Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 1, 2013 7:20 AM

Apr 2013
Yuno looks cute in the wedding dress. But how on earth did she dig that big hole?
And 4th betrayed them? Too many questions need to watch the next episode.
Jul 4, 2013 11:14 AM

May 2013
I really dig this episode. The whole background on Minene was ftw, but I didn't particularly like the whole wedding scenario with yuuki and yuno.

regarding the digging part in the beginning, and the huge ass hole at the end, i was wondering how that would come together but now im all the more frustrated to see that she has repressed her memories?

"After all, since this is your first time at my house, Yuuki." wtf? that threw me for a bit of a loop.

i'd rather watch the rest of the anime before i make my full judgement on how i feel about the characters and the anime in general.
"Living things are restrained by Chains: The laws of nature, the flow of time, the vessel known as your “body”, and the existence called your mind. The one chain that people can wield: WORDS.”

Jul 5, 2013 8:16 PM

May 2013
minene and yuno are both cute. but yuno scares me a little
Jul 9, 2013 7:21 AM

Mar 2013
This episode was filled with cute stuff, except the end of course... So many questions. I need to watch the next episode.
Jul 17, 2013 2:44 PM
Apr 2008
This, to me, was a big improvement over how the series was going so far.
Jul 23, 2013 10:09 PM
Jul 2018
Akise is awesome.
Jul 31, 2013 2:00 PM

Jan 2013
What!? Why is he attacking them now? What a disappointment from the detective. Unless he is trying to mark them some-way...
ao_no_exoJul 31, 2013 2:13 PM
Aug 10, 2013 1:30 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Laughed at the shoujo manga stuff, but after the insanity we've seen from Minene at the school, the whole tsundere thing doesn't really ring true with her.

Yuno got her ultimate final end and Amano finally realizes that in this insane world he's living in, she might not be a bad catch.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 14, 2013 2:00 PM

Dec 2010
Meh, there's no way Yukiteru's getting out of this alive.

Akise is indeed cool as he proves himself this episode.
Sep 20, 2013 10:30 PM
Aug 2013
every episode i switch off between thinking yuno is cool and then psycho as shit
Oct 20, 2013 6:32 PM

May 2013
Minene was pretty interesting, but that detective dude finally shows his true self. I knew eventually this would happen, can't wait to see what happens next. Akise is a pretty cool dude I must say.
Dec 17, 2013 12:23 AM

Sep 2012
Ok episode but I wonder what is going to happen next. This manga is unpredictable.
Feb 12, 2014 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
The dubbing by Mur Mur was amazing. I didn't like her at first but now I'm starting to.
Minene looked so cute here. Looks much better with straight her. So when Yuno switches to this other personality does the other one doesn't remember anything from that time or what? Cause I assume that is the case. Also don't really get what's on fourth's mind but he's the most interesting character now.
Mar 31, 2014 1:29 AM

Jun 2011
Last few minutes made this episode, those before range from meh to okay. The part with Minene was hot, so much sexualization,

The last part with Minene was quite funny too, baldy Minene. Norio Wakamoto as Deus is so awesome.
This episode raises a few question. Wasn't the detective shown at the end of the episode dead/killed by Minene?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 19, 2014 9:14 PM

Jul 2013
Uryuu Minene is definitely my favorite character! Akise is cool too!
PhinalPhlashApr 19, 2014 10:34 PM
Jun 3, 2014 10:00 AM

Jun 2011
Yuno walking down the aisle gave of a really ominous feeling.

Tsk tsk Kurusu.
Jun 7, 2014 9:15 PM

Aug 2007
This was an average episode for me.
I didn't like the wedding thing, and the backstory on Minene made me like her less :/

Jun 19, 2014 12:02 PM
Mar 2014
I absolutely despise almost every character in this anime so far. I'm okay with the white haired kid and the purple haired girl( can't remember their names right now.) The two main characters are awful so far I don't like how Yuno acts 99% of the time , and Yukki is a complete bitch and cry baby in every fucking scenerio.At least the story is somewhat compelling and the two side characters I mentioned look promising otherwise I would have dropped the series at this point.
Jul 1, 2014 2:43 PM

Feb 2013
The tsundere stereotype doesn't really fit Minene that much. >.<
During the wedding rehearsal scene, I couldn't help but feel the suspense thinking what Yuki would answer. I was thinking Yuno might rip his heart out if he said "I don't."

