Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 3, 2010 8:47 AM

Dec 2008
OK, now this show is starting to mind rape me.
Taku was absolutely worthless in this episode.
His constant mind raping has me concerned about his overall well-being. He should just take some Paxil and go to sleep. When he wakes up...everything will be back to normal...or as normal as it can get for someone like him. Poor guy.
Nov 28, 2010 9:28 AM

Aug 2008
8th episode and STILL Takumi doesn't have his sword. it's annoying.

and i wonder what's the case between Rimi and Shogun.
btw. i noticed that Shogun have really nice and quite sexy voice
Jan 6, 2011 8:24 PM

Jul 2010
can anyone tell me the name of the song that ws played when hotona (aoi, i dont really remember) attacked the guy after she and telepathy girl stopped fighting eachother.
also can u pm the song? just in case

Jan 18, 2011 8:34 PM

Sep 2010
I like the development in the story, but seriously, what a little bitch, he didn't help at all. xD
Apr 8, 2011 12:59 PM

Jul 2009
Fights between people who make their delusions turn into reality turn to be somewhat interesting, and here's a prime example.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Apr 16, 2011 5:02 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode, lots of fighting. Seems like Norose has some kind of past with Sena, he did something with her mom and put her into a "dream"? The "dream" Rimi was talking about with Shogun could have something to do with that I suppose ...?
That helper police guy seems kinda sketch the way he was watching those two in the beginning ;O
Thought Takumi might get his sword this episode, but I guess not ... he was useless lol :P
Norose kidnapped someone with the frog thing, so either Yua or Nanami? Except Yua's in the preview so I suppose it's Nanami ... oh noes D;
Other random note, I thought the music this episode was really good lol :P
Aug 6, 2011 10:31 AM

Feb 2011
The tone of the series is going towards a cheesy 90's shonen...

Although the setup of the series is surprisingly Madoka-like.
Nov 3, 2011 4:20 PM

Feb 2010
The horror aspect in this anime is completely gone now but it was good while it lasted too bad.
Sheepshaman.png
Nov 30, 2011 9:50 AM

Mar 2011
I'm finding this to be a little boring.
Dec 18, 2011 11:24 PM

Sep 2009
Takumi needs to kind a backbone!!!!!!!
May 10, 2012 3:44 PM

Mar 2012
wow, some nice action and nice story developments
Jun 1, 2012 4:57 AM
Jun 2012
Does anyone know the name of the song that is played when Fess comes and saves the day with cocytus? I believe it is a variation of Haritsuke no missa , but I can't seem to find it, in any OST that has been released.
Sep 22, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2012
Great episode we get some more information about both girls past and we start a quest to destroy that white haired man and NoahII! We'll I'll stay tuned :D
Dec 25, 2012 7:23 AM
Sep 2012
So Rimi wants to delete Taku and is working with the General.
Jan 17, 2013 7:28 AM

Jan 2012
I enjoyed the sword fight actually. It was nice for a change. Also, just as suspected Rimi is an enemy.

Feb 27, 2013 1:53 AM

Jan 2013
The plot has gone bad.
But, I still like the characters
Jul 15, 2013 3:23 AM

Jun 2010
I liked Sena's tough attitude and love of ass-kicking, but then they went and made her afraid of puppies. Another tough female character ruined.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2013 1:35 AM

Jul 2008
Well finally Rimi is showing her true colors, after all she did kill the guy in the first episode and has been making Takumi crazy ever since.
Aug 27, 2013 7:01 PM

Mar 2012
So far I found the first half of this anime more interesting than these past two episodes. Hoping it doesn't have a crappy ending : /
Mar 13, 2014 12:48 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode. So we find out that Rimi really isn't on Takumi's side, but with Shogun instead. Hmm. Will keep watching to see what happens next! Onto the next episode!
Jun 14, 2014 7:14 AM

Mar 2014
Takumi.. I knew you're the one that save ayase!! thanks for that!!
Mr. Detective got some high infos!!
Hmm.. by the way, if you're confused with that scene . I suppose I should tell you What I know ... Its connected with The Visual rebuilding description from episode 5 . so Takumi's eyes were originally and mechanically built according to my opinion there .. so also , it was mention on that episode that... Those eyes projects like on a video camera . so If a person .. views from a camera or something like it ... It will visualize what the likes takumi's eyes can see.. (like the delusions , Di-swords or artificial images from the previous episode.) so.. It will notice the Di-sword of Aoi that destroys the Porter's backpack or another view , It can be also that.. It became REAL with an order of Aoi that it will be real ... or something like that.
Well.. words got on the heart of Takumi and he's on to go!!
So there's a 1st earthquake that started .. It was a small one so I think they were just trying it or .. its a procedure on a plan . btw, That blue detective guy seems suspicious..
Woah.. they can also disguise themselves ... !!
New Fact : Shogun is REAL .. not a delusion or something from takumi!! .. and he seems a nice guy when talking to others . hmm.. on how he talked about takumi is like ... takumi is the delusion/fake and Shogun is the Real one.. It also raises a theory that .. Shogun , might be the culprit after all the cases or neither Shogun and Takumi is the culprit. If you're guessing on how do I know that shogun is real... well .. It explains everything from the last episode . About "Shared Recognition". in this case , Rimi recognize him .. and we all know Rmi is Real.
The boss appears!!
so NOAH II is that thing .. I thought it was a satellite lol!! (Is it!?.. probably reveals later on !!)
Battle of the Gigalomaniacs!!
Mirrors!! ... damn .. That's some nice but dirty trick!! .. hang in there , Kozue!!
Woahh... He is really a good one on pointing out weaknesses of others.. maybe he is some crazy stalker too!? ..
Cute Animals.. a distinguished weakness to Sena's character.
That's our Sena!! Genius as ever!!
A Battle of illusions too!? ..My Memories of Mist guardian battles ahh... (Hitman Reborn ref.).. hmm.. on a different point , I think not .. It's looks like an illusion at the first but then it became like a real one...so its more like A Battle of Delusions!! and continue with the Di-Swords!!
Mind Reading , Visual Projection .. Control of the five senses. -Norose Genichi . (jerk..)
Is that her wife!? and Sena's mom!? ... so Hatano is her real surname.
Damn... I can't forgive that bastard for using People's emotions like an experiment .
Ayase on the rescue!! Cocytus strikes!!
still eccentric though .. well.. That's her good point anyways.
What a genius delusionist professional!! but still a Damn bastard in my eyes.
Dont panic bro!! panicking won't do anything!! Calm your mind for sometime will ya!! err... still paranoid as always lol... He needs to change for the better good.
Sena Breaks through!!
They won!! ... barely.
So.. it wasn't the real NOAH II... its just a prototype of the real thing.
Basically , Its like "We won the battle but not the war... yet." thing !!? .. I guess so.
Things have gone back to normal!! but Takumi still has a gloomy side lol!!
hmm... so NOAH II 's true identity is still unknown ... well .. we'll find out soon enough.
Who is that Gigalomaniac!!? .... by the looks of it.. and proofs like that Frog strap... I guess ...
She is Yua!!... This is just a guessing though .
Pretty good Episode!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2014 7:30 AM

