Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 13, 2015 5:38 PM

Feb 2013
Mikoto = best girl.

(insert Monty Python rabbit jokes here)

Bell's hero skill is hax. I actually can't wait to see the next episode.
Jun 16, 2015 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
fucking bastards using them as bait
Jun 18, 2015 6:01 AM

Jun 2011
Dem rabbits baiting the adventurers with their kawaii-ness.
Take's familia f*cked up Bell's party big time by running through without giving them a hand or sticking together.
Sorry doesn't fix broken glass & doesn't heal injuries.
Hestia with megane <3 & the silent-badass waitress is going too!
Jun 19, 2015 6:40 AM

Oct 2013
Pretty intense episode. It's still mindless entertainment, but at least it's entertaining.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 19, 2015 12:59 PM
Jan 2010
bitches just got pass paraded
Jun 22, 2015 12:15 AM

Oct 2008
Bell-kun!... Such relentlessness aggressiveness! This episode...you're the badass again! defeating 4 minotaurs damn yeah!
Agre mass lure is one of the most annoying dirty plays in the world of this game.
Hestia: "So, please. Won't you help me?" (and then all kneel) you are really our goddess HESTIA!!!
Why is it God/Godess are not allowed to set foot to any Dungeons???
5/5.

Jun 22, 2015 5:40 PM

Oct 2013
Even though it had a pretty cliche ending I would lie saying that it wasn't an intense moment.

BurntJelly said:
Mikoto = best girl.

Hehe she definitely has the potential but I need to see a bit more from her before agreeing with that.

Jun 24, 2015 5:18 AM

Jan 2014
Yay!
Hestia best girl <3
Bell-kun best boy <3
Jun 24, 2015 5:00 PM

May 2012
Oh boy this sure was a nice episode, quite shameful from that other party but well let's see if they make it out safe!
Jul 8, 2015 9:05 PM

Jan 2011
Oh shit, rabbits! Better leg it.
Jul 11, 2015 4:37 PM

Sep 2013
I'm not sure I should be stressing about Bell & co. as he would definitely save them whether it be a rabbit or a fuckin floor boss
Jul 17, 2015 5:56 PM
Jan 2015
kirito is here, those dual blades again. . .
Jul 30, 2015 1:38 PM

Jul 2013
Barkeep can you help me form a hunting party and save Bell? I believe we have that option on the menu. LOL.

Those crazy axe wielding rabbits!

Welf's magic against the hell hounds was so awesome making them explode.

Bell beat some minotaurs again and it was epic!!! He's so damn awesome <3
Aug 12, 2015 6:01 PM

Mar 2012
Bell should grind more at lower levels before moving up.
Aug 29, 2015 6:01 AM
May 2012
They are in deep shit!!

xSanox said:
Darude said:
Who was that ninja girl at the end?

Ryu the elf maid

I want to see her in action :3
Dec 4, 2015 8:53 PM

Apr 2009
Hermes looks like he came from an American Western film and not from Greek mythology. LOL Must be the recency effect taking a toll on me as the same could be said of Hestia but I've gotten over it in the last 9 episodes. XP

Oh my, wiping 4 minotaurs in quick succession was plain bad-ass but this is still just going from bad to worse! >_<
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 17, 2016 12:58 PM

Apr 2013
Bell proving once again to be a Badass
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jan 30, 2016 12:19 AM

Jul 2014
Am I the only one who thought the rabbits are creepy looking!? I mean big red Demon Eyes!!!! With Axes and cuteness(who am I kidding, they're ugly as hell!)? Loved the teamwork action.

No matter how it is they speak how I feel about Bell: Everything he has done has been handed to him on a Silver Platter because we all Know if he and SP(Sword Princess)were to go at it, he'll be roadkill in a second.

The moment with Asfi and Hermes was really cute. Jealously can be cute I guess.

Meanwhile rabbits gettin slayed but they coming back(duh rabbits multiply like crazy so very large numbers! Bow chika bow wow). Team Welf just got screwed by a passing parade!!!! Not a single one turned to help them. Damn man, damn.

They not only cheated death from the fire attack but also cheated death from 4 minos. Asspull much? Convenient power up is convenient man. But oh well. 3/5 for action -2 points for too many convenient asspulls.
TricksterZeroJan 30, 2016 12:43 AM
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jan 30, 2016 7:02 AM
Sep 2009
So Belle is told not to go too far and first thing he does is not listen? Granted he got back stabbed but even before that he was struggling.

