Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Jul 2, 2013 8:28 AM

Jun 2009
NUU CHAMBA!!!!!!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Jul 2, 2013 9:48 AM

Jun 2011
Impressive finale.

Chamber- One of the best characters of 2013.
RIP Chamber, you will be missed... you were like a father to Ledo.

I watched this anime without high expectations. The earlier episodes were good (8/10) and then it got a bit fanservice-y which lowered my expectations for it. Once the plot got good, I just couldn't wait for the next episode.

The ending brought conclusion, and as such I am glad to rate this anime an 8/10 (consider it more of an 8.5/10).

Also, I'm surprised no one died. I expected a death flag for Pinion... well, I guess Urobutcher wants to troll us?

Jul 2, 2013 10:05 AM

Jun 2010
Colascka said:
-MgZ_ said:

"zero strong points" - How is that absolutist? That's my opinion. She's just a plain character. Maybe that's exaggerated but I don't see how is that absolutist.

Yeah, you`re right- its not like kindness, diligence, helpfulness, enthusiasm, compassion would be a strong points, right? Not in the anime world.

But what if I don't view those as a "strong" points of her? In my opinion, sometimes it's not necessary to have those traits. I mean, not really as in NONE but more like mild. She was too cheerful, too enthusiastic, too kind etc. Imagine if she had a slight cruelty( I don't know how to word it) inside her. MAYBE Ledo already discovered the King of the Hideauze before the series ends! Why do I want that? Because that's my preference. I thought that progress would really fit the story. Not live happily ever after in Gargantia. She has a great influence in Ledo so who knows what will happen. It really depends on the preference. At least that's what I think....
Jul 2, 2013 1:54 PM

Sep 2009
I don't understand the last part though... the Hideauze ... Anyway, Chamber is the beeest robot!!!~ He's like a human and he understands Ledo very much :'(
But, great ending!!! I like it. I can't wait for the episode 14 ^^
Jul 2, 2013 1:54 PM

Aug 2010
Chamber was a bro this episode. Pinion and Rackage were also pretty good. I ship them.
Jul 2, 2013 2:44 PM

Aug 2009
I loved this show, just had one issue.. ITS TO SHORT!!!
9/10
Jul 2, 2013 3:58 PM
May 2013
-MgZ_ said:
Colascka said:
-MgZ_ said:

"zero strong points" - How is that absolutist? That's my opinion. She's just a plain character. Maybe that's exaggerated but I don't see how is that absolutist.

Yeah, you`re right- its not like kindness, diligence, helpfulness, enthusiasm, compassion would be a strong points, right? Not in the anime world.

But what if I don't view those as a "strong" points of her? In my opinion, sometimes it's not necessary to have those traits. I mean, not really as in NONE but more like mild. She was too cheerful, too enthusiastic, too kind etc. Imagine if she had a slight cruelty( I don't know how to word it) inside her. MAYBE Ledo already discovered the King of the Hideauze before the series ends! Why do I want that? Because that's my preference. I thought that progress would really fit the story. Not live happily ever after in Gargantia. She has a great influence in Ledo so who knows what will happen. It really depends on the preference. At least that's what I think....

You said that she has no strong points, yet from what u written here it looks like she is too perfect for your preferences, so in the other words she hasn`t any weak points.
I also wonder if you meet someone like that in your life, you would think of this person as a lame or flat? No offence, I`m just... curious. Of course you probably won`t, but I don`t blame you. Its your preferences, but only thing I am upset about is that many people calling her usseles or weak, which I can`t agree.
Jul 2, 2013 7:14 PM

Apr 2012
Chamber > Anyone in this series.

