Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 30, 2010 11:55 PM

Feb 2009
This episode really pissed me off for some reason maybe because I almost saw a resemblance of myself in the creepy otaku >A<
Feb 3, 2011 1:51 PM

Sep 2008
Really creative stuff for the punishment this time. Probably the best I've seen throughout all 3 seasons.
Feb 20, 2011 2:40 AM

Oct 2008
That llooked so cool, the way he died.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 22, 2011 10:01 AM

Apr 2008
THAT F!!!!! BI**** !!!! KILL HER PLEASE!!!! ...

This episode was so nice and I liked that guy so much... then that bit** must have fu***** everything up! Why... she should be DEAD !!

I can't vote on this episode... from one hand i love it... the other i hate It and I can't make two votes...

WHY T_T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Jul 8, 2011 8:31 PM
Jun 2009
WTF did I just watch, lol. This episode was definitely different from the others. Though it was unfair, and a little too much ecchi fanservice for my liking.

Btw, did anyone else think of Yagami Light the moment they showed the guy going crazy in this dark room with a pen?
Aug 1, 2011 6:40 PM

Dec 2010
I didn't like much this episode. Actually it was horrible until the moment the guy saved Kokoro. Yeah, in this moment the scene became much darker and better(in my opinion). The Hell sequence was horrible too, but still there were things I liked about this episode. Third - the plot twist. Yeah, this part made this episode part of Jigoku Shoujo. The least expected victim got sent to hell. And unlike most of you I don't think this was undeserved. Technically this guy was playing with people's lives(and I mean souls/eternal lives). I think that he got pretty much what he deserved. Second - Yuzuki. Even though she didn't take much role in this episode she was kawai enough for me to like her again. First - the part when the guy who got sent to hell saved Kokori and then they talked. Whatever you say, this moment was really touching(at least for me) so even only this was enough for me to like the whole episode.

p.s. From before watching episode 11 I notice how much I want to watch more and more episodes of Mitsuganae. It looks like I actually liked Mitsuganae in someway even if it has such a strange theme. I'm still looking forward more of it.
Sep 5, 2011 11:48 PM
Sep 2011
This ep was AMAZING lol. just. very comedic. and Nozumi was just SO beautiful O_O it was unexpected.

yeah i could do without the ecchi/fanservice crap, but i guess to show how "pervy and dirty/ low" this guy is, they just gotta bring it out -_-

on another note. Ai was right behind him the entire time he was trying to access the tsushin, it gave me shivers cuz it was just so cool. i was like. omg. hes getting sent :o i just feel remorse for him because he wouldve been a great manga artist -.-
Oct 26, 2011 9:05 AM

Dec 2008
slayer545-sama said:

Sasayama Kokoro! She send Nomura for what? Guess? I will give you a hint before I give out my answer: it's about those who talk too much called "Big Mouths". Ok here it is: Sasayama Kokoro send Nomura cause the bitch just was afraid he would tell the whole town about her and her attempt to commit suicide. Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame! That is the stupidest reason to send someone. Let's see why.

Sasayama Kokoro was going with this guy Ryuu right? Then she said to Nomura after her saves her from her suicide that this guy Ryuu has three other girls. Why did Sasayama Kokoro not send him to hell? Why not send him?

Yeah exactly my same thought ;____;
Poor manga-ka boy.. i was liking him D: and nonsense explanation for him to be sent to hell at all X_X

Dec 19, 2011 12:38 AM

Aug 2011
I got fucking trolled so hard. Terrible.
Jan 19, 2012 1:12 AM

Dec 2008
Best. Punishment. Ever.

Seriously, this had to be my favorite punishment out of all the seasons. And it's been my favorite episode so far. Holy shiiiiit Kappei Yamaguchiiiii as soon as I heard you in the preview in the last episode I knew you'd make this episode awesome I couldn't stop laughing~ ♥

I am rather annoyed that he got sent to hell for such a ridiculous reason. I thought the moment he was trying to cheer her up was one of the sweetest moments I'd seen in this show in a long time; only to have her be, "OH GOD WHY DID I OPEN UP TO HIM? HE'S GONNA TELL THE WORLD AND I CAN'T EVER BE MYSELF EVER AGAIN IN PUBLIC OH GOD" wtfffffff. So freaking dumb as a last minute twist because this series is about foolish people sending not the person who's the REAL cause of their problems (in this case the girl's boyfriend) but instead someone who is somewhat related. Feh. I guess it's in the eye of the beholder, but damn it, a lot of episodes have annoyed me for their pathetic sudden twist.