But fuck Kurusu though. I thought he was a good guy, I prefer Twelfth over him now. He was a true man of righteousness.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 23, 2014 10:05 PM

May 2014
I like the textbook tsundere of 9th!!! Shy and MOE for a badass character her really caters to the audience!!!
And the fourth is EVIL...
Jul 25, 2014 1:36 AM

Aug 2013
"Why was it that I shouldn't fall for Yuno?" Hmm if you had to think of a reason, you're truly an idiot. He's beyond help.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 19, 2014 2:56 AM

Oct 2013
If that faggot Yuki says "I hate my life" one more time I'm going to hyper uppercut him in his nonexistent nads.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 23, 2014 6:16 AM

Jan 2014
I enjoyed this episode big time!! The first and the second half! A way to go ^-^
Feb 18, 2015 12:14 AM
Nov 2014
as soon as i saw kurusu in episode 2 and he was acting all friendly i knew then and there he would just betray them eventually and it looks like i was right. it was a good episode, lots of cuteness
Feb 24, 2015 5:02 PM

Sep 2014
Kurusu, you ass. I hope 9th blows up his ass.
Jun 30, 2015 12:47 PM
Feb 2015
Minene was awesome in this episode and so cute. Hopefully she reunites with her Romeo.

Yuno on the other hand looked beautiful in her wedding dress and yuki will not fall in love with her... All because of the room with the corpse. It was scary at the beginning since it seems yuno is going to bury him or something. Yuno is mentally unstable
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 3:31 AM

Aug 2014
Minene is so かわいい (。・ω・)ァァ I am starting to like her, but not in that dress.
Yuno too :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 8, 2015 6:55 AM

Feb 2013
Whelp, Kurusu has finally turned on them. Seems like hes gonna have the whole police force going after poor Yuki and Yuno now :/. Speaking of Yuno, she just seems to be getting crazier and crazier as the show goes on haha. I still love her though.

Also I really loved all the screentime Minene got this episode, shes definitely becoming one of my favorite characters. Pretty interesting to see that she and #3 had actually crossed paths early on. It also surprised me that he gave her so much trouble, I had just assumed he was a total whimp, considering he got beaten in the first episode by Yuki lol.
Nov 13, 2015 7:15 AM
Nov 2015
Fourth why would you do that ................ ;-;
Mar 10, 2016 9:15 PM

Aug 2012
Wow, there was so little substance in this episode.
Apr 21, 2016 7:34 AM

Mar 2014
Pretext Development ~ . Dere-dere ~ .
Pretty good set-up there .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2016 1:38 PM

Jul 2013
Minene was so adorable! so that was where she got the pretty dress from, she totally liked the cute police officer boy and hence why she even carried on wearing the dress later as he chose it I think! so cute <3 :3

OMG Yuki and Yuno doing the wedding stuff was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen in my life! she looked amazing in that dress. Awww, he thought he could've fallen for her if only he hadn't walked in that room and found the bodies. I can see why, she is pretty cute and gorgeous and when not psycho she can be super sweet and it's nice to see how much she cares for him. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if her character wasn't so psychotic at times, she'd be adorable 24/7! Awww. But then the story wouldn't be nearly as interesting ... well maybe.

Yuki looked hot in his suit too.

Plus the cops wife works there. I liked how Akise set it up and he thought Yuki was hot too he said last episode, surprised he didn't go lol. That would have been hilarious. Yuki and Akise would make a hot couple too ;)
May 14, 2016 9:20 AM

Jun 2010
Minene is very cute.

And I guess it's quite simple that you can trust no one. Yuno will figure out the 4th is up to something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 1:20 AM

Apr 2012
I feel like this show doesn't take itself seriously as a survival game...

Why do I like this show?
Sep 7, 2016 6:51 PM
Jul 2018
LegendGoldDark said:
I don't like the weeding. Not expecting to happen.

Yeah, I don't like it either.

