Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2012 4:52 AM

Jun 2009
Had a good laugh when they were discussing cutting up Aoyama. Shiina's ideas and when she tries to say something funny but in a serious tone makes me laugh.
Nov 6, 2012 4:55 AM

Jan 2012
pretty ep as usual
mashiro was the best :3
Nov 6, 2012 4:59 AM

Apr 2011
Mashiro <333333 Loved it as usual. I'm not usually one for those like emotionless characters, but Mashiro's innocence makes her character much more lovable. Like the way she just wanted that melon bread and like the above person posted a picture of, said they should "cut Nanami up" was priceless. :D
Nov 6, 2012 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
Endymion said:
I didn't liked it. This show was fun at first, but now it's getting more and more tiresome. Mashiro went to Kanda's bed but he just left her there and went somewhere else? Come on... why not just sleep with her (without doing some ecchi stuff)? There is a lot stuff like this, too many missed opportunities. And I totally disliked to see Aoyama moving into Sakurasou.

This is how I feel. After the first couple of episodes, I thought this would be one of the top shows of the season.

While there were a few fun exchanges this episode, there was too much shouting and yelling. It made me go numb after a while. Everybody seemed frozen this episode. Well, hopefully, now that Aoyama is ensconced in Sakurasou, they can all relax a bit and start doing something interesting. All of the characters have gone flat. They need to fix that.
Nov 6, 2012 5:22 AM

Sep 2012
Melon in the microwave!!!! XD
Nov 6, 2012 5:59 AM

Aug 2011
LOVE MASHIRO!!! But siriously Nanami needs to grow up and acept that she needs help...
Exicited for the 10th

Nov 6, 2012 6:02 AM

Oct 2010
Another good episode. Aoyama stubbornnes at first is cute but it starting to turn annoying. it seems she has a rough background story, i allready make a few assumption but lets just see wher this is going. :).
by the way, the scene at the park is so hilarous. lol. 8(>///<)8
"Be engulfed by the flames of darkness and begone!" - Dark Flame Master
Nov 6, 2012 6:08 AM
Sep 2012
This episode feel like 5 minute long.

It's strange aoyama don't mind to move to sakurasou at all. in earlier episode she encourage sorata to "escape" from sakurasou
Nov 6, 2012 6:28 AM

Nov 2009
Good episode but not as good as the previous one. Although I still enjoyed.
Too much screaming in this ep, and the drama at the end seems a bit forced. Aoyama was being stubborn and rejected helps. Meanwhile Sorata still believed in his righteousness and offered the help.

Shiina seems to be fed up with Aoyama's duty over her, so she went to sorata's room and sleep beside him, heart warming moment there. soo cute.
Takana_no_HanaNov 6, 2012 6:32 AM
Nov 6, 2012 7:03 AM
Sep 2012
Time to change that happy OP with the clapping of hands, being covered in paint and being happy. The tissues and confusion are coming soon.
Nov 6, 2012 7:37 AM

Apr 2010
Aoyama is a nice addition the Sakurasou she is even more serious then Sorata and her misunderstandings are great especially her reactions towards them.
It's also nice to see her when she is shy like the moment where Misaki went trough her underwear and some of it ended up by Sorata and Jin.
She is trying to hard and wants do do everything by herself she also has problems taking help from others maybe because of her situation with her parents but also due to her stubbornness.
However if she continues this way she will collapse soon which she almost did already do to her malnutrition at the beginning of the episode.
She has problems and hopefully she can resolve some of them in Sakurasou and calm her mind.

It was clear from the start of this Anime that she has feelings for Sorata and the only one who doesn't seem to be realising this is Sorata i am pretty sure that almost everyone else is tho.
And personally i think Sorata and Aoyama make a better couple then Sorata and Shiina.

In the end Sorata didn't go to his family or at least he wasn't shown going to his family and i wonder if he gets to go at some point during summer vacations.
His little sister didn't sound to happy about him not coming, it's also the first time we here something about his family situation it was the first time i hear he had a little sister.
Nov 6, 2012 7:37 AM

May 2011
Yes! All those misunderstandings ended up getting Aoyama to move to Sakurasou and it looks like its time for her drama to start. I am loving her with more screen time. And haha its fun watching her go through the things that Sorata had with Mashiro. It sucks watching her argue with Sorata but I can't wait to see them make up.