But if it results in the coolest punishments ever, I shouldn't complain. I really enjoyed this episode, though, since it's been my favorite of this season thus far. All of his manga drawings and sound effects and everything, it made me want to draw~ X3 ♥
Jan 28, 2012 12:46 PM

Aug 2009
WHAT A DUMB HOE! -_______-
Jan 28, 2012 1:52 PM

Dec 2011
Two 6/5 in a row for me... Great albeit expected hell scene, too.

(Frustratingly) Perfect Episode; 6/5 ★★★★✶

Signature:
Mar 2, 2012 12:00 PM

Aug 2011
Well, that was a good change for the typical scenario of the Jigoku Shoujo episode. The whole feeling of the episode was different - more like a comedy, and the people he wanted to send to hell were different from the typical ones. These just didn't seem evil.
I personally didn't expect such an ending, and was expecting him to send the girl with glasses to hell. On the other hand, I guess he got what he deserved. The girl that sent him to hell was a bitch, though.
Mar 15, 2012 5:11 PM
Jul 2009
Gah, I really liked Nomura >__<
I wanted to see Nozomi's transformation when she went shopping.

At first I thought she was going to be the one to send him to hell cause he stood her up or something..

I'm starting to wonder if this show is MEANT to be outrageously stupid, or if the people making it are just dumb.

Terminaato said:
On the other hand, I guess he got what he deserved.

Are you kidding? How did he deserve that?
Wasn't he going to send that one guy to hell for cheating on Kororo and almost making her kill herself? [Though that's a really shallow reason to kill yourself]
UserDeletedMar 15, 2012 5:16 PM
Jun 29, 2012 9:10 PM

Jul 2011
fucking dumb bitch -_______________________-
besides that this whole episode was funny did anyone catch the twilight and titanic movie LMAOOOOOO and then the death scene was perfect
Aug 10, 2012 12:03 PM

May 2012
Lol this was rather a funny episode especially the nose bleeds xD

The story it self was quite interesting and the main character has some interesting thought pattern, it's quite sad though to see your love going out with someone else but to also have so much grunges at other people must be toll taking for your life!

The manga he made was quite interesting and nice though, so it was quite the funny episode if I'd say so!

And since when does Ai use Jigoku Shoujo if people ask her who she is oO?

Though it's quite fucked he was banished to hell bcs he wanted to save the girl, and just bcs she thinks about her imago she banishes him... that's just fucked up and self centered!

Though the torture scene was quite funny to be real life captured xD Them expressions and Ai's eye's :p

Though still don't think he should have been banished to hell, it's also quite sad for the girl!

But yea definitely a great episode!
RafaelDeJonghAug 10, 2012 12:17 PM
Aug 16, 2012 6:05 AM

Oct 2011
The torture scene was indeed unique D;
Also, the main character this episode, Nomura, was voiced by Yamaguchi Kappei (aka L). So nice, I didn't notice until the end of the episode.
Sep 19, 2012 12:53 AM

Apr 2011
One of the most funniest and deserves deaths ever! If people think Nomura does not deserve hell, you're wrong! This guy was trying to play god with people's lives! Now he's the one, getting the short end of the stick. Of course I cannot forgive Kokoro either, she might come off as sweet, but her action's, says otherwise.

AND MAN! Yuzuki friend was hot!
Terminaato said:
I guess he got what he deserved..
Agreed
Sep 25, 2012 1:59 AM

Jan 2012
what did we all learn from hell girl?

that's right folks, women are sluts
Sep 27, 2012 8:38 AM

Jun 2012
Am I the only one who thought the revenge scene was ridiculously stupid? Everyone here seems to have loved it.
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Dec 17, 2012 1:14 PM

Jun 2011
Mind = Blown
What the hell, really? xD This was a real mindfuck, totally didn't see that coming! What a real idiot Kokoro was... now I really feel sorry for Nomura :(
Mar 4, 2013 9:01 PM

Jun 2012
I didn't like this episode at all...

