Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2015 9:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, Kabuto is back now...not too surprising and the way he looks...

Uh, it looks this was the final chapter of the side story. The ending has one of those happy moment photos. The forehead poke is always nostalgic.
Stark700Jul 1, 2015 9:57 PM
Jul 1, 2015 9:53 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jul 1, 2015 10:01 PM

Feb 2015
Wooot,that's it??

It was nice short and sweet gaiden though.

The volume comes out in August so that people get hyped for the Boruto Movie

7/10
Jul 1, 2015 10:06 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Leave it to Kishimoto to render most of this entire Gaiden to be a waste of time all in one chapter

I'll give this a 6 or 7 only because of Sasuke, Sarada and Sakura but her being the biological mom ruined some great development
Jul 1, 2015 10:08 PM
Jun 2014
Nice wrap up, knew Kishi was just trolling with the real mother thing. Now for Boruto the movie to fix Nauto and Boruto's relationship.

Sasuke and Sakura really do look like a cute couple at the end there.
Jul 1, 2015 10:11 PM

Jul 2014
Nice that Kabuto is running an orphanage of sorts, just like his adoptive mother.

Gaiden is over now right?
Jul 1, 2015 10:12 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
vikki7783 said:
Nice that Kabuto is running an orphanage of sorts, just like his adoptive mother.

Gaiden is over now right?
Yeah it's over
Jul 1, 2015 10:13 PM

Mar 2013
Besides the whole b.s about 'sakura or Karin being the real mom' this was nice for a spinoff.

Overall 6 or 7/10
sweet5Jul 1, 2015 10:20 PM
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jul 1, 2015 10:17 PM

Dec 2013
This chapter actually pissed me off. This whole thing was just simply a massive troll.

Overall 6/10 it was enjoyable enough.
Jul 1, 2015 10:17 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
I like how all those Shin clones became obedient once they felt Kurama's presence. GG, Naruto.

Kishimoto trolling about Salad's biological mom was the best thing in this spin-off. Otherwise, it was pretty average overall.

Jul 1, 2015 10:20 PM

Aug 2012
well nothing much happened. pfft.

*oh kabuto there you are, decided to raise orphans. good guy i suppose.

But you'll still take damage!
Jul 1, 2015 10:22 PM

Mar 2015
For a spinoff that was okay imo,some things that annoyed me here and there but it was bearable.
The last chapter felt a bit underwhelming though,yeah I know its just a spin-off but still.
Jul 1, 2015 10:23 PM

Oct 2014
It was almost as if he made this miniseries exclusively to say IS SHE KARINS OR SAKURAS STAY TUNED.

Superdad Kabuto?

I'm just glad its done. :/
Jul 1, 2015 10:25 PM

Apr 2010
So we just read naruto getting stabbed by a nobody shinobi?

7/10. Originally 6, added + 1 for the sake of seeing old characters.
Jul 1, 2015 10:25 PM
Sep 2014
Was an ok Gaiden.

Going to give it a 5/10.

So can shin make babies? If so then the Uchiha clan will prosper in the future. Nice little cop out if that's the case.

Now to wait months for the Boruto movie.
Jul 1, 2015 10:26 PM

Aug 2012
this crap is still not updated lol Sarada Uchiha - wikia

But you'll still take damage!
Jul 1, 2015 10:28 PM
Dec 2013
Tokoya said:
Leave it to Kishimoto to render most of this entire Gaiden to be a waste of time all in one chapter

I'll give this a 6 or 7 only because of Sasuke, Sarada and Sakura but her being the biological mom ruined some great development
Yasssss I loved gaiden till it was revealed that Karin was not the mother. Now fk this shit
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2015 10:32 PM
Jun 2013
maku21 said:
this crap is still not updated lol Sarada Uchiha - wikia

Well i said the wiki people should wait lol.
Jul 1, 2015 10:33 PM
Jun 2013
Ya know for someone who banged sakura you would think sasuke would kiss her. Also is everyone really cool with kabuto taking care of all these clones. I mean couldint he turn evil or something. I liked the picture in the end also it seems choji can turn skinny again. Since I remember him doing it only once to become a butterfly and that was it.

Also its funny people thought sasuke actually would bang karin.
Jul 1, 2015 10:34 PM
Mar 2014
I enjoyed this chapter, don't know why so many are butt hurt lol

5/5 It tied up a lot of loose ends
Jul 1, 2015 10:38 PM
Jun 2013
The10tailedwolf said:

Think its cause sakura haters/sasukarin shippers wanted karin to be the mom cause luz.
Jul 1, 2015 10:38 PM
Mar 2014
souledge94 said:
Also is everyone really cool with kabuto taking care of all these clones. I mean couldint he turn evil or something.

Kabuto escaping from Itachi's jutsu is proof that he's changed. No need to worry
Jul 1, 2015 10:39 PM
Jun 2013
The10tailedwolf said:
souledge94 said:
Also is everyone really cool with kabuto taking care of all these clones. I mean couldint he turn evil or something.

