Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 12, 2015 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, now that is some quite reflexes this chapter....

All things aside, we see Kosaka who happens to be Kuroiwa's acquaintance. I wonder what she has to say though.
Jul 12, 2015 7:10 AM

Dec 2014
Rather splendid chapter.
Ihe seemed amasing, and also cute when pouting.
Uta expected Kaneki but Haise is what he got, well atleast Haise cooked up a good plan, I guess he will get masks for Quinx.
I feel that Saiko should lay down on the food honestly, nontheless she's cute :3
That Kijima fellow reminds me of Jason with every chapter.
Jul 12, 2015 7:12 AM
Oct 2012
there's not much to say, Ihe badass, Haise plan to use masks in research and the part "a tattoo, huh" may indicate that he did not believe in Uta (or believed, Uta is quite strange at the end), and such procedure exists:http://news.bme.com/?s=eyeball+tattoo

good chapter.
AcernosJul 12, 2015 7:15 AM
Jul 12, 2015 7:32 AM
Jan 2015
This chapter kinda felt strange. It was good but felt like put together from more independent stories.
Jul 12, 2015 7:51 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
My love for you will never fade away Nutcracker but it's time for me to move on.....Hairu has officially stolen my heart
Jul 12, 2015 8:00 AM

Aug 2014
This Hairu is another overpowered Arima clone.The author has no shame when he creates these retard empty characters it seems.
Jul 12, 2015 8:12 AM

Nov 2011
Quinx squad with masks will be freaking badass.

When they said Kijima was an interrogator, all I could think of was Jason, like maybe he was the one that tortured him.

I wonder if Uta's eyes are really tatooed but that explain why we never see him with normal eyes.

Jul 12, 2015 8:14 AM

Aug 2010
Damn! I'm loving Ihe quite a lot now :3 She's OP, crazy and cute at the same time XD

She's basically "Notice me Arima-senpai" lol

I always wondered why Uta's eyes are always like that. He friggin tattooed them O_o
Barion-ZaraJul 12, 2015 8:47 AM
Jul 12, 2015 8:17 AM

Jan 2014
Yoriko working at a bakery. Does Touka know about this?. maybe not
Jul 12, 2015 8:18 AM
Nov 2014
I had always thought Uta's eyes are red because he keep exposing his Kakugan. It turns out his eyes are black because of ink (don't know it's true or not)

Anyway, if they were red, maybe Haise would had chopped off his head before he asked =))
Jul 12, 2015 8:31 AM
Sep 2013
Haise and Uta conversation I knew It was so not going to be direct. A back and forth of hints. I doubt Uta has Tattoo in his eyes ...just a oh... ghoul not me. Hirako working with Take hmm. Kijima is going to dissect that guy. Ihe is a beast and has adorable quirks. Touka friend works at a bake shop.
Jul 12, 2015 8:40 AM
Dec 2011
So Arima never praises anyone. Ihei be like 'notice me senpai!' She even competes with Koori and Haise for Arima's favorite child lol joking aside that's it. Arima is truly a legend, like every single person who works with him looks up to him and they even adapted his fighting skills(Koori, Ihei, Haise and even Take) Talk about Take tho just what's up with him goddamnit. Kuramoto is right, I was eager but at the same time anxious about their reunion. Look like their relationship is much more complex than we think.

Uta you awesome bastard. I have no words for him. And Haise and the Quinx are going to wear masks! That'd so epic! lol idk but it seems that Haise and his kids is slowly connected to the ghoul world.

Tsukiyama family tho. I have bad feeling they will be raided by CCG sooner or later just like Anteiku. The flags had been raised right and left for his family to be spared from CCG.

That ending tho I didn't see it coming at all lmao Yoriko is really going for her future, I am glad to see her again. Kinda sad if Touka doesn't get to be a teacher just like she always wanted. I wonder why did Ishida want to associate Takeomi with Yoriko tho. Will be this lead to Touka?
Jul 12, 2015 9:00 AM

Feb 2014
Seriously that Ihe reminds me of Arima in female form.
Jul 12, 2015 9:47 AM

May 2014
Kosaka, huh? This might be interesting. Didn't she see Kaneki and Touka together, although small, it is still another way for Haise to get part of his memories back.

