doesn't do it for me. The production values are still quite good though, so that gives it props over the worst shows of last year at least.
Mar 9, 2016 3:54 PM

Jan 2012
Wow Phantom World got 24 votes(as I writing this). Well, nobody expect it to be good anyway since we all know this is KyoAni we talking about.
---
Mar 9, 2016 4:03 PM

Jan 2008
Kuma said:
for people who currently dislike musaigen, try read volume 2 synopsis
pablomc said:
Volume 2

Later on, we see an adult Haruhiko fight in a war against Phantoms. Unable to kill the Phantom Rupa , she goes on to eradicate two-thirds of the human population. What's left of humanity lives in the underground city of Gehenna. Haruhiko blames himself for the apocalypse with Mai, Reina, and others as his mental supports. As his friends fall one by one, Haruhiko swears that even if he gives his soul to the devil, he will eradicate the Phantoms. As he is swallowed by the darkness of revenge, Haruhiko rises to use a forbidden ability in hopes to finally end the struggle

seriously, it make current season look like a joke.
even worse in vol 3.

i can bet this gonna be trainwerck last episode like kyokai no kanata when all of the season 1 is just MC dream and kyoani laughing at their fanbase.

Old post but did you bother to watch the movies? I don't know how well it was adapted from the LN but it sure wasn't a dream in those, which has a modified ending from the TV series and the sequel movie to patch everything up. If I had to complain about the series, it's that the villain of the series was weak, and not his fighting level, but just weak development and in general. He was just kinda there for the sake of having a villain.

And for the topic, of what I've seen Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut has been the worst, though I didn't really pick up much this season.. I generally enjoy these kind of shows at least for its fanservice but it's not even good at that either. The only redeeming thing it has is cute girls but it fails to use them.
Mar 9, 2016 4:10 PM

Oct 2015
LOL came to this post expecting The Boku dake hate aka Erased was not disappointed
what threw me off was the hate on Phantom World & Dagashi Kashi , I mean musaigen is an alright show and it wasn't my thing I might continue it when it eventually ends , and people actually watched dagashi kashi expecting a deep story and complex characters LOL its a show about Japanese Candies ffs but fair enough

I don't usually watch something that I would hate but I heard ajin manga was good so I was interested but once I saw it was fully 3DCG i couldn't tbh
Haruchika is basically a mystery show that gives a detectivey ( I know that's not a word ) vibe but with no high stakes or tension so I dropped it after ep 2

Kuma said:
for people who currently dislike musaigen, try read volume 2 synopsis
pablomc said:
Volume 2

Later on, we see an adult Haruhiko fight in a war against Phantoms. Unable to kill the Phantom Rupa , she goes on to eradicate two-thirds of the human population. What's left of humanity lives in the underground city of Gehenna. Haruhiko blames himself for the apocalypse with Mai, Reina, and others as his mental supports. As his friends fall one by one, Haruhiko swears that even if he gives his soul to the devil, he will eradicate the Phantoms. As he is swallowed by the darkness of revenge, Haruhiko rises to use a forbidden ability in hopes to finally end the struggle

seriously, it make current season look like a joke.
even worse in vol 3.

WAIT WAT ???! jesus that's going to happen ?1 that is like slapping a kid after giving him a candy , too bad the anime is probably not going to cover it unless they rush the plot
Mar 9, 2016 4:12 PM

Apr 2015
Burger-Meister said:
My least favorites thus far are HaruChika and Phantom World.

HaruChika's just a slog to watch. It's very uninteresting, the characters are either bland or unlikeable, and the character designs are very off putting. Plus it had that stupid episode where this old lady wanted to see this bear guy or something. And the one that followed, which is about a student teacher (Okay, how does that even work?) peeping on other students. It's inoffensive but that's also its main problem. It just exists and the only reason I haven't dropped it is because I don't drop airing shows.

I get what Phantom World's trying to do, but I'm just not a fan of it. Being an episodic and nonsensical series is fine and all, but it's not funny, the characters are irritating for the most part, and its overall just poorly written. Even the fanservice can't save it because the character designs are so fucking awkward. I love me nonsensical shit, in fact I gave high ratings to Pandora and Active Raid, but Phantom World just doesn't do it for me. The production values are still quite good though, so that gives it props over the worst shows of last year at least.

Haruchika is very bad. The mysteries are very stupid and it's not interesting at all. Haruta knows everything and that's so ridiculous. A teenager that is a genius in all the subjects you can imagine.
Besides, it's so predictable that in the next episode they'll introduce someone new that will eventually join the band.
Mar 9, 2016 4:25 PM

Oct 2014
grimgar is the worst i watched by far it is boring as fuck because it nothing happened and the dialogue was retarded
Mar 9, 2016 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
Phantom World at least has pretty animation to back it up, other than that it's got no coherent plot, but somehow I have kept watching it. All the same it doesn't really look like the worst the season has to offer..

