Forum Settings
Forums

The captcha doesn't just work for the bots, it also effect people that are drunk or high

New
May 25, 10:45 AM

Feb 2018
how you ever thought of that (•ิ_•ิ)?
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

May 25, 10:51 AM

Sep 2016
That's why there are free captcha services.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 25, 10:53 AM

Dec 2021
Select all the squares containing motorcycles, dammit! ALL OF THEM!!! But not those ones that only kinda sorta do, unless they really kinda sorta contain them.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
May 25, 10:57 AM

Jul 2013
And that is why you shouldn't ever be drunk or high while using the Internet, just FYI.
May 25, 5:44 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Sounds good to me if I do say so myself if that it how it is going to be.
May 25, 5:45 PM

Apr 2020
Unpopular opinion: Fk those people.
If you aren't intelligent enough and/or aren't able to get your shit together then....yeah...get banned, I don't mind.
May 25, 6:02 PM

Jul 2013
Assume everyone online is a bot, to the OP. Not everyone online is a bot. There are some real people online. But you might as well assume they all are bots.
May 25, 7:10 PM

Mar 2008
Am I the only one to notice that Google uses unsolicited photos? Here is a clear example where you see presumably a girl trying to cover her face as her photo is taken likely by the Google street view camera

May 25, 8:36 PM

Dec 2016
^ Lol. All Gemini sees is the bicycle. Jokes on you. >:3
If you want to catastrophically fool Google bots/algorithms just ask it to select the squares with the white woman.

Dbarghya Das, an AI engineer, noted “It’s embarrassingly hard to get Google Gemini to acknowledge that white people exist,”

SoverignMay 25, 10:52 PM
May 25, 9:46 PM
May 2012
reCAPTCHA v3 will check:
_mouse movements (a bot just jump directly into the x,y pixel or goes straight there without skidding)
_web history
_cookies
_IP, DNS, potentially knowing if using a vpn
_browser type and version
_OS type and version
_keyboard input type, keyboard input speed, input errors
_GEO data or node GEO data
_will try to understand if you digit URLs directly into the URL bar or you just click URLs
_will check if your browser has scripts/plugin/addons and if you see everything you are supposed to see
_will check how fast you move inside the website, how many pages you visit, time spent on them
_will check your viewport

_way more stuff

In the mobile versions they are much less restrictive but this is destined to change since bots are getting there too. If it some website or app related to some app or cloud stuff that has permission to your cam they will just take a pic.

New, more advanced recaptchas are already being tested to be introduced as soon as possible because (for example) there are bots capable of home banking and banks don't like this
May 25, 11:18 PM

Mar 2019
Why do all the capchas that I've seen look like they'd actually be pretty easy for a program to solve?

Still tho, even when I'm drunk, I'm pretty good at selecting all the crosswalks/street signs/etc. >:)
May 26, 12:36 AM
Aug 2018
Wait until CAPTCHA gets so advanced that even sober people can't solve them.
May 26, 11:32 AM

Jul 2021
I have heard of a service that will solve captcha for you using NI. Yes, not AI, but natural intelligence. Turns out it's financially viable to hire people in India or something to solve captcha all day for money.
May 26, 11:33 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Tamasul
Wait until CAPTCHA gets so advanced that even sober people can't solve them.
@Rhae does it even matter? Do you even use Captchas?
May 27, 1:16 AM

Mar 2021
I'm not sure exactly what this post is saying, but the point of CAPCTHAs is that while humans will move their mouse all around to get to the box to check it, robots travel in a straight line, which is how they are found out.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

May 27, 1:50 AM

Feb 2024
The point of catchas is not to make it hard to solve. It just adds an overhead for spammers making their solutions more expensive and thus making your site less appealing for them. I think they work perfectly fine, yet annoying.
It would be great to show captcha every time one specific user tries to post something on MAL tbh, if you get whom I mean.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 27, 8:54 PM

Jan 2017
I've never failed a captcha while drunk.
May 28, 2:21 AM

May 2013
Wow you wish this was 2012. The wasted people are still dealing with it.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
May 29, 7:32 AM
Jan 2023
It works on me even not being drunk. Pretty stupid really.

More topics from this board

» What word you find hard to spell

ST63LTH - Jun 11

18 by Daviljoe193 »»
2 minutes ago

» Why do people hate themselves and this world so much? ( 1 2 )

SmugMiri - Jun 20

57 by AMBITZZ »»
13 minutes ago

» Foods that should be discontinued

vasipi4946 - 11 hours ago

11 by Gween_Gween »»
31 minutes ago

» How many pizza slices can you eat at a time?

tsukareru - 12 hours ago

23 by SimplyBrazen »»
2 hours ago

» High School Graduation.

bubba460z - Jun 21

22 by Rurihime »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.