Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 8, 2015 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
I'll echo the sentiments of many other posters in saying the end of the penultimate scene had me confused as shit. I can only imagine how confusing this series could end up. o_o

P.S. Every single character introduced in this show is hot.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 15, 2015 6:48 PM

Nov 2014
eXtacy67 said:
Pacing is just horrible. Way to fast, never takes a single breather. The jokes fell flat as well. Manga does it a lot better.
true, it's way too fast, not enough time for us to get the feels
honestly, at the end i was so confused xDD who's who!??
I have a feeling this harem anime will have more female/fujoshi fans than male fans...
Vooo said:
Omg a boy and girl kissed! Wtf is wrong with these weirdos. Dam Ito is a dumb pushy bitch.
Shiraishi said they have not switched bods lately so im assuming this anime is super rushed. I still dont know why they want to switch bodies with multiple ppl. Stupid premise.
apparently, according to you, a boy and a girl kissing is wrong and weird. WOW! Have you been living on Mars for all these years??
Don't know why they switch bodies, so the premise is stupid. Excellent logic man. If you don't understand something, just say it's stupid, really, best excuse ever.
ttcchenMay 15, 2015 7:11 PM
May 21, 2015 6:07 AM

May 2015
this anime is just nuts down to the wire. Its like kissing is no big deal lol how I wish I can switch bodies with shiraishi just for the sake of kissing her...

great episode btw

Jun 30, 2015 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
As happened previously, the narrative is accelerated and the events and history accordingly, advancing very quickly. We find ourselves quite closely follow the manga and the entry of Ito in the cast and discover his secret. Drawings and animations enough, not bad the opening, the ending did not really like.
Jul 2, 2015 12:33 AM

Jan 2011
We really seem to be rushing through this at breakneck speed. What inevitably gets shortchanged when that happens is the character and relationship development. To some extent both girls featured in episodes so far have been victimized by that, since we didn't really get to absorb the way Yamada empathizes with both Itou and Shiraishi, and that in turn shortchanges Yamada since the story deals a lot with his development. Keeping him as a strictly comic character makes the romance less believable. There's a reason why Yamada attracts a harem, and if we don't get a chance to see what about his character is attractive, then that aspect falls flat.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 20, 2015 9:51 PM

Dec 2014
It was pretty good, although i feel the fanservice was unneeded
Jul 25, 2015 11:56 AM

May 2012
Quite lovely development, I quite like where this is going!
Aug 3, 2015 3:00 AM

May 2012
the author needs to look up the definition of "rape", "sexual harrassment", and "consent"
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Aug 3, 2015 1:17 PM

Jun 2014
The first episode sucked. It was garbage. I almost dropped it then.
This episode, I am very glad I did not drop it. HUGE difference!

It was funny and sweet and made a little more sense.

Plus the OP and ED Grew on me the second time, I didn't really like them the first time i heard them. But the OP is really beautiful
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 15, 2015 7:55 AM
May 2012
Damn, these girls have problems.
I fucking love Japanese voice actors/actresses <3
Nov 15, 2015 9:39 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This guy wastes no time in checking the bras of the girls he changes with lol
I've noticed most anime girl's bras have ribbons. Wonder why.

Well, it's an ok show. Sort of wished for more Shiraishi.
Totally got lost at the end with all the switching. And they just had to pan away from the yuri kiss scene.

Jan 30, 2016 4:00 AM

May 2009
KISSING ALL OVER THE PLACE.
I kind of like it. I'm kind of sick of animes that believe kissing is something unique you should do once in a lifetime.

..but still the anime is rushed which is probably the only bad thing I could say about this anime.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 2, 2016 4:14 AM

May 2010
Where the hell are the teachers?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 11, 2016 5:11 AM

Mar 2014
OP and ED were amazing and decent ~ !!
MC is simple-minded . Thus , That personality will be his asset ~ .
I found this anime , a show of ridicule in definition of amusement ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2016 4:52 AM

Jul 2013
So they're just gonna pass around from body to body by kissing? ok lol. Anyway this episode was hilarious as usual but I still have no idea how some of these girls are witches and what's their business with Yamada. Hope they reveal it soon.
Oct 13, 2016 7:17 PM

Nov 2013
Miyabi surely was a piece of work this episode. But she had an understandable reason for acting like she did. At least Yamada could take a good look on her body.

How Yamada took out those thugs, while being in Miyabi's body, was cool.

Consecutive bodyswitching was hilarious.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 9, 2016 8:18 PM

Feb 2014
God damn it! No! No!

They showed het, yaoi... and when it was yuri time they..... cut!

