Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 19, 2015 8:16 AM

Oct 2012
About as dark as a comedy can get really and it was pretty funny. Although it's a bit of a shame that they had to sacrifice Sato's character for that joke at the end, I guess I'll see if it was worth it or not.
Jan 9, 2016 3:07 AM

Jul 2013
Suicide Squad failed :( I feel sad now, why can't they stay with their decisions and end their lives. Welp I had a good laugh, this episode was pure comedy.
Jan 20, 2016 6:30 AM

Aug 2012
A bit over the top forced drama with some tropes and plot holes but oh well, it was nice anyway, if only for the little bit of char development and funny parts.

Starting to like this series (but what a slow start it was) and gonna bump the rating to an 8/10 if it stays that way (or get even better).

The fact that I've lead a hikikomuri lifestyle for 5 years DOES affect my judgment over this anime though, obviously...
HyunckelJan 20, 2016 6:52 AM

Jan 20, 2016 6:50 AM

Aug 2012
kawaiisakura05 said:
i kinda wish they would have had someone jump. i thought the fact that no one died after all that hype was kinda disappointing. and i like the new song.:)

Yeah the 'plot twists' came one after another, first "oh no I dont wanna die" then nobody else wanna die anymore, then HE wants to die after all, then he's prevented by the others BUT he fell afterall only to NOT die in the end.

Dieception. Kinda predictable tbh

The fact the 40-ish y old dude with the boat and island didn't jump while not giving any reason not to was weird, he was the only one not to get a 'redemption'... =/

Mar 5, 2016 5:36 PM

Aug 2014
Sato you useless dumbass, How can someone be this stupid lol its annoying, staying there and actually going with them to commit suicide lol WTF.
I really liked this episode and it was enjoyable with a good message, but somehow i think it was dumb, the whole setting of events feels stupid.
I wanted him to kiss Hitomi though, it would've been great.
Anyway, touching episode, I liked it.
Mar 23, 2016 7:53 AM

Aug 2014
It's so nice that all of them atleast survived this. Misaki x Satou is the best :>
May 1, 2016 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
Snappynator said:
It's so nice that all of them atleast survived this. Misaki x Satou is the best :>

Yeah Misaki X Satou is great, i don't like his senpai
May 7, 2016 9:23 PM
Apr 2016
After just watching this episode, I have to say, I'm very very frustrated. In the span of just 1 episode, Satou went from being someone pumped to be on vacation and ready to live his life anew to completely suicidal. And this drastic shift was all the result of him not having the balls to speak up? I understand that he is incredibly introverted and self-conscious with little confidence, but I genuinely cannot understand why he not only was OK with Senpai killing herself, but also OK with ending his own life.

To top it all off, it took the loser medical student pussing out to talk everyone out of jumping, and then Satou ends up being the mopy one who still wants to jump? I feel like for the last 12 episodes, Satou has been being built up as a guy who is just starting to figure it out and make friends, only for him to turn a complete 180 for no apparent reason except for "everyone else is doing it."

Thoughts?
Jun 2, 2016 10:51 PM

Dec 2015
Didn't do anything for me, and honestly it was quite stupid. Nevermind the Satou thing, I didn't find how they tried to make suicide jokes funny at all.
Jun 7, 2016 7:01 AM

Jan 2016
Wow....this was....this was the best episode....inconceivable how well they planned this out to arrive here. A-amazing....

Yes, I cried.....well, it wasn't full out balling, but it was the first animation that made me tear up since Iron Giant...

I thought Misaki would confess her love for him there....I guess, "I need you" is close enough....Satou is such an idiot for saying he'll die just for her despite that....I felt a bit heartbroken and cringy when that guy proposed to Hitomi....because, despite Satou x Misaki being the correct couple, it really does feel like an entire part of Satou's life was just ripped from him...he will never get to admit that he wanted to go out with her or die with her....I admit that I started seriously tearing up when she said "if we manage to beborn in the same time, play cards with me again, okay?"

I can't anymore. I'm simultaneously happy and sad that this isn't the last episode...happy because we get to see all of the aftermath, sad because I don't see how they could end it on a better/more emotional note than this.

