Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jul 31, 2017 3:45 PM

Jun 2016
Ok lol, thank you for this comment
Jul 31, 2017 4:15 PM

Apr 2014
Another good episode. I'm surprised Stain got defeated so fast though, by 3 kids no less, after all the hype. Granted one of them is god tier Todoroki but still, it didn't seem like Todo was using his full power. Haven't read the manga but the villains seem really underpowered in the anime so far. O well, at least he was cool. Hope there's some actually threatening villains coming up that don't get stomped in 1 episode by amateurs.
floater22Jul 31, 2017 4:23 PM
Jul 31, 2017 4:25 PM
Jul 2017
I loved their teamwork.
Did Stain die? I'm very curious about it.
Jul 31, 2017 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
SnakyChan_ said:
I loved their teamwork.
Did Stain die? I'm very curious about it.

Of course he didn't die. If he did Midoriya and the others could be facing jail time.
Jul 31, 2017 6:47 PM

Dec 2013
DIVINEX said:
this anime is cancer, much much cancer

Why? Is it because it's popular?
Jul 31, 2017 6:48 PM

Dec 2013
darkest4 said:
Another good episode. I'm surprised Stain got defeated so fast though, by 3 kids no less, after all the hype. Granted one of them is god tier Todoroki but still, it didn't seem like Todo was using his full power. Haven't read the manga but the villains seem really underpowered in the anime so far. O well, at least he was cool. Hope there's some actually threatening villains coming up that don't get stomped in 1 episode by amateurs.

Nomu seemed really op.
Jul 31, 2017 11:07 PM

Jul 2012
For how much of a horrible father Endeavor is, he's pretty damn good at this hero thing.

That aura from Stain was insane. I wonder what happened to him after that or if he died. He was such a well thought out villain, and I hope to see villains as complex as him in the future.
Jul 31, 2017 11:51 PM

Dec 2011
Do you know the winged Noumu's identity is maybe a character we know. The mangaka gives us a hint with this page.
Aug 1, 2017 12:36 AM

Feb 2010
Awesome episode. Endeavor might be a terrible dad but he's a great hero XD just thought it was a little weird that what stopped the hero killer was his own broken rib. Idk it seemed silly to me since he was like unstoppable and that's what got him haha. I think he should have been on longer. I was actually really liking his character. Seemed like he came and gone in the blink of an eye. Still super awesome though.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Aug 1, 2017 7:25 AM

Jun 2013
damn that was epic
Aug 1, 2017 12:19 PM

Jun 2015
Endeavor you little shit, stop making me like you when i hate you so much ;_; jokes aside, absolutely stunning episode. Without a doubt, anime of the year.
Aug 1, 2017 4:13 PM

May 2014
Wow, can't believe this arc is so short! I'm an anime only, so I just presumed the first cour would be the U.A sports festival and the second cour would be the Stain arc.
Wonder how this season is gonna end??

Maybe they'll cliff hanger us mid-arc and bring out a third season in the not too distant future...god, I hope so.

Anyway, that 3 on 1 was pretty insane, but I can't help but feel for Stain. I mean sure, he's obviously radical af, but I gotta give praise for his own code of honour. That whole end scene with the narrator gave me goosebumps and was easily my favorite part of the episode; I actually got really emotional.
I mean out of all the pro heroes there, nobody (even Endeavour) pretty much crapping themselves- this one wounded guy on his own, ready to take them all on and loses consciousness stood up. Stain is one tenacious dude.

I'm guessing he's not dead since it'd be a colossal waste to get rid of such an interesting antagonist so early in the story. I just wanna see this guy's backstory!

Also, whilst I'm reluctant to admit it, Endeavour is actually growing on me. He was so awesome this episode *o* plus every time I see him, I just see an older Bakugo

Oh yeah, and I'll be kinda pissed if Deku, Todoroki & Iida don't get some recognition for basically doing the Pro Heroes' jobs for them.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2017 6:58 PM

Jun 2016
Raikiri29 said:
Do you know the winged Noumu's identity is maybe a character we know. The mangaka gives us a hint with this page.

It was confirmed from a tweet if i remember well, don't have the reddit link from where it was share too because it was pretty late when i first saw it. That's why the wing Noumu focused first on Midoriya because he was the guy he remembered the most from the group. I really hope we will have more details about the Noumu later on, their concept is really dark and mysterious
Aug 2, 2017 3:57 AM

Jan 2015
I want to learn the past of Stain. He was creepy, tho.
Aug 2, 2017 8:28 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
...but the best moment was the double punch/kick between Deku/Iila!!!
Aug 2, 2017 9:39 AM
Aug 2017
If AllMight gave Midoriya his hair to eat and he gain One for All so I have 1 question: If Stain lick Midoriya's blood he didnt get One for All? Everything is about DNA right or am I wrong?
Aug 2, 2017 10:26 AM

Jun 2016
PwLBossU said:
If AllMight gave Midoriya his hair to eat and he gain One for All so I have 1 question: If Stain lick Midoriya's blood he didnt get One for All? Everything is about DNA right or am I wrong?

