Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Knights of Sidonia
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 27, 2014 11:15 PM

Mar 2012
Damn, didn't even waste time killing them off after setting all those flags. The knights failing miserably thus far.
Apr 28, 2014 9:54 AM

Dec 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K! YOU CAN'T KILL OF THE ENTIRE SQUAD!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K!!

I can't remember when was the last time an anime made me react so fiercely. I'd expect Momose's boyfriend reaction, even her reaction, but not what the others did.

The ED beats the OP, on a side note.
Apr 28, 2014 1:17 PM
Jun 2008
After reading 4 pages had to comment, sorry if someone mentioned this before.

If I remember correctly from the manga, the fight was really short and Akai's death was off panel between the first 2 volumes, so the team wipe in the manga wasn't Momose's fault.

Someone correct me if I'm not remembering correctly.
Apr 28, 2014 4:44 PM
Apr 2014
Wind_Falcon said:

If I remember correctly from the manga, the fight was really short and Akai's death was off panel between the first 2 volumes, so the team wipe in the manga wasn't Momose's fault.

Yeah Akai gets instant killed, Momose really only caused Midori death when he saves her.
Apr 28, 2014 4:48 PM

Mar 2008
deityignis said:
Wind_Falcon said:

Yeah Akai gets instant killed, Momose really only caused Midori death when he saves her.
Interesting. So they padded it and tried to add some drama along the way.
Apr 28, 2014 10:45 PM

Apr 2013
2nd half is full of win. And fk that Kun-w/e self centered fella.
Apr 29, 2014 1:39 PM

Jan 2008
The 'death on the screen' part was devastating. I honestly didn't expect they would kill the whole team.

On the side note - I realy love the BGM from the next episode previews.
-
Apr 29, 2014 6:35 PM

Jun 2013
ainky said:
Marzan said:
Bleachway said:
Epic, the rating this show has is embarrassing. Not that MAL ratings reflects accurately on shows anyway.
HowTragic said:
A mind fucking episode. The screaming sadness imbued with vengeance and tragedy. This episode made me nergasm. This is anime done right.

Such a masterpiece only averages a 7.25, while drivel like Date A Live II has a 7.88. What is wrong with this world.

I've stopped taking ratings in this site seriously and instead focus more on reviews (ANN's reviews despite all their flaws are much more accurate than MAL ratings).

That's why I still watch series that here are rated 5 or 6 and I can say that most of the time I do not regret it.

As backwards as this sounds, most of the greatest anime are rated 6-7 on this site, I have no clue why this is the case.

Examples being shows like Texhnolyze, fucking SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN for christ's sake, CLAYMORE barely broke the 8 mark (like 8.02 or some shit), Gantz, most god tier mecha (Turn A is like a low 7), the list is endless.

Then consider the absolute garbage that get high ratings. This site is like in reverse or something.

Barion-Zara said:
Just give the rating thing a break guys. Ongoing series rating means nothing. It's all about how it ranks after it's completed.

There are many kids who just like to give low ratings to CG series from the first ep -.- It'll go up when they're excluded.

Many series have had that happen to them before.

Well see this is one of the (many) problems though, those votes *wont* go away. Kids come in and see CG (or whatever else they don't like) after watching only the first episode, rate it 2/10 "terrible" then drop it. This is especially bad in cases like this.

Now, this isn't an issue for non-airing anime (there is no way to make ratings only valid for people who have actually watched the damn show), but it IS an issue for airing anime.

This is why MAL should allow ratings for anime AFTER they have finished airing. The score would be much more accurate that way.

Of course, exceptions would have to be made for anime that are fucking 300 episodes and going.
ex_necrossApr 29, 2014 7:07 PM
Apr 29, 2014 8:02 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode yet again. The combat is engaging, still liking the atmosphere.
The character moments are alright
Apr 30, 2014 12:21 AM

Oct 2007
ex_necross said:
ainky said:
Marzan said:
Bleachway said:
Epic, the rating this show has is embarrassing. Not that MAL ratings reflects accurately on shows anyway.
HowTragic said:
A mind fucking episode. The screaming sadness imbued with vengeance and tragedy. This episode made me nergasm. This is anime done right.

