Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 21, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well shit, Ange is still trying to attack Embyro...

Give her a knife and blood spilled. Too bad he won't die. Didn't take long for Hilda to make her move on Tusk either. Ange is also having way too much "fun" heh. Wonder how Salamandinay will kick some ass next time.
Feb 21, 2015 10:23 AM
Feb 2015
Better episode than last one, so i'll give it a 4/5, lol what's with Hilda? she after Tusk as well? or was she testing him to see how loyal he is to Ange? oh well, we'll see tomorrow, my Japanese sucks.
Also, I want that dick Embyro to die painfully, fuck him, nasty raping ass piece of shit.
I also hope Ange crying out Tusk Tusk Tusk isn't a death flag for him, the reason I came to that conclusion, it looks like he and Embryo will have a throw down next episode.
Feb 21, 2015 10:31 AM

May 2014
HE CAN MAKE WOMEN CLIMAX JUST BY TOUCHING THEM ??!!!!
[SPOILER]
GREATEST
[SPOILER]
VILLAIN
Feb 21, 2015 10:41 AM
Dec 2009
They are talking about death flag in the PV for the next episode I'M SUPER WORRY ABOUT TUSK!!! Don't die DX
Feb 21, 2015 10:43 AM
Jun 2014
DarFrostX said:
Better episode than last one, so i'll give it a 4/5, lol what's with Hilda? she after Tusk as well? or was she testing him to see how loyal he is to Ange? oh well, we'll see tomorrow, my Japanese sucks.
Also, I want that dick Embyro to die painfully, fuck him, nasty raping ass piece of shit.
I also hope Ange crying out Tusk Tusk Tusk isn't a death flag for him, the reason I came to that conclusion, it looks like he and Embryo will have a throw down next episode.

Maybe he is gonna die to make Ange go berserk and gain more power. Another option is that Embryo will hurt Tusk and use him to threaten Ange to make her obey...Embryo listened to what Ange was saying in her mind-raped state, something like "save me Tusk" I think, probably he thought that in that way he could torture and broke Ange easily, because Tusk is what is preventing Ange to go fully controled. Meh, death flags everywhere. I'm sure someone of the main cast is gonna die next week
Kirigaro92Feb 21, 2015 10:49 AM
Feb 21, 2015 11:03 AM
Feb 2015
Kirigaro92 said:
DarFrostX said:

Maybe he is gonna die to make Ange go berserk and gain more power. Another option is that Embryo will hurt Tusk and use him to threaten Ange to make her obey...Embryo listened to what Ange was saying in her mind-raped state, something like "save me Tusk" I think, probably he thought that in that way he could torture and broke Ange easily, because Tusk is what is preventing Ange to go fully controled. Meh, death flags everywhere. I'm sure someone of the main cast is gonna die next week

I've read somewhere on Reddit, that the creator kind of hinted that Hilda may be pushing up daisies near the ending? not sure if it's true or not, but I hope no one else but that bastard Embryo dies, but sadly, there will be deaths, you can't wage war with a God and not expect it.

Who knows though, in the end, they may all be revived by Aura? it's a possibility, after all, this anime has shown that people can come back to life, and that power that Embryo has may very well come from the ancient dragon.
Feb 21, 2015 11:46 AM
Dec 2014
I knew it was dangerous near that fcking narcissist barstard! good thing Ange didn't get raped AGAIN lol! Damn main question next episode will be "Will Tusk die?" DAMMIT FUKUUUDAAAAA, it won't be Cafe Ange in the end without Tusk if you do that :(

But I don't think that's likely LOL hopefully, Tusk still needs to wear that suit his dad used to wear before he really gets it on with Embry-chan :3
Feb 21, 2015 11:56 AM
Jun 2014
DarFrostX said:
Kirigaro92 said:

I've read somewhere on Reddit, that the creator kind of hinted that Hilda may be pushing up daisies near the ending? not sure if it's true or not, but I hope no one else but that bastard Embryo dies, but sadly, there will be deaths, you can't wage war with a God and not expect it.

Who knows though, in the end, they may all be revived by Aura? it's a possibility, after all, this anime has shown that people can come back to life, and that power that Embryo has may very well come from the ancient dragon.

