Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 4, 2020 8:20 PM

Sep 2011
AivanK said:
JizzyHitler said:
I think its pretty safe to assume it will, the manga is like insanely successful and im pretty sure this anime is too especially given that the first season was a hit in a contested season, and this one's like one of the only shows that didn't get delayed so all eyes are basically on it by default

one little clarification that ill spoiler tag too just to be safe but really isnt anything

Yeah ofc, hope they keep on delivering more seasons! This season has been really hard tho, many of the stuff i was watching got delayed, at least we have this one till the end.

Regarding the "spoiler"
No worries, honestly at this moment i am more hyped for Kaguya's relationship to develop even more, i know they are getting closer but it still feels like nothing has changed.
lets just hope we arent jinxing this shit, theres some stuff im dying to see get adapted that wont be till the last 2 episodes and I dont need a delay making me wait even longer.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 9, 2020 10:27 AM

Nov 2014
The moongazing scene was lit haha, like previous fireworks scene again Miyuki didn't realized that he was being both sweet and chat at the same time, while Kaguya feeling full of embarassment when she realized all her plan backfired because of his chadness XD. and... next day the he realized what he was doing to her before and engulfing with embarassment too (the kamehameha XD).

The Nostalgia scene was so beautiful and emotionally (OFC funny too XD), the way they reminiscing their past momentd as a whole student council with some mixed up funny moments. Ended by their "temporary separation" with it by some emotional scene at the end.

Theeen, student council not over yet, with Miyuki applying to the election again and finally the new character appearance that will spice up the election in the future epsiode XD .

can't wait to see it....
May 10, 2020 7:50 AM

Sep 2018
SHIT!!!!!!!!!! I'm screaming for the entire time in this episode!!!! Kaguya definitely lose this time. Hahahahahahahah I love the moon "date" I lovee it!!! I didn't expect that their position will end now.. I thought it's the end of the show but they're renewing ❤️❤️
May 11, 2020 1:01 PM

May 2017
I simply cannot stop laughing watching this anime omg, this season holds great promise
May 12, 2020 3:33 PM

Aug 2017
Damn, I was trolled by the end but it was very sweet especially Kaguya. I think they are going to introduce a new character for the next episode.

5/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 13, 2020 2:25 PM

Oct 2013
Apart from the nostalgic, emotional atmosphere presented in this episode, I really liked the details when they were checking out which items are to be taken after their cadence expires. Caring about small elements, like that toilet paper for instance, by the shows' creators is something that I appreciate while watching literally anything.

Good to know that Shirogane will try to be President for one last year of his high school education. From what we could see in the end of the episode, more.characters might be introduced soon as other candidates willing to take that seat. ;-)
May 13, 2020 3:54 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Kaguya felt for that trap perfectly, their reactions were really something else!
May 13, 2020 5:02 PM
Mar 2020
I cant.. To see chika who always cheerful to cry in this episode is really heartbreaking. She really loves all them being in student council
May 18, 2020 7:12 AM

Mar 2020
Shit felt like i was watching the finale
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 22, 2020 12:45 PM
Apr 2020
best episode i love it bc i too am a strong lover of astromony T____T not to mention how cute n clumsy it was
May 30, 2020 11:52 AM

Sep 2018
The good old narrative made of continuous pricks between the characters of Shirogane and Kaguya, has undergone an evolution, now it is mainly the romantic part that is the master, while the challenges remain a mere excuse. The number of events has also dropped significantly, there is now much more space to develop the effects of these challenges on the sentimental level. Changes also in the character of Ishigami who changes more than the others: the relationship with Shirogane seems to be that of a long-standing character and not of a figure who appeared relatively late in the cast and his way of interacting has changed compared to the last episodes, at the same time his psychological profile is more developed, wow! Little by little the general rehearsals of Shinomiya to declare to Miyuki are becoming more and more explicit. Self-contained episode or beginning of a new narrative arc, who knows!
Jun 6, 2020 12:44 AM
Sep 2019
eee ending ;-; or so I thought lol
Jun 11, 2020 3:28 AM

Sep 2017
Wasn't really as good as previous ones but ok...
خ
Jun 20, 2020 2:48 AM

Jun 2017
That moon-gazing episode was adorable! I thought in all those gestures, Shirogane was actually aware of what he was doing and saying, that maybe he was doing it on purpose. I was proven wrong! But it was still epic how he realized it on the next day and was too embarrassed to even think about it. Aww....Young Love is so wonderful!🥰😘

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 20, 2020 7:21 PM
Aug 2019
Chika crying and the whole scene made me feel nostalgic and made me cry like a f***** b****. Loved the moongazing scene and that ending also made happy af, yet Shirogane juked us, I'm still happy the student council hasn't disbanded yet. 7/5, if these episodes keep being like this last one, this season will become instantly one of my favourites
Jun 27, 2020 6:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hazukashi moments while gazing the moon were a beautiful, a bittersweat, and so charming. Unfortunately, Kaguya's shyness couldn't handle the smooth moment together. Lmao, what a typical pure girl you had there, Kaguya. The Kaguya's story over that gazing kinda sad that actually proved some factual story about them. Kaguya and the cage that made by her cruel father. The effort of Miyuki's as the lover boy of Kaguya Hime tales. Yep, that was indeed their story. Idk the future. The drama over the relations might be good sometimes. So, yeah, its nice.

