Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 28, 2014 12:42 PM

May 2013
HowTragic said:
Satomi... KOUtarou?.... Is this anime just hell bent on resurfacing bad memories from last season or what?

If you're referring to Black Bullet, then yes, it got me good. lel

I even had to rewatch the introduction of him, just to make sure it wasn't the same guy.
Sep 28, 2014 3:46 PM

Dec 2009
Liked this more than I thought I would, wouldnt mind a second season.
Sep 28, 2014 3:54 PM

Jun 2013
so many hints for second season i hope it happens :(

but yea an unexciting episode to end the season, lets hope they continue it, since im seeing it gets better after this
Sep 28, 2014 4:21 PM

Jul 2012
So that ending.... Is there going to be a season two because that was very lack luster for a ending?

Great episode!!!
Sep 28, 2014 5:41 PM

Oct 2011
Christmas party.

He spent with these girls for three season ( Will this anime get 3 season??????)

Satomi as Santa Ho Ho Ho XDDD

Whoa she became Princess Alania and he beaame the knight OMG. So Koutarou must have been with these girls in a past life or something.

SEASON 2 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 28, 2014 6:45 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty mellow and uneventful last episode. But after the huge park invasion last episode it was good to have a change of pace.

Really hoping for a season 2. Between the fact that the last bit of dialogue during the snowing scene was narrated by some unknown entity which implied things haven't happened yet, plus that little chibi scene at the very end saying "the end?!".

Need moar invaders!

Lol for some reason I wanna see more of that masochist girl from the earth defenders. Her 1 five second scene was hilarious.
Sep 28, 2014 7:41 PM

Dec 2010
Well this was a surprisingly sweet episode! It didn't contribute too much to the story, but it was definitely a good episode!

As for the series...I watched this show almost entirely because of Sanae in the beginning. I expected it to be a generic harem series, but in the end I am quite happy with the final product. Sure it has harem elements, but it isn't as harem-y as I expected it to be.

I liked almost the entire cast a lot, and the series was just fun. A few of the arcs were less than stellar, but the series overall was not negatively affected too much.

So I give it an 8/10. I hope it gets a second season as well, although I doubt it...
Sep 29, 2014 3:57 AM

Apr 2011
Hahaha! Instead of Koutarou surprising everybody, he got surprised instead.

Good ending. Harumi for best girl.

Hoping for a 2nd season.
Sep 29, 2014 9:01 AM

May 2013
Welp it was a pretty good run, too bad they can't make a second season even if they wanted to. (Heard it from a friend)
Tch.
Sep 29, 2014 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
That was a good finale...Still i wouldnt mind a Season 2 to see the actual plot...All girls were likeable and MC was also good....And i had to mention Kiriha is a top class waifu material...8/10 if it gets a second season i bet it will be much better...
Sep 29, 2014 12:38 PM

Apr 2011
I was under the assumption that Koutarou is the reincarnation or at least the Blue Knight of legend reborn.

Why do people post as if she reverted into the goddess and he started "playing along" as if her hair color didn't just change colors right in front of his face.
Sep 29, 2014 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
I hope there will be a seconde seasons, but I will read the manga :)
Sep 29, 2014 2:06 PM

Jul 2007
This is quite the unique show for me. I tend to stay way from harem shows but decided to give this one a try cause >Silver Link. Well it delivered. Although I gave it a 7 I personally enjoyed it a lot more than that. First of all I loved how it had no fan service at all. I was afraid at ep 1 when I saw Kiriha but god damn. They didn't made a close up in the whole season. Overall all the girls got their own arcs and everyone progressed as a character during the whole anime. Also I enjoyed that not EVERY girl in the show is after the MC. I think it's obvious that Theia and Sakuraba do like him but the rest have a friendly/family affection towards him. Also as an anime it had nothing special I was still quite good at all these "overused" kind of things. I sure as hell want a second season.