The user of OFA need to have the will to give the power along the DNA. So no Stain didn't receive it.
Aug 2, 2017 5:08 PM

Dec 2013
chrisnet said:
I figured Stain had died while standing up, that would've made it so much more impacting. Why was everyone so stunned though that they could barely move?

He didn't die and because they were scared of him and how ridiculously strong his beliefs were.
Aug 2, 2017 10:43 PM

Apr 2013
GangsterCat said:
zabuza is way cooler to the very end

^

True. Thanks for mentioning him.
Aug 3, 2017 5:42 AM

Apr 2015
I'm in love with Endeavor, I know this show is about the students but I still hope he get character development or some growth in the future.
Aug 3, 2017 8:18 AM
Mar 2017
Epic episode! What more can I say?! Midori, Todoroki, and Iida were awesome and work so well together.
Endeavor's power is something to be wary of. this season keeps getting better with each new episode.
Aug 3, 2017 6:53 PM

Jun 2009
Well, I'm finally caught up. Now I just need to see when the episodes air and watch this weekly.

I honestly didn't like this arc quite as much as the last on, Iida is probably the least interesting of the protagonists to me (go Bakugou and Uraraka!). But, just because I say that doesn't mean he shouldn't be explored. I like the groundwork, Stain's character definitely poses some interesting questions and I love that Endeavor, despite being an asshat, was shown to be very competent at his job. I respect how this show does a decent job of giving it's characters many different sides to them. Can't wait until we hear more about Shigaraki.

Stain taking out the Nomu was sweet btw, I'm disappointed he was defeated already and is capture but considering that cool scene I'm betting the mangaka has plans for him regardless.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 3, 2017 7:05 PM
Jul 2018
Finally watched from EP12 and catch upto this point (nice end point, stain arc's over..)

We got some bit of action and Todoroki showing up was even made great. I like how he got mature. And Deku as well. But I am really dissapoint with Ilda's character for long time( he was good at season 1, but can't blame him for the unfortunate event because Stain's motive was right for me). By the way, Stain is another Anti-Propagonist and his motive really interest me alot.(Yeah I am fan of antihero characters).

I dunno what will be next final arc coming ahead but I do hope that big boss can do something more interesting! (and stop scratching~)

Nice.
Aug 4, 2017 8:19 PM
Apr 2016
Amazing conclusion for an epic fight!!
Aug 9, 2017 4:00 AM

Jul 2013
This episode is boss. Stain used conqueror's haki on them fellas and no one was able to move.
Aug 12, 2017 2:06 AM
Mar 2012
Beautiful Deku + Iida final move.
Endeavor ost was cool, he's like manly Zeus on fire. Nearly everyone can wallrun now. Regeneration was better in s1.
End of Stain was impactful with that blood moon.

Aug 12, 2017 6:18 AM
Mar 2014
This was a really enjoyable episode.
Aug 12, 2017 3:32 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Stunning episode. Iida finally realizing what's important when being a hero was emotional to say the least.

Stain is still a really cool villain, I love how he's complicated. This episode really did a great job bringing him to life.
Aug 13, 2017 8:16 PM
Jul 2017
I think Stain's death was a total let down. I would've rather have him die in an epic battle at the climax of the season. It's so ridiculous to the point where I don't think he's actually dead.
Aug 18, 2017 6:52 AM

Jul 2017
Endeavor seems pretty smart. Guess he ain't number two for nothing. Loved the action in this ep.
Aug 18, 2017 10:09 AM

Sep 2013
I'm sure Stain will purge all those wannabe otakus who change waifus every season and hype stupid shitfest shows if he was in our world......XP

Well, I did quite liked Stain way better than heroes,he's chaotic,idealist and a purist. If only deku was a bit interesting or badass(other than do or die scenarios).
Aug 19, 2017 10:56 PM

Mar 2009
Raikiri29 said:

I don't remember ever seeing him before.
Aug 20, 2017 4:51 AM

Dec 2011
Mormegil said:
Raikiri29 said:

I don't remember ever seeing him before.

