Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 2019 9:28 AM

Jan 2013
Wow Yami such a douche bag not letting his team know about the origin of the hideout and introducing Henry.

No better than the parents that abandoned him.
Jul 2, 2019 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
I liked the battle, and Henry is a pretty cool character (someone able to turn a building into a mecha is officially awesome in my book), my only gripe is that, couldn't the Black Bulls hide that gem in a better place? I could understand that they would had left it in a place where everyone could had discovered it if looked properly at first when they didn't know what was that object, but after risking their life in the sea temple to get one, one would think that they would had thought about the one they had in their headquarters...

Didn't liked much the new ending tbh, neither the song or the visuals. I think it is the only theme song from the series that I didn't liked.
Jul 2, 2019 12:06 PM

May 2018
Did.....Anybody.........Notices...........A..........Person.........Standing............on ................Top..........of..........that.............Big..................Skull???

Because........It ......look........like.........someone.........from .........the.........Golden..........Dawn?????
Jul 2, 2019 12:12 PM
Mar 2015
Love Henry and his Gundam building
Jul 2, 2019 1:30 PM
Jun 2016
Loved the episode, loved meeting Henry, new ed was kind of chill not sure I like it though. Petit Clover was hilarious. Love the mario props complete with the jump and flag raise lol
Jul 2, 2019 1:36 PM
Jul 2015
This show is really fun and imho underrated!
Jul 2, 2019 3:03 PM

Sep 2017
We a mecha now lmao. Also apparently pokemon too cause poison beats grass. They are really tryna make us believe that William is Licht. I mean if he really was Licht would they be pushing it so hard? I doubt it. I bet they will be related in someway, but maybe not even in the literal sense.

Also petite clover lmao.
Jul 2, 2019 7:03 PM
Nov 2017
That new ed gave me major vapor wave vibes
Jul 2, 2019 8:17 PM

Oct 2015
That was a great magical display by Henry, I wish my house could be a fortress like that. So Asta knew him? Non non they Shouldn't F with us, Asta wouldn't have kept quiet about it! I guess it's one of those out of the ass moments by the show.

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 2, 2019 10:00 PM

Oct 2012
wonhallyu17 said:
Venumidas said:
Are we gonna get a new opening next week?
I feel like it's either gonna be no opening or a new one, do we have any confirmation of anyone confirmation a new OP?

New OP will be late this time. It will debut on August 6, 2019. They announced it on their official website.

It's inevitable but sad to see the current one go. I don't think anyone can beat Seiko Oomori.
Jul 2, 2019 10:02 PM

Oct 2012
I sorta like Henry, I guess, but his slo-ow wa-yy of ta-lk-king is re-a-lly borrr-ing!
Jul 2, 2019 10:15 PM
Jan 2016
Henry is a pretty interesting character, and the hideout transformed in a bull like a transformer was just too cool, the way Yami recruited Henry was just awesome as always, and Asta already knew about Henry!

They teamwork was just cool, they handle it well, unfortunately Valtus still get the stone!

Waiting for next week, it seems to be a good fight!
Jul 2, 2019 11:18 PM
May 2017
KANLen09 said:
Just like the powerful Episode 49, this episode gains one new member of the Black Bulls: Henry Legolant. The ghost of the Black Bulls hideout.

The man we didn't knew needed until crisis strikes at the heart of it all.

Unfortunately, the magic stone that Yami held was stolen and only 2 remain.

So next episode, back to Episode 88's ending with Mereleona and crew.

Final ED of the series was OK, awaiting the final OP.

Petit Clover was funny, the throwback to Trap Adventure.

Final? Was it said that the show was ending soon?

Jul 3, 2019 12:19 AM

Jul 2017
ycleped said:
KANLen09 said:
Looks like it's Kanna's time to shine, but with answers come more questions. Her mysterious state truly is distinguished, as the director himself is the storyboarder of the episode.

So with Kanna, her mysterious and "motherly" figure, seems like there's still a loophole yet to be addressed regarding Takuya and Kanna's relationship according to the many branches of history.

And also with his dad Dr. Kodai, the recurring theme of Takuya's mom, dead but alive somewhere, a fact is a fact but until proven otherwise.

And also the drunk guy...what's his relations with Kanna?

So er...beach episode next week, filler concerned, or if it has means to tie down everything about Kanna.

