Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 12, 2014 7:27 PM

Aug 2012
Finally Marika!
Apr 12, 2014 7:33 PM

Jan 2013
Not exactly loving this development.
It all depends on if this all resolves by episode 20
Apr 12, 2014 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
FINNALY ! Marika is awesome as I presumed... quite the great harem you got there huh Raku ?

Also, Tsugumi being the best girl... as always
Apr 12, 2014 8:05 PM

Aug 2013
After the long wait, Marika the best girl has arrived :D!

Wow that new ED is good :o
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 12, 2014 8:09 PM

Nov 2013
Although in the moments after this episode I posted that Markia is best girl, after further thought I would like to rescind my comment and go with Chitoge again. This thread needs more #TeamChitoge anyways
Apr 12, 2014 8:20 PM

Jan 2013
Does anyone know the ending song for ep 14?
わたしは愛しています やなぎ なぎ
Apr 12, 2014 8:40 PM

Aug 2013
YAYAY Marika! She's so kawaiii.
LOL is Raku's locket fixed yet!? I can't remember if he got it back yet XD
She should just check all them keys.
But lol if all of them work. Hahah.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"There is something in this world that no one has ever seen before. It is gentle and sweet. Maybe if it could be seen, everyone would fight over it. That is why the world hid it, so that no one could get their hands on it so easily. However, someday, someone will find it. The person who deserves it the most will definitely find it. "
— Aisaka Taiga and Takasu Ryuuji
Apr 12, 2014 8:50 PM

Apr 2010
Best girl has officially arrived.
Apr 12, 2014 8:51 PM

Jun 2012
I'm not feeling the MarikaXRaku. I've felt it with every girl up until now so I thought I would feel it with her too but didn't. Maybe I'll feel the MarieXRaku.
Apr 12, 2014 9:14 PM

Jan 2014
no matter how good they are Tsugumi x Marika will never be the main members of harem,they are just side characters to keep story going
Apr 12, 2014 9:24 PM

Dec 2012
Rewatching..because best episode ever Nyahaha

Apr 12, 2014 9:25 PM

Jun 2012
Marika, no Marie! A hilarious episode. Loved when Tsugumi was thought to be a celebrity and Miyamoto was disguised as Holmes :D Am I the only one who seems to be getting a Ranma 1/2 vibe from this anime?

DMN3t3rnity said:
Does anyone know the ending song for ep 14?

It's the new OP (which should be used from next episode): "Step" by ClariS.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Apr 12, 2014 9:36 PM

Jul 2013
Wow.. I'm reading the manga every week yet somehow watching this in the form of anime makes me realize how extremely cliche this is (even worse than the manga which is already cliche in its own). Direction problem? or maybe voice acting problem?

The_Bif said:
Yeah, not really seeing why everyone is so crazy over Marika. From the time she appeared on screen until the end of the episode, she did nothing but annoy me. The schizo flip at the end did not help her chances any, it's like someone tried to merge Onedera, Chitoge, and Tsugumi into one character- and this is what happened when that experiment failed.

Marzan said:
For a while now I had been expecting this Marika character after everyone kept on going on about how the "best girl" was yet to appear. I was kind of excited because I actually really like the 3 females characters that had been developed in Nisekoi (Chitoge, Tsugumi and Onodera). And then when she arrives, she's absolutely loathsome. Truly and utterly odious. I'm hoping that like we saw at the end, she was just hiding her true personality and who she really is is going to be developed further. Because if this is who she is....well, anyone but you Marika...

