Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 27, 2015 8:40 AM

Jul 2014
TitanAnteus said:
ex_necross said:

Objectification is nonsense. To view the opposite sex as, well, a sex partner is called having a sex drive. It's called biology. I'd go as far as to say that the word "sexist" (at least with its negative connotation) is equally nonsense. Both the male and female sexes have their different roles to play, for ALL non-asexual organisms. These are nothing more than buzzwords used to push agendas.

I don't think we think of the word objectification the same.
You think about the word objectification as appreciating someone's sexuality.

I think about the word objectification as turning a character into no more than an object... no will of it's own and belonging to other people.

Sexist means not wanting equal rights for men and women. While I do think that the media takes it waaaaaay too far, I still think it's a thing. One way they take it too far is that whole wage gap. "Women make 77 cents to a man's dollar." That's actually completely wrong. If a man and woman apply and get the same job position they'll make the same amount of money. It's just that women legitimately AIM for lower paying jobs.

Outside of knocking someone unconscious or simply killing them "Objectification" makes no sense, even the most broken slave at the end of the day has a mind of its own, to call that person an "Object" just adds insult to injury.
Feb 27, 2015 11:16 AM

Jan 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectification

All it means is if a character is being treated like a thing. Like princess peach, as a prize.

It's got a very vague definition but basically slaves are objectified since they are bought and sold, even if they had personalities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_objectification

Basically, female avatars in most mmo's.

Is cross ange using sexual objectification? It doesn't matter. In real life, girls wearing swimsuits are technically objectifying themselves. Technically ANYTHING that has the ecchi tag is "objectifying" women, even if they have character like the Bakemonogatari series. It's a thing, but people take it way too seriously.
Feb 27, 2015 12:30 PM

Oct 2013
What a cringe worthy episode. Still enjoyable nonetheless.
Feb 28, 2015 12:26 AM

Jul 2008
Good episode, hope we get a lot of action in the next :D It feels like the casualty rate of the characters we know will be reduced to a bare minimum now.
Feb 28, 2015 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
Narration much more intense and eventful, everyone will be happy, I have no doubt! LOL
Plot that advances in meniera enough, finally back to talk about serious things and Momoka emerges from the bottom through an action would call almost heroic.
Not to mention Salia that is no less than Jill, ending up like her in the hands of Embryo and even losing your virginity, I'm almost sorry that girl is really useless.
Drawings instead always mediocre, just Embryo which is a god saves, ASD!
Soundtrack really nice, even Hilda still looks good episode.
Mar 1, 2015 12:48 PM

Sep 2009
Poor Ange :'( I feel for her.. I hate you Embryo *^*

Lol, it's like i am watching hentai with an improved version with a better plot =p
Mar 1, 2015 4:46 PM

Mar 2014
Oh god. Cross Ange never fails to amaze me how terribly bad it is in a good way.
Another 10/10 episode.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Mar 8, 2015 1:51 AM

Jan 2014
One of the more pervy episodes ;P
Embryo is now ripe for death :D
Mar 27, 2015 12:48 AM

Jun 2013
Embryo is slimy as fuck. What a great, despicable villain. Seriously, I hate that motherfucker so much, which is wonderful.
Mar 29, 2015 12:55 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

Didn't know Hilda and Rosalie sleeps together, but then again they do used to do threesome with Chris back then :P

Lol Tusk getting lucky with Hilda. But damn it seems he's really loyal to Ange despite the advances.

I wouldn't mind Hilda for once :)

Seems they reveal Alektra's motive after all. I'm glad Maggie slap the shit out of her.

Seems Hilda will now be the leader of Libertus for now :D

Poor Riza, being abused by Sylvia like that. At least Momoka was sympathetic for her, despite what she did with Ange in the past.

Lol this Embryo guy is one big pimp. Sleeping with every woman he can, can mind control and use pain whenever he likes.

This douchebag!!

