Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mieruko-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 10, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Miko's reactions near those monsters are still priceless as ever. Only this time, she's seeing them even around Hana at school. They're literally like everywhere. She'll have to get used to it no matter how creepy it seems.

Also, it looks like the butt cam and fan service is still present. Might have to get used to that I guess.

Feb 2018
Back to Miko, the ghost incident is still happened, and yeah its appearance is getting more frequent and in strange spots. When Miko
talked to Hana, did they discuss, northern province, idk lol. The moment when the girls are changing clothes, it's pretty erotic, lol. That girl talks horror stories, The moment when Hana told Miko to open the locker, it was pretty horror, lol. Taking a cellphone is scary enough, can seeing a ghost make you faint? Hmm... There seems to be something strange when Hana changes clothes, did Hana forget her pants, lol.

I think the ghost stuck to Hana is quite erotic, lol. The ghost is wriggling between the crotch and oppai. Hana wants to hear the sound of a heartbeat, hmmm this so erotic, the moment when Miko squirted something on Hana's oppai, and showed a see-through bra, lol. Hana heard Miko's heartbeat but yeah, sensei caught them doing yuri.

I feel like the ghost likes oppai, lol... Sensei comes, the ghost prefers Sensei oppai, lol. First Loli from this anime, lol .. Is that a Fly Agaric Muffin, huh? They found the cat but what the FK just happened with those guy huh? Will Miko be able to tell the difference between good intentions and bad intentions? idk. It looks like the cat will go viral on SNS and find the right goshujin.

Jul 2017
I'm pretty sure that we all know Passione is a studio of culture with the ass shots and fanservice xD

Girls getting shocked by mere TV variety shows, and it's all the scare, even when discussing it in the Girls' Locker Room. But none is as comically scary as Miko being constantly bombarded by these ghosts while maintaining the usual poker face, and regular humans like Hana can't see it, so she's the center of attention with that repeating trope.

These ghosts are getting more creepy by the minute, and it's crapping Miko HARD. Especially when one wraps itself around Hana with those questionable pervy hands lols, and try as Miko could to push it away, it's of no use.

Hana and Miko lining up for donuts, and the usual antics of ghosts lining up for something else gives her the creeps to enter the wrong line to be eaten. Thank god for Hana for that. A case of a stranded little kitten, and a ghost that accompanies it. Hana tries to find its owner, but the ghosts are an indication of some other dude's true nature, and it actually helped them out for once. The guy that looked like a gangster, he's the one that the cat spirits can ascertain to rest in peace. Don't judge a book by its cover.

For once, ghosts can be both a curse and a blessing.

KANLen09Oct 10, 2021 9:25 AM

Jun 2019
Boy... once again Yotsuya having all these interactions with ghosts and how she tries to avoid them every time is funny. Some of them are quite scary like those sudden jumpscares. That cabinet shit was scary with that head. They're just literally everywhere. Man... that shit's just scary. How do you even sleep in those circumstances? LOL.

Hana is just too sweet. Poor girl, If only she knew what's happening to her at that time. Scary monsters jumping from one person to another in an instant. The yakuza guy also appeared at the end. :( I felt so bad there. Another funny episode. So far, Miko's doing fine by herself. OP and ED songs both are a bop. All hail Amamiya Sora. Loving the fanservice btw. LOL
Oct 10, 2021 7:12 AM

Apr 2018
Miko's not even shocked anymore. The monsters are everywhere, even around her bestfriend Hana. She's the only one who can see them and that makes her need to protect her friends. The desk ghost was way too hilarious. A lot of fanservice once again. Poor Yakuza guy in the end. The opening is such a banger. ED is pretty good. I've read a little bit from the manga and all the fanservice content is anime content.
SideCharacterKalOct 10, 2021 7:20 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 10, 2021 7:26 AM

Apr 2018
TIL that ghost can be horny lol

Also as I expected, it's Passione after all so they won't drop fan service. I bet there will be another fan service thread again here.
Oct 10, 2021 7:28 AM

Oct 2017
Miko's so brave, even with the ghosts popping up literaly everywhere she's managing her composure quite well. The fanservice were nice again.
Nov 2010
Hahaha, I can't help but burst out laughing throughout. While the 1st episode is good, this 2nd episode is a whole lot better. I'm really starting to love this show already.

At the same time, this 2nd episode also gave me the real chills unlike the 1st one, but the end part was just so wholesome! Love it.

Feb 2020
More pantsu and scary looking things. Miko and Hana are both smokin' hot.

