Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Aug 13, 2015 4:41 PM

Aug 2013
belial said:
ValhasDrew said:
Mora is the Saint of the Mountain. As seen in the opening, she gathers strength from the mountain grounds and enhances her fists & kicks. If she has other type of power(e.g. healing), it has yet to be shown but it is unlikely she created the fog since her saint powers doesn't really sound like able to do so.

Your posts are spoilerish enough, we never saw what powers Maura has and healing would be out of context to even assume. I only mentioned Maura because she replaced Riura ten years ago, so I asked if she could have done it because she is also the one with all the info. (I didn't ask if another brave could do it because Maura would confirm/deny and that would make Maura culprit)
So you're saying you're blind? check the Op. The energy flowing comes from the earth and she concentrates it in her first(2nd OP) and in first, there's a fight scene where she charges and throws a super human kick which blows up a kyouma. After watching those, it is fair to assume that she uses her power to enhance her hits since it has been shown twice now in the Opening.

Also, if you didn't know, e.g. means example. If you want to assume it is a variation of her power, feel free. And my posts aren't spoiler-ish.
Mora's power explained in the Official Site: http://rokka-anime.us/character/maura/
She skillfully manipulates spirit and energy to the fullest as Saint of Mountain, and is an uncompromising fighter who has the power to easily crash rocks in pieces with the metal glove on her hand.

So after seeing this, do you still think it is a "spoiler" or are you faking to make it seem like a spoiler? Heh.

darboux said:
Zefyris said:

no no, in theory at least, it requires to have the will to carry out the mission. The reason that this will comes from can be anything including sense of duty, hatred or money, but you need it in one way or another, and you need to prove yourself in front of one of those statues indeed (that's an absolute condition).

Also, according to Adlet and Nashetnaia episode 2, being too old is also a condition that can eliminate someone.

But hans said AFTER he was chosen as a brave he negotiated for money to kill the demon king.Meaning he didnt have any motive to do it till he was chosen(at least we havent been shown much about his life etc),other than that it was never stated that having motive to kill the demon king is a must....

Also why prove yourself in front of the statues is a must?I dont remeber it been stated(at least thats what i remember too lazy rewatch episodes..) again hans is an example of it....an assasin wouldnt go to a tournament in front of so many people to fight and ''prove'' himself in front of the statues wouldnt that make his face/name known?

So what you say doesnt sound like 100% true unless hans is the fake but he got alibi so that would make maura accomplish etc etc is has been discussed many times etc...

So at the end it seems to me that chosen to be brave =be strong...
It was mentioned in first episode that you had to prove yourself worth in a temple build for the Saint of Flower.

About Hans, he said he was chosen and afterwards, he went to the King and ask for money in exchange since he didn't do assassinations for free. How he proved himself? No idea but it is the same for majority of the braves. If you still feel you're right, rewatch the episodes and what I said will end up being true(regarding Hans, and not the above post).

Being strong doens't makes you automatically a Brave.
e.g. lets say you're really strong but you have got no plans for saving the world or risking your life for others fighting Kyoumas and the Majin? Would you become a Brave? I really doubt it.
So a will as Zefyris mentioned is needed in this case. The will to fight to save the world.
ValhasDrewAug 13, 2015 4:59 PM
Aug 13, 2015 6:42 PM

Jul 2012
SakurasouBusters said:
Great episode as always!
I really love fremy's character

Even if it had barely any progress it was nice
Fremy's really my type of character, she's cool
Also, that ED *o*
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Aug 13, 2015 10:40 PM

Oct 2007
ValhasDrew said:

If she has other type of power(e.g. healing)

Dunno how you though that a "healing" would be something to mention given it wasn't useful for the discussion.

We don't know their powers, looking at the OP only gives a general idea.

Also I'm not comfortable discussing this with people that read the LN and that are only here to tell us on what we are right or wrong.

