Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 20, 2008 10:38 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I though episode #11 was bad but this made me so angry that I wanted to do something (most likely killing) to that stupid bitch Kokoro! Aaaargh! Going for smoke I cannot take this episode anymore. Stupid bitch Kokoro. (Sorry about venting but should you have seen this episode you would understand me).

After subs thoughts

Now I know all about Sasayama Kokoro! She send Nomura for what? Guess? I will give you a hint before I give out my answer: it's about those who talk too much called "Big Mouths". Ok here it is: Sasayama Kokoro send Nomura cause the bitch just was afraid he would tell the whole town about her and her attempt to commit suicide. Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame! That is the stupidest reason to send someone. Let's see why.

Sasayama Kokoro was going with this guy Ryuu right? Then she said to Nomura after her saves her from her suicide that this guy Ryuu has three other girls. Why did Sasayama Kokoro not send him to hell? Why not send him? Is Sasayama Kokoro stupid b**** who wants sex with her body and cares for nothing else but hedonistic things among having the hottest guy around to you have intercourse? I mean it's obvious from the situation(maybe not the intercourse but who knows really).

Poor, poor Nozomi she never gets to go out with Nomura cause of Sasayama Kokoro. She should go to hell seriously right now!

Message: when someone tries to commit suicide do not help them cause they might curse you. Great stupid message BTW. I know there are perhaps other meanings but this the most spoon fed one that is obvious in this episode. Now zzzzzzzz maybe write more soon.

My two cents
1.Ok, Sasayama Kokoro send Nomura cause of this? Aho baka Onna deska?
2.If this is true then you should send Ryuu to hell! Aho Onna!
3.Sasayama Kokoro should have sent this guy and now have being being the demons sex slave.

slayer545-samaDec 23, 2008 3:42 AM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 20, 2008 1:27 PM

Jun 2007
Oh how I loled! Feel sorry for that kid, oh well at least he went to hell in coolest way so far imo.
Dec 20, 2008 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
T0sh1k1 said:
Oh how I loled! Feel sorry for that kid, oh well at least he went to hell in coolest way so far imo.

Yeah but come on! He did try to save that b**** and he had a girlfriend so he would not care about the love. I hoped the gf would send her but guess :O not!
Dec 21, 2008 12:15 AM

Mar 2008
this episode is the best artistic episode so far in mitsuganae.. the comical portrayal is creative and fun.. it does look a bit cheap, but nevertheless it's new and different.

about the story, i really wasn't all that surprised anymore that the guy was the one sent after watching the first quarter of this series.. but the plot was really fun and interesting..

it portrays very vividly and accurately the problems that teens face.. and thank god we dont have to see yuzuki's transformation again ^^

the only think i didnt like about this episode was kokoro.. but that's the purpose of this episode i think.. XD besides, she's cursed with the tattoo.. well, nothing else to say about kokoro but BI*CH

looks like episode 13 will start talking about the reason Ai returned.. waku waku!!!
and more yuzuki pls! oh ya, after this episode, it's clear that the new director is trying to insert ecchi elements into the series.. (hint: yuzuki & ice cream) a bit weird, but still moe~ XD
Dec 23, 2008 12:59 PM

Oct 2007
slayer545-sama said:
T0sh1k1 said:

Yeah but come on! He did try to save that b**** and he had a girlfriend so he would not care about the love. I hoped the gf would send her but guess :O not!
Well he didn't deserved to be sent to hell but what he has done are not right either.

Beside, I am agree with lonehunter88 that this episode has done a lot of interesting things in a creative way.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 23, 2008 1:24 PM

Nov 2008
Siva said:
slayer545-sama said:
T0sh1k1 said:

Well he didn't deserved to be sent to hell but what he has done are not right either.

Beside, I am agree with lonehunter88 that this episode has done a lot of interesting things in a creative way.

Yes, agree with you as well but he did not do anything not right. He never told about his sticking stickers unto the bikini woman poster.