Such a masterpiece only averages a 7.25, while drivel like Date A Live II has a 7.88. What is wrong with this world.

I've stopped taking ratings in this site seriously and instead focus more on reviews (ANN's reviews despite all their flaws are much more accurate than MAL ratings).

That's why I still watch series that here are rated 5 or 6 and I can say that most of the time I do not regret it.

As backwards as this sounds, most of the greatest anime are rated 6-7 on this site, I have no clue why this is the case.

Examples being shows like Texhnolyze, fucking SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN for christ's sake, CLAYMORE barely broke the 8 mark (like 8.02 or some shit), Gantz, most god tier mecha (Turn A is like a low 7), the list is endless.

Then consider the absolute garbage that get high ratings. This site is like in reverse or something.

Barion-Zara said:
Just give the rating thing a break guys. Ongoing series rating means nothing. It's all about how it ranks after it's completed.

There are many kids who just like to give low ratings to CG series from the first ep -.- It'll go up when they're excluded.

Many series have had that happen to them before.

Well see this is one of the (many) problems though, those votes *wont* go away. Kids come in and see CG (or whatever else they don't like) after watching only the first episode, rate it 2/10 "terrible" then drop it. This is especially bad in cases like this.

Now, this isn't an issue for non-airing anime (there is no way to make ratings only valid for people who have actually watched the damn show), but it IS an issue for airing anime.

This is why MAL should allow ratings for anime AFTER they have finished airing. The score would be much more accurate that way.

Of course, exceptions would have to be made for anime that are fucking 300 episodes and going.

MAL's userbase and really the online fanbase in general these days just has really one dimensional taste in anime I've found and tends to put far more value on things like visual style than content. Really hyped up LN adaptations and popular Shonen Jump franchises also tend to do overwhelmingly well and be really popular on this site while the more traditional and dramatic shows (I've noticed MAL really doesn't seem to like traditional drama all that much) at least in my opinion tend to get really underrated and don't attract much discussion.

Typically the shows I find best are in the 6-7 range too while the shows that are really highly rated on this site I typically just tend to find nothing remarkable about (MAL seems to consider No Game No Life by far and away the best show airing this season if you go by rank and post volume and I just kind of find it a standard wacky otaku reference comedy show of the kind we get several of every season) though there are of course some exceptions. It's just how MAL is and you can almost predict how big the discussion thread for a show is going to be and how many votes and how high the ranking is going to be based on things like the studio/staff involved or the type of character designs it has and when people are going to be hung up on stupid shit that really shouldn't matter in the long run.
PeacingOutApr 30, 2014 12:25 AM
Apr 30, 2014 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
The most brutal part in this episode is this

http://i.imgur.com/YdK8zOj.jpg

Here's a vaginal link since img bbc is acting like a retard again.

----------------------------------------------
Kaioshin_Sama said:
ex_necross said:
ainky said:
Marzan said:
Bleachway said:

Barion-Zara said:

Just refer to anidb instead. It's the more intellectual side of anime online databaseing. In fact, just look at the reviews' scores from a top view (on MAL). Basically, you don't need the highest rated ones, usually the first 2 right away.

Easy game, easy game, too easy game.

Fuck it, if you want to watch something, watch it you pieces of motherfuck. Ratings, Jesus Christ. You know you can't trust anyone with ratings other than yourself. So what's the point of subjecting yourself to the standpoints of other people when you experience things absolutely differently?¿?¿

Shit nigga

----------------------------------------------

I am starting to hate this show for the harem this is becoming. Godfuckingdamnscrotumaniacalassrapingness. The 3DCGI is bad enough, but here comes the 3fps choppiness. Shit. Tsukimoto is invading Sidonia no Kishi. He's a great chopper, and he's chopping this show's animation frame rate like a China.

JUST PAIR THE FAGGOT WITH THE ALRAUNE
zetsu_shorenApr 30, 2014 8:10 AM
Apr 30, 2014 9:23 AM

Jun 2013
zetsu_shoren said:

I am starting to hate this show for the harem this is becoming. Godfuckingdamnscrotumaniacalassrapingness. The 3DCGI is bad enough, but here comes the 3fps choppiness. Shit. Tsukimoto is invading Sidonia no Kishi. He's a great chopper, and he's chopping this show's animation frame rate like a China.