So, this was a relaxed episode I'd say. Just non-crazy Yuno there and stuff.
She kinda seems to have multiple personalities, I mean, beyond her craziness.
Wondering what's 4th's plan, and what roll will play that other cop that tried to arrest 9th in the past.
Next!
Sep 22, 2016 9:42 AM

Jun 2016
Great episode, Minene can be cute lol.
And happened to the memory of Yuno, can't understand lol
Oct 25, 2016 5:59 AM

Mar 2016
So... This was a very calm ep,no fights, no one trying to kill no one, but i enjoyed it anyways.
I liked the first half, its always cool to know more about Minene.
The second half was annoying because Yuki is stupid af sometimes, but at least he's starting to like Yuno.
SVL3MOct 25, 2016 7:16 AM
Nov 3, 2016 3:21 PM

Jun 2016
Watching Minene, I feel like I'm actually watching Ange. The same VA and the same personality type...now I have to like Minene ^_^
Dec 30, 2016 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't know Minene had a feminine side!
And she was more tsundere.
She was so cute and funny, I came to like her even more after this episode.
Jan 2, 2017 5:29 PM

Mar 2010
It was fun, I forgot how insane people can get to just forget shit. The real fight starts tomorrow as they take on the law.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 19, 2017 10:33 AM

May 2016
Damn you fourth, I think that Yunno has two personalities like it showed on the opening, but its a hassle that Yukki don't ask her the truth.
Mar 16, 2017 8:36 PM

May 2013
Damn, 4th. Why you being a hoe? lolol.
Mar 21, 2017 9:39 AM

Nov 2016
That loli is trolling Minene so hard. Her different hairstyle was funny especially the bald one. I think it looked good :P
Apr 20, 2017 12:46 PM

Jan 2016
Wow, Minene really has an interesting character! Good timing to put in a flashback scene by the way, it would have been much less exciting had they done it when it actually occurred (and as a result, taken the focus off of the main characters). She is AGGRESSIVE. o_o She reminds me of Revy.

Well now I'm very confused. Her memory of the corpses only dissipated after she started digging the hole? Also, why is Fourth all of a sudden plotting against them? Very interesting, has me clung to the edge of my seat. I love psychological thrillers so much, and this one is no exception.
primaskiApr 20, 2017 1:10 PM
Jun 6, 2017 9:20 PM

Dec 2016
That ending tho... oh fuckkkkkkkk
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 29, 2017 10:20 PM

Jul 2009
Minene's background was OK I guess, the shoujo voiceover was hilarious :P Kinda cliched that she'd get all flushed and embarrassed about wearing a dress, but I guess she DID shoot him, even though it obviously wasn't to kill since we see he's alive at the end. The wedding thing felt kind of weird, I don't think wedding companies would do that?! O_O Well I guess we can see Yuki's developing feelings for Yuno I guess, when she's all sweet it's easy to forget she's crazy lol. I don't really get the hole-digging thing yet, she repressed her memories of Yuki visiting but what made her decide to hide the bodies then? Then we've got Kurusu suddenly turning against them and pinning the murder on them, or trying to. Is this when their alliance will come to an end? Hmm ...
Oct 14, 2017 9:00 AM

Jun 2016
Minene, why would you shoot that detective? Goddamnit. Glad he didn't die, though. They look so cute together. Haha. I guess it's not in her nature to love or something. What a waste of ship. Hehe. Even Mur Mur ship them two. Hehehe.

Akise, you bastard! Haha. He set up Yuki, so that he can be with Yuno for the day and spend their day together at a Bridal Fair. Yuno, you're so beautiful. Awwww. :3 And just like that, we met Fourth's wife at the fair. Pfffft.

When Yuki and Yuno got to Yuno's home, Akise was there and apparently he checked the room that had dead bodies and there was a very deep hole which apparently Yuno digged down. Holy shit. It was very deep. I wonder what happened to Yuno. She overwrite her memory, so she can't remember that Yuki's been at her house already. H-how!?!?!?

Fourth, you fucker. You traitor! -_-

At least this episode saved the previous episode because I really dislike the previous episode.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 11, 2019 11:14 AM

Apr 2013
What weird episode, Minene was completely out of character and that wedding thing was rather boring. Akisu just seems to know everything and appear just wherever, kind of a Gary Stu character. So that police guy wants to become god after all, he? Seems like Yuno really is the only ally Yuki has in this.
Mar 2, 2020 6:19 AM

Dec 2018
And the award of the craziest girl goes to..........

If Yuno's point is just to erase the evidence that there is a corpse on her house then burning it would be a better choice. But who knows what Yuno still need that corpse for...

So Akise knows that there used to be a corpse in Yuno's house. Both him and Yuno are still mysteries.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 3, 2020 2:06 PM

Apr 2020
I enjoyed this episode but it could've been better.

The ending doe... whats 4th up to
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 26, 2012

272 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Jun 3, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.