I loved the cat segment. That post credit scene was so touching.

SerafosMay 1, 7:15 AM
Oct 10, 2021 7:29 AM

Nov 2019
These ghosts are getting more and more hideous.. And they seem to be cultured too, apparently. Jumping from person to person like that.

Not sure exactly what was the deal with that young man that got denied the cat custody, but seems like he has some links with the ghosts or something.

Also turns out Passione isn't planning on toning down the fan service like most manga readers were expecting.

Oct 10, 2021 7:29 AM

Feb 2021
And the scary fan-service continues.

Well this episode was just as filled with those weird camera angles as the first one, but it's also nerving as hell.

And apparently there is some guy who just has some super evil aura too, he probably will become more important later on.
Also It appears that Miko can see good spirits too...

Oct 10, 2021 7:32 AM

May 2020
Just imagine being surrounded by those creepy ghosts and you can't even scream out, Miko's bravery is truly commendable.

That ghost sticking around Hana must be enjoying itself, and some of those shots were truly good. Just want them to continue it on like this.
And OP is one of the best this season.
Oct 10, 2021 7:33 AM

Apr 2014
Nice fan-services. 👍
The first ghost was hilarious, it loved the one with big boobs. LOL... Poor Miko she was defeated somehow by that lewd ghost. Maybe she also wants that ghost to haunt her as well. 😂
The yakuza's story was very sad though, at least, he has got a new cat.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 10, 2021 7:35 AM

Jul 2017
The humor in this episode got old quickly, but at least credit to Miko for somehow still surviving and not breaking 2 episodes in. Show needs a bit of a spark already to keep it fresh for the long run, or at least for the later part of the season.
Oct 10, 2021 7:40 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, some of these ghosts have quite the perverted streak in them. xD

I think I'd prefer if the ecchi was more suggestive with the angles and shots like the first episode than straight up groping like we had this episode.

Mieruko's way of pretending to not notice ghosts is similar to me avoiding insects in Florida. xD
Pretty good episode again, this should be a fun ride.
Oct 10, 2021 7:44 AM
Dec 2017
animejas said:
The humor in this episode got old quickly, but at least credit to Miko for somehow still surviving and not breaking 2 episodes in. Show needs a bit of a spark already to keep it fresh for the long run, or at least for the later part of the season.

Story development is coming, but certain characters need to be introudced first.
Oct 10, 2021 7:46 AM

Jun 2021
Very good episode. Liked it more than the first episode.

I liked how Miko is now using her ability to see ghosts as a way to problem solve real life issues, which adds more substance to the story. They are also doing this while keeping the "fan service" aspects, which makes it even better.

Looking forward to more of this, and hopefully we get more of the third girl soon.
Oct 10, 2021 7:46 AM

Nov 2016
As of now I'm watching this almost solely for the amusement I get by the implementation of the fanservice. Tho, the horny ghost segment was genuinely amusing and Kido sensei is legit.

The upbeat opening is fun too.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 10, 2021 7:49 AM

Apr 2010
Did get around to it last week but i finally had some time to watch both episode and i am not disappointed.
Personally i was expecting something like Re-kan but so far this seems much darker and more echhi.
Speaking about perverted things most of those ghosts/monsters seem like big perverts i mean in the first episode one was with Meiko in her bathroom while she was preparing to go to bed then it was in her bed and in this episode one was in the girls changing room not to mention the one that was around Hana it was clearly interesting in her and the teachers chests.

Meiko is doing a pretty wel job in ignoring them tho.
Oct 10, 2021 7:49 AM
Feb 2021
beam2546 said:
TIL that ghost can be horny lol

Also as I expected, it's Passione after all so they won't drop fan service. I bet there will be another fan service thread again here.
I think a lot of people are under the assumption that Passione is creating the fan service out of thin air but they are just making a quality accurate adaptation.
Oct 10, 2021 7:50 AM

Sep 2017
In the first episode it felt like it was going for a more series horror thriller vibe that was just ruined by out of place fanservice shots. Seems like the jebait was actually the horror thriller part, because this episode was completely light hearted and even the ghost was a rapist.
Oct 10, 2021 7:55 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
This episode is half erotic, 1/4 mystery, 1/4 wholesome.

Seriously, how erotic this anime could be? The amount of those naughty shots just keep adding up. Even a ghost is actually horny and deserve the title "Ghost of Culture". I'm surprised there is no 'Ecchi' tag yet. Is the fanservice would fade as the time goes?

