3It was OK
23.8%
2Disliked it
12.0%
1Hated it
5.7%
Average 3.7
542 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 29, 2016 6:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Lovepon in a nutshell.

Mitsumune is becoming more and more stranger as a character imo now. Some suspect that he might not even be real. Lion's insight is interesting, at least she knows that something weird is up about him. No seriously, I think Lovepon is going a bit overboard. She really wants to execute/torture Mitsumune lol

That ending....what the hell?
Stark700Apr 29, 2016 6:57 AM
Apr 29, 2016 8:08 AM

Jan 2015
So he really got escaped from the jail. And that "meeting" is mainly for determine how they'll call "Jack" another time they meet if there is another time. And bla bla bla and Mikage's acting like a tyrant and bla bla bla and Love-pon become paranoid and the back to Mikage acting like a tyrant again. Totally a waste of time.
Does Lion really can "see" it? Because if she really can, than it may be explain why she like to be a solitude person.
And that "creature" appearance... At keast it can make Mikage's team run for now. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 29, 2016 9:35 AM

Jun 2009
It's kind of adorable how this show doesn't seem to be at all aware of how ridiculous and funny it is. I'm mostly stopped minding and am just enjoying it for its B-movie qualities.

I mean, Lovepon is basically a colour-swapped crazy-mode Shion from Higurashi, running about the village screaming and cackling while even the characters are just nodding along because she's so entertaining.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Apr 29, 2016 9:57 AM

Dec 2014
This anime is getting crazier and crazier, and I love it.

Execution-chan is becoming more and more hatable.

...and WTF IS A TOKIMUNE
Apr 29, 2016 10:03 AM

Jul 2015
Mezter said:
This anime is getting crazier and crazier, and I love it.

Execution-chan is becoming more and more hatable.

...and WTF IS A TOKIMUNE

I can't wait for next week. Lovepon and Nyanta backstory, finally!
Apr 29, 2016 10:14 AM

Dec 2014
mimiiria said:

Apr 29, 2016 10:23 AM
Aug 2011
mimiiria said:

Apr 29, 2016 10:27 AM

Jul 2015
Mezter said:
mimiiria said:

Apr 29, 2016 10:30 AM

Dec 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol Lovepon in a nutshell.

Mitsumune is becoming more and more stranger as a character imo now. Some suspect that he might not even be real. Lion's insight is interesting, at least she knows that something weird is up about him. No seriously, I think Lovepon is going a bit overboard. She really wants to execute/torture Mitsumune lol

That ending....what the hell?

I know where I have seen this:

It's the plush toy from episode 1. There's also one shot of it as a shadow on a window pane - the irony, Lion claimed to see a Mitsumune's ghost against the window panes in this episode. (the raw version)
Apr 29, 2016 11:51 AM

Aug 2010
Poor Judginess his name has officially become Ketsu-kun (ass) lol

Dat huge thing was friggin disturbing tbh O_o

I wonder what Masaki wants to ask.

Lion saying she sees the people who are about to die...

Anyway Lovepon still hilariously creepy as usual, Damn she was ready with the torture instruments and shit.
Maimai's tsun is so cute <3
Koharun's song is just too good. I want the full version
Apr 29, 2016 2:12 PM
Jan 2014
Where do you guys watch it so fast? Can't seem to find it anywhere..
Apr 29, 2016 4:46 PM

Sep 2010
schoefel said:
Where do you guys watch it so fast? Can't seem to find it anywhere..

niconico live streaming. you need to live in japan/have a japanese vpn and pay the montlhy subsription. r live in japan and watch it on cable

"Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Apr 29, 2016 5:34 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Can't lie though, this series is actually getting better in both suspense and comedy. Can't wait for a massacre though ;)

5/5
Apr 29, 2016 6:08 PM

Apr 2015
Lovepon's antics are a bit interesting. Seems that Lion saw a "ghost" or spirit near Mitsumune too. He's been acting pretty strange, but the monster appearing at the end was just bizarre (the dialogue so far tops it though). Alright episode.
Apr 29, 2016 7:05 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
What the fuck was that ending O.o

Putting that aside, this episode was hilarious....I couldn't stop laughing when they all agreed to refer to the chuuni guy as "Ass" LMFAOOO

And also, if Lovepon somehow manages to make it out of this village alive, she should REALLY notify her school.....This girl is truly a fucking psychopath LOLOLOL

Mitsumune needs to stop being so naive though and megane guy needs to get stabbed....The thing with Lion has me worried though since she can predict who is going to die

I wonder what Masaki wanted to say tho....I think she's a ghost or some shit lol
TokoyaApr 29, 2016 7:12 PM
Apr 29, 2016 7:15 PM

Nov 2014
Apr 29, 2016 7:18 PM

Jun 2015
If they ever get out of this village, they need to make sure Lovepon gets some therapy or something. Lovepon is my favorite character in this anime and potentially my best girl this season. And the episode preview hints a backstory. I cant wait for more of this anime, one of my favorites this season. I would talk about the things that happened this episode but so much weird shit goes on in this anime that its hard to talk about. I cant even begin to think of endless theories. So im just not gonna try to figure out the mystery and just let it tell the story itself
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Apr 29, 2016 7:22 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, people are losing it fast lol.