9.5/10

(P.S. to all the assholes saying this is too dark for comedy...not all of us view this series as a comedy. it hits close to home for a lot of us. there are only a few bits of the series that actually have satirical aspects, and NONE of them were found in this episode. really, if you're still watching this solely for the comedy, and are annoyed with this suicide episode, maybe you should drop this fucking anime before you get any more hurt.)
primaskiJun 7, 2016 7:04 AM
Jun 23, 2016 2:28 AM

Mar 2014
This was episode was excellent, until the last couple minutes starting with Hitomi monologue after to others decided not to commit. Fucking destroyed Hitomi's character. Honestly, liked her very much, and she has always been the best choice for Satou, but she was completely ruined with her truly asinine tirade.

As someone said earlier, the climax with her feelings and the proposal was a a dues ex machina.

I can't give this series a 10/10 anymore, unless this is addressed and salvaged.
Aug 16, 2016 2:02 PM

Jan 2013
"It's tough being a spoiled rich kid" ... really ... is it that bad to make you want to commit suicide?
I'm sure he had other reasons aswell as depression is very hard to understand and get control over, that counts for the other characters aswell.

Anyhow, this episode was good untill they all had their revelations why they shouldn;t ...

Satou doesnt even know why he went along when he's the reason why they didnt jump in the first place and people came looking for them.

I feel like they wanted to put a comedic spin to suicide in this episode while in fact it really isn't.

And ofcourse Satou would have to fall of the edge by accident, kinda saw that coming.
Aug 16, 2016 3:17 PM

Mar 2016
"I need you,Satou,i absolutely need you."

Wow,for me this was the best ep until now,loved the OP and ED (which is way better than the other one).
I felt really emotional because i can relate a lot to Satou...
I actually wanted him to jump and just get injured and get more depressed.

Also,the offline meeting reminds me a lot of heaven's gate.
SVL3MAug 16, 2016 3:20 PM
Sep 7, 2016 12:45 PM
Mar 2012
Another hilarious yet depressing episode.
Then on later thought it pissed me off. Lots of rich boy's problems. Med dropout deserved the slap, he could reapply school instead of blaming others for his theft. Gameboy sounds like bullying I& money issue. Rich guy with island is depressed? why?
And three women portrayed as the treachery Yamazaki warned about. Wife who divorces just from his business fail. Insane conspiracy senpai only looks up at a successful richboy & blames him when he's actually working hard, also uses Sato as friendzoned confidant and forgot to tell him btw we're dying together lolz. Then Supporter confess she needs Sato to look down on him as worse than stray dog failure. Both use Sato as a stepping stone to make themselves feel better. He did mention he's a stone just before.
Besides Yamazaki's critical attitude, he's mostly right, implying the parallel of Misaki feeding cats & Sato. We always knew Misaki had ulterior motives, but still isn't clear why she needs the Sato project. There's more hints of her weird family situation now.
Sep 7, 2016 11:35 PM

Sep 2013
Yeah, I was amazed Satou didn't speak up and say "I don't wanna die!" I'm glad they all decided to live at the end though!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 28, 2016 12:02 PM

Jan 2016
Oh my fuckin god this did not just happen! wow the cheesiness in this ep is unbelievable. How did this show go downhill this fast? so fuckin corny
Nov 10, 2016 9:45 AM

May 2015
even though i didn't want hitomi x sato to happen, the way she accepted his proposal like it was nothing kinda pissed me off.
sato was willing to abandon his old life and start one with her. it's also basically her fault that he ended up like that. ugh

peanutncookieNov 10, 2016 10:05 AM
Nov 27, 2016 5:39 AM

Aug 2015
Greatest episode so far. A lot of funny moments yet the episode is really depressing and serious.
Liking traps is gay and liking Lolis is Pedophila.
Come at me bruh!
Nov 29, 2016 3:36 AM

Mar 2013
Ironic and hilarious episode lmao :v

Watching Sato in first half was so cringe-worthy I tell you. The words I wanted from him came out from the medical student's mouth. gg

Hitomi's 180 degree turn in second half tho XD Sato's reaction to it was funny lol

Interesting and funny how the guys who wanted the most to suicide ends up saving the one who wanted nothing to do with it haha
Jan 2, 2017 2:20 PM

Dec 2014
This show really knows how to pull of drama and comedy simultaneously
lmao
5/5
Jan 8, 2017 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
This episode was a pretty big disappointment for me. I wasn't moved by the drama, a lot of which I found cheesy. And Misaki's motivations, although they weren't surprising, were disappointing in their delivery. Also, sometimes I enjoy dark humor, but in this case it was a mixed bag.

