Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 7, 2013 6:03 AM

Aug 2012
This forced drama of Iori is a pain in the ass
Jan 8, 2013 2:23 AM

Oct 2011
Cheerful Iori far outclasses the Iori that we have now. But I get that she's tired of becoming other role for people that they like.About time she goes off after living life like that for a long time.
Jan 14, 2013 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
Still disappointed Fujishima didn't do anything for Iori whatsoever... she did appear to have a crush for her after all.

Also, Inaba going over to those guys was just plain stupid. It was obvious she'd be getting herself in trouble even before approaching them.
Jan 17, 2013 10:57 PM
May 2012
SON OF THE BITCH THOSE BASTARDS AT THE END!!!

HOW COULD THEY KIDNAPPED INABA!!!
Jan 18, 2013 1:35 PM

Oct 2011
I feel so bad for Iori, the emotion transmission thing definitely hit her the worst. This episode was one of my favourites. I really felt the connection between the five. Everything was so intense yet really believable. I'm so excited for the end but also I don't want it to end T__T
Jan 23, 2013 2:01 PM

May 2012
Oh boy nice episode especially that last part, finally she might have seen the right path for her to walk on! But a twist in events in the end, lets see how everything turns out in the last episode of this awesome story!
Jan 24, 2013 11:22 PM

Jul 2009
Inaban's confession didn't serve much purpose but it was funny. I'm glad Iori finally got her thoughts across.

Just have to comment on how awesome Iori's seiyuu, Toyosaki Aki, was at the part of Iori's berserk outburst. Really sounded like she wanted to kill someone.
It's funny how Chia from Bungaku Shoujo, who had similar problem as Iori was voiced by her as well.
fr0zendragonJan 24, 2013 11:55 PM
Jan 28, 2013 6:23 PM
Sep 2009
I feel like I'm the only one who likes Iori here... I guess most of you are popular type of people who easily befriends people... sadly not everyone are perfect like you.

Iori's problem might have seemed insignificant at first but I think this arc clearly showed how major it is. Inaban and Taichi are so dense that I was ready to punch them myself "Just be old you!". WTF?! They didn't listen to a single word she said! They created an image of her and wanted her to follow that image even though she got fed up with being a live actress for all this years. At least they finally got a message at the end.

I won't deny that Iori might be over reacting but if she has been keeping all of this for so many years, break down of this sort would happen sooner or later especially when everyone keeps pushing their ideals on you. Mind reading did not help either.

I loved mad Iori part. Angry Iori is scary, she would kill the girl that's for sure. Well Setoiuchi has to be suicidal if she'll ever try to get on Iori's bad side.

Though I think they over stretched it with the ending. Well hope to see mad Iori again.
Apr 11, 2013 12:03 AM
Jan 2012
somebody slap some sense into taichi please.......that overzealous retard. I had to mute it when he came up with that embarrassing lie......
Apr 11, 2013 12:53 PM

Dec 2010
KaitoDash said:
A lot going on in this episode.

Iori's RAGE was very intense. She really was about to kill someone.
Himeko in a pinch! I didn't expect her to be aggressively tackling into three guys though.

This. Especially the part about Iori. But that bitch deserved it, really.

Last episode coming, I feel kinda sad =\
Jul 14, 2013 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
Been a long time since I've watched this show ... all I can say is wow, there sure is a lot happening :S Very quick changes in emotion for everyone, and Iori's frustration and RAGE really came through this episode. Didn't expect them to trash the SCS room (kinda felt a bit forced there, that's going a bit too far IMO) but that final confrontation at the end ... seems like we're finally getting some progress?
Gotta say it was kind of dumb for Inaba to confront those three guys at the end though. I mean even if I heard it, it's dumb going in 1 on 3 ... *sigh* Well guess the thought transmission thing's gonna help her out this time. Looks pretty scary from the preview, but I'm sure they'll come of it relatively all right ...
Aug 15, 2013 4:48 AM

Aug 2012
I hate all michi random episodes. Just like how i hate all true tears episodes.
Sep 25, 2013 7:37 AM
May 2012
Come on tell me what position it is Inaba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode was pretty intense I just hope that the ending will satisfy me well let's see what will happen :D
Oct 15, 2013 3:56 PM

Jun 2008
HOLY SHIT...I've never wanted to pull out my hair while watching anime than I did while watching this piece of shit of an episode.

