Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 15, 2016 7:58 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Hmmm....the slave was protecting his master.....so she is happier to be a slave of a perverted prince I guess.

Kuribayashi had some pretty cool moves there......she definitely needs moar actions.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jan 15, 2016 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
Awwwwwww yiiiiiisssss. Get rekt all over the place scummy prince.
Jan 15, 2016 8:01 PM

Nov 2014
That was so fucking satisfying
Hi there
Jan 15, 2016 8:42 PM

Dec 2014
The prince got what he deserved :D

2 people with guns is enough to run through an entire battalion of medieval soldiers xD

Pretty good episode overall, Hope Tuka finally gets over her dad in the next episode.

kaze631 said:

But still... WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS!!? I was promised dragons

And This
Jan 15, 2016 8:45 PM
Feb 2009
AivanK said:
True, at first at felt bad for her but now....we can clearly see what she is.

I would caution anyone who would jump to conclusions concerning Tyule. Noone would be happy being a plaything of the prince but she has her plan and she's willing to do anything to see it come to pass. She is pretty extreme but it isn't too hard to see how she got there.
Jan 15, 2016 9:31 PM

Jul 2014
Damn, seeing the prince getting beat up was satisfying. It's great that Noriko can go home but I feel bad that her family is basically gone. It seems that there's more to Tyuule that meets the eye...
[center][/center]
Jan 15, 2016 9:32 PM
Jan 2016
I don't like that the female soldier beat up multiple legionaries with only a rifle bayonet, it was too corny.
Jan 15, 2016 9:36 PM

Feb 2014
When I found out about those Japanese being kidnapped by these people, I immediately flew into rage, just like Itami. It was great to see Itami pissed off, and Kuribayashi fighting those bastards.
Jan 15, 2016 9:50 PM

Dec 2014
Piña raising her Itami points and that effing brother ruins it....

And Tuka still can't move on... She also need some Itami. :3
Jan 15, 2016 10:13 PM

Jan 2016
Do you the think Prince will become S&M freak after the Comeuppance that chap received?

I am in-dubiously curious, if they continued along this line since both EP1 and EP2 have been on a fast-pace, this series may wrap up in 4-cour.
(48eps) More than enough time to resolve many other mysteries about the peculiarities of the show. Or dare I say Fan Service for the masses. Mysteries upon Mysteries and Rory being one of them.
ScotlandYardJan 15, 2016 10:27 PM
Elementary my dear Watson, Elementary...
Jan 15, 2016 10:14 PM
Nov 2012
iVanz said:
I'm somewhat confused by this episode. Noriko was kidnapped during the attack. But her family was also there looking for her. I'm confused with the timeline here. The attack from the empire happened in 1 day right?
That's puzzling. At several points, there are hints that the Empire had done some recon before the attack? How? Don't they need that huge gate structure to get across?
Jan 15, 2016 10:42 PM

Apr 2013
I still wish they'd killed him.

Jan 15, 2016 11:19 PM

Jun 2014
Meh, nothing spectacular.

They didn't even make Itami look like he had any emotion.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Jan 15, 2016 11:47 PM

Apr 2010
My inner 12-year-old went a little crazy there. Soon as Itami said "fire at will" and Kuribayashi made that face I went fucking nuts. Then that scene. Holy fuck. She mowed down everyone and punched half of that prince's face off.

I was a little surprised to see a captured Japanese slave in the empire. Before she even spoke I could tell she wasn't Imperial. Then I realized that the JSDF wasn't going to walk out of that room without putting bodies on the floor. That was very satisfying. 5/5.

Jan 16, 2016 12:52 AM

Mar 2013
I can't believe so many people were satisfied by this ep... I really felt bad for the empire after seeing this shit. The JSDF know what this world is like... Yeah, Zorzal's not a nice guy, but he's playing by his world's rules. Blaming the emperor and Pina (who don't even understand fully why they're so mad), butchering a bunch of soldiers they know can't defend themselves, beating the shit out of a royal of a country you're meant to be at peace with, and bombing their government building is going way beyond overkill. Japan might as well just nuke everything beyond the portal if they're gonna act like this every time a medieval society does anything slightly medieval lmao. This isn't heroic, it's barbaric. Help a less developed society grow and learn, don't beat them into submission.
Jan 16, 2016 1:52 AM
Jul 2011
animefan8800 said:
Great to see that asshole prince get his ass kicked. :D But that woman they saved...is her whole family gone? :( Also, how much longer until Tuka gets over her dad? I groan every time that comes up.