LOL please don't compare Free! to Musaigen, Free has actual emotionally breaking moments and half decent character development compared to musaigen, guys cant overlook that because of the manservice.

Musaigen has nowhere what Free! has, and I'm saying that as someone who has actually defended the latter before. Even as Musaigen is a letdown from KyoAni's side, at least visually it's appealing and the characters are kinda cute, the only problem is that it's like an aimless train headed for nowhere.

Free! at least had something resembling a plot, even if it had the "cute boys being cute" aspects as well, and outsiders of the show shouldn't be panning the show when they have no idea what actually happens within it, nor bothered to watch it in the first place (or preemptively dropped one to three episodes in). Then again, because of my favorites list (characters in particular) I'm often viewed as a fujoshit (i actually hate them) faghag who has no idea what taste is, so why should I be talking?

Technically I haven't started watching HaruChika, it's just sitting in my watchlist rotting slowly, but I have heard quite a bit of negative reception towards it, so I'm seriously considering jumping on the hatewagon, but I guess I should give it a try first.
removed-userMar 9, 2016 4:37 PM
Mar 9, 2016 4:39 PM

Apr 2014
Voted for Nijiiro Days as it's the only show I've dropped so far. I guess not many are watching it since it rarely gets ever mentioned? Kinda wanted to like it more since it's refreshing to see the main cast in actual relationships but most had simply horrible personalities and the way they interacted with each other was just not enjoyable to watch.
Second worst would go to Musaigen. It's not offensively bad and doesn't do too much that rubs me in the wrong way but on the other hand it offers little besides the pretty visuals.
Mar 9, 2016 4:47 PM

Apr 2015
These polls should happen after the season ends. The remaining episodes should be the most important.
Mar 9, 2016 6:50 PM
Jul 2018
Who the fuck voted Erased?! Seriously. C'mon guys.
Mar 9, 2016 6:54 PM
Jan 2016
I havent watched anime at all most of this winter so i have no idea why im here
Mar 9, 2016 7:03 PM

Dec 2015
I haven't seen any of them yet, I like to think it's because I wait for a season to finish first, but in reality I'm just a casual pleb.
Mar 9, 2016 7:06 PM

Mar 2014
Dagashi Kashi (wasn't really my thing) and Musaigen no phantom world. Divine Gate might honestly be worse than both of these series but I really like the art style, so I'm sticking with it until the end.
Mar 9, 2016 7:07 PM

Dec 2014
I'm curious to see who's the highest voted in the poll right now. (Cuz I'm lazy as fuck)
Mar 9, 2016 7:26 PM

Aug 2014
Out of the shows I watched, I did vote for Musaigen no phantom world as worse show. Personally, I hate characters that are basically made to be mascots for the show and Phantom world has that with that small phantom with the guy (forgotten the names). Also I didn't like the fact that a different character basically has to touch herself to activate her power and it jiggles her boobs about which was a very fan-service thing to do. It just annoyed me more and more over time. Although I'm not really for or against fan-service its just that when it is really obvious it usually means that the show is either not very good or are taking time away from other things that would improve or make the show more enjoyable to watch.

Grimgar would be my next choice simply because it was so slow-paced that during one of the episodes I felt like a lot of time had passed and that it was probably near the end of the episode, checked the video time was only 8 mins into that episode. It doesn't feel good when 8 mins of an episode feels like 20+. Also should say that I did drop Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut but it did have some hints of things that might be good, but I just wasn't interested enough to keep watching.

Everything else I haven't seen or I'm still watching. I'll probably come back to this topic after the season has ended to see if I have changed my mind about which show is the worse.
Mar 9, 2016 7:30 PM

Oct 2014
Based from the poll, some ppls tastes sure cant be saved anymore
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is the harem genre trashy? ( 1 2 )

JustSomeone15 - Yesterday

50 by ST63LTH »»
37 seconds ago

» 🌟Anime Questionnaire 2024 v1🌟

GoatPieceLuffy - 2 hours ago

5 by DigiCat »»
11 minutes ago

» Which Anime do you think has the overall best OP+ED+OSTs ? ( 1 2 )

NaRc0s_G - Yesterday

52 by CaptainKenshiro »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » What type of manga -> anime adaptation do you prefer

Ventus_S - May 17

26 by APolygons2 »»
41 minutes ago

» 🌹 Anime Questionnaire 2024 🌹 ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - May 16

103 by khoisharky »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.