Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 19, 2014 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol poor Uka-san ;.;

The episode was more calm than I had thought. Yum, party at the beach. It's pretty much confirmed now that Sumizome has feelings for Keiko. I find Touka and Uka-san's bond this episode to be pleasant.
Feb 19, 2014 8:26 AM

Nov 2007
Explaining how she's feeling the same, and that stopped. lol @ apology "war". Shy girl tries her best to make friends with her. Nice, "Maru-chan".

That girl finally said it, and the friends are supporting and helping her, especially the shy girl who loves Yuri. Female god and brother alone time. Sharing happy moment with the female god when the group is back.
tsubasaloverFeb 19, 2014 9:03 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 19, 2014 10:23 AM

Jun 2012
Uka-sama!!! X )
Feb 19, 2014 10:38 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode :D

Glad that Inari solved the cliffhanger by telling her true feelings to Sumizome. Poor Uka :( There seems to be some foreshadowing that something will happen to her.

The making up scene with Maru and Sumi was nice. All of them apologizing hehehe. Sumizome was cute there :3 And Maru trying to be tsundere XD

Sumizome confessing she's in love and Maru cheering her on since she likes yuri was lololol XD

Ofc ToukaxUka was the highlight of the ep. Their interactions are so cute. Uka standing behind him like that was creepy hilarious XD He's too mean to her but he's also tsundere ;)

Lol'd at her coming just after the sun rise. So damn innocent and cute <3
Her flash back about him getting lost and her disguising to lead him home was nice. Her disguise looked so beautiful <3<3

Her outfit when Inari came back home was HOT *A* What a misunderstanding that could cause for Touka XD
Feb 19, 2014 10:39 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
Feb 19, 2014 10:45 AM

Jan 2013
We need more Touka x Uka moments! :D
Feb 19, 2014 10:52 AM

May 2013
polesp said:
GEE, we haven't seen this comment before! You are so original, shipper-san!
Feb 19, 2014 10:56 AM

Dec 2008
In this episode, Sumizome gets in touch with her sexuality. LOL!!

How can Touka be so violent towards the beautiful Uka? He's so mean!

Kon is just to damned adorable!

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 19, 2014 11:00 AM

May 2013
Sumizone admitting to them that she likes Keiko. Lol Maru's reaction to that. Some more development happening between Touka and Uka. Can't wait for the next episode.
Feb 19, 2014 11:01 AM

Jan 2013
Mizusi said:
polesp said:

lol yeah, I just find their story even more endearing :D

I just gave in and read some of the chapters, it gets even better ;)
Feb 19, 2014 11:01 AM

Mar 2013
Mizusi said:
polesp said:
I thought I'd love this ship but something about Touka just pisses me off...
Feb 19, 2014 11:03 AM

Jan 2013
SalemWitch said:
Mizusi said:
polesp said:

His tsundere side?
Feb 19, 2014 11:05 AM
Jan 2011
Yuri? A big NO for me.

Touka X Uka.....YES!
Feb 19, 2014 11:08 AM

Mar 2013
polesp said:
SalemWitch said:
Mizusi said:
polesp said:
His tsundere side?
Nah, I love tsunderes. Just not Touka, heh.
Feb 19, 2014 11:19 AM

Aug 2008
Mizusi said:
polesp said:
What a surprise considering that a good chunk of people following this series do it just for Uka and Touka...

SalemWitch said:
Well... he's kind of an asshole. Although he gets better later on.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 19, 2014 11:26 AM

May 2013
For the first time, I actually felt that Inari was useful and acted really mature with Sumizome, it was nice to see her calm her down. And then that one touhou track "flight of the bamboo cutter" the nice OST starting playing and fit the moment very well. Plus size-chan also stopped being an hassle, which was great.

Again, Inari's onii-chan being an asshole for his shitty childhood trauma, Uka really doesn't deserve that edgy bastard. Guess the slow-motion Sanjo made up for that, Sumi might be boring but she sure has great taste.

And god, my heart almost stopped when Uka was playing and got happy over mushrooms. She's the cutest thing ever.