Ya.. Unfortunately it gets worse, but it does end eventually,be prepared for cringe scenes involving tuka before that though
Jan 16, 2016 2:02 AM

May 2014
Kuribayashi beating up the that prince really made my day
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2016 2:02 AM
Jul 2011
straggy said:
I can't believe so many people were satisfied by this ep... I really felt bad for the empire after seeing this shit. The JSDF know what this world is like... Yeah, Zorzal's not a nice guy, but he's playing by his world's rules. Blaming the emperor and Pina (who don't even understand fully why they're so mad), butchering a bunch of soldiers they know can't defend themselves, beating the shit out of a royal of a country you're meant to be at peace with, and bombing their government building is going way beyond overkill. Japan might as well just nuke everything beyond the portal if they're gonna act like this every time a medieval society does anything slightly medieval lmao. This isn't heroic, it's barbaric. Help a less developed society grow and learn, don't beat them into submission.

Um, obviously they would be pissed if they suddenly find out that the Empire has kidnapped and raped their citizens, and obviously they would fight back if a bunch of soldiers were trying to kill you, but really noone would have died if zorzal just gave them back the prisoners, and in the end they still want peace, the show of force at the end was just to ensure that the Empire would give them back the citizens they kidnapped
Jan 16, 2016 2:18 AM

Jun 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
RealityRush said:
The show is portraying the fact that this society is barbaric, you don't need to show bloodied tits or mass amounts of rape and severed heads to accomplish that. I don't need to watch a person get torn in half to understand that it is a horrible concept. I don't need to watch a bunch of Jews dig their own graves and then their heads explode to gunfire in gory detail as they fall in the trench to realize that Hitler was an asshole and World War II was horrifying. Wanting the show to be graphic is entirely about personal gratification, unless the person demanding it has the imagination of a goldfish.

That isn't to say such darker imagery doesn't have a place. Saving Private Ryan was a great movie that really drove home the horrors of war, for example, but the excessiveness of people bitching about it on here leads me to believe it isn't because they think it would make the show have more of an impact, it really seems a lot more like personal desire. Maybe I'm wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

You are contradicting yourself.

No I'm not. I'm not saying that such portrayals are useless, I'm saying that most posters on here really don't seem like they want it in the show for a purpose beyond self-satisfaction and because they just think it's the "right way" because that's what the manga did.
Jan 16, 2016 2:18 AM

Jul 2015
Quite disappointed for its toned down mature elements and pacing ... but still very decent for an anime ...
Jan 16, 2016 2:26 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
u know.. I'm sure those kidnapped people (women) were raped or so as prisoners/slaves -.- And me no like it.. probably out of all crimes I hate rape the most.. defiling women against their will.. T_T
Jan 16, 2016 2:40 AM

Jan 2011
earthquakes no big deal for japan as expected

but much as i loved this episode could not let the salt go with seeing that bunny slave converted! to think i actually felt bad for her and i'm starting to think it isn't some cover up look at that grin in the preview !"BabyRage"

this is about the tone of violence i'm okay before it gets to the point disembodied limbs and what have you
Jan 16, 2016 2:47 AM

Jul 2014
straggy said:

Glad I'm not the only one uneasy with some of the JSDF's actions. It's claimed that they love their people, but apparently anyone else's life is cheap. I somewhat doubt they'll liberate any other non-Japanese slaves for instance, but I could be wrong. I'd like to be wrong.
Jan 16, 2016 3:02 AM

Jan 2013
They should have simply shot both the emperor and the prince then let airstrike to finish the rest. It's not like those two bastards will repent to matter how much you beat them.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jan 16, 2016 3:16 AM
Feb 2015
the pince get finnaly pooped on yaaaay

but why was the bunny grill protecting that guy?
Jan 16, 2016 3:29 AM
Dec 2015
The scene at the castle does not deliver the same impact as the manga and novel...
meh... I expected more...
Jan 16, 2016 3:40 AM

Jul 2015
This is fucking amazing. Finally that piece of trash got what he deserved. Kuribayashi did a good job beating him to a bloody pulp and single handedly wiping all of his soldiers out.
Jan 16, 2016 3:53 AM

Jun 2013
Reverberate__ said:
Loved this episode. Pina's brother getting rekt like that was a great watch. That shit deserved it. Now I wonder why Tyuule is still with that shit.

Using him, do not feel pity towards this Bitch.

Benphyre said:
I actually pitied the bunny girl previously but this episode shows that she's a slut.