LeeTailorJan 8, 2017 2:41 PM
Feb 2, 2017 8:43 PM

Jan 2014
well damn I was hoping Sato and Hitomi would end up together but I guess that's out the door now. ohh well

Well beside my personal bias idk how to feel. The med student changing his mind pretty good imo, I believe a lot of people have second thoughts before committing suicide, but I found it jarring though Hitomi would just accept a marriage proposal just like that, weren't you dissatisfied with your boyfriend? and it made me lose respect for her because right before that she was telling sato they should die together and within the same minute she's like "ohhh never mind I'm just gonna marry this dude"

Also Sato just going along with this whole thing even when they mention suicide, like I understand you're a hikimori but I doubt even a shut in would just go along with suicide if he had no plans to. But I did like the Irony of him wanting to die at the end. Like you just told this girl you would be with her in another life and she just abandons you like that? I'd feel pretty terrible myself if I was in that situation.

I have mixed feelings about this episode some of it I could buy into and some I couldn't. I lost a lot of respect for Hitomi who I found to be one of the most interesting characters at first, I feel like she just kind of used Sato in a really fucked up way and played with his feelings. Would still like to know more about Misaki and her motives though.
jasonvorheas24Feb 2, 2017 9:15 PM
Feb 13, 2017 10:47 PM

Jan 2014
That was fucking fantastic. Wow. Also major props to Chris Patton for making that final scream as haunting as it was.
Mar 31, 2017 9:05 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, that was the weirdest proposal I've ever seen, it's good that she accepted.
But wtf Misaki, she could have said something more positive.
Apr 11, 2017 9:50 AM
Feb 2015
Mikiyo said:
No matter how I look at it, I felt like this episode was a retarded-let-down one for me. First of all Satou didn't even killed himself when he had no goals and was a full-load hikikomori, when he didn't even knew that Yamazaki was living next to him. Then now out of nowhere, right up when he had this shining light of creating a game (He had found something to believe on, something that gave him strenght to keep going straightforward) he sudenddly realizes that his life is trash when hes at the verge of death without even wanting to.

He lied to everyone until the moment they were going to jump, HE FUCKING DIDN'T WANTED TO DIE YET HE WAS GOING TO.

What a patethic human trash, he had so much potential to become someone else and the writters just screwed it up all, it was totally unlike the character to want to kill himself, an extremely unpredictable change of mind out of nowhere. The writters screwed it up. Horrible... but very horrible episode.
i agree hitomi was practicly forcing him to do suicide she was practicly pulling satou and he didnt even want to die this mess is all hitomis fault
Apr 11, 2017 9:55 AM
Feb 2015
RafaelDeJongh said:
Woh this was a great episode especially the dramatic part and the ending, for some reason I laughed bcs I was expecting it but damn what a nice episode!

Also nice new ED!
your here too bro lol
May 7, 2017 7:15 AM
Jan 2017
I liked the comedy part of this series but it looks like the dramatic part of this series is great, best episode of the series so far.I never took part in any series discussion but this series is damn good.The ED is good so hopefully won't skip it now.
Jun 1, 2017 2:57 AM
Jul 2010
I find it hilarious how people actually seemed to enjoy ED 1 so much. It's probably the worst ED I've ever heard in any anime.. Glad it finally got changed!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2017 6:45 PM

Jan 2016
Julle said:
I find it hilarious how people actually seemed to enjoy ED 1 so much. It's probably the worst ED I've ever heard in any anime.. Glad it finally got changed!

Odoru Akachan Ningen was one of the BEST ending songs in any anime. You have to look beyond its superficiality, and actually read / analyze the lyrics. Besides that, the animation that went along with it was perfect. At least read the English lyrics before passing such a harsh judgement on it, I think you may change your mind.
Jun 2, 2017 7:00 AM
Jul 2010
primaltare said:
Julle said:

Odoru Akachan Ningen was one of the BEST ending songs in any anime. You have to look beyond its superficiality, and actually read / analyze the lyrics. Besides that, the animation that went along with it was perfect. At least read the English lyrics before passing such a harsh judgement on it, I think you may change your mind.