Lmfao at Mashiro just watching that watermelon explode and at Sorata getting sucker punched by Aoyama.

Mashiro wanting to sleep with Sorata, aww that was nice to see.
Nov 6, 2012 7:59 AM

Dec 2011
Can't get enough of Sorata's tsukkomi. This episode is entertaining as always.

Cannot wait to see Aoyama soften down and go to her -dere side.
That will look very cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2012 8:03 AM

Sep 2012
i cant tell if this is the worst anime of the year or what wheres the romance this shit sucks

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2012 8:07 AM

Sep 2012
clubparadisee said:
i cant tell if this is the worst anime of the year or what wheres the romance this shit sucks
As you seem to think this may be the worst anime of the year, may I ask how many anime from this year you've seen so far? And what anime of this year did you see?

Anyway, romance is only part of the story.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 6, 2012 8:43 AM

Feb 2012
Loving this anime!

The interactions between the characters are just so enjoyable.

As for the ep, I never expected Nanami to move in but I'm glad she did. Should make for some interesting love triangles between her, Shiina and Sorata.
Nov 6, 2012 9:09 AM

Jun 2010
Best episode so far for me.
Nov 6, 2012 9:16 AM

Oct 2011
Mashiro sure got god-like memory, I wish to be like her!! LOL!!
And, hilarious moments at the park!!!
Also, Plan C: Cutting her up, Shiro sure is sth.!! LOL!!
This series really have my hopes!!
Signature
Nov 6, 2012 9:19 AM

Oct 2012
hmm i don't dislike Namami but then it shows that in this episode possibly her real color of someone who doesn't want anyone's help. I can tell she has a crush on Sorata but i dunno ShiinaXSorata might be the best.

Anyways this episode is funny, very interesting love triangle and funny reactions.
Nov 6, 2012 10:18 AM

Mar 2012
Even though this anime relies on a lot of stock misunderstanding jokes, it's pretty hilarious. Not much character development in this round, but Aoyama finally gets some substantial screen time. Somehow I expect Sorata's sister to pop up at some point on the doorsteps just randomly...
Nov 6, 2012 10:59 AM

Oct 2012
I see where this is all going :)

Mashiro (art) + Aoyama (voice) + Jin (script) + Misaki (OP/ED) + Sorata (code) = Award Winning Visual Novel :D

Anyway, funny ep, no as good considering last two but still very enjoyable :)
(that scene where Aoyama was talking about Mashiro+Sorata relationship Aoyama was priceless :))
Nov 6, 2012 11:28 AM

Dec 2010
Did he seriously ask "where should I sleep (now that Shiina is in my room)"?

I would have slept with her the instant I saw her in my room.

Nov 6, 2012 12:27 PM

May 2011
Shiina reminds me of Chii from Chobits, except Shiina can actually do stuff (not common sense stuff, but art and that insane memory ability). Quiet, speaks very little and softly, and great eye candy.

I like the yelling moments of misunderstandings Shiina creates with Sorata. Hopefully Aoyma can help create more.
Nov 6, 2012 12:30 PM

Apr 2012
This show is one of the best shows this season for now. So far, so good.
Dies Irae! :)
Nov 6, 2012 12:44 PM

Jan 2008
Every episode puts me in a good mood. Every time Shiina says anything, it puts a smile on my face. Every character is too much fun.
Nov 6, 2012 12:45 PM

Jul 2012
Nanami moved into Sakurasou just because of Sorata, didn't she? I mean, throughout the episodes so far, she was AGAINST Sorata living at Sakurasou. She wouldn't just move in because of the rent. Mashiro is so kawaii! She wanted Sorata's warmth when she went into his room. Considering how the manga is released on the 10th and Nanami's seiyuu audition is on the same day, I'm going to guess Sorata is going to be in a pinch. Whether he should go buy the manga with her or cheer her on. This is getting interesting. :)
Nov 6, 2012 1:10 PM

Jun 2012
Haha Shiina and Sorata were great in this episode X D

While the humor in this show isn't innovative by any means it's executed so well it feels fresh. I actually like the voice actor for Sorata better here than Sword Art Online
Nov 6, 2012 1:11 PM

Nov 2009
symbv said:
clubparadisee said:
As you seem to think this may be the worst anime of the year, may I ask how many anime from this year you've seen so far? And what anime of this year did you see?