Kabuto escaping from Itachi's jutsu is proof that he's changed. No need to worry

Dont mean to sound stupid,but how does that prove that? I forgot that whole situation since it was a while ago.
Jul 1, 2015 10:46 PM

Jan 2014
That's it huh.. I guess this ends Kishimoto's unnecessary troll of a spin-off. I wish he would just put this series down once and for all but there is 1 more movie to come.
Jul 1, 2015 10:47 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The10tailedwolf said:

Lol, what loose ends?

The only thing this Gaiden really tied up was this mom mystery and like instated earlier, Sakura being the mom renders the entire theme of this manga to be useless and a waste of time

This finale didn't even set up anything for the Boruto film
Jul 1, 2015 10:49 PM

Jun 2013
Lame, too bad Sakura didnt turn out to be some used trash
Jul 1, 2015 10:51 PM
Jun 2013
Tokoya said:
The10tailedwolf said:

Lol, what loose ends?

The only thing this Gaiden really tied up was this mom mystery and like instated earlier, Sakura being the mom renders the entire theme of this manga to be useless and a waste of time

well both sadara and boruto want to be hokage. So theres that. Gaiden also showed us what some characters that were mia in chap 700 were up to.
Jul 1, 2015 10:53 PM

Jan 2012
Pretty hilariously cheap melodramatic side story with predictable outcome. Watching the Sasuke/Sakura fans suffer a bit was best thing about it. Needed more Hinata/Himawari...or, ya know, ANY Hinata/Himawari. Generous 6/10
Jul 1, 2015 10:55 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
souledge94 said:
Tokoya said:
Lol, what loose ends?

well both sadara and boruto want to be hokage. So theres that. Gaiden also showed us what some characters that were mia in chap 700 were up to.
He has no interest in being Hokage actually and even then, kids wanting to be Hokage is nothing new. Everyone wants to be Hokage lol

It was obvious that Kabuto would be where he is but Oro and the gang's situation was hardly addressed. We don't know what they're doing and most importantly we don't know why they're not like in jail (Especially Oro)
Jul 1, 2015 10:56 PM

Jan 2009
Lol, so Kishimoto trolled everyone as expected. Sarada was the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura all along.

Now time for the Boruto movie.

This little manga is about Sarada/Salad while Boruto/Bolt movie will be his.
Jul 1, 2015 10:56 PM

Jan 2014
Wtf happened to Kabuto LOL

I knew Sakura was smh i'mma give it a 8 cause of the nice moments and the uchiha pokes~

Jul 1, 2015 10:59 PM
Jun 2013
Tokoya said:
souledge94 said:

He has no interest in being Hokage actually and even then, kids wanting to be Hokage is nothing new. Everyone wants to be Hokage lol

It was obvious that Kabuto would be where he is but Oro and the gang's situation was hardly addressed. We don't know what they're doing and most importantly we don't know why they're not like in jail (Especially Oro)

Again why was it obvious kabuto would be there. Again kinda forgot what happened after the unchia bro fight with him.
Jul 1, 2015 11:04 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
souledge94 said:
Tokoya said:

Again why was it obvious kabuto would be there. Again kinda forgot what happened after the unchia bro fight with him.
1. The point of Izanami is to get the victim to accept their fate

2. Kabuto came from an orphanage and we knew how much he cared about said orphanage and taking care of kids who were like himself

3. The fact that his "brother" was shown at the end and said what he said implied Kabuto would find him upon exiting Izanami and that they both would go on to achieve their dream
Jul 1, 2015 11:12 PM
May 2014
In response to why people were wondering why Kabuto ended up at the orphanage, he was raised there before Danzo recruited him. He had a change of heart because the technique Itachi used on him is an eternal genjutsu that can only be escaped once the victim has a true change of heart. The genjutsu helped him remember his past and face his traumas. Also, the guy next to Kabuto was one of the orphan kids who wanted Kabuto to come back. It's fitting to see that.

I thought Shin was an experiment that took the Uchiha name. Doubt his clones can pass on the Sharingan genes.

This was kind of enjoyable. It kind of made me change my mind on Sasuke ending up with Sakura because of Sarada's development. Still not a fan of Boruto though...maybe the movie will change my mind about that.
Jul 1, 2015 11:15 PM
Jun 2013
kshin172 said:
In response to why people were wondering why Kabuto ended up at the orphanage, he was raised there before Danzo recruited him. He had a change of heart because the technique Itachi used on him is an eternal genjutsu that can only be escaped once the victim has a true change of heart. The genjutsu helped him remember his past and face his traumas. Also, the guy next to Kabuto was one of the orphan kids who wanted Kabuto to come back. It's fitting to see that.

I thought Shin was an experiment that took the Uchiha name. Doubt his clones can pass on the Sharingan genes.

This was kind of enjoyable. It kind of made me change my mind on Sasuke ending up with Sakura because of Sarada's development. Still not a fan of Boruto though...maybe the movie will change my mind about that.