Everyone acts so fucking stupid it's not even funny...
Feb 15, 2014 12:46 AM

Feb 2013
Whoa!

Things got intense, especially the next episode preview....whoa....

Anyway, still rooting for Inaba!
Mar 15, 2014 12:58 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, I really thought Inaba was just going to kick their asses then, but I was wrong :/
Apr 25, 2014 11:08 AM

Jun 2011
This was the best of the 3 so far. A lot of emotions and tension in the air, with some occasional moments of frivolity (especially with the class president's bulldog).

It all makes sense now. I feel somewhat stupid for not realizing this sooner, since it's only natural that you'd no longer feel like putting up a false image when all your thoughts are exposed. I have to say though, Inaba has guts to try to confront three delinquents on her own.
May 1, 2014 3:55 PM

Aug 2013
Well, this was really interresting in a few way.

From what I understood about the episode ending and the preview, the false personnality of Iori falled in love with Taichi and Taichi falled in love with that personnality. But, she could not deal with Heartseed sheme anymore, even more now that people could really see her hypocrisy. That kind of a bittersweet ending for her. She is cold and a bit emotionless as her normal self, but it was obvious that she was making too much, like if she pushed her true personnality to the extreme.

Inaba told that she not only had masturbated to Taichi, but she have erotic dream where she have sex with him xD
Don't worry, it's totally normal, well, maybe not normal to tell it to the person you love... :P

But, HOW DARE THESE MOTHERFUCKER TOUCH OUR CUTE INABA. I HOPE YUI SHOVE HER FOOT UP THEIR ASSES.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 16, 2014 6:07 AM

Oct 2013
fuark next ep looks intense, and i couldnt agree more;. iori just needs to cop some shit on the chin and ride it out. just relax and taking that kind of shit will just become that much easier
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 20, 2014 10:44 PM

Jun 2012
rape time
Jul 27, 2014 8:40 PM
Jan 2014
surprised they didn't report it.
Oct 3, 2014 12:00 AM

Jan 2014
this is the reason why I like Inaban better than Iori, she's a lot stronger than Iori...in the prequel...Inaban may have not handle the situation too well,,but she handled it a lot better than Iori..where to the point she literally became a bitch here about the matter...this made the shipping in the novels officially lead to Taichi x Himeko...
I hope as the story goes Iori won't end-up like her mother..that switches husbands or having problems getting a husband that suits hers.
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Oct 16, 2014 3:29 AM

Oct 2013
Inaba dreams doing erotic things with Taichi. What lucky bastard. XD

Well glad Iori told them about her situation, hopefully they will be friends again. I could at least sympathize with Iori for once, because, she had a mental breakdown I guess. And thank you Iori for rejecting Taichi, you helped sail the Taichi x Inaban ship after all.
Oct 19, 2014 2:18 PM

Mar 2010
Wow this fucking anime!!!! Im obsessed. I like the ''Specials'' more than the anime itself : P
Jan 2, 2015 8:23 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Holy shit, just stopping at midway for this. Iori turned emo-bitch there. I can't find any sympathy for her anymore. o__O

Okay, so she made Taichi tell an embarassing lie in front of the whole class who risks to be hated by everyone. She made the girls (ye, their act was still wrong) wreck the project of her friends by being straight-up bitchy and evil. She is very messed up...so messed up that it's impossible to make me feel for her. I just hope Inaba and Taichi get together.
SmudyJan 2, 2015 8:43 AM
Apr 4, 2015 9:29 PM

Apr 2014
there are a lot of sexual references in this anime
like in one of the first few episodes where inaba and taichi admit to masturbating to each other :|
but that cliffhanger though
looking forward to the final ep!!
May 15, 2015 5:04 PM

Jun 2013
how dare these punks touch my inaba I would've done the unthinkable if I was there
Jun 3, 2015 12:54 AM
Apr 2015
Iori is just fucking carrying the show! This is just so freaking awesome. Everyone else just pales in comparison.

Most people don't get it here, because they just want to live a peaceful nonexistence, and they expect others to do the same. Only Iori is trying to genuine herself here.

She showed her true self when she saw what happened to the club room. Even with all her rebellious "dark side" in full force, she kicks into high gear when her friends are in trouble! That's her true self in action that she hasn't realized yet! She will realize that her real self and her ideal self aren't really all that far apart at the end of the day.

But this isn't a wasted journey. You never know what you have until you lost them.