Despite all his mind fucking games, i'm glad Ange was able to resist everything so far.

Still, it was weird Ange seeing laughing, moaning like that. I wonder what Nana Mizuki thought when she did those scenes :O

I guess Salia got sympathetic since seeing Ange like that is just wrong. Despite Salia losing everything, at least she was able to give it to someone like Ange.

Ange looks nice with that uniform though! Really looks like Lelouch's Zero suit :)

Villkiss!!! I'm glad she managed to get it! Though why does Salia have Ange's ring in the first place :O

When Salamandinay appeared, was hype as hell seeing her back!!

Gonna be amazing in the next episodes!

Can't wait for the next one!
Mar 29, 2015 6:14 PM

Feb 2013
Late subs...

Yay Hilda is in charge and Salad is back! Embryo is a sleaze, but an enjoyable villain.
Mar 31, 2015 1:11 AM

Oct 2008
Commie delayed.
Oh yes, Salamandine reinforcements arrived!

Mar 31, 2015 4:47 PM

Sep 2014
I was so happy I almost cheered out loud with Salamandinay showed up. HELL YEAH I MISSED YOU GIRL
Apr 6, 2015 2:20 AM

Jun 2010
She hide the ring in either her pussy or her ass? Lol
Best hiding place
Apr 16, 2015 7:19 AM
May 2012
Damn Embryo, you dirty nasty fuck. It seems like he didn't touch Ange, though. Still, he has scored enough that he should die already ahahaha.
Shit is about to go down now!! Well, time for me ti hit tha gym now.
Apr 19, 2015 1:39 PM
May 2013
That preview though , 2 death flags , I hope is a joke .
Apr 28, 2015 5:31 AM

Jun 2008
Lol. Embryo turning pain into pleasure etc. This guy took the wrong turn and ended up in a mecha anime while he was supposed to be a major character in a hentai. The ability to turn pain into pleasure is a classic hentai power. Well at least he will always have a place to go after he gets defeated in Cross Ange.

Btw seeing this last few episodes in makes me more eager to see the BD. They will hopefully be glorious.
May 24, 2015 4:59 PM

Jun 2013
Ange is such a badass
Jul 15, 2015 6:53 AM

Aug 2013
This was suppose to be sci-fi right ? This is above the realm of magic !! XD
If only the sadist wasn't that filthy god.. ah well I thoroughly enjoyed the knife stabbing.
Ange is such a freaking badass.. what will be the end for that god.
Oct 6, 2015 4:05 AM
Oct 2015
Ohhhhhhhhhh
Nov 8, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2010
Death flags in the preview. lol

Embryo is sex hungry villain? Well, refreshing or not, it's different then the usual ''kill everything'' type of guys. I still want him to kick the bucket. Ange is always ready to slay that bastard, you go girl! Still, Pervert villain broke the Professor Shirou's law of death, people don't die when they are killed.

Hilda was checking if Tusk is there only to put his buddy into wet cave. He honestly likes Ange, like Hilda. Princess Sala arrives! YES!

Monad said:
Btw seeing this last few episodes in makes me more eager to see the BD. They will hopefully be glorious.

Err no, it's just Barbie dolls actually.Makes it look silly, the light flashes were better. Still, the openings are more consistent if anything.
Dec 28, 2015 11:08 PM

Dec 2012
Embryo hitting that G-spot!

Booty Ange.

Ange: " "T-Tusk. Tusk. Tusk."

*embryo turns*

Me: Don't worry, Embryo. She's saying Tusukete.

Oh snap. Hilda and Tusk. Reminding me of Kira and Flay.

Ange, where did you take that ring out from? :D

Hilda to Rosalie: "I'm not in the mood."

Me: Then why the fvck are you naked?

More Rosalie scenes. Nice.