I dont know about boruto. Going by the trailer he comes off as an annoying douch. Why would you smash your little sisters cake after your mom made it.
Jul 1, 2015 11:20 PM

Aug 2010
Lol is all I'll say XD
Jul 1, 2015 11:25 PM

Jan 2014
Well .. it was kind of obvious that Sakura was the real mother, so nothing new or surprising happened this chapter.
Jul 1, 2015 11:29 PM
Jun 2013
anyone know whats the time gap from this and the movie? Since sasuke leaves again here,but im guessing its not to long since the kids kinda look the same and hes in the movie.
Jul 1, 2015 11:38 PM

Dec 2012
Hey nice to see Kabuto again.
I liked the little hug between Sasuke and Sarada.
So Karin delivered Sarada.
Overall that was a nice side story. Now looking forward to the movie.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 1, 2015 11:39 PM

Nov 2008
So im confused is Karin the birth mother, but she let Sakura have Sasuke because she want him to be happy, is that it?
Jul 1, 2015 11:43 PM
Jun 2013
HollowIchigo58 said:
So im confused is Karin the birth mother, but she let Sakura have Sasuke because she want him to be happy, is that it?

Sadara came out of sakura. Karin help deliver the child.
Jul 1, 2015 11:48 PM

May 2012
Wait, so it's done? Didn't expect this to just revolve around Sarada. Eh It wasn't bad but it wasn't good. Naruto's badass moment against that kid was cool though, I guess.

Jul 1, 2015 11:53 PM

Dec 2011
It was a nice chapter chapter and i knew Sarada is Sakura's daughter since she too have lots of strength.Anyway i see now why Sarada want to be hokage due to a cursh to Naruto may be and the new Boruto The movie will follow it up.
Jul 1, 2015 11:54 PM

Mar 2013
Kabuto has a random sharingan army now. GG.

I am happy to laugh at all the people who fell for Kishi's red herring, especially at those who changed Karin to Sarada's mother in the wikis.

Poor Sakura didn't get a kiss. That confirms that Sasuke is just dense as heck if it is about love. But maybe Sarada will have a little sibling when he returns the next time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2015 12:03 AM
Jun 2013
Mycelis_Tsukiyo said:
Kabuto has a random sharingan army now. GG.

I am happy to laugh at all the people who fell for Kishi's red herring, especially at those who changed Karin to Sarada's mother in the wikis.

Poor Sakura didn't get a kiss. That confirms that Sasuke is just dense as heck if it is about love. But maybe Sarada will have a little sibling when he returns the next time.

Yea it shows when it comes to lovely dovey stuff sasuke kinda misses the mark. Well at least most of time since after all sadara exist so there was one moment he got the point.
Jul 2, 2015 12:12 AM

Jun 2013
That poor Clone...Pissed off Kurama staring into face...good if you don't piss your pants.

..."Because we Have You" ..damn I couldn't stop my smile at the look in Sarada's face in that Page.

KABUTO!? He is in Konoha? and keeping Orphanage with his brother!? OK...that I did not expect...but looks like he lost his ability to walk. So 2 Main Enemys of the Naruto; Orochimaru and Kabuto...got Scot free from any Punishment? That is Damn Weird...and Somewhat Stupid.

Choucou...is really Clown of this Spin Off...And Sasuke does Itachi to Sarada huh...I think this is now Finished. and Suigetsu made damn big mistake on the test...as suspected.
JarjaxleJul 2, 2015 12:20 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 2, 2015 12:13 AM

Mar 2009
1. "Let me introduce you to Sakura and Sasuke's daughter, Sarada."

2. "But wait, she's actually Karin and Sasuke's daughter" DUHN DUHN DUHN SHOCKING TWIST!!! -insert bullshit about familial bonds here-

3. "lol j/k. She's Sakura and Sasuke's daughter, after all!" THE END.

Genius writing, Kishi. Mashima and Kubo would be proud of your trolling.
Waste of time. There was no point to this gaiden.
Jul 2, 2015 12:16 AM

Apr 2010
I can't believe so many people were so quick to believe Karin was the mother. It was stupid obvious that Sakura was the mother and Karin gave the glasses.

5/10, pretty shitty side story which had 0 point other than the cause a stir amongst fans regarding Sarada's mother.
Jul 2, 2015 12:21 AM

Nov 2014
NOOOOO. Just when everyone was back and happy. Sad life.
Jul 2, 2015 12:23 AM

Mar 2013
Mormegil said:
There was no point to this gaiden.

But now Salad aims to be the bento hokage. She would be the first Uchiha to be hokage and she isn't even infected by the Uchiha grudge. Probably sets her up as a rival to Boruto for his movie.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nuvi - Apr 22, 2015

307 by KaiserVonGogureo »»
Aug 19, 2022 1:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Road to "B" Chapter 1 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Fallazar »»
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

» It's really sad that most people hate Sakura...

Kleferi - Jul 6, 2015

35 by AbiSa »»
Mar 29, 2021 11:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2015

119 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 3, 2019 11:21 PM

» Will boruto have the byakugan?

deadworm - May 21, 2015

26 by Terguta »»
Dec 7, 2017 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.