I guess I'll stop it here to prevent getting spoiled
Aug 13, 2015 11:52 PM

Feb 2012
This episode felt so fast??!!?!?!?! Why?!?!?!?!
Damn, it's pretty scary to check threads now because spoilers. :<

Yay for Fremy ED!!! Are we getting the rest of the Braves's ED, too?
"Strongest man in the world" keeps on getting repeated this episode, getting so tiring... but it was great to see Adlet smile and all. <3

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Aug 14, 2015 2:51 AM

Nov 2009
belial said:
flannan said:

Being strong doesn't guarantee being chosen as a Brave. You also have to be brave and willing to kill the demon god. And proving your strength in one of the world's temples of Fate, but that's the easy part.

By that definition Hans wouldn't be a Brave, and right now Flamie would be questionable too (as we don't know what motive she has to have changed sides or when that happened).

Being a Brave doesn't mean they are good or that they want to kill the Demon God. So afaik being strong is all that it takes.

We can assume Hans and Fremy did fight in one of the temples (possibly assassinated someone there). It doesn't have to be an official tournament, nor does the character have to win.

belial said:

Edit:
If being a Brave meant being VS the Demon God, they would never doubt Flamie before they got to the temple

Adlet and the rest did start trusting Fremy as soon as they knew she was one of the braves. Even if Nashetania and Goldof didn't like her (because she is the brave killer), her brave mark was enough to convince them to stop fighting.
Aug 14, 2015 2:57 AM

Nov 2009
darboux said:

But hans said AFTER he was chosen as a brave he negotiated for money to kill the demon king.Meaning he didnt have any motive to do it till he was chosen(at least we havent been shown much about his life etc),other than that it was never stated that having motive to kill the demon king is a must....

He did have the motive to kill the demon god. Every human did. It's just that Hans doesn't kill without money on principle, but I'm sure that if he couldn't get money from the king, he would have agreed to work for a few coins that some common folk would be able to give him. Picture a touching scene where a little girl breaks a piggy bank to give her savings to Hans, and he accept the job from her.
Also, both he and the goddess of fate had no doubts that he would be paid handsomely for the job, I'm sure.
Aug 14, 2015 3:00 AM

Nov 2009
darboux said:
@flannan :

1) there is no reason to assume otherwise as well tho.How we know the fake tattoo would work same way as the real one?there is no proof...
Also Nashetania wouldnt need to see Adlet's tattoo to copy it....think the symbol is the same since the past...drawings/historians etc ....not to mention that way she would need to have ''i can tattoo myself in 3 seconds'' ability ....

I've always assumed that the brave mark is unusual enough that it cannot be faked by ordinary means like tattooing. With the fake's mark being a really well disguised demon.
Aug 14, 2015 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
That was another awesome episode, I enjoyed it very much. Adlet ruined his chances of being believed there but I'm looking forward to see how he'll change their minds or at least try to. I still think he's the fake and if it's not him it's Nashetania, I don't know she seemed oddly insistent that it couldnt be him but so far I'm leaning more towards him. I'm enjoying this mind game a lot.
Aug 14, 2015 9:27 AM

Apr 2013
darboux said:
Zefyris said:

no no, in theory at least, it requires to have the will to carry out the mission. The reason that this will comes from can be anything including sense of duty, hatred or money, but you need it in one way or another, and you need to prove yourself in front of one of those statues indeed (that's an absolute condition).

Also, according to Adlet and Nashetnaia episode 2, being too old is also a condition that can eliminate someone.

Also why prove yourself in front of the statues is a must?I dont remeber it been stated(at least thats what i remember too lazy rewatch episodes..) again hans is an example of it....an assasin wouldnt go to a tournament in front of so many people to fight and ''prove'' himself in front of the statues wouldnt that make his face/name known?

So what you say doesnt sound like 100% true unless hans is the fake but he got alibi so that would make maura accomplish etc etc is has been discussed many times etc...