Also we might be able to find out who was Touka visiting at the hospital soon. You all remember how we made theories that it was ether Yoriko or Hide.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2015 9:56 AM

Jul 2013
Yuriko? Omg I had completely forgotten about her. She would be working at bakery though.
Jul 12, 2015 11:47 AM
Apr 2014
Ishida really needs to slowdown on the fuckload of new characters he introduces, I'm getting lost.
Jul 12, 2015 11:58 AM
Jun 2014

This smile of Kijima remind me of something from the past Tokyo Ghoul but I can't remember. Can sb help me?
dinfeaJul 12, 2015 12:49 PM
Jul 12, 2015 12:05 PM

Jun 2012
Drake1000 said:
Ishida really needs to slowdown on the fuckload of new characters he introduces, I'm getting lost.

Just do what most other people do and look them up on the wiki if you forget who they are.

Also I completely forgot about Yoriko. Didn't even think she would become a relevant character but lo' and behold here she is.
Jul 12, 2015 12:12 PM

Jul 2014
Drake1000 said:

You really need to put those brain functions to some use.
Jul 12, 2015 12:14 PM

Aug 2014
Lmao at Iha wanting to get a praise from Arima. And for what? For creating an opening against some random Rose? Yeah, it's gonna take a lot more than that. Kanae's starting to lose it, he'll probably end up going against everyone just for the sake of Shu, which would be pretty cool to see.

This should go without saying, but Haise better know what's up with Uta. There is absolutely no way I'm believing he was totally okay with the ''ink in the eye'' explanation, nor will I accept that Ishida would actually use PIS in his manga. I'm just going to assume Haise's playing along and move on.

Yoriko... didn't expect to see her this soon.

4/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jul 12, 2015 12:24 PM
Apr 2014
lilymul said:
So Arima never praises anyone.

Arcanix said:
Drake1000 said:

You really need to put those brain functions to some use.

You did well recognizing all these fodders that barely even have any personality quirks to them champ.
Jul 12, 2015 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
You did well recognizing all these fodders that barely even have any personality quirks to them champ.

Agree with this guy, whether they are new characters or not, most of them aren't worth remembering.
Jul 12, 2015 12:51 PM
Jun 2014
I think Haise will try to make masks for Qs just for the Rose investigation (they will try to imitate ghouls or so).
Jul 12, 2015 1:02 PM

Sep 2014
damn reading this chapter i was lost cause i cant remember those names like who was who?
thank god everyone here and google clarified it for me :)
good chapter!!
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Jul 12, 2015 1:06 PM

Jun 2014
Kanae please save Master Shu!
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 12, 2015 1:27 PM

Aug 2012
lilymul said:
So Arima never praises anyone. Ihei be like 'notice me senpai!' She even competes with Koori and Haise for Arima's favorite child lol joking aside that's it. Arima is truly a legend, like every single person who works with him looks up to him and they even adapted his fighting skills(Koori, Ihei, Haise and even Take) Talk about Take tho just what's up with him goddamnit. Kuramoto is right, I was eager but at the same time anxious about their reunion. Look like their relationship is much more complex than we think.

Uta you awesome bastard. I have no words for him. And Haise and the Quinx are going to wear masks! That'd so epic! lol idk but it seems that Haise and his kids is slowly connected to the ghoul world.

Tsukiyama family tho. I have bad feeling they will be raided by CCG sooner or later just like Anteiku. The flags had been raised right and left for his family to be spared from CCG.

That ending tho I didn't see it coming at all lmao Yoriko is really going for her future, I am glad to see her again. Kinda sad if Touka doesn't get to be a teacher just like she always wanted. I wonder why did Ishida want to associate Takeomi with Yoriko tho. Will be this lead to Touka?