The unknown girl from the MC's school appeared again. This time her appearance emits a line of ghosts waiting to be eaten by a bigger ghosts. She could be the key factor of the series.

That cat adoption part is the part I loved the most. Miko successfully saving a soul from a creepy handsome man and give it to a softhearted intimidating thug. He naming the cat is the best scene of the episode. So heartwarming and wholesome.
Oct 10, 2021 8:00 AM
Feb 2021
7.5/10 for what , go around and see horny ghost , that is why rating in this site is ridiculous
Oct 10, 2021 8:05 AM

May 2020
Another amazing episode idc about fan service it didn’t ruin anything it’s good I love Miko and Hana and the ending was rly good how she can see who is actually good person and don’t judge by looks
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Oct 10, 2021 8:05 AM

Apr 2018
fryadre11 said:
7.5/10 for what , go around and see horny ghost , that is why rating in this site is ridiculous
Horny ghost = 10/10
Oct 10, 2021 8:09 AM

Jun 2020
Honestly, the only problem I have with this anime is the unnecessary fan service, but apart from that i am really enjoying it.

Glad that we got some early worldbuilding and we are probably gonna find out more when the mushroom clip girl and that old had are enter the show more prominently. I really love occultism, it just so salient to my sense of the unnatural, more so when I have that sense while not being religious, so there is void and shows like this fill it. I think that every person with similar experience will love it. That would be for the subjective judgement.

Speaking more objectively, sometimes the frames stay too long and earlier parts of the episode seemed slow and the fan service, as I mentioned was sometimes out of place (in one instance it did not bother as she needed to spray the part she touched with the stethoscope so it wasn't even contrived at all the she let her braw be visible. Otherewise, the show conveys a good sense of mystery, yet I hope they get deeper into some mental trauma these creatures evoke in Mieruko; it is still early so it can take time and that is fine.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Oct 10, 2021 8:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A ghost filled morning to start the day with huh. A head within a locker though is a new one. Its nice that Hana's innocent nature is serving to give Miko some rest from the ghosts. Have to say though the designs for the ghosts really are creative. That many armed ghost though sure was a pervert though. But man Miko sure ended up getting in the wrong line. Poor Miko though not knowing how to react at all when everywhere she looks are ghosts. The kitty tweet sure found a timely response while serving to expand upon Miko's powers as well. So im guessing Miko's powers also allow her to see the true faces of someone via the ghosts then. Pretty handy. Overall a pretty interesting ep that featured some nice expansion on Hana and the kind of role she will play with regards to helping Miko while also expanding upon Miko's powers. From this ep looks like this will a horror comedy mixed with some ecchi moments which i think is nice balance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2021 8:18 AM

Jul 2021
Very scary yeah gotta have nightmares after this... 2nd episode is where A LOT OF HORROR sparks in surrounding the school/other places in Miko's vision which every monsters are doing tremendous scary things like a creepy head showed up at the very top of Hana's locker, even if I was in Miko's position and being asked to get a friend's phone or other stuff, refusing is one of the best choice even if it's not completely true in the show but otherwise, having a vision to see monsters who gives bloody trauma and jumpscares every time I get near them could result fainting and have nightmares in the end :(. Another thing that scares me the most is when there is a huge hands spiraling around Hana's body every time Miko goes and have a conversation with her and lol Miko sprayed something to get rid of the monster but instead reveal Hana's bra and make her own vision a lot traumatic when a head suddenly appears xD. Visually the animation is great, though it's a lot more scarier in the manga since it's black and white obviously and if only the monsters were a hair bit of saturation would be great! Overall the episode is great and I hope that Miko reveals to Hana about her traumatic vision in later episodes and helped Miko to overcome her fear :(

Oct 10, 2021 8:25 AM
Jul 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Miko's reactions near those monsters are still priceless as ever. Only this time, she's seeing them even around Hana at school. They're literally like everywhere. She'll have to get used to it no matter how creepy it seems.

Also, it looks like the butt cam and fan service is still present. Might have to get used to that I guess.

This is really bothering me, it's one of my favorite mangas and it's receiving this unnecessary treatment. It's no like i don't watch ecchi animes, but mindless ecchi is so bad.
Oct 10, 2021 8:29 AM

Jan 2015
This episode should be the last one containing fan service, unless the studio decides to slightly diverge from the manga in that regard.