JUST PAIR THE FAGGOT WITH THE ALRAUNE

I really don't find this to be a harem at all. There is a girl who obviously likes him, and although it may not be apparent I'm sure he likes her too. The other girl seems to have only a slight interest and only appears for a few brief scenes, it's not like this guy has a flock of girls following him around. He's popular because of his skills.

If this is a harem, it is the weakest ass harm I've ever seen (although I don't watch harem so that's not saying much).

Kaioshin_Sama said:

Typically the shows I find best are in the 6-7 range too while the shows that are really highly rated on this site I typically just tend to find nothing remarkable about (MAL seems to consider No Game No Life by far and away the best show airing this season if you go by rank and post volume and I just kind of find it a standard wacky otaku reference comedy show of the kind we get several of every season) though there are of course some exceptions. It's just how MAL is and you can almost predict how big the discussion thread for a show is going to be and how many votes and how high the ranking is going to be based on things like the studio/staff involved or the type of character designs it has and when people are going to be hung up on stupid shit that really shouldn't matter in the long run.

I have noticed MAL usually doesn't like heavily psychological shows either. There's only a few above 8. They tend to not fair well in Japan, either. This leads to a severe lack of psychological shows being released, as green-lighting one might as well be signing a death sentence. There hasn't been even a single one in the past while.

Speaking of Japan, they are even worse about otaku/loli/harem shit in terms of what they watch. I saw some popularity polls recently, and it was bad.
ex_necrossApr 30, 2014 9:44 AM
Apr 30, 2014 11:21 AM

Dec 2012
Everyone looks the same, I am so confused. At first I thought Midorikawa was a guy then the girl came and introduced herself as Midorikawa, then I thought Midorikawa is a girl until it was revealed they were siblings D: D: I thought Hoshijiro was Izana but it turns they are two different people. Much confuse or it is my failure to understand all this.

Also, this seems like Kuroko no Basuke where everyone has a name related to color XD
More than a millenium from now and suprisingly Japanese culture seems to have survived and even Yen is still the currency. Interesting ~
allo
Apr 30, 2014 12:38 PM

Jun 2008
Why does everyone on MAL refers to Shinatose as a girl when they explicitly said they're neither male nor female lol. It's kinda sad to see that some people are unable to accept or comprehend when one is neither male nor female.
This story is set in thousands of years in the future when there is human photosynthesis, human cloning, human/animal mutations (and whatever else am I missing), and I see people accepting it. But as soon as there is the risk that a possible romantic interest of the male main character is not 100% female, some people can't afford to think of Shinatose as other than female.

It's okay to use the pronoun "she" - or "he" if that's your preference - if your language does not have neutral pronouns or you just prefer to call Shinatose so, but I always turn up my nose when I read gendered words like "girl" to describe Shinatose. A correct gender neutral pronoun in the English language would be the singular "they", but please do not use "it" as I have seen someone doing. It's demeaning.
May 1, 2014 12:39 AM
Jul 2011
Just wait, the haren gets really weird really fast
May 1, 2014 6:47 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

In this installment of negative , so if we want to say , maybe there was the haste with which it was most of the subjects narrated in the episode , including the part about interpersonal relationships . But one thing is very clear and obvious , to be the best drivers do not just know how to drive the mecha as God commands , but also have the nerve to concentrate and accomplish the mission.
Always better the story , the atmosphere is always characterized by a dark environment and the blood never fails.
The Section on the beach a bit sorry that there has not been , because there would be an opportunity to understand how you had to set our relationship towards Izana .
Although my instinct says that there is a high probability that she loves Tanikaze , although I do not know how.
The CG has improved in my opinion , minimalism given by the Character Design is even more enhanced , with a facial expression quite natural and not prone to moe, as seen in the Arpeggio .