Iori all the way!
Oct 18, 2015 6:17 PM

Jun 2015
[size=90]I love Iori in this episode <3
I hope Inaba will be safe :c
Maiko pretending to call the cops was hilarious

Nov 10, 2015 6:18 AM

Sep 2013
I mean, the story so far makes me feel self-aware and all which is really good - but I don't know why I can't really resonate with what is going on. Like something is missing?
Nov 26, 2015 10:54 AM

Jul 2009
Taichi's confession to make everyone stop talking about Nagase was kinda fun.
Inaba's talk with Iori! Oh my, no wonder why she was feeling shame, that was kinda a confession and Taichi was there!
I am sure nothing will happen to Inaba...
Nov 28, 2015 3:06 PM

Jan 2015
This is becoming so bad and cringy that i skipped like half the episode.
And I'll probably do the same with the next one, just to get closure.

This show was such a huge disappointement after all the praise i saw here and there. There were indeed one or two interesting elements, but mostly it's just a random drama romance written by a nonsensical white knight.

4/10 (I'll maybe consider giving +1 if Taichi ends up with Inaba)
Dec 21, 2015 5:37 AM

Mar 2014
Be like " I don't even know what to feel now !!" person .
Trails of light .
"Save her" .. please .. just painful to watch .
Well .. Everyone matured I guess .. to know that feels nice .
Breaking down .. too hard .. it's killing her .. so much stress .
What a relief .. my goodness ~ .. they finally knock the senses out of her .
So True is .. Iori is actually a Dandere ~ .. said in a positive way .
Sh*ts on the cliffhanger , Chills from the preview .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2015 9:21 AM

Apr 2009
meh. Cheesy and forced drama.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2016 6:00 PM

Nov 2014
I got so many chills this episode. Iori bout to kill someone and Inaba being kidnapped
Hi there
Feb 24, 2016 4:04 PM
Feb 2015
Why did Inaba did this tupid confession instead of letting Iori rekt the shit out of the girl ?
Jun 4, 2016 2:03 PM

Aug 2012
I'm very impressed by this show!! IMO the show could be called "Adolescence" (i'm complimeting the show) because it really deals with a lot of teenagers questions/the essence/the spirit of teeange years : like thinking you're the only one thinking about petty things (Inaba), or more generaly thinking that idealising others and then belittling yourself...

But so far the most impressive is the way they deal with the question "who am I?". That's why the character of Iori is IMO really impressive, through her they deal with this idea of looking for who we are? like REALLY, deeply, they put the grounds for though like is there really a me? Iori feels that her Me isn't shown but is there an inside Me and an outside Me, that can whether match or not? Stuff like that!

Maybe it's just me but I've never seen a show dealing so nicely with those things. It's beyond the fact of liking it or not, I assume that for people dealing with those stuff (directly or indirectly) it's must feel good to see the topic treated with an individual exemple (even if it's an extreme one) and what solutions are suggested (but let's not forget it's a show, something fictional), they can realize they are not the only ones who think about those stuff (since the directors put it in an anime) and I believe it can be very comforting.

Anyways, no matter how it ends, the show (but especially this ep) was very interesting, and especially Iori. Yet it doesn't mean I'm gonna rate it 10, cause I recognized the very interesting parts and the skill (IMO) but well the rating is personal and I personaly can't put Kokoro connect and an anime that Ive rated 10 just because I loved it as a child, as the same...unfair but true x)
Aug 6, 2016 10:54 AM
Nov 2010
took 3 eps for them to realise she was mad that they wanted her fake personality lol....

they should have let Iori beat setouchi's ass
Dec 23, 2016 1:29 AM

Nov 2016
Episode 16 - Determination and Resolution:

"They are all such good people. I don't deserve to feel what they feel" (Nagase) and then Taichi goes on defend Nagase blaming itself for her behaviour, like a real man does.

Nagase is in pain but her friends will be alway for her even if they can't figure out what she is felling.

Inaba and Taichi really seems like a couple.

They got all her effort for the club competition got destroyed, and then they discover a Furious Nagase that wanted to kill the one responsible for that, yes, she cared about them And she can understand the sacrifice they have to put, yet she is in pain and is in a darker self of herself that she identifies for "real" yet she knows that this real self is a darker one. Yet she does not want to hurt her friends, so she lock away.

