Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 3, 2016 10:47 PM

Apr 2013
This anime is mind-numbingly scattered and incohesive.

There's no way the creators put forth anything close to what could be considered a legitimate effort to throw this garbage together. I almost can't even express how terrible this is.

It's literally so bad that I'm almost feeling obligated to see how the story (if you can call it that) ends up at this point. That's the only thing keeping me from trying to erase this crap from my memory. It's like I stepped into quicksand the second I allowed myself to watch past the first two episodes without dropping.

The creators must have smoked some sort of other-worldly substance that sent them to the moon when they produced this atrocity.

The sad part is reading the synopsis had me thinking it'd be my favorite from this season...then I watched it.
SJ7izmMay 3, 2016 11:50 PM
May 4, 2016 1:29 AM

Dec 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What the fuck is happening?
May 4, 2016 3:25 AM

Sep 2014
Every episode makes me more certain this is the anime version of lost and they're all already dead.
May 4, 2016 9:00 AM

Apr 2015
Starting to hate lovepon tbh. Wtf was that monster at the end?
May 4, 2016 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
wATAFAK. this is still pretty interesting.
it's slow, but I love mysteries so meh :)
May 4, 2016 2:03 PM

Sep 2015
So many issues with all the characters.

- Several people have died, and they don't care one whit. Like, they were actually cracking jokes about someone who died right in front of their eyes. Sure he was a nutjob and I, as an outside viewer, am glad, I don't see why they'd all be so calm about it.
- Only Maimai has said that she saw a giant Mitsu-whatever, but the rest of them looked in the tunnel and screamed before running away from it too. Why has no-one else mentioned what it was that they saw and ran away from?
- Why has nobody slapped the shit out of the Execute-girl yet? She's genuinely dangerous to be around but nobody's so much as batted an eyelid at her, let alone reprimanded her. Why hasn't she been locked up? If I were with a stranger who was so eager to execute every fucking thing that so much as dares to move, I'd stay away from her.
- The characters are all still terrible. One note quirks is all they have going for them.

I am somewhat intrigued, though, by the mystery side of this. If nothing else, the mystery side of it is somewhat interesting.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
May 4, 2016 7:37 PM

Feb 2016
i hope all the mystery around this anime get to be explained and be coherent because i feel like they just did it on lsd
May 4, 2016 9:00 PM

Jul 2009
jirachi3x said:
meowbert said:

what was up with that ending

That picture is the most accurate description of Mayoiga that i have seen to date

LOL i died. This pic is so accurate. Have no idea wtf is going on. So many of these people are dumbasses. Wtf so u KNOCK OUT one of ur peeps even though there's literally NO proof he did anything wrong and ur actually gonna side with LOVEPON???? I thought i liked those military nerds but apparently they're dumb af.

I like how chill they are that Judgness is gone. They all be stupid af. When WILL THE GRUESOME DEATHS START? Some annoying ass characters need eliminating (like the dumbass couple).
May 5, 2016 3:28 AM

Mar 2014
Jesus christ they never fail to amaze me with their excessive stupidity

As for the ending, well ...
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 5, 2016 11:27 AM
Apr 2014
OK the execution girl is starting to get annoying. Hope she disappears soon.

The guy with the glasses is really on edge, too. His behavior isn't too unusual considering the situation but at this point he's just blaming anybody who already was involved in any unusual events since they arrived.

But what the fuck was that end? What is even going on? Why does the girl suddenly want to talk with Mitsumune about something and what the hell was that giant thing that appeared?

-Maz said:

- Why has nobody slapped the shit out of the Execute-girl yet? She's genuinely dangerous to be around but nobody's so much as batted an eyelid at her, let alone reprimanded her. Why hasn't she been locked up? If I were with a stranger who was so eager to execute every fucking thing that so much as dares to move, I'd stay away from her.