Ps> Op and Ed were freaking awesome.
Ps> Best girl Yurika hands down <3
Sep 30, 2014 5:26 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode that appears to be best when used as a special episode.
Read only the kind and rely on it to decide whether or not to see this series, it would be harmful, it is this soul is the proof.
Very different from the usual harem but not very original the plot, but in the end you save the vulgarity seen in years past.
The technical quality and the designs were more than good.
The main characters are poorly characterized except Yurika, then you are just stereotypes unmarked in vogue today, but if you produce a second season, this defect could also vanish, we'll see.
In addition to Yurika, even Korama and Karama, have been useful in the fun.
Ultimately, not wanting to be in the wide sleeves of voting, I will give for now: 6.5 / 10!
Sep 30, 2014 10:14 AM

Apr 2014
i want more story about sakuraba-senpai because the anime version doesn't reveal about the real sakuraba-senpai and her real power
Sep 30, 2014 5:00 PM

Jul 2013
THE FUCK WITH THAT LAST SCENE

calling it, he doesnt age and has influenced everyone at some point in the past
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Sep 30, 2014 5:04 PM

Oct 2013
This series was rather...boring for me as a whole. I thought it was gonna be a somewhat decent comedy based on the first episodes but it was hardly funny anymore after that. Then afterwards, it tried to be sweet but it didn't really do a good job at that either, with the exception of the final episode. If Sakuraba-senpai would've played a more important role throughout the series and the focus was more on her & Satomi then at least we might've gotten some resemblance of a sweet little romance like we did at the end. Instead,the show presented the stories of each girl that never really had any relation to each other. And I know story is not the strong point of such shows but it apparently didn't want to be a more heartwarming or funny slice of life either, since it had characters receive random power-ups that allowed them to face the out-of-this-world baddies. In the end,I guess it's up to how much entertaining one find's the arcs individually.

Thing is, despite being another generic harem, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance at least had a somewhat interesting story going for it the individual girls' arcs don't feel as pointless as they did here.

Oh well,5/10 from me for being painfully average.
Oct 1, 2014 1:02 AM

Apr 2011
Was a cute episode, best way id put it haha. Feels like alot of the plot is missing something big so id expect a second season in the future. 7/10
Oct 1, 2014 1:43 AM

Sep 2014
I 'm kinda in a place between "liked it" and "it was ok" about this episode. The pacing felt was suitable and so was the Christmas theme for the final episode of this anime, especially because they had no time to start any new arcs.

This adaptation did its job, got me decently interested in the light novels (which are hardly translated in English :( ), especially after learning about some of the spoilers and the amount of volumes there are in the series and how many of those were adapted into the anime.
Second season is definitely preferrable.
This adaptation was a fun watch.

actually watched this on the day it got subbed, just happened not to post here and im doing it now I should have posted and for the post count
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Oct 2, 2014 1:32 AM

Oct 2012
so was that godess and sakabara senpai awakened and koutaro knows his duty or were they just playing off the play?

and what did she give hiM? as set of pens?
Oct 2, 2014 1:43 AM

Oct 2012
i wonder if the last part the end!? is j ust teasing us liek the title or there will be infact a season 2. time will tell. this was probbaly one of the best underated/hyped anime of this season. :3 athat and rurumo.
Oct 2, 2014 1:56 AM

Jul 2012
lol I swear if they do a season 2 I feel like they're going to pull a Clannad Afterstory / Little Busters Ex where the story line drastically changes, but into something epic.

They did sorta imply with, "Hmm, will you see us again?", but that may or may not be a solid implication.

Not to mention the Forces of Evil are still out there.
~ Ch-ch-ch-data

Visit my Discord community: VGData.
For games, anime, & music.
Oct 2, 2014 12:47 PM

Oct 2012
Chdata said:
lol I swear if they do a season 2 I feel like they're going to pull a Clannad Afterstory / Little Busters Ex where the story line drastically changes, but into something epic.