Don't bother with Marika at this point in the story. Many people said she's awesome, well she's not. She's annoying and will be until the end of this anime. She only becomes awesome and much more likable once the filler chapters started but as far as when this show still has "plot", she's definitely not as awesome as people made her to be.
Apr 12, 2014 9:51 PM

Mar 2013
Onodera, Chitoge and Marika is great but Chitoge is the best.
Apr 12, 2014 10:19 PM

Aug 2013
lacked only her ... that always causes a storm wherever he goes, Marika arrived!
really like her personality, I was really excited about the episode for her arrival
the plot is now much more engaging, laughed a lot in this episode
I loved her voice, has presence
Shun always causing confusion in the series, the other girls were dying of jealousy
I think after this episode Marika is becoming my favorite
Tsugumi was beautiful but also good she werent wearing more feminine clothes
that harem most kawaii
Raku proved to be a nice guy with Chitoge, but not with Marika, so she exploded in anger
and how so Marie?

and ending now has focused on Marika, lacked the of Tsugumi
_________

faltava só ela ... que sempre causa uma tempestade por onde passa, Marika chegou!
gosto da personalidade dela, fiquei realmente animado com o episodio pela chegada dela
a trama fica agora bem mais envolvente, ri muito neste episodio
adorei a voz dela, tem presença
Shun sempre causando confusão na serie, as outras garotas ficaram morrendo de ciumes
acho que depois desse episodio Marika está se tornando minha favorita
mas Tsugumi estava linda também, demais ela vestindo roupas mais femininas
que harém mais kawaii
Raku se mostrou um cara legal com Chitoge, mas não com Marika, tanto que ela explodiu em raiva
e como assim Marie?

e o encerramento agora tem o foco em Marika, faltou o da Tsugumi
Apr 12, 2014 11:06 PM

Dec 2013
Damn. Well. I guess finally all the hidden characters in the OP theme that were shaded out are finally revealed. I guess its refreshing to bring a new girl on stage but at the same time its kinda choking Raku. Its completely suffocating him. Now he has not 2, not 3 but 4 girls that are all like him. Marie vs. Chitoge, this will seriously be interesting. I kinda dislike Marie's fake personality compared to the very shy and obvious personality of Chitoge. Hopefully we'll see what Raku remembers of Marie in the next episode. Overall i gave this a 5/5 though it wasn't as good as other episodes in my opinion, but very good nonetheless. I think this new ending might be the next opening theme as well.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Apr 12, 2014 11:32 PM

Nov 2010
Finally! Marika :3

Reference to Kagerou Project.... telling me to go watch Mekakucity Actors?
AkirozApr 12, 2014 11:37 PM
Apr 12, 2014 11:37 PM

Apr 2010
jiraiya_sensei said:
Wow.. I'm reading the manga every week yet somehow watching this in the form of anime makes me realize how extremely cliche this is (even worse than the manga which is already cliche in its own). Direction problem? or maybe voice acting problem?

Considering it's faithful to the manga, I think the problem you're looking for is with the source material.
Apr 12, 2014 11:56 PM

Sep 2013
Nice entrance.

I'm surprised the new girl isn't in the OP part where it shows all Raku's friends, maybe she will be there next episode.

Honda is hot!

Tsugumi looking spicy in her disguise. I'm a tad surprised that she didn't swoon after being called gorgeous by Raku XD

That comment about long hair, she must have extensions. Well nrm, but I wonder why she dislikes long hair?

What an outburst :P Marie? I guess he remember's her now XD

Cute end card for another awesome episode.
Apr 13, 2014 12:15 AM

Jun 2013
So this is Marika everyone's been waiting for? I approve of this threesome becoming a foursome :)

Dat delicious Shaft animation is delicious as always.
Apr 13, 2014 12:17 AM

Jan 2014
Aggron said:

I'm surprised the new girl isn't in the OP part where it shows all Raku's friends, maybe she will be there next episode.

are you sure you really watched the OP...she was there :I
Apr 13, 2014 12:23 AM

Mar 2014
Ah the new girl looks fun ^^
Apr 13, 2014 12:38 AM

Jun 2013
Nisekoi is amazing. Even though every character is sooo freaking dense that it physically hurts my body, I'm still enjoying it thoroughly.