I do not even understand why the above series is not racking up a major success here on MAL.
Mah! ^ ^ "
May 5, 2014 1:32 AM
Nov 2010
Wow. A full party wipe. Wasn't expecting all of them to die...though I suppose the death flags were set in the same episode. O.o

I'm liking the romance and action but...I dunno I felt like it was pretty unprofessional how they all got killed. I mean it's like they took no psychological tests or stress training. Another reminder why brothers/sisters or spouses in military can't be in the same unit, as well as why boot camp is important as well.

Though all the pilots dying sucked- I actually felt the worst for the sister, Yuhata. =(

I wonder as well, if the grandpa taught Nagate drills, there were probably drills and knowledge and skills that were failed to pass down after the Fourth Guana Siege. But then again, if he's the ace pilot, I'm sure he had a couple moves he didn't share to anyone cept his grandson. ;)
yngtadpoleMay 5, 2014 1:47 AM
May 5, 2014 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
ehhh i dont know, i had quite a few issues with this episode, first and formost the relationship between the 2 mains feels uber rushed and it makes no sense for izana to be getting jealous already, the death flags on the team were so predictable and it was hard to give 2 shits they died since they were just introduced, and the pacing just felt really off being too slow at one moment and too fast at another.

3/5, i really want this series to work out but every episode i keep feeling like its being handled really clumsily

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 7, 2014 4:58 AM
Mar 2012
Digging all the eerie tense ost.
Sea episode was nice. Does Nagate get injured every episode?
Expected some death flags but didn't think all 4 were wiped out so fast. I prefer a longer battle, but it turned into a one sided slaughter.
So far I'm loving the humor that fits only in this scifi context, photosynthesis jokes, the bear....
I'm listening to angela's war anthem styled OP everytime, since it's my favorite this season.
May 7, 2014 5:09 AM

Mar 2014
I feel like the opening theme takes inspiration from the SnK/AoT theme, with the structure, pacing and style tbh, but it definitely works for me lol.

You guys make me laugh with the whole feminist issues thing ;D
It's not about her character, her characters only purpose was to bring the elite four down so the main character and his friends can end up as the heroes that save sidonia from the monsters. Like plot device y'know, it's a basic thing that the best in the class is beaten and everyones shocked lol.

I'm also enjoying the sci fi only humour and the casual random bear maid thing.
If you can have a third indeterminate gender person why not have a bear when you can lol. I'm thinking the bear will be the only character like that in this series, and there won't be other animal people characters.

I wondered if the photosynthesis thing was more like, y'know how photosynthesis is light changed through (skin) cells, so you have to be naked to do it. I don't think it's inherently sexual, but getting naked with a classmate is definitely ecchi territory lol.

Loving the whole 3D CGI thing too, it's refreshing in a way I can't explain.
I think the battle scenes are a little bit too fast but that adds re-watch value imo.
May 7, 2014 9:54 PM

Mar 2009
Harsh episode. I expected either the boyfriend or girlfriend to die, or both of them; but not every single one of them!

No mercy in this show.
May 9, 2014 4:50 AM

Aug 2013
Man this episode was predictable as fuck. Also why in the world would they have the trainees watch the battle and why was that one chick so fucking stupid? She literally got her entire team killed. Hope they don't just introduce characters for one episode to try and make you feel something when they die. Doesn't feel like organic deaths just seems forced. Hopefully the entire anime isn't like this.
May 14, 2014 7:06 AM
Jan 2014
Wahh merciless, which is not bad, but I did not expect the whole squad to die. Midorikawa should have survived.
May 19, 2014 10:52 PM

Jan 2012
So much for the elites.
May 27, 2014 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
This may come off as a bit cruel, but this is probably why couples shouldn't be on the same battlefield. If one can't perform after the loss of the other then they're nothing more than a liability. This was a prime example of this.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Jun 7, 2014 2:36 AM

Apr 2012
so mr Elitist cant handle been no.1 no surprise there

if thats the best 4 pilots they have mc is gonna have 2 get his game face on or they are Fucked
Jun 18, 2014 1:29 AM

Oct 2011
This is why you shouldn't date someone in the same squad, you end up getting everyone killed. Damn, man. /: I feel bad for the girl whose brother died...