It won't be filler - they're moving events that took place in the town park in the visual novel to the beach. They're just changing the location!

Ooh that's good to hear! Thought like it's gonna be a filler episode with such an overused trope. Thanks for the clarification.
Jul 3, 2019 5:12 AM

May 2019
The progress in plot and introduction of Henry was cool, can't wait to see what happens with his character

Interesting to see the way the plot's going - until now The Eye of the Midnight Sun were actually losing against the Magic Knights, or at least losing ground. It's a pretty unique way to start a war, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Yuno's power scaling in the future is gonna be pretty fun, compared to the strength of the Magic Knight Captains.

Can't wait to see where the plot progresses

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 3, 2019 5:21 AM

Jan 2008
Leo said:
The Petit Clover in this episode was funny.

Yeah, that Mario Maker level was hilarious.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jul 3, 2019 7:25 AM

Apr 2015
Loved this episode, Henry is so funny lol and his magic is so damn strong lol,This arc is getting better episode by episode, New ed is amazing!!! Happy to see consistently good art and the next episodes might have in store some nice fights :)
Jul 3, 2019 7:44 PM

Apr 2013
You've heard of Casper the friendly ghost, now get ready for... Henry the friendly ghost!
Jul 3, 2019 7:55 PM
Dec 2017
Love!!!❤❤❤
Jul 4, 2019 3:38 AM

Oct 2008
I'm so glad and thankful that Black Clover keeps getting better and better! if not better for others i hope it's consistent for the taste of others...
5/5.
oh!... and new ED by the way...

Jul 4, 2019 4:18 AM

Aug 2018
For those who say it keeps getting better, better my A$$. It is consistently crap.
Jul 4, 2019 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
Gordon already fanboying about Henry as he's about to make a doll version of him. :3

Jul 4, 2019 8:43 PM

Dec 2014
Another black clover member emerged..this show keeps on getting excited
Jul 5, 2019 12:39 AM
Jun 2017
black bull hideout became a bull... hahaha

and Licht is just 2 stones away from completing those. hahaha
Jul 6, 2019 6:55 PM

Aug 2015
Oof. What an episode. Midnight Sun isn't messing around. Sally gives me the creeps and the other guy, forgot his name, is annoying as hell. Hope we get a new opening in the new episode. It's been the same opening for a while now...don't get me wrong, it's a great opening. Just want to see what the next one will be. I have a feeling that black clover will be over soon in a couple of months. I hope it's not that early.
Jul 8, 2019 5:17 AM

Jan 2018
Ekhan175 said:
Oof. What an episode. Midnight Sun isn't messing around. Sally gives me the creeps and the other guy, forgot his name, is annoying as hell. Hope we get a new opening in the new episode. It's been the same opening for a while now...don't get me wrong, it's a great opening. Just want to see what the next one will be. I have a feeling that black clover will be over soon in a couple of months. I hope it's not that early.

There will be no new opening until August 6. They announced it of their official website a week ago though we already get the new ending. And I think it's due to spoiler reasons that's why they decided to wait.
Jul 8, 2019 6:59 AM

Jun 2019
Hhaha they lost dormitory Yami should take care of them xD

Accelise_Jul 8, 2019 7:09 AM
lettuce<3
Jul 8, 2019 7:22 AM

Aug 2015
wonhallyu17 said:
Ekhan175 said:

There will be no new opening until August 6. They announced it of their official website a week ago though we already get the new ending. And I think it's due to spoiler reasons that's why they decided to wait.

Can you send me a link to their original website?
Jul 8, 2019 9:25 PM
Aug 2017
That was great Power rangers fight! Lmaooo. I love Henry already and all the developments made me so happy.
Jul 11, 2019 9:43 PM

Jul 2013
So Henry was the guy from the OP. That's a very powerful magic he has. My first thought was also about Power Rangers when I saw the fight :D

That's not good. Licht only needs 2 more stones. I wonder why he now is able to get these last 2 ones.

Petit Clover was so funny omg. I really had to laugh when I saw the Mario reference.

Oct 13, 2019 4:09 AM
Oct 2007
Why didn't Henry managed to detect the enemy in the house? The way the show introduced him feels like he should at least be able to do that. Feels like a plot convenience to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2019 12:52 AM

Mar 2019
This episode was just lame lol the house became a big "bull" so cliche. To top of it she conveniently has an ability to make a huge salamander to battle the big bull house. Ughhh really.
Nov 15, 2019 2:24 AM

Apr 2018
Henry is a good boi, love him.