Maybe Hilda will save Tusk, knockin' him unconscious and dying in his place, perhaps that is what we saw in the preview. She wants Ange to be happy and learned Tusk's feelings for Ange are for real by teasing him.
Feb 21, 2015 12:04 PM
Dec 2014
Just realized that the title for next episode is "What is Bereaved"
Bereaved meaning to be deprived of a loved one through a profound absence, especially to a loved one's death.. Okay Tusk's death flag is officially raised up, damn I hope he doesn't die >_< he still needs to open Cafe Ange
Feb 21, 2015 12:26 PM
Jun 2014
sonakoto said:
Bereaved meaning to be deprived of a loved one through a profound absence, especially to a loved one's death.. Okay Tusk's death flag is officially raised up, damn I hope he doesn't die >_< he still needs to open Cafe Ange

I just google it and you are right, but wouldn't it be too obvious to annouce a main character death in the title of the next episode? The show it's spoiling itself lol
Feb 21, 2015 1:17 PM
Dec 2014
Kirigaro92 said:
sonakoto said:

I just google it and you are right, but wouldn't it be too obvious to annouce a main character death in the title of the next episode? The show it's spoiling itself lol

Yea, it may just be Fukuda trolling the viewers lol hopefully he doesn't die next ep :3
Feb 21, 2015 5:34 PM
Nov 2014
Only watch the RAW
My money is on a Matrix like simulator now, given Embryo made Two version of the reality within the program now that he has to merge it.
Without a Matrix solution, it is not possible to make Ange did what she did in this and last episodes logically.
The episode is one of the most heavily censored to date, Poor Ange... and surely BD edition may or may not be looked forward to by some...
Fukuda is known to troll and but if trend was right, he did stated the mind control isnt over in the tweet and worst to come for Ange which we did saw how OTR it turns out this episode.
I expect everybody lives at the end cause it is a Matrix thing... they all sleeping in the REAL Earth crisis chambers deep underground...

By the way, latest fukuda bullcrap tweet indicates there was to be SOUND EFFECT for Ange recovering her magic ring... What the F did i just read...
jackausFeb 22, 2015 1:49 AM
Feb 22, 2015 1:42 AM

May 2010
sonakoto said:
I knew it was dangerous near that fcking narcissist barstard! good thing Ange didn't get raped AGAIN lol! Damn main question next episode will be "Will Tusk die?" DAMMIT FUKUUUDAAAAA, it won't be Cafe Ange in the end without Tusk if you do that :(

But I don't think that's likely LOL hopefully, Tusk still needs to wear that suit his dad used to wear before he really gets it on with Embry-chan :3

There is actually a place called "Cafe Ange"

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g1066445-d6591860-Reviews-Cafe_Ange-Edogawa_Tokyo_Tokyo_Prefecture_Kanto.html
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 22, 2015 2:40 AM
Jan 2015
you now how much garbage cross ange is when you see the recommendations and lame reviews lmao
Feb 22, 2015 2:46 AM

Jun 2013
I guess being stripped and handcuffed to a bed heals leg wounds
Feb 22, 2015 2:47 AM

Jul 2012
That Embryo, it seems like that guy won't die whatever you try to do to kill him.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Feb 22, 2015 2:48 AM
Feb 2015
Kirigaro92 said:
DarFrostX said:

Maybe Hilda will save Tusk, knockin' him unconscious and dying in his place, perhaps that is what we saw in the preview. She wants Ange to be happy and learned Tusk's feelings for Ange are for real by teasing him.

well i was off on episode 20 thankful for a minet it look like it was going that way anyway but thankfuly didnt want it to go oh hes coverted her for an epsiode or to tho it was close theyr for a second

anyway one thing ive learn is take previews with a grain of salt keep in mind that the preview for episode 19 at the end of 18 made it look like he had sucessed in fully mind controling ange which wasnt the case

as for tusk posable death could go eaither way embryo defently took note he could use him to try and make ange surender but then agen embryo probly consder tusk as the last thing keeping him from breaking ange so id image he is probly trying to kill him which is no garintee he will die but its looking likly
Feb 22, 2015 2:50 AM

Apr 2014
Fucking Embryo! Giving pain to Ange then Pleasure? What the fuck! And Salia was just #2 Bitch of Embryo. Poor slutty Girl.
Hilda and Rosalie Yuri shit Again damn it! That Hilda teasing/seducing Tusk was hilarious!

So Alektra was the reason why her comrades die because she was been manipulated like a sex doll by Embryo?
Then It's Ange now who was Embryo's sex doll? Well at least she can still resist Embryo's power because of Tusk.

Ange escape because Salia was being jealous of Age. But suddenly she was knocked off by Ange! Serves you right Bitch Salia!