This episode screams: UNFAIR and ANGER!
Dec 23, 2008 2:24 PM
Dec 2007
The Hell part was the best out of the 3 seasons easily, and the episode in itself was really well-done. I expected a very good one, and I wasn't disapointed, it's probably the most inventive and interesting of the season so far. DEEN has really done a good job in the last two episodes ! But it seems that the next one will be great too, finally a true plot in this season...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 23, 2008 4:19 PM

Jan 2008
Haha, best way to die in any season so far!
Dec 23, 2008 4:43 PM

Aug 2008
I thought the plot for this episode was stupid... plus, I hated the guy in this one. He's a creepy perv, using stickers on that poster -_-

But Kokoro was the creepiest one. Her reason for sending that dude to hell is really stupid, considering it's HER fault in the first place that he knows. *shakes head*

I'm looking forward to the next one; judging by the preview, the REAL plot of this season is unraveling. I hope it won't disappoint!

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 23, 2008 4:49 PM

Feb 2008
that was pretty much wrong. for all intents and purposes he was innocent. ultimately up till you pull the string. hes torture scenes were pretty funny though.

i think the real issue is that too many people are aware of the hell girl system. its probably not something people are suppose to know about.

i still think this is a soul harvest mechanism than an actual means of granting grudges. because there is no restriction at all as to how or who you can send to hell. i am still waiting to see why Enma came back in the first place. as far as i could tell she broke away from her punishment last season.
Dec 23, 2008 5:51 PM

Mar 2008
slayer545-sama said:

if you didnt realize, from the very first season, the theme of the series is Unfairness and Anger/Grudges.. Enma Ai being burried alive was Unfair and her Anger cursed her to (almost)eternal despair..

the Hell Line was never made to justify anything.. it has always been a tool of hatred.. As for Kokoro, her personality is just too weird.. if she's so afraid about being told on, she should just try and jump of the bridge again ^^;; or probably she was expecting some other guy to save her that time (the four-timer bastard maybe).. either ways, she has her own curse to worry about now..

kisami said:

i think the real issue is that too many people are aware of the hell girl system. its probably not something people are suppose to know about.

i still think this is a soul harvest mechanism than an actual means of granting grudges. because there is no restriction at all as to how or who you can send to hell. i am still waiting to see why Enma came back in the first place. as far as i could tell she broke away from her punishment last season.

well, in the age of technology, it's quite inevitable.. but in a way, it's good thing for ai, since she gets more requests.

actually there is a restriction to who u can send to hell.. it must be someone you hate.. in the first season the restrictions were much looser, but starting from the second season, ai used a different approach (using her subordinates to spy on the client).. it seems like the system is still used in mitsuganae.. enma will only accept requests which are based on grudges..
Dec 23, 2008 9:08 PM

Mar 2008
yea, this season is about good ppl get to die for no reason. nevertheless, good ep, I bet the next one would be hella awesome, finally get to the main plot
Dec 23, 2008 9:28 PM

Jan 2007
Hahaha. That Hell sequence was hilarious and unexpected. xD

Looking forward to the next episode; seems we'll be getting some main plot stuff.

Dec 23, 2008 10:20 PM
Jun 2008
This was probably the most creative episode in the Jigoku Shoujo seasons. I loved the Manga-style that they used for all of the art. It was very cool. Nomura was interesting too and I found him with his stickers on the poster to be hilarious. It was original. He even made Nozumi hot with the big boobs haha. And I agree with some of the posters above, thank goodness we didn't see stupid Yuzuki's transformation!
Dec 23, 2008 10:45 PM

Nov 2008
lonehunter88 said:
slayer545-sama said:

if you didnt realize, from the very first season, the theme of the series is Unfairness and Anger/Grudges.. Enma Ai being burried alive was Unfair and her Anger cursed her to (almost)eternal despair..

the Hell Line was never made to justify anything.. it has always been a tool of hatred.. As for Kokoro, her personality is just too weird.. if she's so afraid about being told on, she should just try and jump of the bridge again ^^;; or probably she was expecting some other guy to save her that time (the four-timer bastard maybe).. either ways, she has her own curse to worry about now..

kisami said:

well, in the age of technology, it's quite inevitable.. but in a way, it's good thing for ai, since she gets more requests.

actually there is a restriction to who u can send to hell.. it must be someone you hate.. in the first season the restrictions were much looser, but starting from the second season, ai used a different approach (using her subordinates to spy on the client).. it seems like the system is still used in mitsuganae.. enma will only accept requests which are based on grudges..

