Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2022 1:29 AM

Nov 2011
I have to say, the way Elan's arm looks...kinda creepy. On the other hand, he does prove his worth as a talented pilot especially when fighting in space alongside his mech.

I think Suletta has a bit to go before she catch up to him in terms of combat skills.
Oct 30, 2022 1:53 AM

Nov 2010
"This stone may be... your sibling or someone like that."
nope, it's a gigantic robot, I suppose.
Oct 30, 2022 2:28 AM
Jun 2008
For some reason, Elan Ceres is similar to Four Murasame as he's an artificially-created human. Still, his duel against Guel Jeturk is the most savage thing I've ever seen!
Oct 30, 2022 2:28 AM

Apr 2014
oh sh!t Elan is gonna NTR-ed Aerial from Suletta.
Guel's losing streak still continues. Everyone whose last name is a celestial body is kind of special, Mercury and Ceres. hehe
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 30, 2022 2:32 AM
Mar 2018
Suletta's harem fighting for her lmao.

The new unit looks sick!
Oct 30, 2022 2:41 AM
Oct 2019
So what's up with Elan? is that something we should know if we already watch the previous series of Gundam?
i'm really want to learn more about the permet score.

Overall that was a cool duel.
davidyodo24Oct 30, 2022 2:56 AM
Oct 30, 2022 2:43 AM

Sep 2018
straight shippers get baited once again lmao
Oct 30, 2022 2:54 AM
May 2021
for an opinion the gundam that Elan use is some how similar to gundam dynames, the way he moves like a sniper user. not only he snipes the targets, he even use drones to stun enemies. which is quite suprising.
Oct 30, 2022 3:08 AM

May 2020
Dude did that to have an impression over his girl, so chin up bro. Though unfortunately now the toxic know-it-all dude is right up at the top in the harem game.
Oct 30, 2022 3:09 AM

Feb 2012
So far this series has given us a female protagonist and a female Char Clone. Now there's a male Lalah/Four/Ple clone, Elan Ceres (following in the footsteps of Quatre from Wing and Allelujah from 00).

Peil Technologies CEO are on the money, instead of improving Gundams to not harm their pilots, Shin Sei have a pilot compatible with Gundams; Ericht/Suletta. Peil have engineered some themselves called an "Enhanced Person". Elan is the fourth one and without a birthday, he's likely a clone (he thought Suletta was one too when he asked if her face is borrowed from another at 8:36). His body still glows and calls mobile suits a curse so Peil haven't reached Shin Sei's level yet. If witches like Suletta are the equivalent of Newtypes then Enhanced Persons like Elan are the equivalent of Cyber Newtypes.

Peil's Gundam Pharact outclasses the Dilanza, using Guel's foolish tactic against him.

The woman working for Peil calls Prospera "senpai" ? Is she Wendy Olent?
Fortress_MaximusOct 30, 2022 3:24 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 30, 2022 3:15 AM
Apr 2022
Elan is a a very skilled mobile suit pilot, winning a three to one duel as if it was nothing. Although, his cold demeanor has earned him a truly fitting nickname: the Ice Prince. Seeing the girls of Earth House hanging out in the dorm was such a treat. Also: Chuchu has achieved MAXIMUM POOF! It is pretty sad how deeply Suletta looks up to her mother, but you can just sense her mother is spinning a vile scheme behind the scenes; a plot of revenge. It seems that Elan is just a tool of Piel Technologies, an enhanced person who is only meant to be their ace mobile suit pilot. It is hypothesized by Piel that Suletta is also an enhanced person able to pilot a Gundam without the harmful side effects of using the GUND format harming her. But after Elan tests out Aerial, he realizes that Suletta is not like him; she managed to surpass the side effects all on her own. This probably depresses him because he hoped she would be like him, but in fact she isn’t, so he lashes out at her about how she sees Aerial as family. Without a second to spare, he challenges Guel to a duel (lol) on the orders of Piel who want take on Aerial next.