But seriously, Urobuchi wrote a happy ending? The guy is probably just sick.
Jul 2, 2013 8:13 PM

Apr 2009
Pretty good!!! and yay for chamber will be energized by the newborns.. :) nice ending.. 8/10
Jul 2, 2013 9:34 PM

Sep 2012
-MgZ_ said:
Yeah, absolutist opinion of yours. Just like if I say your post has "zero good point". What would you think? You might think that I am being unfair because I did not try to look at your post in different angles or perspectives and there could be something positive in your post still. It is quite clear that Amy displays her strength in the anime. You can say you consider her flaws or weakness to be bigger than her strength or strong points, but saying "zero strong points" is an absolutist opinion that is not backed up by the anime.

-MgZ_ said:
Why are you so focused on my post? Lol. Why would you raise your expectations? I am nothing special. Now I'm starting to think you hate me. Is it because of "plotholes"? LOL.
Because I see you could post sensible things, so I do not want to use the same sarcastic tones that I would use against the obvious trolls or the unreasonable haters. And I suppose you meant your post to be read, no? I could also skip your posts like I do for many people who can only post vacuous and uninspiring comments. Perhaps you prefer your posts not to be read then?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 2, 2013 11:00 PM

Sep 2010
Chamber: best robot bro => best robrot :v
Jul 2, 2013 11:14 PM
Jan 2013
RedgraverSoul said:
Chamber > Anyone in this series.

But seriously, Urobuchi wrote a happy ending? The guy is probably just sick.
Urobuchi always wrote happy ending... but kinda twisted always;

Phantom = Self-explanatory. Straight forward happy ending
Saya no uta = Sorta happy ending for Saya-couple (but bad ending for human race - lol)
Kikokugai = Sister wraith burn her brother's brain to fuse with hers - forever happy ending
Madoka Magica = Madoka herself becomes 'concept' and disappears, but gives hope to everyone else.
Eisen Flügel = Again, self-explanatory happy ending. No gore, no action, no deep-love, no despair - but still Urobuchi's novel.
Jul 2, 2013 11:56 PM

Jul 2011
Bad series. Boring.

I regret getting hooked on this series because the 1st and 2nd episode was so good!!!!

The ending is super lame, and the character design contest winner drawn in such an offensive way.
Jul 3, 2013 1:14 AM

Jun 2010
-MgZ_ said:
Why are you so focused on my post? Lol. Why would you raise your expectations? I am nothing special. Now I'm starting to think you hate me. Is it because of "plotholes"? LOL.
Because I see you could post sensible things, so I do not want to use the same sarcastic tones that I would use against the obvious trolls or the unreasonable haters. And I suppose you meant your post to be read, no? I could also skip your posts like I do for many people who can only post vacuous and uninspiring comments. Perhaps you prefer your posts not to be read then?

No :P I'm grateful that you read my worthless posts.

Colascka said:

You said that she has no strong points, yet from what u written here it looks like she is too perfect for your preferences, so in the other words she hasn`t any weak points.
I also wonder if you meet someone like that in your life, you would think of this person as a lame or flat? No offence, I`m just... curious. Of course you probably won`t, but I don`t blame you. Its your preferences, but only thing I am upset about is that many people calling her usseles or weak, which I can`t agree.
If I met a person like her in real life then? No, probably not lame. But we are talking in a different setting here so.. yeah. I would prefer her character to be different in the setting of this series.
Jul 3, 2013 2:11 AM

Dec 2009
I'm finally done with this boring anime. Definitely my least favorite anime of Spring '13. Not as bad as Muv-Luv, but it was getting there.

Well, serves me right for not dropping it when nothing happened for like 5 episodes in a row.
Jul 3, 2013 3:29 AM

Jul 2007
DataRune said:
I'm finally done with this boring anime. Definitely my least favorite anime of Spring '13. Not as bad as Muv-Luv, but it was getting there.

Well, serves me right for not dropping it when nothing happened for like 5 episodes in a row.

