Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 25, 2014 6:56 PM

Feb 2008
"Did you think this episode will end on a good note?
well too bad!
you got Mayumi-chan instead!"

It did end on good note :D
Mayumi and sayaka are such a great combo, always funny to watch them.
Really good episode and Ritsu was amazing this episode
May 25, 2014 8:06 PM

Aug 2013
Holy shit, Kawai was kawaii...
Seriously though, top bro on what she did. Well, I want it to go father than ''bro'' but you know, it's a good start :P

I would have wanted to know what happened to that girl after. She was acting like a bitch, but I can understand why. She was probably scared of Usa because he knew her past.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 25, 2014 8:48 PM

May 2010
I have to admit, I walked into this episode with a bit of trepidation. I've enjoyed this show a lot, because its playfulness and earnestness do so much to make up for its flaws, but based on the trajectory of the previous episode I knew that this wouldn't be an episode to straddle the fence. It could be the best, or it could be the worst.

I'm so glad it turned out to be the former. It executes on every level that makes this show entertaining, and the new setting allowed it a chance to do what it does best (pitting Usa in comically uncomfortable situations) without retreading old territory. Even better, Sayaka and Mayumi got to do what they do best, this time fighting on the side of good. Seeing the girls rescue Usa was just about the greatest thing ever, and holy crap Ritsu coming out of her shell for Usa's sake is probably the most significant development we've seen in her character so far.

Seeing Mayumi end the episode with a wink and a nod to the camera was just the icing on this cake. The episode is heartwarming, but it still hasn't forgotten how to be playful. Yeah, I think I'm falling in love with this show.
May 25, 2014 8:49 PM

Dec 2013
Midorikawa, hahaha.
How kawai is this seriesz, this is damn amazing.
So many laugh.
May 25, 2014 11:54 PM
May 2009
ohh you are talking about >>>> Midorikawa Hikaru

here check him as the host for BOKURA WA MINNA KAWAISOU OFFICIAL STAGE RELEASE AS WELL AS ALL VOICE ACTORS AND FHANA MUSIC GROUP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvVVGC5ez9o
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
May 26, 2014 8:28 AM

Jan 2014
I personally feel like this show is a fair margin better than sakurasou in terms of plot, animation and characters. I feel like that the MAL rating doesn't do this show justice.
*insert subjectively witty comment*
May 26, 2014 9:27 AM

Apr 2014
Did anyone saw the Shaft head tilt reference at the preview? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
「 」's signature is literally empty.

Congratulations. If you saw this, then just give me a Visitor Message in my profile that says "Congratulations, I just got an award." then I'll give you the prize.
May 26, 2014 11:50 AM

Feb 2010
Awesome episode, definitely my favorite so far!
I probably regret this post by now.
May 26, 2014 12:37 PM

Aug 2010
BEST.EPISODE.

Seriously, the humor was good, and the scene with Rit-chan and Usa-kun was executed perfectly. Loved every second of it. 5/5.
May 26, 2014 1:30 PM

Dec 2012
I really love this anime!

May 26, 2014 5:59 PM

Dec 2011
D'aww. Everybody helping Usa out. I kind of expected the Hayashi girl would apologize later with Usa in private. Oh well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2014 6:56 PM
Aug 2011
Whoa that was pretty good.

niaxato said:
Aww, poor little Usa's vag got hurt. Thought it was gonna start leaking everywhere. What a pussy.

You should stop posting... for the rest of your life.
May 27, 2014 8:21 AM

Apr 2013
I love it how Kawai acted on impulse and when she realized what she basically said to those retards and her face got all red leaving out of how emberassing it was.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 27, 2014 2:03 PM

Oct 2013
wow Kawai <3 she so adorable in a shy kinda kick ass way great episode!
[/quote]
May 27, 2014 3:22 PM

Jan 2011
The episode was nice, but I think I had one "sempai" too much. Usa can be frustratingly annoying sometimes.
May 28, 2014 2:54 PM

May 2013
Damn, Usa was getting made fun of before and then Kawai and the Trouble making duo arrived to save him c:
May 28, 2014 3:08 PM

Dec 2009
I loved the gang stepping up for Usa-kun. For the first time I actually liked Sayaka very much, when she did the "Fake eye-lash bug" thingy. Had me laughing on the floor.

One of the better episodes after one of the weaker. Awesome stuff.

5/5

Sent with Mal Updater
May 28, 2014 11:41 PM

Jun 2009
Those 3 girls are amazing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2014 9:58 AM

Sep 2011
Usa man up! Stop being a wuss!

Save by a girl(although a cute one) a real man would just take the insults or just fucking leave.