Anyway, romance is only part of the story.

If you don't like any kind of comedy/romance/school life anime with a male as a MC and disliked Toradora (or something similar), then this anime is not for you but it is one of the best this season (you can't deny it so stop hating on the rest of the people who just doesn't seem to have the same taste as you) :|
Nov 6, 2012 1:13 PM

Nov 2009
HongISfirE said:
It's strange aoyama don't mind to move to sakurasou at all. in earlier episode she encourage sorata to "escape" from sakurasou

|
v
ThanatosPersona said:
Nanami moved into Sakurasou just because of Sorata, didn't she? I mean, throughout the episodes so far, she was AGAINST Sorata living at Sakurasou. She wouldn't just move in because of the rent. Mashiro is so kawaii! She wanted Sorata's warmth when she went into his room. Considering how the manga is released on the 10th and Nanami's seiyuu audition is on the same day, I'm going to guess Sorata is going to be in a pinch. Whether he should go buy the manga with her or cheer her on. This is getting interesting. :)
Nov 6, 2012 2:03 PM

Aug 2009
This show> Little busters and Chu2... I think this anime has a nice balance of comedy stupidity and actual character growth.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Nov 6, 2012 2:52 PM
Oct 2010
LOL at the outrageous misunderstandings that Mashiro created XD (I sometimes wonder if she's just playing dumb)... Cliche but still really funny. Sorata's VA helps a lot too.

Anyway, I agree with Jin, Sorata should just say he's dating Mashiro, or better yet, date her for real... That is, unless he's interested in Nanami, in which case he should then make his feelings clear... Of course, we know that the real reason is that he's just spineless like so many other MCs... oh well, we can't always have what we want.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 6, 2012 3:06 PM

Feb 2012
I don't see Aoyama lasting on Mashiro duty seems like sooner or later she's gonna collapse and have her body to stop her from being stubborn and Sorata will be back on Mashiro Duty!
Nov 6, 2012 3:16 PM

Dec 2009
shinigami013x said:
and Sorata will be back on Mashiro Duty!

hopefully (;゚д゚)ァ....
Nov 6, 2012 3:19 PM

Sep 2012
Not as good as the last two episodes, but it was OK. The misunderstanding gag is a bit overused. I hope we won't get it everytime Mashiro and Nanami are there, or it's gonna be a bit tiresome. I don't hate Nanami for the moment, she might have a reason to act the way she does, so wait and see.

symbv said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
As for Nanami i don't hate her or anything but imo she is just a nuisance, i mean its not hard to see that SorataxShiina is the pairing this series ships
Perhaps in the anime, but it is not as clear in the LN apparently.

Mashiro and Sorata clearly influences each other, Mashiro is the reason why Sorata changed that much, Nanami for the moment fails to have this kind of influence on Sorata. I don't know what will happen next, but for the moment Nanami x Sorata sounds like a terrible idea.

Endymion said:
Mashiro went to Kanda's bed but he just left her there and went somewhere else? Come on... why not just sleep with her (without doing some ecchi stuff)? There is a lot stuff like this, too many missed opportunities.

That's also a thing I don't like in romance anime in general...
Nov 6, 2012 3:38 PM

Mar 2012
No normal male would resist Mashiro's tempting engagements.

Hats off to you Kirito.
Nov 6, 2012 3:44 PM

Sep 2012
Smooched said:

Hats off to you Kirito.

Kirito?
Nov 6, 2012 4:03 PM
Jan 2010
Nanami's cat=toradora reference?
Nov 6, 2012 4:05 PM
Oct 2012
i love this anime (and shiina) more and more with every episode
Nov 6, 2012 4:14 PM

Oct 2012
SetsukoHara said:
Smooched said:

Hats off to you Kirito.

Kirito?
Kirito has the same VA as sorata.
Nov 6, 2012 4:57 PM

Oct 2008
I don't think they should put Tonari and Sakuraso on the same day.
I can't take massive levels of awesomeness on one day and languish in boredom for the next six (at least from an anime point of view =D)...

After picking myself off the floor Tonari, I got floored again by Sakuraso.
Too many hilarious scenes, although the park "misunderstanding" easily tops them all.