They did sorta imply with, "Hmm, will you see us again?", but that may or may not be a solid implication.

Not to mention the Forces of Evil are still out there.

i didnt see clannad or Little busters so i have no clue waht you mean.
Oct 3, 2014 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
Il give it 5 and i conclude that the MC is a fucking jesus
Oct 3, 2014 10:48 PM

Oct 2010
I can't believe I managed to retain my sanity after this drivel. Degenerates halfway from a somewhat savable plot to a who-can-suck-Satomi-sama's-pretentious-dick-of-justice contest. I had a feeling when the competition for control of the room mysteriously disappeared halfway with no mentioning of its return, but I never expected them to shoot out this crap of a generic ending.

On a scale of suck, it would place at hairy donkey balls. No S2 please. Save the precious resources for series what doesn't seem like it was written by a 2nd grader writing her diary and suddenly getting inexplicably horny in the middle.
Oct 3, 2014 11:24 PM

Jun 2012
An okay series. To me, it was more about the characters interactions. I stopped caring about the plot quite early in, which is bad. But I did enjoy the ride, will give this a 6.
Oct 4, 2014 7:27 PM

Jul 2013
"All bad things must come to an end" thank God this epitome of mediocrity is over. It was BORING! Though it wasn't that bad but definitely not good either.

5/10
Oct 5, 2014 2:09 PM

Dec 2013
Sequel want! Specifically because I can't seem to find the translated LN on Wattpad... :(
HESTIAAPPROVES
Oct 8, 2014 9:41 PM

Jun 2014
What did Sakuraba gave Koutaro on that scene? Doesn't seem like a sword.
Oct 9, 2014 2:53 AM
Jul 2018
Amalekite said:
Looks like 2 needles
Oct 9, 2014 5:14 PM

Jan 2013
Holybum said:
Amalekite said:
Looks like 2 needles
Lol.. knitting needles :P.

Hmm.. I liked it. Would watch seasons 2 whenever that airs.
Oct 10, 2014 8:01 AM

Oct 2012
"They came to invade my apartement, but I think somehow, they invaded my heart instead"
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww xD

So much unfinished things in this series
Oh well, that was pretty good series for me :)
A 2nd season won't be hurt.. right? xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 11, 2014 10:58 AM

May 2010
Wait- Sanae got imouto-zoned? Theia is his... master? Kiriha is something like 'best friend' while with Yurika it is... complicated. True route is... Sakuraba I guess. It was obvious from the start but yeah, I kinda find it boring...

Hahahah they got him well. Must have been a lot of fun, kinda envy him.

Man I am gonna miss this show so much esp. my waifu Yurika. So many awesome characters, didn't dislike anyone and laughed a lot.

8.5/10
Oct 17, 2014 9:16 PM

Aug 2014
I was hoping for a little bit more from this last episode than what it gave. I mean they could've done a little bit more during that last scene with Sakuraba at least but it really just felt like filler. Overall this whole season just feels like one long introduction ((which I guess makes sense considering it's an adaptation of a long running LN series)) but I don't think it really went anywhere beyond that. As much as I didn't particularly enjoy this season ((like a mid 4 skewing more downwards than up)) I do want to see them create another season just so all this time isn't wasted....and if nothing else more Sakuraba and Kiriha is always appreciated.
Oct 19, 2014 5:29 AM

Jul 2013
I actually enjoyed this series and I think its well put together. 8/10.

Yeah the last episode is a bit bland but its rather executed decent and previous episodes were good.

SEASON 2 please, need more
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2014 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
gotta love that Harem ending :D good anime will be missed T-T
[/quote]
Oct 24, 2014 9:57 PM

Jul 2012
Wow I actually managed to finish this series. There was nothing special about it at all, yet it wasn't bad enough for me to rate it below a 5. Just another forgettable harem romcom like the rest.

