Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 16, 2015 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, Rias and Akeno looks stunning this episode.

Well, the training went well I suppose. All the girls in fact looked good including Koneko. And also, Xenovia being so daring almost every episode toward Issei. Based Xenovia lol. Poor Asia though with action picking up in the second half.

May 16, 2015 7:23 AM

Jun 2013

well interesting episode tough
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 16, 2015 7:28 AM

Nov 2007
He came to take ex-sister girl in exchange of his bishop. Buchou and main guy are protecting her. The girls were helped by the main guy to the extend that they don't know how to return the favor. Kuroneko's sister appeared... to have him? But the guy with her warned them about his enemy team. See-through outfits for returning the favor?! Then from returning the favor turning into Buchou vs. Fukubuchou.

Wow, developing nice (in terms of friendship) and good (fanservice) relations between his harem girls! That devil is "devil" after all. He used evil way to get the girl that he wants. That sukebe old Odin came to the rescue. So everyone else except the team realized beforehand...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 16, 2015 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
Diodora being the scumbag he is. Although Freed is coming back next episode and we'll see a very certain "power-up".
May 16, 2015 10:37 AM
Feb 2015
All the girls look amazing and even kenoko's sister is somewhat added to his harem. :3 wish rias was wearing the see through clothes too D;

Well that annoying guy kidnapped Asia... UNFORGIVABLE!!! Go and kill that jerk issel!!!
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 16, 2015 10:53 AM

Aug 2014
Good chapter again LN accurate, aside from few small things.
Akeno oppai button? Maybe I missed it in LN but anyone remember this to happen? At least he did not go balance breaker from her "lyaan" :)
And Rias in sexy mode again(◕ฺω◕ฺ)

They made khaos brigade soldiers too weak, they only fly and die :|
I wonder if and how will the anime implement rest of volume 5 and 7?

Stark again posting few minutes before episode ended :O

Voltning said:
wish rias was wearing the see through clothes too D;

Watch second OVA :D
I think Rias looks better in sexy things, Akeno only goes for being naked :D I like how they made Rias dress in hell and now this succubus :)
Thyriad-oPPailovMay 16, 2015 10:58 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 16, 2015 11:07 AM

Jun 2013
Vol 6 is going to the end next week with the great battle.
May 16, 2015 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
ryanstrike said:
Vol 6 is going to the end next week with the great battle.

Nope, Episode 9 is named after that big vermillion guy.
May 16, 2015 11:38 AM

Aug 2010
Koneko protecting Issei from Kuroka wanting to make children with him was kawaii <3

Rias and Akeno competing for his touch was so lol XD Lucky bastard >.<

Koneko's destructive powers are increasing way too much. Her loli nekoma powers are too cute nyaa <3

Dat Xenovia kiss :3

Odin checking up on Akeno's ass was nice XD Can't friggin wait for the JD chant nxt ep. Hope they make it BA as I imagine >.<
May 16, 2015 12:19 PM

Jan 2014
Amazing episode xD
May 16, 2015 12:23 PM
Mar 2013
I'm really hoping that the next episode covers what I hope it will cover...
May 16, 2015 12:59 PM

Feb 2015
Sexy Episode.

Im hoping next week we see, some major stuff happen.
Either way, I felt that this episode seemed rushed, but still liking this season.
May 16, 2015 1:09 PM

Jan 2014
I was so happy when Kuroka said I want Issei's child I was like : "F*CK YES ANOTHER GIRL ADDED TO THE HAREM!"
I also said that when I read the novel xD

Overall a nice episode.
May 16, 2015 1:11 PM

Dec 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, Rias and Akeno looks stunning this episode.

Well, the training went well I suppose. All the girls in fact looked good including Koneko. And also, Xenovia being so daring almost every episode toward Issei. Based Xenovia lol. Poor Asia though with action picking up in the second half.

Dammit, i think i need a wheelchair...
May 16, 2015 1:33 PM

Apr 2014
I want to see some more Kuroka x Issei fanservice xD She should be in his harem
Also I think Diodora will go though on Issei, I expect a great battle
When I'm fucked up that's the real me
May 16, 2015 2:16 PM

Oct 2012
Amazing episode!
May 16, 2015 2:24 PM

Nov 2008
Yep I keep on saying to myself Diodora has that kind of face you just want to punch.
May 16, 2015 2:53 PM

Feb 2014
HollowIchigo58 said:
Yep I keep on saying to myself Diodora has that kind of face you just want to punch.
Actually as far as i know, that kind of smiling face always inviting me to punch it right away, Gin included. Haha.

