Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 16, 2014 1:06 PM
Apr 2014
D is God's Natural Enemy? Interesting...
(I mean after all, they are the one's that will (D)efy the god's)
Oct 16, 2014 1:16 PM
Aug 2014
So who are these "three kids" that Rocinante is keeping an eye on for Sengoku that "just won't budge?" Also I'm thinking something like Drum Island is gonna come up all too soon considering how much they need a Doctor...maybe this means we will find the one Doctor who knows everything about Devil Fruit...maybe we will see...Vegapunk...?
Oct 16, 2014 1:20 PM
Dec 2011
MisterSinister said:
So who are these "three kids" that Rocinante is keeping an eye on for Sengoku that "just won't budge?"

Baby5, Law and that fatty...
Oct 16, 2014 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
d are gods natural enemy that means "d" is a clan that brings ups and down and are enemys of terryoubito thats the way i think....so rosinante is a marine spy what a great plot so does that mean that special mission from sengoku associated with flamingo?We have in the page a call from flamingo does this mean the next chapter will kill corazon and from ope ope fruit will cure his sickness???Gosh i have a lot of things to ask.......5/5 because oda is on a roll
Oct 16, 2014 2:02 PM

Mar 2012
Maerow said:
"D. are Gods natural enemy"

God Usopp vs Monkey D. Luffy incoming.

I hope this matchup comes again.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Oct 16, 2014 2:06 PM
Aug 2014
I am also ALL on board for saying the D stands for Devil. They are God's Natural Enemy after all...I mean how do we know that Rouge didn't live a badass life of defying the World Government? Or maybe it's just familial since she had a kid with Roger?
Oct 16, 2014 2:11 PM

May 2013
So...Another bit of information about 'D' has been given out, this one was pretty amazing. D, the ones that oppose God. Must be the Devil then. I remember in early One Piece, the devil existed and something happened, it was vague information. So, the D's Clan is the natural enemy of the Celestial Dragons who are considered gods and high beings. The D's have the role of destroying them all >:)
Oct 16, 2014 2:24 PM

Apr 2009
HalibelTheEspada said:
Welp, looks like the second page cleared up the theories about Corazon possibly being Ivankov.

Holy crap, i didn't even notice.. They have the same 'face' design (tattoos etc)
Oct 16, 2014 4:43 PM

Oct 2014
Excellent chapter.

Liked how the relationship between Law and Corazon developed, that punch Corazon gave to the doctor was satisfying.

Oct 16, 2014 4:58 PM

Nov 2011
blooddrunk said:
Maerow said:

That happened already, in Water Seven xD
Foreshadowing~

Oh this foreshadowing. But yeah, the God's Enemy quote caught my attention quite a bit this chapter as well. Corazon has also become a character I find quite interesting now as well. Can't wait for next chapter :D
Oct 16, 2014 5:02 PM

Aug 2012
Ralonzo said:
kiDnameDSkia said:
Im guessing Doffy called because they managed to obtain the ope ope no mi. I think Law will operate on himself and cure himself, and in the meantime while they'll be back with the family, Vergo or someone will somehow find out about Corazon (Rocinante) and Doffy will kill him

Didn't Doffman say something about the ope-ope should have been his, as it's one of the pinnacle power fruits and would let him take over the world with the Tenryuubitches "secret treasure"? I don't think it's the wildest guess to think that after he gets it, Rossy steals the fruit and gives it to Waterboy in order to let him cure him sickness. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

I think he said something like they (the family) always wanted the ope ope no mi to be in their hands, and I think it was more like, with Law and the fruit together they would've blabla what you said, the whole destroying everything thing.

Also, while we're referencing to Motorhead, it would've been nice if the Ace of Spades had had more of a death feel, to me it's pretty lame as it is
/eazy win Zoro
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Oct 16, 2014 9:58 PM

Dec 2013
Another great chapter. I like how Corazon doesn't actually have the ope ope fruit like how everyone predicted and some more interesting information about the "D"
Oct 16, 2014 10:49 PM

Aug 2008
Corazon turn out to be a very good character. This flashback is getting better and better.