Watched it for Suzuki Tatsuhisa...too bad he barely go a role. I'm still shocked that Nakamura Yuuichi voices the main guy (don't remember his name)
Oct 25, 2014 2:51 PM

Jun 2013
A good harem anime. The story was great and the characters were interesting and fun to watch. I was a little disappointed with Kiriha's route episode because it felt rushed. I also didn't like the faceless background characters. It all depends on the sale but still I hope it gets a sequel. 7.5/10
Oct 28, 2014 7:16 AM
May 2012
In the end, the invaders ended up invading Koutarou's heart. Really loved that statement.

Overall, really had a great run with this one, a total romcom with not much harem, with well-executed character developments. Never a dull moment as I really liked all of the characters. I was really surprised that this would turn out really well.

Hoping for a season 2 or OVA, totally will miss all of them, especially Yurika and Kiriha.

9/10
Nov 4, 2014 12:00 AM

Jun 2009
Probably the best episode right here at the very end. Overall the show was pretty mediocre though.

6/10

Senpai best girl!
Nov 14, 2014 3:44 AM

Jan 2011
Well it was generic but it was fairly fun, and I gotta say I really liked the second episode.
Nov 20, 2014 8:02 AM

Aug 2013
It's been ages since the last time I enjoyed a harem series like this.
Every heroine are unique and special in a way.. brought meaningful stories..
More importantly.. they're all lovable.. and doesn't pollute it with random fan service.
If I had to say the bad guys are a little underwhelming but there's much room for improvement.
The way they deliver this anime is really good.. a great start and beautiful end.. not a moment and boredom.
Genuinely felt satisfied watching this.. no hollow feeling after it ends while waiting for a sequel.
Or rather I have high hopes for it.. there's a lot of things still unexplained and explored.
I seldom say this especially for a generic harem but SEASON 2 MUST !!!
Dec 13, 2014 1:28 AM

Jan 2014
Just like others have said, this show was pretty different from other harem shows.
Liked the MC and the main characters, especially Yurika and Sakuraba-senpai. <3

The invaders invaded not only Koutarou's apartment, but his heart too. :3
THAT LAST SCENE THOUGH, FELT LIKE A F-CKING PLOT TWIST. Glad you MALers cleared it up.

THIS SHOW IS MAJESTIC AND WONDERFUL. 8.5/10
Needs a season 2, ofcourse.
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Dec 17, 2014 12:53 PM
Dec 2014
Данный аниме сериал, меня воодушевил ! Рисовка и сюжет , очень понравились. Спасибо автору данного сюжета, и всем лицам , принявшим участие, в создании данного аниме. Спасибо. Надеюсь на продолжение сюжета, т.е. На 2 сезон :-) .
Dec 23, 2014 2:12 AM

Mar 2009
i want the Blue Knight's story to be animated T_T... season 2 please!
Dec 25, 2014 7:06 AM

Nov 2010
omg :( why do these shows allways end in a cliffhanger and no guarantee for a second season :s

(i also never know how to rate them...) but hey, for now a solid 8 :) if there's a second season and it will get even better... will bump it up for sure.
Jan 6, 2015 5:00 PM

May 2011
This was a pretty nice episode to end it off, with everybody having fun together in a party. It sure showed just how close everybody has gotten with each other. Overall though this was a really fun and enjoyable show to watch. All of the characters were great in their own right but Yurika is definitely best girl invader.

Crossing my fingers for another season to see the backstory that Koutarou has with everybody! Even though its probably not going to happen =/.
Jan 8, 2015 8:43 AM

Mar 2008
06/10 pls no season 2!
Jan 16, 2015 12:55 AM

Nov 2007
interesting ending. wouldn't mind a second season actually. decent overall. yurika needs some more time.
Jan 17, 2015 11:08 AM

Jan 2012
need more theia

and where the fuck are dem fan services?

shit was a bit random and mediocre at best without those two

i am disappoint

7/10
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2014

61 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.