This episode was a wave of action and drama. Next episode is going to be so intense with the upcoming duel…I cannot wait!!!
thunderkitten13Oct 30, 2022 2:36 PM
Oct 30, 2022 3:16 AM

Oct 2017
Interesting info reveals this episode. Something's definitely up with Suletta and Aerial. Elan vs Guel was cool, Elan's new mech has some cool mechanics. Next up Elan vs Suletta with Aerial on the line. You gotta win it Suletta.
Oct 30, 2022 3:16 AM

Sep 2022
Great as always. Glad we got more time with my fav support, Elan. Even if he's the 'Ice Prince' archetype, I still love him. Or, more specifically, I love his masculinity. Jury is still out on the specific character. I'm 80% sure this is another, Suletta will melt his heart situation. But there's a chance he could be the real villain of the story, especially if what I've heard about Gundam stories is true.
Oct 30, 2022 3:21 AM

Oct 2015
davidyodo24 said:
So what's up with Elan? is that something we should know if we already watch the previous series of Gundam?

Elan follows the cyber-newtype archetype.
In other Gundam anime, cyber-newtypes are humans who are modified to become newtypes, which gives them supernatural powers similar to newtypes.
However, cyber-newtypes will have poorer health as compared to natural newtypes or normal humans.
Here is the Gundam wiki link:
https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/Cyber_Newtype

Don't worry about requiring prior Gundam knowledge. Witch From Mercury is a standalone.
If you want to get into Universal Century Gundam, feel free to ask. :)

Getting back on topic regatding this episode:

Great episode. Did not expect Elan to have a Setsuna F Seiei personality. Be prepared for the memes. XD

Will Guel become the Garrod Ran / Asemu Asuno archetype? And climb back?
Oct 30, 2022 3:24 AM

Jul 2011
Miorine need to show who is the person that got Suletta first.

Ellan to Suletta be like, " You don't ride hardcore like I do, so we are not pals anymore.".

People watching the end of the duel like Ellan was killing Jeturk, or they are just thinking how expensive a unit is.

Now that Ellan openly said that he pilots a Gundam, I hope an hearing like Suletta had. He isn't even hiding.
Oct 30, 2022 3:26 AM
Jun 2014
The constant duelling kinda reminds me of Utena
lol Mio mio and guel both got jealous
That attitude flipped after finding out they're not the same, elan is so emo and edgy
Guel is now an official punching bag, kinda feel bad for him
Oct 30, 2022 3:30 AM
Jun 2022
Never seen Guel being such a chad lmao. Anyways Miorine looks cute
Oct 30, 2022 3:38 AM
Nov 2021
Loved it ❤️❤️❤️
Oct 30, 2022 3:50 AM

Apr 2022
I knew that Elan was up to no good, the scoundrel.
GO, SULETTA! SAVE AERIAL!
Also, Miorine worrying about her wife was super cute in this episode, I seriously think she might actually fall for Suletta by the end of the 12th episode.

I love KuruMizu!
Oct 30, 2022 3:52 AM
May 2011
Anyone want to cry about Guel losing to Elan the way you did when he lost to Suletta? The dude is a total jobber.
Oct 30, 2022 4:02 AM

Jan 2015
Another thrilling and interesting episode. So Elan also owns a Gundamn, that was a nice turn of events. I wonder who’s gonna win next episode.
I feel so bad for Guel tho, he keeps on losing and losing
Oct 30, 2022 4:16 AM

Jul 2021
What was that game Suletta was playing, is that a fortune teller they're doing lol trying to figure Suletta's parents atm. Why would Elan ask Suletta on a date out of nowhere? be like Chuchu by kicking thier ass! And I called it, Miorine is worried about Suletta's date with Elan because there was no such thing as permission coming from Suletta herself. Serves an ambiguous purpose for this date to be happening lol but o god the two girls telling Guel that Suletta is on a date with Elan aka Ice Prince.. nah it was good because he was protecting Suletta but it's bad at the same now that he lost a duel against Elan, also HOLY THAT 180 OR MORE OR LESS SPIN WAS SO COOL during their fight. Suletta's mom and that lady from the beginning seem to know each other for quite a long time.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Oct 30, 2022 4:20 AM
Jun 2017
If you thought Aerial is one that can capable of using those drones, well here we are seeing Mr. Elan's unit, and its a REAL GUNDAM... Just look how its like Aerial in terms of function but is more powerful...

looking forward to Suletta and Aerial's fight
Oct 30, 2022 4:39 AM
Sep 2021
The match between elan and guel was one-sided and we also got to know that elan is using his own Gundam. Elan won against Guel
I give it 6/10.
Oct 30, 2022 4:56 AM
Oct 2019
NewestPersonHere said:
davidyodo24 said:

Elan follows the cyber-newtype archetype.
In other Gundam anime, cyber-newtypes are humans who are modified to become newtypes, which gives them supernatural powers similar to newtypes.
However, cyber-newtypes will have poorer health as compared to natural newtypes or normal humans.
Here is the Gundam wiki link:
https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/Cyber_Newtype

Don't worry about requiring prior Gundam knowledge. Witch From Mercury is a standalone.
If you want to get into Universal Century Gundam, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks for the simple explanation. appreciate that.
Oct 30, 2022 5:06 AM

Feb 2014
Man Guel is losing every duel now. Sucks to be him. On the other hand Elan came out a whole lotta cracko. He's like the Erde from 00, cold and robotic.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 30, 2022 5:08 AM
Sep 2022
LemmaEOF said:
straight shippers get baited once again lmao
hehehe i like your post so sorry if this looks annoying. but you catching in the right spot there hehehe
Oct 30, 2022 5:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Elan vs Guel was really something, and Elan doesn't care at all with how he destructed Guel's Mobile Suit, what's tense is that Suletta has to duel him and if she doesn't win she will lose her Gundam... once again that's kind of a similar situation at the beginning with Suletta being forced to win the next battle
Oct 30, 2022 5:25 AM

Sep 2021
The War of Suletta's Harem has begun!
This episode was quite dramatic. I was suprised that Peil also develops Gundams, they seemed close to Delling before and gave Lady Prospera a hard time in the "court". I wonder if they will have to face the same consequences, given their machine is 100% Gundam and not debatable like Aerial.
On the school side, Guel really turns into a punching bag now. But that's not that bad - he is more likeable than back when he was the arrogant Holder.
Elan on the other hand was a real jerk this episode. He abused Suletta's social inexperience and their relation to achieve his company's goals and even tricked her into dueling him. I hope Suletta's going to crush him next week, but I doubt she can defeat him. On her own, at least. Lady Prospera seems to have known about Peil's Gundams and might have a master plan to help Suletta and Aerial. Miorine could figure something out too. Don't underestimate a jealous fiancé!
BisalissyOct 30, 2022 5:40 AM
Oct 30, 2022 5:26 AM

Jul 2009
I bet on some kind of Suletta's awakening next week
bruh
Oct 30, 2022 5:29 AM
Aug 2021
Why can anyone pilot Aerial without negative effects? I thought that was the whole point of needing Witches and why they were banned? If anyone can pilot her now she's been activated why not just make more, have Suelleta active them all and then give them to other pilots?
Oct 30, 2022 5:37 AM

Jan 2009
Elan is a cyborg eh aka enhanced transhumanism person (or CyberNewType on other Gundam shows) so his body can control the Gundam and he is envious of Suletta that is just a natural evolved human (or NewType on other Gundam shows) that can pilot a Gundam without suffering their body, lets see them fight next week
Oct 30, 2022 5:53 AM

Sep 2011
That was a fantastic episode and while I have a lot to say, I ask but one thing. Chuchu, that isn't how hair works
Oct 30, 2022 5:54 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Guel's losing streak continues as his character development seems to be going into place. It's incredible how much influence Suletta has had in the span of a few days.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 30, 2022 5:56 AM
Dec 2010
so Elan is this series version of Cyber/Extended/Innovade....col
Oct 30, 2022 6:40 AM
Oct 2020
AkeZZZ said:
oh sh!t Elan is gonna NTR-ed Aerial from Suletta.
Guel's losing streak still continues. Everyone whose last name is a celestial body is kind of special, Mercury and Ceres. hehe

Yeah just like bruno mars :)
Oct 30, 2022 6:44 AM

Dec 2015
No wonder Elan is the way he is.
He probably feels as though he's more akin to a machine than a human.
Finding out that Suletta is not the same as him must've been hard.

Would've been interesting if Aerial rejected him completely. Like "only Suletta can pilot me" kind of thing.
Tsundere Guel vs. Kuudere Elan was strategically one sided but seeing that Gundam go against Aerial will be awesome.
Oct 30, 2022 7:00 AM

Aug 2016
davidyodo24 said:

The entire Permet score thing was explained in Episode 0. If you somehow missed the Prologue ep, its on youtube right now for free, on GundamInfo's official channel
Oct 30, 2022 7:10 AM
Oct 2019
Erroratu said:
davidyodo24 said:

The entire Permet score thing was explained in Episode 0. If you somehow missed the Prologue ep, its on youtube right now for free, on GundamInfo's official channel

Ohh they explained it in the prologue?
Maybe i missed it, time to rewatch.
Oct 30, 2022 7:11 AM
Jul 2019
Enjoyed this episode
Oct 30, 2022 7:11 AM
Jul 2019
Still one of my most preferred series this season
Oct 30, 2022 7:26 AM
Jul 2019
Let's keep up this consistency
Oct 30, 2022 7:38 AM

Mar 2016
Waaa Guel is tryhard. Pity for him tho since he offered a good fight skill only to be beaten up by technology.