The will is necessary. We don't know Hans' background, but if he isn't the fake, he's probably a true professional in his line of work. If he's paid enough, he will his target. Maybe it reacted to this. Or maybe Hans has another reason to carry out that mission. If the rokka fail, the human world will be in turmoil so this would cause problem to Hans as well after all.
Aug 14, 2015 10:18 AM
Jun 2015
Zefyris said:
darboux said:

The will is necessary. We don't know Hans' background, but if he isn't the fake, he's probably a true professional in his line of work. If he's paid enough, he will his target. Maybe it reacted to this. Or maybe Hans has another reason to carry out that mission. If the rokka fail, the human world will be in turmoil so this would cause problem to Hans as well after all.

Hm cant argue that i guess we do not know the char's past.

But according to the thories people discussed here if you exclude the nashetania with the mist theory and the barrier going up alone that would leave Maura/Hans/Chamo as suspects.

If indeed not being strong alone doesnt get you the brave mark but you need the will to fight the demon king then that means Hans/Maura couldnt be the ones.Coz either hans or maura would be the fake and the other would be an accomplish meaning 1 of them would be a real brave with no will to fight the demon king....

So that way we get chamo.(only if she had some hidden ability which Maura or any of the other braves wouldnt know that would enable sneak in....)

So at the end the ones being fakes is either Nashetania/Chamo .....

Dunno i starting to think that the barrier going up alone and the 7th having nothing to do with it could be the case more than the chamo sneaking in or nashetania +mist theory^^.
Aug 14, 2015 1:06 PM

Jan 2013
Two days until answer?

Or two days until more questions and zero answers?
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Aug 14, 2015 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
belial said:
ValhasDrew said:

If she has other type of power(e.g. healing)

Dunno how you though that a "healing" would be something to mention given it wasn't useful for the discussion.

We don't know their powers, looking at the OP only gives a general idea.

Also I'm not comfortable discussing this with people that read the LN and that are only here to tell us on what we are right or wrong.

I guess I'll stop it here to prevent getting spoiled
You're making yourself seem dumb. It was just an example, it was never meant to be in context (the example of a possible variation power), else you would have ranted even more about it being a "spoiler" and I prevented that by not giving "possible variation powers" that made Mora suspicious/the possible seventh ¬_¬

Eh, most of the LN Readers here(with some exceptions) just point out the wrong suspicions or facts being posted. I haven't seen someone say: "Yes, that's the way it happened!" or do you have seen it to say that?

And no, yo are just pretending to be spoiled by posts like this. This are not even close to being spoilers considering the ones other people have posted here in disguise of being "theories".
Aug 14, 2015 7:27 PM
Apr 2014
ValhasDrew said:
belial said:

Your posts are spoilerish enough, we never saw what powers Maura has and healing would be out of context to even assume. I only mentioned Maura because she replaced Riura ten years ago, so I asked if she could have done it because she is also the one with all the info. (I didn't ask if another brave could do it because Maura would confirm/deny and that would make Maura culprit)
So you're saying you're blind? check the Op. The energy flowing comes from the earth and she concentrates it in her first(2nd OP) and in first, there's a fight scene where she charges and throws a super human kick which blows up a kyouma. After watching those, it is fair to assume that she uses her power to enhance her hits since it has been shown twice now in the Opening.

Also, if you didn't know, e.g. means example. If you want to assume it is a variation of her power, feel free. And my posts aren't spoiler-ish.
Mora's power explained in the Official Site: http://rokka-anime.us/character/maura/
She skillfully manipulates spirit and energy to the fullest as Saint of Mountain, and is an uncompromising fighter who has the power to easily crash rocks in pieces with the metal glove on her hand.

So after seeing this, do you still think it is a "spoiler" or are you faking to make it seem like a spoiler? Heh.

darboux said:

It was mentioned in first episode that you had to prove yourself worth in a temple build for the Saint of Flower.