You are asking the important questions. I was wondering that since the beginning but it really pissed me off since she tried to drown Mitsumune in the river. That girl is a fucking lunatic yet nobody calls her out for it...
NanashiMay 5, 2016 11:30 AM
May 5, 2016 3:01 PM

Nov 2015
Lovepon is just so violent

Also the ending wth

May 6, 2016 9:40 AM

Apr 2012
What the hell is this shit? But seriously. All characters' actions are absolutely pointless. I have no idea what they are even trying to do. And there is Lovepon....... -.-"
In the first 13 minutes they were just sitting in a room and talking about theories that don't make any sense. Great and exciting anime *claps* This story isn't interesting or scary, this story is just boring and stupid... extreeeeemely stupid.
May 6, 2016 1:44 PM

Mar 2016
Lost: the Animation lol. In the next episode introduction of flash-backs an flash-forwards. more seriously I think we should judge the tv show when 2 or 3 episodes will be out. Can't see if it will take the direction of the supernatural or if it will be a side story beside the murders and disapearences.
May 6, 2016 3:11 PM

Dec 2012
This episode was boring. So many things don't make sense, and not in a good way, in a 'creators didn't think this through' way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2016 7:33 PM

Jan 2016
Nice, an entire episode of the same hopeless argument they've been having the past few episodes.

I really hate this cast. I thought some had potential but now I just want to see most of them get picked off. The super irritating ones of the bunch are Mitsumune, his ultra-possessive boyfriend, Lovepon, the tsundere, the tour guide, "nya" girl, that insufferable couple...the list just goes on and on.

I want glasses-dude with the shorts (one of the only reasonable and proactive ones), Narna (cute hat), Jack (did nothing wrong), and Dozaemon (true innocence) to make it though.
mintkatMay 6, 2016 7:36 PM
May 7, 2016 4:00 AM
May 2016
well episode, i love "lovepon"
May 7, 2016 6:31 PM

Feb 2011
Shitpon needs to be punched in the face 100 times

also Mitsumune's backstory is probably that he owned a collection of fedoras
May 8, 2016 2:58 AM

Dec 2015
So, there is a strange penguin plush out there and the characters see less or more big versions of people they are thinking about when they're in front of it?
They will soon become even more unstable.

All those visuals and auditive illusions... There is something in the air, some kind of hallucinogenic pollen?

3/5
May 8, 2016 7:36 AM

Apr 2015
this episode was very slow in the beginning. What a waste of time try to discuss which was the name of the guy that disappeared. No one cares hhahhahah

and lovepon and those three people are cowards. They left mitsumune tied and with no chance to escape =x

all of them are seeing things and i hope that this isn't the only mystery in this story.
May 8, 2016 8:08 AM

Jul 2012
well finally things are happening
May 8, 2016 3:54 PM

Jun 2010
Did Mikage actually say "don't judge so fast". Like he's the one to say so. :P Everytime he's calling someone a liar or blame people for letting Jack out of the "prison".

I think Mitsumune is kinda pathetic. "I've talked to lots of girls today". Okay, he may be shy or maybe it's hard to talk wim the opposite sex, but that's just lame. And the way he agrees to everything.

And the ending indeed, what was that stupid giant thing...........
yoite-May 8, 2016 3:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2016 6:10 PM

Sep 2013
The episode naming sense is the only real mystery in this show, other than that, its mostly leave-your-logic-outside-while-watching.

Also why did Masaki looked at Mitsumune while he was freaking?? she did not see that huge-ass creature??
May 11, 2016 11:12 AM

Feb 2013
This episode: how to argue and cut people off.

This anime only has about 5 min of interesting content (seems to be at the end of each episode). I'm not sure I want to continue wasting my time with this one.
May 12, 2016 9:56 AM

Oct 2008
I'm still watching this show because of all the chaos that is happening and the crazyness of Love-pon!!!
5/5!

Jun 8, 2016 4:05 PM
Sep 2009
So the guy doesn't trust anyone in fear of being stabbed in his sleep and decides to hang out with a girl that literally wants to kill and torture everyone... Like what? Where is sense in that?!

And that ending...
Jun 12, 2016 11:50 AM

Jul 2013
The characters are so hillariously retarded I cannot even hate them. They are so funny to be even disliked.
So, let's see, you have a girl who is screaming "execution!" and talking about kill and torture someone every time she appears and not only Megane-kun and the two snipers (and every other person in the group) teams out with her to capture the ones they think are the culprits of the dissapearences, but they don't get her in the jail or even call her out of her blatant psychotic behaviour. Truly a gather of geniuses.