Nagase Inaba and Taichi got a Discussion in which Inaba express a embarrassing confession yet this confession did not go trough Nagase just yet. Because they can't understand that she feels that her normal self is the fake one and the present self is the real one, they must consider that all of her self are one. She does not need to force anything she can be anything she wants and her friends will be for her.

But now they finally they have reached her "it's your damn life! Live it any damn way you want!" (Inaba to Iori) You reached her in the end.

It seems Setouchi will do "anything" to get what she wants, and was responsible for the destruction of the club.

5/5
Jan 27, 2017 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
Dat Inaba rage!

Inaba's dirty dreams were funny.
Jun 7, 2017 6:01 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
The feel when Iori wants people to leave her alone but she makes problems that makes it impossible to.

I think most, if not all of us might have related to Iori at some point. We're scared to think what people think of the real us and we don't like it when someone associates our ideal selves as our real or normal self. True, she does overreact in a lot of instances, but I think that's justified with the exposure of her emotions and what she went through. Releasing all of her bottled up emotions that were kept hidden makes her feel vulnerable and weak.
Jun 12, 2017 4:36 AM

Jan 2010
jeez...this iori arc is bringing a perspective to some events that happened in my own life some time ago...wow...it's nuts

best episode by far of this 2nd season, first two were kinda weak but this picked up for them

5/5...last episode incoming
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jan 7, 2018 9:46 AM

Aug 2017
iori's rage was scary, thought she'd beat the shit out of the orange hair girl.

then comes inaba's confession. this moment is gold..i just can't stop laughing..

good episode.
Jan 24, 2018 4:13 AM

Sep 2012
things are getting heated up
Apr 13, 2018 11:20 AM

May 2016
Finally, she told the truth, damn Inaba do you think you can win against three young boys.
Apr 18, 2018 9:03 AM

Nov 2013
So if Iori says she's not the person everyone got used to, JUST SAY THIS:

Can i be friends with the reall Iori? Nice to meet you! (p.s as if they metfor the first time)

the end
Aug 26, 2018 12:25 PM

Oct 2012
Very good episode! Iori 2 : Inaba 0 in their argumentation battle. She really did break Inaba's trope there, right? And that's why she is the best character of this show.

Well great episode indeed, except of that illogical (as Taichi said too) selfish ero-confession insert from Inaba that really felt out of place. Like come on, why to even put more salt to her wounds with that, that's not the thing you would say to wounded friend (not even as encouraging words). That part really felt cringe.

Thankfully Taichi managed to say the right words after that (if not for that friendzone sentence in between but well) and the subsequent developement felt really thrilling (would Inaba get raped there? how do they even know where she is?) Well, of course Yui is gonna kick their ass before anything happens but still an interesting twist.

Other than that, I liked the shit they had to go through before from other students and the bullying too. Iori's breakdown felt real and feelz were there too. If anyone went through big developement curve, it's definitely her, this show would be half that good without her (hey, I know many people prefer Inaba but I really can't, a) her tsundere actions towards Taichi - like kicking him or talking him into obedience - doesn't feel like it would grow into healthy relationship and b) talking in cool-trope way is not enough to prefer her instead).

Still feel no chemistry between Inaba and Taichi now but sadly, Taichi is constantly forced away from Iori by the plot and I can't feel any chemistry there either.

Well, gonna be interesting how this ends now, happily ever after probably but so many things happened there it's definitely not so easy to take everything back.
Dec 25, 2018 5:41 PM

Nov 2016
I loved Inaba in this episode, while I still can't really symphatize with Iori, she was also pretty savage.

Episode ended on a cliffhanger, hope the finale is going to be intense.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 26, 2020 4:12 PM
Jul 2013
Totally not convinced with Inaba X Iori moment, Iori's breakdown seems flattened down to "I can't take it anymore".
matheoo41Mar 26, 2020 5:08 PM
Mar 26, 2020 4:12 PM
Jul 2013
Totally not convinced with Inaba X Iori moment, Iori's breakdown seems flattened down to "I can't take it anymore".
sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

464 by ZER0PT »»
May 22, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

132 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

118 by ShinekyOuki »»
Mar 9, 9:30 PM

» Y’all thoughts on ep 4?

WannabeWeeb_ - Aug 12, 2021

9 by Lodic »»
Aug 18, 2021 7:38 PM

» Episode 4 assault??? (SPOILER)

OahuOtaku - Jun 2, 2021

2 by RandomGuyScott »»
Jun 2, 2021 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.