Forum Settings
Forums

If you were sucked into an anime world, would you stay?

New
Mar 7, 2016 9:16 PM
Feb 2016
If you were sucked into an anime universe, would you stay there?

Let's say you have 24 hours to return to the real world. Would you go home to the real world, or stay in the anime world?
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2016 9:18 PM

Mar 2015
it depend i will have decent normal live in anime world or not. and i can watch anime or not.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 7, 2016 9:35 PM

Jul 2009
It depends quite a lot on the fact what kind of anime universe it would be. Sad as it is, I'll take this world over Shingeki no Kyojin anytime.
Mar 7, 2016 9:59 PM

Jun 2015
Very intensely depends on which anime world, many would be a nightmare. I've no particular love of this world so if it was a good one I'd stay.
Mar 7, 2016 10:00 PM

Nov 2014
Not if I will still be a lowlife virgin.

Mar 7, 2016 10:03 PM

Dec 2013
Don't care what anime it I'd rather not.
Mar 7, 2016 10:15 PM

Nov 2011
Depend whether people died a lot in that world or not.

Mar 7, 2016 10:17 PM

Aug 2015
Depends on what kind of series it would be, and how I would be in that universe.
Mar 7, 2016 10:18 PM

Mar 2015
KaiserNazrin said:
you transported to new world when everyone in that wolrd will saved when you are die. do you will kill yourslef?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 7, 2016 10:19 PM

Nov 2015
It depends.

If I were sucked into the world of OreGaIru, hells yeah I'd stay!! Sayonara 3D peasants!!

But if I were to get sucked into SnK or One Punch Man I don't think I'd last a second..
Mar 7, 2016 10:21 PM

Dec 2012
Why would I come back when I could stay with my husbando? Is this even a question
Mar 7, 2016 10:22 PM

Jan 2008
Does my life become edgier if I stay?
Mar 7, 2016 10:24 PM

Aug 2008
If I got a harem, probably I will stay.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 7, 2016 10:57 PM

Jul 2012
I would leave within the hour, and then go see a therapist or a psychologist. Probably quit watching anime and decide that its having a strange affect on my mind. Leave this forum.
Mar 7, 2016 11:50 PM

Oct 2014
It all depends on which anime. I would love to stay in the K-On! universe because it's pretty much just Japan. Anime where the world is the same as ours to the ignorant such as Shugo Chara!, Angel Beats!, Himouto, Noucome, WIXOSS, and Glasslip would also be easy to live in. Anime like Death Note, Elfen Lied, Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul, and C: which have an important difference which affects many but not everyone knows the cause would be a bigger change from our reality, but it could also be fun, whether you think those are all shitty anime or not. Anime like Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gakkougurashi, Inferno Cop, Spirited Away, or Nanatsu no Taizai where the setting is completely different from what we're used to would be a bit harder to live in.
Mar 7, 2016 11:55 PM

Jul 2013
If I end in a world like AoT, OPM or Tokyo Ghoul, I will return to the real world without any doubt.

If I end as the main character of a non-yandere harem, that would be more difficult.
Mar 8, 2016 12:02 AM

Apr 2013
Obviously that depends on the anime world... wouldn't want to live in Shingekin no Kyojin ._.
Mar 8, 2016 12:53 AM

Oct 2015
Depends if I have power over time and space and become god
Mar 8, 2016 12:59 AM

Jul 2015
It really depends the anime. An anime world like AoT or Tokyo ghoul, wouldn't be something i'd stay
Mar 8, 2016 1:03 AM
Jan 2015
If its an anime world where I'm a harem protagonist, sure I'd stay.
My Queens

Mar 8, 2016 1:06 AM

Jun 2015
I'd rather come back to real world, cause anime can be scary. Unless I'm rich and can watch anime in the anime world, then I'm staying. I'm not staying Aot or TG world or any other medieval era.

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Mar 8, 2016 1:11 AM

Jan 2014
Depends on the circumstances.

If I was being offered two-dimensionality and a harem with the cast of New Game, I am willing to stay.

If it's just to get booted to certain animu with the retention of three-dimensional properties, you may fuck off and find someone else who's willing.