Aug 26, 2017 12:40 PM
The Madaora

Aug 2016
This was a pretty good episode, I really enjoyed stain as a whole but I also really liked watching those scenes with endeavor too, they were great. The fight with todoroki, midoriya, and iida was pretty amazing though that ending really got me. Stain is probably for the time being, my favorite non hero character in this series, without a shadow of a doubt.
Aug 31, 2017 11:17 AM

Jun 2015
Dayum stain I see you *_*
Sep 3, 2017 7:59 AM

Dec 2012
He used a fking HAKI!

Sep 3, 2017 11:05 PM

Dec 2016
Even fucking Endeavor was intimidated by Stain!! That shit is crazy bro
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 4, 2017 8:32 AM

Dec 2009
Stain is a fucking badass.

All for an ideal society he believes in. Sure the methods were wrong, but the ideals were something to behold.
Sep 12, 2017 10:23 AM
Apr 2014
Todoroki considers Midoriya his friend? That's nice to hear. I mean it was obvious he wasn't as negative towards him as before but I didn't think their relations made that big of a jump.

The fight was nice, too, and I'm really glad they managed to beat the hero killer without any help. Now I just hope they get some kind of "reward" or at least appreciation for it. The way this usually goes is scolding because they disobeyed rules (technically all three of them) and a very little bit of praise.

I'm kinda glad I didn't have the time to watch this while it aired. Having to wait a week after every episode would have been so difficult. Somehow the past few episodes ended all in some kind of cliffhanger. I mean there have been worse in other anime but it was still bad enough here.
Sep 22, 2017 6:56 AM

May 2010
Stain was pretty cool, fighting both fake heroes and villains (albeit the word fake here is from his POV)
Sep 30, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2012
Fascinating episode, really intense and just epic! Especially that ending, let's see what's next.
Oct 6, 2017 2:37 AM
Apr 2017
"The only one I will let to kill me is the TRUE HERO, All Might!"
- Hero Killer Stain

Stain is a great character. I understand him and I love his intentions. He just want to eradicate the fake heroes.

#Endeavoriscool
Oct 22, 2017 6:15 PM

May 2010
Stain was such a cool anagonist, I kinda hoped he'd get away to face Midoriya and the rest once more in the future, but oh welp. It was still a really cool fight, animation and soundtrack were amazing!

I didn't exactly get why everyone were so blown away when they saw Stain's face, I thought they knew him or something, but now I guess he just had that scary and dark aura around him lol.
Nov 5, 2017 7:50 PM
Oct 2017
That was the most intense episode yet! Can't wait to see who is the master of the "League of Villains"!
Nov 6, 2017 2:01 AM

Mar 2015
Goodness me what an incredible episode.

This is easily one of the best anime series I've ever had the pleasure of watching, and it's showing no signs of stopping!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 19, 2017 3:11 PM

Sep 2013
Damn! This was a damn good episode. A damn good, bloody good, damn good episode!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 30, 2017 7:25 PM

Jul 2013
O M G! I was staring speechless at my monitor. The animation was so good and that fight against Stain was just brilliant. I'm so glad Iida is his old self again. It was nice to see more about his past with his brother.

His Recipro Burst saved Todorokis life. And he was so fast damn.

And then this team up between Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki at the end was just so fucking good. I screamed "FUCK YES" in that moment they crushed Stain. It's unbelieveable that 3 students managed to him out. At least it seemed so.

Okay Endeavor is a beast. How strong is this guy? He smashed those Nemus as it was nothing. But what in the hell happened at end? Stain killed that Nomu instantly and saved Midoriya? And when he lost his blindfold his aura changed drastically so that everyone, even Endeavor and Gran Torino were scared. That looked so crazy. I was just speechless, I couldn't close my mouth for that whole scene. :o

Fortunately Stain lost his consciousness otherwise I don't know what would had happened.

Jan 19, 2018 7:11 PM

May 2013
DAMN SONNNNNNN.

Stain was SO BADASS in the end.

He made errbody stunned and anxious.

I wonder why he only accepts All Might as the true and only "hero." Is it because All Might is truly just and selfless? ;O but how does he knooowwwww for sure? What does he base it on??? Hmmmmmm? o____O such is a wonder :3

Still awesome how no pros got to help Deku, Todo, and Iida :') our boys <3 growing up <333
Apr 15, 2018 8:06 PM
Jul 2018

Anyone see any similarities?
May 15, 2018 4:17 PM

May 2014
Dang, Stain was my fav villain so far lol, sucks that his arc was so short. The other two aren't that great, so hopefully another good villain pops up soon.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2017

291 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 18, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Sep 23, 2017

248 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 18, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

177 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 18, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

183 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 18, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

162 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 18, 6:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.