The relationships with Tanikaze and all the girls + Shinatose seems really rushed too. Not sure if anything will become of that but I think this episode is a warning rofl
Jun 25, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
I was really hoping for Midorikawa to survive. :/
There will be suffering endured by his young sister.

His dark sense of humour will be missed.
Jul 2, 2014 3:02 PM

Jan 2011
Mod note: Some of the back and forth chatter about the deficiencies in one another's tastes has been removed from the last two pages.

Commenting on the episode: 100 years of peace will knock any military unit's combat readiness down regardless of the amount of time they spend in war games and simulated combat or tournaments. As for the dating issue, it really doesn't matter much: they might well do the same for any of their squad-mates. The ties within a small group in combat are very intense. That's why one successful sniper tactic is to badly wound a target in the open, and then pick off their squad-mates when they come to rescue them. They were killed because they were used to fighting in simulation, not fighting in the real world.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 11, 2014 10:37 AM
Jun 2013
Oh come on poor izana emotionally and physically. Wow this kunato is sure a douch. How do you do that and not say sorry. For a second I thought he broke nagates arm. That dumb chick got the rest of the team killed. Man that was brutal.
Jul 11, 2014 10:43 AM
Jun 2013
hansie said:
Why does everyone on MAL refers to Shinatose as a girl when they explicitly said they're neither male nor female lol. It's kinda sad to see that some people are unable to accept or comprehend when one is neither male nor female.
This story is set in thousands of years in the future when there is human photosynthesis, human cloning, human/animal mutations (and whatever else am I missing), and I see people accepting it. But as soon as there is the risk that a possible romantic interest of the male main character is not 100% female, some people can't afford to think of Shinatose as other than female.

It's okay to use the pronoun "she" - or "he" if that's your preference - if your language does not have neutral pronouns or you just prefer to call Shinatose so, but I always turn up my nose when I read gendered words like "girl" to describe Shinatose. A correct gender neutral pronoun in the English language would be the singular "they", but please do not use "it" as I have seen someone doing. It's demeaning.

To be fair its clear as day that izana has feeling for nagate and going by the story the nether kind tend to change in gender depending on which one they want to be. So since izana has feelings for a boy its safe to dub the character as she.
Aug 28, 2014 3:04 AM
May 2014
I can deal with the art design now that things have picked up..

Turns out 90% of the people that Tankiaze met this episode ended up dying and the Gauna is sitll coming for Sidonia. Bad situation :P
Aug 28, 2014 9:46 AM

Jun 2008
Many say thing about Momose etc but i feel the bigger fault is of the commanders.
It was silly to choose a cobble like that to fight together in such a mission. They were deeply in-love and of course they would act on instinct if one of them got in danger and compromise the mission.
What were they thinking?

Marzan said:

Was I the only one that for a moment thought when going to the sea was brought up, "Oh God, please no, not a swimsuit episode in Sidonia!". Luckily it turned out to be something infinitely cooler and more in the tone of the series. I mean, I never expected to see yukata's in space.

Yeah after the whole Yukata to festival thing i was half expecting to see swimsuits and i started wondering what the hermaphroditic will wear.

rodac said:
they might well do the same for any of their squad-mates. The ties within a small group in combat are very intense. .

I can't completely agree with that. Yes they might but there is a bigger risk with the person you are erotically connected to. Is not a matter of perspective, it is a scientific fact caused by hormones and brain activity towards that person. A squat has to train with each other so they will know how to fight together so some familiarity is inevitable and is the necessary risk to take but anymore than that is an unwanted risk so i must say the commanders did a shitty job by choosing those two in the same mission.
If the risk of a pilot destroying a mission by reacting to a friend in trouble is between 30-50% then to a person he/she has erotic feelings for is like 80-90%.
That added risk makes things extremely more dangerous and is a completely unnecessary risk.
MonadAug 28, 2014 10:01 AM
Sep 7, 2014 1:10 AM

Jun 2014
So 2 of the 4 top pilots are dating, and the girl goes into hysterics after her boyfriend dies protecing her?