Damn it! I hate that cliffhanger! I want more of Salamandinay and those DRAGONS!
It was been almost a month the last time they appeared. Can't wait for the Next Episode, Next Week!
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 22, 2015 3:13 AM

Jan 2012
Well aside from the Ange humiliation scenes, which were lol level awful, this episode was alright. In particular I enjoyed Momoka calling out Riza over her crimes against Ange. At this point I can't decide if Salia or Jill is the more pathetic character, but they definitely belong together. They can mourn their lost flings with Embryo together. Glad Salamandinay is back anyway. Man though...that Ange humiliation stuff still overshadows all the decent stuff so easily. It really is lol worthy, but as I said last week par for the course here.
Feb 22, 2015 4:19 AM

Jul 2010
Man, Embryo is one bad MF, and so the Libertus failed cu'z Embryo was able to get under Jill's panty , i guess we're gonna have to accept that tusk is gonna kick the bucket, shit he didn't even get to bang a girl., watta horrible way to die for a virgin.
yeo
Feb 22, 2015 4:33 AM

Apr 2014
Mugen900 said:
I guess we're gonna have to accept that tusk is gonna kick the bucket, shit he didn't even get to bang a girl., watta horrible way to die for a virgin.

I don't know if I should thank you for reminding (for some reason) to check the preview of the next episode.
So I wonder if somebody dies on the next episode as they suggest on the preview. But It can't be Tusk or else Embryo will take on them all!
Haters always gonna hate.
Feb 22, 2015 4:34 AM

May 2013
I really like the developments this week despite the animation and Ange's moans and Embryo's...eh.

Anyways, please no death flag for Tusk, he needs more development!
The world shall know the truth soon.
Feb 22, 2015 4:34 AM

Dec 2010
Well we got the return of DRAGONs and the return of fanservice, which was interesting I suppose. Embryo is one messed up guy! I still want to know how he was able to become God though. I guess we have 5 episodes left to explain it. Also, Hilda totally loves Ange, and now we have the "good" guys back on top and not under Alektra's control any more. I hope neither Tusk nor Vivian die...
Feb 22, 2015 6:02 AM

Aug 2013
Embyro, no means no...

Im glad Ange was able to escape from the castle, and now Salamandinay is here to help with the escape/attack? Good episode.
My Candies:
Feb 22, 2015 6:14 AM

Jan 2015
Ange was like
Feb 22, 2015 6:39 AM
Dec 2014
supracseduch said:
Ange was like

Lol

Speaking of Tusk, where are the rest of the Ancient People? Tusk's mission before meeting Ange was to find his friends. Libertus was restarted, Arzenal is gone, most of the dragons are dead, and yet nothing from them.
Feb 22, 2015 7:12 AM

Aug 2010
That was an awesome ep!

Quite a proposal from Embryo there. Seeing Salia's face of suffering was so satisfying lol...He totally doesn't give a damn about her XD

Loved how Ange mercilessly owned Embryo at the start. The way she stabbed his hand then his shoulder like that was BA!! But Damn! Did she get quite the treatment after that O_o

50x pain and Pleasure :O The budget was definitely used on Ange's masturbating scene while groping her oppai :P Well I got my confused boner there so no complaints XD And the way he was just playing with her and mindf***ing her while she was naked was :O Dat call for Tusk pissed him the hell out :P It was pretty cute too :3

Hilda teasing Tusk and finding out he's a nice guy was just a loser was a cool scene XD I wonder if she really would've let him do her like she said :P

The way they owned Alektra was nice. Hilda for leader :3

Can Sylvie die already <_<

And yay!! Salako to the rescue! :D
Feb 22, 2015 7:37 AM

Mar 2014
Sheeshhhhh
Feb 22, 2015 7:42 AM

Aug 2008
Salamandinay to the rescue.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Feb 22, 2015 8:26 AM
Apr 2014
did anyone notice alektra had a tail?
Feb 22, 2015 8:27 AM

May 2013
I swear to god if that bastard doesnt die this will be the worst anime I ever wasted my time on, come on Tusk kill the fkin rapist for good, Tusk is the only reason I keep myself from dropping this, cause im tired of the rape flags on Ange he already ''did'' enough on her for fk sake, top ated villain of all times
Feb 22, 2015 8:29 AM

May 2013
Embryo was using Ange kinda like a his own plaything. Salako arrives to help Ange. Can't wait for the next episode.
Feb 22, 2015 8:36 AM

Sep 2013
Embryo sama aka "THE SEX GOD"
Embryo sama will give you pleasure beyond what a mere human can do, he will fulfill you in both body and mind as long as you submit to him, if not he will become the devil himself.