Yeah, I'm sorry for being so harsh on it. There was no lyrics where I watched so I didn't know about the lyrics until just now (just checked it on youtube). It was certainly deeper than I expected, so at least I understand why people like it now! I'm more for music than lyrics though (but I still think lyrics are important), and I still think the song was pretty bad when it came to that. But yeah, everyone has different taste! I enjoyed the opening at least :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2017 7:58 AM

Jan 2016
Julle said:
primaltare said:

Yeah, I'm sorry for being so harsh on it. There was no lyrics where I watched so I didn't know about the lyrics until just now (just checked it on youtube). It was certainly deeper than I expected, so at least I understand why people like it now! I'm more for music than lyrics though (but I still think lyrics are important), and I still think the song was pretty bad when it came to that. But yeah, everyone has different taste! I enjoyed the opening at least :)

It's cool, I'm glad I was able to convince you to look beyond its melody. I know the song is a little goofy, so it might not fit everyone's tastes. The opening also has many subtleties and hidden meanings that I think are worth looking into once you've completed the series. :)
Jun 3, 2017 2:28 PM
Jul 2010
primaltare said:
Julle said:

It's cool, I'm glad I was able to convince you to look beyond its melody. I know the song is a little goofy, so it might not fit everyone's tastes. The opening also has many subtleties and hidden meanings that I think are worth looking into once you've completed the series. :)

Yeah, and I'm thankful for that:) I was actually thinking about that, regarding the opening! Not seen the lyrics there though, but I think the opening alone even shows a lot. I'll definitely check it out though as soon as I have completed this series. Thanks for the tip!:)
Jun 13, 2017 4:51 PM

May 2013
LOL that nigguh WOULD slip ahhahahahaa xD
Worse proposal story ever to tell people. "I tried to kill myself by jumping off a cliff at a deserted island and then my bf sailed to find me and proposed to me-- how ROMANTIC" Whatever.

Also, Misaki's speech was so dumb =_____=' so she basically needs Satou to live so that she knows there's a failure out there worse than her and it won't be so bad? Is that it??? Dumb bitch >____>

Jun 15, 2017 2:22 AM

Jan 2010
that cliff suicider's eye view scene was epic, lol

best episode so far, or one of the best...holly fudge!

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Aug 11, 2017 12:13 PM

Aug 2010
Why he is not dead? 12-13 episodes anime is better. :D
Aug 14, 2017 8:57 PM

Mar 2015
It's kind of an abrupt suicide episode... I mean, it's sad, but it felt somehow forced dramatization of a suicide attempt. I mean, Satou wasn't even trying to kill himself an hour ago and then he suddenly want to do so kind of felt forced. Although I understand that he realized that offing himself was a good idea while on that cliff, it's still rather sudden.

Especially how it was resolved so easily, like one guy started to chicken out and think about his mother grieving... then the old man was reminded of his family and he can start over and then giving lawyer to the kid. I mean, that was so sudden and could've done hours ago before they went to the cliff. Rather ridiculous way to suicide cop out. Not to mention the quick acceptance of the marriage thing was so sudden too.

Sep 4, 2017 9:44 AM

May 2016
That was way better than the last episode.
Nov 8, 2017 7:09 AM

Apr 2015
"When you return, you won't even be able to recognize me." You ain't returning Sato lol

Misaki is so cute and has such good intentions. Yamazaki saying "You have to take credit for feeding a stray dog." is ridiculous because that's not true. Some stray dogs simply move on to the next home. Some people don't have the resources other than food to provide entirely for a stray dog.

"I wouldn't be surprised if this is exactly what you wanted all along." Oh, fuck you, Yamazaki. Like Misaki really wanted Sato to kill himself. That's a ridiculous, hurtful accusation.

It's amazing how fast the other people who wanted to kill themselves warmed up to Sato - almost like that type of crowd best connect with him. Or maybe he's really good with people in general, and just hasn't been able to shine due to all the fears that come with being a hikikomori.