Nope she is Worse!!!! Manipulative bitch
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 16, 2016 4:31 AM

Jun 2013
datguypotato said:
the pince get finnaly pooped on yaaaay

but why was the bunny grill protecting that guy?

By the Preview of the next episode, you get answer on that in next episode. I am pretty sure any pity towards that Bunny Warrior Chief will end after that.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jan 16, 2016 4:31 AM
Jul 2018
Annuvin said:
If this was supposed to have no impact then I seriously need to read the manga.

I genuinely did feel a shudder when he dragged Noriko out in the manga. So i'd agree, in comparison, this version didn't really have any impact.

It was the same for the scene in Itallica too though. I could actually understand why, as stupid of an idea that it was, the locals broke through their own barricade to attack. Breaking through it just because of some verbal taunting was just ridiculous to me, but breaking through because the enemy threw your wife's severed head at you? That's pretty damn understandable.
Jan 16, 2016 4:46 AM

Feb 2013
AivanK said:
Itami was so pissed when he saw that they captured slaves from Japan :/ He left to Shino to take care of the business, she killed them in body fight and then when she used her gun, they were like "omg hoow?" and i was like ahahaha good job xD
The best scene was when she punched that prince in the face and beat him up, he was beaten by a woman and he totally deserves it.
It's feels so great to see what they are doing to protect their civilian people :)
If i'm not wrong, they have another Japanese slave? they said that she was abused by many men...when Itami will know it, he will kill them all.
Poor Piña, she couldn't even imagine that it would end like this.
And now i'm totally sure that the King and his son are di** and they will try to kill them all.
Love the attitude of Itami.

Benphyre said:
I actually pitied the bunny girl previously but this episode shows that she's a slut.

True, at first at felt bad for her but now....we can clearly see what she is.

No he not trying to kill them all. If they wanted to do that they would have already.
But for no reason would they take shit from them and yes they are threatening them a little.
Jan 16, 2016 4:46 AM

Dec 2015
RayAdha said:
Hmmm....the slave was protecting his master.....so she is happier to be a slave of a perverted prince I guess.

How`many years was this person abused/sequestered/... ? It could be a simple case of "self-suggestion", in order to "better endure" this treatment.

The introduction of a victim made the episode interesting, despite the hints toward the new harem addition of the "young noble" type. Plus the brief appearance of another political face. When I see images of the manga, I am glad the anime didn't went this far, the picture with the bunch of slaves seems exaggerated beyond the point. And I don't see why the anime should portray the manga, since it is an adatation from the light-novel. But I would like to know how does the novel describe the situation?
The japanese retaliation totally cutted me out of the second half. How is the destruction of government facilities a claim against the prisonners condition? It does get totally in the way of the political favour grabbing. (or: go 3 foot foot to the right then 4 to the left)

The preview... -_-
The chibi-Deedlit has still her mourning problem, I hope this is not the subject of the episode and that the story will go on with the politics, colonialist wishes and opens both worlds (I can't imagine why our countries do nothing, or even that there is only one nation in this medieval/antiquity setting)

PS: sorry about the grammar.
Rei_IIIJan 16, 2016 4:51 AM
Jan 16, 2016 4:56 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Itami's a beast, he let them wreck shit! The prince got what he deserved.
Jan 16, 2016 5:01 AM

Jul 2013
That prince get rekted in no time. Such a dissapointment (still satisfying though, Itami is based), but it seems that he is not out of the game for now. The bunny slave is hot as fuck.

Despite the propagandistic message of Japan, I liked the episode. Piña is still best girl andI hope nothing bad happens to her.

Also, the moments when everyone is scared of the earthquake minus the Japaneses and when Shino beat the prince and the Emperor doesn't give a fuck were another highlights of the episode.
Jan 16, 2016 5:10 AM

Jun 2014
Protaku said:
Awwwwwww yiiiiiisssss. Get rekt all over the place scummy prince.

I guarantee she would have been man-handled if the guards used human shields but then there is Itami and co beside her.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jan 16, 2016 5:20 AM

Aug 2008
It's funny how a single rifle can fk up more than 10 medieval soldiers

“The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.” 
― Agatha Christie
Jan 16, 2016 6:27 AM

Sep 2014
Stupid shite again. The might Japanese army will destroy everyone and everything that stands in their way! The Otaku leader is flawless in almost every way!