I felt like it was trying too hard to become a comedy of some sort... it barely even looks like Jigoku Shoujo anymore. And that live action scene when he was sent to hell, didn't really like that either...

Kokoro is so stupid... sending guy to hell because he saved her life and encouraged her >.>
Jul 11, 2013 7:44 PM

Mar 2010
agreeing with everyone that it was an awful reason to be sent to hell, and the girl is ridiculous for not sending the actual person who drove her to suicide to hell, instead the guy who sympathizes with her? i will never understand the character's motives.

the end sequence was brilliant, though.
Aug 22, 2013 6:13 PM
Aug 2012
what the %^&*! these are getting harder and harder to watch
Nov 9, 2013 3:21 AM

Nov 2013
Wow, this season has people being sent to hell for the dumbest reasons. I only wish Enma was more picky about the requests. I feel sorry for the guy, even if he was rather annoying first.
Dec 7, 2013 12:37 AM

Jun 2012
the hell scene just made me laugh that was really unexpected.

something was definitely wrong with this kid but i expected the girl he had a date with to sent him to hell cause he would start dating this girl who wanted to kill her self but i didn't thought she would sent him to hell i mean come on he saved your ass be a bit more respectful.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Jan 16, 2014 6:18 PM

Nov 2013
Oh my god the death scene! That was hilarious! But like that was so stupid how the girl he originally liked killed him for something he would've never done, and i even hate her more cuz she's already dating another guy like WTF what a slut.....u gotta love anime....
May 31, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2013
Another person sent to hell for a stupid reason. Seriously, fuck!. SIGH...
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 16, 2014 5:43 AM

Jan 2014
When repuation is more important than death.
By the way, I will forever remember episode 12 of Mitsuganae. This was the best episode of this season. It was so trashy that was so funny to enjoy..
This episode didn't try to be serious from the beginning, and this was well felt. Finally an episode that achieved its purpose, but that girl was so bad..
what a bitch, I so liked Nomura..
And that judgement was so fulfilled of bad taste that it was perfect.
Finally Mitsuganae left something to me.
I'm awaiting the downfall though, nothing good ever lasts.
Sep 17, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2013
Ok...they was reachin this time. That reason was just plain stupid. Kokoro's character isn't surprising at all because hoes be like that forreal but the reason was just...
Sep 25, 2014 8:56 PM

Jan 2010
What is even going on anymore?

No, wait, I get what's going on, but...just...why? The sudden shift in tone, the Studio Shaftness, the continued unreasonable cursing...What the hell is this?
Dec 10, 2014 9:54 PM

Nov 2013
One of the strangest episodes in the whole series.

Might be one of the first times that I liked the main character of a Jigoku Shoujo episode. I found him to be very weird yet very silly.

Fucking Kokoro you bitch. Probably one of the most hateable people who pulled the string. So you sent Nomura to hell for...saving you? What kind of twisted logic is that?!

The torture scene was one of the best if not the best in the anime. So hilarious and creative.

Liked this episode. Hope it continues to get better.

8/10

Oct 11, 2015 10:10 AM

Aug 2014
Firstly the person who voiced the main guy also voiced L from Death Note and Usopp from One Piece. Secondly, what the actual fuck. No poetic justice in this episode I guess .

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Jan 5, 2016 9:12 PM
Mar 2013
Mc kinda grew on me as the episode went on. And when things started looking up, I was happy for him, despite him being how he is. I mean, we all have small things that can instantly make us annoyed, especially when those triggers happen over and over again.

Then, when he saved the girl, I thought everything would be good, she'd be friends or something. But no, her tunnel vision...

She valued her reputation over her life. You. Really. Are. An. Idiot. :P she would have ruined it on her own.

And poor girl gets left brokenhearted... And those eyes... Those eyes... Captivatingly beautiful... Unfortunate to be left like that... They would've been cute together actually.