Pretty tired of Bell's dumb, self centred (I can do it) attitude.

Just kill him off already cause I have hard time rooting for him when he is the cause of most his problems.
Aug 1, 2016 6:29 PM

Jul 2013
Intense episode. The fight was awesome. And here comes a new god Hermes out of the blue. I'm guessing that when Freya said she's the only one who can play with Bell she's talking about him?
Aug 27, 2016 10:25 AM

Apr 2013
So they got into trouble because of that other group, well thanks a lot -_-
Goddess Hestia to the rescue :3
Sep 16, 2016 10:36 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another nice episode. The series is better in ever episode... In this time, Bell defeat 3 Minotaurs with Argonaut!!! Subarashi!!!!
Oct 9, 2016 1:03 PM

Dec 2009
That other guild ran and left them to die instead of joining forces? Well I hope they receive some negative karma feedback for that.
Such junk...
Jan 21, 2017 7:09 PM

Mar 2010
I wouldn't mind if this anime went all dark and made the main die or something.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 25, 2017 10:12 AM

Dec 2016
Leaving monsters to other parties seemed too low! It was good to know that the Takemikazuchi Familia regreted in the end, but that doesn't mean they should be forgiven for leaving and passing danger to the others. Hopefully Hestia makes there in time to save Bell in trouble :)

Other than that, this episode had a very intense fight :o Hermes seems like a cool and funny guy :) Hopefully I'm not wrong... >_>"

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 28, 2017 11:29 PM

Feb 2010
Danggg this new floor is crazy. There's so many bunnies haha. Can't imagine what the other floors are like.
I'm super excited to see Ryu in action! She's definitely one of my favorites!
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Jan 25, 2018 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
i want Hestia to tell Ais the reason hes growing so fast (it would be like when heartseed in kokoro connect went to Inaba's home to make things more interesting by making her realize she loves Taichi, if Hestia would do that things would get more interesting, ofc she will also say don't mention this to Bell, i want to see how Ais will react to it) lol
May 19, 2018 8:49 PM

Feb 2015
Bad news for Hestia familia, they are caught up inside the dungeon all thanks to the other familia. Bell is using all his resources to protect them but he can't last forever. The rescue team is ready.
Dec 3, 2018 2:49 PM

Jul 2013
Oh boy Bell is just crazy. I don't know exactly what that last attack was, but he beat 4 minotaur and 3 of them with one blow. I wonder how his stats will look like after this :o

Hestia build a group with a lot of old friends. Hermes is pretty cool guy, I like him. I also can't wait to see Ruy in action.

Dec 29, 2018 3:54 PM

Jun 2015
kirito's back, got the dual blades coming in
Jan 27, 2019 3:36 AM

Aug 2017
Okay so every episode is all the people getting together to bail out reckless Bell. And Bell overusing his overpowered moves then getting too tired to function.

Spinoff anime with just Hestia and a few of the other girls would be much better. Bell needs to die already.

At least Kirito ended up being the one saving everyone else, not getting bailed out left and right.

Rasco said:
I wouldn't mind if this anime went all dark and made the main die or something.

Lol yes that would be amazing, die Bell!
Jul 2, 2019 4:15 PM

Apr 2014
-That other familia committed a sinful act in using Bell and his party as bait. C'mon gods punish the sinners mmk.

-Hestia with the glasses, Ryuu with that outfit :D

-Whole party coming to rescue them.

-Will Freya do anything this season other than look hot?

-Hermes has entered and he is interested in MC-kun. Jon the club. Hope we'll have actual plot for the next season.
Jul 17, 2019 11:10 AM

Dec 2014
damn that japanese god's name is so hard to pronounce. I feel bad for the dub VAs lmao

Hermes gives me Xerxes Break vibes. I already like him
Feb 3, 2020 12:07 AM

Aug 2017
Wow, what a dick move to Bell's team. Im interested in Hermes. Pretty good episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 27, 2020 9:31 AM

Mar 2013
Finally the series getting real intense.

Bell rescuing team looks interesting
Jun 16, 2020 4:11 AM

Nov 2013
To be honest, i don't think Bel needs rescuing. Just give him some time to relax and he can pwn.
Jul 28, 2020 12:43 PM

Jul 2009
Best episode of the series so far. The intensity of being trapped reminded me a lot of Made in Abyss. Love the developing camaraderie between Bell and his two buddies.