I don't know what to think about Marika yet. I think I'm just inclined to dislike her because I've been onboard the S.S. Chitoge since ep. 1. But, her freak-out at the end there was glorious.
-Trippwire-Apr 13, 2014 12:52 AM
Apr 13, 2014 2:10 AM

Jun 2011
I've never had this mixed feelings about any anime before..
Nisokoi is easily one of the most annoying series.. Marika's introduction added more annoyance..
but i still like the series.. yeah, i'm contradicting myself LOL!
i will keep following nisokoi, i want to know who promise who..ect
no rating for this ep. v,v
Apr 13, 2014 2:23 AM

Aug 2013
great ep i love marikas character happy they finally introduced her to the story
Yo
Apr 13, 2014 3:11 AM

Dec 2013
Marika losing it had me thinking she was hiding her yandere side the entire time, but she probably isn't one
Apr 13, 2014 3:25 AM

Aug 2012
Oh! Marika ..... She's my type btw .....also ... the ending song was nice .
Apr 13, 2014 3:39 AM

Sep 2013
i love all the girls :D

but it's a chitoge win for sure :)
Apr 13, 2014 3:52 AM

May 2013
MARIKAAAAAA <3

Woah, just because of a date, all of the girls inspected Raku and Marika and also, her true colors was revealed. Scaaary.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 13, 2014 4:14 AM

Jan 2013
Oh man this has to be one of the better episodes. Glad they finally stopped wasting time and brought in Marika.
Apr 13, 2014 4:27 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
aquaspirit39 said:
Marzan said:
For a while now I had been expecting this Marika character after everyone kept on going on about how the "best girl" was yet to appear. I was kind of excited because I actually really like the 3 females characters that had been developed in Nisekoi (Chitoge, Tsugumi and Onodera). And then when she arrives, she's absolutely loathsome. Truly and utterly odious. I'm hoping that like we saw at the end, she was just hiding her true personality and who she really is is going to be developed further. Because if this is who she is....well, anyone but you Marika...

Fun fact1: that was actually the response of manga reader when Marika first introduced, but now not many people can bring themselves to hate her even if they are rooting for other pairing. But again, the anime will only adapt until chapter 50ish or something, so can't predict the same for anime viewer only.

Fun fact2: it was hinted indirectly by the author that out of all Raku's harem member, Marika loves him the most. Even that Ruri-chan who is helping Onodera said that she has to respect Marika for her dedication. I think this is why not many people can really hate her even if not rooting for her.

Fun fact3: I believed she is voiced by the same actor who voiced Nyaruko and I find it interesting considering how similar their character are.

Thanks for the info. No need to be so patronizing about it though. The anime and the manga are almost always 2 different things and that will certainly be the case in this series.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 13, 2014 4:35 AM

May 2010
Raku: Weird, this class sure is getting a lot of transfer students...

Me: Dude, it's coz you are here. Get a hint.

Shuu's thumbs up spotted, what a bro xD

I am not a Marika fan. People were overhyping her for no reason. I will admit her guts though but she shouldn't use her father's status. i feel bad for Onodera... :/

I think it's Chitoge, the promised girl. Let's face it, why would Marika demand him to break up with Chitoge just to tell him who the promised girl is? It only means Marika is not that girl. Also I've gotten the vibe that the girl had long hair. Sure it could be Onodera, or anyone but the thing that she has something against Chitoge still stands out.

So she actually had the illness... and she is actually foul-mouthed... She seems Chitoge V2 tbh now. Raku remembers her now.

I still hope he ends up with Onodera... Chitoge shouldn't have kicked Raku. Still Onodera = best girl. Tsugumi close second.

Loved the ED song, I am becoming even more of Claris fan now.
TragicRomanceApr 13, 2014 4:39 AM
Apr 13, 2014 4:47 AM

Apr 2013
I didn't really liked Marika, but i have to admit that she was hilarious at the end. Oh poor Ichijou hahah.
Apr 13, 2014 4:55 AM

Jan 2014
Marzan said:
aquaspirit39 said:
Marzan said:

Fun fact1: that was actually the response of manga reader when Marika first introduced, but now not many people can bring themselves to hate her even if they are rooting for other pairing. But again, the anime will only adapt until chapter 50ish or something, so can't predict the same for anime viewer only.