Clannad 8

I find this infinitely hilarious in retrospect of this post.
Jul 3, 2013 4:57 AM

Jan 2013
Chamber, my bro.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jul 3, 2013 7:53 AM

May 2013
The story could be made better...
Pacing is a big problem.
it's like they spent 10 episodes to prepare and when you are expecting for some serious shit, it ends.
Some characters are not well developed, especially the girls, I couldn't even remember their names execpt for Amy. Chamber and Redo really hold up the whole story.
Jul 3, 2013 8:03 AM

Mar 2013
All around an average series, but not bad. Gave it a 6 because I really liked Chamber and the art is pretty good.
Jul 3, 2013 11:44 AM
May 2012
IF Chamber is destroyed, why can't those cultist people (Those people gaves me creeps) be dead rather than keep them alive after it caught blast by a Giant Cannon of Gargantia?!

That's how Urobochi Gen anime should've done.
Jul 3, 2013 1:37 PM

Aug 2012
Kitchiri said:
Jul 3, 2013 2:01 PM
Jun 2010
Just like a broken record... first two eps were really good, then it went down. Just when it seemed it Might pick itself up (Gargantia splits), it went down the drain with the last episodes... cliche, lame, simplistic and filled with crap logic.

The middle part could have been nice with more time, but alas, thirteen eps and trying to do heavy drama too...

Tons of wasted potential, which is such a shame.
Jul 3, 2013 4:37 PM

Oct 2008
Litrydow said:
Omniknight said:
In terms of anime in general, Gargantia was a pretty good series. It had great production values, funny comedic moments and did a decent job at the story.

In terms of my expectations, Gargantia fell way below what I envisioned it to be.
As a work from Urobuchi Gen, the same man who wrote my favourite anime of all time (Madoka Magica), the story, characters, pacing and intrigue of these series was nowhere near as solid.

The only real person to get solid development was Ledo. Amy was relegated to fanservice and the odd emotional tugging and the other characters, although lively, didn't really have much development, nor did they really stand out from the crowd of anime characters. Chamber, with his more unique "personality", was my favourite character by far. Pinion and lobster head... just no... and don't get me started on how cliche the final antagonist was...

Pacing of this anime was pretty suspect. It had a great introduction, followed by a far too long lull with zero story progress. I understand it's about building Ledo's character, but you can't have the story grind to a solid halt.

On the emotional side, they really didn't do anything subtlety. When Kugel asked Ledo to attack Gargantia, Amy's image is flashed like 3 times. This cult society dumps children who are sick into the sea to die and only then does Ledo realize he's supporting the wrong cause... I really hate this hammer and chisel method to emotional storytelling. Your audience is not brain dead. We can put two and two together.

Most of the plot twists were basically telegraphed way before hand. The only one that honestly caught me by surprise was the Hideauze as evolved humans. I also don't like how they totally dropped some story elements (Ledo discovers Hideauze are humans and then... nothing...) and introduced random aspects out of nowhere (Ledo suddenly discovers he's not the only mech on Earth, despite having sent out distress signals for however long he was on the Gargantia...)

Soundtrack was decent, visuals were great, but animation of the fight scenes were honestly very generic.

I don't want to say it, nor do I want to admit it, but I'm starting to feel that after Psycho Pass and now Gargantia, maybe Madoka was a one time thing or maybe Shinbo should get more credit than I initially thought he deserved. I won't include Fate/Zero since I mostly blame ufotable for the piss poor pacing. You cannot have a ratio of 1 minute of amazingly done animation (fighting sequences) and have basically still images for the rest of the episode with talking heads that either don't advanced the story or don't develop the characters. They just talk for the sake of talking. But now, I'm getting sidetracked...

TL;DR Gargantia was a decent anime from a general anime standard. Fell way below my expectations of an "Urobuchi" anime.

Honestly makes me more and more apprehensive of what Urobuchi will do to the 3rd Madoka movie...

Your opinion on Fate/Zero is horrendous. Talking that don't advance the story or don't develop the characters? You're truly out of your mind. They provide great characterization, interactions and later pay off as development and conflicts.

And Psycho-Pass was great, but not as much as Madoka and Fate/Zero. Far better than Gargantia, though.