Sigh. Still so many episodes left to bear. .-.
Jan 16, 2016 6:29 AM

May 2014
Don't know what it says about me, but that sicko prince getting smacked felt like JUSTICE.
Jan 16, 2016 6:39 AM

Jul 2011
4061453 said:
I don't like that the female soldier beat up multiple legionaries with only a rifle bayonet, it was too corny.

I don't think they were "Legionaries", rather "Auxiliary". Also she rather bayoneted the "Auxiliary" and shot the "Legionaries".

People also greatly overestimate training regime of ancient army and underestimate training of the modern military.
NIM7Jan 16, 2016 6:42 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2016 6:48 AM

Mar 2013
Quoo said:
straggy said:

Um, obviously they would be pissed if they suddenly find out that the Empire has kidnapped and raped their citizens, and obviously they would fight back if a bunch of soldiers were trying to kill you, but really noone would have died if zorzal just gave them back the prisoners, and in the end they still want peace, the show of force at the end was just to ensure that the Empire would give them back the citizens they kidnapped

You'd do that to another society on Earth, in a time when everyone knows slavery is wrong. My point is that the empire doesn't have any qualms about slavery and views treating your enemies and prisoners like that as not only natural but expected. Doing this shit when you already know that instead of at least giving some sort of warning before you do it is barbaric, especially when the empire has no goddamn way to defend themselves even if they try. Didn't you see how they were beating up the soldiers without shooting them at all? None of the soldiers would have even died if Itami hadn't told them to fire at will because he's hotheaded af. There's a reason the others were telling him at the end of the ep that he'd normally be punished for this - this wasn't a good thing to do at all. And honestly, saying "no-one would have died if Zorzal hadn't given them back" when they didn't even ask for them back until AFTER they'd killed his men and roughed him up. And this goes without saying that they literally kept beating him after he begged them to stop, like... I don't think anyone's going to be civil with you after you treat them like this. What's to stop them killing the last surviving slave like "whoops, they all died"? If they'd handled this in a more diplomatic manner, they'd have got their citizens back and ensured this sort of thing takes the first steps to dying out. Plus, there's this...

slackvariable said:
It's claimed that they love their people, but apparently anyone else's life is cheap. I somewhat doubt they'll liberate any other non-Japanese slaves for instance, but I could be wrong. I'd like to be wrong.

Which I'm sure is definitely the case, judging by how the JSDF has treated the empire's citizens horribly whenever they feel like it.
Jan 16, 2016 6:51 AM

Jul 2011
"judging by how the JSDF has treated the empire's citizens horribly whenever they feel like it."

to what are you referring to? to how they blew up the EMPTY senate building? or when ITAMI asked kuribayashi to fire at will? because other than that, i don't remember any instance in which the japanase mistreated the empire's citizens.
Jan 16, 2016 7:10 AM

Nov 2011
The episode itself is not bad, narrative does not show anything important to the main story, but focuses on developments that relations are taking in the political chessboard, it hurts to see the brother of Pina some beatings to his methods unkind, drawings and animations of a good standard.

OrangeJP said:
Piece of shit got what he deserved

This !
Jan 16, 2016 7:26 AM

Jul 2011
straggy said:
Quoo said:

You'd do that to another society on Earth, in a time when everyone knows slavery is wrong. My point is that the empire doesn't have any qualms about slavery and views treating your enemies and prisoners like that as not only natural but expected. Doing this shit when you already know that instead of at least giving some sort of warning before you do it is barbaric, especially when the empire has no goddamn way to defend themselves even if they try. Didn't you see how they were beating up the soldiers without shooting them at all? None of the soldiers would have even died if Itami hadn't told them to fire at will because he's hotheaded af. There's a reason the others were telling him at the end of the ep that he'd normally be punished for this - this wasn't a good thing to do at all. And honestly, saying "no-one would have died if Zorzal hadn't given them back" when they didn't even ask for them back until AFTER they'd killed his men and roughed him up. And this goes without saying that they literally kept beating him after he begged them to stop, like... I don't think anyone's going to be civil with you after you treat them like this. What's to stop them killing the last surviving slave like "whoops, they all died"? If they'd handled this in a more diplomatic manner, they'd have got their citizens back and ensured this sort of thing takes the first steps to dying out. Plus, there's this...

slackvariable said:
It's claimed that they love their people, but apparently anyone else's life is cheap. I somewhat doubt they'll liberate any other non-Japanese slaves for instance, but I could be wrong. I'd like to be wrong.

Which I'm sure is definitely the case, judging by how the JSDF has treated the empire's citizens horribly whenever they feel like it.