Fun fact2: it was hinted indirectly by the author that out of all Raku's harem member, Marika loves him the most. Even that Ruri-chan who is helping Onodera said that she has to respect Marika for her dedication. I think this is why not many people can really hate her even if not rooting for her.

Fun fact3: I believed she is voiced by the same actor who voiced Nyaruko and I find it interesting considering how similar their character are.

Thanks for the info. No need to be so patronizing about it though. The anime and the manga are almost always 2 different things and that will certainly be the case in this series.

not really,anime follows the manga almost %100...There is no difference,just the matter of time...
Apr 13, 2014 5:36 AM

Apr 2014
good episode but the new ed is really cheap compared to Chitoge/Onodera ending and its not even sung by Marie...
Apr 13, 2014 5:50 AM

May 2013
So 14 episode is passed and we still didn't got much clue about the girl that will pair with Raku . My personnal choice is Onodera .
Apr 13, 2014 6:09 AM
Jan 2011
Marika Tachibana, now makes an appearance, and it's sooooo sweeet.
Apr 13, 2014 6:21 AM

Oct 2013
Marika showed up,this show became 3 times better.
Apr 13, 2014 6:36 AM

Jul 2013
LonelyWizard said:
no matter how good they are Tsugumi x Marika will never be the main members of harem,they are just side characters to keep story going
Marika already seems far more relevant than Tsugumi to be honest, but of course she'll never be at Chitoge's/Onodera's level for that unfortunately.
jiraiya_sensei said:
No one is denying that Nisekoi is cliche, but surprisingly it doesn't bother me. My problem is, from what I hear, that the author does nothing but add in harem members these days and doesn't bother to develop the plot or main characters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2014 6:54 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Hilarious episode, 5/5

Marka finally appears, transfers to Raku's class and immediately goes to hug him. Tsugumi's reaction was so priceless. She takes out her revolver but Marika's police force barges into the class and surrounds Tsugumi with much higher caliber weapons poined at her.

Tsugumi's dress was so beautiful, and the crowd didn't even recognize such a beautiful girl.

Raku gets caught doing some lewd stuff to Marika at the infirmary and Chitoge pawns him for that. Both Tsugumi and Onodera's friend watch Chitoge brutally attack Raku.

Marika's dress was also very beautiful.

Some Marika scenes:
Marika introducing herself to the class
Chitoge blushing and protecting her man from Marika
Ending credits showing Marika in her dress while holding her parasol
Ending art: Super cute Marika in white dress

Apr 13, 2014 7:59 AM

Apr 2012
Raku's harem has quality, if not in numbers.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 13, 2014 8:19 AM

Feb 2013
Finally the second best girl is here!
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Apr 13, 2014 11:35 AM

Jun 2010
Best gurl in da house
Apr 13, 2014 2:35 PM

Dec 2013
Oh God this episode was pure gold. To see all this chapters animated was even funnier than reading the manga chapters. All this facial expressions, the disguises and the reaction of the class (especially Shu ) were too good.

10/10 for this ep
Days need to be longer. 24 hours isn't enough ...
Apr 13, 2014 5:15 PM

Jun 2010
Marika annoys me to no end. The only thing I like about her is her other "personality."

Apr 13, 2014 7:10 PM

Feb 2014
Best Girl in the house! We waited for 14 episode her to arrive. Raku's harem just got bigger.

That personality change by Marika in the end was funny. Raku finally remembers her after that.
Apr 13, 2014 7:26 PM
Jan 2014
i love this episode but i want to know more about Marika!! The next episode needs to come faster!!
Apr 13, 2014 8:11 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was good but the lack of Shu made me downgrade to 4/5.
Apr 13, 2014 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
This probably has to be the only harem in which I like all the girls equally. I can't choose. Tsugumi in that disguise tho <3
Apr 13, 2014 10:40 PM

Dec 2012
Finally the best girl arrives! Marika is love. Marika is life. Marika is God! <3

I can pass away in a sweet bliss now.... actually I'll die when she wins Raku once and for all :3
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.