I don't think Take looks up to Arima, judging from his conversation with Uta he might even hate/despise Arima. Although I could be wrong.
Jul 12, 2015 2:22 PM
Dec 2011
^
Well we don't know the full picture of their relationship yet and looks like Ishida's gonna explore it somewhere but then Take definitely looks(or looked) up to Arima at some point. In TG we saw how Take 1) copied Arima's fighting style 2) somewhat loyal to his order 3) he even had faith in Arima's ability/strength to face off Eto.

I think his Uta conversation made him reflects his relationship with Arima and how inferior he is compared to Arima. As to whether he comes to hate him now....idk

Honestly it's not that hard to remember Yoriko. She's like the only friend Touka had back in TG.

lilymulJul 12, 2015 2:26 PM
Jul 12, 2015 2:35 PM
Jan 2015
dinfea said:
I think Haise will try to make masks for Qs just for the Rose investigation (they will try to imitate ghouls or so).

This is interesting. If they will try to infiltrate Ghouls and if they manage to look real they might have to act as ghouls and if so then maybe they will have to eat human flash? How would it impact them and there abilities?
Jul 12, 2015 5:30 PM
Jan 2015
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
This Hairu is another overpowered Arima clone.The author has no shame when he creates these retard empty characters it seems.

lmao 2-3 chapters in with a sparing number of panels, sans any back story, and already people are labeling gary stu's slut as gary stu's clone.

to the mindless collective of gun jumpers: restrain yourselves, cunts
lilymul said:

I think his Uta conversation made him reflects his relationship with Arima and how inferior he is compared to Arima. As to whether he comes to hate him now....idk

when arima and take were showering, the latter caught a glimpse of the former's donkey ghoul cock. that was the turning point
"Is it just me, or is the lobby full of ghouls?" - CCG investigator Roger Sterling.
Jul 12, 2015 7:40 PM

Sep 2013
dinfea said:

This smile of Kijima remind me of something from the past Tokyo Ghoul but I can't remember. Can sb help me?

As many people have mentioned already, you're probably thinking of Jason's torturer before he escaped Cochlea.
Jul 12, 2015 8:02 PM

Dec 2012
Drake1000 said:
agreed, it doesn't help that japanese names are all foreign to me either. ( not that I expect him to use english names..)

It's hard to tell if uta is lying about his eyes or not, I wouldn't put it past him to lie, but with all his tattoos and piercings it isn't much of a stretch to think he dyed his eyes too.
Jul 12, 2015 8:08 PM

Dec 2012
LittleRookie said:

Agree with this guy, whether they are new characters or not, most of them aren't worth remembering.

agreed, some people think that others are stupid for not remembering a plethora of names with barely any notable faces attached to them, nor much plot, who aren't connected to the main character very strongly(or haven't been shown to be). Please, get over yourselves. as much as you may need the ego boost, shaming those that can't remember the names doesn't make you any smarter.
Jul 12, 2015 8:38 PM
Jan 2015
warriorsftw said:
LittleRookie said:

agreed, some people think that others are stupid for not remembering a plethora of names with barely any notable faces attached to them, nor much plot, who aren't connected to the main character very strongly(or haven't been shown to be). Please, get over yourselves. as much as you may need the ego boost, shaming those that can't remember the names doesn't make you any smarter.

one short google or wiki search is all that's needed for a refresher.
coming into the thread discussion and complaining about the number of characters isn't exactly a mark of intelligence.
"Is it just me, or is the lobby full of ghouls?" - CCG investigator Roger Sterling.
Jul 12, 2015 11:13 PM

Sep 2013
So the girl is Yoriko?
Geezus I had to go look it up, who the hell remembers her last name? or looks?

I think the madman took out all of the rose ghouls organs or something, maybe he planted a chip in her too.
Jul 12, 2015 11:59 PM

Nov 2011
If its not tatooed, I wonder why the hell would Uta keep his Kakugan active all the time. I mean, even in front of a ghoul investigator? There's no reason to take such risk.

Jul 13, 2015 12:36 AM
Jul 2010
KaiserNazrin said:
If its not tatooed, I wonder why the hell would Uta keep his Kakugan active all the time. I mean, even in front of a ghoul investigator? There's no reason to take such risk.