Also hillarious the fact that everytime someone dissapears, the group doesn't give a fuck about the victim. They didn't cared at all for Yottsun (apart of Angsty-kun) and even made a joke with Judgeness's name this episode.

Cannot believe I missed this jewell all this season.

The ending was really WTF.

I'm also a fan of this guy:

Probably the most calm and rational member of the group.
Jun 21, 2016 7:21 PM

Feb 2014
Lovepon is cray cray, Lion can see the dead but then lied about it, Mistusume almost died then a random doll-thing came out of nowhere? Okay...
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
Jul 4, 2016 5:10 PM
Jun 2016
did not expect that at the end.
Jul 6, 2016 1:18 PM

Apr 2012
with all this seeing n talking about the dead makes me think they all died when the bus ran off the road in ep 1 but that either dosnt or dose explains y tour guide lady met up with them later or they where all dead 2 begin with n thats y they where on the bus 2 begin with.......

im gonna stop thinking about it now
Jul 10, 2016 3:31 PM

Jul 2010
So... what's so funny about this.

Everyone going on and on about this being the "comedy of the year," but I'm not really finding anything funny-bad about this yet (and I know a funny-bad anime when I see one,) honestly it's mostly just irritating. Every character's annoying and just constantly whine and complain and insult each other, and when something weird and out of nowhere happens I'm too irritated and confused to laugh at it.

The most comedy I'm getting out of this is from the forums.
Jul 17, 2016 2:47 PM

Jan 2016
Did anyone else notice the blood on that instrument Lovepon had in her hand? And why was ol' boy with the glasses even sitting in a room entertaining anything she had to say? Lovepon is the last person I'd expect him to team up with. And why wasn't anyone in that room the least bit freaked out when she jumped up talking about trying to drown Mitsumune???? Of all the people in this series, Lovepon should have been the first locked up in that "jail". Lord, so many questions. And what in the HELL was that at the end??? Still intrigued though
Jul 29, 2016 8:24 PM

May 2012
Lolwut, what was that kind of ending?
Aug 10, 2016 12:14 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, where do I even begin?

Why did nobody else in the 'leaving' group check for the Giant Mitsumune in the tunnel if they are all laughing about it? The military cat girl also saw something fucked up in that tunnel right? Why didn't she say anything about it?

That Judgeness guy is missing, possibly dead, and they are all discussing his fucking name and just disregard him completely at the end. Something is horribly wrong with their priorities there, but at least it was an entertaining thing to watch.

And why is NOBODY paying any mind to that Lovepon girl? She's screaming about torture and execution all the time, admits that she attempted to drown a person and she's just barely not pointing knifes at people but she's alright, let's have her help kidnap that Mitsumune guy that basically never did anything to make him suspicious.

Although I have to say, Mitsumune is really fucked in the head in other ways. A girl just said in his face that she used him as a scapegoat to divert attention from the stupid stuff by calling him a ghost in front of stupid people that would actually believe her, and he's just brushing it off, telling her to go ahead and keep using him that way. Okay man. Also amazing how he has entirely forgotten about the fact that Lovepon tried to drown him at one time.

Mikage is close to having the right idea, but instead of being cautious he's just taking it to the full extreme of everyone being his possible enemy and distancing himself from the group.

Masaki is just one big clusterfuck to me. She started out as a somewhat peculiar girl with weird habits, then she was just fine, then she became a reclusive person and now she's setting houses on fire because 'Hey, I wanted to talk to you'. Perhaps the show will explain her behavior at some point.