Apr 2014
And here's the first fight with the main bad(?) guy! It was pretty awesome, as was the guitar (phantasm) song that come on in it too which I'm gonna download.

I didn't like the guy very much, I found his face to look odd, I liked his sword, though.

Nov 26, 2014 7:59 PM

Jan 2012
Nozomi grp is the evil ok

Apr 20, 2015 4:50 PM

Oct 2014
Solid action, I liked the further explanations. That person at the end on the device has to be either Yua or Takumi's sister. I also feel like when Takumi finally does get his sword, he's going to kick ass because of all his MMORPG playing; he'll somehow channel that or something. I'm definitely liking Ayase and Sena as characters as well, and Nanami as well. And Rimi nooooo why do you still have to be evil :( I hope she turns on wheelchair guy and sides with Takumi come the inevitable confrontation.
Mar 7, 2016 11:27 PM

Sep 2012
Well that was an interesting episode.
Feb 7, 2018 5:46 PM

Feb 2014
So I take it that this is the part when this goes to the shiter?
Mar 18, 2018 5:09 PM

Oct 2012
Fokin' anime-original fillers. Whole battle part was nonsensical and useless, now it would be only harder for anime-only watchers to grasp things out. Not to mention they rushed super fast, probably skipped of shuffled one or two chapters and made Kozu-pii and Hatano Sena great backgrounds into uniteligeble mess, making their character developement a joke.

The only parts that were actually important and true to original was Rimi/Shogun hospital scene, detective part and probably that bit with captured gigalomaniac in the end. Really don't know what they are trying to do here... It's real shame because so far they managed well.

Let's hope the next time were are back on track.
Nov 28, 2018 8:11 AM

Aug 2018
I was getting excited a moment there when I thought Takumi was finally about to get slaughtered. But no, that pos survives to snivel in a new episode.

Love the series, hate Takumi.
Feb 16, 2020 3:04 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. So after her jump and being saved, Ayase thanked Takumi in the end, hm?.. Changed her mind or something during fall?.. Not necessary, though..
Hm?.. Takumi's look in the eyes changed when Kozue encouraged him to go and look with his own eyes and be more brave.. More brave, huh.. It feels like a turning point for his personality or something.. Like Rimi previously made him trust people around more, rely on them.. Now Kozue encourages Takumi be more brave, and he indeed becomes more courageous..
Rimi and Shogun, hm..
Did Rimi called Shogun Nishijou Takumi?.. Well, I had a feeling that it might be him being old or something, with how his voice changes once and stuff.. But no info on why it'd be like that for now, though..
These fights are trippy.. Well, I'm not that interested in any fights in any anime really.. Well, when it's martial arts, sword fights and stuff.. I just hope we'll have other content besides this, and anime won't turn into another action centered thing, which I'm not interested at all to look at.. But well, so far, during 7 episodes it wasn't really that much of this.. So let's see, maybe it won't be just your usual action.. ;p
And Rimi is back.. Well, still no idea what is going on in the half of the plot, I guess.. ;p
Apr 7, 2021 3:22 PM
Jul 2013
Shogun gives off a Monster vibe.
So, basically we've reached the point where everything is possible.
May 7, 2021 12:45 PM

Apr 2020
What a terrible episode. Rushed Sena's backstory in favor of some stupid battle scene that wasn't even in the vn.
"Oh it was just a prototype" and "you haven't seen me at my full power" XD
I can see why people say to skip the Chaos;Head anime now lmao. It was pretty good in the first few episodes though...
Oct 13, 2022 2:11 PM

Aug 2021
it kinda falls flat when it get serious
ugh idk i hope to finish the show but im losing interest
Feb 22, 2023 4:30 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Now that we have most of the explanations it feels totally different, not really on a bad side, it's just a different taste of weirdness, I liked the delusional fight
Mar 10, 2023 12:40 PM

Nov 2012
I can't take any of this seriously, and I've taken a LOT of goofy anime far too seriously.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

98 by hedousas »»
May 8, 1:31 AM

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:07 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.