Yes, that's true but I still found more unfair and filled with anger than other episodes and in fact it really made me angry this episode for some reason.
Dec 23, 2008 11:07 PM
Oct 2008
Great episode maybe not the most hate filled reasons to send someone to hell but i was so pissed that it happened and i liked the whole scene at the end very creative way to do very impressed with it, now it looks like possibly the next episode is going to maybe show a little more into a actual storyline then what the first 12 episodes have been
Dec 24, 2008 10:30 AM

Jun 2008
I liked this episode. I've liked pretty much all the episodes so far.

I feel kind of sorry for him though.

the hell scene was very original.
Dec 24, 2008 10:38 AM

Nov 2008
hirahira said:
I liked this episode. I've liked pretty much all the episodes so far.

I feel kind of sorry for him though.

the hell scene was very original.

Ok, I will agreed with you. Hell scene was different and refreshing in art form.
Dec 24, 2008 10:49 AM

Jun 2008
Kokoro was just a brainless bitch. Really, send a guy to hell because he saved you and his nice to you? WTF?

Also i saw a little ecchi in there Yuzuki with ice cream and the whole bikini sexy manga thing.
Nozomi really looked beautiful with out the classes.

Anyway the whole thing was unfair but the guy did had it coming for him since he was trying to send people to hell for stupid reasons. For some reason i fount paper Emma Ai looking more scary than her anime self.
I also agree with the others that it was a good fact that we didn't had another Yuzuki transformation scene.
Dec 25, 2008 12:15 PM
Sep 2008
I couldnt stop laughing through all the paperdoll secuence, specially the part with the stappler, it's just too funny. Good episode, with the new season's theme it's almost impossible to predict who is going to hell.
Dec 25, 2008 5:18 PM

May 2008
This episode make me lol'd on how ridiculous it is.
Saving the bitch kokoro from commit suicide is trouble .
went to hell anyways. ~_~
Dec 28, 2008 12:54 AM

Jul 2007
lonehunter88 said:

Yet only from people personally known to Yuzuki lol.

On another note, it's funny that not only this was one of the most uncalled-for revenges but also the most painful punishment in the entire series. I mean, the guy was mutilated, boiled, burned, pierced and crushed. There were a lot of people who did way worse than him and got off with just barely more than a scare...
Dec 28, 2008 2:27 PM

Sep 2008
it was very funny this episode
really it was a very cool form to die
AI even went to tell him who sent him to hell
and i loved the ai drawing that ligths her eyes
kawaii....in a dark mode...

Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 29, 2008 12:22 AM

Jun 2008
This episode seemed to be the coolest episode, till he got sent. Then seriously my face expressed the most serious face of "WTF?!?!" ever in the history of mankind.

Not cool Kokoro-chan, not cool.
Dec 29, 2008 9:19 AM

May 2008
This epiosode was....weird. I wonder if the staffs picture of an otaku is like this, they must really look down on us >_<"
Dec 30, 2008 7:45 AM

Aug 2008
I thought it was silly when Kikuri made Waro-Waro bow his head and then bonked it with her fist.
Poor Waro-Waro D:
It must be for a reason, though.

I liked "needle hell" with the stapler, that was cute and actually well thought out.

Hopefully the main "storyline" will pick up within the next few episodes and things will start to be explained (this happened around episodes 10-15 in the previous seasons)...

I liked this silly episode, and even though he was playing a game to send someone to hell, I still felt pretty bad for him when he got sent... (.___.);;

Dec 31, 2008 2:42 AM

Dec 2008
This one kinda differents from other episodes.
And I hate that girl Kokoro >_< and the reason why that guy goes to Hell was like... ridiculous..

And the best of the best is Paper doll torturing scene!!!
Jan 1, 2009 8:08 PM
Nov 2007
Comments made while watching:

-Oh yay the long promised beach episode in which we get to see Yuzuki in a bathing suit...shut up all of you!

-This guy has some SERIOUS ISSUES!!!

-So what? First person to reach the boobies wins?

-Wait a moment I thought Kikur...I mean Princess Kirkuri was in the body of a toy? How is she off her bike and without the gear in her back. Personally I thought that was a little much and Im hoping they keep the old Princess Kirkuri.