I also liked the small serious moment which highlights Aoyama's money difficulties. Though the drama at the very end of the episode was a tad forced for me.
Nov 6, 2012 4:59 PM

Oct 2012
Lol, I love that kansai accent. Is it just me, or does sorata's sister give off that brocon vibe. Idk, maybe it was just the subs cause I watched two different subs. The second one made it feel like she had some brother complex.
Nov 6, 2012 5:16 PM

Oct 2012
Omniknight said:
I don't think they should put Tonari and Sakuraso on the same day.
I can't take massive levels of awesomeness on one day and languish in boredom for the next six (at least from an anime point of view =D)...

After picking myself off the floor Tonari, I got floored again by Sakuraso.
Too many hilarious scenes, although the park "misunderstanding" easily tops them all.

I also liked the small serious moment which highlights Aoyama's money difficulties. Though the drama at the very end of the episode was a tad forced for me.
Well, she is over worked so she will feel really grumpy. Also the fact that it was so early in the morning, and she studied really late, yeah, I think her blowing a fuse was that forced. I don't think she wants to admit she needs help cause then she might get the feeling of defeat with her parents, and gets the feeling that she can't handle what she wants to do, which is being a voice actress. Also after being called "stubborn" probably contributed. Idk, just a thought.
AnimeHAwk616Nov 6, 2012 5:39 PM
Nov 6, 2012 5:51 PM

Jun 2010
Nanami annoyed me a bit. And I suppose she will stay for good at Sakurasou.

Not that much of a good episode like the previous ones.
Nov 6, 2012 6:19 PM

Jan 2012
I liked it better when Kanda-kun was taking care of her...this ep was kind of a let down... :/
hopefully next week's will be better :)

Nov 6, 2012 8:53 PM

May 2011
clubparadisee said:

Please watch Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!, and please tell me, if you even survive 2 episodes, if you think this show is the worst of the year.
Nov 6, 2012 9:03 PM

Aug 2011
How on Earth can you get a zero in English when you lived in England?!

Shiina has an insane memory there..., definitely a retarded genius lol.

Dat misunderstandings! I laughed so hard when Shiina was just lacing it all out, it was made of pure win.

Again i need to reiterate how much better this show would be without Aoyama in it. Just pointless and useless drama. I watch this show for the interactions of Shiina and Sorata..., Aoyama just kinda kills it when she is there to form a love triangle..., for me, Aoyama being there for useless drama is the only thing that would keep me from giving this show a perfect score.

Shiina coming into Sorata's bed..., she wants to be close to him and basically be the first thing she sees every morning when she opens her eyes...., if tht isnt HNGGGG worthy, i dont know what is lol...

All in all though..., this was another great episode despite Aoyama, definitely one of the best this season, unlike some of the BS crap there is right now like Shitsekai Yaoi..., next week looks interesting, most likely gonna be a choice between Aoyama and Shiina for Sorata, first time so far that im not really excited for the next episode..., hopefully this doesnt go from being the best for the season to a complete meh...

Episode Naxcore: 4.36 out of 5
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 6, 2012 10:05 PM
Feb 2011

its eidetic, since she just scanned the pages.
Nov 6, 2012 11:20 PM

Feb 2012
Nice episode again. Had many funny moments :D

Episode felt short but atleast they aren't rushing the story~
Nov 6, 2012 11:32 PM

Sep 2012
Naxrrhid said:
All in all though..., this was another great episode despite Aoyama, definitely one of the best this season, unlike some of the BS crap there is right now like Shitsekai Yaoi...,
Come on, you had high opinion about Shinsekai Yori until you heard there is yaoi/yuri (even though it is a very small part of the story which is set in a far future world) and then you started to call it shit... Your opinion of what makes a show great or good seems to be based only on what little details you cannot tolerate. The insistence to mention in hate language a show that you dropped because you freaked out at homosexuality (which was never shown in the 3 episodes of anime you claimed to have seen) in a thread of every other anime you came just makes you look like a HOMOPHOBIA.
symbvNov 7, 2012 12:11 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 6, 2012 11:35 PM

Feb 2012
lol ^
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do You Remember This Anime?

Fantom_Slayer - Sep 5

39 by Kagayaku3_0 »»
Sep 23, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

642 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 4, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2013

403 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 4, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2012

245 by Megumin_SatouS2 »»
Aug 18, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2012

266 by Jeelan_oh_man »»
Jul 28, 10:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.