Forums
New
would you
yes
76.7%
no
23.3%
215 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 9, 2021 11:35 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
I would probably not date them either way, to be honest. Still, I came to the epiphany that a virgin is better. Not because I have some bizarre fetish but because I am tired of dealing with the emotional baggage of the so-called "experienced" people. Some of them are literally insane. I do not want to hear stories about their 43rd lover, who was a sailor and died tragically near Antarctica in the early 2000s, every time we have dinner.
May 9, 2021 11:42 PM

Oct 2020
yes and it would be cute since its out first time
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
May 9, 2021 11:44 PM

Apr 2020
why not it has a lot of potential fuckery

May 9, 2021 11:46 PM

May 2021
149597871 said:
I would probably not date them either way, to be honest. Still, I came to the epiphany that a virgin is better. Not because I have some bizarre fetish but because I am tired of dealing with the emotional baggage of the so-called "experienced" people. Some of them are literally insane. I do not want to hear stories about their 43rd lover, who was a sailor and died tragically near Antarctica in the early 2000s, every time we have dinner.

"Bigot! stop shaming women for their sexual past!"
How would you respond to this?
May 10, 2021 12:47 AM

Mar 2019
I'm gonna go ahead and explain my answer a little better.

My primary wish is to marry a girl who's greatest desire in life is to be married and be a mother. So the way this relates to virginity, is that if I was about to marry a high school girl, then it would make sense for her to be a virgin and yeah that would be kind of nice. But since I want to marry a girl who makes love the most important part of her life, the chances of her being 20 years old, cute, and never having been with another guy are extremely low. It makes sense that the kind of girl I want would be the type who has dated other guys before.

What matters to me more than whether she has had sex before is what kind of guys she had sex with, and whether she had sex with them because she was romantically involved with them, or if she was having a bunch of hookups. Now I will actually forgive a small handful of hookups. But if I see a consistent pattern then I find that to be a red flag. This is why I said a truly high number of sexual partners is definitely undesirable. A girl who's had sex with a few people beforehand though, that just comes with the type of girl I want.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2021 2:34 AM

Aug 2018
Lol you made your account just to post this stuff, cya when you make a new account after this one gets banned.
May 10, 2021 6:34 AM

May 2021
My thread is slowing down. I want input from more users
May 10, 2021 6:37 AM
Jul 2018
Welp, this is another, very incely question here.
May 10, 2021 6:44 AM

May 2021
_Maneki-Neko_ said:

Why would you refer to it as 'incely'? I haven't demonstrated any contempt for women
May 10, 2021 7:24 AM
Aug 2020
adolfpenguin said:
_Maneki-Neko_ said:

Why would you refer to it as 'incely'? I haven't demonstrated any contempt for women

Honestly I don't think it's actually an "incely" question. Everyone has the right to their preferences( so long as they're legal) so you wanting a virgin is totally cool. What might be incelly is if you say that any woman that doesn't conform to your moral standards is a slut or something like that, but so long as your standards only concern you and your partner your not an incel. Also for the record I would be cool with anyone so long as I don't feel like they'll cheat on me I really don't care how many partners they've had.
May 10, 2021 7:53 AM
Aug 2020
adolfpenguin said:
KaiserHamuel said:

How is this related to their hypothetical virginity or lack there of.

Well wanting a virgin wife and expecting your wife to be sexually exclusive to you are both one and the same. Both are expectation borne from sexual-jealousy
You said partners should be loved more for their personality and character than for fulfilling these expectations
Yet you also want that sweet exclusive sexual commitment from your wife

You are making a pretty weird false equivalency, cheating is an act of betrayal, a girl having relations with men prior to meeting you isn't.
May 10, 2021 8:04 AM

May 2021
DaddyDonovan said:
adolfpenguin said:

Well wanting a virgin wife and expecting your wife to be sexually exclusive to you are both one and the same. Both are expectation borne from sexual-jealousy
You said partners should be loved more for their personality and character than for fulfilling these expectations
Yet you also want that sweet exclusive sexual commitment from your wife

You are making a pretty weird false equivalency, cheating is an act of betrayal, a girl having relations with men prior to meeting you isn't.

would you be okay if your partner asks permission for a one-off sexual encounter with another man?

is merely suggesting to become sexually inexclusive cheating?
May 10, 2021 8:07 AM
Aug 2020
adolfpenguin said:
DaddyDonovan said:

would you be okay if your partner asks permission for a one-off sexual encounter with another man?