Once again, no nipples. I cry every time.
RobDec 28, 2015 11:31 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 20, 2016 4:46 AM

Oct 2013
That scene between Hilda and Tusk was unfathomably hot, tbh...

is it too late to ship them?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 1, 2016 3:55 AM
May 2010
Monad said:
Lol. Embryo turning pain into pleasure etc. This guy took the wrong turn and ended up in a mecha anime while he was supposed to be a major character in a hentai. The ability to turn pain into pleasure is a classic hentai power. Well at least he will always have a place to go after he gets defeated in Cross Ange.

This is a classical attempt to apply the break her mind thing, and it's entirely possible with using various kinds of torture to completely break someones mind and spirit, depends on the tools used and the subject's will power and durability. He's not really doing it for his own sexual satisfaction, instead, he's enjoying breaking her mind to make her more obedient, Human conditioning is perhaps the best way to explain it.
Apr 16, 2016 9:23 AM

Feb 2015
the story is progressing pretty good. the MC's character development was really great so far imo either with herself and with other people, but this episode was really weird (not the story), or more like "i can't stand to watch it". i'm okay with the Fanservice but that pleasure-like torture really put me off guard and it was hard for me to watch it. i was even thinking "why not just turn this anime into hentai..."

well, personally myself, i don't like the thing called "Torture" especially on girls. now why i can't stand to watch it because the MC is now, CURRENTLY my fav character (LOL) even tho i hate her so much in the beginning. not only that, her looks is my type, then i saw her got totured in the pleasure like that.....this show is seriously messing with me........this is why i told you to make it into a hentai already!!! please don't mess around with my pleasure.

the appearence of the man that everyone called "God", IMO, he is ruining the character development, and making the story into a pile of bullshit. in the end, still, he ain't gonna tell us whether he is a god or not. well he answer that he is a Tuners, but WTF is that ?! more detailed explanation please!!!

and i hope for no further torture with the MC in the future. THAT'S ENOUGH!!!. DO IT WITH ANYONE ELSE DAMMIT!!!

one more; that torture in pleasure scene with Ange; i got aroused when i saw that scene tbh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). first time i got aroused that much when i saw a ecchi scene. The guilty pleasure is real...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: btw, i think it is useless to buy the Blue-ray, they didn't put any nipples i bet.
Edit2: y'know what....if they make it more realistic, that torture scene wouldn't be like that instead it would be a rape scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YizelTroApr 16, 2016 9:30 AM
Dec 2, 2016 9:57 AM

Sep 2016
horny ange best ange
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 22, 2017 7:32 PM
Aug 2014
Embryo is one of the more fun villains I've seen lately. Ange did escape way too easily though, even with a little help. Guess there's no staff/security in the palace.
Apr 3, 2017 4:31 PM

Jan 2011
Ange should have accepted Embryo's proposal, and wished for a divorce. He aims to fulfill his wife's wishes, right?
Sep 14, 2017 9:47 AM

Sep 2014
ah Ange is indeed badass again.

Its episodes like these where I wonder if a full blown hentai would be just more .. honest.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 23, 2018 5:15 AM

Jul 2008
Oh man he just pulled tricks out of the hentai bag. Damn...
Feb 25, 2018 1:15 PM

May 2015
I think that Ange came...more then 100 times.

Also that censorship when Ange was choking Salia was hilarious. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 18, 2018 5:12 AM

Nov 2016
Embryo most edgy villain.

And lmao, Ange knows how to keep her case safe.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 22, 2018 8:39 PM

Jul 2017
Damn, hand-stabbing scene was intense. Localized pain like that always gets me way more than straight-up gore. Not quite Higurashi levels, but I still got those good cringes.

Also wtfff this scene was so cute go get yo lovers damn. Made all the Embryo shenanigans worth it for this moment.

...Even though I already know Hilda is doomed because of Tusk *cries yuri tears* but this show is still sick.
Mar 28, 2020 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
Kind of a weird thing for Salia to just free Ange like that, wouldn't it be safer to kill her on the spot? Well I guess something like that had to happen for her to be free again, but weak plot point.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.