Also there is one logic I just don't get however. Which is what makes Elan thinks that Eri is different from him? Or he is just using such reason to break the relationship while he knows deeply he and Eri actually both are same/similar??

Oct 30, 2022 7:45 AM

Mar 2020
Good improvement from last episode, as Elan seems to be more intriguing than I initially thought. Once again, the kids are all being controlled by someone, whether it's their parents, or something else. For Suletta/Elan shippers, you guys got baited, hard, and I'm glad that it seems like Guel still feels something for Suletta... it wasn't just a one-off gag after all, which is a sigh of relief from my end. With yet another duel coming next episode, depending on how it goes, this may be a turning point in my feelings towards this series, which has been mixed so far, but this episode has me interested in what's to come.
Oct 30, 2022 8:10 AM
Oct 2016
Elan as a character has sort of hovered on the periphery until now. He was the first one to call Aerial a Gundam back in episode one. While with this episode he's rising to be the first true antagonist of the series. Guel was just a blowhard who's pride was hurt earlier on, he's come around. Elan however we can see malicious intent during his duel with Guel and towards Suletta about Aerial. What the series has done is essentially introduce cyber newtypes into this alternate storyline. In the original universal century storyline there's these individuals whom are built to pilot Gundam and other mobile suits called cyber newtypes. Artificially altered to enhance their newtype abilities and make them amazing pilots. Which is more or less what this storyline is doing now with Elan. These higher up ladies whom we saw talking and the one examining Elan must've either been the ones to develop these cyber newtypes or maybe just their handlers or something in between. But now we've got this interference from an outside entity wanting Elan to get closer to Suletta and Aerial. Elan duel with Guel was cool, those damn funnels again having their way with Guel. He keeps having this brute force only mentality and it keeps losing him duels. I hope that Suletta can do something about Elan prying eyes towards Aerial.
Oct 30, 2022 8:21 AM
Dec 2018
Elan introduce concept of higher person, generated by science, and now we know that Suletta isn't an higher person because Aerial can stop negative consequences of parpet score. How was made Aerial, and how it can stop the "curse"?
Oct 30, 2022 8:39 AM

Apr 2014
This really sucks right now for Guel. He lost three times in a row. I really think if he can fight with a clear head and not lose to his emotions and cool he would be formidable. As for Elan he is cold heart weapon for possibly revenge because the person he is in charge of him meets with Suletta's mother. Suletta and Elan have drama because Elan thought of Suletta is the same as him but not anymore. After that savage duel with Guel. Elan challenges Suletta for Aerial which is shocking yet annoying because he is going to lose. To beat a Gundam is to use a Gundam. XD
Oct 30, 2022 8:48 AM

Oct 2022
Sulleta keeps expanding her harem.
Very one sided duel and I guess Guel is now building a losing streak. Looking forward to see Suletta fight Elan next episode.
Oct 30, 2022 8:51 AM

Mar 2019
Lol@Guel. Starting to feel that the poor bastard probably should have been the main character.. I'd be interested in seeing if he could rehabilitate himself. Instead it's just Suletta stumbling around like a nervous idiot every week.

Really enjoyed the battle at the end of the episode, however I'm hoping the story gets more interesting soon. We're getting two cours so maybe it will take a while to get bigger, but I hope there's more to this series than just people dueling with each other every week.
Oct 30, 2022 8:58 AM

Oct 2019
Is the first Gundam show with a harem? Trying to think of one, none to come mind very easily.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

357 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Jun 5, 12:20 PM

» A question

Shubhamb1996 - May 24

6 by AngelaWolter »»
Jun 3, 11:05 AM

» Mobile Suit Gundam Franchise Reaches Sales Record of 145.7 Billion Yen in 2024 Fiscal Year

deg - May 12

8 by Zedlin »»
May 13, 11:03 AM

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

12 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 17, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2022

104 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.