No but wanting your partner to yourself and wanting your partner to be a virgin prior to even meeting you are two different things.
May 10, 2021 8:09 AM

May 2021
DaddyDonovan said:
adolfpenguin said:

No but wanting your partner to yourself and wanting your partner to be a virgin prior to even meeting you are two different things.

on what grounds do you say they're different?
I say they're similar since they are both expectation borne from sexual jealousy
May 10, 2021 8:13 AM
Aug 2020
adolfpenguin said:
DaddyDonovan said:

I say they're similar since they are both expectation borne from sexual jealousy

Yes they come from simillar feelings and you have the right to ask for either, all I'm saying is that just because you are cool with not being your partner's first partner doesn't mean you are cool with them getting with other men while you are with them.
May 10, 2021 8:17 AM

May 2021
DaddyDonovan said:
adolfpenguin said:

Yes they come from simillar feelings and you have the right to ask for either, all I'm saying is that just because you are cool with not being your partner's first partner doesn't mean you are cool with them getting with other men while you are with them.

For me it's the same. Other men should not have been intimate or ever be intimate with my waifu.
May 10, 2021 9:01 AM

May 2021
Who gives a shit as long as they don't have stds.
I rather date experience who know what to do in bed than deal with blood and rag dolls.
Only virgin men deserve virgin women all other men are hippocrates.
May 10, 2021 9:14 AM
Jan 2021
wtf is this threat, go watch more hentai
May 10, 2021 9:30 AM

Jan 2013
I'm gonna NTR the shit outta you lololollol

Nah I'm just playin. Yeah I'm down for dating whoever in this case.
May 10, 2021 9:33 AM

Jul 2019
I kinda mind but at the same time I don't because I'm in no position to talk, I lost mine pretty early. But it kinda depends on how many people they been with. One or two is fine but more than that, then I would be kinda wary (I'm assuming she is in the same age group as I am).
May 10, 2021 11:17 AM

Sep 2017
No.BIG CHUNGUS WHOLESOME 100 KEANU REEVES BABY YODA SUSWhy would I go with a girl that couldn't hold herself for a few years? If her ancestors could, she could've too
ุฎ
May 10, 2021 11:41 AM

Oct 2017
Why not? Lol most people aren't virgins especially after 18+. Being the first person to have sex with someone could mean something to one or the other but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter that much.
May 10, 2021 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
It depends. If she's not a whore and has only dated 1 or 2 people, I don't see why not.
May 10, 2021 1:53 PM

Sep 2020
I mean yeah, is the fact that someone has already had sex before such a turn-off? I mean that´s most people I suppose if you´re over the age of 18
"If I get reincarnated… I wanna become a clam.” – Monkey D Luffy

May 10, 2021 7:55 PM

Feb 2017
i'm a virgin dating a non-virgin so the answer is yes but also when i think about how he's already fucked a dozen other people i secretly get really jealous and angry because i'm insecure.

but on the other hand it'd be weird if he was 31 and still a virgin.
May 11, 2021 2:33 AM
Dec 2018
I don't really care about all that lol
May 11, 2021 8:55 AM

Aug 2018
It's the twenty first century, I wouldn't care if they were a virgin or not.
May 13, 2021 11:46 PM

Oct 2020
Sure. Can't say i'd put much effort into the relationships though , she's used goods after all. I'd just try to enjoy my turn
May 13, 2021 11:52 PM

Jun 2015
the people who obsess over virginity generally never get the opportunity to lose theirs

May 14, 2021 12:20 AM

Feb 2021
Yes, of course. All the guys I went out with weren't virgins. Why would I reduce someone to their sex life. That's low and no one has the right to judge anyone because of that.
The concept of virginity is so overrated. I'm tired of it being such a big deal.

โธข if you meet your god,
tell him to leave me alone. โธฅ

ใƒ™ใƒซใ‚ปใƒซใ‚ฏ
May 14, 2021 3:26 AM

Aug 2010
Of course, it's stupid to judge someone on their sex past because you don't know their reason (unless you grow up in culture where it really matters).
May 14, 2021 7:32 AM
Jul 2018
Vendea said:
Of course, it's stupid to judge someone on their sex past because you don't know their reason (unless you grow up in culture where it really matters).

Here I must say... it depends. I can't deal with people who sleep around a lot, most times not even as friends.

A lot of them take advantage of people to get what they want (not only sexually) from my experience, and also will let you fall as soon as they find "someone better", also as a friend.

Most of these people just can't hold up any type of relationships, because they are either scared to get close to people emotionally, or they are just big egoists and only care about getting what they want.

Of course that doesn't have to be true about everyone, but from my experience ... and I'm also full pro polyamory too, but I just can't deal with people that I described above.
May 14, 2021 7:37 AM
Dec 2010
This question is so irrelevant to me since I don't even bother to date.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
May 16, 2021 2:08 PM

Apr 2014
dating a girl who is not a virgin?
Yes

Love her, marry her and make her the mother of my children?
It is possible but very difficult.