As for technical things, they gave dialog to the wrong person at 15:03. First time seeing that ever happened in production.
Aug 25, 2016 3:08 AM

Jan 2012
this has gone from eerie and tension building to outright hilarious in one episode!!! Little disappointed I must say as I was so waiting for it to go all Higurashi and have a massacre on our hands, but tbh it could still happen.... it's like this thing takes on different forms, maybe like someone said on the first page, it recognizes peoples fears or maybe even desires which is why the bus driver saw his daughter?
Sep 16, 2016 9:00 AM

Sep 2015
Nah this is just bad.
Nov 6, 2016 1:45 AM

Jul 2008
Kill that stupid "tourture" girl, she is too fuckin annoying.
Dont care if she was raped in the past, her psychotic ass fucking deserves to rot in hell for eternity.
Dec 4, 2016 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
They spent about a minute making fun of Hyouketsu no Judgness's name, rather than worry about his supposed death and for the love of God, can someone please kill Lovepon? I can't stand the bitch.

I swear this show might even rival Big Order for comedy of the year.
KashKetchumDec 4, 2016 2:23 PM
Jul 27, 2017 11:30 PM

Dec 2012
lol They just came running back in.
LMAO They forgot HnJ's name.
LMAO They called him Ass-kun.
LMAO at Nettaiya saying size isn't everything.
LMAO at Lion saying she can see dead people. She'd get along with Haley.
LMAO at Lovepon.
LMAO at Naana. Making Lovepon look silly. That's why you are waifu.
LMAO at Lovepon saying they were interfering with the execution.
lol at Maimai. So cute.
You better guard Naana, Mitsumune.
LMAO at Lovepon.
You better be guarding Naana, Mitsumune.
LMAO at Lovepon.
The people who are going to die?
Yes, Mitsumune. You should be honored that Naana and Maimai spoke to you.
Dat kidnapping.
WTF at Lovepon.
WTF is that?

Naana looked so perfect in the ED theme.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 26, 2017 5:46 AM

Dec 2010
The only character I like is the a girl with big boobs. At least she is always in-character. She wants to have fun. Taking everything into consideration it is better to have fun and die than whine and die.

opiktea said:
This show right here is the Commedy of this Season. sorry sakamoto!

two people were lost, and nobody give a damn! instead they talk about nicknames? seriously who wrote this shit right here? they paid someone to wrote this?

They are discussing safety about survival and matter of threat and suddenly "it's a bit late", What The FUCK?

Valkana! one day he screams at koharun, another day he's with her side! very convinient this plot!

This.

All of the girls know that Mitsumune is a complete pushover, it's pathetic to watch this guy with his white knight complex but 0 balls.

Also this.
Nov 5, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2010
"I see dead people."

Suddenly, the Sixth Sense. I wish Shyamalan was involved in this show, it would make it a lot more entertaining, if more sensical in terms of why this show is so absurd. I...I have no idea what's going on right now. Giant demon thing aside, that girl who is almost a main character snuck into the prison while there was apparently a fire nearby to break the main guy out just as he was about to suffocate from the smoke ONLY because she wanted to talk to him? How? How does that work? Where was the thought process behind that response? No, before that, the guy with the glasses said not to torture the main guy, as it was just a last resort. How was torture even an option to begin with?

Also, the giant demon thing sounds like either rubber rubbing with each other or farting.
Jun 11, 2019 7:07 PM
Jul 2018
i'm going to agree for now with the person saying they believe everyone hears/sees what they fear the most. also, i reaaally cant stand lovepon
Nov 28, 2019 5:37 PM

Jul 2013
Lion, you don't need to be psychic to know who's going to die here.
Oct 8, 2020 5:19 AM

Jul 2016
Ak4ne said:
Lost: the Animation lol. In the next episode introduction of flash-backs an flash-forwards. more seriously I think we should judge the tv show when 2 or 3 episodes will be out. Can't see if it will take the direction of the supernatural or if it will be a side story beside the murders and disapearences.

Lost the animation is a great description so far.
Jul 16, 2021 11:32 PM

Jan 2017
I was hoping paranoia would be their end but it's just a lame-looking monster...
Aug 21, 2022 11:42 AM
Oct 2020
What a stranged ep. I hope this going better
Jun 15, 2023 6:27 PM

Dec 2022
Poor chuuni guy got his name posthumously reduced to "Ass-Kun".

Shaded Horizon

Jul 12, 2023 8:51 PM

Jan 2020
They spent quite a lot of time on Jack's name....seems like the supernatural aspect of the show is finally out........Masaki and Koharun are the top suspects right now....
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.