AND BEST PETIT CLOVER EVER lmao!

Edit: Also as a Power Rangers fan I loved the tokusatsu/kyodai hero reference, so good.

killuaxgonNov 15, 2019 5:03 AM
Mar 31, 2020 6:15 AM

May 2018
oh damn the Eye of the Midnight Sun can be useful when they try
Apr 16, 2020 4:57 PM
Jun 2012
Now even the house itself is fighting. This anime is crazy but that's exactly why I like it.
May 9, 2020 5:26 AM

Dec 2012
Nice one for Henry! And UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH they got the stone omg

Also what if one of the stone is in Gauche eyes?

- barely alive -
May 17, 2020 12:24 PM

Mar 2019
This part is over ,finally,was ok,but still meh.I loved how Asta had been going to him from time to time tho.Ah,the last 2 stones are with the Wizard King.Let's go!The next 2 episodes!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 8, 2021 11:17 PM

Mar 2016
The Black Bulls won this battle, although Valtos manage to snatch the magic stone, the Black Bulls defended their HQ. A little bit of teamwork at the end there is the deciding blow to them winning this encounter.
As was shown in his backstory, it seems that Henry get more healthy the more magic-user people are in the base, and it's clear that as the Black Bull's members get stronger, they'll have more mana, mana that'll be sufficient to perhaps allows Henry to fight alongside them later in the future, free from the shackle that is an entire building.

2 more stone before THAT happens...

Damn! The new ED is great, the vocal is so soothing yet the beat is wild. Loving it.

Mar 6, 2021 3:11 AM

Dec 2013
The randomness of the transforming base had me laughing.

So apparently Asta has already me Henry was a surprising bit of info but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Ok little battle overall. I'm mostly happy how some of the more minor black bulls got a little bit more screen time.
Jun 17, 2021 8:59 AM

Jun 2020
Eye of the Midnight Sun is not joking around, So that's what they're after a stone is in their base

So Asta knew about Henry all along and of course, Asta being nice to everyone especially his teammates

Sally injecting weird magic again this time, But with their teamwork, they defeated that big salamander although they got the magic stone which could be bad, And they relocated to Hage village that doesn't look good.

(P.C. Valtos is running for his life like a video game like Mario)
Jul 31, 2021 2:47 AM

Mar 2015
Great battle, but they lost one of the stones oh noooo. Nice to see another new ally in Henry!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 12, 2021 9:59 AM

Jul 2015
What the hell Asta, you with your loud mouth never mentioned Henry to the others?

Its wholesome to see Gordon and Henry talk about one another (and also the rest) as their good friend even though this is the first time they met.

Feb 9, 2022 12:05 AM

Dec 2012
Dat flashback.
His... name... is... Henry... Legolant.
The Raging Black Bull.
Dat flashback. Asta knew about Henry.
They left.
Licht.
Dat ending.

Black Clover with another good ED song.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2022 1:52 AM
Jul 2018
The clover clip of this epsiode was hilarious and unique!!
Ofcourse asta is the only one who have met Henry. So, Licht is going to fight Wizard King himself to recover the remaining two Stones.
Next episode is going to be fire!!
Mar 20, 2022 10:54 AM
Oct 2020
I'm also baffled by Asta keeping Henry a secret! I can understand Yami not saying anything- it would be too much of a pain for him to bother. Sally and her sticky salamander is always fun to see. And of course that Petit Clover, so good.
Nov 1, 2022 4:51 PM
Jun 2022
Funny Apartment Dynamic
Nov 25, 2022 6:43 PM

Mar 2010
The building guy seemed strong. To think they would get the stone they had so easily.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 9, 2023 1:03 AM
Jan 2023
The hideout is just a big magic weapon!!??
Nov 26, 2023 8:03 PM
Mar 2023
the animation tooo stiff
Feb 6, 2:59 AM

Jun 2022
Whenever In Pinch , Just Make New Stuff Up . That's Anime For U , Though Henry Is Cool.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 54 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2018

77 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 16, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 150 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2020

56 by SKjr1 »»
Sep 14, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 35 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

40 by Phjsh »»
Sep 11, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 63 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2018

247 by MonkeyShines »»
Sep 10, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 170 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2021

351 by imnotinfinite21 »»
Sep 10, 12:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.