The end of Miyuki's student council era's finally arrived. Its shocked me a little by how fast the time on their table line. Shit, the chronological time really messed that i can't realised that shit. Ah, the second year. One more till they ended their school life. Which was mean that the series had another chance to make a finale season in the near future. Wow, unexpected turn of table i had there, to be honest. Was that right?

Okay, its a real sad actually, with all of the memories walkthrough. I kinda felt bad with Yuu for not having a full moment cause his late appearance. However, the humour duet between him and Chika's quite enjoyable. Great. The whole Miyuki's nickname called kinda had a nice direction. Chika's slutness by calling Miyuki's name so easily was the the highlight fron that part of comedy. Kaguya's side hugging and Miyuki's hitted plan on her was irresistable to denied. Oh, well, they made the farewell and the came back moments were so fast that i can't believe that it just happened. Lmao, nice attempt to make the cycle goes on long circle again. Congratulations!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 6, 2020 2:49 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Shirogane the troll master, he gets a win though.
The girl staring at the election board at the end looks like trouble.
Jul 10, 2020 3:09 PM

May 2013
Awww, the moon viewing was so nice ^////^ Loved Shirogane's interpretation of the immortality elixir C:

He needs to love Kaguya more than the moon, smh xD

I'm glad he's willing to go thru hardship and stress to be with her though. It's sweet <3

Chika seriously crying was so unexpected hahah. I got caught off guard. I don't her to cry agains ;A;
Sep 29, 2020 12:27 AM
Jan 2019
beautiful ending, it almost felt like the real ending to the show, reminded me of my departure from high school. Except I was ripped from any sentimental value I had and any attachment was gone the Friday The 13th in which covid ripped me from it. Whatever. I loved every part of this episode, the music between the restaraunt scene and Kaguya asking to "be selfish". Nice touch how they show Shirogane (or should I say Myuki lol) admitting his intention was to actually leave the council. Kaguya was the only thing keepin' him going haha
Oct 5, 2020 9:02 PM
Aug 2020
season two i way better than the first one in my opinion. I'm loving it!
Oct 15, 2020 4:44 PM

Oct 2012
Stargazing was hillarious and the whole episode was really great, nostalgic, almost felt like an ending (out of nowhere).

But guess I would kinda wished they would go with it, spend their last year in the school as normal students - as that would change the dynamic of the show greatly, bringing fresh wind to the table while putting challenges for them to maintain their relationship.

I mean, it's kinda weird the student president is elected in September but it actually make a lot sense as in Japan the students are doing job-hunting for the last half year (from october to march of their final year). But as they are going to universities instead and basically having their next career step given, I guess they have more time on their hands to fill the roles of the student council again. Wasted opportunity though.

At least one more girl joins their team soon to mix their dynamic a lot (could be love rival I wonder?)
Nov 1, 2020 4:07 AM

Jan 2020
The first part of the episode was absolutely hilarious. I don't know how Miyuki was able to say such embarrassing things to Kaguya with a straight face. Miyuki's interpretation of "Kaguya-hime no Monogatari" was quite interesting, though.

I felt kinda sad at the scene where Miyuki and others were leaving student council room. But I guess there's no need to worry since Miyuki is intending to become the student council president again. Good luck, Miyuki!

Miko will finally show up in the next episode. Can't wait to see what she's like!
Nov 30, 2020 10:15 AM

May 2015
Moon/stargazing part was 10/10. Miyuki is real chad. :D

Also I love how everyone basicly diss Fujiwara-president part. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 30, 2020 10:15 AM

May 2015
Moon/stargazing part was 10/10. Miyuki is real chad. :D

Also I love how everyone basicly diss Fujiwara-president part. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 9, 2020 7:44 AM

Aug 2020
Dang Shirogane really won this whole episode. Great job bro! Glad to see he's staying president. I hope he doesn't work himself too hard though. :(

Dec 17, 2020 11:26 AM
May 2018
-Stray said:
Wonder if others also recognize the slight character artstyle change in this ep compared to ep 1 and 2 which made em look slightly more woobly like to this more refined clean style.
Character design aside another great ep, Shirogane got so embarrassed he released a KAMEHAMEHA. Ishi being emo af when they were talkin about stuffs that happened where he wasnt around got me lol.
that KAMEHAMEHA seemed more like starkiller base firing from star wars force awakens lol.
Jan 2, 2021 8:54 PM
Apr 2020
In my opinion this was the best episode of the entire series, got hit with the feels when Chika and Kaguya started crying, and at the end. 10/10
Jan 4, 2021 4:33 AM

Mar 2015
Lol I thought it was a bit strange to disband the student council in the 3rd episode but it seems like all is well, with added competition!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 24, 2021 5:35 PM
Dec 2020
I find it hilarious that Kaguya was trying to catch Miyuki’s attention the whole time, but when he got into stargazing and unconsciously started doing all that stuff she went Exe.Kaguya has stopped working. 😂
Jul 29, 2021 11:42 PM

Jul 2009
Shirogane can really be ballsy if he's ignorant on what he's doing XD

Myu!