EDIT:
Took a look at your list now, sorry, I had thought you knew a thing or two about characterization and writing.

We're pulling the ad hominem attacks out now and "your list of favourite anime sucks" card now are we? Sorry, I'm not taking the bait.

However, just to satisfy you, my favourite list is full of anime I enjoyed, not necessarily for the story. Code Geass? Story and writing were totally horsecrap. Was it entertaining? Yes. I also watched Ouran High School for the deep characterization and writing... *rolls eyes* (To be honest, I watched that anime for the music. That OST was brilliant.)

About the talking in Fate Zero, more of something isn't necessarily good. I could have summarized Gil and Kotomine's episode about talking about what is happiness in 2 minutes instead of taking a whole episode going in circles. Do we really need to have every action dictated to us? Do I need a one minute explanation that Assassin is watching the fight? Was it not obvious enough what Rin's father's motives were, without requiring a 10 minute explanation? The hammer approach to storytelling in that everything is explicitly stated just doesn't work for me. Frankly, the only time talking heads paid off in Fate/Zero was that King's banquet where Saber's character really broke down. Sometimes, its not that the talking is pointless, but it's that the pacing suffers terribly as a result. Again, more isn't always necessarily better.

Let me repeat that: more isn't always better.
*sigh* A decent discussion could have happened if people weren't so hotheaded and believed their opinions are indisputable facts. As such, what I stated is my opinion, but based off examples instead of vapid comments and ad hominem attacks.
OmniknightJul 3, 2013 5:04 PM
Jul 3, 2013 5:08 PM
Jan 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Kitchiri said:
Obviously, you watched phantom the ANIMATION. That had ending that has nothing to do with what original visual novel had.
Jul 3, 2013 9:38 PM

Aug 2012
Kitchiri said:
AlexTheRiot said:
Kitchiri said:
Obviously, you watched phantom the ANIMATION. That had ending that has nothing to do with what original visual novel had.
I figured that might've been what you meant lol. But stop spoiling other titles :P
Jul 3, 2013 9:38 PM

Sep 2011
Ugh... Why did Chamber have to die!?

ANyhow, happy ending.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 4, 2013 12:48 AM

Apr 2009
"But she was there to help me find out how to live."

Surprise, it's a clean, happy ending. No twists, major character deaths or traces of despair for the finale - the healing is actually legit and not a joke. Ledo may be forever stranded on Earth, but I doubt he'd ever trade his fulfilling new life for the drudgery of being an unemotional soldier of the Galactic Alliance.

Well, I guess Kugel's premature death didn't really mean much if it was really him who organized the cult in the first place. Oh, the irony of mankind becoming slaves to machines as opposed to the alternative of physically losing humanity as artificially evolved beings. Ruin of humanity averted because there is a third way: Peaceful coexistence.

Hmm, so Chamber and Striker's AI really are advanced enough to make them practically sentient. Lol at Chamber's last line. Non-sentient AI wouldn't make that kind of taunt. Especially not to an unemotional enemy.

Already posted on first page, but I'll post the info again:

It's amazing to actually see the character designs submitted by fans in the Gargantia Character Design Contest appear as character cameos in the ending segment of the finale.

Congrats to all of these fan artists. I especially liked Sakurage & Ichi Ryūzaki's designs.
(blue-haired girl & silver-haired twintail girl, respectively)
Jul 4, 2013 7:35 AM
May 2010
So Chamber defeated that monster without the help of his pilot?
Jul 4, 2013 8:19 AM
Oct 2010
Kutabare, Burikku yaro! Chamber's last words are the greatest :D
Jul 4, 2013 8:22 AM

Feb 2010
jimmy2027 said:
So Chamber defeated that monster without the help of his pilot?