SalemWitch said:
I absolutely love Uka. My problem here is the same as yours: he's dull, uninteresting and boring.
Antanaru said:
What a surprise considering that a good chunk of people following this series do it just for Uka and Touka...
Sad, sad people.
Feb 19, 2014 11:57 AM

Jun 2012
Great episode for me since I love ToukaxUka moments. I don't usually ship but those two deserve it ^_^
Feb 19, 2014 12:05 PM

Jul 2013
Uka-sama~ ;-;
Sumizome finally admitting who she likes, and lolol to Maru's reaction XD
Excellent, more Touka X Uka moments :D
XD Uka's outfit when Inari returned
Feb 19, 2014 12:39 PM

Oct 2013
Much better than the last episode. I still feel somethings wrong though. The relationships in this series are interesting. I really like Touka X Uka, not so much as a ship, but as to why Uka adores him as much as she does. Hopefully that'll be explained later on.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 19, 2014 12:43 PM

Mar 2012
wow the characters look fatter with their clothes, it bothers me

btw touka x uka is kinda boring
Feb 19, 2014 12:56 PM

Feb 2012
Sumizome x Sanjou, oh my! Best of luck to Sumizome.

Also, Uka looking damn fine as usual.
Feb 19, 2014 1:18 PM

Jan 2011
Mod Note: Some slight derailing removed. Please focus on discussing the anime, not the other posters.

And to do just that, it looks like some romantic progress was made on a couple of fronts here, although Inari couldn't bring herself to buy a souvenir for her crush. Touka's blush probably foreshadows a weakening of that tsundere wall, while Keiko continues to sparkle in Sumizome's eyes. Uka's thoughts about the fleeting nature of human life are pretty relevant to any future romantic pairing of a mortal and immortal, so I'm curious to see where that goes.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 19, 2014 1:43 PM

Jul 2012
If it end where i hope it will, this might be really good.
Feb 19, 2014 2:33 PM

May 2011
Dat Touka x Uka moments. Wish there was a spinoff about them. Their relationship is even better in the manga. Don't really interested in Inari love troubles though but oh well... It's not the first time when the relationship of the secondary characters is a lot more interesting.
Feb 19, 2014 2:41 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
ma_ko said:
Dat Touka x Uka moments. Wish there was a spinoff about them. Their relationship is even better in the manga. Don't really interested in Inari love troubles though but oh well... It's not the first time when the relationship of the secondary characters is a lot more interesting.

I would definitely agree :) Inari's troubles aren't that interesting to me, although I do like enjoy the parts that involves Tanbabashi. Still, Uka, Touka, and even Sumizome is much more entertaining to watch/see.
Feb 19, 2014 3:39 PM

Oct 2013
"Burn the heretics"
Feb 19, 2014 6:03 PM

Aug 2013
Uka's hot O___O

I already want a second season lol.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 19, 2014 6:14 PM

Jul 2013
The friendship is strong in this one.

Glad that Maru's and Sumizome became friends and getting along really well. Weird that Sumizome is getting an interest in Sanjo. Nice Badminton game.

Damn, more screen time for Uka and Touka. They are too enjoyable to watch, with their games and interest.

Feb 19, 2014 6:37 PM
Mar 2012
Another great episode. Uka-sama and Touka are the best pairing in this series
Feb 19, 2014 6:47 PM

Mar 2008
Yuri confessions in my Inari Konkon? Yes please! Why is this only 10 episodes, so sad, need more.
Feb 19, 2014 7:14 PM

Apr 2012
Sumizome yuri moment <3
Maru approves XD

I like how lighthearted this anime is.

Feb 19, 2014 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
Sumizome confessed that she was in love with Keiko..hehehh..I really loved Maru's reaction to that.

That's Uka's outfit at the end...was a lol.
Feb 19, 2014 8:11 PM

Nov 2007
Good Ending: Uka-sama becomes a full time human to live happily ever after (for a limited time) with Touka.

Bad Ending (for Yuri fans): Keiko reveled as a guy in the end.

Other Ending: Did anyone else not notice MUDA MUDA MUDA reference?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 19, 2014 8:34 PM

Jan 2014
Just catched this now after leaving the manga barely read and wow, isn't Inari just one sweet girl? She isn't the sexiest, but definitely a cute, black haired girl that also is nice just sells me well too, I like her.
Feb 19, 2014 8:49 PM

Jul 2013
Touka x Uka was so sweet I instantly got diabetes..

And daaaaamn, that CLEAVAGE!! Inari thinking Touka defiled Uka was lol..
Feb 19, 2014 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
good slice of life episode.
Nice bit of innocent romance.
Feb 19, 2014 9:55 PM

Jun 2012
shanimebib said:

Other Ending: Did anyone else not notice MUDA MUDA MUDA reference?

No one wants to save Irina from Deo's clutches
HybridMBLFeb 19, 2014 10:14 PM
Feb 19, 2014 10:58 PM

Sep 2010
If it wasn't got Touka and Uka-sama I wouldn't be watching this anime...

It's just soo boring...
Feb 19, 2014 11:17 PM

Mar 2013
Maru-chan is actually me in disguise, who knew. All aboard the bara brigade.