Salia is jeaolus and her doubts are confirmed, Ange is just better than her at everything, but she still saves Ange cause she still considers her a friend deep down :'(

Hilda and Rosalie <3
Hilda doesn't want to have sex cause she loves Ange now, and Rosalie confesses her feelings for Chris, a bit late thou and that's why you should not let love go unchecked otherwise you're love might be gone.

Angelize sama's new look is HOT! :O
Whooooooooooooooooooooot

And Angelize sama's ferocity is intense.

Riza aka Lizardia getting the slave treatment again, but Momoka saves her and treats her but wants her to heartily apologize.
At the end Lizardia is ecstatic that Salamandinay sama has come.
ichii_1Feb 22, 2015 8:50 AM
Feb 22, 2015 8:50 AM

Oct 2013
Holy fuck, so much happened this episode. Let's see what we got here:

- A reveal of Embryo's intentions, merging both of the two earths together, which will therefore inevitably bring chaos, therefore "destroying" his mana filled-world.

- Ange earning more badass points by stabbing Embryo like that, you go girl.

- Another display of Embryo's powers on making Ange feel either pleasure, pain, laughter, you name it, heavily amplified at that, all with one touch.

- More reason to sympathize with Salia, showing once again that the girl just wanted to be needed & loved by someone. She choose wrong sure but she didn't have a choice at the time, it was that or death. Not much of a choice if you ask me.

- A much-needed look in Rosalie's mind, little as it might have been. Like Salia, she's insecure and show's that not all characters are as mentally strong as Ange, which is a given since they didn't grow up in the same conditions as her.

- Hilda about to play a major role in the upcoming conflict. I smirk when I think back how it all started between her & Ange. Then again, I'm a sucker for these types of rivals or enemies turned friends relationships.

- The Ange x Hilda yuri ship rose & sunk again in the same episode with Rosalie asking Hilda if she loves Ange followed by Hilda approaching Tusk the way she did. Way to rile up everyone Fukuda :D

- And of course, the much-welcomed return of Salamdinay. Nice timing too.
Feb 22, 2015 9:35 AM

May 2013
I don't know why people even support hilda x ange, well it's just people who are hungry for yuri fanservice, even after this disturbing scene of ange which at least got saved from her calling out for tusk, can't wait to see the swordfight the opening shows Tusk vs Embryo, and if Tusk dies instead of him, dropped it that instant
Feb 22, 2015 9:37 AM

May 2014
I don't get how Momoka can run around unmonitored, set Lizardia free from prison and have her open the Singular at the control tower without being stopped by anyone. I could let it fly the first time, when Momoka helped Ange escape during the time she was going to be hanged, but it just seems too awfully convenient for her to be able to waltz around without any obstacles in a high security area.

Unless she has Lelouch Lamperouge helping her, just that doesn't seem possible.

Regardless, it's still entertaining, but right now these things just seem anticlimactic.
DeicideVFeb 22, 2015 9:40 AM
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Feb 22, 2015 10:48 AM

Aug 2013
SanjiCC said:
I swear to god if that bastard doesnt die this will be the worst anime I ever wasted my time on, come on Tusk kill the fkin rapist for good, Tusk is the only reason I keep myself from dropping this, cause im tired of the rape flags on Ange he already ''did'' enough on her for fk sake, top ated villain of all times

Oh god if Tusk kills Embryo than this anime will become total shit. Ange is the one that needs to kill Embryo not Tusk.
Feb 22, 2015 10:51 AM
Dec 2014
KazuhoYoshii said:
I don't get how Momoka can run around unmonitored, set Lizardia free from prison and have her open the Singular at the control tower without being stopped by anyone. I could let it fly the first time, when Momoka helped Ange escape during the time she was going to be hanged, but it just seems too awfully convenient for her to be able to waltz around without any obstacles in a high security area.

Regardless, it's still entertaining, but right now these things just seem anticlimactic.