About Hans, he said he was chosen and afterwards, he went to the King and ask for money in exchange since he didn't do assassinations for free. How he proved himself? No idea but it is the same for majority of the braves. If you still feel you're right, rewatch the episodes and what I said will end up being true(regarding Hans, and not the above post).

Being strong doens't makes you automatically a Brave.
e.g. lets say you're really strong but you have got no plans for saving the world or risking your life for others fighting Kyoumas and the Majin? Would you become a Brave? I really doubt it.
So a will as Zefyris mentioned is needed in this case. The will to fight to save the world.

How Hans proved himself, remembering him talking about seals and doors it's quite likely he stole/entered a Temple of the Saint and performed a job, not an honorable way to show off your skills but proof enough.

As for why he wants to kill the Demon God, well at a base level Demon God awakening = End of Humanity, end of Humanity means his own death and a lack of employers, it's an indirect reason that's also direct enough to work.

He definitely would want the Demon King dead, but he's just smart/selfish enough to ask for payment on top of it.
Aug 14, 2015 8:10 PM

Aug 2013
Wynter571 said:

How Hans proved himself, remembering him talking about seals and doors it's quite likely he stole/entered a Temple of the Saint and performed a job, not an honorable way to show off your skills but proof enough.

As for why he wants to kill the Demon God, well at a base level Demon God awakening = End of Humanity, end of Humanity means his own death and a lack of employers, it's an indirect reason that's also direct enough to work.

He definitely would want the Demon King dead, but he's just smart/selfish enough to ask for payment on top of it.
I doubt that's enough proof. Too much speculation to actually be considered. It is hard to say how each proved themselves or what are their intentions/feelings towards saving the world.
If you see it from the perspective that he wants to kill the Majin, the others could use that "reasoning" as well for their defense.

Also I'm curious, why you quoted the convo with Belial and didn't replied to it? o.o
ValhasDrewAug 14, 2015 10:05 PM
Aug 14, 2015 10:39 PM

Aug 2013
I honestly thought the fake storyline would be resolved in the last episode. I guess this is going to drag out for a while.

I have no idea who the fake could be. At first I thought it could be Nashetania, but I have my doubts now. When Adlet talked to Fremy he mentioned to her that she was with Nashetania & Goldof. I was expecting her to say that she lost sight of them during the fight, but she didn't. So I'm assuming those 3 were together for the entire time.

Hans seems pretty shady. I wonder what his special ability is.
Aug 15, 2015 4:27 AM

Jan 2013
garydai said:
I honestly thought the fake storyline would be resolved in the last episode. I guess this is going to drag out for a while.

Most definitely. Finding the "fake" and the "7th" is main driving point of the series and it is possible that group will drag a possible fake for some time anyway. At least until the end of season

I never read the light novel because I am "spoiled" with anime and would only look for the answer to single question instead of the story.

I've however read a few discussions on this matter and it seems being "fake", being "7th" and being "traitor" are three different things which for some mystical reasons are mutually exclusive (so being 7th doesn't mean you are a traitor). Try to wrap your mind around that.

I doubt the quick resolution.

My initial suspitions were Mora, Nashetania and Adlet (in that order), however I bet this is so entangled we won't know who is who in the end.
Aug 15, 2015 7:34 AM

Oct 2011
beast_regards said:
garydai said:

Most definitely. Finding the "fake" and the "7th" is main driving point of the series and it is possible that group will drag a possible fake for some time anyway. At least until the end of season

I never read the light novel because I am "spoiled" with anime and would only look for the answer to single question instead of the story.

I've however read a few discussions on this matter and it seems being "fake", being "7th" and being "traitor" are three different things which for some mystical reasons are mutually exclusive (so being 7th doesn't mean you are a traitor). Try to wrap your mind around that.

My initial suspitions were Mora, Nashetania and Adlet (in that order), however I bet this is so entangled we won't know who is who in the end.