@ people saying TG and AoT are unsafe.
I'd rather stay in those places than anywhere near Goku and an automobile.
MagicalMahouMar 8, 2016 1:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2016 1:14 AM
Jan 2016
Would said anime world follow anime world rules and tropes? Because if yes, then that would make anyone "the only sane man" which could, ironically, drive one completely mad.

But I guess I could do that. Who cares about the real world anyway, am I right? :P
Mar 8, 2016 1:22 AM

Oct 2014
Tokyo Ghoul wouldn't actually be more dangerous than our own world. Ghouls are more likely to become serial killers than normal humans, but there aren't that many of them in comparison to humans and if the government had better programs for ghouls then they wouldn't even be a threat. A ghoul should only need to eat a few humans per year if the meat is cooked (when eaten raw they need one per month), and there are plenty of suicide victims, cancer victims, and other people who are already dead. If the government simply provided food banks for ghouls and protected them from each other then it would be very different. We did see some of the hideouts, but those don't work perfectly. Obviously the story wouldn't be as entertaining if it was realistic, which is likely one of the reasons why the anime is so easy to hate.
Mar 8, 2016 2:45 AM

Oct 2011
I'll enjoy the fuck out of the anime world before I go back to the real world.
Mar 8, 2016 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
I'd stay. At least, I could pull some shit that doesn't work in real life.
Mar 8, 2016 2:57 AM

Apr 2013
Nope. I would miss my cats and my family. I would not trade them for anything.

Forum set by: DeadlyBasan
Mar 8, 2016 2:58 AM
May 2009
Depends on the anime world.
For example if I am sucked into an RPG world do I get special abilities, like status menus, and special titles, Do I stand out? Etc etc.

Is the world dangerous as soon as I arrive?

How does it compare to my life now?

Does me being their make a difference?

I think a interesting Anime to use as reference is Twelve Kingdoms.

Just cause you end up in another world, doesn't mean you were meant to be there, and doesn't mean you would benefit. Only if you were chosen does it actually matter.

But whether or not your life could be good or bad, depends if you work for it.

Again it depends on the world, and what role I am meant to play or if I have the freedom to live any life I choose, I am sure there will be ways in where my knowledge and experience would be valuable depending on the age of the place I end up in.
shintai88Mar 8, 2016 6:55 AM
Mar 8, 2016 5:19 AM
Jan 2016
FUCK YEA I WOULD ALTHOUGH I WOULD PROBALY BE THE GUY SIDE CHARACTER THAT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT AT LEAST I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING LAID
Mar 8, 2016 6:58 AM

Apr 2013
A chance to leave this 3D cesspool for a 2D universe?

Fuck yeah, what kind of sane person would pass on this golden opportunity?
Mar 8, 2016 7:02 AM
Sep 2015
Hell yeah i'd be a god there because i'm 3d they they are 2d shits
i'd make anyone my load dumpster especially yuri faggits i'll show them
what a 3d D! can do muhahahaha!!!
Mar 8, 2016 7:04 AM

Jul 2015
Make me a student in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei .

I'd fucking stay .

I like the Nasuverse but unless I'm gonna be a True Ancestor I don't wanna go .

No use hoping for anything else .As long as you're not the protagonist it's gonna be pretty normal .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mar 8, 2016 7:06 AM

May 2015
Getting sucked into a 2d universe?

FUCK. YES.

I don't care if it's SAO, I don't care if it's Clannad, I don't care if it's Black Bullet. I'll be the protag, the protag lives. I'll have about 10 girls wanting the D.

I hate wish-fulfillment but those would be the absolute best universe to live in.
Mar 8, 2016 7:25 AM
Sep 2015
KaoruMatsuoka said:

FUCK. YES.

I don't care if it's SAO, I don't care if it's Clannad, I don't care if it's Black Bullet. I'll be the protag, the protag lives. I'll have about 10 girls wanting the D.

I hate wish-fulfillment but those would be the absolute best universe to live in.

Man! if i was in SAO i do totally tap kirito's ass like no homo man! it yo fault fo being so sexy.