Uta is pretty strong though
Jul 13, 2015 1:34 AM

Nov 2008
RemixX said:
KaiserNazrin said:

And I think Uta just wants to play around a bit, to see what Haise would do. You often see Uta trolling with people just for the hell of it.
But jfc Haise, the dude's eyes look like Kakugan, and he's working in a shop full of masks, which a great deal of ghouls use. It's not like you investigate and hunt ghouls for a living, or anything...
Jul 13, 2015 2:43 AM

Jul 2014
dinfea said:

The smile reminds me of the Red Man from Deadman Wonderland
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 13, 2015 3:17 AM

Nov 2011
RemixX said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Means jackshit if CCG raid his shop for being suspected as a ghoul.

Jul 13, 2015 4:26 AM

Jul 2014
warriorsftw said:

shaming those that can't remember the names doesn't make you any smarter.

What now? Really? It doesn't?
Don't worry about it, you're all adorable.
Jul 13, 2015 8:48 AM

Sep 2013
KaiserNazrin said:
RemixX said:

I'm pretty sure any strong SS rank ghoul can solo the ccg (except arima)
kaneki beat shinohara with low diff and that's before all his powerups XD
Jul 13, 2015 9:51 AM
Jan 2015
KaiserNazrin said:
RemixX said:

if he's the one eyed king then it doesn't matter then does i-- !1!1!1

OMG I THINK I JUST OVERCOOKED MY PIZZA BY 20 MINUTES FUCK
Jul 13, 2015 10:12 AM
Jan 2015
thewhitesea said:
RemixX said:

And I think Uta just wants to play around a bit, to see what Haise would do. You often see Uta trolling with people just for the hell of it.
But jfc Haise, the dude's eyes look like Kakugan, and he's working in a shop full of masks, which a great deal of ghouls use. It's not like you investigate and hunt ghouls for a living, or anything...

keep in mind, Haise has Kaneki in the back of his head...lulling his critical thought..or either there's a difference between kakugan and uta's tattooed eyes that can't be picked up on in a manga panel..or haise expected something like this if it's linked to Kaneki. which one's most likely?

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
Suzune-chanJul 13, 2015 1:16 PM
Jul 13, 2015 11:20 AM

Mar 2013
New mask is coming ??
Jul 13, 2015 12:28 PM

Mar 2015
A lot of mixed events this chapter. I was expecting more but it was good.
Jul 13, 2015 5:20 PM

Apr 2014
*Gasp* Its female Naki!
Oh its Touka's friend.
Man,I forgot the names >.>

Jul 13, 2015 5:33 PM

Apr 2014
dinfea said:

Kaneki maybe?
Either its just coincidental and happened to be similar or that guy is the one that Tortured Yamori.Half his face got "Chipped" off due to Yamori's revenge maybe?
Is what I'm thinking anyway.

Jul 13, 2015 6:40 PM
Jan 2015
^^ it's amazing. that would make Kijima's interrogative style just like an STD. like HIV especially since kaneki's hair turned white, he always looked so emaciated to me and his personality changed forever. I can't remember what sweet potato yam's personality was said to be before his presumed partner Kijima infected him, but I'm sure he was a nice guy. presumably he recovered from the emaciated effect by torturing Kijima as catharsis.

.....enough internet for today
Jul 13, 2015 10:06 PM

Nov 2011
ichii_1 said:
KaiserNazrin said:

You are underestimating the CCG, just think about how many dangerous ghouls are in Cochlea, how do hell do you think they got put in there? Not voluntarily of course. Taking them alive is more difficult than killing them.

Jul 14, 2015 9:22 AM

Sep 2013
KaiserNazrin said:
ichii_1 said:

You are underestimating the CCG, just think about how many dangerous ghouls are in Cochlea, how do hell do you think they got put in there? Not voluntarily of course. Taking them alive is more difficult than killing them.

Even takizawa killed a special class investigator with no difficulty, Ishida just can't do powerlevels correctly.
Arima and the ccg head probably caught all those cochlea ghouls.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.