Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 22, 2020 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
Oow boii, all these feelings in just one episode.
Poor Chika><
Apr 22, 2020 6:07 PM

Oct 2008
Oh My God! another EPIC Greatness episode!
never a dull moment!
5/5!

Apr 23, 2020 3:30 AM

Jul 2013
Oi! I was at that Hachiko statue last year when my family visited Japan. That's awesome lol seeing it in anime. And looks exactly like in real life too especially the whole place. Only difference was in reality there's way more people around and there's a long line of tourists waiting to take a picture with the statue.
Apr 23, 2020 7:57 AM
Sep 2017
Feel like this is pretty on-par with the Kaguya stuff we got in season 1, though I am really excited about the arcs that are coming up soon. 4/5 pretty fun.
Apr 23, 2020 11:17 AM
Sep 2018
Holy crap ishigami looks like a chad in that ED.

Hopefully this season will do him justice.
Apr 23, 2020 12:07 PM

May 2019
This show never ceases to amaze--it's always such a joy to watch it. I wonder if anyone else heard Dead Or Alive's "You Spin Me Round" playing in the background during the last scene...
Apr 23, 2020 7:40 PM
Apr 2017
This episode was just perfect!

The 'Big Gay' made an appearance and that's all there needs to be said.
Apr 23, 2020 8:13 PM
Jun 2019
Ryuseishun said:
swordsmithing said:
I'm not as familiar with Ace Attorney, so I could be wrong, but I was fairly certain the courtroom scene was an Evangelion reference. It was framed almost the exact same way as the finale to Evangelion, with the other Kaguyas taunting the real Kaguya that they are the same. It's just like when Shinji and Asuka are confronted by their mirrored selves.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that scene. That kinda makes sense, tbh.
I think it was a parody of multiple things, cause it def used some Ace Attorney key poses and a few of the flourishes reminded me of Danganronpa as well.

This episode was so good, lots of laughing on my end. Step up from the first ep, and completely destroyed any concerns I had that the series would stop being funny with the characters getting closer.
Apr 24, 2020 3:42 AM

May 2016
That was mind blowing all these great stuff in one episode is too much for me to handle all at once.

First part was with the shopping mall was typical, but all that came afterwards was lit
hype and that face Fujiwara made crying out of the room was just as good as Aqua's crying face in Konosuba.

Apr 24, 2020 4:55 AM

Jun 2017
Poor Chika.. she did nothing wrong
Apr 24, 2020 5:58 AM

Feb 2018
LOL, it's so stupid/annoying funny, the music makes it even more gag for me lolll

Apr 25, 2020 1:44 AM

Aug 2017
It was very funny when Kaguya was "falling in love" with Kei because his behavior and qualities were the same as Shirogane. I also stand out when Kaguya in the end decided to give him just one piece of the birthday cake. For a moment, I thought she was going to use Hayasaka's idea.

Another very good episode. 5/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 25, 2020 5:53 AM

Sep 2019
Would have said, "I'm surprised Kaguya hasn't killed Chika yet", but damn, her sister is too scary to think of doing such a thing.

Also, dumb Kaguya is 10/10 cute, and man, Ice Queen Kaguya is depressing... like she's the one that just wants to surrender to fate and not bother; but the Prez already thawed her into her current state and now she represents her pride. Or least that's how I take it.

Either way... this girl just needs to completely admit she likes him and the whole battle for love is dumb... and that goes for both of them.
Still, won't deny it's fun to watch them just be so damn stupid, and Ishigami delivering a clothesline to Chika is always good to see.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Apr 25, 2020 2:13 PM

Nov 2015
first half was adorable. Ishigami scenes are outrageously amusing. one of the better episodes so far

4/5
Apr 25, 2020 4:37 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, I missed the Kaguya court, always funny.

And looks like Kaguya gone baka for most of the episode. Thinking Kei is Prez cause they're so alike, and then gone airheaded on getting a wedding cake as a birthday cake, LUL

___ ___ ___

And Prez got so high trying to groat about him getting a present...

Meanwhile Kaguya couldn't retaliate cause she got distracted by the fan.

