Feb 24, 12:26 PM

Nov 2023
I just learned this today lol.
Feb 24, 12:47 PM
Dec 2021
Best filler episodes ever
Feb 24, 12:47 PM
Jan 2022
Filler or not, tits still flapping around the screen like in any other episode.
Feb 24, 12:49 PM
Jun 2021
Yea, season 3 is the reason why Ishibumi decided to stop working with studio TNK for season 4. They didn’t follow the source material and did an anime original ending for the season. Best to read the LN’s. You can read the fan translated ones from the main sub Reddit or buy them from Yen Press on Amazon.
Feb 24, 1:17 PM

Apr 2021
SnowHelation said:
Yea, season 3 is the reason why Ishibumi decided to stop working with studio TNK for season 4. They didn’t follow the source material and did an anime original ending for the season. Best to read the LN’s. You can read the fan translated ones from the main sub Reddit or buy them from Yen Press on Amazon.

Good explanation.

I didn’t like the new studio’s art though, made the girls look funny.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 24, 1:29 PM
Jun 2021
ejleon said:
SnowHelation said:

Good explanation.

I got quickly use to it kinda. While I do miss TNK style I grew to like both equally. The last rewatch I did was in December of 2022 and I believe I remember liking the action scenes more from Passione. But from TNK it was how the art style gave the series this mature feel while being able to keep a good amount of goofiness during certain scenes.
Feb 24, 2:12 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to SnowHelation
ejleon said:
SnowHelation said:

Good explanation.

I got quickly use to it kinda. While I do miss TNK style I grew to like both equally. The last rewatch I did was in December of 2022 and I believe I remember liking the action scenes more from Passione. But from TNK it was how the art style gave the series this mature feel while being able to keep a good amount of goofiness during certain scenes.
@SnowHelation

I would agree with your take.

I enjoyed the darker / mature art style from TNK. The new are style felt brighter and a little cartoonish.

But it wasn’t so bad that couldn’t enjoy the anime, and yes the actions scenes were down well.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 24, 2:35 PM
Apr 2013
True, but at least it's more watchable than studio Passione's Season 4 attempt
Feb 24, 5:51 PM

Jan 2020
SnowHelation said:

Animation studios only do what the director of the anime says, and the director follows what the production committee approves so it's not TNK fault that they have to follow orders from the ones paying for the anime instead of the original author.
Feb 24, 8:01 PM
Jan 2022
ejleon said:
@SnowHelation

I enjoyed the darker / mature art style from TNK. The new are style felt brighter and a little cartoonish.

But it wasn’t so bad that couldn’t enjoy the anime, and yes the actions scenes were down well.

Better than your Arifureta.
Feb 25, 4:27 AM

Apr 2021
Ripperdoc said:
ejleon said:
@SnowHelation

Again your opinion is irrelevant

😂 Hope you have a good day

Feb 25, 6:23 AM
Jan 2022
ejleon said:
Ripperdoc said:

At this point I am just trying to annoy you. 😂
You also have a good day.
Feb 25, 6:25 AM

Apr 2021
Ripperdoc said:
ejleon said:

At this point I am just trying to annoy you. 😂
You also have a good day.

At this point I’m trying to have us become friendly.

Thank you, hope all is well

Feb 27, 6:18 PM
Aug 2021
any chance of getting S5?
Feb 27, 8:26 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Animelovefan123
any chance of getting S5?
@Animelovefan123 not likely because the novel is over if we got an adaptation its most likely Shin which is the sequel set with the kids of Issei and the harem. Secondly Ecchi has gone dry compared to what it was during DxD time which can interpreted as a risky business for the producers. The number of Ecchi produced reduced so drastically since that time that it's no wonder TNK only made two series since DxD season 3.
Feb 28, 7:02 PM
Aug 2021
sequel? so no more further story of issei and president??
Mar 28, 12:10 AM
May 2022
i liked story and art style of 3rd season but 4th season had an golden episodes but it lacks in art style... 🙂❣️

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

144 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 11:00 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2015

135 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 9:51 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

341 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2015

175 by DoryWinter »»
Nov 22, 2023 2:19 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

259 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 13, 2023 7:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.