But this time, there is no redeeming feature that can hold my nerve back.--
May 16, 2015 3:33 PM
Jul 2018
I really like how Koneko is protecting Issei from Kuroka who wanting to make babies with him.

That Xenovia's kiss was cute.

Asia got kidnapped.
May 16, 2015 3:38 PM

Dec 2014
Odin's an ass man.

May 16, 2015 5:17 PM

Nov 2008
Flashoftheback said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
Actually as far as i know, that kind of smiling face always inviting me to punch it right away, Gin included. Haha.

But this time, there is no redeeming feature that can hold my nerve back.--
Indeed, oh well Issei is going to do it for me.
May 16, 2015 5:20 PM

Mar 2012
Two weeks before ~ZOOM ZOOM IYAAAN~
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 16, 2015 5:30 PM

Jun 2013
Notice how Issei's reason for wanting to have his own peerage changed from having his own harem to facing Rias as an equal.
I'm so proud of you, Issei. You have truly come a long way :')
May 16, 2015 5:51 PM

Mar 2013
I'm starting to dislike Issei.
While it's true that this asshole now captured Asia by force, he was just being a gentleman at first when he proposed. And the whole "family" just attacked him, because Issei's harem was in danger of losing one girl.
I think it was stupid, why would it be wrong for a nice guy to take a girl that isn't the main heroine? :v
May 16, 2015 5:53 PM

Apr 2008
XspeedPL said:
While it's true that this asshole now captured Asia by force, he was just being a gentleman at first when he proposed. And the whole "family" just attacked him, because Issei's harem was in danger of losing one girl.
I think it was stupid, why would it be wrong for a nice guy to take a girl that isn't the main heroine? :v

You really didn't pay attention to this episode did you? You're just looking for excuses to dislike Issei
Darklight0303May 16, 2015 5:59 PM
May 16, 2015 5:57 PM

Mar 2012
XspeedPL said:
Because she didn't want too. That's why. If she ever want too then Issei will let her go albeit relucantly. But in fact they have exchange plead to be together forever.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 16, 2015 6:00 PM

Nov 2008
XspeedPL said:
Because Diodora is a asshole and a sick fuck that
I know this because I read the novels. Issei is kind and caring, very protective of the girls and a badass not to mention the main hero, also he's not so face palm dence or a panzy ass like most harem main characters (*cough, cough Rito Yuuki, cough To Love-Ru cough*), so I don't know why the hell your taking that ass clown's side

P.S. All the girls are like his main harem, minus Sona's group

Mod Note: I've spoilered some of the details on why people should dislike Diodara since the full story hasn't been revealed in the anime yet.
rodacJun 28, 2015 1:50 AM
May 16, 2015 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
XspeedPL said:

1- He wasn't nice, he was acting.

2- DxD is what can be called a "True Harem" series. Ise will actually get in a relationship with all the girls. (The ones that actually like him, not every female in the cast) Heck, Asia is placed second in the hierarchy, just below Rias.

Mod Edit: Unrevealed information on Diodora put in spoiler tag
rodacJun 28, 2015 1:52 AM
May 16, 2015 6:36 PM

Apr 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:
XspeedPL said:
I know this because I read the novels. Issei is kind and caring, very protective of the girls and a badass not to mention the main hero, also he's not so face palm dence or a panzy ass like like most harem main characters (*cough, cough Rito Yuuki, cough To Love-Ru cough*), so I don't know why your taking that ass clown's side

AH-FUCKIN-MEN! Couldn't have said it better myself
rodacJun 28, 2015 1:53 AM
May 16, 2015 6:42 PM

Nov 2008
Darklight0303 said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
I know this because I read the novels. Issei is kind and caring, very protective of the girls and a badass not to mention the main hero, also he's not so face palm dence or a panzy ass like like most harem main characters (*cough, cough Rito Yuuki, cough To Love-Ru cough*), so I don't know why your taking that ass clown's side

Thank you.
rodacJun 28, 2015 1:54 AM
May 16, 2015 6:44 PM

Mar 2012
Oi guys you are stepping into spoiler territory without spoiler tag.
May 16, 2015 6:51 PM

Mar 2015
Lol, Issei's reaction is too cliche. For some reason, I can't take this episode too seriously...
May 16, 2015 7:29 PM

Apr 2014
The fan-service is just great as always.
Diodora is a pain to watch, just because he gets a little power up, he is acting all high and mighty.
Hope Issei and his harem rip that sh!thead Diodora to pieces.
Now, rip Diodora apart so he can never come back again!
May 16, 2015 7:54 PM

Apr 2014

Koneko is just too cute >_<

A little part of me died today

May 16, 2015 8:08 PM

Jan 2015
I'm having a hard time giving this episode an opinon.