I don't know why, but seeing those guys pass on their assailants to Bell's party made me laugh. Such a dick move that reminds me of the good ol' Ragnarok Online days.

As I expected, Lion's finally entering battle. Hermes definitely have something up his sleeve, maybe spying for Freya.
Sep 14, 2020 3:21 PM

Jan 2009
that escalated quickly damn but looks like the blonde elf former adventurer turn waitress is gonna help too eh i wonder how strong she is
Sep 21, 2020 3:16 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, I really am traumatized of rabbits now because of Re: Zero.

That was a good episode though, Dick move by the Takemikazuchi familia, but I guess it is understandable since they have a wounded party member, but still a dick move.

Argonaut really is a dope ass power, those minotaurs got wrecked. Hermes seems like a pretty chill dude.
Sep 28, 2020 10:53 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its looks like the middle level in Dungeon was not a joke at all. They even had a monsters horde that attack my boy party in one rushed. Such a very unfortunate for them. Because, one of another adventurous party just led their own monsters parade into my boy route. What a jerk! Then, yeah, its cornerred them into another trouble, trapped, and forced them into a depth of a middle level. Their goals clearly stated to rising the chance of survive. 18th floor, a save zone to slightly relaxing their difficult journey. However, was that right?

Meanwhile, at the city, knewing her beloved member got troubled, ofc Hestia was not stay in silent. Together with her fellow god and goddess, and their family members, she decided to violating the rule for the sake of saving Bell kun. Was that right? Its also served nicely to introduced another character. The same relations with different gender of Hestia-Bell kun, there was Hermes the God and Asfi as his right hand, ready to satisfied me with their funny interaction. Lol. No joke. What an interesting duo, and somehow their personality quite decent to be enjoyed too.

Well, lets see how well their searching party reach its goal. While ofc Bell kun, and his plot armour, could survive long enough until they found them!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 12, 2020 8:59 PM

Feb 2019
I actually really loved this episode. It really put on display the horrors of the dungeon-- before, it was just slay big monster and get out, but now it shows a more real side to adventuring. It was cool to see Take's familia actually act like real world people would act if they were put in such a life and death situation. Bell's party, I think, took a very realistic approach to their problem and are trying their best to solve it on their own. They're not sitting down there, waiting for help to come from above. And at the same time, no instant plot armor is swooping down to save them: there's a search party, one that is not sure if they're alive or if they'll make it out alive. I just really enjoyed the realistic side portrayed in the episode.
Oct 15, 2020 12:25 PM

Sep 2018
An engaging episode that also offers an interesting narration, plus many new characters arrive. What more could you want? Wow, a very intriguing narrative arc begins given the premises at the end of the episode. Good direction and script, strange that there was no mention of fanservice in this episode, despite this the quality of the drawings was high. Great backgrounds of this anime series.
Apr 1, 2021 10:04 AM

Jan 2019
At this point I'm convinced that Bell's secret skill is "Minotaur Bait."

What's the consequences if a God/Goddess is found to be in the dungeon? Who is going to punish them?
Oct 18, 2021 9:54 AM

Jul 2021
Ooh I hope we see Ryuu in action in the next episode, I've been interested in how strong she really is. Also I gotta ask the same question the guy above asked, who's gonna punish the gods if they go in a dungeon? Is there some superior being above them or something??
Aug 19, 2022 6:26 AM

Apr 2022
No words needed good episode as always
Sep 29, 2022 8:38 AM

May 2021
Ryuu's so cool... I can sense best girl vibes ^^
Dec 9, 2022 11:49 AM
Jun 2022
Ok episode, for a normal anime
May 29, 2023 2:42 PM

Oct 2019
A better episode than usual. I wonder what other rules Gods secretly have been breaking..
Jun 15, 2023 12:10 PM

Nov 2013
Wow, way to be an asshole - just drop the train of monsters at the other people.
Actually, that was regular situation in multiplayer games. Good way to save yourself and loot the bodies.
Jul 1, 2023 10:53 AM
Nov 2022
Esa elfa, de hace rato se veia que sabia mucho de los calabozos y su forma de intimidar y desarmar en la taberna alos tipos, era de alguien con experiencia.
TeemplarioJul 1, 2023 1:13 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 3, 2015

462 by PD_DILUC »»
Sep 7, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

284 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 6, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

279 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 6, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

562 by Darkzepheran »»
Aug 13, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2015

418 by Darkzepheran »»
Aug 13, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.