So I'm quite certain whatever is going on is either supernatural or hallucinations.

Looks like Masaki really does know something after all, and that dahara guy looks dangerous from how he reacted during the song.
Apr 29, 2016 7:38 PM
Jun 2015
When Koharun started singing out of nowhere, i got really scared xD.
The episodes keep raising questions and possibilities, so let's see where this is going.
Also, i'm probably the only person who really enjoys their quirky dialogues.
Apr 29, 2016 7:46 PM

Mar 2015
Mezter said:
mimiiria said:

There is no manga. This is an anime original series.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Apr 29, 2016 7:48 PM

Jun 2014
I'll admit I got a good chuckle during the part where they were trying to remember Hyouketsu's name. Lovepon really needs help, but with the way she acts, she might be beyond saving. I thought I was watching The Sixth Sense for a second when Lion said that she can see dead people. Turns out she can allegedly predict who will die, which seems like a pretty interesting ability. Koharun's song and whatever the fuck that thing at the end was were both really creepy. Too bad we couldn't find out what Masaki wanted to tell Mitsumune.

Also, did anyone else catch that moment when the hot chick said "size doesn't matter"? Lol I found it kind of funny for some weird reason.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 29, 2016 7:52 PM

Feb 2015
Lol lovepon is a bit....

MC is getting creepier by the episode.
Apr 29, 2016 7:56 PM

Jul 2011
fk, every episode just gets more and more confusing...
Apr 29, 2016 7:56 PM

Nov 2012
the ghost seeing thing/people who is gonna die remind me a lot of "another"
Apr 29, 2016 7:57 PM

Apr 2015

Ladies and gentleman, harem lord right here.
Also that ending what even lmao.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Apr 29, 2016 7:58 PM

Dec 2015
Is everyone really that stupid to believe Lovepon, the fucking pyscho-bitch, about everything she says. She literally said she should have suceeded in drowning mitsumune in the river. I mean is that not suspicious at all? Jack attacked judgeness, but lovepon was literally trying to kill Mitsumune and admits it and they are more worried about him than her? Also they go along with everything she says. Talk about the blind leading the herd -_-.
Apr 29, 2016 7:59 PM

May 2010
man this show doesnt stop making me laugh. entertaining af.
Apr 29, 2016 8:01 PM

Jul 2012
Umm that ending. Overall Good episode can't wait for next week.

4/5
Apr 29, 2016 8:02 PM

Nov 2015
Lovepon Unleashed!
This show is getting wierder and wierder. Every character is starting turning against each other.
Yura is sure a douchebag, calling shots on everyone. Lovepon as a character is going too overboard and I would certainly like her to go 'missing' next.
But that ending again!Misaki sure knows something about the village, going do bold to put up a fire!
Apr 29, 2016 8:04 PM

Dec 2013

what was up with that ending
Apr 29, 2016 8:08 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Half of the episode took place in one room.....lol. I am so hoping that Mitsumune dies soon. He is just annoyingly gullible.....as several other characters have pointed out. Meanwhile Lovepon the Death Goddess is my comedy girl. I hope that she lasts a while just to scare the rest of them. 8/10 on this episode.
Apr 29, 2016 8:10 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Jesus christ, this gets better and better each episode.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 29, 2016 8:10 PM

Mar 2014

Even This show understands how difficult keeping track of everyone's names is!

Giggity, you slut.

And so this anime shows it's true colors.

Oh goody -sigh- Honey, not all of your problems can be solved using Salem Court tactics.

Voice of reason ladies and gentlemen.

So edgy, it's friggin stupid.

MC escapes his old life to build a harem in the midst of a intense insane, questionable , untrustable setting.

Giggity.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Apr 29, 2016 8:11 PM

Jun 2015
meowbert said:

what was up with that ending

That picture is the most accurate description of Mayoiga that i have seen to date
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Apr 29, 2016 8:12 PM

Jun 2009
GaryMuffuginOak said:

The manga would like to disagree with you.
It's being released by Shougakukan's new app Manga-One, which makes it a lot harder to come by for people outside of Japan, but it is a real thing (first 3 chapters have been released).

If manga and anime are telling the same story is not made clear yet though.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Apr 29, 2016 8:13 PM

Oct 2013
Things almost got interesting this episode, but some things are just too silly. I'm going to let go how weird Mitsumune is, and just say how silly it is to me that people aren't suspecting love-pon. They rather suspect maimai over her? Mitsu and Maimai went to check on jack, meanwhile, she went to try and execute them, and repeatedly came clean about wanting to drown/torture others in the group. Why then was the second leader with glasses (can't remember his name, but not talking about the tour guide) so shocked that love-pon was trying to execute and torture mitsumune? lmfao.

So Lion can see who dies. So mitsu is marked for death? or not. lmao. This week's episode was ok, but felt a little too short, like not much happened it seemed until the very end. I expect next week's episode to be better, with backstory and all.

3/5
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Apr 29, 2016 8:18 PM

Dec 2014
The characters are so paranoid and spooked out, The glasses guy is the most paranoid even though he seems like the most logical person. I think some of these characters might break soon unless they already are.

