Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2015 11:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh snap....

So we get more focus on Otone and Eruna's friendship this episode. Cute. Rumina's role as paper of the newspaper club was kinda interesting I guess. First half of the episode felt slow but I guess the second half was amusing enough. Otone is really showing a sense of closeness with Eruna since her introduction now. I thought the fight for this episode felt way too fast though.
Stark700Jun 1, 2015 12:34 PM
Jun 1, 2015 1:08 PM

Nov 2012
A bit disappointed in the lack of pink on Pinkemen-sensei (and I felt like he didn't have as much "screentime" as in the novels??), but on the other hand the episode actually entertained me so that's a plus.
Jun 1, 2015 3:47 PM

Apr 2015
This episode satisfied me a bit because of the less messing around it had. Otone's worrying about Eruna was kind of vague. Shigure makes me cringe every time he speaks and poor Eruna for having all those embarrassing parts revealed. And it seems they put Houkago Stride as the ED again for some reason and even remade parts of the PV in there? Her voice suits the song, I guess.
Jun 2, 2015 9:22 AM

Apr 2015
Actually thought this was a bit better than last week, but dropped it. Such a disappointment, the first two episodes were so promising but it lost all its energy...
Jun 2, 2015 2:13 PM

Jan 2012
So Bimii can become human? Convenient. :D Loved how shameless Eruna was at the beginning. She and Otone need to become an official couple already! :D
Jun 2, 2015 2:27 PM
Jul 2018
Poor Eruna, Rumina said all the embarrassing stuffs about Eruna's life.

Bimii can take a human form.

I think Eruna and Otone should become a yuri couple.
removed-userJun 2, 2015 2:31 PM
Jun 2, 2015 2:42 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Subliminal or not, Eruna's desperate attempts at gaining more club members through casual advertising behind fake scandal reporting were pathetic. It wasn't funny in particular either.

Otone's one-sided selfish feelings were somewhat understandable since she only has Eruna, and I liked how they portrayed Seisa having the same sort of sentiments too. But the way she expressed herself could easily be mistaken; and of course, Eruna took it the way she preferred.

The practice match was pretty dull. Rumina's Secret Memories did dig up some amusing childhood events of Eruna, but that's all. Once Otone interfered, she had no chance.

Average episode. Shigure's silly rap about Eruna was hilarious though. This guy needs more screentime.

Second Eyecatch

Jun 2, 2015 3:34 PM

Feb 2009
I guess I'm the only one who thought the episode was funny?

Jun 2, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2012
Yeah, there's barely anything happening nowadays, the show was stronger in the beginning but now it's a little too uneventful and slow. Oh well, at least the show is still entertaining.
Jun 2, 2015 4:36 PM

Oct 2011
Shigure's song OMG <3

Dat advertising XD

Otone doesn't want Eruna to leave her Awww

Dat embarrassing past

Bimii as a human <3
Jun 2, 2015 4:46 PM

Feb 2015
"We go together like anime and hefty shoujo-ai subtext."
"I love you more than yuri mangaka love dragging out the relationship/confession."

^Yup.

Ever notice how shounen-ai and yaoi are just thrown righ in your face but shoujo-ai and yuri are mainly subtext/take way too long for the relationship to begin? I get it, relationships need time to develop, but this is anime. Not reality. You could quicken the pace a little bit. Grr.
lovelive is relevant and the rest is garbage

it's joke
Jun 2, 2015 5:35 PM

Oct 2014
They mentioned Shigure's Silly rap Again LOL

and Dat Past is really... UNBELIEVABLE

IKEMEN! IKEMEN! IKEMEN!

Jun 2, 2015 8:32 PM

Aug 2014
It was disappointing learning of Eruna's past. I thought she had always loved girls.
This was still a pretty nice episode though. Otone confessed her feelings to Eruna, but Eruna didn't respond as seriously. They have mutual feelings of friendship and maybe love, but I'd feel bad for Seisa. She looked like she wanted Eruna to ask her to join her club.
When Otone talked about being closer to another person and leaving her, Seisa is probably the perfect example of what Otone wanted to avoid.
Jun 2, 2015 10:28 PM

Nov 2012
that newspaper club girl's attack was funny. poor eruna hahaha
although it's true, who gets moved to tears by a rap song on their birthday?

bimii's human form is pretty cute.
Jun 3, 2015 12:01 AM

Mar 2009
Nice to see that Eruna's finally getting some kind of love back. Eruna and Otone would make a good couple.

I feel bad for Seisa, but maybe if she'd open up a little more to Eruna, things would change.
Jun 3, 2015 2:35 AM

Jul 2014
I found it funny how it was Eruna who was getting embarrassed for once. Who knew that she used to like Shigure so much?
Jun 3, 2015 5:15 AM

Apr 2010
So the club was formed just in time but the question is how well will they do in the next club battle seeing as they are only two members and a flying cat.
And how will Seisa deal with this seeing how she reacted to the news of Eruna finding a member for her club.
And where will Eruna sleep now?
Jun 3, 2015 8:48 AM

Jun 2013
eh im pretty sure that room fight was cheating. Using someone else's power to stop your opponents but ill let it slide o.o
Jun 3, 2015 9:21 AM

Aug 2014
Really the only good part of this episode was the drama club's skit and Houkago Stride as the ED. I wish this focused a little more on wild fun battles. You know, that thing this school is supposed to be about.....
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Jun 3, 2015 11:30 AM

Nov 2014
Ehh... I know I'm in the minority but I don't find Otone interesting to watch, it's like she sucks all the energy out of the scenes she's in.