Maybe Vergo found out Corazon working for Sengoku and told Doflamingo about it.
ZapredonOct 16, 2014 10:53 PM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 16, 2014 11:15 PM

Apr 2014
God natural enemy?
God Enel vs Monkey D. Luffy.
God Usopp vs Monkey D. Luffy
maybe next is Godtsuya.

Beast chapter, this is what it means for Oda to go Gear Second.
Oct 17, 2014 1:49 AM

Feb 2014
Well Oda is also most likely god's natural enemy, so his name should be "o D a".

Yeah, Vergo absolutely playing his part on Corazon mess.

But it keep surprising me, not only Doffy's father and most likely Doffy's mother too, but Corazon actually one of the good CD, i am really really curious now how can something like that happens especially on CD environment. Someone like Doffy seems a natural personality who born as CD which not weird by the pride of blood-line and environment.

At first i really don't care with this Marie-Joa, but now i really want to see it. Damn oDa.
Oct 17, 2014 5:33 AM

Aug 2013
3 great chapter in a row,hell yeah! The explaination that was given about the "D" was satisfaying and connects nicely with what we've seen so far,altough it wasn't in depth I'm glad that we got a little piece.And so that answers the question why Law save Luffy's ass back at Marineford also the line that Corazon said to Law about the "D" he(Law) said the same line to Doflamingo.

Also Corazon is more Joker-like than Doflamingo lol
Oct 17, 2014 8:38 AM

May 2012
OMG. Law and Cora-san </3
Oct 17, 2014 10:52 AM

May 2011
God natural enemy ? this is getting more mysterious than It was. xD
Oct 17, 2014 11:41 AM

Jun 2013
short_review said:
Btw ... I may not be the only one but I never really realized that Corazon / Pica / Trebol and Diamante were not their real names ... They are spanish names for Heart / Spade / Club and Diamond. Card game ~

So Vergo was the first to sit on the "Heart seat" then he left for the marines and the young brother was promoted, and then the brother was killed and Law could have been the third one to stand for the Heart.

Interesting chapter btw. This flashback is really nice.

Yep I also did not realize that...I really tough Diamante's name was Diamante and others too.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 17, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2012
Another (unintentional?) reference to religion in One Piece:

Oct 17, 2014 3:35 PM
Dec 2010
smokes said:
HalibelTheEspada said:
Welp, looks like the second page cleared up the theories about Corazon possibly being Ivankov.

Holy crap, i didn't even notice.. They have the same 'face' design (tattoos etc)

you guys are drunk.. ivankov has his own horu horu no mi devilfruit.. and he has his own past.. and only one person in the world who can use two fruit which is blackbeard.
Oct 17, 2014 3:43 PM

Jun 2012
forzsaken said:
smokes said:

you guys are drunk.. ivankov has his own horu horu no mi devilfruit.. and he has his own past.. and only one person in the world who can use two fruit which is blackbeard.

They just said it's not possible lol...
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 17, 2014 3:43 PM

Jan 2008
Benphyre said:
kaneki-ken1 said:
D are gods natural enemy??
i want more of the secret of the D but knowing oda i have to wait for at least 5 years to get another detail of the D........:(

Seeing how people from D-Clan are natural enemies of God and if the term "God" refers to the Celestial Dragons, whom so far have shown absolutely no physical combat abilities whatsoever, I won't be surprised if people with D in their names are the only individuals able to have more than one devil fruit abilities.

wow only took 764 chapters to get this much, wonder how long it will take to get more.
Oct 18, 2014 4:46 AM

Mar 2014
SuperRed said:
Another (unintentional?) reference to religion in One Piece:

Is it really that strange? One Piece has had religion for a long time and they sometimes weren't subtle with it, either.