So they won't fight the demon king at all this season and instead we are focusing on who the fake is?
Aug 15, 2015 9:04 AM
Jan 2014
Gov said:
beast_regards said:

So they won't fight the demon king at all this season and instead we are focusing on who the fake is?

Well, let me tell you this. The seventh issue is resolved at the end of 1st Volume, there are 6 Volumes out so far and there wasn't the fight with demon king yet. Anime is in the middle of the 1st volume as of episode 6. So yeah, this season is about the seventh. But I can assure you that it's very well done, both the first Volume and also the rest of the story.
Aug 15, 2015 11:38 AM

Jan 2013
Mystery will get people hooked, but I really doubt in 6 seasons of anime
Aug 15, 2015 12:40 PM

Apr 2013
beast_regards said:
Mystery will get people hooked, but I really doubt in 6 seasons of anime

That's not even selling, and japanese looking at anime are ranking this series 20th among the series who starter in summer, so they're not impressed nor tempted to buy either. That's called a commercial failure so far.
Aug 15, 2015 1:21 PM

Feb 2014
Stil think Chamot is the fake. With her short height and being the Saint of swamps, she seems like she could create fake fog so she could run in and activate the barrier while Adlet was distracted by the ghost warrior things and then sneak out when Adlet walked in. Marua saying yes or no to any point anyone makes causes her to be a bit suspicious as well though (in case she's trying to fool anyone with her "knowledge"). Goldov is sketchy as well but I don't know much about him to really accuse him of being the fake. I could understand the possibility of an eight brave though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2015 2:52 PM
Jan 2014
Chamo can't do that. She is just a summoner.
Only some Foggy Saint could create the fog, though I think I recall that she would need to create a barrier for that, which is impossible to do in a place where there already is a barrier.
Aug 15, 2015 7:44 PM

May 2013
Zapredon said:
RoyaiChaos said:

I agree, all mystery novels/ movies should reveal the murderer whiten the first chapter. Then we can see the detectives hang out at the beach cause that's the main point of a mystery novel right?

If you're not into mystery and was looking for an adventure type anime, I would recommend you watch something else. Although starting from the 2nd volume (so 2nd season if there is one), the novel transitions from mystery being the focus with adventure as a side to a focus on adventure with a hint of mystery.

You are telling me Rokka is a mystery despite the beating the demon setting? Is this show more of adventure or mystery?

It has mystery because the demons are smart enough to trick and play with the heroes.

SovereignSky said:
@Zefirys: I don't think I said it was filler....might be misunderstanding something.

So only Vol 1 is mystery-ish aka they resolve who the 7th is in Vol 1?

The 7th is not only the mystery in this series. There will be more mysteries to come. Action exists too though.
UgokiAug 15, 2015 7:55 PM
Aug 16, 2015 8:19 AM

May 2014
Wow this episode was intense, Adlet figured it out pretty fast.
Btw there're still some things nagging me in this anime.
I mean they say there're only six braves who fight the demon thing, so saint of that and saint of that etc.
But they're talking about some saints like they are immortal. I mean that Maura chick said she remembers everyone's face, so all 60 braves up till now have had paintings of theirselves?
Dafuq, and they were talking about a new saint of salt, so there are multiple saints of the same thing? Wtf this is all so confusing...
Aug 16, 2015 8:30 AM
Jan 2014
KamSung said:
I mean they say there're only six braves who fight the demon thing, so saint of that and saint of that etc.
But they're talking about some saints like they are immortal. I mean that Maura chick said she remembers everyone's face, so all 60 braves up till now have had paintings of theirselves?
Dafuq, and they were talking about a new saint of salt, so there are multiple saints of the same thing? Wtf this is all so confusing...