This anime is so much better than I thought it'd be. I was worried it would be some stupid jealousy-driven romance anime where Inari did nothing but hate on Sumizome and be bitter about her pining for Tanabashi. Instead the girls are now all friends and supporting each other; the focus is on them helping each other with romance instead of being bitchy rivals. They're even openly exploring love with each other. I'm glad, I'm really glad.
Feb 19, 2014 11:47 PM
Aug 2012
I really love this anime -so far it's the season's best. I mean, everything about it. The animation, the story, the characters, the incredible music.

This episode was amazing, if one excepts Touka's behavior towards Uka-sama (stop treating her like crap you damn @#^$%). Sumizome's confession and Maru's acceptance was another great moment (obviously I am all in support for Sumizome.

In short, I can't wait for what is to come. So precious to have stories like this one (and I hope the manga gets a license in the U.S.A.).
Feb 20, 2014 12:02 AM

Jun 2013
glamazon said:
wow the characters look fatter with their clothes, it bothers me

btw touka x uka is kinda boring

Agree with the first part. It's probably just poorly drawn--looks too unnatural. Maybe the animators had an off day.

Agree with the second part. Keiko x Sumi is now my primary reason for watching this show. Not even ashamed.

Though I think this show still has a great sense of humor. That, and I like that it's still going with the peaceful vibe. I don't mind that Inari and Sumizome can basically pursue their love interests uninhibited (so far).
Feb 20, 2014 1:57 AM

Apr 2013
Uka-sama is best girl.
Feb 20, 2014 6:23 AM

May 2013
Trippwire01 said:
Agree with the second part. Keiko x Sumi is now my primary reason for watching this show. Not even ashamed.

Though I think this show still has a great sense of humor. That, and I like that it's still going with the peaceful vibe. I don't mind that Inari and Sumizome can basically pursue their love interests uninhibited (so far).

rocketprism said:
If I were Uka I would have bitchlapped Touka already. She doesnt have a bit of self respect allowing him to treat her like that?
My thoughts exactly, rejoice~
Feb 20, 2014 7:11 AM

Aug 2009
straggy said:
This anime is so much better than I thought it'd be. I was worried it would be some stupid jealousy-driven romance anime where Inari did nothing but hate on Sumizome and be bitter about her pining for Tanabashi. Instead the girls are now all friends and supporting each other; the focus is on them helping each other with romance instead of being bitchy rivals. They're even openly exploring love with each other. I'm glad, I'm really glad.

^^^^^ this so much. Media loves to pin women against each other and I find it exceedingly stupid, as if a love interest was supposed to be the most and only important thing in a woman's life. After the 1st episode I was expecting myself to drop it soon, but, man, I'm glad I didn't @_@

Oh, and I love Maru, she's great. The only girls like her in most anime you see are usually outsiders or something like that, and here you got a normal living girl for a change. Nice.

I don't fancy Touka much also.
Feb 20, 2014 7:19 AM

Jan 2014
I always knew Sumizome had a feeling for Keiko and I thought it was cute. Yet when she admitted it openly to Inari and Maru, I was so disappointed. Yes, I don't like yuri... hope the romance between them get nowhere.
Feb 20, 2014 7:32 AM

Sep 2013
pretty good ep :) so inari can actually grant wishes?
wow she really does have all of uka's powers .___.
Feb 20, 2014 8:21 AM

May 2013
wanderingplayboy said:
hope the romance between them get nowhere.
Same with Touka and Uka, since Touka is the shittiest character in the whole series and it doesn't make sense for them to be together to begin with. Looking forward to the next episode!
Feb 20, 2014 12:29 PM
Jul 2013
Nice episode, getting closer forbidden love.
Feb 20, 2014 1:59 PM

Oct 2012
This was actually pretty nice episode, I like how Inari managed to dispell the casting in the beginning and prevented disaster. And some nice character developements were there also. Lots of sparkles :D

I still think that Uka's relationship to is rather weird (she is not acting like adult at all) but I guess it all comes down to her losing of powers cause now she is practically human and that's something new to her. And she is liking it a lot. In fact, I wonder if she would be wanting to become goddess again when there is a chance in the future.
Feb 20, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
Touka is practically the first male that Uka has ever known (including her own brother) that isn't worshiping how beautiful she is and that isn't actively trying to get in her pants.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2014

188 by jsooka »»
Dec 24, 2023 11:05 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2014

73 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 4, 2023 12:57 AM

» Can i ask something....

yukiyamayui - Aug 25, 2023

3 by memSaheb001 »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2014

79 by RawrOMG »»
Aug 17, 2023 6:42 PM

Poll: » Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

90 by Ardivis »»
Jan 30, 2023 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.