5/5 ep btw!
May 29, 2014 8:15 PM

Aug 2013
Am I the only one who found this episode incredibly BORING?!
May 29, 2014 8:38 PM

May 2014
Usa-kun did well to hold his mouth. It's not easy taking orders from imbeciles. Similar situation went down for me and I blew it. GJ Usa. (Y)
Aww Kawai so kawaii!! Rushing to Usa's rescue like that.
Mayumi-san hates the lovey-dovey lol
"I don't do anything I don't have to. What I have to do, I do it quickly." - Houtarou Oreki
May 30, 2014 11:10 AM

Jun 2009
A very enjoyable episode, however Usa getting made fun of was rough. Rit-chan saving the day was adorable and Mayumi and Sayaka helping out was hilarious.

The two new characters were pretty interesting. Next week episode looks humorous.
May 31, 2014 2:34 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The series is changing a bit, the plot and story are different as they seemed before, wacky comedy and fragmentary, it is becoming more introspective and continuous, dedicated to daily.
Not bad the topics.
The former schoolmate showed the true spirit of mediocrity that you can ever see, but it must be said that the U.S. is really so innocent; in contrast to the usual thugs that are flashy to show only the end of the stupid, except for those who admire them, but those are just the "sgallettate"! XD
Drawings and animations good.
The relationship between the tenants of the house Kawai is growing and becoming solid.
Not bad even the performace of Mayumi and Sayaka.
I look forward to see the next one.
Jun 1, 2014 4:42 AM
Mar 2013
One of my favourite anime episodes this year, it was absolutely perfect. That Mayumi at the end xD
Jun 1, 2014 2:40 PM

Feb 2011
This episode felt highly satisfying
Jun 3, 2014 5:49 AM

Jun 2013
Am I the only one left scratching his head. He works their and gets paid for it, they on the other hand chose to come there and spend money there. Its like a guy going to an anime con and then making fun of otaku for liking anime. I'm like, yo man, that makes you an even bigger loser. Plenty of people work somewhere because they have no choice, but this guy and his group on the other hand went of his own volition.

But agree with those that understood why he didn't say anything. In real life even if the customers were rude like that, if has an oburst at best he is fired, which then looks bad on a future resume, and can haunt a person for quite a while these days. Worse case the people have some influence and can make things messy for him and the owner. Like someone said this is a school setting where you can just get into a fight, and then everyone laughs it off with some detention.

That said, wow that girl was low, I mean his buddy felt bad from the beginning and was trying to come them down, but couldn't, but she not only stayed quite, but tried to pin her crap on him. She did realize if he went to her school chances are he has some pictures of her before, and could probably expose her really quick if it came to. I mean even if she is a worthless person, she is not even terribly smart either.
Jun 4, 2014 10:40 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm, pretty good episode.
I liked the situation, had some tension.
Jun 9, 2014 12:23 PM

Apr 2012
well he has a nice childhood friend that bitch n the fuck was up with the rest of them

Mayumi n Sayaka save the day :)
in the best way<3333333333
Jun 15, 2014 9:00 AM

Nov 2013
Best episode so far~

Aww, so cute how Ritsu stood up for him.. That group was starting to piss me off, funny how Mayumi and Sayaka helped him out. Shino should have went along and fucked with them lol.

Madara31 said:
Mayumi was right, Usa really is too much of a damn pansy, typical nice guy male MC of a rom com who takes endless abuse and does nothing about it. I don't see how telling the truth would've made things worse.

Well, it is his job to be friendly with the customers. He would have gotten fired probably if he said anything.
Jun 15, 2014 9:59 AM

Apr 2014
I guess the preview of the last episode was already implying was would be the end of this show.
In the preview it was like Kawaii Ritsu was blaming Usa-kun on what happened to her and it was seen that Ritsu has really got angry to Usa-kun... I wasn't so familiar with an angry Ritsu being mad to someone.
And I guess it would end without any happiness being reach/found of any of them just like the preview said.
Anyway no matter what the ending should be I will still enjoy to the end! Can't wait for the last episode on Friday!
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 27, 2014 12:41 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Those guys insulting Usa ticked me off. Honestly, I was hoping Mayumi would bury them with an even better insult, but it was still good to see Mayumi and Sayaka go to the rescue of some sort.

Jul 7, 2014 4:00 PM

Jul 2008
I loved how the girls helped out Usa. It is finally feeling like they are more than just a group of people that live together.
Jul 8, 2014 5:56 AM

Oct 2012
Awww.. Kawai-senpai is kawai xD

Lol.. Mayumi..
Can't you just let this slide for once??
They're in lovey-dovey moment xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 9, 2014 1:59 AM

Jan 2014
Cruel high school friends he's got there... But.....
Senpai was so cute, even cuter than usual ^.^
Jul 10, 2014 4:14 PM

Jun 2013
Holy Shit this anime is amazing and Kawai is so CUTE! :)
Jul 12, 2014 11:34 AM

Aug 2013
C'mon Ritsu.. when are you going to stop stealing my heart ? XD
Damn that girl is pure evil.. I feel for you man.
Those heartless people.. good for nothing ****
Ahh.. but Ristsu and gang saves the day hahahaa.
Jul 13, 2014 11:58 PM
May 2012
Usa's co-workers are oddballs too ahahaha, but they are nice people :D
Wow, Usa's friend fails as a friend, and Hayashi is kind of a bitch!! Usa should have flipped the damn table and smashed those bastards with the table.....but he can't cause trouble at the shop.
Good thing Ritsu, Sayaka, and Mayumi rescued him. Please, Mayumi.....let me bury my face in there, too T^T Nice one, Sayaka!! Ritsu is <3
Jul 18, 2014 12:12 AM

Nov 2007
Hayashi was a bitch.