No, Saints have the same lifespans as everyone else, but when the Saint dies, another person from the Temple of that Saint is chosen to be the next Saint.
Maura is in charge of supervising the 78 Saints as a Saint of the All Heavens Temple.
That's why she remembers their faces. She meets new Saints and provides training for them.
Aug 16, 2015 10:48 AM

Jul 2009
Adlet is having a hard time and his actions are not helping, it's hard to know which of them it's the fake one, but I guess won't be the obvious one, like I said last episode, it could be Nashetanya, she was acting oddly in episode 5.
Aug 16, 2015 11:11 AM

Apr 2013
KamSung said:

go there :
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1414414
and read my post abut saints. This should clarify everything. The thread was created especially for the questions about saints. Don't worry, there's no spoilers either since you already reached that far in the anime.
Aug 17, 2015 12:47 AM

Nov 2014
Lots of great speculation =O
I'm still not sure who I think the seventh is, but I'm also a bit confused about some things too. Probably just because of my bad memory. I think I'm going to rewatch these 6 episodes and try to get it all worked out in my mind before I start deciding on who I suspect. Here's what I've come up with about each characters so far though:

Hans: He's very quick to suspect others, maybe because he's covering up for himself? Although I'm still not sure. I do suspect him, but not completely sure. Also, he is very catlike and stealthy, so it's possible he could have snuck in when Adlet opened the door. However, I'm not totally convinced that's how the fake got in. Hmmm...He's suspicious though...

Chamot: If I'm right, no one really knew where exactly she was at the time the door was blasted open by Adlet. Adlet said where everyone was. They were all either fighting fiends or on their way to the temple, except Chamot. Not to mention Chamot is like a crazy little sociopath...But still, I don't suspect her.

Maura - She has the most information and is also pretty cold, but like I said about Hans (and Chamot by extension) we still don't know a lot about these three. Apparently she was from the same temple as Riura though, so maybe she had something to do with the disappearance of Riura?

Fremy - I really don't suspect Fremy... Yeah she's half fiend, but that doesn't make her evil. Even though she can be pretty cold like Maura. And yeah she's the brave killer, but that doesn't explain how she could have gotten in there before Adlet and re-sealed the door. However, she does seem to have some kind of power to burn things, so she could have other powers we don't know about. Not really sure, but my suspicion isn't really focused on her.

Adlet - Let's put aside that he's the main character. We all saw the moment he got the marking on his hand, so for me that's proof enough that he's not faking it. Not to mention we all saw what happened when he blasted the door open. HOWEVER there could have been a moment that he doesn't remember? Like maybe a fiend possessed him somehow? I dunno, but it's a possibility too.

Goldov - He looked pretty suspicious the way his eyes kept shifting around. He was also very quick to begin the fight with Adlet. He's totally dedicated to Nashetania though. Maybe he knows the seventh is Nashetania, and he's trying to cover up for her? OR maybe it's because he's so dedicated to her that he doesn't want her finding out that he's the seventh? So many ways I could go with that.

Nashetania - It would be easy for most people to suspect her. She's been around in the series for about as long as Adlet so far, so of course it would seem like the biggest shocker for it to be a character that we've gotten to know a little. (Or would it not be a shocker, since we know they probably want to shock us?). Anyways, I'm still not so sure though. She was all crazy about defending Adlet, and why would she be so intent on defending him if it was her who is the seventh? If I was the seventh, I'd welcome blame getting pushed at someone other than me. So I'm not sure about her yet either.

Also, it's possible that the seventh doesn't know they're the seventh. But I wouldn't know how to explain how they got the mark.

I still don't really know what to think. I'm going to rewatch these 6 episodes before watching the 7th, and then I'll come back to this and probably edit a little.
BlackFox24Aug 19, 2015 5:28 PM
Aug 18, 2015 1:47 AM

Nov 2009
beast_regards said:
garydai said:

They are not mutually exclusive no matter how you look at it. They are now the same things, though.
There are 7 people with the brave marks inside the barrier. And possibly a whole host of people with brave marks outside that barrier, so that at least one of them gets to the barrier (but that would be silly).
Anyone of them not chosen by the goddess of Fate would be fake. They could get a mark from the demons, they could get it themselves with tatooing, magic or anything else.
Anyone of them (including those actually chosen by the goddess of Fate) might fight on the side of demons for any reason (from bribes to brainwashing), and thus be a traitor. People not bearing the brave mark might be traitors too - the politicans in Nashetania's palace, the king who built this locked room mystery instead of a real defense, the soldiers at the fort - anybody.
One of the 7 people with brave marks inside the barrier who has something to do with activating the barrier is the 7th. This assumption might be too simplistic - there is no reason to assume that only one of the 7 is fake. It might be that only Adlet and Fremy are real Braves, and everybody else just pretends to be.
We also cannot exclude the possibility of all the 7 being real braves chosen by the goddess so that they would stay alert for betrayal. In this case, the label "7th" has no meaning either.
Aug 18, 2015 12:08 PM

Feb 2014
Adlet was really backed into a corner.. I don't believe he is the seventh, but at the same time none of the others seem guilty to me. Well, it's usually the one you'd never suspect, but it can't be the MC..

I like the interaction between Flemy and Adlet, they have nice chemistry. Also nice ending to the episode.
Aug 18, 2015 12:39 PM

Aug 2015
Why can't it be the MC? And idk how Nashetaniya doesn't seem guilty to you after the last ep xD I thought they made it obvious on purpose that it was her, but apparently that wasn't the case. Pretty sure one of them is 2 the fake.
Aug 18, 2015 3:00 PM

Dec 2012
That was so good, the tension is really intense. I still believe that the seventh is Goldof but after your comments I begin to wonder if it would not be Nashetania.
Aug 19, 2015 11:26 AM

Mar 2014
With those constant smiles Hans and Chamot were just way too eager to kill someone, that kinda pissed me off
Aug 19, 2015 11:51 AM

Dec 2013
Perfect episode. Simply perfect.
Aug 22, 2015 8:49 AM

Sep 2012
Walz said:
Am I the only one who find all this stupid. They said that the one who activated the barrier can deactivated. Why don't they just try to deactivated one by one and when it work you kill the one who did it.

I know, right? If they suspect Adlet, then have him try to deactivate it.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Aug 22, 2015 8:54 AM

Apr 2015
vanella96 said:
Walz said:
Am I the only one who find all this stupid. They said that the one who activated the barrier can deactivated. Why don't they just try to deactivated one by one and when it work you kill the one who did it.

Trying the wrong combination of words/movements Is very easy. Just taking turns trying to deactivate it Is a not a solution worth considering because the traitor can just not do the right thing all the time.
Aug 22, 2015 11:16 AM

Sep 2013
These characters' simple-mindedness is really annoying.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 22, 2015 3:11 PM
Mar 2012
Lol Goldof, Maura asked for what they thought, before trying to kill Adlet. He really hates Adlet.
Last episode I suspected the same thing Adlet thought: of faker & the one who activated the fog are 2 separate people.
I'm most impressed the thoughtful scheme the coordinated demons had of the bomdardment trick, fake shrine maiden to trick & delay Adlet, lock all the braves in the fog to buy time for the demon army, and the ploy of 7 braves to cause in-fighting and self-destruct before they can fight the demon lord.
I'd like to at least see them each try to deactivate the fog, with all of them witness that it's done right, but the table's kinda broken...
I don't really think the 7th matters really as long as they're fighting demons. Maybe Adlet is it, I've 4 suspect now. It's said only Braves can survive in demonland, so just wait after they travel & see who dies. More importantly they need to find the 8th traitor (or whoever activated the fog).
Aug 23, 2015 4:09 AM

Jul 2012
This is pretty interesting.

Tylaen said:
vanella96 said:

Trying the wrong combination of words/movements Is very easy. Just taking turns trying to deactivate it Is a not a solution worth considering because the traitor can just not do the right thing all the time.

Well, if they don't know what the person who activated it needs to do to deactivate it, how did Maura know that the culprit could deactivate it in the first place (or that killing him/her would help, for that matter)?