I can't take this kind of retardation. Done with this show after that.
Sep 9, 2014 5:07 PM

Jul 2012
The anime changed the entire reservoir scene...I think the anime did it better though.
Sep 29, 2014 12:03 PM

Oct 2012
And there they have it, that's what they got when they grow soldiers with no discipline.
As result of that, they are all dead and Sidonia will be attacked in next episode.
So far the story seems pretty same as Shingeki no Kyojin.

The animation improved a little but it's still bad. But I liked this episode.
I feel bad for Midorikawa to lost her brother.
But I don't feel bad for tri-gender Izana (who really is acting and dressing like woman) for Nagate being slowly stolen by real woman Shizuka.
Norio is just pain of the character, and his petty little hatred is getting old.

One thing - why do they have those food stalls there if they take food only as means for living, not as something to take pleasure in. Another little detail but there are many of those and in the end, their little ecosystem is full of holes.
Nov 26, 2014 11:21 AM

May 2012
Damn what a tragic ending :/ But well you saw it coming that they would all die... well let's see what happens next!
Dec 8, 2014 7:50 AM

Aug 2013
Oh damn things got so serious suddenly.
Death flags raised everywhere.
Dec 14, 2014 3:54 PM

Jan 2014
Rokiebottom said:
I feel bad his sacrifice is for nothing. Momose freaked out too much after his death haha, to think she was part of top squad.

And that children,.. is why you don't date squadmates.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 15, 2015 10:48 AM

Jun 2014
It would be interesting to be able to go up to someone and say "would you like to photosynthesis with me?"

Feb 17, 2015 8:54 AM

Oct 2014
Damn, awesome action, and I liked that squad so it was sad to see them all killed off like that.
Mar 27, 2015 4:07 AM

Apr 2014
Anime changed a few things but im really happy so far. Shinatose is awesome
Apr 26, 2015 8:04 AM

Jan 2014
stupid girl seriously, 1 sacrifice should have been enough to save her... but she went and charge at it and gave another stupid sacrifice...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 10, 2015 9:44 AM

Jan 2012
lmao @ letting a woman do a man's job

this is definitely an anti-feminism anime

michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif
Jun 10, 2015 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

As soon as Midorikawa said this maybe their last mission, i knew it was basically a death flag.

The reason they lost is they got too confident and didn't followed orders. If Momose's garde didn't get caught, Akai wouldn't have not died protecting her. And now she goes crazy and doesn't follows orders, gets a heart attack and ends up killing Midorikawa for trying to save her and kills Jirei as well.

It kinda reminded me of Zeta for a second. Never mention any potential deaths, since you maybe the next one for saying that.

Also how bastard Kunato did with Izana. Getting pierce in the leg in the process. Glad she's okay.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 21, 2015 6:05 PM

Jul 2015
Best episode yet, by far!

Definite foreshadowing was happening with the joke about it maybe being their last mission, but I did not expect a total wipe. Akai sure, but all four? Wowzers. But now that leaves room for a whole new top squad to take their place.

That Izana, though, I'm glad that he/she finally got to spend some time with Nagate. But man that Kunato is a total douche! Can't wait until he gets put in his place.

Start to finish, hands down 5/5.
Jul 29, 2015 12:00 AM

Nov 2012
wasn't expecting the entire "dream team" to get annihilated, and have it witnessed by the cadets
all thanks to the one who broke emotionally

hopefully kunato joins them

good episode though
HieroglyphicsJul 29, 2015 12:53 AM

Aug 9, 2015 1:29 PM

Apr 2014
wow uchikudateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
poor team of pilots all fkng dead
:O

Aug 31, 2015 9:44 PM

Aug 2013
Nice job Momose. You just killed your entire team!
Sep 11, 2015 7:25 AM

Mar 2012
Nanaca said:
Rokiebottom said:
Momose freaked out too much after his death haha, to think she was part of top squad.

Well, they aren't some kind of hardened veterans. As far as I understand, they're basically just peacetime simulator aces, so when something goes terribly wrong for real, this sort of reaction is only natural.

Exacty.

5/5
I'm hooked.
End Zionazism
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2014

228 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 26, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

135 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 1:33 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 12:57 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

117 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

163 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 11:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.