Sato's senpai thinking that no one needs her...her boyfriend has good intentions, and there was that fat guy at work who looked kinda like Sato who clearly adored her and would probably kill himself if he heard that she killed herself.

"You're a flesh and blood failure of a human being!" Damn, Misaki...I still love you, but aren't you trying to get Sato not to kill himself? (After typing this, the doctor guy vocalized my thoughts exactly.)
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Dec 1, 2017 6:16 PM
Jun 2017
primaltare said:
Wow....this was....this was the best episode....inconceivable how well they planned this out to arrive here. A-amazing....

Yes, I cried.....well, it wasn't full out balling, but it was the first animation that made me tear up since Iron Giant...

I thought Misaki would confess her love for him there....I guess, "I need you" is close enough....Satou is such an idiot for saying he'll die just for her despite that....I felt a bit heartbroken and cringy when that guy proposed to Hitomi....because, despite Satou x Misaki being the correct couple, it really does feel like an entire part of Satou's life was just ripped from him...he will never get to admit that he wanted to go out with her or die with her....I admit that I started seriously tearing up when she said "if we manage to beborn in the same time, play cards with me again, okay?"

I can't anymore. I'm simultaneously happy and sad that this isn't the last episode...happy because we get to see all of the aftermath, sad because I don't see how they could end it on a better/more emotional note than this.

9.5/10

(P.S. to all the assholes saying this is too dark for comedy...not all of us view this series as a comedy. it hits close to home for a lot of us. there are only a few bits of the series that actually have satirical aspects, and NONE of them were found in this episode. really, if you're still watching this solely for the comedy, and are annoyed with this suicide episode, maybe you should drop this fucking anime before you get any more hurt.)
Your dumb. Go to a doctor you nutjob. We dont care about your frustrations... This anime has been all about comedy and alegories. Just some oversimplystic to go with the tone of the plot.

So tired of all you atention whores moaning about similarities with your life and crap like that. It's so dumb and unreal not even a kid would believe it.
Dec 9, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2016
Aplope said:
Your dumb. Go to a doctor you nutjob. We dont care about your frustrations... This anime has been all about comedy and alegories. Just some oversimplystic to go with the tone of the plot.

So tired of all you atention whores moaning about similarities with your life and crap like that. It's so dumb and unreal not even a kid would believe it.

*You're. My, my, I wonder where all this pent up anger of yours has come from. You accuse me of being the attention whore, meanwhile, you're crying over an opinion I had with regards to the episode. Chances are that you're going to reply to this forum post too because I "insulted" your miniscule integrity. If you're not enjoying the series, nobody will complain if you stop watching it. But wasting your time like this? Pretty sad for a little man like you.

primaskiDec 9, 2017 1:46 PM
Jan 15, 2018 4:27 PM

Apr 2016
Jesus, I relate too much to this show. This would be a perfect ending and if the rest of the series is this strong this could easily be one of my favorites.
Mar 6, 2018 8:00 PM

Aug 2016
I´m just gonna drop it here. Bit predictable. This is not a bad story, but I feel the main reason people praise it and consider it a masterpiece is because they can relate to all that hikikomori bullsh*t. show this anime to a sane person and might feel the story like a "meh",

MichaelJacksonMar 6, 2018 8:09 PM
:v
Apr 4, 2018 11:41 PM
Apr 2017
I didn't understand Satou's reaction to all this. He goes with Senpai to try and restart himself as a new person, and is confused and shocked that everyone on the trip would be killing themselves. Then he just goes along with it? Seems outta left field considering he was trying to improve his life, not end it. All of it seemed pretty contrived to get them on the rock so we could have the emotional gut-punch. This episode just seems to be very inconsistent with Satou's character up to this point. Can someone explain if I'm wrong?
Apr 24, 2018 9:29 AM

Dec 2013
I always thought Sato believed deep inside that his eroge movie was just dumb shit that would've never worked anyway but he tried to delude himself (as he said when Yamazaki left "in the end it was just a piece of shit") and depressed people like him tend to let things happen, especially when it's his crush that drags him into this shit.
Aug 16, 2018 3:33 PM

Aug 2007
I absolutely love this episode. It's one of my favorite in this whole series. I feel like people that might not get it either 1) struggle with dark humor or 2) have not been a place where you lose your mind/have a mental illness.