I suspect Maura the most right now. Mostly it's just gut feeling, but one thing did strike me as odd. Why did he tell Hans to show his crest instead of telling him to check hers? Perhaps the petals wouldn't disappear from the fake one, and she would be found out if her crest suddenly differed from everyone else's. IIRC hers was on the back, so the chances of someone accidentally seeing it would be low.

I think Adlet, Flemy and Hans are clean, but I might be completely wrong.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Aug 29, 2015 12:50 AM

Aug 2013
Love the changing OP and ED..
I can't wait for the fights thats to come.
Hope the animation will be more smooth during the fights.
Sep 2, 2015 6:20 AM

Oct 2013
THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD

Adlet is definitely not consciously aware he's the fake, but it is a real possibility that he is and just doesn't know it. This episode simultaneously made me think he's losing his mind and made me like him even more.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 2, 2015 6:35 AM

Nov 2009
SleepingBear said:
I suspect Maura the most right now. Mostly it's just gut feeling, but one thing did strike me as odd. Why did he tell Hans to show his crest instead of telling him to check hers?

1) Undressing to show her back is rather troublesome (even if it is fanservicey). It's a lot easier for Hans to show his mark.
2) Checking with her own eyes is more reliable. If Hans is fake, and his crest doesn't change because somebody died, but later Mora will see that somebody had died (because other Braves have crests too), she will know that Hans is fake.
3) Would you want to turn your back to a (slightly crazy) assassin?
Sep 6, 2015 1:53 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode as always.
Good mystery
Sep 8, 2015 2:50 PM

Apr 2014
This episode grabbed my attention now I kind of want to know what will happen, was kind of bored of it before this episode.
Sep 13, 2015 1:47 AM

Jan 2014
Well, this was all interesting, but I want to see some action too ;-;
Anyway, I think it is a possibility that Adlet is the seventh and not aware of it. :)
Sep 13, 2015 11:37 AM

Nov 2012
Flamie was the most suspicious so I knew that it couldn't be her as that would be too obvious but then again it could have been a double bluff. Nachetanya is the least suspicious so having her as the Seventh would provide greater Shock value but at the same time that is kind of obvious.

At the moment I am betting on Moura or Chamot, they seem to be familiar with each other and could be the 7th and 8th with the real 6th not even having arrived yet? Chamot is very eager to kill someone even though that is just part of her personality it made me wonder, also Moura has all of the cards in her hands, she thought of and organised the plan and also seems to be leading the party at the moment so it's too easy for her to divert attention away from herself whilst still playing an active role.

From this episode it seems that Nachetanya and Goldov are definitely hiding something although I doubt that they are working for the Demon God. My second theory is that Adlet did activate the barrier and doesn't even know it, maybe he's been put under some sort of mind control or has been given false memories by the actual 7th?
Sep 20, 2015 9:02 AM

Nov 2011
Very interesting episode, the protagonist begins to like it, thanks to flashbacks occurred during the narration; well Fremie now starts to like after having the characterization that made it less flat profile characterization. Unfortunately the only flaw of this anime is the quality of the drawings is not so good as I thought at the beginning of the series. Things are different with regard to the sets, really nice and engaging. The plot is my favor, even if a little out of place with 12 episodes this controversy over who is the impostor, given the short time available, something different had the longest series.
Sep 21, 2015 8:05 PM

Jan 2008
DestyPuffari said:
RoyaiChaos said:
If an anime makes 20 minutes feel like 5, it's doing something right.

This.

On point.
Oct 3, 2015 7:27 PM

May 2012
Hmm this is different than what I expected to happen so I'm definitely interested to see what will happen next.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

» Amazing until

RealityChanges - Jun 10

13 by quarterhorse2525 »»
Jun 22, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2015

306 by Rexnihilo »»
Jun 14, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

985 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 6:07 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

577 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

252 by WienGirl »»
Jun 6, 5:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.