-Wow this episode is turning into a comedy, must have been ratings week or something.

-Wanyuudou: "Thats what you call youth." No thats what you call being a perv, Keitaro eat your heart out. (Love Hina reference)

-This kid is going to grow up to be either a serial rapist or possible a more crazy version of that guy from "Welcome to the NHK" (good series by the way, just need to see it through to the end)

-I think we have a winner...Bull Lady...wait cancel that, the referee is reviewing the ruling on the field and it looks like it will be overturned.

-First rule of playing a game with Princess Kikuri: Princess Kikuri ALWAYS wins.

-Seriously dude you need to start paying for crap before you eat it, thats just rude.

-Hmm it seems Bull Lady, the bully, and the boyfriend we have a tie, looks like we need a sudden death round to decide who goes to hell.

-Heh some character this kid is, really prone to mood swings too.

-Princess Kikuri: "This is boring, Waro, lower your head."
*He does so but Princess Kikuri suddenly stops right before she hits him*
Princess Kikuri: "Wind me."

I love her character :D

-Wait a tick, James Cameron is gonna sue this Hiroshi Watanake guy.

-This guy apparently never had any intention of getting into heaven and so decided if he was going to hell he could at least make sure he found the biggest scumbag he could and take him or her down with him. A noble plan I guess but I do question his selection method...

-Wait why is he getting sent to Hell...THAT BITCH!

Post Episode Comments:

Ok first of all if you tell me that you knew how this episode would end the way it did then you are a liar. Now then I nominate this as perhaps the strangest or most unique episode in the series and certainly the most unique punishment sequence (That was live action right?) Princess Kikuri was funny as always and Ai just standing behind the guy waiting for him to turn around was great. This episode turned out to be better than I thought it would be honestly.

Verdict:

Well the guy clearly didnt seem to value himself enough to care if he went to hell or not and he was a huge pervy creep but thats not why he was sent to hell. He was sent to hell because some slut of a girl was worried he might ruin her reputation which she is perfectly capable of ruining on her own. I dont care how you look at it but that just extremely selfish and self-centered. All I have to say is that this is one of the rare cases where I am happy that the sender also goes to hell when they die. As for Nomura-kun, the guy was a flawed but somewhat loveable in a sad or tragic sort of way (like how he can go from being depressed to happy in a heartbeat). Whatever his flaws he did not deserve to go to hell for the reasons he was sent so the verdict is:

NOT GUILTY

(Lashings of ginger beer for everyone...yeah Yu-gi-oh the Abridged series is funny and I have no idea why I just brought that up but yeah...cya next episode.)

Jan 2, 2009 4:44 AM

Jun 2008
it was really unfairl, but no worries, that bitch will get hers in the afterlife ;)
btw Yuzuki in bathing suit = FTW!!!
Jan 4, 2009 9:21 PM

Nov 2007
That was great, best hell sequence since early on in this season, the tone of the episode was great too. Episodes like these are what makes this show entertaining regardless of the repetition.
Jan 14, 2009 3:52 PM

May 2007
This episode went from a really pathetic of a human being to something really hilarious.
Jan 17, 2009 4:53 AM
Nov 2008
Another Show-off episode like in seasons 2 , hate it.

REALLY EXTREMELY PISSED ME OFF!!
DO NOT EVER MADE EPISODE LIKE THIS AGAIN
THIS MAKE EPISODE 4 SEEM TO BE FANTASTIC , A LOT!
erastaleJan 17, 2009 5:00 AM
Mar 11, 2009 12:51 AM

Mar 2008
Well that was odd

first reaction: omg hes a dumbass, i hate him

second reaction: omg yay hes not that bad deciding not to send them because things are going his way hes happy

third reaction: wtf that stupid girl, now the episode makes no sense

He got screwed over even though he started to change anyways =/
May 9, 2009 1:31 PM

Jul 2008
HANAJI ! :D:D:DDD
... Ren why ?! Why you use so ugly swimsuit ;;____;; ?

This episode was really funny and interesting, that boy was really something.