So, if each club must have three members to be recognized, how is the going home club legit? Or for that matter, the flower arranging club, since it was explicitly stated early on that homeboy has trouble finding any club members and as such is usually the only one? Is this an Eruna-only rule?
Quality Queen.
Jun 3, 2015 12:35 PM

Jun 2013
Eruna is embarrassed what a surprise
Jun 3, 2015 2:26 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Bimii as a human is hilarious! That was cool.

Otherwise...i almost fell asleep D:
Jun 3, 2015 3:45 PM

Feb 2013
DarcyD said:
I guess I'm the only one who thought the episode was funny?

nah, found it fun as well. It's not your conventional humor.
Kick ass ending song though
Jun 4, 2015 8:37 AM

Jul 2009
LOL that was an amusing episode ... so Otone was actually driving club members away because she wanted Eruna all to herself eh? :P Well I suspected she was doing SOMETHING but I didn't think that'd be it. Oh well, the battle against the Newspaper club girl was fun ... her ability is pretty legit :P Poor Eruna, having all that come out XD Luckily Otone was there to provide her with some earplugs ... AND HUMAN BIMII!!! LOL WHAT I was like who is this guy?! XD Typical Eruna putting off naming her club ... well, and now she'll have to leave Seisa won't she? Hrm ... oh and super energetic ED to celebrate her finally making a club huh? :P
Jun 4, 2015 9:09 AM

Dec 2008
Otone's little speech to Eruna clearly applied to Seisa as well. She did seem down last episode too when she saw Eruna and Otone's relationship develop. The angsty feels every time I see Seisa make me really really sad :(

Good episode though!
Jun 4, 2015 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
All those memories would embarrass anyone haha
I hope we see more of Seisa next time, she is feeling abandoned.
Jun 4, 2015 12:35 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Such a cute episode :'') and why was I not surprised to see that Bimii joined their club secretly xD
Jun 5, 2015 1:14 PM

May 2012
now I'm confused....

But for sure, This couple will be so cute !!!!!!
Vindstot said:

Second Eyecatch
Jun 7, 2015 7:14 AM

Nov 2011
Eruna is the icing on the cake, almost always it is you who with his comedy governs history, although some merit today, goes to other people who have succeeded with the main character to build a story funny and enjoyable.
Drawings of good quality, there is only the need to give a bit of interest to the plot.
Jun 8, 2015 12:37 AM

Jun 2013
Eruna and this show as a whole is just so freaking cute! :)
Jun 8, 2015 9:42 AM

May 2014
Well even if not lot happen in this episode, it was quite funny :)

But now I'm lost ... I really want to ship Eruna x Seisa but she's taking to much time to open up !
And Otone is so cute and so Tsundere that she would make a great couple with Eruna ...
Okay now I'm lost :(

But anyway, I hope that they'll stop dragging things and that we'll have some shojo-ai before the end cause ... only 3 Ep left *sobs*
Jun 10, 2015 4:02 PM

Dec 2012
Eruna is so stupid ><.
Jul 1, 2015 1:35 AM

May 2015
eruna and shigure's fact, omg i laugh so hard today
bimii in human form, coooooll
Jul 26, 2015 2:56 PM

May 2012
Overall decent episode, but it's getting a bit slow to be honest.
Jun 22, 2016 9:10 AM

May 2014
The snakes were cool
Sparkle...
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jul 21, 2016 10:07 PM

Dec 2012
Never choose which oppai is better. Take them all.

Shocking Fact? She watch Chaika?

Eruna x Shigure has a chance. Eruna's just at the age where she's playing hard to get. Let Shigure prosper!
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 19, 2017 11:15 PM

Jun 2015
...Come on, show. As much as I support Yuri-themed anime, and as much as I was intent on at least giving this show a 7, you're trying to tell me the subconscious urge to end a practice match, caused by embarrassment going past its "limit" (whatever the hell that means), can break crystals?!

Things started out fairly well for this series, but that's the straw that breaks the camel's back for me lol. Overall, there have been too many convenient rules added as needed, characters who's only purpose is to provide exposition, obnoxiously average voice-acting, etc. I'll finish the show, but disappointed with the sub-par writing.
Apr 12, 2022 5:38 AM

Feb 2020
Blah. Rumina's "Secret Memories" was so annoying. Don't ruin my yuri vibes, ok?

Well, it was still nice to see Bimii in his human form. That was a hilarious twist.

SerafosJan 1, 5:11 AM

More topics from this board

» Bimii , ryui=yuri

Foreall908 - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 27, 2022 1:56 AM

» Is this yuri or just baity?

Say-My-Name - Nov 26, 2022

5 by iLatrell_ »»
Nov 26, 2022 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2015

101 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 8:53 AM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2015

41 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 8:07 AM

Poll: » Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2015

33 by Serafos »»
Apr 12, 2022 7:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.