Lovepon as crazy as ever XD

I liked Koharun's song, Had a strange allure to it.

Wonder if Lion's ability is for real?
Masaki seems too know something, Wonder what?
That ending though :o

After this episode I seriously suspect that all the characters are victims to some kind of drug in the air which is causing them to hallucinate and hear different things.
Apr 29, 2016 8:19 PM

Mar 2012
Looks like it's confirmed supernatural for real now. I was sort of hoping for a non-magical/supernatural route for this show, but this is pretty neat too??

Lion girl says that she can "see dead people" and then reveals at the end it's not ghosts she's seeing but people who are close to death. Not too sure if she wants to stir the pot more to turn people against each other or not?

I got a little creeped out by the song of the village that the main female hostess started singing. She definitely knows more than she's letting on... Both her and the main tour guy dude (I'm sorry I forgot their names) are definitely shady af in my book.

Main Character Chan... where do I even begin? He is very gullible this episode and gets tricked into playing watch for some girls who thought they'd be able to use him. I almost feel sorry that they (and a lot of other people in the group) are singling him out. I don't think he's as innocent as he's letting on, but he's definitely not malicious in my book. He gets tied up at the end of the episode and is set free by puke-chan who definitely knows there's some serious shit afoot. I think the giant monster looking thing they saw at the end of the episode probably got Yottsun a few episodes back? And the monster probably spooked Puke-chan a bit too... well more than just a bit.

I have a feeling people are reluctant to talk about what the monsters looks like to them because it takes on the form of their biggest fear, and some of them don't want to reveal that. They've probably got some deep-seated issues that they're not willing to divulge yet. We're probably going to go through a few character's backstories in the next few episodes and a few more might "disappear" in the process.

Looks like we're going to see some backstory involving Love-pon next episode!
Apr 29, 2016 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
That ending xD As usual I just think the parts with Lovepon are my favorites. Keep up that craziness.
Apr 29, 2016 8:28 PM

Jun 2013
This is just getting more and more strange....... I LOVE IT!!
Apr 29, 2016 8:28 PM
Jun 2014
Cejara said:
Is everyone really that stupid to believe Lovepon, the fucking pyscho-bitch, about everything she says. She literally said she should have suceeded in drowning mitsumune in the river. I mean is that not suspicious at all? Jack attacked judgeness, but lovepon was literally trying to kill Mitsumune and admits it and they are more worried about him than her? Also they go along with everything she says. Talk about the blind leading the herd -_-.

I totally agree. I don't get what everyone (in rl) finds so unique in her, I mean she's that typical psycho-girl from every horror anime who only knows how to laugh and recite torture methods and what pisses me off the most is that none of the characters mind her crazy ass at all, like wtf? why doesn't anyone say, "Lovepon, you have issues so we've all decided to keep you under house arrest in case you try anything nasty."
Apr 29, 2016 8:32 PM

May 2015
In future episodes, I can see that valkana will get stabbed/wounded/ killed by Dahara because of jealousy. After that, Dahara got a nervous breakdown and kill himself.
Apr 29, 2016 8:33 PM

Jan 2015
The classic it's so bad it's good series.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 29, 2016 8:34 PM
Sep 2015
Masaki: You see, I'm...

wtf?????

and Tokimune is a penguin stuff toy?
Apr 29, 2016 8:35 PM

Oct 2015
Was that a penguin at the end? haha
Apr 29, 2016 8:36 PM

Sep 2011
Masaki literally pulled a 180 outta her ass.
Apr 29, 2016 8:36 PM
Jul 2018
GaryMuffuginOak said:
Mezter said:

that's true there's no manga atm to compare so its original.
Apr 29, 2016 8:39 PM

Oct 2012
Episode tl;dr
The confusion spreads... And the plot thickens

Seriously though it's bad what fear can do to a human's rationality *sigh* literally every second a name comes up they're all like "oh said name is really suspicious! Let's accuse him/her before confirming any factual evidence!"

Really interested in all the weird stuff surrounding Nanaki Village. I'm interested in how people are seeing and hearing different and odd things, liking the mystery and messed up psychological tones. Execution girl Lovepon is gonna get executed hopefully.
And wow way to just bait me into Masaki's explanation only to cut it short and make me suffer.

Also, RIP Something Asshole-kun, whose true Hyouketsu no Judgeness name will be lost and forgotten in history.
gust11Apr 29, 2016 8:46 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 29, 2016 8:40 PM

Jun 2014
Gotdam, the part where they tackled him caught me off guard since there was only about a minute or two left in the episode.

Pretty sure the giant supernatural entity we see at the end of the episode is some psychologically based thing, like who they view as most important in their lives or something.

Cretaion said:
Was that a penguin at the end? haha

There go my hopes of it being a hippopotamus
Apr 29, 2016 8:44 PM

Feb 2014
What if this whole thing is an experiment or "human research" study on how people react to things and what a person is capable of doing when feared.

Reminds me of that awesome horror movie "Cabin in the Woods" where the whole thing was staged for scientists releasing new monsters and seeing who dies and gambling on lives and such
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.