I have slept with a variety of girls and I have had special affection for some of my partners but I have only loved one, and she was a virgin even on her lips.  Now I would lie if I said that her virginity was the attribute that I loved the most about her, but I would also lie if I said that I would have fallen in love with her if I had not met her as a virgin.

The desire to be the first and only one in a woman's life is something very innate and deep in man's nature.  Such desire is especially vehement in my case, because unlike other men, I feel very little capable of sincerely loving a woman who cannot satisfy it.

I suspect that the only way that I can fall in love with a woman who gave another man her virginity is that she has moral virtues high enough for me to be certain that it is much less difficult to find a decent virgin than someone like her.
_Nemrod_Apr 30, 2023 2:09 PM

May 16, 2021 2:41 PM

Mar 2020
Why should I care if my partner had sex with others before me so long as they don't have sex with other people while we're in a relationship.

May 16, 2021 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
Sure, why not? All of my knowledge about sex comes from hentai, so it would probably be good for at least one of us to know what we're doing.
May 16, 2021 3:44 PM

Jun 2020
No, I would most likely not be in a relationship with someone who is not a virgin. The emotional baggage, STDs, & possibly comparing me to previous partners- it wouldn't be fair on me when I've never been in a relationship before. I want my first to have as high a chance of working out as possible.

If had already been in a relationship before however, then it would be a double standard wouldn't it, in that case I may be more likely to choose them. But it still depends on how many partners they have had.
Hydre_ItoJun 3, 2021 11:30 AM
May 16, 2021 3:51 PM

Apr 2013
Virginity is overrated. But you can stay single your whole life after being ignored every time you say to a potential girlfriend that you only want to date a virgin, I guess.
After a while you'll renounce to that one I bet.
May 16, 2021 11:09 PM

May 2021
Already am, and I honestly don't care too much either way.
hi
May 17, 2021 2:24 AM
Aug 2020
I don't think i would, just thinking about the fact my gf or future wife is already banged by another man make me sick, for that reason too I'm keeping my virginity for only one who i truly love
May 17, 2021 3:28 AM

Sep 2017
SinfulFate said:
I don't think i would, just thinking about the fact my gf or future wife is already banged by another man make me sick, for that reason too I'm keeping my virginity for only one who i truly love

This is probably the only thoughtful, sane and realistic answer on this thread
Congratulation, you're not a degenerate.I have a little faith in the people here again
ุฎ
May 17, 2021 4:38 AM

Apr 2012
I think most people nowadays are dating/married to "non-virgins".
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

็—›ๅฐฑๆ˜ฏ็ˆฑ
May 17, 2021 4:50 AM

Feb 2020
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
May 17, 2021 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
adolfpenguin said:
I wouldn't, even the mere thought of it makes me feel sick. Another man should not have porked my wife, it would devastate me

But you'd expect a woman to be with you if you porked other women, right? That's typically how it goes.
May 17, 2021 1:36 PM
Oct 2020
this double standard talk is completly absurd. women are way more prone to social proof than men when it comes to dating. men can instantly see if they find someone attractive because they go for physicial beauty. women go for status which is not directly visible. knowing that he had other girls provides evidence that he is desirable. if you tell a girl that you are a virgin it makes you less attractive in most cases. most women prefer non virgins. it is really dishonest how women here try to act as they would also rather be with a virgin but nobly obstain from it so men should do too.

Mod Edit: Off topic content removed.
-DxP-May 1, 2023 2:47 AM
May 17, 2021 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
I don't have an issue with it as a long as a person is respectful enough to let me know about their relationship history as well as whether or not they've contracted anything.
May 18, 2021 12:00 AM
Oct 2015
Past relationships don't bother me. You just have to move on sometimes in life and that's understandable.
May 18, 2021 1:43 AM

May 2021
BestGirlViolet said:
adolfpenguin said:
I wouldn't, even the mere thought of it makes me feel sick. Another man should not have porked my wife, it would devastate me

But you'd expect a woman to be with you if you porked other women, right? That's typically how it goes.

yes. Is there any rule that you have to be x if you should expect x from a partner?
May 18, 2021 5:17 AM

Aug 2020
it depends, if the person is nice, loyal and not a wh**e, then why not
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do you ever wish the internet would go back 20 years?

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 22

40 by traed »»
21 seconds ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

45 by GinIonSui »»
24 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

809 by zzz »»
43 minutes ago

» The captcha doesn't just work for the bots, it also effect people that are drunk or high

tsukareru - 11 hours ago

8 by Soverign »»
49 minutes ago

» Do You Trust Anyone?

LenRea - Yesterday

33 by Kiryotsu »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.