I don't think there is anyone that can stop her. Besides psycho sis and Momoka, I don't see even one other Mana user there. I guess they got an earlier ticket to extermination.
Feb 22, 2015 10:51 AM

Aug 2013
SanjiCC said:
I don't know why people even support hilda x ange, well it's just people who are hungry for yuri fanservice, even after this disturbing scene of ange which at least got saved from her calling out for tusk, can't wait to see the swordfight the opening shows Tusk vs Embryo, and if Tusk dies instead of him, dropped it that instant

Well I don't know why people even support Ange x Tusk, those two didn't have a much proper development to have romantic feelings. Their relationship was force and rushed.
Feb 22, 2015 10:52 AM

Oct 2014
This show does a reallllyyy good job of making you hate Embryo.
If Embryo is so powerful though, how tf are you supposed to kill him? He has like way too much power

KazuhoYoshii said:

I don't think it bothers me that much, but I did notice that too it's a little hard to believe. Maybe Embryo is so confident of his power that he doesn't really concern himself with common sense security.

SanjiCC said:
I don't know why people even support hilda x ange, well it's just people who are hungry for yuri fanservice, even after this disturbing scene of ange which at least got saved from her calling out for tusk

Not that I support HildaxAnge over TuskxAnge, but it's cute how Hilda went so 180 with Ange and kind of fell for her almost begrudgingly. Although I'm sure a lot of people like the yuri aspect of it, the way she fell for Ange is just so innocent compared to her usual character that its appealing
Feb 22, 2015 10:58 AM

Aug 2007
I'm all for Hilda x Ange, for the sake of non-meta endings. I also hope at least one person of the main cast dies. Pref not Hilda, but hey. If Tusk is a real man, he gives his life for Ange. Also, nice to see it confirmed that Elektra did know Embryo.

Moral of the show: getting turned on is your worst enemy.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Feb 22, 2015 11:06 AM

Oct 2013
Oh, this show. Didn't even notice this until someone mentioned & posted these on reddit:

It's about where Ange was keeping her ring case. What's on the top cover of the case as she open's it should clear any doubts(pic 3).

[spoiler]

As Nana Mizuki said in a Cross Ange Q&A panel when someone asked about where the case was kep: "A girl has many pockets...that's it."
Feb 22, 2015 11:37 AM
May 2013
hopefully tusk dies,hes supposed to be a knight but he only saved ange like once? Then the rest of the time he was barely useful or not useful at all.
Feb 22, 2015 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
Embryo is using Ange like his plaything. I really like how Ange owned Embryo with a knife.
Feb 22, 2015 12:07 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Didn't Ange learn her lesson already from her previous encounter with Embryo? This guy is practically immortal, and yet she tried to kill him. Well, she got paid back with interest.

Alektra finally gives in and confesses her side of the story. Hilda to take charge, and she'll definitely lead a more effective team.
Tusk should take the chance and build a harem already. >.<

Salia stayed tsundere for Ange after all. Still don't like that bitch one bit though.

Decent episode. Best girl Salamandinay appears once again. Quite hyped for next week only because of her!

Feb 22, 2015 12:09 PM
Sep 2011
I'm glad Vivian didn't die, or end up in Embryo's hands. The show hasn't been doing much of the fanservice stuff with her thankfully. Also seeing Jill get slapped was pretty cathartic.

I'm surprised people say that Ange and Tusk's romantic development together is lacking in development and illogical, but no one questions Hilda suddenly being willing to molest Ange in the shower. It's all illogical. Did the time Ange and Hilda spend in the cell really advance their relationship to such a level? Is Hilda merely pretending again?

I love how the music tries to be all serious and dramatic when we watch Ange being forced to go to town on herself. The show wants you to take the darkness and drama stuff seriously, but it also wants to be a comedy with heaps of fanservice. It just doesn't work keeping them all together at the same time.

Basically literal torture porn: the episode. "I'm going to break you so that you can't reject my advances." It's episode 12 of Daybreak Illusion all over again.

This scene here made me question physics.

Also, that bit with the ring case... ew. Good thing Embryo doesn't have a table to bend her over.
Feb 22, 2015 12:30 PM
Nov 2012
The preview made me laugh when i saw embryo face. Never like Jill in the first place kept going on and on about her plan, no doubt Embryo benefited from it.

Ange really did not learn anything maybe aura can kill embryo.
Feb 22, 2015 12:48 PM

Sep 2013
Feb 22, 2015 12:56 PM

May 2014
FloydBt said:
KazuhoYoshii said:

I don't think there is anyone that can stop her. Besides psycho sis and Momoka, I don't see even one other Mana user there. I guess they got an earlier ticket to extermination.

I don't know, but about 10 and 19 episodes ago, the Misurugi palace and capital were crawling with guards/police.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Feb 22, 2015 2:27 PM

Jan 2013
The way how Ange was being tortured was quite funny lol
And the Sailor Moon reference was hilarious.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.