And in the end all goes to poor Fujiwara that didn't know prez's birthday.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 25, 2020 4:43 PM

May 2015
My mouth really hurts but I cant stop grinning LMAO!!!!!!!
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 25, 2020 9:33 PM
Mar 2015
Happy birthday Mr President
Apr 26, 2020 6:11 AM

Jul 2009
Moeha is something lol I wish we could see more of her
Kaguya is so in love already...
Apr 26, 2020 9:51 PM

Jan 2013
Hayasaka finally said it xD
In the end, Kagiya did the best. Feel kinda bad for Chika..
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 27, 2020 1:07 AM

Sep 2018
I don't know why but the music distracts me. And also, it feels rush!
I love Kei!! Even girls will fall inlove with her!
Happy Birthday Shirogane-kun ❤️
Apr 28, 2020 12:22 AM

Nov 2018
Damn, that voice acting from Aoi Koga.I am not planning to watch much seasonals this spring, but I'd give her ''the best VA of the season'' award for sure.
I hate everyone equally
Apr 29, 2020 4:01 PM
Apr 2019
Kaguya Senate i like the sound of that
May 2, 2020 4:32 PM
Aug 2017
Anyone noticed Chika Monogatari reference.
May 4, 2020 3:36 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
The staff is doing even better in adapting the manga vs the first season, or it was just that the manga keep getting better and better so this is only natural?
Read it too long ago to recall, but I know the more you read, the more you came to love the series ... freaking adorable episode as always.
PlaycoolMay 4, 2020 3:43 PM
May 7, 2020 4:35 PM

Aug 2014
Easily best episode in the series so far.
May 8, 2020 9:14 PM

Dec 2009
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A RECORD BABY RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND

omfg fucking killed me HAHAHA

season 2 is just as glorious if not better

i love how it just keeps teetering the edge crazily and barely recovering status quo
GenesisAriaMay 8, 2020 9:19 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
May 9, 2020 9:36 AM

Nov 2014
Damn the window shopping, Kaguya's plan to get close with Kei so she can get information for Miyuki's birthday gift.

The court scene were also funny yet amazing too, wonderful voice acting from Koga-san voicing those 4 different Kaguyas XD. Loved to see the embarassment from both Miyuki and Kaguya when she was celebrating his birthday together.

and finally those affection proofment, funny seeing both of them almost get backfired by own statement XD and somehow both Chika and Ishigami ends up being their saviour yet the victim too XD.

as expected wonderful catchy OP by "King of Love Song" Masayuki Suzuki ft Airi Suzuki, The ED also great, i expecting the singer also voicing the character in the series later on.

can't wait to see next episode:D
May 12, 2020 1:28 PM

Oct 2013
LOL Fujiwara sisters were so annoying during this "window shopping" with Kei and Kaguya. ;D

That scene with the court in Kaguya's head was funny. Kaguya's voice actress did an excellent job.

Story about cake was alright, however the last one about birthday, presents etc. was kinda too chaotic, and thus I see it as a boring way to end an episode.
May 16, 2020 5:38 AM

Mar 2020
my boy finally got a cake. that's a W
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 18, 2020 9:32 AM

Mar 2012
First episode was kind of meh but now it's back to the usual Kaguya-sama I enjoy!
May 30, 2020 11:47 AM

Sep 2018
Pleasant watching also of this second episode. The narrative closes the narrative arc and has always been played using comedy, but with a psychological connotation and introspection. One of Chika's sisters comes back, who knows if we will see Chika's little sisters in the future, or it was only a fleeting appearance. Mimicry is very popular on Shinomiya's face, and beyond. Who knows the background musical tune during the umpteenth challenge between Kaguya and Shirogane, which song is extrapolated from, it reminds me of the one I listened to the previous season or I'm wrong, who knows! I am happy that the two protagonists are back to challenge each other in a battle of intellect, I missed them. The opening and ending are not bad but I preferred those of the previous season, especially the opening. The two Shirogane brothers love to compete for the person of Kaguya, Hayasaka instead always proves to have a subtle humorous streak. Eheheheeh! Again the comedy is played in a really excellent way, poor Chika makes a bad impression again, only because Kaguya has to save her face, and also because Ishigami behaves as usual.
May 31, 2020 3:32 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Haha wtfff was with Moeha's torturous desires 😂 I was so confused but it was hilarious seeing Kaguya's reaction.