No! No!! ノಠ_ಠノ
Jan 18, 2017 2:39 AM

Dec 2016
I've started to dislike it when Shiraishi kissed Miyamura
May 30, 2017 1:25 PM

Apr 2013
This was confusing, characters acted stupid and that's the thing I hate most in any series...

1. Why was Ito so angry? Because two people kissed in the club, what the heck?
2. Why would Yamada freak out like that about a bunch of rumors with literally no proof at all?

Episode 1 was good, but they better not pull something dumb like this again :<
Jun 17, 2017 5:03 PM

May 2015
If all of them changed body who is the owner of that power? Or everyone can do it?
Roy_FockerJun 17, 2017 5:32 PM
Aug 25, 2017 12:06 AM

Dec 2012
Why are they so eager to switch bodies?
LMAO She's switch blocking them.
LMAO She came back exactly when they kissed.
Ah! Of course he has a sibling....and its the imouto.
LMAO at the girl thinking Ryu is infatuated with her.
LMAO at the fliers.
So it was Ito. Hell hath no fury like a woman who thinks she's been scorned.
LMAO She wanted to kiss him.
LMAO He checked her body out. I would have done the same. Dem legs! Dat oppai. Dat body.
LMAO at the rumors failing because of Ito's own issues.
Wow. She told people not to talk to her.
LMAO at what Ito is doing in Ryu's body.
Dat pantsu.
You not gonna ask Urara for her permission to kiss Miyamura?
LMAO at Ito checking out Miyamura's D.
lol at Miyamura feeling Ito's body.
FUKUJUN!
HANAKANA!
ONOD!
Nene is cute.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 9, 2017 9:57 AM

Jun 2016
Maaya-chan's character Itou-chan and I share the same birthday (June 6). Ohmygod. :D

Itou-chan is so cute while she's cleaning their club room. Haha. Yamada and Shiraishi trying to switch bodies, but can't because of Itou appearing out of nowhere then she caught them two kissing.

Itou-chan's revenge is to spread rumors about Shiraishi and Yamada dating, but she failed since she's spreading "lies" alot about supernatural stuff, nobody believed her. Yamada kissed Itou just to straight things out with everyone and yet again he "pervertedly" looked at a Itou's oppai. Hahaha.

So, now's everybody is kissing each other in this club. I can't with this shit. Hahaha.

"No! There's a supernatural phenomenon between my legs!" BEST FUCKING LINE EVER. OHMYGOD! HAHAHAHA.

I immediately recognized OnoD's hot voice when that Igarashi started talking. My freaking heart!
TheDoggoneGirlNov 9, 2017 10:01 AM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 18, 2018 10:02 PM

Sep 2013
Once again, a really good episode. I wonder if they'll get more members.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 12, 2018 1:32 AM

May 2016
Kissing like it's nothing in the world lol.
Jan 3, 2019 10:30 PM

May 2013
If ep 3 is still boring, I'm dropping.

I understand this is a 2015 anime, but it can't be THAT outdated. Where's the humor? *sigh*
Feb 6, 2019 7:33 PM
Dec 2018
This is gay, and I love it (not 'cause is gay, ok?)
Jul 5, 2019 6:02 AM

Nov 2015
Just finished the show, wanted to know who is the japanese voice actor behind the black-haired guy from the delinquent trio? Love his voice.
Nov 22, 2019 1:21 AM

Aug 2017
That body switching technique is useful lol. Also, I found the scene with multiple swapping hard to follow.

New girl seems boring.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 1, 2020 1:35 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very good episode again, it was so funny and heartwarming at the same time thanks to Itou, she's really cute
Apr 9, 2020 3:52 AM
Jan 2018
>1. Why was Ito so angry? Because two people kissed in the club, what the heck?

No becouse she thought they where just using the club to make out and weren't interested in supernatural stuff like she is
Jul 14, 2020 12:49 PM

May 2017
Sadaki rin so cute ! I guess she wont be main girl
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 29, 2021 6:40 AM

May 2020
Another funny episode, I almost lost track of who was who near the end haha
Feb 22, 2022 1:21 AM

May 2020
Ah Nuisance #1 appeared, and she's suffering from eighth grade syndrome. Atleast this all got concluded in this episode itself.

Also fuck this body switching technique lol.
Dec 17, 2023 1:30 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, badoinkers zoinkers! She is full of heart and emotions in that chest of hers
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Female Character?

Fieryx - Jun 30, 2015

16 by Inter_anime »»
Jul 17, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

291 by Tauren64 »»
Apr 26, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.