There is a lot of complexities to take into account. But the main basis is that all the main characters are FUCKED for one reason or another. If you don't have a strong identity, or you have a moment of weakness, suicide is a viable option when you are in such an irrational place. It took me almost a decade to realize me failing suicide was a good thing. You get into such a overpowering mindset of not wanting to live, not having a direction in life? It's easy to be controlled. It's easy to give up. You feel so god damn helpless and you're an emotional mess you don't think straight. You just want that pain to go away.

Hitomi has incredible influence on Satou. I almost committed suicide because someone I loved once upon a time told me how worthless I was and I believed it. Misaki is absolutely gross for telling him how she felt too -- but realize she is helpless as well and those are her true feelings.

I dunno, man. It is ridiculous. But that's kind of the point? Being in those situations are so hopeless it's comical. And that's what this anime plays upon.

Sep 4, 2018 10:10 AM

Mar 2017
Meh, I guess it's a decent "finale" to this arc. It's a bit too dramatic for me, but at least the reactions of the people made some sense. In a weird way this episode kind of made me consider a suicide meetup...

I researched the various success rates of different suicide methods before, and jumping off of a high place is indeed the safest bet - unless you live in a country where big guns are easily available. A shotgun to the face is a tad bit safer than death by falling. But I think the best way might still be carbon monoxide poisoning... and it's great to do for a meetup, too. Just park your car somewhere remote, put the exhaust into the inside of the vehicle, and maybe you can swallow some sleeping pills before and / or put on some cool music. Sounds pretty dope actually.

And that ends today's lesson on how to fucking kill yourself. I feel like this episode should have hit even closer to home, but maybe I'm just blocking out that part of my psyche. I'm not sure whether this anime really is not as great as I expected (though still good), or it just got TOO good and my brain can't handle this shit. I am honestly at a loss for words (despite this long response). It's definitely a must-watch though! And I am very curious to see where it goes from here.

Also, Yamazaki is a boss. Coming all the way to this remote island really shows he gives an actual damn about his friend.
Oct 29, 2018 7:57 AM

May 2010
Misaki's honesty was pretty damn brutal lol. I hope there'll be some kind of backstory for her soon, because I have no idea why a girl like herself ended up feeling like the worst kind of trash (excluding Satou, apparently).

Btw, it cracked me up when MC was like "what the hell am I doing" and yet on the outside he acted like he totally wanted to do it together lol. He really is hopeless!

I am a little sad that Hitomi's whole motivation was "nobody loves me ._.", I thought she would end up having more complex personality. And here the solution for her depression was basically "yay, I got engaged, now I'm not suicidal anymore, tee~he!", and that's just BS.
Nov 10, 2018 6:44 PM

Sep 2018
DarkBlue said:

----------------------------------------
You have to be pretty stupid to stay quiet in that situation
kie_ said:
its kinda stupid how he came to have a new life/start and at the end it became opposite

It's not even being stupid, that was too unreal and convenient to make the plot of the episode. I mean, you're going to die because everybody is doing it? Like going to a party or buying some stuff? Wtf that's a whole new level of passiveness. Just unreal.

I understand he's a hikikomori, but man, no one would EVER react like that. And then the dude came and proposed to Hitomi and that became one of the triggers to him decide to suicide? He wasn't even in love or cared that much about her one day ago lol

That situation was too convenient to whoever wrote the plot. I was feeling it and ended up laughing :(
Mar 17, 2019 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
Greatest "shindeiru" ever recorded. Period
Apr 17, 2019 10:09 PM

Jul 2016
Such a powerful episode. The message is displayed about suicide was very mature.
This was truly the turning point for the series.
I have loved all of these 12 episodes but this one just spoke the loudest, both figuratively and literally!

10/10.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DarkBlue - Feb 7, 2008

113 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Welcome to the NHK Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kie_ - Sep 4, 2008

114 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 3:08 AM

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Juliab - Mar 7, 2008

164 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Welcome to the NHK Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Aug 20, 2008

123 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 1:23 AM

Poll: » NHK ni Youkoso! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkBlue - Feb 6, 2008

215 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 24, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.