There were examples here and there:
- Zoro is an atheist
- "God" Enel and his "Angels"
- Skypieans in general
- Bartholomew Kuma with his Bible
- The guards at Impel Down baptize prisoners in Holy water.
- The nun that prayed for Whitebeard's downfall.
- The nun who died at the war against Frevance.
- The "Devils" in Ohara
- Etc.
Yeah, Religion were sprinkled in One Piece here and there. There is Christianity in One Piece.
Rushing to the sound of battle to protect those who can't.
My theme when I'm epic and everyone knows it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux9YbzTeekg
My theme when I am in command:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9KzEMqWRFk
My theme when I am going to fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTEK8Nti3_U
Mytheme when warriors like me are no longer needed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3wnN_PxUDY
Oct 18, 2014 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
Great chapter!

Also, nice catch

SuperRed said:
"D" are devils?

Dat marine Rocinante foreshadowing!

When did that happen ?
Oct 18, 2014 10:26 AM

Nov 2011
@SuperRed Nevermind, found it.

Chapter 691 Color Spread:
http://img.mangastream.com/m/51/14352127/c1163ff41c19efa233e927d0560e579f.jpg

He's at the bottom, between Nami and Zoro
Oct 19, 2014 3:59 PM

Jan 2014
I was wondering why Law didn't die of the illness back then. I wonder if Doflamingo will have something to do with his recovery.
Oct 22, 2014 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
fouad said:
@SuperRed Nevermind, found it.

Chapter 691 Color Spread:
http://img.mangastream.com/m/51/14352127/c1163ff41c19efa233e927d0560e579f.jpg

He's at the bottom, between Nami and Zoro

lol. is that Dragon on Brook right side? o_O
Dec 26, 2014 10:09 PM

May 2013
Wow, Oda is truly a genius.... That theory though about D's being enemies of god is super interesting. And Doffy and Corazon are complete opposites, very interesting. One Piece has been on a roll lately.

Feb 26, 2015 5:21 AM

Jun 2011
Heartbreaking. I cried. T_T Poor Law.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 23, 2015 4:52 AM

Sep 2013
The Will of D has been hinted at being the Celestial Dragons natural enemies for ages now, good to finally see it confirmed.
Mar 25, 2015 7:49 PM
Jul 2013
I feel so sad about Corason... He is a nice guy compare to his brother Doflamingo.... I have been thinking this it Oda-sensei always make the rich people and the doctors that are mean and think highly of themself but they are just a minor character ( less than minor lol) look very ugly...well it's not like I hate it but when I always see that I will be like

" shut up you ugly rich noble!" <--- my thoughts when the celestial dragon was about to come to luffy's village and the garbage place( forgot it's name) was on fire and a little rich girl asked her dad if they are not human like them and her father respond it's their fault that they weren't born as a noble. So the girl was like " how silly they should just have been born as a noble" or something like that
Jul 12, 2015 10:20 AM

Dec 2008
This was very emotional episode, Corazon is a nice guy after all. Poor Law, he sure suffered a lot of rejection and hate when he as a little kid.
Jan 6, 2016 6:08 AM

Oct 2013
Corazon taking Law to different hospitals and those morons refusing to treat him. Damn, this chapter is feels inducing. ;_;
May 16, 2018 3:34 AM

Feb 2013
I hope he killed all those doctors.
Sep 22, 2022 7:47 AM

Mar 2021
Damn this chapter is stacked.

Cora's fruit is pretty useful, especially for stealth which I love lol

Bro this is hilarious

Some more "D" lore, turns out they could bring the destruction of the gods, or even the whole world??

Corazon is a marine! And Veigo is also a marine... crap

Aww Cora actually really cares about Law and his painful past :((( "You poor boy"

And tsundere Law called him "Cora" :)

Oct 31, 2022 11:37 PM

May 2021
Maerow said:

He is secretly also Go D. Usopp.

Mar 24, 1:49 AM

Jun 2017
When I saw snow and how Cora and Law climbed the mountain, I was so sure that they went to the doctor who was Chopper's friend. The dead one, not the old hag.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

32 by landofthekwt »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.