While he was thinking of it, his reluctance once he started having things go his way made him seem much more relatable (IMO). I mean, sometimes, we all feel that way, and once things start to go our way, the revenge tends to fade. But typical idiotic reputation girl had to ruin it.

This was a nice change of pace and the torture sequence was unique, though a bit uncalled for.
May 9, 2016 12:55 PM

Feb 2015
Just when the whole thing was getting good... sigh... there's never gonna be a happy end, eh? The punishment scene was fantastic though.

By the way, what ever happened to Mahoo?
Nov 14, 2016 11:07 AM

May 2014
I actually really enjoyed this episode.
Dec 21, 2016 7:46 PM

Apr 2014
Started off really not liking this episode, but it definitely improved. I thought that positive things happening to the person with the grudge, leading them to not curse anyone was very realistic. We all grow past our darker times once good things begin to happen. I feel like the cursing scene was a result of, maybe a lack of ideas, or possibly drawing to near to a deadline to anime it, but it was really unique either way. A surprising, and undeserved ending, which seems to be a huge trend in this season.

Jan 7, 2017 2:02 AM

Jun 2014
Artistically loved it, but from a story standpoint not so much. I don't care about the fairness angle or whether someone deserves to go to hell or not. These are moot points, but I do need to be compelled into believing that someone would be willing to trade their afterlife to send someone to hell. This episode, like many in this season simply did not convey that well enough.
May 2, 2017 10:22 AM

Apr 2009
Where is the horror in this show?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2017 4:14 PM

Mar 2013
ezaya said:
Where is the horror in this show?

horrific character IQ ?
Jul 14, 2017 3:39 PM
Mar 2016
i loved the hell scene,very unique
Aug 3, 2017 10:28 PM

Dec 2014
Funnest, most stupid episode so far. Kokoro is a bitch
Poor Nomura had her husbando sent to hell because of some ho
Sep 22, 2017 1:43 PM

May 2015
Hah, that sending to hell scene really got me.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 3, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
this Otaku dude actually cracked me up XD

to bad he got send to hell

Onna:Give me a brake
ME: that was also my reaction when i heard that he treats it like a game :D

Wanyuudou:What? Thats The Springtime of Youth
ME: it sure is XD
Sugram22Nov 3, 2017 1:36 PM
Feb 19, 2018 7:14 AM

Oct 2015
Wow.. looks like we've found ourselves the undisputed most evil character in the series. That Kokoro is beyond fucked up!.. damning the guy who saved her life to hell and going around with a smile on the face afterwards xD
Apr 19, 2019 5:50 AM
Jul 2018
This season of Jigoku Shoujo is full of dumb people but this btch of Kokoro is the dumbest among all.
Yeah kill your saviour not the one who caused you to want to commit suicide, the torture scene was very funny and creative I give you that but come on!
May 9, 2019 6:51 AM

Apr 2014
one of the best episodes this season, and for a long time in many seasons. damn that twist. but yeah his hell scene was epic too
Jun 11, 2019 2:50 AM

Jun 2017
Poor guy, after saving that bi*ch from suicide, he got sent to hell by her. Though, it's nice for him, because Ai even came all the way to tell him that he'll get sent to hell, I knew from the moment when i saw Ai's kimono from behind him that he's in trouble. Poor guy, just when he's about to get a love life, this happens.

Cool episode though, i liked the comical portrayal of the punishment, moreover Ai is kawaii especially in her dark mode.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 17, 2019 1:16 AM

Sep 2012
she was also worried he would tell ppl awrything she said not just about her suicide attempt but yae its so stupid that it nakes me 😂, if i were him i would have asked few min from Ai to write few letter one telling her i know what u did and i was't gonna say a word but new cause u used hell link to banish me i tell awry1 and ur biggest fear comes true, i prepared letters for few ppl incuding school, its a lsts request, and kukuri shoukd tell the 4eye girl what really happend, curious what she will do, well i doupt she had the balls to use hell link or rather sges 2nice...
Sep 3, 2019 6:33 AM
Oct 2015
Great so you're going to hell because you saved someone
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Oct 25, 2008

119 by JoseGuilhermeCR »»
May 21, 6:33 PM

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.