I suppose I could do a TL;DR version:

meh, meh, Kuroka ♥, meh, meh, Oppai!, meh, cute Rias, meh, fighting, meh, Pants, meh

At least this episode compensates it's flaws by giving lots and lots of ecchi.
I don't really care about the plot since they've butchered it to the bones.
Only 'plot' counts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I'm just hoping the ending will give me some closure to my dilemma, because my current score is 6/10.
May 16, 2015 8:33 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Akeno master race.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 16, 2015 8:33 PM

Jan 2014
I'm gonna be so pissed-off if he lay his hands on Asia,
rodacJun 28, 2015 1:55 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 16, 2015 8:39 PM

Mar 2015
Koneko is so cute. ^__^
May 16, 2015 9:03 PM

Jan 2014
Gotta love it. I get the feeling I'll start the LN soon. Anyone know a good place to read it? Anyway, the episode, 10/10, 100/100, getting better and better. I so need a wheelchair. Koneko Kawaii :3 ; Rip Diodora to pieces after that stunt, bring back Asia!
May 16, 2015 9:22 PM

Jun 2013
Another really good episode! I honestly think this has so far been the best season :)
May 16, 2015 10:23 PM

Aug 2013
I can't be the only one that wished that Issei kicked Diodora's ass when he called him filthy. Great ep
May 16, 2015 10:56 PM

Sep 2011
Fking diodora rape face looking motherfu@k#* and dont tell me freed is back??

Dat kuroka! Koneko best girl! Issei + koneko combo! Good ep, shit about to go down next week.
May 16, 2015 11:46 PM

Dec 2013
Wow feels like everyone starting to get overly dependent on Issei

Also noticed a lot of panty shots not that I'm complaining

Still cool to see everything get so crazy.

Dem outfits looked pretty good XD

Wtf at the preview. Looks like they'll be fighting naked chicks 0_o
May 17, 2015 12:33 AM

Apr 2008
Jamsch101 said:
Gotta love it. I get the feeling I'll start the LN soon. Anyone know a good place to read it? Anyway, the episode, 10/10, 100/100, getting better and better. I so need a wheelchair. Koneko Kawaii :3 ; Rip Diodora to pieces after that stunt, bring back Asia!

The translations up to Volume 17 are up on Bakatsuki so just google that. First almost half of Volume 18 has also been translated on there.

G_Spark233 said:
Wow feels like everyone starting to get overly dependent on Issei

Also noticed a lot of panty shots not that I'm complaining

Still cool to see everything get so crazy.

Dem outfits looked pretty good XD

Wtf at the preview. Looks like they'll be fighting naked chicks 0_o

Aren't you forgetting a certain power Issei has? It shouldn't come as a surprise
May 17, 2015 1:56 AM

Jul 2012
Man, they are really delivering with that fan-service. Almost ran out of pants man!

Looking forward to the fight!
May 17, 2015 5:19 AM

Apr 2012
Can't wait for issei to beat the shit out of that guy
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 17, 2015 5:35 AM

Oct 2014
Fuck Diodora, like seriously I hope Issei fucking kills him.

And holy shit, everyone were so fucking hot this episode. Koneko is getting cuter by the minute too <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 5:52 AM

May 2013
I lol'd at when Kuroka asked for Issei children. Big denial from Koneko, which was cute. All of them, nice outfits, especially Rias and Akeno.
Diodora sided with the Khaos Brigade. Took Asia like it was nothing. Haha!
May 17, 2015 7:37 AM

Apr 2012
Kuroka asking Issei to make children with her~

Oh, it happened alright~

May 17, 2015 8:07 AM
Apr 2015
HollowIchigo58 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Thank you.

And this is what's basically wrong, I believe Xspeed makes a valid point that untill the first slap Diodora was acting like a gentlemen (abit a stalking one) yet everyone got into comments like "wtf are you blind, don't you see what he did/going to do". What happens later doesn't matter, we were talking about how uptill that point Diodora was acting like a gentlemen and yet everyone was hostile (espically Issei) against him hence the dislike for Issei.

Truth is i'm convinced if Diodora didn't had a "evil scheme" and was on the "good side" people still would hate him and call him out. Because of the whole "don't touch Asia" (or any other girl from the peerage) thing going on. People were so prejudice of Diodora that it honostly didn't matter what he did.
rodacJun 28, 2015 1:57 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2015

135 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 9:51 AM

» The last three episodes are filler

5hyguy - Feb 24

16 by adityakush_477 »»
Mar 28, 12:10 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

341 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2015

175 by DoryWinter »»
Nov 22, 2023 2:19 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

259 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 13, 2023 7:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.