Blowing up the senate building; to simply put this, it's military tactics 101 called show of force. The JSDF can afford to do so with their circumstances. It dose not matter if it's right or wrong, it's about sending the message. With any military in their situation, there will always be a show of force to get what you want. That is how our world works, it's always been like this, it's not pretty nor nice, but it is what it is and we just have to accept the reality.

Edit: Also the JSDF have never treated the empire's citizens horribly. Not to mention, human rights still apply in their policy even at the special region.
NIM7Jan 16, 2016 7:30 AM
Jan 16, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2012
Grah! I just want so badly to dive into this anime for the sole purpose of giving Tuka a hug. It's painful watching her continue to look around for her father like this...
Jan 16, 2016 8:07 AM

Sep 2009
I'll just remind that novels (WEB - normal - LN) is the main thing here. And manga toned up a lot of things and changed some designes.
Jan 16, 2016 8:29 AM

Jul 2015
NIM7 said:

Blowing up the senate building; to simply put this, it's military tactics 101 called show of force. The JSDF can afford to do so with their circumstances. It dose not matter if it's right or wrong, it's about sending the message. With any military in their situation, there will always be a show of force to get what you want. That is how our world works, it's always been like this, it's not pretty nor nice, but it is what it is and we just have to accept the reality.

Edit: Also the JSDF have never treated the empire's citizens horribly. Not to mention, human rights still apply in their policy even at the special region.

Like you said, whoever has the power make the rules. They wanted to know about the kidnapped japaneses. Prince refuses to answer risking the consequences. Doesn`t matter if slavery is ok in their world, neither JSDF nor the goverment needs to give a shit what it is ok to them. When facing an overwhelming power, you comply with their demands or die.
AdrianRubinskyJan 16, 2016 8:36 AM
Jan 16, 2016 9:00 AM

Jul 2011
eslej said:
NIM7 said:

Like you said, whoever has the power make the rules. They wanted to know about the kidnapped japaneses. Prince refuses to answer risking the consequences. Doesn`t matter if slavery is ok in their world, neither JSDF nor the goverment needs to give a shit what it is ok to them. When facing an overwhelming power, you comply with their demands or die.

At least it's not without excuse, if they wanted to do whatever they wanted, they could anytime they wish. But no, they went out their way treating refugees, trying out peace talks, atc. Not to mention the whole world is watching the JSDF and their actions.

Also for a culture who sees slavery and torture as the norm, the only way to get the message across is to send a message in their language. The Empire is ruthless in the special reigns (Just as in our medieval history). In that world, it's always been show of force.
Jan 16, 2016 9:05 AM

Apr 2014
Harrymanhunter said:
Stupid shite again. The might Japanese army will destroy everyone and everything that stands in their way! The Otaku leader is flawless in almost every way!

Sigh. Still so many episodes left to bear. .-.

Why don't you just drop it so you don't have to bear with your suffer...or are you a M?
Jan 16, 2016 9:11 AM

Jul 2014
So the bunny girl is an official M? She protected the Prince who bangs, slaps and beats her?
Jan 16, 2016 9:19 AM

Oct 2014
straggy said:

Interesting discussion point. I think that you're looking at this a bit too...logically though. The point of this wasn't to be heroic or inspiring. It just was. They weren't pulling any punches. And the scene was shot in such a way to make it seem more like a slaughter-fest than a heroic deed. In fact, at the very end of the scene, the king mentioned just how destructive the attitude that the JSDF has can be.

If the other-worlder's should be free of blame for acting too "medieval" than I believe that the JSDF should be free of blame for being too "modern." However, in this case, neither should be free of blame. Was Itami right for issuing an order to fire at will on soldiers and having one of his troops beat a prince senseless in the throne room? With a nation that Japan is supposed to making peace with no less? Of course not. And the anime was very aware of that, even mentioning that under normal circumstances, he would be in a lot of trouble.

But, is the prince free of blame simply because he is ignorant to how things work outside of his own? Well, that's a discussion point for a different thread. In any case, I personally don't think that he's undeserving of a beating for his actions. In real life, the monarchy of many nations during the middle ages was very corrupt. But I doubt that they were considered "just" even for their standards. They knew what they were doing was wrong. They just didn't care, and did what they wanted simply because they could. The prince falls into that same category. I think to assume that things like this was "ok" simply because that's how things were back then sort of denies the humanity of the people of that age, if that makes sense.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

136 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Mar 25, 3:18 AM

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

56 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 18, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

190 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.