May 23, 2009 8:40 PM

Mar 2009
Thousand-Eyes said:
This was probably the most creative episode in the Jigoku Shoujo seasons. I loved the Manga-style that they used for all of the art. It was very cool. Nomura was interesting too and I found him with his stickers on the poster to be hilarious. It was original. He even made Nozumi hot with the big boobs haha. And I agree with some of the posters above, thank goodness we didn't see stupid Yuzuki's transformation!

Yeah the torturing was an unexpectedly good surprize. *finally* something different and unqiue =D I really liked the *boom*, *boom* sounds when ai was paper walking to the guy. lol

LOL the sticker thing was really funny.

I know! I cringe almost everytime she's screaming. Except...did yuzuki not see any visions this time? Cause wouldn't she have known that he wasn't coming back and slyly mention it to her friend or something?
May 24, 2009 8:43 PM

Dec 2008
This is the best episode of Mitsuganae by far. Finally, after watching many crap
episodes of Mitsuganae, a good one comes out of the lot. I found this episode to
be the most emotional and the plot was great, I was actually caught by surprise
when i found out it was him to be sent to hell. Stupid shallow bitch, he fuckin
saved your life. I actually liked Nomura also, so sad and unfair, after all that good
stuff started to happen. And of course, the death scene was awesome. 5/5
Jul 1, 2009 12:30 PM
Mar 2008
For me the greatest episode from sezon 3 so far. I like the suprising ending and the torture scene was the best.
Sep 28, 2009 9:44 AM

Aug 2009
Fuck that girl and her playboy boyfriend. They're the ones who really deserved to go to hell.

I didn't like the reason of why she sent that manga artist to hell.
Poor manga artist. He's all alone and was just trying to help the girl. He stopped that girl from commiting a suicide and yet that girl killed him?

Damn. This episode made me rage too.
Nov 24, 2009 9:03 PM

Jul 2009
This Episode Was Hilarious That Was The Coolest Going To Hell Sequence Yet LOL.... Damn That Bitch For Sending him to hell Tho
Jan 24, 2010 10:56 AM

Nov 2009
wow life was goin good untill he saved the girl... so she sent him 2 hell... messed up!!! i feel bad 4 the girl he was gonna take 2 the movies!!! and the ending was weird... XP
Mar 12, 2010 4:18 PM
Jul 2009
I liked the punishment. It was unique.
Is he the only one to use the Jigoku Shoujo version of Yahoo, or have I just not been paying attention well enough?
Apr 8, 2010 8:19 AM

Nov 2008
Nice episode, feel sorry for the guy, the best episode of the episode of teh season 3 for now.
Deiciding his life style by rolling the dice.
Apr 15, 2010 8:36 PM
Jul 2008
The punishment was kinda...odd haha! It's a nice change, but probably if I had that punishment I'd be thinking "WTF" the whole time lol
Apr 25, 2010 12:38 PM

Feb 2010
tribble246 said:
I liked the punishment. It was unique.
Is he the only one to use the Jigoku Shoujo version of Yahoo, or have I just not been paying attention well enough?

Ye i think so too.
That punishment was awesome =) stupid kokoro <.<
Jun 8, 2010 8:35 PM
May 2010
Lol....this ep is pretty funny
and I like how real things appear in Anime

Another thing is...if that girl does not like that guy in the first place, y didn't she just ignore him, instead of all those empty talking...so selfish!
jimmy2027Jun 8, 2010 8:39 PM
Jun 30, 2010 3:33 AM

May 2010
finally, nice one! :D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Aug 5, 2010 9:13 PM

Jun 2009
The glasses girl is actually hot....

otherwise, LMAO episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2010 6:41 AM
Oct 2009
Nomura got sent to hell for the most ridiculous "hatred" ever. Speaking of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If Nomura didn't see that girl that night, he wouldn't end up like this, poor guy.
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Oct 9, 2010 10:36 AM

Apr 2010
Kikuri: Lower your head!

*punch* xD

I really love the animation in this series, I'm sure it's gotten better.

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Dec 23, 2010 2:15 AM

Jul 2010
Poor guy :( I really thought this was a lame episode, stupid reason -_- I mean you don't send someone to hell for a reason like that? And it was so not deserved he got a "punishment", there were so much other cases where he or she directly got sended to hell and those people really deserved it, it's just wrong this episode -_-"
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

52 by Phobossus »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.