Pretty much.
Jul 4, 2013 8:44 AM

Oct 2011
Chamber for best character in the series. The whole "Hideauze are human" thing felt way too similar to SSY's twist. Unfortunately, many side characters didn't have enough time to develop properly. It probably would've worked out better had it been a 2 cour series. Overall, a decent series that didn't quite meet its full potential, yet was still enjoyable to watch.

6/10

Jul 4, 2013 10:06 AM
May 2012
GodlyKyon said:

For god's sake, Chamber is just a machine. He could be resurrected IF there's an OVA of it.

The Cultist people (who are those people anyway? Are they Hideauze?) should've be dead NOT only Chamber which it's being destroyed. I mean REALLY?!
JafriZinJul 4, 2013 11:02 AM
Jul 4, 2013 10:53 AM

Sep 2012
wow this was defiantly an amazing series to watch, I enjoyed learning about gargantia and the new world.

also enjoyed seeing ledo and Amy pair together as well as Pinion and "Rack"age .
Bellows seems a tad bit jelly.

I did want to see more of Amy's friends ,Saya is so precious,and Melty?kimmochiii
:-)

overall great series and look forward to the OVA. probably watch Puchitto Gargantia for my small fix.
Jul 4, 2013 1:09 PM

Jul 2007
JeffreyZin said:
GodlyKyon said:

For god's sake, Chamber is just a machine. He could be resurrected IF there's an OVA of it.

The Cultist people (who are those people anyway? Are they Hideauze?) should've be dead NOT only Chamber which it's being destroyed. I mean REALLY?!

Yes suuuure. Because massacring the side who lost would fit so well with show's overall theme </sarcasm> them being integrated into the fleet fits better.

They are no different than gargantia people - they just happened to be near where striker landed and most likely ended up being forcefully recruited into the whole god cult via display of power.
Jul 4, 2013 5:46 PM
May 2010
Anyone wondering how the Striker survived with its pilot dead (or missing)? Did it finish off its owner...too? Perhaps the commander was pissed and abandoned it for obvious reasons.
While this problem is solved, the whole space galaxy war thingy is still going on, though. Very little explanation about Hideazu is given in such few episodes, at least from their own point of view, why they rejected the existence of humanity, and why co existence is already in place on Gargantia, and how did they get to Earth in the first place, basically reduced to the form of whalesquid only serves to protect their species from danger. The bigger issue is not even touched upon, yet. Hence, will there be a season 2?
jimmy2027Jul 4, 2013 5:57 PM
Jul 4, 2013 6:18 PM

May 2012
This show was hard for me to get into it, so I was bored most of the time. However, the ending was pretty cool.

The ova better be a sequel, shall be interesting.
Jul 4, 2013 10:47 PM

Jan 2012
SuperImpact said:
This show was hard for me to get into it, so I was bored most of the time. However, the ending was pretty cool.

The ova better be a sequel, shall be interesting.

OVAs are rarely sequels and usually contribute little to the plot. Don't keep your hopes up too high.
Jul 5, 2013 1:59 AM

May 2012
The ending is just freaking epic.
Jul 5, 2013 11:41 AM

Jul 2007
jimmy2027 said:
Anyone wondering how the Striker survived with its pilot dead (or missing)? Did it finish off its owner...too? Perhaps the commander was pissed and abandoned it for obvious reasons.
While this problem is solved, the whole space galaxy war thingy is still going on, though. Very little explanation about Hideazu is given in such few episodes, at least from their own point of view, why they rejected the existence of humanity, and why co existence is already in place on Gargantia, and how did they get to Earth in the first place, basically reduced to the form of whalesquid only serves to protect their species from danger. The bigger issue is not even touched upon, yet. Hence, will there be a season 2?

All that stuff was already explained:

- The whalesquids on earth NEVER LEFT the earth, just like the humans on earth.
- Those who did, eventually got completely enveloped in the whole genocidal war between two human factions.
- its kind of hard for space-hideauze to even comprehend coexistance when the other side keeps sending mechas into their nests.
Jul 6, 2013 10:12 AM

Aug 2009
"Go to hell, Tin Can!"