That music when Shirogane thought he cornered Kaguya with the fan at the end, was that, from the "you spin me right round" song? Sounds oddly familiar 😂
Jun 11, 2020 2:55 AM

Sep 2017
I'm glad I was alive long enough to hear Kaguya's high pitched voice once again
خ
Jun 15, 2020 4:39 PM

Jun 2017
Shirogane's reaction to Kaguya's efforts after she left was soo damn adorable! I'm glad she still decided to do the gesture. Before that happened, I was so unease that she might really give him the three-tier cake!🤣 Good thing she was able to settle on a sliced cake. Simple yet effective! 🥰😍

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 27, 2020 5:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Miyuki's birthday parts. A shopping fun that a bit cancelled in the previous episode gotta make itself appearance on this episode. Moeha and Kei were an absolute blessings. Unfortunately they both kept their older sibbling attitudes. Such as weird and random thought of Chika's spread to her little sister. She had a creepy mind too about Kaguya. Lol. Kei was just another copy of Miyuki's habit. Both of them really had a nice personality, and had a same interest to Kaguya. Omg, the girls there had an enjoying moment. Unfortunately, its not hold on any longer.

The birthday time. The nervous from Kaguya was undeniable moment. Her brain-storming had a serious and thrilled tone. Glad she chose a wise decision: at last, she celebrated it with her lover! Eventhough the moment was indeed so fuckin fast, butnit served a nice soothing moment for both of them. Their blushing expression couldn't be prevent. Yep, like a narrator said, Happy Birthday, Miyuki!

A good episode with nice events to boost up some good thing among their relationship. I might skip the last part since it just served as a conclusion from the previous action. The usual mind battle of brain a la twos love birds couldn't stop till the last. Fortunately, there was Yuu to saved the duration. Chika's defeated was a marking moment, to closed the misunderstanding. Poor girl with her endless dumbness. But her reaction was adorable, aw i was confused to not loving her! The ED rolled in a nice attempt. I found it better than the previous. Its great, while the OP itself felt a little weak to me. Okay, to the next battle!

Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 4, 2020 9:15 PM

May 2020
Great episode as always. Cant stop watching.
Jul 5, 2020 3:58 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Just like the first season, the opening is hella catchy and good.
Can't believe Kaguya is getting a lot of consecutive wins.
Jul 10, 2020 2:32 PM

May 2013
lolol I'm glad she thought of the same solution I did, which was to only serve 1 slice of the cake. She could've taken just 1 tier as well if she wanted to :P but one should not eat a whole cake by themselves x'D

Her calligraphy fan was extremely thoughtful and personable. So proud of Kaguya ^.^

Kei is so pretty and such a power queen <3333

The music for this anime is always so on point omggggg
Sep 15, 2020 4:56 PM

Oct 2012
Another great episode, especially her court trial. Too bad Ishigami-kun had to cock-block whole situation later.

Also, is it a rival to be I sense in that brown-haired girl that joins them in the ED?
Sep 26, 2020 9:26 AM

Jun 2020
kei was sooooo cute

and aw that was so sweet, i'm glad she went ahead & still gave shirogane the cake (even tho just a slice LOL) & the personalised fan, that was a cute moment♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 5, 2020 7:44 PM
Aug 2020
I was not expecting Kaguya to do something so prudent, her gift choice was perfect, I loved that scene, sooo cute. Or should I say, O kawaii koto
Nov 15, 2020 11:05 PM
Nov 2017
Lovey dovey Kaguya brought out her inner emergency food (Paimon).
Nov 30, 2020 9:40 AM

May 2015
WHY KEI IS SO HOT? :((((
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 4, 2021 4:02 AM

Mar 2015
Lol that was hilarious as usual, I love the chemistry between the two and the show's execution of it!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 22, 2021 2:36 AM

Nov 2017
A-ma-zing episode. That was truly epic, so much going on. They went all out on this.
Mar 17, 2021 5:57 AM
Jun 2020
NO comments on this episode bro it was fuking freaking hilarious I can't tell in words I loved it.
Jul 18, 2021 11:15 AM
Jun 2019
Whats the name of the song playing at the end, when he is explaining to Chika? Cant find it in the OST. pls help!
Jul 29, 2021 11:39 PM

Jul 2009
Why can't just Kaguya be honest and talk to Kei :P

Lol, Hayasak knew about how grandiose the cake is, but Kaguya being Kaguya.

Poor Fujiwaru XD
Aug 21, 2021 1:17 AM

Dec 2020
NOBODY MOVEEEE that birthday scene was way too sweet oh my God
Sep 14, 2021 1:51 PM

Mar 2019
(ate a pizza while watching the first 2 episodes)

Lmao, I loved Kaguya's "fool" face and voice. That fan looks so good and the calligraphy is top. The ending song seems to be sadder than the first which I don't like!! I want to laugh, not to cry, lol.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

367 by Temho »»
May 14, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

256 by sainazrb »»
May 9, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aoo-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.