Gonna wiggle mah big pen black ink pen 7 inch ( coz 12 inch is too much ) that actually writes in white ink and Burrito it deep into the annals of his existence!
Mar 8, 2016 7:30 AM

Jan 2013
Kuma said:
KaiserNazrin said:
you transported to new world when everyone in that wolrd will saved when you are die. do you will kill yourslef?
What the fuck bro

OT: I would stay in Dragon Ball's world. I would fly, fight, meet Goku etc.
Mar 8, 2016 7:31 AM

Mar 2015
Klad said:
Kuma said:
What the fuck bro
there is already plenty fantasy series when you transported to the fantasy world to be villian.
Mar 8, 2016 7:34 AM

Sep 2013
Since I am a regular human without any superpowers, limited martial arts training and am probably not some sort of chosen one, I wouldn't really have a choice.

So, my reaction would basically be like this:
Mar 8, 2016 7:34 AM

Jan 2013
Kuma said:
Klad said:
What the fuck bro
there is already plenty fantasy series when you transported to the fantasy world to be villian.
Nah, I was pointing your grammar out. I literally didn't get one sense out of that sentence
Mar 8, 2016 7:35 AM
Jan 2016
Probably not, i am pretty satisfied with my life so it will be difficult leaving all this behind.
Mar 8, 2016 7:40 AM
May 2015
If it is not a Horror world then, YES of course.
Mar 8, 2016 7:43 AM

Mar 2015
Klad said:
Kuma said:
Nah, I was pointing your grammar out. I literally didn't get one sense out of that sentence
sorry for my engrish. my bad..........
Mar 8, 2016 7:47 AM

Jan 2013
Kuma said:
Klad said:
No probs yo, I was terrible at english too at first lol
Mar 8, 2016 8:15 AM
May 2009
Being sucked in to a RPG world would definitely be interesting and could be interesting, but again If I just arrive with no special ability (Such as auto translate of local languages and speech) would be impossible to live and get started, probably be enslaved straight away, unless I can prove my worth.
Mar 8, 2016 1:08 PM

Oct 2012
Unless it's a gag anime world then no, everything else would be a yes i guess, i mean, why not? It's be interesting
Mar 8, 2016 1:17 PM
Mar 2014
Kuma said:
Klad said:

ficksed
let me know if you want me to explain it in depth in pms or something, or if you dont really care
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Mar 8, 2016 1:22 PM

Jul 2013
zombie_pegasus said:
Tokyo Ghoul wouldn't actually be more dangerous than our own world. Ghouls are more likely to become serial killers than normal humans, but there aren't that many of them in comparison to humans and if the government had better programs for ghouls then they wouldn't even be a threat. A ghoul should only need to eat a few humans per year if the meat is cooked (when eaten raw they need one per month), and there are plenty of suicide victims, cancer victims, and other people who are already dead. If the government simply provided food banks for ghouls and protected them from each other then it would be very different. We did see some of the hideouts, but those don't work perfectly. Obviously the story wouldn't be as entertaining if it was realistic, which is likely one of the reasons why the anime is so easy to hate.
Considering that Ghouls have superhuman sttenght, have special powers and only can be killed with special weapons that only a few people can use, I think Ghouls are much more numerous and dangerous than your average serial killer.

About the food banks, just think in the familiars of the people who dies in suicides, cancer or any other circunstances. I think they would prefe rhaving their familiars buried and without their corpse desecrated than having their bodies eated by superhuman cannibals.
Mar 8, 2016 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
Konosuba world to spend a day with megumin.
Mar 8, 2016 1:24 PM

Jun 2012
I've worked my ass off for the past 3 years in order to get to where I am, and there is no way in hell that I'm going to give it up now.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Mar 8, 2016 1:25 PM

Jul 2015
KaoruMatsuoka said:

FUCK. YES.

I'd recommend Texhnolyze .Quality harem anime .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mar 8, 2016 1:37 PM

Nov 2015
I'd stay regardless. To quote my girl Haruhi it's because "Isn't that more fun?"

I'm not one to say normal life is stupid or whatever but let's be honest. Life in anime would be way more fun and interesting.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

136 by FanofAction »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

18 by Vaturna »»
17 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 36 minutes ago

2 by LightWorker »»
18 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 7 hours ago

23 by Horshu »»
18 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

47 by traed »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.