Best line of the entire series. Chamber is the best character in the entire series. Never forget. ;___;7

Anyways, a decent ending. Chamber's sacrifice is one of the best moments of Gargantia, but man, some of those middle episodes kinda dragged on. Great start, but really fell apart with some of the muddled plot and all that. Not to mention that 'twist.' Wasn't bad, but I think it would've been good as well if it were continuing that slice of life vibe it had for a while. Because it was a mess story-wise.
Jul 6, 2013 11:00 AM
May 2012
As always UroGen, but i didn't expect this to be Chamber, but it gave way to a great ending.

Really impressive overall. 8/10.
Jul 6, 2013 12:56 PM

Apr 2011
R.I.P Chamber.

Anyway, the ending for the series was kinda satisfying. But, I want more.

Overall rating: 9.5/10

Jul 6, 2013 5:02 PM

Feb 2013
Chamber's final response was not logical.

Overall it was a decent show with high production quality. It was good, but not great, so I give it a 6/10 (above average).
Jul 7, 2013 5:11 AM

Dec 2007
Chamber was the star of this episode, and definitely my favorite character of the anime. That last line was just epic, "Go to hell, tin can!" haha. But overall I felt this was a bit of a disappointment, there were certain plot points that I thought would have more of an impact that they did. And Amy didn't get nearly enough development as she should have.

I think this could have been better if it have been 2 cour instead of one. But still a solid, happy, conclusive ending to a show that could have been better.
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Jul 7, 2013 11:56 AM

May 2011
Chamber freaking died!!!!!

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Jul 7, 2013 1:53 PM

Jan 2013
Not a bad watch overall.

7/10
Salmon is delicious.
Jul 7, 2013 4:18 PM

Sep 2011
"Go to hell tin can!" >:D

Overall, not a bad watch at all, but I definitely liked the first few episodes a lot more. In my opinion, the anime would have been a lot better if it was just about Ledo trying to adjust to a new lifestyle. (like it was in the first few episodes) :/
Jul 8, 2013 4:44 AM

Apr 2008
How convenient that they just happened to have a deus ex machina lying around to save the day.

disappointing/10, would not recommend
Jul 8, 2013 7:23 AM

May 2009
Infinite8 said:
QuothTheRaven said:
How convenient that they just happened to have a deus ex machina lying around to save the day.

Agreed! Everything was just way too convenient!

It wasn't Deus ex machina.
Jesus Christ. Did you pick that fallacy from hadena site or what?
Jul 8, 2013 5:29 PM

Apr 2008
bastek66 said:
Infinite8 said:
QuothTheRaven said:

Agreed! Everything was just way too convenient!

It wasn't Deus ex machina.
Jesus Christ. Did you pick that fallacy from hadena site or what?

Hadena what?

Edit: Oh, it's a sub group, and they commented on it being a deus ex machina as well. Nope, I'm afraid I like thinking for myself; seems we just happened to be thinking along the same lines.

A Deus Ex Machina is when some new event, character, ability, or object solves a seemingly unsolvable problem in a sudden, unexpected way. If the secret documents are in Russian, one of the spies suddenly reveals that they learned the language. If the writers have just lost funding, a millionaire suddenly arrives, announces an interest in their movie, and offers all the finances they need to make it. If The Hero is dangling at the edge of a cliff with a villain stepping on his fingers, a flying robot suddenly appears to save him.

Or in this case, if the fleet appears to be facing its destruction or at the very least high casualties, they suddenly happen to have a hitherto unmentioned SUPERWEAPON lying around. Why didn't they use their superweapon before, on any numerous occasions that would've called for it? Oh, it was, uh... forbidden! Yes, Forbidden with a capital f. That's it.

Okay then. Glad we cleared that up.

Shouldn't be surprised, considering the poor writing for this show in general.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jun 23, 2013

340 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

261 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2013

344 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2013

667 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2013

253 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.