Mayumi and Sayaka were funny in their unique way of helping out Usa.
Aug 16, 2014 1:49 AM
Aug 2013
Am I the only who thinks that Ritsu is like Oreki and Chitanda's love child?????
(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ GOOD F***ING JOB GIRLS!!!!!!!

(◣_◢) I was running out of fuse there... I hope Sayaka targeted that guy and the 2 other girls more

of course Usa, Kawai will speak up for you, that was pathetic[ of you, you should have told off that jerky guy

that was a good end tho Mayumi-chan :) ahahaha
Aug 24, 2014 6:03 PM

Jul 2013
I was pissed off by Usa for quite a lot of time from the previous episodes because he always embarass himself by doing lame and uncool stuff but after he took that bullying?.... damn. So much respect. It takes a lot of patience to take that shit and act like nothing is happening.. It takes a real man to do that. I hate pussies especially those who always have to hide behind others because they can't protect themselves but this is different. Usa, you da real mvp. And here's another thing... Mayumi. Nothing pisses me off more than the-very-sexy-and-very-pretty-MILF-that-has-no-luck-with-men- sterotype. I mean, seriously? Someone like Mayumi... single? anyways she's so damn funny and I may sound dumb by saying this but I feel that her character has depth unlike those others in the same stereotype. Just look at the last scene.. damn it's hard not to love her. This is definitely the best episode yet.
Aug 27, 2014 3:28 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. Mayumi you idiot. You're an expert on ruining sweet moments.

Before he bangs Ritsu, he should bang Mayumi first. lol
Sep 12, 2014 1:05 AM

Sep 2013
Best. Episode. Ever.
Sure, the Kawai Complex are bunch of weirdos and always lead you on Usa. But they'll have your back.
Sep 16, 2014 7:43 AM
Feb 2013
guys :S i need help
the scene where the landlady and Shirosaky tell Usa why Ritsu was not with them.
at the point where Usa remembers that Ritsu does not like being put in the spotlight a melody starts
it sounds like piano and then something, a flute I think .
I need to know the name of that melody pelase please I tryed to search for it myself but i could not find it.

Thank you in advance.
Sep 16, 2014 3:21 PM

May 2012
Great and especially cute episode, that ending was just the max! Really nice to see backup from them! Let's see what's next.
Jan 2, 2015 1:57 AM

Dec 2013
whoohoo this episode is really cute! Usa is really nice for not exposing Hayashi's past and yehey for some Richan and Usa moment! Richan really looks cute in that clothes and lol at Sayaka and Mayumi

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 9, 2015 6:58 AM

Jan 2012
That was a pretty badass thing the girls did for Usa this episode, had me grinning widely. They feel like a natural family at this point, which is a compliment for the series.
May 31, 2015 1:52 PM
Apr 2015
niaxato said:
Aww, poor little Usa's vag got hurt. Thought it was gonna start leaking everywhere. What a pussy.

I don't remember him being scared, he basically took the insult for someone else's sake. That took more balls than punching straight away. Stupid? most definitely, but a pussy? lol you must have a distorted view on what ''having balls'' is.

I'd say your vag got hurt more than his.

(comment's a year ago, I know.)

Jun 2, 2015 7:26 PM

Jul 2013
Mayumi, Sayaka and especially Ri-chan saved the day. Ri-chan looked soooo kaaawaaaiii *.*

It was really cute to see her and Usa's reaction haha. I think Usa was the happiest guy ever after that :D

Jun 19, 2015 12:54 AM
Mar 2015
bunny1ov3r said:
On where I watched this, there has been a lot of discussion on the topic of Usa's response to those who bullied him as a waiter.

Those who claim that he is a wimp should think twice about your own naive views of this society. As a waiter, you obviously have to treat customers as someone with a higher status, and have to abide to whatever they say. Contrary to a school dispute, you can't just let loose your temper at the customers. It's lucky for Usa-kun that he has so many nice friends to support him.

Mod Edit: Removed a certain site's name.

Yes, Usa is not a whimp. After all, he chose to be humiliated in place of that odd chick. However, i cant agree with your saying that waiters have to ABIDE EVERYTHING what customers say. No, you cant just walk into a cafe or whenever, trash talk/offend people who work there and get away with it. It sure happens a lot in our world but it is never normal.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

263 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

83 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

124 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

91 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

120 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.