Anyways, nice cat episode!
Oct 10, 2021 8:31 AM

Sep 2018
Well that got toned down lots from the first episode didn't it.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Oct 10, 2021 8:36 AM
Feb 2021
Post credit scene hits different
Oct 10, 2021 8:38 AM
Sep 2020
The sec ep kinda funny tho with that horny ghost and etc. I think for the ep 3 they will be more less fan service i guess ( depends on manga )
Oct 10, 2021 8:40 AM
Jul 2019
Actually, So Miko really pulled a don't judge a book by its cover when she can she it's contents already.
Oct 10, 2021 8:43 AM

Sep 2019
To the people that said it won’t have much fan service in other episodes. IT IS HERE TO STAY. THANK YOU PASSIONE, the fan service was great once again.
Oct 10, 2021 8:52 AM

May 2015
Kbenicio said:
Stark700 said:

This is really bothering me, it's one of my favorite mangas and it's receiving this unnecessary treatment. It's no like i don't watch ecchi animes, but mindless ecchi is so bad.

What are you on about? Every last one of those scenes was taken directly from the manga.
Oct 10, 2021 8:57 AM

Jan 2021
The fan service is too much, whereas before, anime was made by this studio, there was rarely fan service.

In this episode, proving the point of view of 2 different people, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Like Hana who sees Miko constantly daydreaming & trying to comfort her, then Miko who can see people have a gloomy or good mood
Oct 10, 2021 8:57 AM
Sep 2019
AkeZZZ said:
Nice fan-services. 👍
The first ghost was hilarious, it loved the one with big boobs. LOL... Poor Miko she was defeated somehow by that lewd ghost. Maybe she also wants that ghost to haunt her as well. 😂
The yakuza's story was very sad though, at least, he has got a new cat.

Yea I loved the cat scene
Made me cry when I read the manga
If she wasn’t able to see ghosts , who knows what would’ve happened to the cat
Oct 10, 2021 8:59 AM
Sep 2019
Soooo happy the Guy at the end got that cat
Such a heartwarming scene, made my cry when I seen it in the manga
Great episode, don’t judge a book by its cover
Jul 2019
Tbh, It was a very funny episode
And the part that the ghosts helped her make the best decision for the cat was pretty wholesome at the end

Jul 2008
Nyansuke, really cute scene !
Usually I am not a fan of ecchi, and kinda hate it,
but Passione animation and Miko's reactions are too good not to enjoy it,
so yep definitively love this show !
Oct 10, 2021 9:01 AM

Jun 2014
Lmao Miko's ability to maintain her composure is unmatched. I know I'd be losing my shit if I was in her situation. The end of this episode with the bald dude receiving the cat was wholesome af.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Oct 10, 2021 9:01 AM
Nov 2020
The post credit scene was so wholesome.
Oct 10, 2021 9:02 AM
May 2021
This episode touched my heart more than some entire shows out there lmao
Oct 10, 2021 9:03 AM

Feb 2018
Is it just some kind of story with fan service or is it something like Mieruko Chan will be able to help some people with her "power". Second episode was so good in my opinion!
Oct 10, 2021 9:05 AM

May 2015
I liked the first episode more until the monsters hadn't been shown only their presence was hinted at. Showing ghosts or monsters in all scenes gets stale pretty fast. I hope this gets better because right now doesn't seem to be much more than panty-flashing seasoned with ghosts whose sight will make even Mieruko-chan yawn after a few episodes.
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Oct 10, 2021 9:06 AM

Feb 2021
Chapters covered: 2, 3, 4 (everything in them)
Oct 10, 2021 9:09 AM
Sep 2019
ClawUzumaki said:
This episode touched my heart more than some entire shows out there lmao

Yes it was sooo heartwarming
If she wasn’t able to see ghosts then that good looking guy would’ve gotten the cat and who knows what would’ve happened to it
It appears the bald guy lost his wife and his 2 cats and thanks to her seeing ghosts he was able to get another cat too take care of
Made me cry when I read the manga
It’s a very entertaining show please look forward to upcoming episodes
Oct 10, 2021 9:10 AM

Jun 2012
Nabaat said:

Not sure exactly what was the deal with that young man that got denied the cat custody, but seems like he has some links with the ghosts or something.

For me, it looked like guy was cat killer, hence why those ghost cats were around him...
Oct 10, 2021 9:14 AM

Nov 2014
Miko's poker faces are great. Her monologues too for that matter.
That last part was different. I didn't expect this kind of scenes.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 2 announcement is fake

Aru_Kun07 - Sep 7

28 by Aru_Kun07 »»
Sep 18, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2021

262 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2021

141 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2021

171 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Mieruko-chan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2021

247 by magraobl »»
Sep 13, 12:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.