At least he's smart enough to hold off until the elections. Doubt he would just stop just like that :P
Aug 17, 2021 8:22 PM
Nov 2020
Note that Chika overcooked the rice cakes and yet ignores the fact altogether.
Aug 21, 2021 1:20 AM

Dec 2020
GOT ME WAYY EMOTIONAL THAN I SHOULD'VE BEEN. i know that theres still 9 episodes and another season after this, also an ongoing manga so of course they'll continue being student councils but man. that got me like Got me got me
Sep 15, 2021 12:26 PM

Mar 2019
Oh man, this episode almost made me cry, when Chika started doing it. Such a sad episode BUT HE IS BACK!! Amazing moment at the end with him and Kaguya. Even better when he said that he wasn't going to apply until kaguya begged him to. YES!!! Now I really want to see what that secret room is, lol. Poor Ishigami, being emo for not participating in those early activities.

Even though the manga is still on-going and has a lot of chapters, this still had me anxiously hoping it won't happen.
Alex_TheForestSep 15, 2021 1:53 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 19, 2021 4:54 AM

Jun 2021
This episode, with all those flashbacks and the feeling that everything was coming to an end, made me feel very nostalgic, as if I had butterflies in my stomach.

Good thing there are still more episodes and there will be a 3rd season, because I just realized how much I want this anime not to end yet.
Nov 12, 2021 1:08 AM

Dec 2020
great episode, the student council for the year ending was pretty bittersweet. glad shirogane changed his mind thanks to kaguyas help hahah
Jan 27, 2022 11:25 PM

Apr 2021
So far the best episode of season 2

This episode can be spilt into 3 parts (again) :

The moon watching arc : this was just so hilarious and good!!!....Miyuki was so daring like he didn't give a hoot about what he was doing, the moon was just that beautiful lol
Meanhwile Chika being Chika :)
Also seeing Miyuki embarrassed later on as he cleans the windows was really funny

The nostalgia arc : Well one whole year's passed by huh? So that means the 67th student council comes to an end......It was a good recap remembering all the things they did especially this
It was kinda sad seeing Chika crying there ;-;
But what really made me love this episode was someone smiling :)

The ending arc : Well I'm happy that Miyuki is running for president again and also at the end we have a new character......Can't wait to see more!!!!

Feb 4, 2022 12:09 AM

Aug 2018
Beautiful episode and whole build up during it just makes it all feel so natural and touching
Mar 7, 2022 9:35 PM
Mar 2022
Bro anyone help me my friend gave me this platform for anime.. But i can't see any ep of any anime...help me please if u guys can.... At last wassup
Apr 7, 2022 1:12 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
THE SWEET RED BEAN SOUP IS F*CKING READYYYY

Honestly I think this episode as a whole was probably my favourite one out of them all.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 18, 2022 10:47 AM

Apr 2013
Finally, Shirogane should've already won the first half, at least he clearly won the second half.
Jun 18, 2022 5:46 PM
Apr 2022
Sorry but it wasn't emotional at all
Aug 21, 2022 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
this episode is too amazing one of my favorite episode of the whole series
removed-userAug 21, 2022 11:03 PM
Aug 27, 2022 8:36 AM
Apr 2021
very nice, very good , very cool
Aug 30, 2022 10:41 AM
Jul 2022
its so good. loving it
Sep 17, 2022 6:09 PM
Feb 2022
that anime is so over rated omfg
Oct 10, 2022 4:26 AM

Feb 2020
Yes! Please, Hayasaka step in and teach Kaguya how to properly pursue xD
Oct 14, 2022 3:38 AM
Dec 2021
Great Story Telling.
Oct 15, 2022 10:44 AM
Nov 2012
كانت الحلقة ممتعة وانا بكيت معهم وقت بكيو وفكرت ساينتهي مجلس الطلبةخدعتنا Miyuki
Nov 2, 2022 1:15 PM
Feb 2022
i love the english va ''caster'' or monologe person right after shirogane gets a move complete the ''BOOYA'' is just amazing
Jan 16, 2023 10:16 PM
Apr 2021
tsukimi makes this my favorite episode
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

372 by Xeehad »»
Aug 29, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

godcanute - May 3, 2020

204 by Xeehad »»
Aug 28, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

671 by _untitled »»
Aug 7, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

258 by _untitled »»
Aug 6, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

246 by _untitled »»
Aug 3, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.